A Tiny Man in A Giant Haunted House by Guygan
Summary:

Zac is alone in a creepy haunted house, hiding from Giantesses dressed as monsters. they are meant to terrorize giant patrons can Zac survive and find his giant girlfriend and get out in time?


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 11501 Read: 56638 Published: February 02 2017 Updated: February 18 2017
Story Notes:

I would also like to Credit Wholia she and I created this scenario together. This is a fun little thought experiment about how a tiny would handle being in a giant haunted house. In this world being tiny is fairly normal that way we don't have to spend to much time explaining it. You've heard it all before anyways. This will also be a very short story, only 6 chapters at most.

1. The Last Turn in Richfield by Guygan

2. The Pining by Guygan

3. The Monster and her Nurse by Guygan

4. The Grandfather Clock by Guygan

5. Playing Musical Monsters by Guygan

6. The Twins by Guygan

7. The End by Guygan

The Last Turn in Richfield by Guygan
Author's Notes:

This chapter we meet our characters and the events are set in motion.

The Last Turn In Richfield

“At the last turn in the back of the Richfield county fair there is an old antebellum mansion, the family that owned it died out with the old south centuries ago and the mansion fell into disrepair. Hooligan’s and teenagers who ventured into the mansion reported strange happenings and specter’s lurking within it’s bowels. So when a wealthy venture capitalist heard about the rumors in her home town she didn’t see a warning sign, only dollar signs. She quickly obtained the deed to the ruins and added it to her county fair nearby. Now it serves as the fair’s most popular attraction.” Says Zac finishing off that last part with his best storyteller voice. “That’s so stupid, why would she buy the mansion, it might actually have ghosts!” Christine says to the tiny boy riding on her shoulder.

 

“Come on Chris, you know there aren’t such things as ghosts don’t be such a baby.” Zac tells his giantess with self-assuredness. Christine turns onto the last turn past the cotton candy stalls, she is faced with a decrepit memory of a dark time in the Country, she shivers in fright of it. “Woah! Woah! Chris! stop it!” Zac begins sliding down the front of her shirt he grips at her tank top, luckily for him, Christine’s bust is like a duffle bag full of a couple of bowling balls and a bra with a lot of support. The slope evens out quickly and he finds a grip to hold himself up. Chris notices the tiny body on her shoulder has suddenly tumbled off, she glances down ready to catch him only to find him hanging on to the seam of her tank top.

 

“I’m sorry Babe, I just can’t shake the feeling that house has something wrong with it.” Christine says with a gulp. “I’ll tell you what’s wrong Chris, that we’re not in it, now come on lets go. I want to be spooked!” Zac says fully confident that he won’t in fact be spooked but Christine will be. Christine sighs and reluctantly walks towards the green and rotting mansion. Her heart sinks deeper into her chest as she walks closer, the screams of people inside fill the air and pierce her heart.“I know that I’m going to regret this later” Christine thinks to herself.

 

There is no line to get in today, it is an exceptionally slow day for some reason, and Christine thinks this is very strange for what was advertised as the most popular attraction at the fair. “Oh well” she thinks Christine heads to the end of the line. Zac on the other hand is thinking how lucky he is that no one else is using the haunted house, he can have Christine alone all to himself and all boys know that women are the most affectionate when they are frightened. Christine comes to the end of the line, stopping at the teenage boy working the ticket booth, or atleast that’s what she thinks he should be doing, he is in fact playing with rocks instead. “Oh! I didn’t see you!” he quickly drops the rocks embarrassed “That will be Ten dollars ple-“ the ticket taker suddenly notices Zac sitting on Christine’s shoulder. “wait is that a tiny boy on your shoulder?” “Yeah, what about it? He’s my boyfriend.” Christine says plainly in this world tiny people are fairly normal, for the most part they have the same rights as their giant counterparts and are viewed as smaller people with a few obvious exceptions to this rule. “Oh no, no, no, he can’t go in there it’s dangerous for him this house is only for giants!” “Hey what the hell man, I’m just trying to go in this haunted house with my girlfriend.” Zac yells angrily. “Shhhhh shhh not don’t get so excited baby, mama will handle this.” Christine covers him under her massive hand muffling his tiny cries of outrage. The tiny man is sandwiched between her breast and hand, he squirms a bit but in the end surrenders to her far and away superior strength. He’s used to this by now and he knows that getting angrier will only make it worse for himself.  Christine turns to the teenager, she is 5’10, and blonde with a cute face that reminds people of an actress they know. As cute as she is, when she gets angry it’s a whole different story  “Listen pal” Christine tells him poking his chest “Just because he’s an inch tall doesn’t give you the right to treat him any differently from someone else.”

 

The teenager gulps, not wanting to deal with them right now. “O-okay, but just remember, we don’t take any responsibility for him if you two should get separated in the house.” Christine ignores this as she walks up the creaking stairs and into the old mansion. “Why would I ever get separated from my beloved little boyfriend?” She thinks to herself. “Wow babe, you sure told him off, I couldn’t believe you’re the same girl as the shaking shivering mess from a few minutes ago. Christine, gulps the adrenaline wears off and she suddenly realizes where she is, in the dark dreary foyer of a dying antebellum mansion.

 

Inside the house is not your average horror house draped with gore and cliché body parts strewn across the ground. The age and authenticity of the place gives it a subtle horror, old pictures and furniture covered with dust, creaking boards, Christine can tell there is something off about the place but she can’t tell  exactly what. The house has a pervasive feeling of unease The air is still and dark she can’t sense anyone else around at all and it creeps her out.

 

“Eep babe hold me I’m scared!” Christine says wrapping her arms around her massive bust pushing Zac against the breast fat. ”It’s ok babe I’m here” he hugs her breast the same one that happens to be supporting him, inside he rejoices, he knew the mansion was a good idea now he’ll get lots of love from his girlfriend every time she gets scared. It’s a win-win for him because he also looks brave and tough.

Christine edges forward. Into the sitting room, there is a Grandfather clock as well as some faded couches with extravagant wood finishes on them, before it was abandoned it must have been some kind of sitting room, it would be so pretty if not for the dust and cobwebs and the dark grimy atmosphere. The only sunlight comes through blinded window, the glass is tinted so it comes through as a dull gray light. Suddenly the Grandfather clock chimes and Christine jumps in fear “eeek”.  Zac takes advantage of her fear he climbs her chest onto her shoulder once again, he kisses her cheek in order to comfort the girl. “It’s ok it was just a-“ Suddenly a cold grimy hand lunges from beneath the sofa and grabs Christine’s leg.

The giant girl shrieks in instinctual fear that rises from her gut, Zac covers his ears so his eardrums aren’t shattered. Christine kicks her foot free of the grasp of the hand and runs into the next room with out thinking. It is a small room, with a cement floor and no windows, a single lamp hangs in the center over a bloody headless body still sitting in a chair, before Christine has time to think or look back a chainsaw roars to life and on the opposite side of the room a bloody nurse with blond pigtails steps into the light, she holds the chainsaw above her head and rushes Christine, she doesn’t have a second thought and flees again this time from a pursueing threat. The nurse cackles in delight.

