Every month and a half by littless
Summary:

It must suck to shrink and stay that way the rest of your life. What if you were to grow back again, only to find yourself a few inches tall some time later. Then it happens again. And again.

Here's a story of three people caught up in this rut. A cool, secret, sexy rut. Find out about the shenanigans and adventures along the way.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 38296 Read: 83842 Published: December 10 2017 Updated: February 01 2022
Story Notes:

This is my third story, but I'm holding off on posting the second one. It'll be posted soon, but I'm making it even better right now. This one is something I wrote for fun, never having any intention of putting it up. But it turns out, it aint so bad, I think. Tell me what you think.

All the categories will come, eventually. Be patient, not all of them are in the first chapter.

1. Chapter 1 - Discovery by littless

2. Chapter 2 - Infected by littless

3. Chapter 3 - Deal made by littless

4. Chapter 4 - Deal broken by littless

5. Chapter 5 - Revelations by littless

6. Chapter 6 - Little Deb by littless

7. Chapter 7 - The Talk by littless

8. Chapter 8 - Shopping by littless

9. Chapter 9 - Fine Wine by littless

10. Chapter 10 - The Fairy by littless

11. Chapter 11 - All Good Things Must End, or so they say. by littless

Chapter 1 - Discovery by littless
Author's Notes:

Jay gets a surprise.

----- Tuesday evening

It was early evening, just after dinner, and Jay was in his hotel suite. James Tildwell -- Jay as he was known -- had just finished up a day with a potential client they were hoping to land; a very big and influential company that he had been pursuing for nearly three months now. If he could land this it would be a very big deal indeed and would finally get his employer to recognize his abilities as a salesman. Not to mention the reputation he'd have with all the pretty young ladies in the office, who, being pretty materialistic, would only swoon around the guys who were most successful.

To help with the negotiations the firm sent one of their attorneys, Michele, along with Jay. Michele Dulong was pretty charming when she wanted to be, about five feet one inch tall with sandy blond hair that she wore in a bob. She wasn't very voluptuous, but neither was she skinny. She kept herself in good shape working out at the gym and doing yoga. The firm gave every associate a free membership and she took advantage of it. She was also good at her job, if a bit quiet and mostly stayed to herself.

Jay, standing at an average height of five foot and ten inches, was similarly in good shape, but was more outgoing. He wasn't muscle bound or anything but didn't have much fat on his body either. He had short, brown hair and brown eyes. Just your average 28 year old guy.

Of course, Jay had his eye on Michele since his first day in the office. Most guys there did. She certainly wasn't the only looker in the office, but she was one of them and Jay had thanked his lucky stars that the two were paired together for this sales pitch.

But like was said before, Michele was somewhat aloof, preferring to keep to herself and rarely engaged in the night outs that the rest of the firm was famous for. Yes, they played hard, but they also worked hard, which was why the firm was so successful. That's not to say that Michele was not personable to those at work and would talk with anyone, but they had to approach her first. She didn't have any real good friends at the firm and her life was somewhat of a mystery to most of them. However, she was great at negotiating contracts and the firm definitely recognized her qualifications and sent her along with Jay so he wouldn't mess the deal up.

Jay, was fairly new at the firm and was still working on building a reputation. Therefore, he played it cool with the girls in the office, preferring to build his reputation by example. He was smart. The partners appreciated these two traits in him and had confidence in him except for this inexperience.

This first day of meetings was rough. They flew in late last night and hadn't much sleep the night before. The days negotiations took a toll on both of the them. Jay was ready for a nice hot shower and some sleep. It was going to be a long week.

He was undressing when he heard the knock on his hotel room door. Still in his pants but just wearing a t-shirt and socks, he opened the door to find Michele. It was a pleasant surprise.

"Jay, I ... I need your help."

"Ok."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." He showed her to the suite's dinette table and had her take a seat. He sat across from her. "So, what can I do for you?"

"I can't make it tomorrow."

"What? You can't leave me to do the negotiating myself. Are you sick or something?"

"Yes, I'm sick and I'm getting worse."

"Oh, shit. Let me find a doctor for you."

"No! No doctor."

"Ok. Do you need medication?"

"I wish there were something."

"What's wrong?"

"Promise you won't laugh."

"Try me."

"I'm shrinking."

Jay stood silent and thought for a bit. He cocked his head to the side staring at Michele. She did look pretty small, but then she always had been on the short side. Her clothes were a bit loose but he couldn't be sure they weren't this way before.

"Oh, I get it.", he said. "Dinner was great and so was the wine. But you only had one glass. Did you get into your room's bar?"

"No. I'm not drunk.", she said, rather annoyed. "I, ... oh no." She got up and leaned on the table in the suite's dinette, her eyes closed. Her other arm went around her stomach. "Mmmmfph.", she groaned. Then she leaned back panting to catch her breath.

"Whoooooa! You weren't kidding. I saw you. Something definitely happened. Michele, what the hell is going on?"

"I told you: I'm shrinking.", she cried, tears in her eyes.

"Ok. Ok. Just, ... just hold on. Here. Come sit on the couch." He led her by the arm to the couch and sat her down.

"You need medical help. Just stay right here; I'm going to call 911."

"NO! I can handle this."

"Yeah, right. Like hell you can handle it. This is too weird. I've never heard of anything like this."

"I can. I've been through this before."

"Huh? When?"

"It's been happening for the last two years or so. Off and on. It happens like every month and a half."

"Wow. That must be why you're so short. How tall were you when this began?"

"It's not like that. I grow back after a couple of days."

"You shrink then grow back?"

"Yes. I just need to lay low for a couple days."

He snickered, "Ha, lay low. Get it. LOW."

"Shut up."

"Sorry. What do you want me to do?"

"Just, I don't know. Protect me. I've never been away from home when this happens."

"Ok. I can do that. Anything else?"

"Yeah. You tell anyone, I mean anyone, and I'll cut your balls off."

"Ohhh kay. I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Look, Jay, I didn't want anyone to ever know about this but I have no choice. Just be cool about it, ok?"

"Ok. I'm cool. Right?"

"Yes, you're cool. Just, ... oh, fuck, ... unghhff."

"You did it again."

"No shit. But _I_ don't do this, ok? It just happens."

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll help. How long does it last?"

"I told you a couple of days."

"No, I mean how long do you shrink then grow?"

"Oh. I shrink for a few hours and stay small for about a day. Then it takes a few hours to grow back."

"Wow. How small do you get?"

"I'm not real sure. At least down to a foot. Sometimes I'm sure it's smaller but it's kind of hard to measure myself."

"A foot. Oh my God. So, you're always by yourself when this happens?"

"Yes. Until now."

"And nobody else knows?"

"Nobody. Keep it quiet."

"Ok, I will."

"Jay."

"Yes."

"This is extremely hard for me. I hardly know you, but you seem like a nice enough guy. I'm trusting you. I have no choice so, please don't let me down."

"I won't."

"Now things are going to get pretty weird."

"You're telling me."

"My clothes don't shrink with me. That means ..."

"You'll be naked. Don't worry, I won't look."

"You'll have to look. Don't worry about it. You just have to stay cool."

"Ok."

"And one other thing."

"Go ahead?"

"I, um, ... I ..."

"What?"

"I get very ... horny, ok?"

"You ... do?"

"Yes, I do, damnit."

"Alright."

"Just don't freak out any more than necessary."

"I won't."

"We'll see about that. Oh, mmmmmmmpfff."

"Your clothes are starting to get real loose."

"Very astute observation there Mr. Sherlock."

He rolled his eyes.

"You'll have to go alone tomorrow. Just tell them I'm too sick."

"I guess you can stay in the room tomorrow. What about room service? What if they find you?"

"Oh, shit. I didn't think of that. You'll have to tell them not to come."

"It won't work. I know. It's happened to me before. They just come right in even when you leave the sign on the door."

"How do you know?"

"I was in a hotel once and stayed up real late one night. The next day I woke real late too and I called and put the little sign on the door and took a shower. I walked out naked to find a fat little old cleaning lady inside going through my stuff."

"Damn."

"You said you shrunk at least to a foot but maybe smaller. You never measured yourself, right?"

"Right. It's not like I could pick up a ruler at that size, even if I could climb up the desk to get it."

"You were stuck on the floor?"

"Only a couple of times. If I get stuck on the floor I have to stay there until I grow again. I usually get on the bed before I shrink too much. Unnnngh."

"Ok. Maybe we can put you in a suitcase so you won't be found."

"I don't want to be trapped in a dark suitcase, Jay."

"Michele, you have to face facts. We have to hide you."

"I was hoping we didn't."

"I'm going to have to go tomorrow. You know how important this is, right?"

"Yes, I know. I'll be fine."

"If you get small enough I can take you with me in my pocket. Do you think you'll get like, just a few inches tall?"

"We'll have to wait and see. I'm not sure being in your pocket is such a good idea."

"You'll be with me. I can keep an eye on you so nothing happens."

"Maybe. I don't even know if ... ooooh my god. Aaaarrrrrmmmpf."

"Michele, your clothes are about fall off."

"Damnit, Jay. I know that."

"Sorry, Michele. This is too weird."

"Ya think? Well how weird do you think this is?", she said, right before she walked up to him, pulled his head down to hers and gave hime a kiss.

Jay couldn't talk. She stepped back, then stepped out of her clothes.

"Whu whu, uh, you ..."

His tongue-tied sentence was interrupted with another kiss.

"I'm horny. Remember?"

"Uh.", was all he could say.

"Oooooohh, fuck. Zzzzhhhhhhmmmp.", she said, then fell halfway onto the couch, bent over. "I'm sorry, Jay."

She was nearly down to three feet tall by now. Jay just stood and stared.

"It gets ... mmmmmmpfff."

"Huh?"

"It gets faster. Then it slows down again but I still shrink for another two or three hours. Unnnnngh."

"You're, you're, you're not even two feet tall now."

"Come over here.", she commanded. He obeyed.

"There.", she said. "I'm below your fucking crotch. Shit. I always wanted do this."

She reached up and unbuckled his belt, then fumbled with the button.

"Here, I'll do it.", Jay said. He dropped his pants and stepped out. Michele reached in through the vent of his boxers and grabbed his member.

"Whoa.", Jay jumped.

"Take 'em off."

He did.

"All of it."

He finished taking off his t-shirt and socks.

"Sit.", she commanded. Then she jumped up on the couch and started stroking him. "Ooooh, yeeees. It's soooo big."

Jay felt really good about this, finally. She couldn't help herself and straddled him sitting on the couch in the reverse cowboy position. She had a little trouble fitting it in but she was not going to miss this chance. This was her biggest fantasy whenever she had her shrinking episodes, and now it was reality.

She started moving up and down, slow at first, but the pace picked up rapidly. Soon she was grinding into him, wiggling her hips. Then she was convulsing and came screaming.

Jay, for his part, made a valiant effort at staying with her until the end, but her climax was too much for him to take and he exploded right with her.

They both finally came down from their high and rested.

"Oh my God, Michele. That, ... that, ... that ..."

"Was unreal?"

"Yeah, unreal."

"You're telling me. I always wanted to do that?"

"You've never ..."

"I've never been with anyone before when I've shrunk. I had to do this with you before I got too small."

"It wouldn't fit then, would it?"

"Wait for a couple of hours and we'll see what we can do then."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope."

He looked down upon Michele laying in his lap. She looked even smaller than when she started just a few minutes ago. He picked her up like a baby, a hand on each side under her arms, and brought her up to his face.

"Easy there, cowboy.", she said.

He studied her. She was a perfectly proportioned adult, just quarter sized. She was nude and she was exquisite. He felt something for her; he didn't know what. Almost like a little part of him was part of her. He was getting horny again.

Being held and examined by Jay was making her horny again too. For her, it was par along with the shrinking: she expected it. But it was somehow stronger this time. This time someone else was around for her to act with. Her heart was beating hard.

"Oooooouuuuuugh."

He literally felt her shrink this time. The experience made him grow fonder for her. And this time -- for the first time since she started her shrinking a little more than a year ago -- she felt safe.

He sat up and set her down between his legs. She walked up to his member and hugged it like a little baby. Or at this particular time, like a big baby. Standing on the couch between his legs, the head of his shaft came up to her chin.

She squeezed him. He responded involuntarily by bobbing and pulsing. She held on feeling the muscles. This time he lasted but a fraction of the last time. He spurted and Michele's face ended up completely covered in cum.

She relished this and made no attempt to wipe it from her face. She dipped a finger on it though, then opened her mouth for a taste.

"Mmmm. That's ... oh, ohhhh, uuuuuunnnnnngh uh.", she sputtered again, shrinking another inch or two. By this time she was not much more than a foot high. It was clear to both of them that if she kept going for another hour or two like she said she would, that she would end up much less than a foot tall.

He picked her up again, this time with one hand. To her surprise she wasn't frightened like she always imagined she'd be. Instead, she felt secure in his hand.

He loved feeling her little body; the heat, the feeling of muscles beneath her skin, the hardness of her tiny bones. They were endearing her to Jay.

"What do we do now?", he asked.

"I don't know. Just ... don't leave me."

"You don't have to worry about that. That's the last thing I would do at this moment."

She was holding onto his thumb. It felt good. She pulled it in to her chest. He started massaging her with it, and she was getting aroused again.

In any other situation she would have felt betrayed by her body. Right now she had abandoned all pretense of disliking the sex she was having. She decided to give in to her feelings the moment she gave Jay that first kiss. Blame it on the first time that opportunity had presented itself in a couple of years. Or blame it on the colossal horniness that came whenever she had shrunk. Or just blame it on the tension that had been building between the two ever since they met up the day before in the airport.

They had their first real conversation on the plane. The times in the office before this project were always about trivial things: the weather, sports teams, traffic, gossip and so on.

Now things were past the artificial boundaries people set up between themselves. She didn't have a choice in the matter, she knew, however, even if she did, she would have picked Jay.

She straddled his pinky finger and started grinding her hips into it. Jay was spellbound at her attempts to hump his finger. He gave assistance by moving his pinky in time to her motions.

She had another orgasm. She also had another shrinking episode.

He brought her to the dinette table.

"Ooo, that's cold.", she said.

So, he carried her over to the bedroom and set her on the bed.

"Better?", he asked.

"Much."

"Where will you sleep tonight?"

"With you, I guess."

"What if I roll over on you? That won't be good."

"I guess not. I don't know. Any ideas?"

Jay thought for a while then got up and went over to the bathroom. He grabbed his toiletry bag and emptied it out. He scrunched a clean, white, hotel hand towel into it and brought it over to Michele. It looked like she had shrunk again.

"Here. Try laying down in there. See if that's comfortable enough."

While inside she wiped her face on the corner of the towel then moved to the center and curled up. She got back out and gave Jay the thumbs up.

"Good.", he said. "I'm going to take a shower. Are you going to be ok here?"

"I could use a shower too."

"I don't think so. How about a bath?"

"That'll do."

He gathered and folded her clothes and put them out of the way. Then he got a big bowl from the dinette and filled it with warm water.

"Here you go."

She stepped in and sat down.

"Oh wait.", he said as he ran to the bathroom and came back with a little bottle of shampoo. "I don't have any bubble bath but I think this should do."

He squirted some into the bowl and swirled it around with his fingers taking Michele along for a spiral ride.

"Hey, be careful.", she said, standing up.

"Oops. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll be more careful."

She looked beyond the bowl and saw Jay's dick just above the table. It was semi-erect and it made her semi-horny. She sat back down in the bowl and started fingering herself. She was definitely unabashed now, trusting Jay totally.

"Again?", he said.

"I told you it makes me horny."

"How long are you going to do that?"

"All night."

"You're not going to get any sleep."

"Don't need any. I don't need to eat when I'm this small either."

"What about drinking?"

"Sometimes I get a little thirsty, but I'm ok until I grow back."

"What happens if you don't grow back?"

"I always do. Plus, I don't want to think about it going all wrong."

"Ok. Well, I'm going to take a shower. Are you going to be ok here while I do?"

Her eyes were closed as her fingers were working frantically.

"Take your shower.", she said.

When he was done with his shower, Jay came out of the bathroom still drying himself but carrying another hand towel with him for Michele. She tried to get herself out of the bowl but kept slipping on the sides. She had shrunk again while he was in the shower.

He picked her up and wrapped her up in the hand towel like a little kid. He dried her off and she let him do it rather than do it herself.

"Thanks, Jay. I've never taken a bath like that. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Water is so different at this size."

"You've never had experience with water at that size?"

"Nope."

"Maybe you'll get to do it again."

"I'd rather not shrink again."

"But you don't really have control over it, do you?"

"I wish I did."

"The whole experience must be surreal, not just the bath."

"It was, very much so, the first few times. I'm starting to get a little used to it. That is, until I did this in front of someone. In front of you."

"You can trust me."

"Good. Take me to my bed please. I have a need to Jill-off again."

"Uh, ok."

He did, and she did. Her jerking off was like a little buzz motor. "How could someone's hand move so fast?", he thought. It didn't seem like she would be stopping anytime soon and he remembered what she said about being up all night long.

But he was tired so he turned off the lights and went to bed.

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you think -- good or bad. More to come.

Chapter 2 - Infected by littless
Author's Notes:

If it's a disease then it's probably catching. She should have known.

----- Wednesday morning

Jay was almost ready to go meet with their new, or rather potential, client. Michele was still four inches tall, and standing now in the middle of the bed.

"So, have you decided what you want to do?", Jay asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to remain here or come with me?"

"Where could I fit?"

"These suit pants have pretty deep pockets. You could fit."

"Don't you think I'd bulge out?"

"Hmmm. If you stay here you'll have to hide somewhere. Somewhere the cleaning crew won't look."

"You said they've even gotten into your suitcase?"

"Yep, they have before. They probably won't, but if they do, and you're in it, then it won't be good. I think you better come with me. If I leave my suit coat on it should cover any lumps in the pockets. Will you be ok?"

"I don't know about this. This is getting scary again."

"Want to see what it's like first? If you don't like it we'll find a place to hide you."

"Ok, I'll try it."

He made sure nothing was in his left front pants pocket then put her in.

"How is it in there?"

She peeked her head out. "A little cramped but not bad. In fact, I'd say it was cozy."

He took her out and put her on a table.

"Ok, we can do this if you're ok with it."

"I am."

"Is there any way we can get clothes on you?"

"I'm out of ideas. You?"

"No."

"If I stay in there nobody will see me nude. I mean, nobody will see me anyway. They better not."

"I'll make sure of that."

"Alright then, let's do this."

Jay finished getting ready and put Michele in his pocket again. He was very careful, cognizant of the miniature lady there. It was like carrying a gun in a holster on your hip for the first time -- you're very aware of it and of the responsibility you have with it.

He stopped downstairs in the hotel briefly to take advantage of the complimentary continental breakfast, then was on his way to negotiate deasl with the new, hopefully, client.

While in the back seat of the taxi, Michele had started moving around. Not just moving around in his pocket, but moving towards the center of this body. She was trying to manipulate his penis. And he was getting hard.

"Shit!", he thought. He didn't want to carry on a conversation with his pocket in the back of a cab so he remained quiet until they arrived and he exited the taxi. He made a beeline to the bathroom and into one of the stalls.

Jay fished her out and held her up to his face.

"Will you stop that, Michele? I can't go see them like this."

"I can't help myself."

"Look, you're the one who wanted to be cool about this. Right? So, cool it."

"Ok, I'll try."

"Just try to sleep, or something."

"I will. I might just be able to do it. It's really warm and cozy in there. I love feeling your dick."

"Just think warm and cozy, but no dick."

"Alright. Let's get in there and get that deal."

"I gotta pee first. Here, I'll put you in my jacket pocket for a bit."

While he was taking a leak, she peered out over the edge of his jacket pocket and looked down at it a hundred feet below from her perspective. It was too much; she started jerking off again."

"Jeez, I never thought I'd say this to a girl: you're a little pervert."

"Oh, shut up. I can't help myself."

"Ok, ready to get back in?"

"I wanted to wipe you."

"Tough. Maybe next time. Here, get in."

Off they went.

Jay explained that Michele was feeling ill and would not be joining them today. They told him to wish her to get well and the meetings began.

It went pretty much without a hitch then it was lunch time. They were going to take Jay out to lunch but he first excused himself to go to the bathroom. Two others followed him in, so he went to a stall.

While there, he took Michele out of this pocket again. He had to whisper.

"Hey, you did good. Thanks for not distracting me."

"I was listening. You did good too. But you forgot about the FCC. They won't let them carry that pricing structure that way. They need to get lawyers in to negotiate that point."

"Oh, good observation."

"We can email Brian tonight when we get back to the hotel. He'll be able to tell us what's needed. He's the FCC expert."

"Good idea. See? I knew it was a good idea to bring you along rather than leave you."

"You were right, I guess."

"Are you sure you won't be hungry?"

"Sure."

"Ok, I need to go to lunch with these people. You're going to be ok in there again, right?"

"Yep. Let's go."

Lunch was fun, except for the one part where Michele started playing with Jay's private parts again. She soon stopped. She just wanted to mess with Jay, the little imp she was.

All in all, everything had gone pretty well that day, except for the obvious. They made it back to the hotel room none too soon: Michele had started growing. It took a little more effort to pluck her out of the pocket this time; she was now about six inches tall.

"Wow. This is so cool watching you grow."

"Take your clothes off.", she said.

"Uh, ok."

"Come on. I don't want to miss my chance again. Know what I mean?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess so."

"Besides, it went well today. We need to celebrate."

The growing started to accelerate and Michele didn't miss the chance when she was about two and half feet tall, to ride his huge member again. She grew twice during this and rather than being let down due to the relative shrinking, she became extra horny thinking about the size change. Something about size changing did that.

They couldn't stop. They forewent dinner. It felt great like the night before. In fact, it felt better. During one of their pauses to catch their breath they were laying in bed together, face to face. Each felt a part of the other.

