One Small Mistake by GuyGoneSmall
Summary:

Amy, a single daughter has some friends over while her mom is at work who happnes to be developing a new type of security system.  What could go wrong????


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Odor, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3383 Read: 43054 Published: February 17 2017 Updated: March 04 2017
Story Notes:

This story will get graphic some of the time so be warned.  

1. Curiosity by GuyGoneSmall

2. Hannah's Fate by GuyGoneSmall

3. Diane Dominates Addison by GuyGoneSmall

4. Unfortunate. by GuyGoneSmall

Curiosity by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

The girls get curious 

Amy was having a good day with some friends.  Hannah, Addison and Stephanie were her friends and they were all seniors in high school chilling out one of the last weekends before school ended. 

 

“We should see what your mom has been up to Amy.” Addison said.

 

“Rather not, she has been working on this security system that supposedly shrinks people and its like a camera type system where you wire the whole house with it.” Amy said with a slight iffy sound in her voice. 

 

“Well I want to see what it would be like to shrink just for the moment.” Stephanie said. 

 

“Its dangerous I would think.” Hannah chimed in. 

 

“What? You scared?”Stephanie asked with a questioning look. 

 

“A tad.” Hannah answered back with a coy look on her face. 

 

The girls chatted a few more minutes when they decided to test out the new system.  Amy being the type of daughter that always told the truth and never did anything bad never had a thought that this would get her in deep trouble with her mother, Diane, a 42 year old women. 

 

The girls soon discovered that the system was all wireless so they all spread out and kept in contact through text.  Amy was at the main computer  when it read Malfunction in red letters across the screen.  Then things started beeping and the main part of the computer in the attic where Amy was suddenly shot off a beam and it hit Amy in her chest. 

 

Addison was in the front entryway when the device she was holding sent out a beam directly at her instantly making her an 1/8th of an inch tall. 

 

Hannah was in the kitchen and she and she happened to be sitting on the kitchen counter so she instantly was on a white plane of quarts which was the kitchen counter. 

 

Stephanie was in the garage when she instantly changed size.  Unfortunately though, she was right by the rug with all of the shoes by the garage door.  She shrunk and she was caught in the tangled mess of fibers that had been tangled by Amy and her mom Diane over the years. 

 

Amy meanwhile back upstairs was hysterical as she heard the computer start to seem to run faster and then shut off as it got too hot.  She started running towards the door but soon realized that it was miles away too her.  The cracks in the floor were enormous to her now.  She quickly stopped at a crack and checked her phone.  3 messages appeared.  All three were from her friends, all of which were  asking the same question.  What happened????

 

Stephanie was trying to get untangled from the rug when the garage door opened.  The noise of the door caused her to cover her ears because the noise was so loud.  Stephanie looked up and realized she could not see into the car because she was so small.  The car stopped shut off and then the drivers side door opened.  All she could see were the white and pink nike free running shoes stepping out of the car from underneath it.  The car door slammed with a  boom.

 

From Stephanie’s point of view she watched the massive figure of Amy’s mom Diane step around the front of the car towards her.  She struggled with the matted material that held her in place. 

 

“Mrs. Smith!!!!” Stephanie called out, but she showed no signs of hearing her at all.  Then Diane’s massive shoe slammed down right next to Stephanie.  Unfortunately for Stephanie, the tread of Diane’s shoe landed on her right shin.  Stephanie could feel every movement of Diane’s foot.  She felt her foot start to lean forward as if to take another step.   Stephanie was in pain.  At this size Diane weighed a ton. 

 

Diane had stopped right before the door to check her email.  She subconsciously did it out of habit. 

 

Stephanie was to the point of tears.  Just as she was about to give up all hope she felt a snap.  But not from a bone breaking.  It was the rubber from the shoe molding around her shin.  Diane had been standing on top of her leg long enough for her leg to be pushed into the tread of the shoe.  Stephanie tried to move her leg but since the rubber is made to squeeze anything that is pushed into the tread it was useless.  She could then feel Diane taking a step.  Stephanie tried to hang onto anything but since there was none, her leg lifted up and it yanked her whole body with her at breakneck speed. 