Zac can barely tell what is going on, he never saw the hand, and for the past thirty seconds his life has been filled with loud noises and running for which he has had to compensate by hanging on to Christine’s Shoulder to avoid falling off when she runs. When Zac sees the nurse his first instinct is “she’s kinda hot” then he realizes she’s a giantess with a giant chainsaw. His next thought is “Oh jeez if she catches me she’ll kill me with that chainsaw”. Zac begins to fear for his life as well as for Christine. he holds onto her, she’s his only chance of getting out of this house alive. He forgot that all of the monsters would be Christine’s size and so impossible for him to escape and a whole lot scarier. Just then as if the Universe were punishing him, Christine trips and falls on her face. Zac tumbles to the old wood floor hitting the side of a plank that has warped upwards out of the surface of the floor. The chainsaw nurse is still bearing down on them. So Christine gets up as soon as she can, thinking Zac is safely tucked away in her cleavage still, forgetting that he climbed onto her shoulder. So she hurriedly gets back on her feet and charges out of the room.

Zac stands up now alone, a tiny man on the floor facing a colossal nurse with a giant chain saw. He thinks to himself, “this is it, this giant bitch is going to saw me in half with a giant chainsaw.” She runs right up to him, her foot lands right beside him, he has to jump in order not to be crushed. Then she goes running into the next room after Christine, she hadn’t even noticed him in the first place. And now everything goes quiet, Zac is all alone in a giant haunted house.

 

End Notes:

Hope you were utterly spooked. I will endeavor to mix the strange combination of creepy and sexy.

The Pining by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Zac navigates the Haunted house alone and runs into some spooky monter girls. 

The Pining

 

Zac couldn’t tell how long he had been walking for. The Mansion was always so dark; the only lights in the house weren’t daylight that was for sure. Zac had run after Christine and that crazy chainsaw lady, but being tiny meant Giants could easily out pace you. He came to the exit of the room Christine had run out to find it split into four directions. So he chose one and started walking down it, Christine used to call the pace he walked at “adorable”, it was undeniable that he didn’t have much in the way of physique, he would just need to rely on stealth and hiding to escape the monsters.

The hallway was right out of a horror movie, the towering tables and bureau’s that lined the hall were just ornate enough to fancy but worn and filthy from the years of neglect. The eye’s of the portraits seemed to follow him down the hallway. It had been quiet for a while now which was both a good and bad thing, for one thing Zac hated being alone, especially in this unnerving Mansion which seemed to suck away the movement of time but being alone meant there weren’t any monsters around.

“Wait aren’t they just actor’s?” thought Zac, “If I just explain the situation maybe one of them can help me.”

Zac concluded this was his new plan, once he enlisted their help it would be easy to find Christine, and at least not be alone. Then he remembered how scary the Chainsaw bitch had to him. She was hundreds of feet tall and yet right out of horror movie, and she was pretending to kill them.

“gulp, well I have to try, I’ll never find Christine on my own.”

Zac turned the corner of the long hallway when and that’s when he saw them:  two little girls at the other end of the hallway facing back at him. They held hands, their faces were eggshell white, their hair was pitch black, and they wore long black skirts down past their knees with white blouses underneath the skirts. They were exactly identical in every way all the up to their eyes which were pale yellow, with black makeup that circled their pupils. It took Zac a second to understand what he was looking at, and then the two little girls giggled, holding hands they began walking down the hall towards him. Zac knew immediately that if they caught him it would not turn out good for him. He ran back down the hallway where he come from at a measly pace compared to the girls.

“Come here mister tiny” The girls said in unison. “we just want PlAAaaaaAAAAaaaaayy, heheheheehehe.”

Zac ran and slid underneath the Bureau just as the little girls rounded the corner. Zac sat on his knees, panting as he looked out over the hallway all he could see were two pairs of feet, exactly identical, with eggshell white stockings and jet black buckle-up shoes you see maids and young girls wear in the 19th century. They searched all around the hallway trying to find him.

“What am I doing?” thought Zac “These are just two little girls they can’t be older than nine, and I’m a grown man, I could send them both to their rooms without supper.”

Zac stands on his feet and walks out from the bureau, and right up to the shoe of one of them. “Excuse me little girl, I’m trying to find my girlfriend, I need you with your large size to help me.”

She glances down and smiles and evil smile; she bends over and suddenly Zac’s world is filled with darkness as he is clenched in the fist of the young twin. Then she opens her fist and Zac is dangling by his shirt in front of her face, she smiles back at the tiny man. “Hey what are you doing? I am an adult and you should respect my authority! Now put me down.”

The creepy little laughs at his request she then dangles Zac over her twin. The twin opens her mouth.

“No what are you doing? You can’t eat me! You are in so much trouble young lady!” The little girl lets go and Zac plummets toward the open mouth of a child.

“This is a humiliating death” Zac thinks as he falls. “I never thought I would be eaten by a child no older than 10.”

Luckily for him it is not the end. The little girl had not held him at the right angle to fall into her twins mouth, his fall is skewed and he manages to bounce off of the girls cheek and onto her shoulder, landing on all four.

“What happened? Did I eat him?” the little girl asks confused, “I don’t know, I didn’t see, wait what’s that on your shoulder?”

Zac watches as the giant eggshell white face turns and a gigantic pair of yellow eyes focus in on Zac.

“Umm hi there, nice weather we’re having right?” He says nervously.

“grrrrrr” the little girl growls angrily and moves her hand to smash her shoulder, Zac rolls forward just out of the way of her hand, he slides down her black skirt, expertly, using the sloped fabric to control his fall, landing harmlessly on the young girls shoe.

“What happened? Where did he go?” the two look at her shoulder, but find no trace of a body, “There on your shoe” the other twin points at Zac, then raises her foot to stomp him, Zac rolls off right as she steps on her sister’s foot

“Yooowwwie! That hurt” The young girl grabs her foot and hops on one foot, meanwhile the other one raises her foot again to stomp Zac on the floor. Zac does his best to dance around the two bouncing feet threatening to crush him. Then the hurt twin smacks the other twin.

“That’s for hurting my toe!” She proclaims, the other one smacks her in reply. “Well that’s for hitting me!” and after that it’s a full-on slapping fight, the girls stop actively trying to kill Zac which would be good for him but now the are unaware of how they are almost killing him. The slapping fight leads to such a commotion that they almost step on Zac several times over. He scrambles out from beneath the childish fight before he is crushed. The girls don’t notice him and keep fighting. Zac sees a small mouse hole and runs for it.

“Wait? He’s getting away!” They both turn and give chase, they both run and jump at him, and Zac runs and jumps into the mouse hole, he manages to make it inside as the girls smash against the wall. He doesn’t stop and keeps running as a hand burrows it’s way after him.

“You can’t hide forever!”

a twin yells at him as he runs into the network of tiny secret passages.

