The Secret Locket of Ms. Merrick by Binary_Prophet
Summary:

On hiatus. Ms. Merrick is mistress of her mansion, and knows how to keep order. But things get shaken up when a new maid arrives...


Categories: Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5668 Read: 35113 Published: August 04 2007 Updated: August 18 2007
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Out with the old by Binary_Prophet

2. The house on the hill by Binary_Prophet

3. Homecoming by Binary_Prophet

4. Preparations by Binary_Prophet

Out with the old by Binary_Prophet
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The prologue of a new story. 

Ms. Merrick frowned as she watched Jenny stare at the shelves, peeking between books and around decorations as if searching for dust. She held the duster behind her, like she was keeping it secret from the shelves because the dust wouldn't appear if it knew her intentions. Why didn't the girl just swipe it around like a normal maid?

Ms. Merrick was standing in the entryway to the kitchen, still in her workout clothes. She made it a habit to stay in shape, to make sure she got out and jogged, did yoga, biked, whatever to keep herself in decent enough shape. Despite getting on in her years, almost fifty, Ms. Merrick hadn't let herself go. Not from age, nor from giving birth twice.

"Hello, Jenny."

The maid nearly shot through the roof, dropping the duster. "Ms. Merrick! Uh, hi..." She knelt and recovered the duster, swiping at the shelves with a pronounced blush on her face.

Ms. Merrick was a rather tall woman, nearly six feet tall in fact, and was often told that she had the body of a swimmer: lithe, with small breasts and nearly no hips to speak of, her long arms and long legs ended in big hands and big feet. She had participated in several sports in high school, her favorite being basketball, but she had earned the unflattering nickname of "The Gorilla" from her teammates who saw her without shoes or socks on, and some swore she had the largest feet in the world, but they were only 12s. She did have long toes, however, though her feet themselves didn't look out of proportion. Another running joke in basketball was not to be underneath her when she came down lest the fleeing girls find themselves smooshed beneath Ms. Merrick's descending feet. A fresh smirk graced Ms. Merrick's long, thin lips as she remembered.

But to say that Ms. Merrick wasn't beautiful was to do a disservice to not only the woman, but the idea of beauty itself. Ms. Merrick was [i]more[/i] than beautiful, very much so. Models were beautiful, actresses were beautiful, sunsets and roses and birds flitting through a park were beautiful. Ms. Merrick was in a category all her own. A woman with such imagination, cunning, and balance as Ms. Merrick defied conventional categories.

Right now, though, she had a bit of a problem with her maid. Ms. Merrick considered the girl in her black-and-white stereotypical maid uniform as she played with the golden, heart-shaped locket she wore around her neck. Always.

Jenny wasn't a bad girl--usually. Ms. Merrick knew that she was stealing from her. Taking money from her purse, stealing small knickknacks around the Merrick Mansion and fencing them, or claiming to work more hours than she did. Normally, Ms. Merrick wouldn't give it all a second thought, she had very little concern for her worldly possessions. The truth was, though, that Jenny was simply a piss-poor maid besides.

Ms. Merrick shook her head and watched Jenny as she went about making herself a fruit shake after her long run. Her clothes were matted to her flesh with sweat and she kept her arms raised a bit as she put various fruit into the blender to let the cool air of the kitchen swirl around her. Jenny continued on without looking, dusting here and there, but never really doing a good job of it. Ms. Merrick finished her blending, took a sip, and then a gulp.

Then she opened the locket which hung around her neck, and dumped its contents into the shake, using a spoon to swirl it around. She walked into the living room.

"Oh Jenny," Ms. Merrick added plenty of honey to her voice, "you've been working so hard lately, dear, why don't you take a little rest?"

Jenny looked at the shake with wide eyes and then at Ms. Merrick, surprised at this sudden kindness. A slow smile came to her face, convinced now that Ms. Merrick knew nothing at all about her transgressions--something she was beginning to worry about as of late.

"Thanks, Ms. Merrick!" Jenny gulped down half the shake and then put it on the book shelf. "That sure is tasty, Ms. Merrick!" She said, bowing a little and then going back to her dusting.

Ms. Merrick frowned at seeing the chilled glass on her expensive wooden shelf, and tapped Jenny on the shoulder, interrupting her from her 'dusting.'

"Jenny, the shake's ingredients don't hold very well. Better drink it quick." And she winked at the maid.