"It's weird."

"Yeah, believe me, I know. I'm the one who shrunk."

"No. Something else."

"What?"

"I feel... I don't know how to say this."

"Ok. Just say it."

"I feel like I was fucking myself."

"Really? Me too. I felt like I was you, fucking me."

"Like I said, weird."

"Yeah, weird. I like it though."

"Me too."

They had sex into the night. It was only about 11:00 PM before they went to bed together. This time both full sized, cuddling. Neither really wanted to stop but they were tired and there was another whole day of work ahead the following day.


----- Thursday morning

It was about 1:30 AM when something woke Jay. He felt strange, like something jolted him out of his sleep. Naturally, Michele followed suit.

"Where're you going?"

"I just need a glass of water."

"I'll come with you."

He grabbed a glass and drank it down without pause.

"Ahhh, that tastes good.", he said, eyes closed, clearly enjoying the moment.

"You were really thirsty."

"Yeah, but that was satisfying. I feel like I don't need to drink again for a week."

"Mmm kay."

He took a breath. "I feel good. Ok, let's go back to bed... Whew." He put his hand on his forehead.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know. I feel elated. Sort of something shocked me. It kind of turned a knot in my stomach too. Must have been lunch. I knew I should have had supper tonight."

"Are you hungry?"

"Curiously, no. I'm fine."

"Ok, let's go back."

"Eww."

"What?"

"There it was again."

"That feeling?"

"Yeah. Let's go to bed."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You don't look so good. I want to keep my eye on you."

"Aw, you don't have to do that."

"Just for a half hour or so, ok?"

"Alright."

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, her eyebrows furrowed. This seemed too familiar and she hoped her suspicions were wrong.

"What do you want to talk ... Oooh. Shit, it happened again."

She saw him this time. She knew for sure now.

"Jay."

"What?"

"Sit down."

"Ok."

"I don't want you to get upset or freak out or anything about what I'm about to tell you."

"Ok. I'll try."

"This won't be easy for you."

"What's wrong?"

"You're ..."

"What?"

"You ... Damnit."

"Huh? Why did you say that?"

"Because ... Ok, stand up."

"But you just told me to sit down."

"STAND UP, GODDAMNIT!"

"Ok, ok."

She kissed him.

"There. How did that feel?"

"It felt gooood."

"Any different than before?"

"No."

She got right up to his face.

"What do you think of this?"

"I think I want another kiss.", he said, giddily.

"Stop playing around."

"But _you_ just kissed me."

"Stop with the kissing. Look at me."

"Ok."

"Anything different?"

"You're prettier than ever. And I mean real pretty. How the fuck did you do that?"

"What?"

"Make yourself look so much more gorgeous."

"Is this any different than we were before last week."

"Ha, I'll say. Mmmmmpf."

"Ah ha. Did you feel that?"

"Of course I did."

"Look at me again."

"You're ... you are different."

"How?"

"Even prettier."

"Ok, kiss me again."

"You sure?"

"Just kiss me."

He tried to kiss but had to get up on his toes.

"Hey, how did you do that?", he said.

"What?"

He looked down to the floor to see if Michele were wearing shoes or standing on something.

"You're ... you're ... taller. You're still growing."

"No, moron. Jeez you're dense. You're shrinking!"

"I'm ... OH MY GOD! I can't be."

"It's true, Jay."

"Oh shit. Oh shit. I caught this from you."

"Yeah, you caught it ... Wait."

She sat down.

"Wait what?", he said.

"You're right. You caught it from me."

"That's what I said."

"But, ... that means I caught it."

"So?"

"Now I know how I got this ... disease."

"How?"

"I got it from ... never mind. Look, I just realized this thing is transmitted sexually."

"Just great. You fuck, you shrink. Damnit, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know. I swear it."

"Shit, shit, shit. What am I going to do?"

"First you're going to calm down. Ok?"

"Ok. I can do this. Deep breath. Deep breath. I can do this.", he said, mostly to himself.

"Of course you can. It happens to me. I handle it and so can you. Alright?"

"Alright."

"I can tell you something that'll make you feel better."

"What?"

"There are perks to the whole thing."

"Like what?"

"Like exploring a strange new world. It's pretty cool."

"Yeah, some consolation. I'll be, ... I don't know how small I'll be -- four inches, like you -- but I know I won't be able to do anything."

"Sure you will. And then there's ..."

"There's what?"

She got up and kissed him.

"Thanks. I guess I ... oh, oh. Shit, it's happen ... mmmmmmmm."

"There it goes again. See, it's not so bad though, is it?"

"I don't know. I ... holy shit, you're big."

"No."

"You're right. I'm shrinking."

They were both naked, after all they just got out of bed and had been playing ever since getting back to the hotel room. And Michele hadn't had a stitch on since Tuesday night and was so used to it, she almost forgot she was naked. So it didn't really make much sense to her to get dressed anyway.

Jay's mouth was right at Michele's chest level. He gave her nipples a kiss.

"Holy cow. I never noticed how nice your boobs were. They're really big now too. This feels so great. It feels even better than before."

"Pretty intense, isn't it?", she asked.

"Oh yeah.", he said as he went for another peck and lick on her breasts. "Come on."

He took her by the hand and ran, dragging her to the bed. She laid down and he literally jumped on top of her. They fucked.

They were coming down from their orgasms, breathing heavy.

"Hnnnnnng. Oh, man, there it goes again."

"It kind of tingles, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, and something else."

"What?"

"That feeling."

"Which feeling?"

"The one where I feel like I'm fucking myself."

"Oh yeah. If it's any consolation, me too. Jay?"

"Yes?"

"I, uh, think I really like it."

"I do too. Let me see your feet."

He started licking her toes. Now this was new to Michele. It was spectacular. She had no idea before how arousing this could be. She was thinking she could get used to this. Jay certainly was. He decided he wasn't going to leave one square inch of her feet and legs untouched.

He finally reached her pussy again but after only a few long licks decided he couldn't take it anymore and mounted her yet again. This was really starting to feel different for him. For her too.

Jay was getting smaller. Michele had never consciously thought of doing it with a smaller guy, but in the back of her mind she always found it a bit distasteful. But now her world was being rocked. It rocked those thoughts in the back of her mind right out of there. Who knew? This was yet another new spectacular experience for her: the revelation that a guy didn't have to be bigger to satisfy her.

They did it for a little while longer and took another short pause. Jay ran down to her feet again.

"Holy cow. I've really shrunk."

She was looking down her legs at him.

"Doing ok?", she asked.

"Yeah. You're feet are huge now."

"That's not a nice thing to say to a lady."

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just that they're now super sexy."

"The shrinking is really making you horny isn't it?"

"I can't believe this. I never thought I'd get into this sort of thing. I ... ooohhhh."

"Again?"

"Yeah. Hey, wait.", he said running to the edge of the bed where he jumped up and landed on his butt right at the corner. He bounced back up and then down onto the floor where he rolled.

"Oh no. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Get up."

"Ok.", she said as she brought her feet over the side of the bed and stood up, her feet straddling Jay. Jay's head came to just under her knee and he looked up at her.

"Holy crap! You're like as tall as a building."

"Surreal, isn't it?"

"Stay still. I'm going to climb up your leg."

He grabbed around her shin and started shimmying his way up only to stop after a couple of inches. He just had to hump her leg.

"What are doing down there?"

He let go and fell on his butt. She picked him up. Holding him was another revelation. He was so light and she could feel his warmth searing into her hand. It was like picking up a warm little kitten.

"Uuuuuunnnnngh.", he said, shrinking again. She was holding him when he did and the feeling of him shrinking was another spectacular experience. She empathized, having gone through this a few times herself, and this realization coupled with actually feeling it happen washed over her like a powerful wave. She held him to her chest and it made her feel warm all over.

From his perspective he was being held against ... A GIANT TIT!

"Holy fucking shit. Look at those.", he said out loud. Kid in a candy store is an apt description at this point. He opened his arms wide and tried to take the whole thing in.

Michele was average size in the breast department, but they were firm and hung low ever so slightly. From Jay's perspective they were huge and sexy as hell. Tit heaven he was thinking. This must be a dream. And why not? Things like this only happen in dreams, right?

But it was real. The feelings were too strong for it to be a dream. He started humping her tit.

With most normal girls a six inch pervert humping their boobs would just be totally unacceptable. But this was anything but normal. Michele didn't just accept this, she wanted this. She needed this. She was smashing him to her left breast and getting off on it. Others had kissed and licked her there in the past, and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't the mind blowing experience she was having now.

It had been too long since she had been with anyone. Almost two years. Yes, that's it. That explains it. Right?

No. Nothing could have prepared her for these feelings.

"Mmmmmmggn"

He came and shrunk at the same time. She held him out in front of her, feeling the jizz running down her left breast that Jay just deposited there. She looked at his tiny contented face and small form, then an idea came to her. She sat up, opened her legs and set him down between them.

"See anything you like, little fellow?"

Jay looked before him and there in all it's glory was Michele's vagina, nearly as big as Jay was at this moment. It was calling to him. "Jay. Jay." He ran over to it and dived in. Or tried to, anyway. He had to work but before long he was totally engulfed.

The feeling was electric for Michele. It was even better than when she straddled his huge monster of a dick just a few short hours earlier. How could those feelings ever be eclipsed? Her vagina contracted involuntarily; she had no control over it.

When her vagina squeezed she felt her essence being squeezed. She had another contraction, and another feeling of pressure all around her, caressing her. Jay felt it all. The whole experience was creating a feedback loop for both of them. In a few moments they would be experiencing the same orgasm.

It was 3:30 AM when Michele couldn't take it anymore. She fell asleep. Jay, on the other hand, was wide awake and explored her body until it was time to get up. He didn't realize it until Michele was awake again, but he was only two inches tall.

Lying on her back, Michele's feet were standing up resting on their heels. They were nearly five times as high as him. He climbed up onto her ankle and tried to make it up to her toes. He had some friction to get him up but kept sliding down and never reached them.

Then he turned the other way and tried to walk up her shin. He made it but nearly lost his balance at her knee so he crawled across it. He stopped there, at the top of her knee, and sat, straddling the bottom of her thigh.

He looked at the vast expanse of flesh that was her thigh: the alabaster skin, the little blond hair follicles, the muscles showing as she breathed. He thought it curious how even down at her knee he could feel her breathing as she slept.

He remembered how big her breast was. That was before he stopped his shrinking. How big would it be now? He had to know, so he got up and ran up to her breast, only to lose his balance and fall off halfway up her thigh.

He had to go back to her ankle again and start over, this time taking his time and keeping his balance. It took a few minutes but he eventually reached her right breast.

Her areola was as wide as he was tall. The nipple alone was as wide as his foot was long. And her whole breast was as big as his bedroom back home. He remembered what Michele said about exploring a new world. For him, Michele's body was all the world he needed at this moment.

He lay down on his back using the nipple as a pillow and tried to sleep. But he couldn't and so he got up again. He laid down on her other breast for a while, face down, hands and legs out, just enjoying the experience. The rhythm of her heartbeat was comforting. He could feel his heart, also beating hard. He still hadn't come down from all the excitement of earlier. Or perhaps it was just being horny that was making his heart beat hard. Or maybe being small, his heart just naturally beat faster.

He realized that for every two of his heart beats, her heart beat once. They were perfectly synchronized -- his heart rate exactly twice that of hers. What did it mean?

Her right hand was under her head but her left was out, laying palm up and her fingers were curled. He walked down her left arm to her palm and curled up inside. After a bit he hopped off onto the bed around her leg and came up to her crotch.

There in front of him was her sex. Should he try? What if he woke her? She went to sleep late and had to get up early. What about the meeting? He decided not to think of such things and went back to her hand only to crawl up her arm again to her breast. He loved the feeling of lying on it.


----- Thursday

He was laying on her left breast when she woke. It was nearly 6:45 AM.

"Were you there all night long?"

"No, not too long really. I wandered around for a little while. I just sort of ended up there. I like it."

"I bet you did. Do you feel ok?"

"Sure. Why do you ask?"

"Just making sure I didn't roll over on you or anything."

"No, I'm fine. You're going to have to go in to the meeting for me today."

"I know. What are we going to tell them?"

"The same thing I did for you: that I'm sick."

"That's good. I can tell them you caught it from me."

"And that would be the truth."

"Let me get dressed. I'll have to take you back to my room with me so I can clean up and put on some fresh clothes. I think we'll need to clean you up too."

"And you'll be taking me with you today, right?"

"I guess I have to. Let's go."

"Can we ..."

"Can we what?"

"You know. Have a quickie?"

"Back in my room. Ok?"

"Ok!"

They did have that quickie. Well, not so quick. They spent a while, but who could blame them. Fortunately, they made it to the meeting it on time. Barely.

Jay couldn't wait to get inside Michele. Inside her cunt again, that is. They both had a great time then cleaned up.

She wore a mid length beige skirt with stockings and classic beige pumps with a wide heel to match. She wore a white blouse on top, and for today a red scarf. The scarf may not have been completely appropriate for that color of outfit, but she had no pockets and she had to hide Jay somewhere; somewhere being in her bra. She hoped the scarf would help to hide him and it would give her an excuse to button her blouse all the way up. Jay would be in tit heaven again.

Michele stopped for the continental breakfast and she was very hungry at this point, having not eaten in almost two days. She had always regrown from her own shrinking coming out very hungry so she gobbled up as much food from the breakfast room as she could, time allowing.

The client, of course, asked about Jay; Michele told them the story they had concocted. It was a good ruse that also kept them a couple arm lengths away from her, lest they catch what she had. Little did they know. This also helped to keep Jay hidden.

"Don't worry.", she told them. "Jay briefed me on all the significant points of the meeting yesterday. We can pick up right where you all left off."

Of course, they didn't know that she was right there with them yesterday, or that Jay would actually be there today.

"Let's start with Brian's recommendations. I pulled up his email this morning."

And so the meetings began yet again as they had every day this week. Jay tried to listen to what was going on, but hiding between two humongous boobs was way too distracting. He couldn't help himself and humped her boobs twice that morning.

Lunch time came and Michele excused herself telling them that she would join them later and that she needed to freshen up a bit -- the sickness she had the day before draining her. She ended up in the bathroom where she found a stall and fished Jay out of her cleavage.

"Ok, mister. What was that all about?"

"I couldn't help myself. You're too irresistible. Please, don't me mad."

"Mad? You didn't make me mad, little guy."

"I didn't?"

"No. You made me horny. I'm moving you."

"Where?"

"Guess. And you better satisfy me down there."

With that she pulled her panties out and dropped him in, then closed him up, straightened herself up and went to lunch. Everyone else noticed how happy she was the whole time.

After lunch there were very few details to wrap up and they were finished at about 2:00. The duo made it back to her hotel room by 2:30.

She laid down on the couch in her room and kicked off her shoes.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa.", she squealed. "Finally."

She took off her skirt and stockings. Then she slowly opened the front of her panties.

"Are you ok in there?"

An arm came out and the hand gave her a thumbs up.

"You have to come out now."

The thumb turned down.

"Sorry. It's been long enough. Damn you, but I squirmed so much this afternoon. I hope nobody saw or we might lose this deal."

She grabbed the arm between her thumb and index finger and pulled him out.

"Enjoy yourself?"

His eyes went wide and his smile wider as he nodded in full agreement.

"I can't believe shrinking could be so much fun?", he said.

"Yeah. You wouldn't have believed me if I told you. But you've experienced for yourself now."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but Michele?"

"What?"

"Thanks for shrinking me."

"I didn't do it. Anyway, well, you'll probably start growing in a few hours or so."

"Do I have to?"

"I told you: I can't do anything about it. I'm not even sure when it's going to happen. These things vary."

"We can make the best of the time we still have. Right?"

"We certainly can. Let me freshen up a bit."

She put him down on the coffee table while she took the rest of her clothes off and took a quick shower.

She came out of the shower with a towel curled up on her head. She really didn't need it, her hair being short. But old habits die hard. She wasn't wearing anything else.

Jay was stroking his cock and when he saw her come out of the bathroom with nothing on but the towel on her head. He thought this was a super sexy look and when she made a move to the coffee table where he was, he let loose another load.

"Happy to see me?"

"Oh, yeah. Phew. I'm bushed. I need to rest for a few seconds."

"When you were bigger I bet that would have been a few hours."

"Maybe minutes."

"Whatever. You look like you could use a bath too."

"You're right, I sure can."

She bathed him under the sink.

"I see what you meant about the water."

"Different, isn't it?"

"It is. Everything is. You especially."

"Me?"

"Last night, or rather this morning, I felt you. Your skin. Your heartbeat. Your soft breast. Your insides. All over."

"And how was I?"

"Fuckin' awesome!"

"I'm happy you liked. You were pretty awesome too."

"You were awake?"

"No. When you were sleeping our first night I did the same with you."

"I thought you amused yourself in that little bed I made you."

"I got out when you were sleeping. Why do you think I was in your bed when you woke up?"

"Oh. I didn't think of that. You know, I don't think I could have done this alone. I'd have been terrified, Michele. How did you cope?"

"I'm not sure. The first time it happened I was beside myself. I had no idea I was going to grow back. I still have nightmares that one day I won't. I can tell you that it's much better with someone to watch over you. I never did thank you for that."

"Well, I'm not sure whether to say thanks or not since you gave this to me. Do you think it will happen again?"

"I think so. It did for me. Still does."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that. Do me a favor."

"What?"

"Hold me to your breast again."

So, she did. And they went at it again trying all kinds of things. She put him in her hair at one point and walked around the room. Then put him between her breasts and squished them together. He really loved that.

Then there were the times he had crawled up into her. It was different than the first time he did it; he was about twice the size he was now. But it was still quite the experience for her.

At one point she had to fish him out. She held him up to her face but he was too slippery and she lost her grip. He fell onto the bed.

"Oh my God. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Pick me up."

She did.

"Let me go."

"What?"

"Drop me again."

"No. You could get hurt."

"Please. It didn't hurt last time."

"You were lucky."

"No I wasn't. I fell sideways onto one leg. But I was fine."

"You sure about this?"

"Absolutely."

"Ok. Here goes."

She winced as he hit the blanket again. But he popped right up laughing.

"That was so fun. Let's do it again. But this time, higher."

"You're nuts."

"No. It's fun. You'll have to try this sometime."

So, she picked him up and did it again. And again. And again. He was having the time of his life. She was curious. She had never experienced anything like this when she had shrunk. She made a mental note to try it next time.

"I'm getting hungry. I need to go out to eat.", Michele said.

"Take me with you."

"Why not?", she said as she started dressing.

"Can I ride in your hair this time?"

"No, you could fall off."

"So? I won't get hurt."

"And people will see you."

"How about in your cleavage again?"

"Alright."

"Don't wear a bra."

"You'll fall right through if I don't."

"I want to bounce when you walk."

"Forget it. You're going in my bra."

She put the bra on then with him in between her breasts, she put a dark t-shirt on to wear.

"Hey, I can't see."

"That's the point. If you see then others can see you."

She went out. The clerk at the front desk told her of nice Italian restaurant a few blocks away from the hotel. She decided to walk.

Jay crept up to where he was standing on the top edge of her bra so he could try to get a look out the neck of her t-shirt. She wasn't having it and pressed him back with the tip of her finger.

"Hey!", he exclaimed.

"No. You stop that."

This happened a few more times that night, every time she would push him down like pushing the button on a pen. For him, the force of her finger was overwhelming. He tried to fight it but it was no use. He ended up resigning himself to crawling around in her bra.

When they arrived back at her hotel room they played some more. She realized she needn't be so delicate with him. She put him on her breast and sat up. He slid off. It made her laugh.

She did it again putting him on her nose to see how long he would last. It was only a few seconds. She sat bending her knees up and let him slide down her shin. Then she let him slide down her thigh. From there he crawled into her again.

The night was filled with merriment and sex. She didn't have to turn on the hotel TV even once this week. She became sleepy earlier than usual, not getting very much sleep last night, so she turned in early at about 10:00. Jay stayed awake and had another night like last.


----- Friday

He was still miniature when she woke the next morning.

"You should start growing soon. I need to get ready for the flight home."

"I'm not sure I can pack my stuff like this. Will you be able to help?"

"Sure. Let me get all my stuff ready first."

She got her bags packed and brought him back to his room.

"There's not much to do.", he said. "Just get the clothes I wore the day before packed. The keys are in my pants pocket."

She had done all there was to do for him.

"We need to check out soon. How are we going to do this?"

"Well, you should be growing soon."

"I don't see any signs of it, Michele. When is this supposed to happen?"

"I can't say for sure."

"Shit. Any ideas?"

"I can carry you on the plane."

"What if I start to grow."

"Um. I'll bring your clothes and you can go into the restroom."

"But it may take a few hours to grow back."

"Oh boy. I don't know. What about your luggage?"

"Hmm. I know. Let's ship it back. We can use one of the shipping companies. You'll have to take care of that for me."

"Ok, but I'm still worried that you might grow at the wrong time."

"We'll have to chance it. I can stay in the rest room for a while. If I start late enough you can put me in your carry on. It seems pretty big."

"Alright."

Plans were made and they were on the flight home. They canceled his ticket and made up an excuse that he was going to rent a car to come back home so he could stay the weekend with old friends. No one at work would be suspicious.

The flight was uneventful. He was still two inches tall when she picked up her luggage from the baggage claim. They took a taxi home with him still in her bra. But her boobs were starting to get drenched with all the humping Jay was doing. She vowed to put him somewhere else next time.

She got home that evening. There was no choice but to take Jay with her. He still hadn't grown back.

"Do you think I'll stay this way?"

"I really don't know, Jay."

"What will we tell the guys at the firm?"

"I don't know. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Look, I never asked for this and I never knew I could give it to anyone. At least you're not alone in this."

"I know. I guess I'll just have to wait it out."