 

            Zac is safe in the tunnels behind the walls for the most part, who knows what kind of pests lurk back here, he would rather not run into one, so he searches for a way back into the main house, not the way he came obviously. He doesn’t know why those two little girls want to kill him so badly, but he knows he shouldn’t let them see him again. At least not until he finds Christine, with her they can be disciplined properly. He will have to talk to their parents

            After a while of wandering aimlessly through the mouse hole, Zac comes back into the main house, it’s a new room that he has not been in before. Zac can’t tell if the mouse hole was worse or the main house. Zac walks through the cavernous room, sticking close to furniture in case he needs to hide again. A large staircase leading up to the second floor fills the back wall, a carpet lines the middle of the floor and a dusty chandelier hangs from the ceiling, creating a dim glow. That’s when Zac hears a scream Christine charges from the leftmost doorway.

“CHRISTINE!” Zac exclaims in delight.

 She doesn’t stop or acknowledge him because after her comes a 6’3 Frankenstein girl. She is green with what looks like a patchwork of different skins sewn together with two bolts coming out of her neck. Her hair is Black and white in two short pigtails. She wears a tank top and booty shorts. Christine runs up the stairs and out of sight, but the Frankenstein girl stops as if something is keeping her from pursuing up the stairs. She turns around and paces back into the room. Zac quickly hides under the carpet. He feels the earthquake with each step as she walks closer to him. Zac considers going out and asking for her help, but then he remembers what happened last time.

“Maybe I should find Christine on my own. But she went up the stairs and I have no way to climb the stairs. So how do I get to the second floor?” Zac thinks

Suddenly he is thrown out of his thoughts as the ground shakes violently, Zac realizes that the woman most likely is walking right for him and might step on him. He rolls out from under the Carpet, the Frankenstein girl is Massive from this angle. Her legs seem to go on and on and on. Her physique is incredible, even if she wasn’t a giantess she would most likely be far stronger than Zac, She has an hourglass figure as shown off by her very revealing outfit. She lifts a foot and sends it down right where Zac was hiding, knocking him to the ground with the massive force created by her immense weight. She is wearing a pair of sandals, with straps running around her bare foot. This gave Zac an idea, the giantess is walking nonchalantly, which gives him time to get to his feet and run forward and to the right. Zac has to estimate this perfectly or be crushed under her heel. She raises her right foot, it flies over head, and lands a few feet in front of him. Zac smiles and clambers onto the Frankenstein girl’s sandal heel, He pushed his body between her green bare heel and the sandal strap running around it. Then the roller coaster ride began.

 

 

End Notes:

This Chapter is longer than the last one but moves quick. I'm gonna keep moving faster and write longer and longer chapters. Especialy when I can't come to a good close. I thinking 6 chapters can do it right now, maybe 7.

The Monster and her Nurse by Guygan
Author's Notes:

So this chapter focuses around Frankenstein Girl and the Chainsaw Nurse. It's filled with some excitement and maybe even some character development. Who knows. We'll learn more about how the Haunted House works.

Boom! Crash! Boom! Crash!

 

            Zac could barely comprehend the sheer physical power of the being he had hitched a ride on. He was like a little flea riding a big grizzly bear. Up he would go a hundred feet in the air and then he would come crashing down, padded by the sandal preventing his legs from breaking. Her heel was cold, but her skin was smooth, from this angle Zac could tell that the patchwork of skin was just body paint and she had one uniform skin underneath.

            The Frankenstein girl shambled back through the door she and Christine had come through, a small library with a piano. She shambled about for a few minutes, making unnerving noises. She appeared to not have very much intelligence; she followed the same path several times and looked in the same spot under the bookshelves at least four times to check if anyone was hiding underneath it. Another thing Zac noticed while hiding in her sandal, she never approached the piano. It had a candelabra with three lit candles. Zac remembered from the original story that Frankenstein’s monster had an aversion to fire.

            “So she is deep into her character I see.” Thought Zac, “well then I think I know how to escape.”

            Zac waited until the end of her cycle, memorizing it perfectly as if she were an enemy in a videogame. She stopped for 5 seconds at the entrance to the library; Zac pulled himself from beneath the strap and dove from her sandal back onto the wooden floor. He had timed it perfectly or he would have if it weren’t for The Chainsaw Nurse.

            As soon as Zac had jumped from the relative safety of Frankenstein girl’s sandal the Nurse entered the room.

            “Frankenstein Girl! Where did that blonde chick go?” she exclaimed abrasively.

            “I not know, she disappear up stair.” The Frankenstein girl said in a dumb fashion.

            Zac stood frozen in the shadow of the two Monstrously huge women unable to move, paralyzed with fear. He knew he needed to move he was on the floor in between their two opposing pairs of feet. While Frankenstein girl wore sandals the chainsaw nurse wore red high heels and a short white skirt.

            Fortunately for little Zac neither of the Monstrous women noticed him at their feet, they were engaged in the conversation, face to face.

            “Uggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” The Chainsaw Nurse face palmed. “Why didn’t you follow her? You know the countess will blame this on me right?” “I stay down here, patrol downstairs’ like countess told me to. Me do right thing” Frankenstein girl replied back, without getting caught up in the nurse’s anger. “Why? there is no one down here, The Blonde chick is the only visitor in this mansion right now.” The nurse said frustrated.

            Zac finally managed to pull himself together; he began slowly backing towards the bookshelf. Inch by inch he retreated deeper into Frankenstein girls gait now e was directly beneath her.

            “That not true, their one other ticket out now.” Frankenstein girl said as this were the first time she knew something the Nurse did not. “Then where are they? I didn’t see them, and I’m the first one.” “You just didn’t look hard enough.”

            At this moment Zac backs right into Frankenstein girls sandal he trips backwards and onto her cold foot flailing about on top of it. Frankenstein girl looks down at the commotion and so does the Nurse and they both see a tiny human man, looking back.

            “Ummm, sorry gotta go can’t talk.” Zac says this as he turns around and sprints for the bookshelf.”

            It takes the Nurse a minute to realize she’s looking at a tiny visitor. “G-get him!” She exclaims running towards him,

            Frankenstein girl does not react quite as fast needing more stimuli to be able to react to things. With a large physically powerful wall in her way the Nurse cannot chase Zac very far. She is knocked backwards onto her butt, Frankenstein girl is unmoved, the 6’3’’ physical monster girl is unfazed by the petite 5’4’’ crazy nurse.

 

“What are you doing idiot? Catch him!” The Nurse screams.

 

At this point the Frankenstein girl finally jumps into action, to find a tiny Zac almost in the bookshelf. She far more physical than Zac and could probably have caught him even with his head start unfortunately with so much mass it’s hard to really get going. So Zac manages to leap in between copies of “the Invisible Man” and “Dracula”.

            “Find him” The Nurse ordered. But Zac was already moving in the space in between rows of outwardly facing books, The two giantesses clumsily started removing books from the shelf and discarding them to the floor.