 

Stephanie felt the g forces change and all of a sudden she felt the downward motion.  Then it happened.  She saw the heel land.  Then the toe of the shoe landed.  Stephanie was slammed into the ground.  She became short of breath and was struggling to breathe.  Then she felt pain in her back.  Before she could try to do anything else another step happened.

 

Again Stephanie was slammed to the ground and she again was short of breath.  This time the pain was more severe and now there was pain coming from her arm and legs.  Stephanie knew she was dying.  The same pain just increased after a few more steps.  

 

When Diane reached the small closet near the kitchen she stopped opened up the door and hung up her coat and went to kick off her shoes. 

 

Stephanie was in so much pain.  Her leg had somehow popped out of the tread of the shoe but now her foot was facing away from her but her leg was bent so that her foot was by her head with her hip dislocated.  Her other leg was broken in 4 places with the bone in her shin sticking out.  Her left arm was also broken from the beating.  And her right arm was dislocated at the shoulder and when Diane reached the closet it flopped underneath the tread of the shoe so that when it came down it broke several hand bones as well as breaking it clean at the Humorous bone.   

 

“Mrs. Smith!!!  Down here!!” Stephanie cried out as she bent down to untie her shoes. 

 

Diane did not hear a thing.  She just kicked her shoes into the closet and walked away. 

 

The right shoe rolled back towards Stephanie but stopped and so Stephanie had to endure a wave of heat and bad smelling air from the shoe escaping the shoe and that was now rolling over her.  She could not do anything about it since she effectively could not move.  She just set her mind at peace and laid there hoping that she would just be killed or that it was just a bad dream. 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading like always stay tuned for more and please comment and suggest things however this was requested from a fan of my work, I am taking suggestions from everyone though to try and make the story better.  so please still make suggestions.    

 

Please read my other stories as well and make suggetions on them as well.  Again thanks for reading and have a great day! 

Hannah's Fate by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

We learn how Hannah perrishes.  Will Diane notice?  or will she continue her rampage??

Hannah was pacing back and forth when she saw Diane bend down to un-tie her shoes.  She stopped with joy and began running towards the edge of the counter. 

 

“Mrs. Smith!!! Right here!!! Down Here!!!” Hannah yelled out. 

 

Unfortunately, Diane set her purse down right in front of Hannah as she was running full speed ahead.  This caused Hannah to smack right into it.  The tough leather to Hannah felt like a concrete wall.  Hannah fell down feeling quite dazed after the fact that she just ran into a purse.  It took Hannah a good 30 seconds to come through but she eventually stood up again.  She walked out from behind the purse and saw a whole bunch of cheerios scattered on the counter. 

 

Diane had gotten the cheerios from the cupboard and she did not realize that the bag was open at the time.  But that did not matter as she set it down, her strap from her purse was slightly underneath the box making the box unstable when she set it down.  The box tipped over and a lot of cheerios fell onto the counter. 

 

“Uggghh I don’t have time for this.” Diane hissed. 

 

She walked towards the hallway which led to the stairs.  And she walked upstairs. 

 

Hannah ran towards the cheerios and looked around for Diane.  She did not see her and figured that she would be good and safe if she just explored the cheerios for a minute. 

 

Diane came back into the kitchen only this time she was holding the laundry basket.  It was full of course and so Diane thought she would do the laundry, not realizing that she might put one of her daughters friends in trouble. 

 

She set the basket down by the closet with the washer and dryer and went to get a bowl from the cupboard and she proceeded to scrap all of the cheerios into the bowl.  She grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured a decent amount of milk into the bowl so that she would have her bowl of cereal. 

 

“Mrs. Smith!!!  AAAAAhhhhhhh!” Hannah screamed as she fell into the bowl of cereal. 

 

She tumbled and tumbled and came to a rest with her legs inside opposite cheerios.  Then she heard liquid trickling down in between the cheerios and she barely had time to react as milk invaded her space. 