"Don't worry. Sometimes it takes a couple days."

"Ok."

"We can still have fun."

"Allriiiight! Get naked."

They had fun all night until Michele fell asleep. It was not too long after that that Jay actually fell asleep himself.


----- Saturday

They woke the next morning with Jay growing: he was about a foot and a half tall. She picked him up and held him like a toddler.

"Oh, you're so cute like this."

"Gee, thanks."

"Don't worry. You'll be back to normal size in no time."

"Man, am I relieved. I thought I wasn't going to grow back."

"Well, you did."

"Not yet."

"You're on your way."

"Yeah, but ..."

"But what?"

"I'm still horny. Put me down."

She did. He looked up at her.

"Damn. You're still huge and sexy as hell. Can we go to bed?"

"Ok.", she said before scampering off to her bedroom. "See if you can keep up."

He ran as fast as he could but with her in just a fast walk she still beat him.

She sat on her bed and with a running start he leapt up most of the way. However, instead of sliding down he grabbed the linens on top of the bed and pulled himself up.

He tried to crawl into her vagina but was a little too big. Instead he went in the other way: feet first. He could only get in up to his waist. But there in front of him was her clitoris. He grabbed at it and tried sucking it. She went absolutely crazy.

They had fun the rest of the morning. By the afternoon Jay was full sized. They had even more sex. By evening time it was all over.

"I guess I have to go home now."

"You can stay if you want to."

"Nah. I have things to do this weekend. Can you take me?"

"Sure."

They said goodbye to each other and kissed at his doorstep. He'd have liked to have invited her over for the night but knew they both had things to do being back home in nearly a week. They parted and each felt like they lost a piece of themselves. Neither could wait for Monday.

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked. Next we find out whether all the work was worth it. But even if they lost out, our couple has found each other and now share a secret. What happens next?

Chapter 3 - Deal made by littless
Author's Notes:

Next week back at the office.

----- Monday

There's something about a guy with confidence. Every one can feel it. Girls flock to it. An otherwise unassuming guy can become a sex god if he has confidence.

Jay had been the new guy, untested, a bit shy. But today he reeked of confidence. The girls in the office could almost smell it this morning. It wasn't anything he did; it was the way he carried himself. His attitude. The gals could have thrown themselves at Jay. They would have. Except this particular morning Jay only had eyes for Michele.

Michele, for the first time in a very long while, was happy. She didn't wait for anyone to greet her today; she went right up to people and said, "Good morning." They looked at her odd; this wasn't the Michele they knew.

Nobody suspected that they were a couple that morning but by the afternoon all had known that something was up with these two. Michele and Jay took lunch together; something else Michele never did before. They spent their breaks together. They touched each other casually -- stroking hair, putting arms around each others shoulders, that sort of thing. It was pretty clear to everyone that last week had been a special one for the couple.

Michele and Jay wouldn't know right away whether the deal they had worked so hard on last week had gone through. It was a long shot to be sure, but they had worked together very well. So well, in fact, that management were contemplating making the two a permanent team. Most others in the office were happy for them.

The first thing they did that morning was to report to Mr. Haas. He was the senior director and it was no secret that the next opening for vice president would go to Mr. Haas. He had the respect of everyone at the firm.

"So, how did it go guys?", was his first words as he walked into his corner office. Michele and Jay had been sitting in the chairs arranged in front of Mr. Haas' desk waiting for his arrival and had immediately rose when they realized that he had walked in. They were summoned the first thing this morning and the secretary, Deborah, showed them in and ordered them to wait.

It was a tense wait. Not too many words were exchanged during this time, but they both felt pretty good about the job they had done together.

"It went, uh, well, Mr. Haas. Right, Ms. Dulong?"

"Yes. Yes, I believe we worked things out pretty, uh, well."

"I see.", Mr. Haas answered. "So, it went well. Do you have any feelings about how their executives might consider this deal?"

"I don't, I mean, we don't really know for sure."

"Ok. What if I told you they were less than impressed with the offer?"

Michele and Jay looked at each other with horror on their faces.

"I guess we'll have to do better next time, Mr. Haas.", Jay answered.

"Alright. What if I told you instead that they were ecstatic and want all parties to sign on right away?"

"They did?", Jay said, both his and Michele's eyes wide.

"No. We haven't heard from them yet. I just want you two thinking about what you're going to do if whatever happens, happens."

"Oh. We're hoping for the best."

"Here's what I want you two to do.", Mr. Haas said, stroking his goatee. He continued, "You really should have at least a clue on the outcome when you're finished working a potential customer as you two have just done. I want you to go back and work together today to come up with a post engagement report. Reflect on last week and what you did that was good, and what you did that needs improvement. I expect to have that report on my desk by tomorrow afternoon. Understood?"

"Yes, sir.", they said, in unison.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get going."

"Yes, sir.", they said once more as they got up to leave Mr. Haas office.

"Oh, and one other thing.", he said right before they reached the door. "I'm glad to see you two in good spirits. I want to congratulate you two on working through last week. I know it must have been hard, but I can tell that magic has happened and I'm sure you two have done the best job anybody could. It's in other's hands now and I have to warn you that even the best pitches fall through. If this deal doesn't happen then keep your heads up. There will be other opportunities. But I wouldn't worry. We're sure to get something out of all of your hard work."

Mr. Haas didn't get where he was if he wasn't a tremendous motivator. Everyone loved him for this and his encouragement put Michele and Jay at ease. Now they could work on their report without too much worry; exactly as Mr. Haas has planned.

"So, did the boss chew you two out?"

"No, Brian.", Jay said. "He congratulated us for closing the deal."

"So, soon?"

"No.", Michele answered. "He just wants us to write up what happened last week."

"Oh, yeah. He does that. Don't worry about it. Everyone has to do it too."

"Thanks, Brian."

"Don't worry guys.", another voice said. "You all will do just fine."

"Thanks, Marie.", Michele told her.

Marie was a cute little, dark haired gal with a big bust. Her heritage was Italian and she looked every bit as mediterranean as she was.

"That's not true. He wouldn't have wanted you to write it up if they had signed the deal."

"Don't listen to her. Debbie is just jealous. Aren't you, Debbie?", Marie said taunting the girl.

Debbie was the office gold digger. She wouldn't give any guy the time of day unless he was at least middle management level. They had to be successful just to get a good morning greeting. Except when she wanted to humiliate someone, that is. And humiliation didn't matter what sex you were: guy or girl. It was one of the things she liked doing to underlings; not that she was management or supervisory or anybody of real importance. She liked to think she was though. Everyone knew otherwise. That didn't stop her from making people feel bad when she wanted.

Part of her superiority complex stemmed from the fact that she was tall -- six feet three inches to be exact. This put her above most of the people in the office and she loved looking down on others. And the four inch heels she wore made her truly statuesque.

"I'm jealous of no one, Marie.", she said with her head held high. "Perhaps you're the one who is."

"Only those who are jealous would put others down. I encourage them instead."

"Hmmff.", Debbie huffed as she turned and walked away.

"Don't worry about her, Marie.", Jay said. "Even I know Debbie's reputation here."

"You best stay away from that girl, Jay. She's bad news."

"Ha, ha. Now that's funny. She's the one staying away from me like I had leprosy or something."

"Just be careful around her.", Marie told him. "I'd hate to see such a nice guy like you get hurt."

"You won't have to worry about that.", he said, winking to Michele.

The two had worked on the report and by the end of the day decided to eat dinner together. It was a simple dinner: pizza. Then they made love that night at Marie's place. There was no size differential this time, but it was still special.



----- Wednesday

Wednesday had started the same as the day before, which was the same as Monday. But after lunch Mr. Haas came out to the big common area and ordered everyone to the conference room for a big announcement.

"You all know that Ms. Dulong and Mr. Tildwell had a long grueling week last week trying to woo a new client to sign on with us. Michele? Jay? Will you two come up here please?"

Michele and Jay knew something was up the minute Mr. Haas called everyone on the floor together. But they couldn't read his face: it was blank. For all they knew the deal could have fallen through.

"Now you also know that this company is a big and very old enterprise and one that Mr. Tildwell has been working on for a long time now."

This was sounding good.

"What you may not know is that they have a reputation for not taking to young people at all. The kind of people that come cold calling with deals too good to be true. The kind of people like Ms. Dulong and Mr. Tildwell."

Now it was taking a turn for the worse. Jay's stomach sank.

"Which makes this news all the more amazing: they have signaled to us this morning that they intend to sign the contract that Ms. Dulong and Mr. Tildwell worked so hard on last week. There are still a few details to get through but that will all be figured out soon and we should have signed contracts by next week. Congratulations, Michele and Jay. Let's have a round of applause."

Everyone cheered.

"I'd be expecting a nice bonus this quarter, you two. Take the rest of the day off. You deserve it."

Michele was so happy she had tears in her eyes. Jay could not stop smiling. They did it! They were now the new office celebrities.

They ate out again and splurged this time: Chinese. Ok, that wasn't splurging but they did eat out at the Chinese restaurant rather than bringing it home in boxes. They ended up at Jay's place this time. And they talked.

"Hey Michele, I've been researching this shrinking thing."

"Oh?"

"On the internet."

"What did you find?"

"Nothing, really."

"Good luck. I couldn't find anything either and I've been searching a lot longer than you have."

"The only thing I could find were some fetish sites, like this giantessworld one."

"So, what's that?"

"I've been reading some of the stories. Here, come see."

They went over to the desk and Jay pulled up a couple of websites on the computer.

"Hmm. How many of these stories did you read?"

"Not much. Here's another site." He brought up a web site with pictures. "These pictures are created with 3d drawing programs."

"Looks realistic."

"And look at these."

"They're naked.", Michele snickered. "The guy looks pretty puny too. Ooo, look. He's going up her vagina. Like you did!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, crawling inside. People are really into this. I wonder if it's just fantasy for them or if maybe they somehow have the same disease we do."

"I can't believe there's nothing about this on the internet."

"Michele?"

"What?"

"Next time, you know. Can we take pictures?"

"No. I don't want anyone to find out about this, Jay."

"Do you want to be small again?"

"With you, I don't mind. What about you?"

"Yeah. Wanna pretend?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about I'm the little one this time?"

"Ok. What shall I do?"

"I know. Hold me up to your breasts again."

"And what will you do?"

"Depends on how small I get. Let's say I'm an inch. Then I'll climb your boobs like a mountain."

"And what are you going to do when you finish?"

"I'll have a rest sitting on your nipple as a stool."

"Haha. That's a funny thought: my nipple big enough to be a stool."

"Did you ever get that small before?"

"I don't really know, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't an inch tall. You were about two inches though."

"And you were, I'd guess maybe four inches."

"Oh my. I was twice as tall as you."

"Eh."

"Don't get too worked up about it. It's different all the time. I can tell. Sometimes things appear bigger than at other times when I've shrunk."

"It's a completely different world. I still can't believe it happened."

"It'll happen again."

"We don't know that for sure."

"It's happened to me many times now."

"I hope you'll be there for me again, Michele."

"I will. I hope you'll do the same for me."

"You can count on it. Is it a deal then?"

"Deal."

"What would you do if you shrunk down to an inch?"

"I guess I'd have to scale your mountain."

"My mountain?"

"This one.", she said as the grabbed a hold of his penis. It was already hard with all the talk about shrinking they were having.

"That's hardly a mountain."

"Well, it's a lot bigger than an inch. Just think of me crawling up from the bottom trying to reach the top."

And their fantasy games began for that night. For now it was just fantasy but they both knew that soon it would be real. All it would take is a little less than another month and a half for one of them to shrink. Neither one of them could wait.

They were becoming a couple now. They shared the work they were doing together. They shared success. They shared a secret. Nothing could tear the couple apart at this point.

 

End Notes:

Not too much happening this chapter. There's a reason for that: it was too long so I broke it in half. More action coming next chapter.

Chapter 4 - Deal broken by littless
Author's Notes:

Temptation rears its ugly head. Is Jay up to it?

----- Thursday

"Hi, Jay."

"Uh, hi. Debbie."

"All my friends call me Deb."

"Oh, uh, ok. Deb."

"You're really rockin' that sweater today, Jay."

"This one? It's just wool. Nothing special."

"It fits you.", she said as she ran her hands down his chest.

"Yeah, it's old. It should fit."

"You make it look new. Ever thought of modeling?"

"No. I don't think I'm the modeling type."

"Oh, but you are. I have some shirts you could model. How about it? Would you like to model them for me?"

"Um..."

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so. I mean, no, I don't think I can model your shirts. What are you doing with guy's shirts anyway?"

"I'm waiting for some someone special to fill them for me. Can you fill my shirt, Jay?", she said, leaning down as she put her hand on his shoulder. Her face was right next to his.

"No, Debbie."

"Deb.

"Deb. Look, I have a meeting to go to right now. We'll have to talk about this later."

"I'll be waiting for your answer, Jay."

It was clear she was interested in him now and it was making him suspicious. He relayed this to Brian after the meeting.

"Deb's acting weird. She's flirting with me."

"Sure, she is."

"No, really."

"Well, you better not call her Deb. It's Debbie. She'll bite your head off if you call her Deb."

"But she wants me to call her Deb."

"I'm afraid you're suffering from delusions of grandeur, my friend. She's like, what? Two feet taller than you?"

"She is not. She's only a few inches taller."

"So? What would she want with someone shorter than her, like you? You're not her type."

"I don't know. Maybe she's just realizing that I'm amazing. Especially after landing the deal I did."

"Dream on, bud. Dream on."

Brian's probably right, he figured. He reasoned that Debbie, er Deb, was likely just messing with him. Besides, he had Michele now. And what a wild time they had together. His dick got hard thinking about the next time one of them would shrink. He wondered what Brian would think of him if he told him about their little secret; probably have him committed.

Jay decided not to tell Michele about the encounter with Deb. They had lunch together though.

"Wanna go out tonight, Michele?"

"Let me take a raincheck on that. I need to go grocery shopping since last weekend was a waste."

"I know what you mean. Me too."

"Good. How about Friday?"

"I can't wait."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. We've spent every night this week together. It'll be ... different."

"We have all the time in the world. Let's take it slow, ok?"

"Alright. Tomorrow night then."

Jay was looking forward to Friday but was a little disappointed that they weren't going out that night. He rationalized that a night alone would be good for him. While working in his cubicle that afternoon Deb came by to see him.

"Mr. Haas wants to see you in the conference room, Jay."

"Shit. Ok, give me a second to save this.", he said as he hit Ctrl-S on the computer.

They were on their way down the hall toward the conference room when she stopped him and cornered him against the wall. She had her arms over his shoulders as she looked down on him.

"So, do you have an answer for me yet?"

"A-an answer for what?"

"Are you going to model shirts for me?"

"No, Debbie."

"Deb."

"Deb."

"You don't know what you'll be missing.", Deb said as she leaned her breasts into him. "You should give it try. I think you'll like it."

"I don't think so. This is kind of weird, Deb."

She leaned down and put her nose right up against his.

"Is it Jay? Is it really so weird that every girl here has the hots for the office star? If I didn't make it clear let me spell it out: I want you, Jay."

"What do you want from me, Deb?"

"This.", she said, her lips a millimeter away from his. Then she kissed him. She was good too. It started light and she kept at it, getting deeper and deeper. By the time they were tongue wrestling Jay could feel the electricity down to his toes.

Jay was astonished. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. It wasn't as weird as last week, but it was still up there with the most improbable things that had ever happened to him. He tried to resist but it was nearly impossible. This blonde bombshell of an amazon had him wrapped around her pinkie. She stopped the kiss long enough to ask him again.

"So, what do you think?", she said.

"I think we're keeping Mr. Haas waiting."

"No, we're not, silly. I made that up. I want you tonight."

"I ... can't."

"Sure, you can. What's the matter. Am I not pretty enough?"

"Oh my God, Deb. You're far prettier than I deserve. But I just can't."

"Why not?"

"It's ... complicated."

Debbie was used to getting her way. And she knew how to play a guy.

"Alright. But if you change your mind all you have to do is come see me. You know where my desk is?"

"Y-yes."

"Good." Then she gave him another long kiss and sauntered away in her mini skirt. Jay's legs nearly turned to rubber but he had successfully resisted Debbie. A big success he thought. For now.

That evening however was a different story. He waited late in order that he'd miss Deb. He congratulated himself for avoiding her as he made his way out; until he made it to the car. There she was, leaning against his Ford Mustang.

"I've been waiting for you.", she said. "You're such a hard worker, working so late."

"Hi, Deb."

"So, what'll it be?"

"I don't think this a good idea."

"Let me see if I can change your mind."

She kissed him again; deep kisses with lots of wet, sloppy tongue. How could any guy resist? He was way out if his league here. You probably knew this was coming: they ended up at her place. They were in her bedroom before Jay knew what was happening.

"Wait!", he said. "We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Because. It's not right."

"You really think that little bitch is as good as me?"

"What little bitch?"

"You know who. Michele. She's a lawyer, you know."

"I know."

"She's flat chested too."

"She is not."

"They don't compare to mine. Don't you want to play with my big breasts?"

"Yeah, but ..."

"But what?"

"W-we can't."

"Yes, we can."

"You'll shrink!", he yelled.

"What?", she said with a confused look on her face.

"I have this condition. If we have sex you'll shrink."

She smiled. "Oh? How much?"

"Uh, you'll be about four inches tall."

"Nice try.", she laughed. "Really, Jay, that's a pretty lame excuse. Are you afraid of me?"

"No. But it's true."

"Well then.", she said pulling off her top. Even in just her bra, her pair were magnificent. She took off her skirt leaving her in underwear and stockings. Then she started undressing Jay.

"Where's the shirt you wanted me to model?"

"That was just an excuse, Jay. You really have to stop taking things so literally."

"I, uh, um, ... reallllly shouldn't be doing this with you."

"Just don't say anything. Relax. I'll do all the work. Deal?"

"No. No deal. Please.", he squeaked.

They ended up naked, in short order anyway, Jay staring into Deb's shoulders as they stood together. They hugged then fell onto the bed.

Jay couldn't believe his luck though. After all he was a red blooded male. Two girls in two weeks, and he didn't have to do anything; they fell into his life. He forgot all about the shrinking that night -- a night of wild sex with the hottest girl he'd ever met and never in a million years did he think he'd ever have a chance with. But he was living his fantasy tonight.


----- Friday

"Good morning, lover."

"Good morning, Deb. Look, I gotta get home to clean up and get ready for work. I'll see you in the office later, right?"

"You can count on it. Don't be late."

"I won't."

"See me tonight?"

"No. I made previous plans."

"Michele?"

"Yes."

"I'll make you forget about her."

"I don't think so. Look, we'll talk about it later, maybe this weekend, ok?"

"Alright."

She knew she could win him over; Michele couldn't compete. Michele was short and pudgy, or so Deb thought. Deb was tall and sexy. No competition. She knew Jay would be back. Just give him a bit of time. Then she'd have her way with the latest office celebrity. That is, until the next one comes along.

Jay felt good that morning, until he remembered about the disease. Maybe she wouldn't catch it from him. Just maybe.

That morning in the office everyone noticed that he was upbeat and confident.

"Hey sport. You look like you could take on the world this morning."

"And I feel like it, Brian."

"You must have had a good night?"

"Eh, you could say that.", he said, as cool as a cucumber.

"Do you have plans for the weekend?"

"Yep."

"Don't tell me; these plans include Debbie?"

"Nah, with Michele." Of course, there was that chance he'd be spending time with Deb instead, but Brian wouldn't believe him anyway.

"Heh, go get 'em tiger. If you two want to spend some time with the wife and I though, you're welcome."

"Cool. Thanks, Brian. I'll think about it and of course I'd have to run it by Michele."

"You have my number. Just call if you change your mind."

"I will. Thanks."

Both Michele and Jay were busy and although they shared another lunch, it was a short one. They knew they'd be meeting tonight and saved their conversation for then. This time they talked business. Willam Ackerman was going to be the manager for the new account created from the work that Michele and Jay had done last week. Bill was a good one too. That meant that the firm was taking this seriously. You can imagine how the two of them felt about that.

"Are you excited about tonight, Jay? I am."

"You need to ask? I most certainly am."

"I figured. Were you thinking about me last night?"

"Of course I was.", he said, nonchalantly.

"You must have had wet dreams all night long."

"Uh, maybe."

"You were up real late."

"How would you know?"

"I felt you."

"Huh?"

"I felt your orgasms."

"Oh."

It was then he remembered the feelings he would have whenever they would make love. He felt what she must have been feeling and he realized it must have been mutual. He seriously thought about telling her the truth about last night.

"I think it's so cool I can do that to you."

"Yeah. I'm, uh, always thinking about you."

She smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I need to get to an early afternoon meeting, Jay, so I'll see you later, ok?"

"Ok."

"You'll pick me up at my place?"

"Yep. Six o'clock, right?"

"I'll be waiting."


----- Dinner, and a surprise

"Mmmmm. I love crab-cakes."

"Me too. Do you know some people don't like crab?"

"I've heard rumors of such things but I don't know anyone who doesn't like them. I think it must be a myth."

"No, really. Some people are allergic to shellfish and they can't have crabs. It'll make them sick."

"That doesn't mean they don't like them."

"Well, maybe they like the taste, but it could be fatal for them if they ate it."

"I guess so. It must be really tough. I'm so glad I don't have such an allergy."

"Me ... ooo."

"Ooooh. What was that?", she said a second right after Jay felt it.

"I don't know.", Jay said, timidly.

"It felt like you were, uh, aroused."

"Why would you say that?" He was actually more than aroused. He was close to orgasm in one little twitch.

"Because I felt it. Duh."

"Oh. I guess just being here with you ... ooof."

"Eeep. Jay, what's going on? Are you allergic to shellfish?"

"I don't know."

Her eyes narrowed and she looked right at Jay. "You do too.", she said. "Spill!"