            “I no can find tiny man.” Frankenstein girl said apologetically. “Well neither can I. There must be hundreds of books on this shelf we can’t remove them all we need to think. Where would he go? What is he doing right now? We need to get inside the head of that pipsqueak.”

            Zac rested against the copy of Mary Shelly’s “Frankenstein” he wheezed from that terrifying and the adrenaline left his system. He became to feel the fatigue begin to overtake him. He just hoped the monstresses wouldn’t think to pull out such an obvious book. Zac did have a kind of plan if he could just get to the Piano, then the Frankenstein girl couldn’t follow him.

            “But then what?” he thought? “The Chainsaw Nurse would still come and he you don’t know if she’s actually scared of fire. And that’s still no escape”

            Zac had no more time to think, he felt a giantess reaching for Mary Shelly’s “Frankenstein” without thinking Zac grabbed the index page and held on as she picked up the book.

            “What is that?” The Nurse said condescendingly. “Frankenstein book” she replied holding up the book to show her. Zac in the mean time held onto the pages hoping they didn’t open the book or glance beneath the hard covers.

            “Throw that thing away and keep looking. I bet you he’s right under our noses.” The Nurse said suspicious of a pile of books.

            With swing of her massive arm the book and Zac were sent spinning through the air, His grip was lost and the book’s spin catapulted him further away from it and onto the flat cold surface of the piano. He landed and kept rolling along about half a foot, leaving a black line in the year’s worth of dust. He got to his feet and checked everything. Miraculously he had not broken any bones. He raised his arms in celebration. “I’m ALIVE!”, but his cheers were suddenly turned to panic as the Chainsaw Nurse turned to face the piano, he quickly leapt behind the Candelabra as his right in the open. Luckily he had not been noticed this time, but he had to find cover or his incredible escape would mean nothing. He waited until the two started arguing again and then ran for the Keys, they faced away from the two and the bulk of the piano would give him cover until they left.

            Zac reached the end and slid down. No one had closed the key coverings previously so they were exposed.

            “It ok that we no find him, Countess will understand. Let go to her room” Said Frankenstein girl trying to sound reasonable in her kind dumb way. “Do you know how I’ll look if I go see her like this? It will be just like last time!” The Nurse said. “It no be like last time. We know that he teeny tiny man, now we know what looking for. We tell her that.” Frankenstein girl replied encouragingly.

            Then a D sharp rang out through the room, both girls looked. “The Piano!” Shouted the Nurse.

            Zac winced in Pain as his foot hit the key; he had slipped on the slippery edge. He took off running across the Piano key’s creating a merry little tune, until he stepped on a key that played no sound. In fact it had no resistance at all and Zac tripped. He lay there on the key’s preparing to feel powerful restrictive fingers grab him and imprison him. But they never came; the Piano and the entire wall had been rotated into a secret room, by some kind of secret switch. He was now looking out over a dusty room full of furniture with white ghostly sheets covering them and old suits of armor standing guard.

 

End Notes:

Sorry this Chapter took alittle longer than the others. Time flies 

The Grandfather Clock by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter Zac finds a strange hidden clock that presents more questions than answers. 

            Zac lay on his back utterly dwarfed by the piano key he layed on. It was big enough to contain his body long ways and yet meant for a single giant finger. This new room was smaller than the others. The gray door on the opposite left wall looked unused furthermore it blocked off by a chair in fact the whole room was blocked off by chairs. The room was filled to the brim with various pieces furniture each cloaked under a white ghostly sheet, the kind of sheets a child would suspect of being ghosts. Zac inferred this was a storage room of some kind, the owner’s whoever they were, must have moved the ancient furniture they weren’t using for the haunted in here for an indefinite period.

On The opposite end of the room, halfway between the door and the other wall stood a Grandfather Clock, standing watch over the lifeless room. The clock didn’t read numbers however; instead the clock face was composed with a meter of some kind. The paneling was intricate, it was a dark brown oak polished to perfection. Carvings of Bat’s, pumpkins, and crescent moons covered the clock’s wood paneling. It was something out of a cheesy Halloween decoration, but the clock was not contemporary. It looked hundreds of years old; the wood was of fine quality. The more Zac looked at it the abnormalities like those he saw in it, and the more he was drawn to it.

Zac descended the Piano sliding down the instrument’s leg like a fire man on a pole. He walked underneath the ghostly fluttering sheets of white and among the forest of chair legs. Under normal circumstances he would have been too uncomfortable with doing such a thing. Christine would generally carry him around and he would use her to do things he didn’t want to do. He had done it when he asked her to go through the Haunted house with, detaching himself from the experience of a haunted house by several degrees. As he knew now that plan had backfired horribly on him. Christine was surely better off than him right now.

Finally he arrived at the base of the great Clock. More abnormalities made themselves apparent. For one the base of the clock was too small for it’s great size, it should not have been able to have stood for so long. Secondly, the Clock was bigger than the door. How could it have been fit into this room? Unless the room was built around the clock. Thirdly Zac noticed the Pendulum was still swinging. How? From the layer of dust stuck to Zac’s Show, and the chair blocking the door, it didn’t look like anybody had been here in a very long time. How could it still be going? Unless it had perpetual motion.

Zac climbed inside the inner workings with cogs and sprockets and gears all moving about in perfect time. He jumped and grabbed a chain as it came down, and held tight as it pulled him skyward. He jumped around from Gear to gear, and across the machinery like it was some kind of platforming video game, as if it were made to be climbed by a tiny man. He was almost mangled in the machinery a few times, but he managed to get out of the way in time. Finally he made it to the top, he got on his hands and knees and managed to squeeze out a tiny hole

On top of the Clock he took a step back and looked up. It was like trying to see a billboard from right in front of it, but he managed to make out the meter, it was like the gas meter on Christine’s car, on the left a great big ‘E’ on the right a great big ‘F’ the meter was just two ticks away from being full.

“That’s weird, what is this clock even supposed to be saying?” Zac thought aloud. Zac stood there for a moment watching it.

Then a girly scream came from above the ceiling and loud rumbling as the ceiling boards shook and dust rained down on Zac. He coughed after breathing in the dust.

“Christine!” He thought between coughs. “I have to get up there.”

 

            The tiny man ran around the clock face to the back, He gazed up at the ceiling a few feet above his head. If he were giant-sized he could easily have reached. But at his puny size it was like a cliff face. He looked around and saw a small gap between two boards leading up to a hole in the ceiling. He quickly made use of this and pushed his tiny body into the gap, using the tight fit to give him the pressure he needed to stay up. He pushed himself up to the in the floor and jumped to the hole just above him. He was off course worried about the deadly fall should he miss, but he was also had stopped caring about his safety after almost being caught by monster ladies.

            Zac felt his hand catch the wood grain, so small only his tiny fingers could find a grasp. He lifted his hand and grabbed hold of the wood grain five levels higher and then again until he was peaking out the whole in the floor boards one story higher. He quickly pulled himself up and onto the sturdy floor rolling away from the hole as soon as possible. He now found himself in the corner of a room behind a large green sitting chair. Which blocked his view of the rest of the room. It seemed to be fairly well lit by a soft yellow luminescent bulb. Zac crawled beneath the bulky plush sitting chair and looked out across the room. It had mostly open space in the center with a red patterned rug on most of the floor. Bookshelves lined the walls and dark green walls absorbed the light making it seemed darker and smaller than the room actually was.