Jenny nodded, eager to get Ms. Merrick out of her way so she could steal a small golden urn on the shelf, and drank the rest of the shake.

"Be a doll and wash it off in the kitchen for me?"

"Of course, Ms. Merrick!"

Jenny pranced toward the kitchen, holding the empty cup. Ms. Merrick watched her with a smirk on her face.

Jenny didn't make it to the sink. Her vision began to snow over, and she wiped at her eyes as if she could swipe it away. Her body swam, unsteady, as if her bones were suddenly rubber and unable to support her weight. The last thing she saw as she swooned was Ms. Merrick at the entrance to the kitchen, sliding off her sneakers and peeling off a sweaty sock.

****************

When Jenny came to, she found herself sprawled out on the cold kitchen tile. Very cold. She was on her stomach and quickly realized that she was naked, her nipples hard as rock against the floor, and the chill permeating every bit of her tiny body. Jenny moaned uncomfortably, sleepily rolling onto her back. And screamed.

Ms. Merrick literally towered over her, now a colossal giant of a woman, grinning down at the tiny maid. Jenny tried covering herself up, never feeling more violated, her eyes scanning the tile back and forth for her clothes, shivering.

"Oh Jenny," Ms. Merrick began, slowly, speaking in an exaggerated, patronizing manner. "Let me warm you up, you tiny thing."

Jenny didn't even have time to take in what Ms. Merrick meant to do, nor scream, as her vision was suddenly replaced by the sole of the older woman's foot. It hovered above her for a second, as if Ms. Merrick wanted to give her a moment to take it what was about to happen to her, the sole above her reddened and slick from the long run, naturally a bit wrinkled by age, and, as Jenny's nose found, rather fragrant. The small girl's opening squeal was cut short as she was absolutely smothered by the butter-soft sole, the damp flesh allowing her plenty of room to wriggle around but not enough to escape as her little form was coated in sweat. She tried screaming once more, but found her mouth filled with salty sweat which she had to swallow to breathe.

****************

Ms. Merrick stood in the kitchen, reclining casually against the counter. Any onlooker wouldn't be able to tell that she had a real human being smothered under her foot, unless they made the wild leap from the pile of clothes which had been kicked to the side. The cool tile felt incredible against Ms. Merrick's warm soles, and the squirming body beneath her even more so. She slowly, gently worked her foot side to side, as if snuffing out a cigarette in slow motion, working the girl against the tile under the ball of her foot. But not enough to crush her. She manipulated the tiny maid with years of practice, content for a moment to simply pin her to the ground with her sole sitting flat, her imagination pretending that she'd just come down from a dunk and found a member of the opposing team squirming under her sweaty sole. She giggled like a little girl, and then heard "Uh oh," from behind her.

Cynthia had just entered the kitchen and saw the pile of clothes in the corner. Ms. Merrick's daughter then looked down at her mother's foot against the tile, and knew exactly what had happened.

"Jenny?"

"Yes, Cynthia. I'm afraid Jenny's duties are going to take a different shape around here."

Cynthia smiled. Ms. Merrick's daughter had all of her mother's perfection, but arguably more so. Her body had graceful curves and though her hands and feet were much smaller, they retained that regal Merrick excellence.

"Are you going to send her to camp, mother?"

Ms. Merrick bit her lip and nodded.

Cynthia smirked, looking back down at her mother's large foot, which was sliding back and forth on top of its toy once more. "Foot camp?"

Ms. Merrick studied the top of her foot and arched an eyebrow. "If Jenny found it so hard to dust between my shelves as my maid, perhaps she'll do a better job licking between my toes as my slave." She lifted her foot and repositioned it so that her heel came down on the squirming girl before she could get away. She tried to stand, but her slick, naked body and the wet tile simply saw her slopping around.

Cynthia laughed delicately. "Evil, evil, evil, mother."

Ms. Merrick gently pressed Jenny to the ground until she stopped squirming, and then let off a bit to let her struggle anew. "She will learn her place."

Ms. Merrick stood off the girl and both mother and daughter looked down at Jenny, shaking in a fetal position in the middle of a sweaty footprint on the tile.

"Please take care of the arrangements, dear."

Cynthia nodded at her mother's command, kneeling down to poke Jenny a few times with her finger. Then she pinched the girl between thumb and forefinger and dropped her into her waiting palm.

"Oh, and Cynthia."

"Yes mother?"