"Aw, shit. Look, don't be mad at me, ok?"

"We'll see about that. Tell me."

"I think it's ... Well, damnit, ... It's Deb."

"Deb?"

"Debbie. You know Debbie."

"What happened?"

"Last night,", he said with his face in his hands, "she and I ..."

"You didn't!"

"I couldn't help it, Michele. She's, ... she's, ... well you know what she's like."

"Well, let's see. I can't believe you approached her; you're too shy. And if she approached you, you wouldn't have stood a chance. Am I right?"

"Yes. Do you forgive me?"

"I don't know about that. Jay, how could you?"

"I told you I couldn't help it."

"So, she's ... uh, oh."

"Yeah."

"I can't believe you did that."

"I told her but she didn't believe me."

"You told her what?"

"I told her she'd shrink."

"WHY DID YOU LET SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT?"

"Shhhh."

"Don't shush me."

"Everyone will hear."

"Everyone may find out anyway. Debbie's a blabbermouth."

"I doubt she'd want anyone to know. She's shrinking. I can feel it."

"Good. She deserves to."

"Michele, we can't let her do this alone."

"Why not?"

"You've been there, alone. I've only been shrunk with you around for support, but you know how it is without someone there. She needs us."

"She needs you."

"You'll let me go alone?"

"No. I better go to make sure you don't get into any more trouble."

"I'm sorry."

"You bet you are. Come on, pay the check and let's go."

The drive over to the town house development was quiet. Neither wanted to speak. When they arrived the door was locked. They knocked, but no answer, which wasn't surprising. Michele looked around.

"There.", she said as she picked up a rock. Tucked neatly underneath was the key.

"How did you know that was there?"

"Please, it's too easy. Besides, it stood out. It didn't match the other rocks."

"Oh."

"Go ahead, open it."

"I don't know. We'd be intruding. I mean, what if she's just out and about?"

"She isn't. You and I both know the truth. Now open the door."

They let themselves in and locked the door behind them. They called out to her.

"Debbie. Debbie."

No answer.

"Let's fan out and look for her. You take the bedroom, Jay, I'll go through the kitchen and living room."

They went there ways looking and calling. After about five minutes Jay called from upstairs.

"I FOUND HER. IN THE BEDROOM BATH."

 

 

End Notes:

Cheating so soon? This can't be good. What will happen with the little Deb?

Chapter 5 - Revelations by littless
Author's Notes:

Debbie finds out what it's like.

----- At Deb's place

Jay stooped down to find Deb on the floor between the toilet and vanity. She was naked with an arm around her breasts and the other one trying to cover her crotch. She was scared and shaking.

"Deb. It's me, Jay."

"Jay?"

"It's me. Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not alright. I'm fucking one inch tall."

"No, you're not. You're a good five or so inches."

"Five inches? A whole five inches, huh? Well, in that case, ... FUCK YOU! You did this to me."

"I told you, you'd shrink. You wouldn't believe me."

"How the hell could I believe something like that?"

"Why would I make such a cockamamy story up?"

"Because you're weird."

"I am not."

"Well, you could be for all I know."

"Just come on ... aaaaaah."

His eyes closed involuntarily at the orgasm he felt in her.

"Ah, shit. She had another orgasm.", they heard from the bathroom doorway.

"Oh, stop complaining, Michele. You know how it goes."

"Her? HER! Why did you bring her here?", Deb yelled.

"We're here to help, Deb."

"Now everyone will know."

"No, they won't. She won't tell anyone."

"You did this to me. You have to make me big now."

"Oh, I do? We'll see about that?"

"Please?"

"Jay.", Michele said, "Can we talk? In private."

"Ok. Don't go anywhere, Deb. I'll be right back."

"And where the hell am I going to go?", Deb said.

"Oh. Here step on my hand and I'll bring you to the bed."

"You better not drop me."

"I'll be very careful. I promise."

Jay picked Deb up and deposited her on her bed. He felt the same thing holding her in his hand as he had with Michele just over a week ago: a little, warm, shaking life that he had complete control and responsibility over. He didn't want to leave her alone just yet but Michele wanted to talk. Michele and he whispered just outside the bedroom door.

"Jay, how much did you tell her about the shrinking?"

"Not much. I really didn't have the time."

"I bet you didn't. Did you tell her she'd grow back?"

"No, I don't think so."

"So she thinks you'll be able to grow her at will."

"Maybe.", he shrugged.

"We could have fun with that."

"That's too cruel."

"Just for a little while, ok?"

"Ok. But not too long. When I call it off, we tell her the truth. Everything, ok?"

"Ok."

They went back into the room to talk to Deb.

"How do you feel, hun?", Michele asked.

"I'm scared."

"You don't need to be scared."

"I'm five inches tall. Hello!"

"So?"

"So? So, it's not right."

"Look, Deborah, ..."

"Don't call me Deborah."

"Debbie."

Deb sighed. "You can call me Deb."

"Deb. You should make the best of this."

"How the hell do I do that?"

"Look how big everything is. Isn't it cool?"

"No. It's ... big.", she pouted.

"You can have more orgasms."

"I don't have orgasms!"

"Yes, you did. We know you did."

"How do you know that?"

Michele and Jay looked at each other.

"It's written all over your face.", Michele said.

"Yeah, well, I can't help it. It just happens. Ok?"

"Yes, Deb. We know."

Deb thought they were patronizing her, but they really knew.

"Jay, can you make me big now?"

"Don't you want to have some more fun, Deb?", Michele asked.

"I'm not having fun."

"Well, I think you should give Jay some fun before he makes you big again."

"And what, pray tell, can I do for him?", Deb rebuked.

"Well, you look about as big as his penis. You should hug it."

"WHAT??!!?? Oooooooh."

The thought of a huge penis did it: she had another orgasm as her ass hit the bed falling backward. And the other two felt it, even though they knew she'd deny it.

"Oh, I think that idea appeals to her, Jay. Take off your pants; as I understand it, she's seen it already. So, how about it, Deb? Want to go for a ride on a giant prick?"

Jay couldn't believe the way that Michele was talking but he was too horny to think straight at this point; he took off his pants and underwear.

Deb's mouth was agape as she stood back up in the middle of the bed crossing her arms just underneath her breasts. Then Jay took off his shirt and was completely naked. He crawled onto the bed and knelt with his pecker sticking straight out. Deb was mesmerized at the sight.

Seeing that Deb was pretty much as still as a statue, Michele picked her up and placed her on the veiny, throbbing member that was sticking out above Deb's head. It was indeed just about her size; slightly bigger. She wrapped her arms and legs around it. She absolutely knew that Jay loved the feeling. She squeezed and relaxed. Squeezed and relaxed. She did this rhythmically and felt Jay's member become tense and aroused. She felt it not only with her arms and legs and her torso that was pressed tightly around it, but felt it also inside herself.

In a very short time later Jay exploded. Jism covered the bed sheets. Deb felt it, both inside and out and it turned her thoughts into a haze. She slipped and rotated all the way around until she was holding him upside down, then because she was too weak to hold on, fell off onto the bed where she lay panting.

She looked up at the softening member in awe. She wanted it again. And again and again. She had felt nothing like this before. It was like she ejaculated herself. And then there was that huge phallus above her. Calling to her. Bigger than she had ever seen or imagined. Or maybe she had imagined it. This was the thing of dreams for her. Fantasies that she could never tell anyone. But this was no fantasy.

"Surreal, wasn't it, Deb?", Michele asked.

Deb just lay there staring up, eyes focused on nothing. She lifted her hand in reply then let it flop back down -- she couldn't speak just yet.

"Would you like to do it again?"

Deb understood and just nodded in agreement. She was past the point of rebuffing them anymore. She splayed her arms and legs out and just took in the afterglow of the biggest orgasm she had ever known. Maybe being shrunk isn't so bad after all.

Jay laid on the bed, spent. Deb rolled over onto her side and was facing Michele. She was humongous. The little girl wasn't thinking and her eyes settled onto Michele's chest. Michele noticed Deb staring at her boobs and smiled.

"She something you like, Deb?"

Deb shook her head to clear it.

"Huh?"

Michele shucked her shirt over her head and stood facing the two in her bra. She reached back and undid the clasp then held the front of her lacy bra as she knelt down next to the bed.

"Come here, Deb."

At first Deb was repulsed, but something deep in her mind jumped out and tickled her insides. It made her get up. As she walked over to the edge of the bed where Michele was kneeling, Michele let the bra fall. Deb stopped in her tracks halfway there.

"Go ahead and take a good look at 'em, Deb. I bet you've never seen a pair of tits this big, have you? Why, they're nearly as big as you are. Come closer."

Deb did as she was told and walked right up to them. She reached out to touch them. They were warm and soft. The areola were huge and perfectly round. When she was normal size, these were much smaller than her own, but in their own way these tits were flawless -- perky, light areolae, just the right amount of sag and standing out from Michele's chest proudly. She came to the realization that she was in the presence of perfection. She thought of how others experienced her own amazing breasts, then had another orgasm.

Jay and then Michele both felt it again. Michele's nipples hardened even more. When Deb saw this she hugged Michele's left tit as tight as she could. She stayed there enjoying the feeling for a minute or two.

"Michele.", she said. "I can feel your pulse. Even through your huge bosom."

"Come here in between them. How's that?"

"Your heartbeat! It's so ... powerful."

"Isn't it cool?"

"It's amazing, Michele."

Michele squished her tits together trapping Deb in between. Deb wasn't complaining. Michele held them together with her left arm and with her right picked up her bra putting her right arm through the strap. Then, switching arms, she did the same with her left. She leaned down to make sure the bra wouldn't fall as she clasped it back behind her. Then she stood up with Deb captured in her bra between her breasts.

Deb closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of being between two giant sized tits. She felt coddled and loved. She didn't want it to end.

Michele stood up and said to Jay, "Now get up and get dressed, we're going out."

"Where?"

"There's a new bar on the other side of town I've been meaning to try out."

"Are we going to bring Deb?"

"Yep."

"Do you think she'll mind?"

"It doesn't matter what she thinks. She's coming along for the ride."

"Okay."

Michele took off her pants and put a mini dress on. It was green with flowers on it and had long sleeves with a plunging neckline. Jay thought it look sexy as hell, but was a little concerned with the plunge.

"Someone could see Deb if she peeked her head out, Michele."

Just then, that's exactly what happened. Jay saw the little girls smiling face and started laughing.

"Yeah. So?", Michele said. "You don't look like you're complaining."

"Fine. Fine. Let's go."

The ride out was much different than when they drove over to Deb's place. They were talking and every now and then Deb would climax. Both Michele and Jay would feel it and they'd smile and laugh. They weren't laughing at her, they were laughing because she was making them feel so good.

They had to wait in line when they arrived. When no one was looking Michele opened her bra a bit and whispered down to Deb, "Stop squirming so much. Someone will notice you. Plus, it tickles."

This only encouraged Deb, so she wiggled and danced as best as she could. It was tight so it wasn't much. But Michele definitely noticed.

"Look. If you don't stop that I'm going to take you out and let everyone see you."

That got her to stop. The two, or rather three of them, were sitting at a table after about twenty minutes of waiting. Jay ordered a beer, Michele a frozen, strawberry daiquiri. Every now and then she'd put a little of the icy concoction on her little finger and send it down in the middle of her bra. Deb tasted it.

"Mmmmm. That's good. What is it?"

"A daiquiri. You like?"

"It's delicious. Can I have more?"

"Sure. Here you go."

Well at her size, it didn't take much for Deb to start getting woozy and before long she was outright shit-faced. She kept trying to climb up out of Michele's bra and on several occasions succeeded until Michele would push her back down with her finger yet again.

"Michele, what are you doing?", Jay complained. "You're going to get her drunk."

"She already is."

"She's gonna get seen. Stop that."

"We're just having fun, aren't we, Deb?"

"Mmm, huh.", came the reply from between Michele's breasts.

Deb was having a great time, indeed. Realizing that Michele wasn't going to let her stay up, Deb moved over to Michele's right boob and worked her way between the tight bra and Michele's nipple. It was causing Michele to squirm.

"Oooo, I'm ticklish, Deb. Do be careful."

Deb started humping her right tit. All of them felt the orgasm again. The little girl was in heaven. She was drunk and was humping a perfectly gigantic breast. She never had such a good time in her life.

Jay was the one driving so he had only a couple beers, lest he get pulled over for a DUI. Michele, on the other hand, had about five daiquiris. She was beyond tipsy and Jay had to hold her arm as they left. Deb too was feeling no pain. She kept climbing up out of Michele's bra only to fall back again, being as inebriated as she was.

It was getting late and the girls were getting too drunk. They didn't want to cause a commotion and be noticed.

"Let's go to my <<>> place.", Michele said. "We can have more fun tonight."

Jay payed the bill and they left.

Deb climbed up out of Michele's dress again. This time Michele pulled her naked little body all the way out. She held the little girl in her palm and with her other hand opened her legs. Then she lapped Deb between her legs with her tongue.

"Aaaaaah!", Deb cried. The others felt it too. Jay nearly drove off the road.

"Damn you two. Will you stop that?", he said. "We could get hurt."

"Sorry."

"Oh no, Michele. You have to do that again. Please."

"Sorry, Deb. Jay's right. But when we get to my place ..."

"Ooo, I can't wait."

Michele reached under her skirt with Deb in her hand and deposited her in the front of her panties.

"There. That should keep you nice and warm now.", she said.

At first the little girl didn't realize what happened but it didn't take her long to figure out that she was in Michele's panties pressed up against a giant cunt. What a strange experience it was. The little girl knew what she liked, having developed her masturbation techniques over many years. She was an early bloomer, and while very young, discovered the joys of pleasuring herself. She wondered if she could do the same for Michele.

Our little heroine started rubbing the big girls labia and found it already to be very wet. Even in her inebriated state she didn't miss that Michele was aroused. "The big harlot.", Deb thought. "I'll show her."

Deb grabbed the massive clit in front of her face and held on while she humped the pussy in front of her. It became even more wet and slippery and the little girl found her body moving deeper into it. When she realized what was happening she brought her legs up and thrust them into Michele's waiting vagina.

"Mmmmm", Michele moaned, closing her eyes.

"Michele!", Jay exclaimed. "What the hell are you two doing?"

"Just pay attention to the road, Jay. You'll be rewarded when we get to my place."

Jay couldn't wait. He wanted to speed, but if he got caught they would all be found out. So he concentrated on the road. Buddha smiled from above.

The little lady in Michele's panties was now buried up to her waist. She tried to hold onto the giant clit in front of her face as leverage so she could get herself wedged even deeper but it was too wet and her hands slipped off.

"Oh, oh, oh! Keep doing that.", Michele said. She was enjoying the little girl's ministrations and in her drunken state didn't care who heard or saw them at this point. She took off her heels and put her feet up on Jay's dashboard, reclined the power seat back, then opened the window. She reached to the controls for the stereo and found a radio station that was playing classic rock and turned the volume up. Jay's car had the upgraded audio system and the bass was thumping hard. Even the little girl in Michele's pussy felt it.

Deb had realized that holding onto the giantesses clit wasn't going to work. But every time her hands slipped, the pussy contracted and grabbed her harder. She massaged it and felt the contractions again. The little girl brought her knees up so they would touch the top of Michele's giant pussy and massaged the clit once more. When the contractions came she squirmed and wiggled her knees against Michele's g-spot. Michele didn't know exactly what was happening but she knew it was good.

"Oh God, Jay. Oh God. She's ... Ooooooh."

Her orgasm was near. Deb was playing her like a virtuoso. When she came, Michele thrust her hips up high and shuddered. Jay felt it, and through him, so did Deb, which brought on her own orgasm.

"Concentrate.", Jay told himself. He swerved a little and involuntarily slowed down. Fortunately, they didn't drive off the road or anything. They finally made it to Michele's place intact.

Both Deb and Michele lay limp, remaining in their drunken, after sex, twilight, like they were both on another planet. Michele made no attempt to fish the little girl out of her panties until they arrived home.

When they got to Michele's place the giantess set little Deb on the living room couch armrest and then undressed. Michele made her way to the bathroom on unsteady feet while the little girl fell off the armrest watching Michele's sexy ass as she sauntered away; fortunately, landing on the couch rather than the floor. Jay had to pick her up. The little girl was so horny she started humping his thumb. He was amused.

When Michele had finished her business all of them went to bed. Michele and Jay fucked. For Deb, it was a religious experience being near a couple of two hundred feet tall giants having sex. She had to be careful not to get in the way, but she got as close as she could. They were two titanic machines, going at it steady, like a steam engine.

In their bliss they didn't notice the little girl, but she felt their own arousal. Sadly, when it was over, the two fell asleep. Deb had experienced their orgasm but remained unserviced since being in the car.

She sat and thought about the night while they slept. Maybe there was more to sex than getting the latest new office rock star into her bed? Maybe she didn't need to depend on rich guys to have her fun? And maybe she should consider girls? So much to think about. She wished she'd stay small forever.

"Small forever? What the fuck is happening to me?", she thought. She wondered about tomorrow; she was giddy at that thought. She couldn't sleep so little figure crawled in between the two and relaxed. She wrapped herself around Jay's mammoth member, flaccid and sticky by now, yet nonetheless interesting for her. She decided that going after Jay was a good thing after all. Would Jay give up Michele for her? Did she want him to? Maybe the two could adopt her? So much to think about. So horny. Time for another round of self pleasure.

 

End Notes:

Debbie changed her tune real quick, didn't she? More to come.

Chapter 6 - Little Deb by littless
Author's Notes:

Michele and Jay spend more time with their precious little hottie.

----- Saturday

Deb didn't sleep. Her time the night before was evenly divided by sitting and staring at Jay's monstrous dick, or standing and staring at one of Michele's mountainous breasts, and in between feverishly masturbating. She was like a little engine. Or vibrator. A human vibrator. The thought made her even hornier.

She marveled at the veins on the gigantic penis even while flaccid. She reached out to touch them. It was fascinating how she had to use quite a bit of pressure to push in and then feel them bounce right back out when she let go. It was amazing how she could feel his pulse, strong and hard, right there at his dick. She hugged it and she could feel the pulse forcing her body to bounce if she stayed still. It gave her another orgasm.

She couldn't get enough of the feel of Michele's breast. She looked down at her own breasts. It was no match for the gigantic mounds of flesh before her, but she was still proud of her own assets. They just weren't humongous anymore, so it seemed. She had thought them huge when she was normal sized, but seeing the amount of skin spreading out in all directions before her now, she was humbled.

Still, there was something about her own breasts. It was as if they stuck out even more than when she was her normal size, relatively speaking. They hardly sagged at all. She felt them like she had done many times before looking at herself in the mirror. She made a note to remind herself to ask Michele or Jay to put her in front of a mirror when they woke.

She wondered what Michele thought of her. She had called her a bitch, but really, that was for Jay's sake. Deb had never given much thought to Michele, to tell the truth. Not until now.

When the couple woke Deb was standing in between them.

"Good morning, Jay. Where's Deb?"

He pointed down between the two. Michele looked down and was charmed at the sight: Deb was standing, wide eyed with a big smile on her face. She was waving.

"Good morning, little one. My, but don't we have a cutie pie before us this morning. You look so delicious. I could eat you up."

This made Deb's smile even bigger. Michele reached to Deb. Deb's heart was fluttering in anticipation. She would finally be picked up by one of the giants again.

"Come here.", Michele said as she put her thumb on Debs chest and the next two fingers on her back and lifted her effortlessly to her face. She inspected the perfect little doll in front of her.

"You're so pretty."

Deb's insides became all warm and squishy. Then Michele lifted her higher and tilted her head back. Jay, watching this, had a feeling something horrible was about to happen.

"No, Michele, don't do it."

"Ease up, Jay. She'll be fine."

Deb was starting to get scared too. Michele let her down a bit and reached out with her tongue to tickle the miniature lady's tiny feet and toes. Deb curled her legs up.

Michele moved her closer to her mouth slowly. Closer and closer. Deb's knees were now bent up to her chest. Michele reached with her other hand and straightened Deb's legs out. Deb tried to resist but it was useless. Her legs became engulfed in Michele's mouth.

Deb and Jay were horrified. Michele wouldn't actually swallow her. Would she?

Michele started stroking Deb's back. To everyone's surprise this actually made the little girl relax. With Deb's legs now down voluntarily, Michele let the little doll come down a little further into her mouth until she was up to her her belly button. Then Michele started swirling her tongue around the doll's legs.

Deb instinctively bent and straightened her little legs; at first haphazardly and spasmodic but then in rhythm. She couldn't help but draw her knees together, her eyes closed. She grasped Michele's thumb.

Michele worked her tongue between the little girl's legs. The little legs involuntarily clamped around the warm, fleshy, wet, mass of muscle, locking their little heels together. It was like when the little girls was eight years old climbing the flag pole. A warm, wet, fat, bumpy flagpole to be sure. She could feel the blood rushing to her groin area; to her womanhood. Jay could feel it; and Michele could feel Jay's arousal.

Michele forced her tongue up into the little doll's crotch. She licked up and down. Deb was nearing orgasm again. She was in another universe now; a universe without time. Deb couldn't tell if the tongue had been there a few seconds or a few hours. She wanted it to last forever.

The little girl heard sounds: a high pitched moaning. But they were outside of her; in another room. Yet, they were familiar: they were her own moans. Was she upside down or right-side up? She felt like she were floating in space. Was that really her moaning?

Michel and Jay were feeling it too. Soon the pressure was too much. Deb had another mind-blowing, never-before-in-my-life orgasm. She jerked back and forth. To Michele it was like a smart phone vibrating. Deb would vibrate, then stop and come down, only to have another human vibrator fit again. And again with each shudder too numerous to count.

Deb finally lay spent, hanging out of Michele's mouth like a dead mouse across the jowls of a triumphant cat. Michele and Jay felt the same.