            In the corner was Christine cornered by A Were wolf girl, and a Mummy girl. The were-wolf Girl snarled and hissed, standing on all fours. She had two wolf ears, and shaggy fur-like hair, which made it’s way down her back. Had fangs but a human face and a tail with gray fur like her hair. Opposite the Were wolf girl standing upright was a girl wrapped up in bandages from head to toe, She had a fine rack and a slender waist curving back out for her rear. She wore a pharaoh’s head robe and a fine golden necklace with a scarab beetle on it.

            “MMmmmm she looks delicious, can I eat?” snarled the were-wolf girl. “Absolutely not Cerberina, the countess forbade us from killing the guest.” Said the Mummy girl “At least not until we harvest all of her fear first. “Ahhh! No please I’ll do anything you want! Please just let me go.” Said Christine almost crying “This is supposed to be fun, you didn’t say anything about killing!”

            Christine grabbed a book from the bookshelf and hurled it at Cerberina, missing her by a mile it flew to Armchair, Cerberina took off after it, trotting right up to Zac who watched motionless as the girl grabbed the book with her scaring mouth of fangs and brought it back to Christine, happily setting it down by her feet. The Mummy girl face palmed.

            “Wha-what?” Christine said confused.

            Cerberina barked at her, and so Christine threw it again, and again Cerberina fetched it and brought it back.

“Wa-wait? Your actually like a dog?” Christine said.

Cerberina barked affirmatively. Christine reached out to pet her, but Cerberina bit the encroaching hand.

            “Yowiee” Christine Screamed “that hurt!” “Cerberina is Alpha wolf! No touching my hair! So can we eat her now Heket?” Cerberina asked the mummy girl. “For the last time fur-for-brains! No we can’t eat her! We have to wait for-“ “Heket, don’t speak to poor Cerberina so cruelly she’s trying her best.” Said a woman Dressed in Black who was just now strolling in From the left part of the room. “Countess…” Heket finished adopting a tone of respect. “We caught that Blonde chick who wandered in like you asked. Countess.” Said Heket proudly. “She’s the same one that got past Frankie and Judith.”

            “Excellent my dears you have done well, now let me attend to our guest.” Said the countess.

 

End Notes:

Three new monster's have been discovered and it turns out they all have names. What could the Countess be planning to do with Christine?

Playing Musical Monsters by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we get a glimpse at what The Countess is up to. What does Midnight signal. And also  Zac plays musical Monster girls.

            Playing Musical Monsters

 

The Countess the most graceful elegant woman Zac had ever seen she commanded everyone’s attention from the moment she entered the room. With a flowing black dress and black hair. Her voice was assertive, yet soothing like a mother’s talking to her young children. Her skin was almost as white as fresh snow and as smooth as soap. She towered over the Heket, Cerberina and Christine at almost 6’5’’ commanding the small reading room with a wave of her hand and the intonation in her voice. She knelt down to Christine who was sitting on her butt against the wall; she took her chin in her hand raising Christine’s face upward towards her own.

            “My my, look at you, poor thing. Don’t worry, I will take away the fear.” Said the Countess.

            “No what are you doing let me go.” Christine said this but she didn’t struggle and her voice had no urgency, as if her words and actions were disjointed. Christine looked right into the Countesses eyes, her pupils dilated, and then Christine said nothing more.

            “You have so much energy, and you’re so young and beautiful. You’ve been struggling so much to get away from my minions. It is cute but it’s time to rest now sweet heart.” Said the countess to a comatose Christine.

            Then the countess leaned in and opened her mouth to reveal a set of enlarged white fangs, she plunged them into Christine’s neck. Christine’s hand went limp her neck went slack and fell to her left shoulder. Her eyes wide open but empty. Zac gasped in horror at what was happening to his girlfriend. “No!” he exclaimed covering his mouth.

            With this proclamation of fear, Cerberina’s ear’s started twitching; she put her nose to the ground and sniffed. She sniffed towards the sitting chair that Zac lay hidden beneath.

            He stood up and ran deeper under the chair jumping up into the Frame and climbing into the chair’s cushion. Cerberina approached the chair, she put her nose underneath and kept sniffing, the rest of her face could not fit though.

            “Cerberina, What are you doing? Stop messing with that chair.” Heket command as if scolding a dog that was destroying furniture.

            “But I smell something underneath, Heket” replied the Wolf girl with ear pricked up. “It’s just a bug, stop fiddling with it, you are distracting The Countess with your shenanigans.” Heket said commandingly. The Countess pulled away from Christine’s neck blood dripping from her mouth. “Both of you are distracting me so quiet down.” She said and then resumed her feasting.

            Cerberina and Heket both went quiet and held their heads down in shame meanwhile underneath the Zac peaked from beneath the Chair’s cushion watching horrified as The Countess finished off Christine’s blood. He had no idea what he should do. Should he run away? Or should he fight these monsters, and their was no doubt now that each of them was a real life monster and not and actress. Luckily his decision was made for him. Heket walked over and slammed her very large booty into the chair from which Zac was hiding.

Zac was hiding in the back of the chair, peaking out from the crack between the seat’s cushion and the back frame. The Mummy girl was very curvy and had an extra large derriere when she slammed it down it took up almost all of the space available to the seat and to Zac. It pressed into the cushion pinning Zac between the cushion and Chair’s back. Heket then proceeded to push her but all the way back, smothering Zac’s face in a bandaged cheek. The butt was very squishy and it felt like he was being buried underneath a beanbag. The posterior was firm and yet when met with a resistant form, like Zac seemed give way and then fill in the space around it like water. The bandages around Heket seemed to be skin tight, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Zac had a little less than the width of his body’s room to work with between Heket’s Butt and the seat, he reached up with one hand and grabbed a hand full of the supple butt fat. He then pulled himself upwards until his body was out from between the cushion and the chair and just between Heket’s butt and the chair. He then continued like this, moving very, very slowly.

Meanwhile the Countess had finished with Christine. She stood up carrying the girl in her arms as if she were a child.

“Now I must rest, but with her makes ninety-nine. The clock only has one stroke left until midnight. You must find the last human.” Said The Countess “and bring him to me.”

“That will be easy-woof!” Barked Cerberina. “Judith said he was one of the little humans.” “Well then you should have him by the time I wake from my slumber, and Cerberina, he is not a chew toy!” Said the Countess and in a flash she was gone out of the room carrying Christine.

Zac was Halfway up Heket’s butt when she stood up from the chair, he immediately held tight and was carried up with it.