"I think we need a new maid."
End Notes:
Thanks for reading!
The house on the hill by Binary_Prophet
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The new maid emerges...

Michele read the posting again, which she had snipped from the newspaper nearly a week ago:

"Looking for a young lady to perform maid services for a well-to-do lady and her two daughters. This is a live-in position for the summer, perhaps longer. Being able to follow simple commands is a must. -Ms. Merrick."

Everyone knew who Ms. Merrick was. She was practically a legend. "The lady on the hill," as she was sometimes referred to, as she rarely strayed from her monolithic estate at the edge of town, her mansion built on the hilly area of the property.

But what fascinated everyone wasn't her apparent wealth. Of course, when people hear about a woman with money, they look for the great man she's attached to. Not so with Ms. Merrick. She never allowed a man to call himself her husband. Never gave up her family name. The fact that she had two daughters always raised some eyebrows, but Ms. Merrick seemed immune to media penetration. Very little was known about her history other than she was something of a brilliant scientist who used to partner with an Egyptian archeologist, but after he disappeared and Ms. Merrick wouldn't talk about him, the media got bored. All that ever made it into papers these days was a shot of the lady of the manor jogging, as she did often.

Michele carefully folded the ad up and put it in her jacket pocket. She needed this job, she really did. It was hard trying to get through college when "dad" meant whoever her mother was sleeping with that week and "mom" was more of an abstract concept. The woman who drank heavily, tended to scream more than talk, and humiliated Michele as much as she could was a poor replacement for what Michele imagined a mother must really be. And then there was...

...Well, something Michele didn't even want to think about.

She realized her hands were balled into fists and that she was staring hard at the floor. She looked around briefly, her mouth open slightly in surprise, and then composed herself. She was sitting at the back of a bus, taking it all the way to the end of the line. As close as public transport could get her. She didn't have the money for a cab, and she hadn't seen her mother nor their only car for nearly two days. After that, it was about a three mile walk to the edge of Ms. Merrick's estate.

Michele wiped sweat from her brow and looked out the windows of the bus, the buildings getting smaller and smaller it seemed the farther they got to outlying areas of town. She watched things slow down, feeling the bus apply it's brakes. One more stop, she thought, her hands fidgeting nervously in her lap.

"Hello, Ms. Bianca." The old bus driver said amiably up front. "Need help with your bike?"

"Oh, no thank you Henry. I'll just sit in the back."

Michele bit her lower lip and peeked over the seats at the woman who just boarded the bus. She looked to be about Michele's age, in her early 20s, though when she smiled at the driver her face took on a younger charm. Bianca had full, wavy brown hair which spilled down a bit past her shoulders, wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt with a print on it that only hung off one shoulder and a jean micro-skirt that really showed off her long, long legs. Her flip-flops slapped against her soles as she guided her bike down the narrow aisle, and Michele tucked her lower lip between her teeth at the sound.

Bianca's eyes drifted over the seats and locked onto Michele's, causing the timid girl to gasp and shrink back into her seat, looking out the window. She felt a little bead of sweat form on her forehead and quickly wiped it off as she listened to the clicking wheels and slapping sandals coming all the way back to her row. She bit her lip a little harder and closed her eyes as she heard Bianca sink into the seat across the aisle from her with a little sigh.

Michele snuck a look at the woman. She was so gorgeous! Darker eyebrows and a cute, rounded nose, and a smile that was long and slim. Her skin was tan, though it was a light one, and she lifted her bag off her shoulder and put it on the seat next to her.

Bianca saw Michele looking at her and smiled once again, her face transforming into a charming, youthful grin. "Sorry about the bike. I get off at the next stop."

"Oh, n-no worries, me too..."

Bianca tilted her head, her smile widening. "Really?"

Michele felt her face turned red. She felt as if she was literally two inches tall before this gorgeous girl's casual attention... her mind wandered, imagining those feet slapping against those sandals, Bianca laughing as she felt Michele's little body trapped under her feet, warmed from biking, trapped and helpless... Michele blinked and shook her head.

Bianca put one hand on her bike seat as if to reach over to the other girl. "Well, I didn't mean anything by it, just, it's rare..."

Michele glanced around and noticed that Bianca and herself seemed to be the last two people on the bus. The elegant girl waved her hand. "Well, no matter, I'm sorry to bug you." And she smiled before turning to look into her bag.