Michele plucked the limp form of the little doll from her mouth and lay her across her hand. Debs arms were stretched above her head, hanging over the side of Michele's palm, her feet similarly hanging off the other side, eyes closed. Both Michele and Jay could have sworn the little girl was glowing. She opened her eyes and looked up at Michele, smiling.

"Thank you, Michele. You have no idea how good this feels."

Michele and Jay looked at each other with a knowing smile again.

"So, what're we going to do today guys?"

"Jay and I had plans this weekend, Deb."

Deb's heart sank. They weren't going to leave her alone, were they? In reality, the only plans they made were to spend time together. They still had things to do though -- clean, shop, the lawn, and so on -- just nothing in particular. But Deb didn't know this.

The little girl pouted and looked up at the two of them with sad puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, Deb. We won't leave you.", Jay told her.

The little girl's eyes grew big and her smile came back to her. "You won't?"

"You'll have to come with us whatever we do this weekend.", Michele said. "Unless Jay wants to make you big again."

"No. Not now.", the little girl pleaded. "Please. Just a little while longer."

Jay gave Michele a disappointed look. Michele gave him that look of "Play along."

"Well, just for today.", Jay said. "But Michele and I are going to be busy."

"It's scary alone. I'm so happy you won't leave me."

"What are we going to do with her, Michele?"

"I know one thing: I need some coffee and an aspirin. And let's go get you cleaned up, little Miss Prissy."

Michele carried the little girl out to the kitchen where she gave Deb to Jay to hold. Then she retrieved a bowl from the cabinet and ran water until it was warm and filled up the bowl just enough to where Deb could sit in it.

"Stay here for a moment, I'll be right back.", Michele said. Then she went to the bathroom and came out with some bubble bath. She put some in the bowl and swirled it around to mix it up until the bubbles formed. Then she grabbed the little gal from Jay and plopped her down into the bowl.

The water was still spinning and Deb slid down the curved sides of the bowl until her butt was all the way down, but didn't stop there. She slid, screaming, until her head was under water. The swirling water current took her around and around. Michele thought this was funny and laughed. Finally, the swirling stopped enough for the little doll to pull her head up out of the water.

"Pppppppt.", she said, shaking her head and hair, water flying everywhere, as she stood up.

"Careful, hun.", Michele said. "You'll get water all over the table."

"I was under water.", the little girl pouted.

"You're alright, aren't you?"

"Well, I suppose so."

Michele got two fingers full of bubbles and dropped it on top of Deb's head. Deb cranked her eyes up to look. The other two laughed at her.

"You are such a cutie, isn't she, Jay?"

"She certainly is."

"Now, hun, how about you relax. This should feel good. I'm going to start some coffee brewing. Are you're going to be ok?"

"Are you going to leave me?"

"No. We'll be right here. You just amuse yourself a little bit while we get cleaned up."

"Ok.", the little girl said as she sat back down in the bowl of sudsy water.

"Want some aspirin, Jay?"

"Nope. I'm fine."

"Good. Stay here while the coffee is brewing and watch our little one. I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Sure thing."

Deb slid down until the water covered her shoulders. She played with the bubbles. Then she closed her eyes as she lay back enjoying the strange sensation of taking a bubble bath in a cereal bowl. Her hands found their way to her crotch. She started diddling herself. Jay noticed.

It wasn't by sight he noticed either.

"Do you have to do that now?", he asked her.

"Oh my gosh. Can you see through the bubbles?"

He couldn't, but he lied. "Yes, I can."

"Well, I can't help myself.", she said as she went back to the task at hand. Jay couldn't help himself either -- his member started growing. This time Deb noticed. She could not only feel the growing, she saw it -- a three foot limp dick growing to over seven feet, at her scale. You see, they were all still nude from the night before.

The sight of the stiff, seven foot tall dick at the end of the table, her horniness, and the feeling of Jay stroking himself brought her off to another climax. Ripples in the water were formed as she shook from the orgasm. Jay couldn't take it any longer either: he exploded all over the table.

The spectacle of his jism on the table was something little Deb just had to see. The doll stood up and tried to reach the other end of the bowl so she could see over the rim. Unfortunately for her, she slid down into the water again from the slippery, steep sides. She tried to climb the sides again and the same thing happened.

"Darn it!"

"What's the matter?"

"I want to see."

"See what?"

"I want to see what you did on the table."

"I have to clean that up before Michele gets out of the shower."

"But I want to see it first."

"Ok, here. Let me get you."

She was wet and slippery. Jay realized this almost too late, as she started sliding out of this grasp almost immediately. He let her back down in the bowl.

"Hold on. Let me get something to dry you with."

He could only find a paper towel. It was Michele's house and he wasn't familiar yet with where she kept everything, so a paper towel would have to suffice. He lifted her out of the bowl and set her down on the table. The wet paper towel clung to her naked, little, nubile body. It felt weird, but it was just one more of the weird things to happen to her over the past twelve hours. It felt even more weird as she peeled it off.

She knelt down on one knee and put an index finger into the sticky, thick fluid from one of the white ropes that landed on the table. She rubbed three fingers together with it to see how it felt. It was different than she was used to. A little gritty at this size and very sticky. She put the finger in her mouth.

One thing she rarely did when she was normal size was to go down on a guy; they would have to be super special for that to happen. She thought she was giving a date a real thrill just by letting him kiss her. And if she ever went to bed with him, well, he would certainly be grateful to her for the rest of his life, right? So sucking dick was something that was just not done often, despite all the guys she had bedded. She didn't have to.

But tasting Jay's cum was making her rethink this state of affairs. It tasted sooooo good. Not like something you drink; it was like food instead.

She put her whole hand in one glop and twirled it around. Then she wrung her two hands together to get them both covered. Finally, the little girl rubbed her cum soaked hands all over her face.

Jay couldn't get over what the little doll on the table was doing. But he could tell that she was getting aroused again. His dick grew again.

Realizing this, Deb lay down and rolled in one of the puddles until she was completely covered. She walked to the edge of the table with her arms up, beckoning to Jay's dick.

Jay got close and leaned over with his hands on the table. The little girl jumped to grab a hold of Jay's member but missed and fell on her butt. Jay picked her up and placed her onto his dick. She wrapped her arms around it but promptly slid off and landed on her ass again.

"Damn, that felt good.", Jay thought as she slid down his cock. Then they tried once more. This time she wrapped both her arms and legs around him. He wrapped a hand around both Deb and his member this time and stroked, carrying the little girl up and down.

She could feel it in her whole body -- the orgasm was building. She could feel it in her pussy. Blood rushed to her waist. They were both about to come again.

"I hope you're going to clean that up.", they both heard.

They looked to the side to see Michele standing at the kitchen entrance wearing only a towel on her head. She walked closer and hugged Jay. She maneuvered him in front of her and grabbed the hand that he had holding onto his member with the little doll.

Michele opened her legs and guided his penis to her. Deb was carried along with Jay's dick into Michele's pussy. Suddenly, the little doll's world became hot, wet, and dark. In front of her was a gigantic penis, which she was grasping with her arms and legs with all her might. At her back was a slippery, tough wall that was squeezing her up against Jay's hard member. She was being carried back and forth. Slowly at first, but building in speed gradually.

Deb could barely breathe, but she found that she didn't really need to breathe so much anyway. Back and forth she went. Back and forth. And her hips involuntarily humped Jay's member in time to it all. She could feel Jay's pulse through his dick and at the same time, Michele's pulse at her back from the walls of her vagina. She'd never known such intimacy.

It was building again -- all three could sense it. Deb didn't want to miss this and tried to position herself as close to the head of Jay's penis as she could get. It wasn't easy. As Jay would pull his hips back she would slide up. But when he thrust in, she would be carried back toward the base.

When the climax was imminent Jay thrust as hard and far into Michele as he could giving Deb time to crawl her way up to the head. The sensations were overwhelming for all three. As Jay came Deb tried to catch as much of it as she could. The hot, sticky fluid was like manna from heaven to her.

When it was over, Michele and Jay were laying on the cold kitchen floor. Neither of them minded; on the contrary, the coolness felt good. Deb was still inside of Michele for a few minutes as they all recovered. When they did Michele drew the little girl from her vagina and placed her back on the table. Michele and Jay started laughing.

"What's so funny?", the pocket sized lady asked.

"You look like a Krispy Kreme glazed donut!", Jay laughed.

"Hmmph!", the miniature doll said, stamping her foot with a frown.

"Come on, you're going to need cleaning up, little one.", Michele said as she dropped Deb into the bowl of soapy water again. The bubbles had disappeared and the water was now cold.

"Brrrr. Can you put some warmer water in here?"

"Sure, hun. Give me just a moment."

Michele filled a glass with hot water from the faucet and made sure it wasn't too hot before pouring more hot water into the bowl. She mixed it around which took Deb for another ride around the bowl in circles.

"Uuuuh. Could you stop that? You're making me dizzy."

"Sorry. How does it feel?"

"It's good now."

"No. I mean, how does the water feel? Like, does it feel like the water you used to know?"

"Now that you mention it, it feels weird, I guess? I'm not sure how to describe it. Look how the water beads up on my arm."

"It doesn't look any different.", Michele said with a knowing smile.

"Well the beads are huge for me."

"Do you like it?"

"I do. And the bubbles are so big."

"It's wonderful, isn't it?"

"It's awesome. And Jay?"

"Yes, Deb?", he answered.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For shrinking me."

"I'm sorry, but I didn't have much choice, Deb. I tried to warn you."

"If I had known what this was like I'd have done this much earlier."

"You didn't believe me, did you?"

"No."

"Will you believe me now?"

"Yes. Will you leave me like this?"

Michele and Jay exchanged and knowing glance. It was time to tell Deb everything.

"Well, you see, Deb, I don't really have control over that."

"But didn't you shrink me?"

"No. It's not like that. It's like a disease that you caught from me."

"A disease?"

"Like a virus or bacteria."

"Or a fungus.", Michele piped in.

"Fungus? Ew."

"No, I'm sure it's not a fungus, Deb.", Jay said.

"What is it?"

"We don't know. We can't find any information about it."

"So, I'm really stuck like this?"

"No. That's what we're trying to tell you. You're going to grow back."

"When?"

"Maybe today or tomorrow."

"It's variable, hun.", Michele told her. "Sometimes it lasts a couple days, sometimes three or four days."

"So, you must shrink too, Jay?"

"Yes. I caught it from Michele."

"Oh. Who did you catch it from, Michele?"

"Someone I knew long ago; a couple years ago. Only I never saw him after that and I didn't know it was catching until I gave it to Jay."

"You caught it from someone and you didn't know it was catching?"

"I didn't realize I caught it until Jay started shrinking."

"And you catch this by ...?"

"By sex, Deb.", Jay said.

"I might start growing soon?"

"Yep."

"Will I go back to my original size?"

"Yes. Pretty sure you will anyway."

"And I won't be small again?"

"Oh no. It'll happen again."

"Look, hun. Jay just caught it from me last week and he started shrinking. That's when I realized how I got it. But it only happened to him once so far, and now you. But, I've had it for almost two years now. About every month and a half I shrink just like you are now."

"Every month and a half?"

"Give or take a few days."

"So, you're going to shrink again?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes."

"When?"

"Well, let's see. Last time was about two weeks ago, almost. So, in about a month from now."

"And Jay?"

"Probably right after me, because he caught it from me and began shrinking right after I had a bout of it."

"So, I'll grow back, and you two will shrink.", she said while contemplated the possibilities.

"Yes. And then you'll shrink again."

Deb started laughing. She laughed so hard that she slipped back down the side of the bowl so her head was under water again. She caught a mouthful of sudsy water and came up coughing.

"Are you ok?"

"<<>>, I'm fine. <<>>  Just a little water down the throat."

"Ok.", Michele said. "We need to get the both of you cleaned up. Go take a shower, Jay. I'll take care of the little one this time. Then we'll figure out what we're going to do with Deb today."

 

End Notes:

Happy New Year, everyone. Let me know what you think in the Reviews.

Chapter 7 - The Talk by littless
Author's Notes:

Continuation of Saturday morning.

----- Saturday breakfast

Jay left Michele and Deb alone while he took a shower and the two girls talked.

"Can we see a movie today, Michele?"

"What movie?"

"Honey, I shrunk the kids?"

"We would need to get it online or something."

"How about: honey, I shrunk ourselves?"

"Noooo. I don't want to see that."

"Can we see downsizing?"

"At the theater?"

"Yeah. You can put me in your pocket and sneak me in. I wouldn't cost anything."

"Wait until we check with Jay to see what he wants."

"Do you like sci fi?"

"Not much. I can't believe you're into that, Deb."

"Why not?"

"You don't seem the type."

"I've just developed an interest."

"Since when?"

"Since yesterday."

"Aha. I see. Speaking of yesterday, why are you trying to steal my boyfriend?"

Uh, oh. Time to face the consequences. This was not the best time for Deb to do that. Let's just say she was a little disadvantaged for that right now. The little girl seemed to shrink even further. "Think fast.", she told herself.

"I didn't know Jay was your boyfriend."

"You didn't see us kissing in the hallways at work?"

"But, you don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend to kiss.", she said. She hoped she was convincing.

Michele moved the bowl that Deb was sitting in closer to the edge of the table, sat down in the chair in front of it, crossed her arms on the table and bent down to put her face right up to Deb. Her face alone was taller than little Deb and very intimidating that close.

"Deborah.", Michele began. She knew that Deb didn't like to be called this and Deb knew that Michele knew this too. "I know what you were trying to do with Jay. I know your type. However, circumstances are, let's say, extenuating. You see for now, you've weaseled your way into our relationship. We're going to have to live with that but we need to lay down some ground rules."

Michele's face turned stern and the little girl was starting to tremble. She knew she was not going to rationalize her way out of it this time. She had stolen guys from others before, only to drop them later, leaving them to pick up the pieces when she tired of them, or when some new guy came along. She never had to deal with the repercussions like this.

"You're very cute, little Debbie. Even I can hardly resist. But I don't know whether to trust you or not. I should probably break every bone in your body right now." The little girl nearly pissed herself.

Michele continued, "Jay would certainly forgive me for accidentally dropping you off the table, for example. Or maybe accidentally dropping you down a running garbage disposal. How would you like that?"

Deb could only shake her head slowly.

"Or I could eat you. I'd have you digested before you grew. There would be no trace left of you. I doubt anyone would care. What do you think, huh?"

"Please don't eat me."

"Should I give you a chance?"

"Oh, yes. You should."

"Later on I'll shrink. Could I trust you then?"

"Yes, yes. You can trust me."

"And what about Jay? He'll shrink later too. What then?"

"I would be nice to him. I would. You'll see. I wouldn't hurt him."

"I think you're starting to realize that I can feel many things that he feels."

"Oh."

"I know you feel him too."

"I ... I do?"

"Don't try to deceive me."

"I'm not."

"I know you feel him. I've seen it."

"I don't know what that is."

"Think about it."

"I did feel different. It's new. I felt like ... like ..."

"Like you were having his orgasm?"

"Yeah."

"Like you had a penis of your own."

"Yeah. That's it."

"What do you think would happen if he got punched in the stomach?"

"Oh my God!"

"Exactly."

"I wouldn't like that. Really. And I don't mean that just because I could feel it."

"You don't?"

"No. I wouldn't want him to get hurt."

"And you know that he feels you too."

"He does?"

"Think about it again."

She chuckled. "He does."

"And you know he feels me."

"Ok. That makes sense."

"So, when I'm aroused, how do you think he feels?"

"Aroused."

"And when he feels aroused ..."

"You feel aroused."

"And who else?"

"I don't know. Who?"

"You can't be that dense."

The little girls expression crinkled as she thought.

"Oh. You mean I would feel aroused?"

"Bravo. So when I'm aroused..."

"That would mean he is, then I am."

"Ding, ding, ding. You win the boobie prize. I'll let you suck on my boobie later. Now when you're horny..."

"Then you are too?"

"Yep."

"Oh."

"And if I get hurt?"

"Then I would feel hurt?"

"Right. So what are you going to do?"

"Not hurt you?"

"Right again. And that is why I'm not going to hurt you."

"Thank you."

"Do you remember this past Thursday?"

"Yes. ... Oh. Oh, you mean ... THIS Thursday."

"Yep."

"You knew we did it, didn't you? You felt it."

"Yes, Deb. I did." It was a little white lie that she just told the little girl. She felt Jay's orgasms, but didn't know exactly why. At least not until yesterday. But it was ok if Deb believed that she knew all about it.

"I'm sorry."

"I should say you are. But what is done, is done. Right now we are a part of each other and we each share something."

"Shrinking?"

"Yep."

At this point, Deb didn't know what to say. She looked sad.

"I hope you understand that if anyone finds out it could be disastrous for all three of us."

"Oh, I won't tell anyone."

"I expect not. What if they find out when one of us is shrunk? They could easily take advantage of that. What if they killed one of us?"

"Oh no. That would not be good."

"No, it wouldn't. How would you feel if Jay were wacked?"

"Sad."

"You have no idea. So I hope you can keep your mouth shut."

"I will. I swear it."

"And you're going to have sex with No. Body. Else. But. Us. Understand?"

"Oh yes. I understand. I won't. I just want you and Jay."

"Very good. Because you know what?"

"What?"

"You're just the cutest little thing I've ever seen. And I've decided that if I have to share this with someone else besides Jay, then I'd want to share it with someone just like you."

"You would?", the little doll said, beaming.

"Yes. Now finish cleaning up.", Michele told her, right before pushing her head back down into the water.

The little girl came splashing up shaking water off of her a moment later. Michele grasped her in her fingers and started massaging the little girls body. It wasn't really a massage -- she was washing her -- but Deb felt like she was getting the first class spa treatment. Michele had her stand up.

"Hang on just a second.", Michele said as she stood up to get a glass of clean, warm water to rinse the little girl off. She turned and the little girl caught sight of the curve of Michele's ass from the side. It was huge. And it was sexy as hell. She started to get horny again.

Another thing Deb was starting to come to understand was that in her diminished state, she would get horny at the slightest provocation: the proverbial drop of a hat. The sun shining. The wind blowing. And especially being in the presence of a huge, sexy, ass looming far over her head. A girl's ass. Was this turning her into a lesbian? No, wait. She still got horny as fuck over Jay's dick. She realized that she was bi. That was it. Would she still be bi when she got big again?

She didn't want to get big. Maybe they were wrong. Maybe only Michele and Jay got big. She might just stay this way, right? It could happen. She prayed for that to happen. This time tomorrow she'd still be small. The thought made her dizzy. Then she was hit over the head with a hard stream of warm water. She nearly fell over.

"Pppppppppt!", she said, as she shook her head.

"There. All rinsed off?"

"I think so."

"Stay just like that for one second longer.", Michele said as she retrieved a clean dish towel. She wrapped Deb up in it to dry her off. Deb felt like a newborn being swathed in a blanket; the warmth of Michele's hands penetrated the cloth to keep the little girl from becoming chilly. There was more massaging as the bigger girl dried Deb.

All squeaky clean and dry, Deb was placed back on the table. As Michele stood back up, the sight before the little girl was awe inspiring. Gargantuan, alabaster thighs rose in front of her, topped by the sexiest, shaven, most enormous pussy that Deb had ever seen. She remembered how she was carried into that very love tunnel just a few minutes earlier. She was horny again and those minutes earlier seemed like hours. She wanted back in.

The little doll thought of trying to climb Michele's thighs to get back into her pussy, but she realized it was too high up for her. She tried to think of a plan to get there. Alas, Michele walked away, but only to get a wet cloth to clean up the mess that Jay had made on the cum covered table.

Being further away this time, Deb could get a much wider view of Michele as the big girl was getting the washcloth wet. The miniature doll felt her insides turn to jelly at the sight of Michele wearing only a towel. Was the tiny girl that sexy herself, she wondered? She had never really worn a towel on her head before and made a mental note to wrap her head up after her next shower and take a good look in the mirror. That is, if she ever grew back. She added to that mental note another item to stay naked after a shower for much longer. She never thought it could be so sexy. Sure, guys may have thought so, but she would be doing this for her own benefit next time, not theirs. Or maybe for Jay's benefit. Or Michele's. That thought made her warm all over. And horny. Michele felt it too.

The mini blonde bombshell -- or firecracker at this point -- watched Michele clean up the mess. She became a bit melancholy at the loss until she realized there was more where that came from. The picture in her mind of Jay's dick shooting off nearly brought her over the edge again. It was so surreal, yet beautiful: one of nature's processes at work at a colossal scale.

But then her spirits perked up when Jay walked back into the kitchen. He was dressed and the little doll felt a little sad that she wouldn't be seeing Jay's giant cock. Michele and Jay kissed and Michele went off to get dressed.

"So, how are you doing, Deb?"

"I'm good. What're we doing today?"

"I don't know. Whatever we do, I suppose we'll have to take you with us."

"Goody. I really don't want to be left alone." She reached her arms up to Jay and he gently grasped her around the torso and raised her to his face where he studied her.

"I can't get over how you feel when you've shrunk. It was the same with Michele."

"What did you two do when she was little?"

"It was surreal. I'd have never have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. She was still Michele, only smaller. Her face was the same Michele which just blew me away. Just like your's is doing now. You look just like the big Deb, only smaller. It's so freaky."

"Do you like that?"

"I told you before that you were gorgeous. You still are, just more endearing."

"Endearing?"

"You're just so cute, I want to keep you with me forever."

The little girl smiled. Deb had grown up with her mother, only seeing her father every other weekend. She adored him and had wished she could have had more time with him. He died three years after Deb turned eighteen. She still loved her mother and took after her in a lot of ways. She was taught how to dress and act sexy around the guys by mom. But she didn't feel the same way about her as she did her father. She blamed her mother for them splitting up.