“I guess we should meet up with Frankie and Judith to find the little pipsqueak huh?” said Cerberina wagging her tail. “You can, but I want to capture him all on my own so that The Countess will praise me.” Heket said clasping her hands together her eyes went sparkly as she imagined the Countess praising her, never even suspecting that the key to this fantasy dangled from her Right butt check. As she said this, the door opened and in walked Frankenstein girl and the chainsaw nurse.

“What are you two doing? Get back down stairs and look for that little rascal!” Heket pointed downwards.

“Don’t tell us what to do! He’s not even down there anymore, we searched!” The Chainsaw Nurse fired back with equal fury.

“Well obviously you didn’t look hard enough, when I tell the Countess she will be so disappointed in you and then I will be her favorite monster.” Said Heket.

“You could never be her favorite monster!” The Nurse shot back.

“They always be like this when they get together?” Said Frankie.

“Pretty much” said Cerberina.

            As Heket argued with the nurse her hips shifted back and forth as she put her whole body into her insults. Zac was knocked back and forth by the movements of her hips. His body was pushed upwards by the forth and then almost slung into her Crevasse. Then She would shift her hips to the other side and Zac was slung that way. This went on throughout the whole argument. His scent was scattered everywhere, and Cerberina began to sniff him.

            She put her nose to the air and wandered behind Heket, she put her nose to Heket’s butt and opened her eyes and saw Zac, She growled, then opened her jaw and bit Heket’s butt.

            “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!” Heket shrieked and spung around hitting Cerberina with her bandaged hand. “Oh My Ra! Oh My Ra! Oh My Ra! What are you thinking you moronic fur-for-brains! That hurt! I curse you with a thousand locust!” Heket screamed.

            “But the tiny man, He was on your butt.” Cerberina said with a whimper. “Oh yeah? Then where is he now?” said Heket. “I don’t know, he got away.” Said poor whining Cerberina. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bite you.”

            Zac was no dummy he had seen Cerberina coming from a mile away. He watched her Sniff him and then open her mouth, he waited for her to bite and then he left off the booty, past her jaw and into her wild mangy hair.

            Heket through a fit, swatting Cerberina with a newspaper, while Cerberina whimpered in shame.  He burrowed through her fur-like-hair until he reached her Back. The Wolf girl usually pranced on all fours, but she stood on two legs to apologize to Heket, that upward force slid Zac downward and into Cerberina’s tank top. He landed on the top seam of her jeans, he leaned against her back underneath the back of her tank top The curved of her Booty keeping him from sliding out from underneath it.

He shimmied around the Wolf girls waist until he reached the front the lifted up the tank top halfway and peaked out. Heket was pacing around the room still yelling her head off at Cerberina. Zac felt bad for getting his new host in trouble even felt alittle guilty. “Then again, it had been Cerberina’s fault for trying to eat him. And Heket was kind of a bitch.”

Heket was still freaking out about being bitten on the ass, she was walking around angrily when Frankie walked up and grabbed both her shoulders. Frankie was much larger, and had much more mass than the petite Heket so the force of suddenly being halted snapped Heket out of her trance of anger.

“Me believe Cerberina. She is good dog.” Said Frankie.

“If she’s such a good dog then where is the little man? Shouldn’t there be a tiny little man running around on the floor? Then I’d have someone to take my anger out on.” Heket replied trying to seem logical even though she clearly was not logical at that moment.

 “Idiot, you can’t torture the thing! He belongs to the Countess.” The Nurse said still a little resentful towards Heket.

“She won’t mind if we have a little fun with him.” Heket replied naughtily.

“No on torture nobody,” Frankie said commandingly. “we search for tiny man now.”

“But where could he have gone?” Heket repeated. Everyone turned toward her.

“Maybe he’s still on you.” Said the Nurse.

“What? No don’t you even think it!” Heket said warily backing towards the exit.

They all rushed her and grabbed they began searching every inch of her bandaged skin-tight body for Zac, each of them being more thorough than the last. Zac surmised that Cerberina would be the next one to receive a thorough inspection of this kind. So in the commotion when all eyes were off Cerberina he leapt from her waist and towards the Nurse who was kneeling at that moment. He had not thought this out very well and began falling without a landing space. Fortunately for him, The Nurses cleavage was prominently pushed upwards by her sexy outfit. Zac landed right in her cleavage.

“Well I don’t see a tiny man anywhere on you.” The Nurse said now standing up.

“I told you!” Heket turned around to face her, scowling at her long-time rival.

“Then where did he go? Woof!” barked Cerberina scratching her head. “I bet he was never here to begin with and you just wanted to bite me you mutt!” Said Heket.

“I wouldn’t say that so fast. Frankie and I have dealt with this little rascal before. He’s a tricky one, he could be right under Our noses.” Said the Nurse, her words ringing especially loud in Zac’s tiny ears. Upon hearing this he quickly burrowed into the deeps of her massive double D bosom right as she looked down just to ensure he wasn’t under her nose.

“I guess we should split up. I’ll go into the the dining Room, Judith, you and Frankie go into the old bedroom, Cerberina go wherever your nose takes you.” Said Heket.

“If you find him, call for help don’t try and catch him on your own.” Said Judith eyeing Heket.

With that the Four Monsters split up not knowing their quarry was riding in one of their bras.

 

End Notes:

So Who loves these monster girls? I know I'm partial to Frankie myself. But Cerberina is cute to. Heket is a bitch, but that's why we love her.

The Twins by Guygan

            The Nurse’s bra wasn’t exactly a still place, with each step her boobies were bounced around. It was as if they had a mind of their own the way the threatened to gobble up Zac beneath their enormous weight. Zac had to remind himself several times that he was in fact in a relationship. He thought. He had no clue if Christine was still alive. Was this cheating if your girlfriend was dead? Was it cheating if you didn’t know if she was dead? This seemed like a very moral gray area and Zac could come out looking like a callous nymphomaniac if he wasn’t careful.

            Outside of The Nurses cleavage the Nurse had just arrived in the second floor’s corner bedroom. It was filled with children’s toy that had broken and become decrepit over the ages. A frilly canopy covered the both of the twin beds and another elegant bureau sat in the cornered crowned by a shattered mirror.

            Zac carefully made his way up top, careful not to alert the owner of the massive mountains. He watched from her cleavage as she easily navigated the room at a pace he could never have matched. It was fun to ride like this, until Zac slipped. His arm lost it’s hold on the squishy surface, and he fell down the cleavage and unto the bottom of her bra. Unfortunately, he bra did have much of a bottom; he fell all the way down her skirt and onto the cold floor. Zac imagined this must be what it felt like when those angels got kicked out of heaven. The Nurse continued on out of the room and Zac chased after her, trying to catch a ride on her high heels but it was no use. It was like trying to chase after a speeding bus.

            Zac stopped to take a break, he was all alone again in the middle of this room. The worst part is he had no idea what to do, their was nothing he could do to wake Christine, and there were still four monster girls chasing him down. He was a tiny man in a haunted house and he had no idea where the exit was. Up until now he had just been trying not to be caught or ogling a giant unaware psycho’s boobies.