"Oh... It's..." ...no bother, Michele wanted to say. Bianca was stunning, but not in a silver screen kind of way. She was so alive, so carefree. Michele felt like she could tell her anything and Bianca would just shake her head with a giggle and tell her it wasn't weird at all. That she would love for Michele to give her a foot rub.

Michele hugged herself and leaned into the back of her seat, staring down into the darkness between her knees, toward the bus floor. No, she reminded herself, it is weird, and that's why mom...

She was jarred from her thoughts as she heard a swiping sound next to her. Bianca had slipped her sandals off and was wiping the dirt from the soles of her feet, exposing the long, wide soles and shorter, expressive toes that flexed and her sole wrinkled as Bianca swiped at it. Michele licked her lips.

"I'm Bianca, by the way." Michele nearly shot threw the roof, Bianca was looking right at her. Bianca coughed into one hand and blushed slightly. "Sorry, I've been... I've been out biking all day."

Michele felt herself glow with embarrassment. She wanted to tell her it was fine, that she knew she was Bianca and to please be her best friend. She felt as if she might melt right there, offering her liquid body for Bianca to wash her feet with.

"Michele." Was all she could manage.

Mercifully, the bus came to a stop not much later. "End of the line!" Henry called from the front. Bianca motioned with a sweep of her arm that she could go first, and Michele scurried away quickly to hide her blush from such a goddess. She awkwardly waited at the stop, pretending to read signs, just so she could watch Bianca mount her bike and ride off.

Michele watched until Bianca was almost a speck in the distance and then began walking, realizing they were going the same way.

End Notes:
Thanks for reading!
Homecoming by Binary_Prophet
Author's Notes:

Just for anyone who hasn't read my stuff before: it heavily deals with foot-related content. If you aren't into feet, you might not like the story as a whole.

Ms. Merrick busied herself in front of her mansion with a hose, watering her flowers. She wore a cheap, loose floral-print top and white, wide-legged pants as well as a pair of wooden flip-flops. She hummed to herself as she slowly walked along the flower beds and shaped bushes, giving them all a healthy dose of water. It was warm out.

    "Mother!"

    She heard a bike bell ring twice and turned around to see her youngest daughter pedaling up the walk.

    "Oh, Bianca!" Ms. Merrick's wide smile was genuine, and she let the hose drop to the grass as she jogged over to her approaching daughter, sandals slapping against her soles. "It's been so long. I thought you'd never get another break!"

    Bianca hopped down from her bike and lowered it to the reddish stone of the walk, embracing her mother in a long hug. She felt her mother's lips press to the side of her head and giggled. Bianca and Ms. Merrick were around the same height, and the matron always enjoyed that Bianca proudly let her darker waves hang free despite the fact that her mother had cut her own short. Bianca had the same swimmer's body, though she didn't have the same "flipper feet."

    Bianca retracted and gathered her bike up. "I'm out for a few weeks before next semester."

    Ms. Merrick cupped her daughter's chin warmly. "And then you're all done. I'm so proud of you, dear."

    Bianca blushed and grinned. "Thanks, mom."

    "I have to finish up out here. Go in and see your sister! She's helping me interview new maids."

    "Another new maid!" Bianca marveled. "What was wrong with Claudia?"

    Ms. Merrick giggled and coughed gently, clearing her throat. "Well, our latest maid is actually named Jenny, dear, and well... she's learning why she shouldn't steal from those who employ her. I believe your sister is helping her out with her instruction. Claudia and... the other three after her, before Jenny-"

    "-Three! Mom, it's only been a month or two since I've been home!"

    "Yes dear, three. They're all still with us, though their roles are... smaller."

    "Oh mother, you'll have an army before long. Do I need to watch where I step?"

    Ms. Merrick tapped her daughter's nose with a finger, playfully. "It never hurts, dear." And then she was back to watering her bushes.

    Bianca guided her bike along the walk to the front of the mansion, shaking her head. To others, her mother was simply a wealthy middle-aged woman living out her years in comfort in her mansion on the hill. To Bianca, though, she sometimes thought of her mother as running something of a reform school. She took in so many maids, and often, but Bianca noticed that normally she took in girls who had it hard. They were never mistreated--not entirely--though Ms. Merrick did have rather eccentric methods at reforming her help. The funny thing was, despite shrinking girls by the dozen and putting them through various "camps," not a single one of them seemed to hate her. All of them turned out obedient, and even grateful.