The affections she had received from Michele and Jay were like pieces of the mother and father that she was missing growing up. Deb had no brothers or sisters -- she was an only child. Maybe Michele would be like a sister to her when she grew back to normal size; although she was hoping that wouldn't happen.

Pretty soon Michele walked out of the bedroom wearing jeans and a red, short sleeve blouse. You could still see her black, lacy brassiere underneath. Jay was dressed in business attire, except without the tie -- he never went home the night before to get a change of clothes.

"I got myself some coffee, Michele?", Jay said. "Want me to pour you a cup?"

"Sure. You know how I like it. How about a quick breakfast? I have some oatmeal packs, just add hot water. I'll make some toast too."

"Sounds good."

They ate breakfast while their precious little doll sat on the table and watched. She didn't want anything to eat or drink, obviously, but enjoyed watching the two giants, towering seventy five to hundred feet above her, at her scale, eat their breakfast. It was a wonderful sight and the little girl was ready for the rest of the day.

 

End Notes:

Another long chapter that had to be split up, explaining lack of action. But that means more to come real soon.

Chapter 8 - Shopping by littless
Author's Notes:

The girls have a fun day of shopping. Not any sex in this chapter, but there will be in the next.

----- Saturday afternoon

"Let's go shopping today! You two game?"

"Sure.", Jay said while the little girl nodded excessively. "But can we stop at my place to change first?"

"No problem. You driving?"

"Sure."

"Let's get a change of clothes for Deb, just in case."

The little girl didn't want to think of that, but it was a good idea, lest Deb start growing earlier than they thought she would. She didn't want to be caught out naked. But the thought of being naked in front of everyone was turning her on. Nearly every thought was.

Michele grabbed some casual clothes with Deb's help, and off they went, stopping at Jay's place first. Deb rode inside Michele's bra curled up next to Michele's left bosom. While there, the little girl bathed herself in the closeness and warmth of the giantess and was comforted by the strong heartbeat. She could hear the rhythmic breathing in and out and wondered how her own breath would feel to someone as small. Even during Michele's walking, the up and down motions calmed the little girl. She wanted to stay here forever except she was next to a giant tit and therefore couldn't keep her mind off of her arousal.

"So, where to?", Jay asked after getting into the car after leaving his place.

"You know that craft store at the strip mall?"

"Yeah. Want to start there?"

"Yep."

When they arrived at the store Michele took the tiny little gal out and gave her to Jay.

"I'm only going to be a few minutes, but I think you'd be bored with me in there. Hold Deb while I shop."

"I'm good with that.", he said. Jay was still sitting in the driver's seat and set little Deb on the seat between his legs. She immediately gave his crotch a hug. It didn't take but a second or two when Deb noticed through his jeans, that his member was growing.

"Oh my God.", the little girl thought as she felt it grow, "This is so cool." Feeling Jay's dick getting bigger and harder was such a rush for her and she tried to press herself against his member harder, then she involuntarily started humping the growing bulge. Jay's dick was becoming uncomfortable for him so he readjusted himself. But the little whore reached for the top of his zipper and pulled. It wouldn't budge; it was a little too tight in the crotch and Jay would have to relax even for him to zip it down.

"Hey, stop that. We could get into trouble.", he said.

"But I want to see."

Jay took a look around the parking lot then undid his belt and top button. Holding his jeans and boxers out in front, he dropped the little girl into his pants without looking down and with as little movement as possible for fear that someone would see him and think that he was masturbating in public.

While in the craft store, Michele bought some green felt material, crepe paper and brass wire and was ready to go. She could feel Jay's arousal while in the store and knew something was up. When she got back to the car she asked where Deb was and Jay looked down to his crotch; Michele could see Deb moving around from the outside, the humps in the front of his jeans moving back and forth in a rhythm. It didn't take too much imagination to figure out what the little gal was doing.

"Jay? Are you going to be able to drive?"

"Sure. Just give me a minute, or rather give Deb a minute. I don't think she wants to be interrupted."

Michele gave the bump in Jay's pants -- the one that represented Deb's ass -- a push. That did it for Deb; she came once again. The rhythm was replaced with a vibration. Michele laughed but Jay could barely control himself, however, he held on until the little slut in his pants had come down from her high. Then they were back on the road.

They ended up at the mall with the little girl in Michele's bra again. She whispered down to the little doll riding in her bra, "Ok now, no peeking. We wouldn't want anyone to see you. Got it?"

Deb stuck her arm out of the top Michele's bra and gave her a thumbs up. With the dark bra and red shirt, the little one could not see outside. She wished that Michele had worn something a little lighter so she would be able to see, but had to be content with hiding where she was.

They did some more shopping. Actually, that's inaccurate: Michele did some shopping. The other two were just along for the ride. Jay was bored. Deb amused herself by humping Michele's tit. She had several more orgasms in the mall before they ate. All could feel it, of course and they knew what the little girl was doing in there.

At one point Michele was trying on a matching bra and panty set at one of those fancy lingerie stores in the mall. Jay could only wait outside. Michele had placed the tiny girl on the settee as she tried on the bra and panties. Deb was instantly aroused as Michele undressed. When the bigger girl had finished changing and arranging the new underwear she turned to the mirror to inspect the fit then to Deb to ask her opinion.

"Oh, my. You are hot, girl. I like that color on you.", Deb told her.

It was a flesh colored set and was very see-thru. Deb looked up to see Michele's nipples through the flimsy fabric. The little girl was becoming too excited. She reached down between her legs and started playing with herself again, the whole time watching the bigger girl which made Michele smile. The thought occurred to her that she was the object of Deb's fascination so much that the little girl was actually playing with herself. The girl who had hardly ever said a word to her, now five inches tall, was making Michele feel wonderful about herself. Maybe a thanks to Jay is in order for doing this to Deb, she thought.

Michele had an idea: she picked up the little girl and placed her in her bra right at the center and turned toward the mirror. The little doll was trapped by Michele's bra right around the chest just below her boobs, at the intersection of the brassiere's cups, her arms hanging over the clasp and her legs below. Michele thought it amusing and gave a little snicker. Deb saw herself in the mirror and for the first time could truly appreciate how small she had become.

"Oh, oh! Michele.", the little girls said, "Do me a favor, please?"

"Yes, hun?"

"Pick me up in your hand and bring me closer to the mirror."

Michele did as asked. The little girl looked at herself up and down. She put a hand on each breast, pushed them in then let go. She did it again and watched them bounce.

"Michele, do you see that?"

"What?"

"My breasts. They're perky."

"They sure are."

"This is so cool. I always wanted them to stick out more."

"They stick out just fine, Deb."

"But not when I'm big."

"Oh yes they do."

"When I wear bras, sure."

"I know you go braless sometimes. They stick out even then."

"But they're not perky."

"I'm sure they're perkier than mine."

"No. Really. Maybe now, but when I'm big they sag."

"I can't believe they sag that much."

"Maybe not too much, but I can pass the pencil test."

"I'm sure you can. That doesn't mean they're not special."

"Special? You think my breasts are special?"

"Oops. I shouldn't have said that. Ok, yes, I do think so. I think every girl in the office envies your breasts, Deb, not to mention all the guys salivating over them."

"They do?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed the girls checking you out."

"Maybe I get too wrapped up in the guy's stares."

"I guess they are a little blatant about it. When you're in the room they don't notice any of us other girls."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Really?"

The little girl sighed, "No, I'm not. I really like it -- you know, being the center of attention and all that."

"You're my center of attention right now."

"Yay!", the little girl said, jumping up and nearly falling off Michele's palm.

"Be careful, hun."

"I'm sorry. I was excited."

"That's ok. You had me worried there for a second."

"You're so good to me. Even after what I did with Jay."

"I've been in your position before, Deb, being small. I can empathize. Although, I don't think I've ever been as excited as you are. Except maybe that last time with Jay."

"He treats me good too. If it's any consolation, I actually like him. He's not like the others you know."

"Just remember, he's mine."

The little girl had a pouty look on her face. That is, until Michele said, "But I don't mind sharing with you." That brought back the little doll's smile.

"Are you going to buy that set?"

"The bra and panties? Maybe. What do you think?"

"I think Jay will love it. It makes you look sexy."

"I'll buy it then. Let's go."

"But don't you want to shop more?"

"More?"

"Yes, please. I always loved shopping for sexy underwear. And now I can do it with you."

"Well, we shouldn't keep Jay waiting."

"He won't mind."

But poor Jay did mind. He was out in the store looking bored. One of the sales ladies seeing this, struck up a conversation like they were trained to do.

"Is your friend trying on some of our lingerie in the dressing room?"

"Oh yes, they are. I'm completely bored."

"They?"

"No. I mean she. Michele. That is. Her."

"I see.", the sales lady said, her suspicions aroused.

"We were with Michele's friend earlier. I think she's still shopping. In the mall. Somewhere. Today. I mean right now. In the mall. That's they. Er, that was they. Uh, them."

"Ok. Do you remember which room your friend, what did you say her name was?"

"Michele."

"Yes, Michele then. Do you know which room Michele is using?"

"No. I didn't watch her go in."

"Ok. Well, we'll keep an eye out for her and let her know you're out here."

"Oh, she knows."

The sales lady notified the other employees, just in case. Even though most guys were uncomfortable in a lingerie shop Jay seemed to be a little too uncomfortable. When Michele emerged from the dressing room eyes were on her; those eyes being at the top of a wall behind a two-way mirror. A place where the whole store, and Michele in particular, could be watched.

The security detail behind the mirror watched her intently with binoculars. Every move of her hand, every twist and turn, every head and eye movement was scrutinized. Security saw something, maybe.

"Shhhhhh. Shhhhhht.", the radio blared as it came to life. "Perch one to base. Perch one base."

"Base here. What's up?"

"Do we sell toys? Specifically figurines or dolls?"

"No. We don't. Why?"

"Never mind. Perch one, out."

Michele picked up a small pile of outfits this time and went back to the dressing room. She would model them for the little girl standing on the settee. First up: a black lacy teddy.

"Not bad, Michele. But do you know what would be even better? One with a plunge that goes to your waist."

"Oh, my. To my waist?"

"Yep. Past your belly button."

"I'm not sure I could pull that off."

"Oh, trust me, girl. You can too pull it off."

Then she had a matching black kimono to go with it.

"Oh, Michele. I take it back. That outfit with the kimono is sexy. It's you."

"You think?"

"Yes. You have to get that."

Michele hadn't had any reason until now to get any sexy lingerie. But now she had a man to look good for and the encouragement from the little girl was really making her feel good. She put the teddy and kimono aside.

The next thing to try on was a corset that Deb had convinced her to pick out.

"Deb? This has no front to it!"

"I know. It's hot."

"I need a bra."

"I bet Jay would like it better without the bra."

She thought for a second and then put the corset in a separate pile. This was the "maybe reconsider, but mostly not" pile.

She tried on another bra and panty set. The panties were granny panties and after disapproval from Deb, the set was thrown into the third, "do not buy" pile.

And so it went for what seemed like hours to Jay. The ladies out on the floor realized that Jay really was stuck while waiting for Michele. That meant that they had a customer who would probably buy lots of stuff. One of the sales ladies offered to buy him a drink if he went out to get them something to drink too. They would watch for Michele, so he figured, why not.

Jay arrived back a few minutes later with a drink tray with four drinks for the sales team that day. He didn't mind one bit -- it broke up the monotony. Michele was still trying things on.

Finally, she came out and handed the "no buy" pile to one of the ladies, but still had a sizable pile of lingerie that she was buying.

"Gosh, Michele. How much are you getting?"

"It's my money, Jay. Besides, I think you're going to like it."

Michele was having a great time and so was Deb. Deb didn't have too many close girl friends, or even just plain girl friends, and come to think of it, not too many guy friends that she was close with either -- and certainly none that would go shopping with her. She decided that shopping with Michele was one of her new favorite things.

Michele also picked up a pair of dark red yoga pants and a fleece warmup outfit in addition to the lingerie. Things were rung up and paid for and they found themselves at another clothing store. She bought a new midi dress for work and a party dress that Deb convinced her to get. It was great having Deb along, but expensive.

The last thing Michele picked up was a tote to take the place of her purse. This one was lined with a suede like microfiber fabric -- any little people inside would feel nice and comfy. It was stylish yet not over the top and much bigger than the purse she carried. She couldn't wait to try it out and as soon as they left the store Michele found a rest room, grabbed a stall, locked it and took out the tote and dropped Deb in.

"Aw, I really hate being out of your bra."

"But you're making me and Jay horny, Deb. You've had several orgasms over the past couple hours. We need a break."

"Alright. But don't keep me here too long. Ok?"

"Ok, hun. I promise."

It was time for dinner. Jay wanted a submarine sandwiches. Michele wanted seafood at one of the restaurants in the mall. They had seafood.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter finds them back at home playing.

Chapter 9 - Fine Wine by littless
Author's Notes:

Later that night.

----- Saturday evening

It was rather late when they made it back home from shopping and eating. Michele and Jay were a bit tired but the little doll still wanted to play.

"My feet are killing me.", Michele said taking off her shoes.

"But, you don't even wear heels.", came the reply from the little gal on the coffee table.

"So?"

"So wait until you wear heels. Then your feet will be killing you."

"Pfffft. They still hurt."

"Would you like me to massage them, dear?", Jay asked.

"Oh, would you? That would be delightful.", Michele said with a smile.

Michele sat on the couch as the little girl watched intently at the giant rubbing the giantesses feet. The scene stirred something inside the the little girl and she discerned something new to her: feet were sexy. And colossal feet were colossally sexy.

"My turn.", she said, jumping up and down on the coffee table. "My turn. Let me, let me."

Jay looked at her quizzically. Michele figured if she wanted to then why not. So the little foot fetishist was placed on the floor next to Michele's towering appendages that were splayed out in front of her.

The minuscule naked figurine walked over to one ankle and straddled it. She wrapped her arms around Michele's foot reaching for her tootsies but her arms could barely fit around each edge. And then she started humping the gigantic foot.

The tiny girl's hips were like a little toy motor. Her head was turned sideways pressed against the top of Michele's foot just under the dinner plate sized toes, and the little girl's feet dangled on either side of Michele's ankle. She was riding it like sitting in a saddle with her crotch right up against the junction of Michele's ankle and top of her enormous foot.

"Oh, my. Jay, this feels really good.", Michele said.

Not to be left out of the action, Jay started sucking the toes right above the pocket sized trollop's little head. However, the little trollop was too busy doing what little trollops do to notice. Her juices were coating Michele's feet which made her sliding back and forth that much easier. She ground her hips harder into the gargantuan foot. The little one had given herself many orgasms this day, but it had been hours since she was able to have her own flesh up against another. It is so much better that way, even if that flesh is just a foot; a tremendously sexy, humongous foot to ride on.

Jay eventually found his way to the other foot and was massaging it while at the same time sucking on Michele's toes. Michele was in heaven, her feet being manipulated by not one but two people. Or how about one and a hundredth people to be exact? One hundred and one percent, perhaps?

When the little doll orgasmed, both Michele and Jay let out moans. They had been feeling the little girl's climaxes throughout the day but hadn't experienced relief themselves. It was finally their time.

Michele picked the tiny figure of a girl off her ankle and set her down next to her foot then stood up.

"Oh. My. Gawd.", the little girl declared as the behemoth form of Michele rose before her.

"What's wrong?"

"This is the first I've seen all of you from the floor. You're even more gigantic from down here."

"Would you like me to put you up on the table, hun?"

"No. I want to experience this. Are you going to take your clothes off here?"

Michele and Jay looked at each other. It was no secret to the little doll what they were each thinking.

"Sure. Why not?", Michele said as her and Jay started stripping. When Michele took off her bra she dropped it over the tiny figure. Her and Jay had a good laugh as Deb reappeared from underneath shortly after.

"Hey!", the itty-bitty sweetheart exclaimed.

"You look so cute, hun. I can barely stand it."

The little girl walked back over to the bra and picked it up as best she could -- it was a bit heavy for her little arms -- to place it against her own chest. She looked down inspecting it.

"Nope. Not my size.", she said, whereupon all three cracked up.

"I envy your little boobs right now, hun. You don't need a bra as firm as they are like that."

"I know. I love them just like this."

"Well, I have a surprise for you later, honey."

"You do?"

"Yes, but it's a surprise. You'll have to be patient."

"Oh goody.", the little doll said jumping up and down. "I like surprises."

The two bigger ones resumed undressing and when they were naked, they kissed. The little doll had to move back away to get an angle where she was able to see the kiss. Her insides were stirring again. She wanted to be in the center of that kiss but decided for now that the view of the kiss so far up in the air was worth staying on the ground for a few moments longer. The giants started walking toward the bedroom.

"Hey, what about me?", Deb shouted from the floor.

"What if we do it here in the living room?", Jay asked Michele. "For Deb's sake."

Michele gave her assent then Jay maneuvered her over to the couch. She was facing it bent over with her left knee up on the couch seat and her right leg on the floor. Jay was about to enter her from behind when little Deb tapped on Michele's right ankle. She looked down.

"What is it, hun?"

"Can you put me on the couch?"

"Sure."

Now the little girl had a front row seat to a pair of titans ready to fuck right in front of her. She was excited beyond comprehension. The mini lady sat back with her legs splayed in front of her, leaning back on her left hand, her right kneading her teensy little, sopping wet, hot cunt.

High above her was the humongous dampness that was Michele's pussy. She watched as Jay steadily guided his immense dick into it. The sight nearly made the little girl feint as she remembered her ride on the giant cock this morning. In it went, slowly. Then out it came partway. Then in again. And out. And in. And out. It was like the watch on a pendulum, hypnotizing the little girl into a meditative state. She could smell their sex; feel their heat. The touch of the couch transmitted the beat of their rhythm to her body. It all made her delirious with anticipation.

She craned her neck back closing her eyes. Michele started to moan so the little girl opened them again and saw a magnificent sight far above: every time Jay would thrust into Michele, her tits would wave. They weren't humongous tits -- to them anyway -- so they didn't swing back and forth as whoppers do. Nevertheless, they would still sway slightly, like a tidal wave forcing them to and fro. The sight was like looking up into heaven as far as Deb was concerned.

The little girl was close to another climax. However, she wanted to last with the giants so she slowed herself. Michele's head was leaning on the back of the couch, her hands at each side next to her, holding onto the top, her eyes closed and mouth open. Deb couldn't see Jay's face, but it didn't matter; all she needed to see at this moment was his mammoth cock pounding Michele.

When the time came, the little doll could see Michele's 'O' face but didn't need to to know that they were both cumming -- she could feel Jay's climax deep inside her. The little harlot diddled her twat faster and all three came at the same time.

When it was over Michele collapsed headfirst, onto the couch nearly squishing the little girl. Deb rolled out of the way quickly, just being missed by the giantesses enormous tits. Jay sat back on the couch on the other side of Michele.

They were all spent but slowly came to the land of the living.

"You all ready for bed?", Michele asked.

"No!", the little girl said. "I want to play some more."

"I'm too pooped now.", Jay told her. "It's hard work waiting for you girls to finish shopping."

"You just wait until she wears what she bought."

"Shush, Deb. He'll find out soon enough."

The little girl giggled. It was soooo cute to hear her giggle.

"Do you have to go to bed yet?"

"I tell you what, people. How about some wine? Jay?"

"Sure. Booze would be good right about now. Got any bourbon?"

"No. Just wine."

"Alright. Wine with be fine. Hey, get it? Wine? Fine?"

"Ugh.", the two girls groaned.

Michele disappeared then returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. It seemed they were going to stay up a little longer, at least. Jay opened the bottle with the opener and poured the glasses. They toasted and drank. Michele and Jay were starting to feel a bit tipsy having downed the wine so fast. They had another glass each.

"What about me?", the little girl on the table said.

"Here you go.", Jay told her, picking the little girl up and plopping her down in his glass. It was a sight to see: her ass was sitting on the bottom of the glass, legs sticking up out the top, her head just below the rim of the glass, and buried in wine up to her shoulders. She gave them a pouty face.

"I can't move.", the little girl struggled to say, splashing the wine with her hands as best she could; it was nearly impossible for her to move her arms. Both of the giants were now in stitches. Michele fell off the couch and was literally rolling on the floor.

Jay put the glass to his mouth, opened the little girls legs a bit, tipped the glass and had a sip of wine. He held the wine glass up above his head to the light.

"Hmm. Not bad. A hint of feminine nectar. Sassy, yet very sexy, with a bold, beautiful body."

Michele was incapacitated, stuck to rolling on the floor with fits of laughter. Jay sucked on one of the little girls feet that were sticking out of the top of the glass. Deb's expression immediately changed from her pouty face to something completely different: her eyes opened wide and her lips formed a little 'o'.

"Oo. Oo. What're you doing?"

"I'm doing what I just did to Michele."

"Don't stop."

Jay sucked some more on her little pixie feet, then had another sip of wine. As the wine level was going down, the angle of tip was a little greater with each subsequent sip. The little girl's world was literally being rocked and the wine fumes were intoxicating her.

Realizing this, Jay tilted the glass, ever so carefully, the other way until the wine level was up to the little girl's mouth. She took a big sip.

"Mmm. This wine tastes good, Michele. I like it."

Jay had another little sip, then gave another 'big' one to the little girl in the glass. They alternated like that drinking Jay's glass of wine.

Michele was, by this time, able to extricate herself from the floor and was pulling herself up to the couch. When she took the last gulp a little hiccup came from Jay's glass. Back to the floor Michele fell, laughing uncontrollably yet again.

It seemed like mere seconds rather than the minutes that the level of wine in Jay's glass had fallen to the bottom of the glass covering only half of the little wine girl's ass. Jay went for another sip and as he tipped the glass and his head back, wine girl fell onto his face.

"Aaaaaah!", she screamed.

But Jay had been ready. He held her against his face with his other hand as he pulled the wine glass away. Then he started licking her all over to clean the wine off, especially in her nether regions.