 

Luckily for Hannah she was near the top of the cereal bowl but she was also unlucky but Hannah always looked at the glass half full. That’s the best she could do right?  

 

Diane started eating the cereal that she had made herself.  She had taken 2 bites and then she accidentally dribbled on her shirt. 

 

“Shit” She said out loud. 

 

She set her bowl down and took off her shirt and threw it in the laundry basket, which reminded her that she need to get the laundry started.  She walked over the basket and picked it up while she opened the washer door.  She let the clothes tumble in and then she slammed the door shut and hit the start button.  She walked over the clean pile just around the corner and picked out a cute shirt one that was tighter than the one she had on and put that on.  She went and finished her bowl of cereal and left the kitchen to get other things done. 

 

Hannah was in complete shock to move for a while.  She still lay on the shirt she was on and she was near the door of the washer.  The water pouring in just reminded her that she needed to get out.  She got up and ran across the squishy clothes and got to the door of the washer and she could clearly see Diane there eating her cereal. 

 

“Mrs. Smith!!!!  Look here!!!” Hannah shouted and screamed.  She pounded her hands multiple times on the washer door. 

 

Nothing seemed to make Diane turn around and spot her.  Hannah felt the luke warm water reach her ankles as it rose even further.  She could see Diane put her bowl in the sink and walk towards another part of the house with her back to her.  And then one last time she saw Diane walk towards the front entrance of the house before she had to start treading water. 

 

Soon after Hannah was at the top of the washer and she thought of her life.  She thought of how she would miss it but then she would see everyone in the afterlife as she let herself sink below the soapy surface.   The washer clicked on and Hannah was pulled under the water even more.  She only lasted all but a few seconds. 

 

Addison watched as she saw Diane coming down the hall.  What was she going to do??  She was hiding behind one of the heels but something told her she had to do something to stay away from trouble.   

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  comments and suggestions welcome! more to come.  

Diane Dominates Addison by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Addison does not fare well.  

Addison watched as Diane walked towards the front door.  Her clad socked feet were enormous.  Addison started running out into the open and realized that that was a mistake right away.   Diane’s socked foot crashed down so close to Addison that a single matted string that was starting to come loose on the sock came down and caught Addison’s wrists as she was just about to start waving to get Diane’s attention.  The string came down with such a force that it entangled both of Addison’s wrists to the point of making it impossible to break free. 

 

Diane was thinking about the mail as she walked towards the front entry way.  She was going to check it but she did not want to dirty her socks.  She spied her 4 year old white reebok princess shoes that were by the door as well as some other of her nicer shoes. 

 

“Ill just slip these on since it short.” She mumbled. 

 

Addison was in complete shock that she was stuck to Diane’s sock and with the G forces she was also in pain because of the strain being put on her shoulders every time Diane moved her foot.  Addison looked over her shoulder and screamed. 

 

“Diane!!!!  No!!! Don’t put on that shoe!!! Its  dirty!!!! “ Addison screamed. 

 

To Diane the room was totally silent when she slipped on her white reebok princess shoes.  There was no one in the room besides her.  There was no thought in her mind that someone was trying to get her attention, let alone one of her daughters friends.  None what so ever.  The only things circling around in Diane’s mind were getting the mail and thinking about how dirty and smudged the white shoes she was wearing out to the mail box. 

 

Addison was in almost a panic shock.  Her legs were pinned under Diane’s big and second toes.   Her back was being pushed up against the very end of the shoe, and her arms were snug against her chest crossed and making it difficult for her to take big breaths. 

 

Addison knew these shoes were small on Diane’s feet.  However Addison only became friends with Amy shortly after Diane had gotten her white reebok princess shoes, and who would have thought about asking her if they were too small?? 

 

Addison felt the weight of Diane increase on her legs.  Instantly her legs turned to pulp and Addison screamed out in pain, only to have Diane’s sock pushed into her mouth.  The taste of sweat invaded her taste buds.  The heat inside the shoe increased as Diane walked to get the mail.  Since her arms were so sore from being entangled in the string, the last straw as being pushed on by the foot now.  Since Addison had her arms crossed this only caused her rotator cuffs to tear since the stress of being flung around weakened them so much.  Addison was crying now.  She wanted this to stop.  How could she survive through this??? 