    Bianca left her bike leaning against the outside of the house and found the door unlocked. She stepped in and looked around for a moment, but was startled when she heard a bell ringing, softly. She looked around for the source and, when she heard it again, realized it was ringing down by her feet. Bianca was surprised to find three girls, around 8-inches tall, standing off by the entrance. This was new.

    "Greetings, Mistress Bianca! Welcome home! May we take your shoes?"

    Bianca squinted a little, examining the maid at the head of the trio, who held the little bell. "Claudia, is that you?"

    The tiny girl curtsied and stayed in a bow. "Oh please, Mistress, 'pet' is more than fine."

    Bianca blinked and blushed a little. "Okay, p-pet," it sounded weird coming out of her. "Do you want me to just hand these to you, or..."

    The two girls flanking Claudia rushed forward and turned around, cupping their hands behind them as they bent away from Bianca's towering form. Bianca was absolutely bewildered and the two shouted, "Allow us,  Mistress!" in unison. Gingerly, with encouragement from Claudia, Bianca lowered her foot onto one of the servants until the sole of her sandal gently rested on the girl's back. Then, the servant hoisted the shoe off Bianca's foot and ran off, taking it to a rack out of sight. Bianca repeated the process with the remaining servant and a mumbled "sorry."

    Claudia curtsied low. "No sorry necessary, Mistress Bianca! It's the least we can do for you."

    Bianca tried to find an easy way to bid Claudia goodbye, but could only lamely say, "Well, thank you very much, ah, pet... I didn't know if I should leave my shoes here or not because my feet are so dirty, but..." Suddenly, Bianca thought back to that cute girl on the bus, the one who had been staring at her. She was probably put off by how sweaty Bianca was after a hard ride, and then she even saw Bianca wiping off her dirty soles. The thought of it made her blush even deeper all over again.

    "Dirty feet!" Claudia gasped with flourish. "That just won't do, Mistress! Please, lift your foot."

    Bianca didn't know what else to do, and found herself lifting one foot off the ground. Immediately, Claudia scurried underneath it, before Bianca could clamp it down to stop her. She felt the tiny girl rolling herself and shimmying and doing whatever she could to work her body along the entire underside of Bianca's foot--at 8-inches in length, she was almost as tall as the foot was long. Despite how pleasing the sensation was, Bianca was horribly embarrassed by all of this, and she could see Claudia's little head roll in and out of sight in the gap between her big toe and the next. Finally, she stopped, smiling up at Bianca from between her toes. "All done here, Mistress! One more!"

    Claudia so eagerly rolled out from beneath her sole and made her way to the other foot that Bianca didn't know what else to do by lift it off of the ground. She noticed that the white frock that Claudia was wearing was now filthy, and felt bad for the little girl having to wear clothes covered in what was trapped between sandal and sole as Bianca biked around.

    When Claudia finished, she scurried out before Bianca's feet and fell into a deep curtsy. "An honor cleaning your soles, Mistress."

    "Claudia, you really didn't have to clean-"

    Before Bianca could finish the sentence, her cheeks nearly on fire, Claudia dropped down onto all fours before her and shook her head. "It's my favorite part of the day, Mistress! To know I'm useful. To provide a service to a goddess like you."

    Bianca bit her lip and felt like running out of the house and asking her mother what was going on, but a voice from the next room nearly made her shoot through the ceiling. It was smooth and casual, but sounded measured with familiar authority: "Is she on all fours?"

    It was Cynthia, Bianca realized, her older sister. Lacking anything to say, she simply acknowledged it. "Rub her head with your big toe," Cynthia suggested, "they love it when you do that."

    Bianca woodenly raised one foot and, steadying herself with a hand pressed to the wall, used her big toe to pet Claudia's bowed head. Claudia responded after a moment by raising up and holding Bianca's big toe with both of her hands, kissing the front of it several times. Bianca withdrew her foot and Cynthia almost seemed ready to follow, but instead she just stayed on her knees and bowed forward. The two who disappeared with Bianca's shoes flanked her, then, and mimicked her position.

    "Thank you, erm... thank you, pets." Bianca said awkwardly, and heard, "Our pleasure, Mistress Bianca!" cried out by three little voices as she walked off. She rounded the wall that separated the foyer from the living room, where Cynthia's voice had come from, and found her sister reading a magazine on the couch, her feet resting on a plush foot rest.