The combination of the wine and the humongous tongue -- bigger than Michele's -- licking her from crotch to face was too much. She came in an instant.

Michele had poured herself another glass of wine and was taking a sip when it happened. She nearly choked when she felt it.

Jay put the little pixie, more than half drunk by now, back into his glass. This time her head was sticking out as were her arms as they rested on the rim of the glass. Her legs were scrunched up inside the glass with her knees up against her chest. He filled the glass with the last of the wine.

The little girl used her hands to feed herself wine. As the glass was tilted she was better able to keep herself from tumbling out since her legs could brace her against the inside of the glass. However, this didn't work as well as one would think, due to the fact the that little girl was becoming ever more inebriated.

As the glass would rock forward when Jay took a sip, the little girl's head would swim. It got so bad that she didn't know whether she was right side up or upside down. The glass was little less than half empty when she fell out this time. Jay got a face full of wine along with the little drunkard.

Jay wasn't so fast this time and the little girl nearly fell off his wine covered face. Michele was laughing on the floor again. She picked herself up, her legs a little wobbly by now.

"Let me help.", she said as she gave Jay a kiss, the little girl smooshed between their faces. They were careful not to let the little one fall. Michele started licking Jay's face.

"Mmmm. You taste so good, Jay."

"Yes. We have a little extra to our kisses now."

"Thash right.", little wine girl on Jay's face said. "I'm a little (((hiccup))) exshra."

"I think you're a little shitfaced, Deb.", Michele said.

"And we're dollfaced."

"Ugh.", the girls groaned yet again at Jay's attempt at humor.

Michele and Jay were so close to each other during this conversation that their noses were touching. The little girl had straddled across the bridges of their noses, and the vibrations of their speech coupled with the sprits she had just inhaled (literally and figuratively) were bringing her to a trancelike state.

"This must be what heaven is like.", thought the little one as she leaned against Jay's face and lost herself in the couple's kisses.

They had finished off the bottle of wine and with the little girl content and the other two weary from the day, it was time for bed.
End Notes:

More fun to come. Or will the little girl start to grow?

Chapter 10 - The Fairy by littless
Author's Notes:

I thought I had finished this but when I looked, to my astonishment, I hadn't. I haven't been idle though. I have many new stories waiting to go. It's easy to start something yet very hard to finish these. But I have a few I'm ready to put up and now I realize I have to finish this one off first. So here it is -- the last two chapters.

Anyway, look for more soon after these last two chapters. 

-----

Sunday morning

Every time Michele had grown smaller, she couldn't wait to get back to her original size. But the last time was different. She had Jay then; someone to watch over her, and to play with her. It was so much more comforting than being alone. She never wanted to shrink alone again and she wouldn't have to as long as she had Jay. She hoped Jay would never leave and didn't want to think of that possibility. Until just now; now there was Deb.

And so it was for Deb. She would never have to endure the loneliness that Michele did for nearly two years -- every month and a half. Michele could have been jealous. Instead, she was happy for Deb for never having to go through that. Or at least not that she could imagine now that her own tribulations had ended with her new friends. Neither would have to go through it alone ever again.

There was no way of knowing for how long they would stay small exactly; two or three days, sometimes four. It was half expected that Deb would start growing by Sunday. But two full days wouldn't be until Sunday evening. They had at least one more day to go.

Deb had begged Jay to keep her small, but as they explained to her, there was no control over it. They had no idea what caused it -- although they suspected some type of bug: a bacteria or virus. If anyone knew anything about this, the trio hadn't a clue. Based on Michele's previous events, and Jay's only one, Deb would be growing soon. Besides, if she stayed small, how would they explain this at work? It would be better if she grew back soon. Still, Deb was a little nervous about this whole topic and was determined to get the most out of being little as she could.

Nobody actually wanted to think of such things though. Instead, there was fun to be had today. The first thing Deb wanted when they were all awake (little Deb had actually fallen asleep the night before for a short time but woke before 1:00 AM) was a repeat of riding Jay's dick as he drove it in and out of Michele's cunt. Jay decided on something else to rouse everyone from their sleep.

He held the little girl against Michele with her waist just above Michele's vulva. The little girl's legs hung on each side of Michele's clitoris just above the labia on each side. Jay licked each side of Michele's cunt as he sucked in one of the little girls legs into his mouth. It was such a different feeling than Deb had ever experienced before -- to have her whole leg sucked and caressed inside of someone's mouth. But it aroused the shit out of her -- she loved it.

Michele was now fully awake and she was loving what Jay was doing too -- the little doll riding atop her clit and Jay lapping at her cunt. Pretty soon Jay had finished with the little girl's legs and started licking Michele's cunt from the bottom up, yet not stopping there: he continued up to lick little Deb's cunt at the end of his long, slow tongue stroke. He could taste the musk of Michele's pussy. And much to Jay's surprise, he could taste Deb too. Her's was more spicy, like thyme. They tasted different, yet somehow the same. And together it was like two different fruit tastes assaulting his taste buds at the same time, combined to make a most excellent flavor. Yummy!

He could tell that they were both reaching their orgasms but he decided to turn his attention mainly to Michele for the moment. He shoved two fingers into Michele's cunt, twirling them around. Her bucking hips nearly threw the little doll, who was in her own reality at this point, straight into the air and off of Michele. But the little minx somehow held on. Ride 'em cowboy, Jay was thinking in the back of his mind.

Michele drew her knees up to her chest as she came, her chin turned down into her throat, her mouth open, eyes nearly closed. Jay felt the orgasm but held on. He rode it out and when it was over, it was Deb's turn.

He grabbed the tiny little body, hot and shaking, in his left hand. He lifted her to his mouth and planted his tongue into her groin. He shook his head left and right with his tongue out, limp but flat covering as much of Deb's flesh as he could, smothering Deb's pussy with his tongue.

As he did this he crawled up to position his dick at Michele's waiting cunt. He braced himself with his right arm on the bed beside Michele as he thrust into her.

While working on the miniature model in his left hand, he humped Michele -- ever the multitasker, Jay was. But now his own climax was near as was the little girl's. Jay could feel her's, and Deb his -- a sexual feedback loop that drove both of them crazy. It couldn't last much longer. It didn't. Jay literally growled and the vibrations brought little Deb over the edge.

Holy shit!, she thought to herself. How can this top the previous ones? This is fucking unreal. "Aaaaaaaaaah!" she screamed, her voice barely audible to the big ones, yet felt by both of them, mostly Jay, which brought him over the edge. Once Jay came inside of Michele he collapsed on top of her and let the little one lay down on Michele's right breast.

They lay together quietly on this Sunday morning, the sun shining in from the bedroom window making sunbeams crash on the dresser top at the far end of the bedroom. It was still early. The tiny toy of a girl listened to the birds announcing early morning to the world. She thought of how she was their size now. Wouldn't it be grand to ride a bird, she thought. Her mind wandered outside.

The gears in the little girl's mind turned: "Blades of grass are as tall as I am, or almost. And bugs. Ewwww! Giant bugs. I don't think I want to go outside. I can have just as much fun inside. I need to watch some TV. Oh, wow. It'll be like a movie theater."

And so her thoughts went. There was so much to experience at this size. She wanted to try everything she could. Familiar things seemed so different.

All three lay in bed for nearly an hour, half asleep, half awake in that special gray of twilight. Nobody really wanted to get up but they didn't want to waste the day either -- especially the little, five inch tall, blonde, trollop.

"What're we gonna do today, guys?" came the little voice atop Michele's right boob.

Michele bent her head down to look at one of the cutest little sights she ever saw: a perfectly formed, miniature, gorgeous naked blond girl laying on her boob. A boob that looked huge next to Deb. The sight made Michele laugh. She'd never thought anyone could ever call her breasts gigantic, yet here was a creature who was nearly dwarfed by Michele's tits. Her laughter caused the little girl to roll off of Michele's body onto the bed. Michele laughed even more.

"Watch it, Michele!" the tiny little girl yelled up to her. "It's not easy hanging on when you're this size."

"I'm so sorry, honey. You're just too cute. I just had to laugh at how happy you make me."

"I do?"

"Very much so. Since you're the one who's shrunk, then why don't you decide? What would you like to do today?"

"I was just thinking about playing outside in the yard, but I'm afraid something will eat me, like a cat."

"Oh no, that would't be good."

"Or a giant insect." Jay said. Both girls shuddered.

"It would have to be a big bug." Michele told him. "Don't you worry, Deb. I don't think we have any bugs that big here."

"What about a Praying Mantis?" Jay said.

"Are you trying to scare her, Jay?"

"No. I'm just being practical. I think we've already decided no playing in the lawn. Not without supervision."

"That's it. You two could watch me." said the little one sitting on the bed between the two gigantic lovers.

"You still want to go outside in the lawn?" Michele asked.

"Yeah. I think it would be cool to experience nature this way."

Michele thought about the idea. She had never done anything like it in the past when she was small -- always stayed in the bedroom at home, or with Jay to watch her in the hotel. Maybe she shouldn't deny the little doll some wonderment. Perhaps next time when she shrunk she could do the same.

"Alright then. But you must stay close and don't go where we can't see you." Michele told her.

"Yes, Mom!" Deb said sarcastically.

"We can't be too careful, hon. If anything happened to you it would be too tragic. I couldn't live with myself."

"Good. Let's go outside. As long as you watch me I'm sure I'll be fine."

The giant lovers kissed. Our little harlot took that moment to run down to Jay's crotch, wrap her arms around his huge dick and give it a kiss. She didn't let go expecting it to start growing while she hung on for dear life. She got what she expected: it started growing straining her tiny arms that were wrapped around it. It felt like it had a life of its own to the tiny little creature.

As it grew it became harder and started moving up toward Jay's belly dragging our little doll with it. At this point she wrapped her legs around it too and tightened her arms as best she could around the growing member.

Jay's arousal was building and with it the feeling that both Michele and the little girl were receiving from Jay. It increased the little one's arousal tenfold and she started humping the giant cock, which was now getting bigger than she was. She scootched herself up higher so that she could kiss its head which left her arms wrapped just below -- a most sensitive spot for Jay.

Jay was about to have another orgasm and the little girl could feel the muscles in his cock alternately contract and relax. It came in waves with a rhythm that the little girl matched with thrusts of her own hips. Both girls knew he was close; they felt it.

Little Deb climbed even higher to be right at the tip. She didn't want to miss the moment that Jay would climax. She wanted to see it, to feel it, to taste it.

The feelings down below were causing Jay to thrust his hips back and forth. The feeling was indescribable. He was about to cum, but the little harlot hanging on to his dick couldn't hold out -- she came first.

As you know by now, this is something that Jay felt too, which caused him to cum nearly simultaneously. A huge fountain of splooge shot out from Jay's cock. The little girl's face was right there and caught the brunt of it. Her face was covered in Jay's creamy white man pudding. She'd been facialized before, but this was several magnitudes greater than any she'd experienced in the past. The force if it nearly bent her head back. Yet, it was just the beginning.

Another spurt caught her in the face. She made no attempt to move out of the way. There was another and another. Then the next one wasn't so much a spurt, but an eruption, like white lava pouring out of a volcano's caldera. The ejaculate seeped over the head and the excited little trollop, without thinking, rubbed her face in it.

It was slippery, yet sticky. At her size, the little girl experienced it almost as glue. Her face was now stuck to the head of Jay's dick. She didn't have enough strength to pull herself away. She nearly panicked before another glob of splooge erupted and slid down past her face. It was enough to give a little bit of slipperiness for her to finally pull her face away.

"What an experience!" she thought. Her hands wiped the cum away from her eyes and she looked down at her body and found that the top half of her was covered in creamy knots, like a white topping on ice cream with sprinkles. She wondered what her hair looked like.

Jay thrust a few more times and the cum-covered little girl slid off of his cock. Jay was spent and little Deb was lying next to his dick, content for now.

"Look at you." Michele said as she craned her head down to look at the mess on her bed. "You need to clean up, little girl."

"Eh ... I think I'll stay like this."

Both of the giant lovers looked at her, mouth's agape, like she was crazy. She was, but that was beside the point.

"Just kidding. You should see your faces." the little girl remarked with a giggle.

"Come on. Let's go clean you up."

"Can I take a shower with you two?"

"Both of us?" Michele asked.

"You two can take a shower together. We all can."

"Oh, hon. What if you get lost and washed down the drain? I don't know if we can watch you close enough."

The poor little thing looked dejected. Michele felt bad about this decision. She also realized that she was starting to like the little girl. And she really didn't want to see her go down the drain.

"I'll tell you what, Deb. If you take another bath in the bowl for me, I'll have a surprise for you."

"For me? I like surprises."

"And I think you'll like this one. Is it a deal?"

"Yep. I'll do it." the miniature girl said, as if she had a choice.

A bowl was filled with soap and water and the little one placed in. Michele may have been starting to like her, but that didn't mean she couldn't have some mischief with the little darling sitting in the bowl. Michele put a finger in the water and started swirling it around. She just had to repeat the swirling performance of the day before -- she thought it was so funny.

Deb, for her part, decided to go with the flow, so to speak, and let herself go as the vortex became stronger from Michele's swirling fingers. Once going, Michele let up and watched as Deb went round and round. It finally stopped and Deb stood up. Or rather, she tried to. She was so dizzy that she fell back down on her tush.

"I think I'll sit here for a while." she said.

"Are you going to be okay soaking while Jay and I shower?"

"Yeah. Thanks for setting me in the bathroom. I'm going to love watching you."

"Sorry, it'll be boring."

"You're not putting on a show for me?"

"What kind of show?"

"You know what I like."

"I see. Well, Jay? Shall we give her a show?"

Jay agreed then into the shower they went. Michele soaped up her front and then rubbed herself all over Jay's front to clean him. She looked to the little girl in the bowl.

"Not bad." the little one shouted. "How about a little more action?"

She tried to play it cool but the others could see her arms moving under the soapy water as she started to play with herself. Her horniness was also starting to affect Jay again.

Most guys need several minutes, at least, after a climax before they are ready again. The little girl needed mere seconds. But the air had been supercharged with sex the whole weekend and Jay was starting to get hard yet again while in the shower with Michele.

Michele gave Jay a wink then turned around with her back to him and the shower-head. She sat down then scootched back so her head was between Jay's legs. The water was cascading around her as she took Jay's growing member into her mouth. She was never known for her oral prowess, but feeling Jay grow in her mouth and feeling the raw arousal that he was experiencing gave her the idea to do something she had never done before: she tried to take as much of Jay in as she could.

Jay wasn't hung like the proverbial horse, but then, he wasn't little in that area either. He was a little larger than average which meant that if Michele was going to take it all in, she would have to ignore her gag reflex and deep-throat Jay.

This naughty thought aroused her. It surprised her too since the thought had always repulsed her in the past. But she was finding out new things ever since shrinking in front of Jay a couple weeks ago.

She felt the head of Jay's cock at the back of her throat. It was now or never. She swallowed to see if that would work Jay's cock further down. She gagged. That didn't work, but she wasn't going to give up.

She went at it again, this time stopping when she felt the top at the gateway to her throat. She held it there, getting used to it, for a while. Then she decided to go a little further. It wasn't bad, so she went more. This time she gagged and pulled back again, but not enough to let Jay's dick all the way out of her mouth.

She had heard Jay moaning when his dick was going past the back of her mouth, which made Michele that much more determined. She went at it again.

She made a smart move and told herself to relax. This time it went down a little further. When she started to feel like she was going to throw up she stopped and held it there a little longer until the feeling subsided. Then she took a little more.

So it went, little by little down her gullet, until after some time she had nearly all of it in her mouth. She was doing it. She felt Jay's pubic hairs tickling her nose. Her eyes had been closed all this time so she could concentrate on what she was doing, but she opened them to see that her face was nearly touching Jay's abdomen. Just a few millimeters more. She pushed as far as she could.

The tiny gal in the bowl could almost feel how the tip of Jay's dick penetrated Michele's throat. It drove her crazy. And just as it was Michele's first deep throat, it was also Jay's. Jay couldn't last any longer and dumped a huge load down Michele's esophagus. She could feel it but not taste it since it had bypassed all her taste buds. It was a strange feeling for her, yet satisfying. And to add more reward, she heard Jay scream as she felt what he was feeling.

Deb felt it too. It was a new experience for all three. The little doll in the bowl had her head bent back over the edge and her back was arched with her hips out of the water. The little girl's hands were on her twat going a hundred miles an hour. See diddled herself for quite some time. Michele knew that Deb was giving herself orgasms since she could feel what Jay was feeling and he was feeling the little girl's climaxes.

It didn't end until Michele decided to pull away. She was quite content, and very proud of herself for this and so decided to stay that way for several more seconds after she was sure that Jay had spent all he could.

When she let the once throbbing member slide out of her mouth Jay slid down the wall of the shower until he was sitting. Little Deb did likewise, sitting up against the side of her little makeshift hot-tub. Michele had to crawl out from under Jay like a crab to avoid being sat upon. She looked over to the bowl.

"Is that enough action for you sweetheart?" Michele asked the little one.

All Deb did was raise an index finger. Deb was no stranger to deep-throating herself, but this time she got a little taste of what it felt to be on the other end. It made her feel good about her past such adventures down blow job lane.

Jay was nearly comatose, yet with a huge smile on his face.

"You alright, Jay?" Michele enquired, looking a little worried. Could that deep-throating have broken Jay, she asked herself.

"I'm fine." he said. "Come here. No, turn around. Now back up. A little further."

He had made Michele move her snatch over his face. He was going to go down, er up, on Michele. He was a bit drowsy from what Michele had just done to him, but he was eager to return the favor. He rubbed his tongue all over Michele's pussy. Ordinarily, the distraction of being in the shower would not have allowed her to get off. This time, however, the novelty and the arousal she had just experienced from Jay cumming, set her off like fireworks. She ended up sliding down on top of Jay's face when she came.

Michele was basking in the afterglow when she heard laughing from a miniature damsel who was sitting naked in a bowl full of warm soapy water.

"What's so funny?"

"You squashed Jay."

Michele looked down and sure enough, Jay's face was buried under her ass. She got up and saw his face smiling up at her.

It was a fun morning so far. The shower finally ended, Deb was dried off and the two giant people got dressed. Michele brought Deb to the dining room table.

"Wait here." she said, leaving the cute little naked lass on the table. In a minute she was back carrying a handful of things that included some green cloth, colored paper, a bottle of glue and a pair of scissors.

"Okay, one more time." Michele said before leaving again then coming back with some wire and velcro.

This was a mystery to the little girl and for Jay. But it succeeded in keeping Jay's attention.

Michele took up the green felt cloth and wrapped it around the little girl's waist. She made a little cut with her scissors about a quarter inch beyond Deb's waist size then went to cutting it down to the size of a little skirt. It was like a little green mini-skirt and Michele scalloped the bottom part of it. At the top she glued opposite pieces of velcro so that the little gal could fasten it around her waist. She set the skirt aside for the glue to dry: one skirt done.

The next thing was to bend the wire. Jay couldn't fathom what Michele was doing with it until she had one side done. The wire was shaped into the outline of four petals -- the upper and lower lobes were bigger than the two middle ones. She repeated this with another wire mirroring the first. Michele had left a loop in each of the wire sets that she then fitted over little Deb's shoulders.

"Try this on." Michele said. She twisted some ends to make the shoulder straps fit then used another piece of wire to fasten both sides together. Deb tried it on again.

"How does this fit, hon?"

"It hurts my shoulders."

The little girl took the apparatus off and Michele wrapped the two shoulder straps in a piece of the green felt for padding, glueing them in place.

After taking the wings off again, Michele cut pieces of crepe paper to the size of each of the petals, or rather, slightly larger. She put glue on the wires and folded the ends of the cutouts over the wires.

It was only when Michele had most of the wire petals covered that Jay realized she was making a set of wings for Deb. A very colorful set. It seemed Deb, on the other hand, knew what was being made long before Jay did. If one had bothered to look into the little girl's eyes they would have seen great excitement. Deb was actually jumping up and down on the table she was so thrilled.

After Michele had finished she let Deb try the wings on for size but took them right off until she was sure the glue had dried. The same was done with the skirt so that the glue holding the velcro could dry.

And while they waited for all the glue to dry, Michele made breakfast as Jay kept the little one company. They talked of nothing in particular, at first. Then Jay noticed the little naked trollop couldn't take her eyes off of his crotch.

"Unzip for me." the little girl said.

"Deb! We just got finished. You want to go at it again?"

"I can hold on to it for you."

"How are you going to hold it? It's bigger than you are."

"I know. It's wonderful. I'll wrap my body around it."

"And I suppose you expect me to just walk around with it like that -- hanging out with you hanging on to it."

"I like the way you think. Now let me see that gigantic muscle of yours."

"No. I don't want others to see me like that."

"Where are you planning on going for others to see?"

"I don't know. Somewhere."

"Then when you go out you can zip it back up. In the mean time I want to ride that wild bronco."

"Fine." he said unzipping his pants. He pulled his penis through the vent in his dark blue colored underwear. He usually didn't do this, preferring instead to just move the elastic top of his underwear down to take a leak. He figured it might be a while before he put it back in his pants and the elastic would be uncomfortable.

Having his member out in sight was enough to get it hard and the sight of it out was enough for the little one to start salivating.

Jay picked her up ever so gently and placed her on his dick. He held her so she wouldn't fall off from such a height and walked to the couch, where if she fell, it wouldn't break anything, not that the floor would anyway -- she was that light. However the perception was enough to keep the bigger ones very careful.

He stood over the couch and as he watched the little girl hang on for dear life as his little girl attired pecker bobbed up and down while he tensed and un-tensed his love muscle. Up she'd go, then down. She swing up, and down. It was like a see-saw to the little girl and she closed her eyes.

That was the wrong thing to do for the poor little girl as she started becoming nauseous. She grabbed tighter. Jay felt not only this but also some discomfort from Deb. He didn't know what it was; it was new to him. But he knew enough to stop the bobbing.