 

Diane walked back into the house with the mail and walked to the Kitchen counter.  She stood looking though the mail and sorting it.  Unfortunately for  Addison Diane was standing right in front of the floor heating vent.  Since the day was a bit chilly out the heater was on and of course there was heat coming out of the vent.  This warmed up the shoe immensely for Addison.  She began sweating but of course she could not drink anything but sweat and the sock Diane was wearing only got hotter and soaked with sweat.  Addison could feel herself starting to lose hope and start to fade into unconsciousness.  She held on for another 30 seconds but because of the pain she was in and the heat of the shoe she could no longer hold on and she passed into the next world. 

 

Diane finished with the mail and decided to head upstairs to her hide out, her place to tinker with things.  

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, like always comments and suggestions welcomed.  

 

Enjoy and more to come.  

Unfortunate. by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Amy meets her ending.  

Amy started to feel slight tremors in the floor.  Like small earthquakes but they were getting bigger and bigger.  Amy looked at the door of the attic as it creaked open. 

 

“Mom!!!!   Down here!! “ Amy screamed as she took off running towards her oblivious mother. 

 

Amy stopped running when her mother took about 3 steps and stopped.  At this point this put Amy right in between her mothers gigantic shoes.  Amy looked up and waved her arms but realized that she was too far under her mother for her to see.  Her boobs blocked out her mothers face.  Amy looked to either side of her and she looked at the aged leather in her mothers shoes.  She could only think of how disgusting they looked after years of wear. 

 

Amy did not have to wait long for either one of them to move, because Diane her mother made the first move by stepping towards what Amy knew as the closet.  Amy had no idea what her mother was up to.  However, Amy froze in fear when her mother gripped the handle of the boom and dust pan.  Amy sprinted towards the door but in reality her sprint took her only an inch to what Diane would see if she noticed her daughter Amy. 

 

Amy was running towards the door when the broom came down in front of her.  It raced towards her and caught her in the bristles.  It released her  and she realized she was more towards the center of the attic now.  Amy started running towards the table that held some of her mothers things, while her mother swept the other side of the attic.  She watched as the broom got into every crevice that it was directed at by Diane.  Amy rested.  She was relieved that she had escaped the sweeping for now.  She had to find a way to get her mothers attention.  That mentality was cut short though. 

 

Diane moved the chairs and Amy had no where to hide.  Once again she was caught up in the bristles of the broom and was dragged and released like the other pebbles of dirt out from the underside of the table.  Diane pushed in the chairs and swept what she had got out from under the table into the pile of dust in the center of the room. 

 

Amy had no energy left.  She felt like every where she ran she was just getting swept up again.  Amy thought she could escape one last time.  She started running but lady luck was not on her side as her mother lowered the dust pan right in front of her.  she started to run away but saw the broom come down and start sweeping towards her.  Amy tumbled onto the dust pan and then found herself covered in dust.  Amy struggled to stand up but found that it was useless to do so when her mother stood up.  She was being shaken every which way with each step and then what Amy feared.  The dust pan started to tilt and Amy felt herself slide forward and soon the dustpan disappeared and she was falling into the garbage bag.  She hit the pile of garbage and mostly stayed on top of it.  Then she looked up and saw her mom looking down at her what seemed like but in reality she was looking at the trash.  That was the last she ever saw of her mother as the bag closed. 

 

Diane took the garbage bag out to the trash can which was already on the curbside waiting to be picked up.  With the trash bag in the trash can Diane instantaneously forgot all about it.

 

Amy, Hannah, Addison, and Stephanie all passed away that same day when they met their fates.  In the days to come authorities  came to question Amy’s mom about her daughter and friends.  They thought she knew where they were but could not do anything but question since there were no bodies or any visible evidence to be found.  They never thought about looking in somebodies shoe for evidence for who would ever come up with such a crazy idea??

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please comment and maybe add suggestions on what to write next for a story.  Thank you for reading as well.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6517