            “Damnit! Why can’t I do anything right? I should never have forced Christine to come in here in the first place!” He said allowed kicking a nearby thimble in frustration. “I may as well give up and let that Countess woman eat me or whatever.” “That’s what we were thinking to.” Said a voice from above him.

            Zac froze in fear; he couldn’t believe what he just then realized. He slowly turned his head upward to find, a giant little girl with yellow eyes staring back at him. His mouth dropped in disbelief, how had she managed to get right behind him without him noticing?

            “Yum Yum! It’s din-din mister tiny get in my mouth.” She said, then got on her hands and knees and actually tried to eat him whole with her mouth. “Yikes!” Said Zac jumping away from the gaping maw with instinctual reflex. She chased after him with it, biting her teeth together for effect. “Yum! I bet you are tasty!” she repeated crawling after him.

            Zac knew this little girl was playing with him, it would have been impossible for him to escape from her like this. He may as well be a doll in her collection at this point.

            BOOM! A giant foot landed in front of him cutting him off, and the mouth closed in. “Where do you think you are going mister tiny?” said her twin smiling evilly.

            “Hold on girls, now I am an adult and you are children you cannot do this to me.” Said Zac panicked, pressed against the other twins foot. “We can do whatever we like, because we aren’t alive anymore. Hehehehehehehehehe.” She giggled. Zac’s heart sank, dead ghost girls was one of the creepiest things he could fathom, and being eaten alive was one of the scariest. He couldn’t have processed both things at a time. That’s when the little girls lips enveloped him. He was now in her mouth, dodging her gnashing jaws.  Her tongue wrapped around him and tried to pull him in, but Zac got a grip.

Zac fought the tongue with everything he had. Luckily she was just a little girl, her tongue wasn’t as powerful as a full grown woman’s so his tiny muscles were effective at unraveling it. The little girl tried to bite down and kill him, but in all of the confusion he managed to push her tongue between her jaws and she bit down on it.

“YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!” screamed the ghost girl.

With her mouth agape Zac took a leap of faith and jumped out, and into the open air. As he fell he noticed the girls twin moving towards her sister for aid,  her Arm was about to intersect his path. So without thinking he instinctively spread his arms to create enough air resistance to slow his fall. This move put him on a collision course with her eggshell white arm. He hit it with a thud bounced upwards and rolled through the air to land on his feet. He looked up and locked eyes with the little girl. And then ran up her arm like demon out of hell. It happened so fast she didn’t have time to properly intercept him, he went right up her arm and onto her shoulder. She moved her head as if to swallow him up but he dove out of the reach of her mouth. He flew through the air and grabbed onto her ponytail hair, sliding down it like a rope. Then leaping to the floor he hit the ground running looking back at the girls as he ran. The two were in disarray trying to find him and catch him.

“Good!” He thought. “I can make my getaway like thi-“ Zac ran right into a large green foot. He fell to his butt, looking up and up and up and up at the towering green giantess he knew as Frankenstein girl. She bent over and grabbed him in her impossible strong fist. He didn’t dare struggle, he could tell she was strong it would take nothing for her to squash him right now. Sure he had been held by other women before, but he had never been dwarfed by their strength to this degree before, the man felt utterly puny in her prescense.

“Do not worry, little man. Frankie have you now. You safe.” She said, and Zac just nodded speechless in reply unable to fathom what he was hearing.

“No! That is our prey you can’t have him give him back you cretin!” Yelled one of the ghost girls.

 She floated upwards about 7 feet and began kicking and punching Frankie; the other mirrored her sister and hit Frankie from the other side. Frankenstein girl looked entirely unpleased about this. With one fist not containing Zac she punched the ghost girl with so much force she was sent into the shattered mirror. The other stopped punching when she saw this.

“No! One of you ordinary monsters shouldn’t be able to do that!” yelled the ghost girl.

Frankie smiled, “Me been working out.”

The Monstress who resembled everything about a dumb valley girl but with a green hued skin and bolts coming out of her neck clenched her fist and moved to punch the ghost. She flinched and flew away.

“See told little man that he safe now.” Frankie said smiling.

Zac was taken a back by the girls kindness towards him, it didn’t make any sense, she was part of the monster group. The same that wanted him dead.

“I don’t understand,” said Zac “Why are you being so nice to me?”

Frankie frowned at this question. “What? Frankie not mean girl! Frankie nice! She be good to teeny little men!” She smiled with a big dumb grin.

“Well thank you can you put me down now?” asked Zac .

“No I take you to countess now.” Said Frankie.

 

End Notes:

This chapter was interesting to write, never in my life have I imagined being eaten by a creepy little ghost girl, but man does that sound terrifying. Also sorry that this chapter is a bit short, The giantess front page list ate up my last chapter like it was nothing. So I decided to add another one really quickly. 