Deb opened her eyes once again and catching sight of the humongous member before her, kissed it. And kissed it. And kissed it again. She couldn't get enough. The veins popping out were mesmerizing. She loved how hard the veins were when she pushed. She found that she could push them down and when she would let up they would pop out again. And she gave his member more kisses.

The attention from the little girl was making his erection throb. He sat down on the couch reclining back. Before he realized what was happening, he had another orgasm, shooting splooge up over the little girl's head and messing up the couch. Jay wanted to lay back and relax at this point but had to get up and grab a wet washcloth to clean the couch. When he stood up, Deb lost her balance but not her grip and ended up sliding around upside down hanging below Jay's dick this time. Even though he had come for the umpteenth time that morning, he was still semi-hard and there was enough turgidity left to support her. However, she wasn't going to let go. A gigantic penis to Deb was the greatest thing in the world and she wasn't going to waste one second of this experience.

When breakfast was finished and Michele and Jay sat down to eat, the little girl still held on. Jay never went completely limp the whole morning with a tiny little blonde girl all but stuck to his dick. Deb didn't eat anything and she lay down on Jay's member, hugging it, as he ate. It turned out to be the best breakfast he ever had.

Michele cleaned up after they ate as Jay sat back enjoying the little girl's ministrations. He thought having a miniature tramp hanging onto his dick was the greatest thing in the world to him too, and would have stayed on the couch with his dick out all day had Michele not had other plans.

"Hey, Deb, can I take a picture?" Michele asked.

"A picture?" the little one said raising her head.

"Yeah, but first you have put on your outfit."

"Oh yay! That'll be so cool." Deb said excitedly.

"Let's go." Michele held out her hand and the little girl crawled onto it much to Jay's chagrin. She brought Deb to the table and laid out the outfit for the little girl -- the skirt and the wings. Other than the wings, there was no top for Deb to wear but that suited her just fine. She put the skirt on and fastened the velcro. It was much rougher than she was used to but managed to get the ends of the skirt attached. Then it was the wings. Michele adjusted them a little to make sure they were straight and even. The tiny girl was left basically topless and barefoot. The skirt came down to about mid-thigh and she looked so cute that Michele could barely contain herself.

"Look at you!" Michele exclaimed. It made Deb smile. The little one jumped from one foot and landed on the other doing a split in the air as if she were doing a ballet move.

"Now pose for me." Michele requested. Deb bent her knees and also her waist a little and put her hands, fingers interlocked, under her chin. Michele took out her phone and took her picture. Then she bunny hopped around the table as Michele made a video.

"Oh, my goodness. You're so adorable. Come here, I have an idea." Michele took the little girl back to the couch. "Open your legs, Jay." she ordered. He did, but his dick was still hanging out. Michele set the little girl down next to it.

"Now do this, Deb. Straighten your arms out. No, put them down by your side. Face Jay's cock. Good. Now get a little closer and keeping your knees straight, bend at your hips and give it a kiss.

-- click, click, click -- went her phone as Michele snapped some more pictures.

"Raise your arms a little. Good." -- click, click --

Then Deb couldn't stand it any longer -- she hugged the giant cock in front of her.

"Oh, oh, I know. Climb on and ride it." Michele told her.

Deb tried to climb up but was having a hard time so Jay helped her. She finally made it up and turned to face the camera sitting on Jay's stiff dick. She threw her hands up.

-- click, click, click --

A little fairy was riding Jay's dick and Michele captured it on her phone. Once those pictures were taken the little one started wiggling her hips. The sensations she was giving Jay's dick were beyond description.

"Deb, if you keep that up I'm going to cum again."

The fairy didn't stop. Jay's words only encouraged her to wiggle even more. Deb threw her arms up in the air again and moved them opposite her hips as if she were dancing. Jay couldn't take it and came again, this time his jism only dripping out of the end of his dick since all of his sperm was close to being spent by now. But Michele caught the whole thing on video.

Deb could feel the humongous cock tense beneath her as Jay had another orgasm and it gave the little fairy, whose legs were wrapped around it at this point, an orgasm of her own. She fell over to the side and slid off. Fortunately, it wasn't far for her to fall to the couch, but both were left drained of energy for a few moments. Actually, several few moments for him, only a small moment for the fairy. It was such a wild show that Michele felt like reaching into her own pants at this point but decided to just watch the other two.

After their little rest Michele brought up going outside. Deb was all for that idea.

"Oh, yes, please. Let's go outside. I can't wait. Take me out now!"

Michele made sure to bring along her phone to take more pictures and the girls went outside with Jay following not too far behind after zipping his pants up. Michele had to look around the yard to find something.

She found an apple tree, not much larger than a bush and walked to it. There was a branch just a little higher than her head that had branched out nearly horizontal and she set the little fairy on the limb.

"There you go." Michele told her, placing her down gently so as not to hurt her or the little costume Deb was wearing. "Now, how about a pose?"

Deb made a curtsey and Michele had to get another picture. Then the little girl twirled herself around and more pictures were taken. Michele showed the little one the pictures on her phone. The two girls were loving this.

"Oh, oh, wait!" Michele exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"Stay there. Jay, watch her. I'll be right back."

Michele didn't tell them where she was going and it was mystery to both of them. But Michele soon returned and produced a match stick.

"Here you go. This is your magic wand." the big girl told her.

Deb looked at it curiously before taking it.

"Touch the end to something."

"Which end?"

It was a matchstick after all and Michele hadn't taken the fiery end of it off. Deb always thought that a magic wand should be pointy at the end, but this wasn't.

"Hold it by the other end. Use the bigger end as the tip."

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"No."

"Okay."

The little fairy held the wand out and waved it around. Michele took more pics.

"Bend at the waist. Yeah, like that but put your other hand on your hip and reach out with the wand. Oh yeah, nice."

-- click, click, click --

"This is so good, Deb. I wish you could really fly."

"Me too."

"You have no idea how sexy you are in that outfit, with the bare feet and bare boobs. Right, Jay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, right. She's very sexy." he answered.

"I am?" the little fairy asked.

"Oh yeah. Hell, you've made me cum like a hundred times this weekend."

"Not that much."

"Maybe not, but you're really so fucking seductive."

"I wish I could stay this way."

"Maybe you will. I have no idea."

"Jay!" Michele exclaimed.

"What?"

"Don't build her hopes up. You know she's going to grow back."

"No, I don't."

"We always do."

"You always have. I've only done it once. How do I know if she'll grow back?"

"She will." Michele scolded. Michele didn't want to think that someone could stay shrunk for the rest of their life. If it could happen to Deb it could happen to Michele too. She didn't want to think of that. She had always grown back. She always would, right?

Michele somehow let herself wonder what it would be like to be small forever. At least now Jay would watch over her and take care of her and maybe Deb would too, if she got bigger. What if all three had shrunk and stayed that way though? Would they be able to take care of each other?

She didn't want to think these thoughts but they were in the back of her mind, nonetheless. Jay hadn't thought of such things but suddenly realized that if Michele had shrunk more than once, he probably would too. Even he didn't want to think of the next time he would shrink.

But Deb wanted to stay this way. She had never been little and alone like Michele. Not long, anyway. The world to her right now was full of wonder and she wanted to see it all. She hadn't thought much of the dangers that would await her, but she figured that Michele and Jay would not let anything get to her. She would be right, except, so far, it had only been the weekend. What about when the two had to go to work? They would have to leave her alone. They would certainly make sure she was safe first, right?

Right now was not the time to think such things. The little fairy pranced up and down the branch knowing that one of the two bigger ones would be there to catch her should she fall. She hadn't a care in the world.

Many pictures were taken that day. They were so cute, yet every one of them was at least R-rated owing to the fact that Deb was topless. And they all looked so realistic, because it was. Had anyone else saw it they would say that Michele did a professional job touching them up. But nobody else would ever see the pictures save for Jay and Deb herself.

It would be a reminder for the fairy of the first time she had shrunk and of all the fun she was having now. She had never enjoyed life so much and she was very grateful that Michele and Jay were with her this time. It was something Michele never had until just the last time and perhaps that's why she was still leery of shrinking and not really enjoying herself. Perhaps next time she could let loose and enjoy the experience.

They spent the whole day having fun together. More sex was had that Sunday. The little fairy was insatiable, but the two bigger ones knew about this and indulged her as best they could. By the end of the day they were pooped out. The two crashed and the little one lay between them, only to get up once more when they were fast asleep.

Deb spent hours staring at Jay's gigantic cock. It was like it was out of a dream for her. She would end up loving this weekend and the feeling of being with the two giants, to her anyway. She would now forever be bound to Michele, and even more so to Jay. She would from now on live for his happiness because it made her happy too.

It was the weirdest thing ever, but was also the best thing to happen to Deborah Schneider. Her life now had meaning, whether she grew back or not. Would she? Only time would tell.

Chapter 11 - All Good Things Must End, or so they say. by littless

Little Deb didn't sleep Sunday night. She was too keyed up and way too horny. While the two big people slept, Deb frigged herself all night long. It was really nothing new for the other two who had been shrunk before -- Jay once, Michele several times.

Even though Jay could feel little Deb's orgasms, and Michele could feel his, the two bigger ones were asleep. However, they were having sexy dreams. What exactly those dreams were even they wouldn't remember, but that's how dreams are. All they would know was that they had a wonderful rest.

The little one spent half the night on top of Jay and the other half on top of Michele doing what she was doing most of the night with her hands between her legs. She knew that no matter what would happen, the three of them would be close friends. In fact, best friends as far as the little girl was concerned. She'd do anything she could for them and she knew that they would do the same for her.

Deb was also really hoping that she'd stay this size but Michele and Jay kept telling her she'd grow back. She didn't like hearing it and didn't know if that would happen or not but she was still little so there was hope. It was Monday and the other two would have to go to work. What then? She didn't want them to leave her but she was not in control. Whatever the big people wanted to do, she was helpless to stop them. But she trusted both of them and it turned out she liked them especially since they took good care of her. She didn't know what she would do without them the way she was now but they had been there for her.

The little girl thought of how most of her friendships were mostly superficial. Guys liked her because she was gorgeous with big breasts. Girls liked her because she was popular. But how many of them would stop their lives, give up their weekends even, to spend time with her and take care of her and make sure she didn't get hurt while she was little? She thought, not many. But Michele and Jay would, and did. She decided she owed them a lot.

It was getting late for Deb, and the now miniature lady decided that the big ones had slept enough for the night. She knew exactly how she wanted wake them: she got between Jay's legs and began hugging his flaccid member. Guess what? It didn't stay flaccid for long. Deb loved the way the thing grew right in front of her, or rather with her arms and legs wrapped around it. She squeezed with all her might but knew that Jay could barely tell. It only felt firm to him. And just like that, Jay was awake.

"I see you're up." he said to the little one. Deb kissed the head of Jay's cock as if she were giving a morning kiss to her lover. In fact, for all intents and purposes, the massive dick was her lover. She was going to hang on until she'd make Jay cum, then she was going to go lay down on one of Michele's breasts and suckle on her nipple -- ambitious plans to start the day for one so small.

"Good morning." Deb greeted, lifting her head up just enough to see Jay.

"And what do you think you're doing, young lady?"

"I'm making love."

"Oh? And is that the only thing you could hold onto?"

"It's getting too big to hold."

"You have only yourself to blame for that."

"But I want it to grow."

"You're going to grow yourself, soon. Aren't you excited?"

"No. I want to stay like this."

"Deb, you can't. What are we going to tell Mr. Haas at work?"

"You don't have to tell him anything. He'll just assume I went home or something."

"What about your place? Who's going to pay the rent?"

"I can stay with you, can't I?"

"What are you going to do during the day? Michele and I have to work."

"I'll be okay. I can even go into the office with you and hide inside your desk. I bet I could fit."

"You might be able to but I couldn't do that to you. Besides, we have no way to prevent you growing, Deb. When the time comes, you will."

"Isn't there anything you can do to keep me this size?"

"No."

"What if we make love again?"

"We've been doing that all weekend."

"Let me sit on the tip of you cock. You'll be able to fill me up really good."

"You're crazy."

"Please."

"It's not going to work. I'm sure you've already been filled up this weekend. Or at least caught some of it whenever I came."

"I want more."

"If you keep doing what you're doing then you're definitely going to get more."

"Goody!"

"You're something else, you know that, Deb?"

"I'm little."

"Yes, you are. I thought you'd be mad."

"I was."

"You don't seem to be anymore."

"No, not anymore. I like this. I want to stay this way."

"I wish I could do something for you."

"You made me this way. Can't you do something to keep me little?"

"No."

"I wish you could. Do you like me this way?"

"Yeah, I do. You're so happy. I've never seen you so happy."

"I won't be if I grow big again."

"Deb, if you grow back then Michele will shrink for a few days, then I'll shrink. And you know what else?"

"What?"

"You'll shrink again too."

"I will?"

"I'm pretty sure. It's happened to Michele. I'm still waiting for it to happen to me. Will you be there for me when it happens?"

"Yes. I'll do anything for you, Jay."

"Thank you."

"I wish we could be little together."

"Me too, but then there would only be Michele to take care of us."

"She's real good at taking care of me."

"Yes, she is."

"And so are you."

"We couldn't leave you alone, Deb. Michele feels the same. We know what it's like."

"It's great, isn't it?"

"Well, we might have different ideas about that, but you'll see."

"I've never felt so good having sex."

"I know. It is special. I guess when you're little all those hormones overwhelm your body."

"Really?"

"I don't know. I'm not a doctor. It's just a theory."

"Is it a ... bug?"

"Do you mean like a virus or something?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know. I've looked on the internet and I've never found anything about it. We might be the only ones that get little like this."

"That makes you two special."

"And you too."

"I'm so happy I have you two."

"You make us happy."

"I do?"

"Yes. Even as little as you are, your enthusiasm is catching."

"This is the best thing ever."

"Enthusiasm?"

"Having a giant cock to play with."

"Ha-ha-ha." Jay laughed.

Little Deb tried to straddle the tip of Jay's cock. It wasn't easy for her to balance on the end like that while his dick was bobbing and weaving the way it was. She wished it would just lie still. She was getting a little bit sea sick from the motion but Jay had no idea. As far as he was concerned, she was making him feel great.

Before Jay popped, Michele woke to catch the two having sex. The sight made her giggle a little. This little girl was giving Jay so much pleasure and Michele found the whole thing hilarious. And when Deb fell off when Jay did cum, she laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Jay asked.

"You and her. You two were having such a good time and look at you. You're a hundred times bigger, Jay."

"You, of all people, should know what it's like."

"I do and that's what's so funny. It makes me happy. Most of all it makes me happy that I won't ever have to go through it alone ever again."

Little Deb was half knocked out at this point having just had another mind-blowing orgasm. She wasn't counting all the times she came this weekend but if she had she would have lost count. Michele bent down and gave the prostrate little girl's body a giant kiss. Deb rolled back over and tried to grab the big girl's face and give it a hug and kiss of her own. It didn't work so well but Michele thought it cute.

Michele had hit the jackpot with Jay after that one business trip and she thought it was going to be just the two of them together forever, or until old age at least. She knew that every month and half she would shrink, and then right after, so would he. Jay's infidelity had made her so mad when she found out that she was ready to leave but she couldn't abandon the one who had recently shrunk and was naked and afraid in a strange giant world. She knew what it was like to be all alone like that and her conscience wouldn't let her leave. She found out just how fun being little could be and it took the office slut to show her.

But now there were not just two. There were three and all three of them counted their lucky stars. As they say, the more the merrier.

"What are we going to do with Deb today, Michele?" Jay asked.

"We'll have to take her with us. What do you say, Deb?"

"I'd love to come with you."

"We'll be at work."

"Okay."

"You can't let anyone see you."

"I won't but you'll have to keep me hidden."

"We'll need to bring a change of clothes for you in case you grow."

"I don't want to grow."

"Just in case, okay?"

"Okay."

"We need to stop at your place for that. Wanna pick something out?"

"You can pick something out for me."

"Alright, I will."

"I hope I don't have to wear it. I like being nude."

"But it won't be good if others in the office see you that way."

"I suppose not."

"Well, time to get up and get ready."

"Can I take a shower with you two?"

"You know that's dangerous. How about you watch again?"

"Okay."

It was another workday. The two big ones took a shower as the little girl watched from her warm soapy bowl of water again. It was like having her own little hot tub, only it got cool much too quickly. But fortunately, Michele was done with her shower before too long and was able to fish Deb out and dry her off.

Jay made breakfast that Monday morning -- a simple scrambled egg, sausage and toast deal. Simple but filling for all of them. There were some clothes for the little one to wear but she wished to remain nude. Michele carried her out the car in her purse but Deb would not stay there. She wanted to be held by Michele in between Michele's boobs and the big girl could not deny the little one her preferred riding position. She was sad already, expecting to grow any moment now and Michele hated to see her sad.

It was curious that Deb liked to be between Michele's boobs. She thought them very modest and not at all with enough cushion to satisfy even one so small. But Deb could not get enough of them that weekend. And to be truthful, Michele loved having the little girl there. It was as special as when Jay was there.

The biggest perk of having a little one stuck between your tits was the satisfaction the little one had during climax. Jay, the driver could feel them and with that, Michele could feel them too. It was a fun drive, first to Deb's townhouse, then to work.

Michele had made a little nest of sorts for Deb in her top right desk drawer with an unused microfiber towel. Deb had her own phone with her, which was giant, but nonetheless useful. She was able to type a text message to the boss telling him that she'd be taking PTO today. Michele left the drawer part way open so there was light for Deb. It was rather enjoyable for Deb but not nearly as much as playing with her two playmates. She watched porn on her phone and played with her pussy. It's what you do when you're little and have nobody else to play with.

Jay, who was a few offices away, still felt all of her orgasms. People thought he was acting a bit weird that day, but they chalked it up to him just being slightly off center of most people. Maybe that's why he was such a good salesman.

They went through the whole day and Deb was still her same size. She was elated as they drove home. She hadn't grown. Maybe she wouldn't ever grow back. That suited her just fine. She knew it was not much burden on Jay or Michele and she felt truly loved for the first time since her parents passed away.

But Jay and Michele were right: she grew back. It was right after dinner. She knew it when it started, yet Deb still was a little confused. Michele knew it right away.

"Get ready, Jay."

"Why?"

"She's growing."

"Okay."

"Wait until she's about a quarter to a third her normal size and then fuck the shit out of her."

"What?"

"You heard me. Your dick will be small enough to enter her but still three or four times what she's experienced before."

"Oh yeah. Cool."

"I'll be right here, sweetie." Michele consoled.

"Do I have to grow?"

"I'm afraid there's nothing Jay or I can do about it. I'm sorry. But it'll happen again and again."

"Okay." Deb said, still a bit sad about the whole thing, yet she still experienced a couple more huge orgasms coming up which she made the most of from Jay as she slowly grew.

Deborah had two new very good best friends. She felt loved and Michele and Jay felt the same way about her. All three now shared something very special. Although Deb couldn't be small all the time, she would be periodically and make the most of it as she did the past weekend.

Jay figured his life was crazy -- crazy good. There was this shrinking thing, plus he had sex every night with one or both of the two most beautiful girls in the office. From that moment on the three would take turns spending the night in one of the three homes, sometimes a threesome, sometimes just two and rarely alone in bed.

Once Deb grew, she gave Michele a great big hug and kiss. That kiss threw Michele for a loop. Deb was the best kisser she ever knew. Things had definitely changed for the better. No longer would she lie alone, afraid in her room waiting out the shrinking episode hoping she wouldn't be eaten by any common domestic animal or stung to death by a giant insect.

The three were such great friends that they started calling them the three Muscateers at the office. Nobody knew why they were such great friends. It was the unlikeliest of friendships, but friends they were. Best friends. Special friends with a very special bond.

They made a vow of chastity except within the trio. No one else would ever be shrunk again, but while any of the three were shrunk, they would enjoy the hell out of it from now on.


-----

In a military, medical research laboratory deep underground somewhere in the middle of farming country in the midwest, a soldier was running down stainless steel clad corridors. Out of breath he came to the door he was looking for and went in.

He saluted the officer at the desk. "Message for the general. It's tagged Green Wall."

The officer saluted back. "Hang on." He picked up the phone. "Sir, a Green Wall courier. ... Very well." He put the phone down. "Go on in."

"Thank you, sir."

The soldier marched through the inner door and up to the desk where a general sat. He saluted. The general saluted back.

"At ease, sergeant."

"Sir, the team picked up four internet searches of interest."

"Do we have locations?"

"Yes, sir. They came from two hosts in an office park, and two each from two residences."

"Hmm. Stand by." the general said. He picked up the phone and dialed an extension.

"Miller? ... We have a Green Wall incident. ... I know, but we have another one that needs investigation. How soon can you get your team ready? ... Good. I'll take care of making the necessary accommodations are made for your team. Plan to leave tonight." Then the general hung up the phone.

"Very good, sergeant. If this pans out I will personally put in another commendation for the team. Good work."

"Thank you, sir."

"Dismissed."

The general walked over to a wooden mini-bar in his office, a perk afforded to him by his rank and importance. He dropped a few ice cubes into a glass then poured bourbon into the rest of it. He went back at his desk and called in the officer from the outer office.

"Major, I thought we had this thing contained. They picked up some internet searches."

"It could just be one of those giantess loving weirdos."

"The team knows what they're doing."

"What are we going to do?"

"What we always do: we're going to crush them."

"This is starting to get out of hand, sir."

"Do you have any better ideas?"

"We could recruit them."

"You know what happened last time."

"You're right, sir. Crush them."
End Notes:

Thanks for reading, everyone. I had originally planned to make this into a series but I kind of lost interest. But let me know what you think. There's a possibility I could pick this one up again if the interest is there.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7083