The End by Guygan

The End

Frankie carried Zac in the embrace of her mighty fist; he was utterly dwarfed by its powerful grip. He was just a head just barely poking out from her grip, seemingly no bigger than a bead, the slope of her fingers obscuring his view, so he could only see upwards. Zac expected her to be rough given her powerful physique, but Frankie was exceptionally gentle even more so than even Christine could be when she held him this way.
She entered a dimly lit room, all the curtains shut, there on the bed lay Christine, with the Countess in a corner beside a lamp which illuminated the book she was reading—something old and classic. It took her a second to shut the book after Frankie entered the room. She had a small sign of displeasured that revealed her engagement with the book.
“Yes?” she asked sternly.
“Lady Sylvina, Frankie has brought little man for you.” Said Frankie.
“Oh have you now?” Lady Sylvina replied with modest interest. “Let me see the little fellow.”
Frankie pushed her fist forward a few feet, and then released her grip, Zac was sent tumbling through the air screaming all the way down about half an inch before landing in Sylvina’s soft pale hand.
There Zac found himself, the place he had set out not to be, in the palm of a bloodsucking vampire, now granted she was gorgeous Zac had been secretly fantasizing being held by her, but watching her suck Christina dry he knew she was not someone who should be allowed to have him, and yet here he was.
She brought her finger down on top of his head. “OOOOffff!” he exclaimed in surprise. She did it again and again, rubbing his hair around as she did. “There there, now aren’t you a cute little one.” Said The Countess.
“Twins try eating him but Frankie stop it.” Said Frankie.
“Very good my dear you are just the cutest as well, I really should get rid of those pesky ghost after we fill the engine.” Said the Countess as if the Ghost twins were nothing compared to her.
Zac finally regained his senses, and he felt deep aggravation at being coddled by the monster that killed Christine. “You Monster! You killed the woman I loved! I’ll destroy you for that!” Zac screamed from the palm of her hand.
The Countess focused her full attention on the tiny human in the palm of her hand; she brought him up to her face. “Wow, aren’t you just so full of spunk little guy! It’s adorable!” Said the countess, as she said this she tipped her hand over letting Zac fall onto her white breast. He bounced off it as if it were a trampoline; it was quite large and bulbous.
“Ahhh! Why have you put me here?” Zac said trying to hide an erection.
The Countess however put her finger to his crotch nudging his hand aside and giggled. “As I thought, you say you hate me? That you want to destroy me? That you’ll never forgive me? Yet here you are with the slightest sexual provocation the little creature has an erection for me. Isn’t that just adorable Frankie?” The Countess chided.
“Yes, Frankie would like to keep little man as pet!” Frankie replied.
“Human’s are such fascinating creatures, you can feel love, hate and fear all at the same time.” The countess said with a flick of her rest she pinched Zac’s member between two white fingers and began tugging on it.
Zac tried his best to contain himself but the massive woman and her mountainous cleavage were just too much for him, he grunted in pleasure. She kept going with a toothy smile until Zac was at the point of no return, and then she stopped. Zac quickly took the opportunity to calm down, he already hated this forsaken vampire lady could bring him so far.
“I’d rather die than be your pet!” Zac said with a scoff.
“Oh how adorable, he’s taking a stand Frankie. Human’s fear death the most, so this one is trying to be brave.” Said the Countess.
“But Sylvina never take his fear if little man be brave.” Said Frankie.
“Your absolutely right Frankie, he’ll never submit to his horror instinct when he’s being so self righteous, too bad, I guess I’ll just have to make his puny little body useful to me another way.” Said the Countess.
The countess took him in her fist and lifted him to her mouth; she opened wide and began lowering her fang towards him. Zac screamed and closed his eyes, unable to do anything, at least now he could be with Christine in the after life. Then he felt a small prick on his arm. Zac opened his eyes to find The Countess had lightly inserted the tip of the massive fang into his arm like a needle, the she put her tongue on his side and furiously licked up the blood that squirted out. He closed his eyes and tried not to think about it too much.
“There I have sucked you blood, I now have your life essence, thank you little man you have been super useful to me, whether you like it or not.” Said the Countess.
“W-wait? That’s it? I thought you were going to eat me, or gnash me up into bits, I saw you kill Christine for her blood.” Said Zac.
“Kill? Oh no I don’t need to kill, I can take your essence and leave you human’s intact, your girlfriend is just sleeping.” Said The Countess as if Zac were an idiot for thinking it.
“She-She’s ALIVE?” Zac yelled in glee “quickly put me on the bed I have to wake her up!’
“If that’s what the little man wants.” Said The Countess. The giant vampire woman gently placed her tiny thrall on the bed Christine lay on.
Zac landed at the foot of her bed and ran towards her face in glee. “Christine! Christine! It’s me! It’s Zac!” He ran up to her face and as he reached it Christine suddenly shot up, she put her face right in front of him and hissed, her face with wrinkled and decrepit as if she were a Zombie, her mouth full of fangs, her eyes bloodshot and full of hatred. Zac ran right into fangs and bounced off, landing on his back. He gazed up beholding the full horrible visage of his monstrous girlfriend. A face that brought him joy and love, now cruelly twisted into that off a monstrosity brought true horror to Zac’s tiny mind. He screamed his loudest and most shrill convince that this was how he would go, eaten by his own girlfriend.
After about a second of this suddenly Christine burst into laughter. Other voices joined in with her, not just The Countess and Frankie but, also Cerberina, Heket, and the Chainsaw nurse. Heket appeared from behind the bookshelf. Cerberina climbed out from under the bed, resting her arms and upper torso on it. The Chainsaw nurse arrived from behind the door. Zac looked around lowering his arms he used to try and shield himself. He was confused and felt very embarrassed.
“What’s going on here?” Zac said “I thought Christine was eating me, actually I thought all of you wanted to eat me. Why are you laughing at me?” “I’m so sorry baby, but the girls explain it to me after I woke up. They don’t want to eat you or hurt us.” Said Christine now removing a mask that had been molded to her face, revealing her pretty young face again. “You idiot little toy.” Said Heket “We never wanted to hurt you, we just wanted your fear.” “My fear? But I’ve been terrified this whole time.” Said Zac.
“You have been terrified, true, but only absolute horror is viable fuel.” Said the Countess. “Up until now you’ve been scared but brave, it wasn’t until you saw Christine in such a way, that you experience true fear.”
“Fuel? What do you mean fuel?” said Zac.
“The girls need our fear because it’s the only way they can get back home sweetie. If it wasn’t really important I would have never done that to you, although you have to admit baby, you had that coming for making us come here and then leaving me all alone.” Said Christine.
“Me leave you? You are the one who left me!” protested Zac.
Christine furrowed her eyebrow; she snatched him up in her fist with a tight squeeze.
“Ok, ok, I’m sorry for leaving you baby, I promise I’ll never do it again.” Said Zac.
“Did you really mean those things you said? About destroying that big vampire woman for me?” asked Christine.
“Every word of it!” said Zac “I’d do anything for my big love giantess!” he kissed her hand.
“Well I’d do anything for my little love bug.” Said Christine kissing him back.
“Woof! Bye Christine, Cerberina have to leave now to go back to her own world.”
Christine grabbed the wolf girl by the neck pulling her into a hug, Zac unfortunately caught between the two friends, their friendship squeezing him.
“Bye girl, I’ll remember you when I pet my dog.” Said Christine. Suddenly a hand Reached in and pulled Zac into a fist wrenching him from between the two girls. The fist opened and Zac found himself looking up at Frankie once again.
“Bye little man, Frankie will miss chasing you.” Said Frankie.
“Ummm… bye Frankie, and thanks for saving me from those crazy ghost twins.” Said Zac.
“Me wishes she could take little man with her and keep him as toy, but people not like that, so Me leave little man here.” Said Frankie and with that she pursed her lips and give Zac’s head a great big kiss. Christine watched crossing her arms with a frown, this obviously displeased her but Frankie was so big she decided to let it slide.
“Umm bye I guess little man.” Said the nurse. “We didn’t have many interactions, but it was fun hunting you.”
“Well actually” said Zac “I was riding in your cleavage that whole time after you left the library.”
“YOU WHAT!” exclaimed the Nurse wrapping her arms around her vast breasts. “You little pervert! I should stomp you for that.”
“Frankie will protect little man from mean nurse.” Said Frankie lifting up Zac high above the Nurses reach. She jumped up trying to reach Zac but was unable. “Put him down right now Frankie! I mean it! I’ll tear him apart!” she said furiously, but was too short to do anything about it.
Christine took Zac outside with her. They had finished saying their goodbyes and now it was time to go. The Clock in the secret of the house started whirring and chiming and suddenly opened a portal into the Halloween dimension, Zac and Christine watched, as the house seemed to be denting itself as if it were an aluminum can. The House began folding in on itself, imploding into a point about 30 feet off the ground. Folded several hundred times the house whirled around like water going down a drain until it completely disappeared into the point. Then everything went silent, it was like the house never even existed in the first place.

End Notes:

Well guys, this is the end. I hope you enjoyed this really interesting scenario. I hope you understood the fear of being tiny and alone in a giant haunted house, and you liked the Monster girls I wrote. Till next time Guygan Out!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6490