    Cynthia lounged like a queen, her face obscured by the magazine, though Bianca didn't need to see her face to be reminded of how beautiful Cynthia was. It was often wondered just where she go her looks as her brown hair was completely straight and not wavy at all, and her feet and hands more petite and delicate. She had hips, too, though was nowhere near fat, and was more busty than both her sister and mother. Quite simply, Cynthia could have been a movie star with her features, where both Ms. Merrick and Bianca both had larger eyes and noses, and thin lips, though they were in no way less appealing to the rational eye.

    It was then that Bianca noticed that the footstool Cynthia's feet occupied was shared with another occupant: a little woman, maybe 3-inches in height, standing there and licking at the skin above Cynthia's heel. The heel was crisscrossed with little wet streaks, showing where the girl's tongue had already been, and a golden chain attached the collar around the girl's neck to the toe ring on Cynthia's second toe, both gold as well.

    Cynthia lowered the magazine, and her face was as perfect as Bianca remembered, but she found her eyes lingering on the small woman worshipping her sister's perfect foot before being able to meet her eyes.

    Cynthia's pouty lips drew into a tiny smile, "Welcome home, sis."

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Preparations by Binary_Prophet
Author's Notes:
A moment with the ladies of the manor.
    Bianca looked over when she heard the door opening and watched as Ms. Merrick entered the house, fanning herself. "My, did it ever get hot out there!" She called to Bianca.

    The three little servants were already in position at Ms. Merrick's feet, two of them kneeling and bent over, their backs to the giantess, with Claudia on her knees as well, touching her head to the floor. Ms. Merrick casually stepped down on each of the flanking girls, letting her wooden sandals be pulled off her long feet. Both girls struggled for a moment with the heavy footwear, but wasted no time lugging them to the rack.

    Once the two girls left, Claudia immediately rolled onto her back so that her feet were pointing toward Ms. Merrick. Bianca blushed at how nonchalant her mother was in using Claudia to wipe the soles of her feet off. Where Claudia had actively rolled around to clean off the bottom of Bianca's foot, Ms. Merrick instead lowered her own larger foot onto Claudia, and the tiny servant completely disappeared beneath. The giantess simply moved her foot back and forth, rolling the girl across her sole a few times, switched feet, and then rotated Claudia on the ground with prodding toes so that she could scrunch her long toes on top of her a few times.

    "You get used to it." Cynthia said, causing Bianca to look over, still slack-jawed. Cynthia had her magazine raised once again, her feet still on the footrest. She had one foot on its side so that the tiny girl licking her feet could get to the undersides of her toes. When Cynthia peered around the magazine, though this time to eye her servant. Then she looked at Bianca and winked. "Very quickly."

    Bianca's attention turned back to her mother, who was still at the door. Ms. Merrick had her hands on her hips and one foot out, resting on its heel, her toes spread. The three door maids were kneeling in front of her, their heads between her toes. Watching their little heads nod back and forth with surprise, Bianca realized that they were licking between the long toes which rested on their shoulders. Ms. Merrick clapped once and smiled down at them. "A fine job as always, pets. Very refreshing." As the giantess stepped away, the tiny women pressed their foreheads to the floor.

    Bianca flushed. "Does everyone in this house have a foot fetish?"

    With a casual grin, Ms. Merrick walked up and put an elegant hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Well, you know I've always had a soft spot for anyone who can appreciate a pair of feet like mine." Bianca knew it was true. Years ago a paparazzi snapped a photo of her mother's favorite spot to get a pedicure, and her lady pedicurist cupping the older woman's heel and running her tongue along her sole. Mother had caught up to the man in the street and, instead of getting mad, paid him for the photo and gave it to her pedicurist for Christmas. Bianca had to wonder if the pedicurist now resided at the house with the rest of Ms. Merrick's pixie maids.

    "Mother enjoys a household full of obedience." Cynthia said, wryly. She leaned forward and ran a finger along the back of the tiny servant before her, hiking up the 3-inch-tall maid's distinct outfit with ease. Her two tiny ass cheeks were nearly glowing. "I enjoy making sure the help stays obedient."

    Bianca blinked a few times and both women laughed at her. Ms. Merrick leaned in and pecked her on the cheek. "We haven't gone mad, dear. I promise. Or maybe we have! Having an army of tiny little maids to serve you sure has its charm."

    "An army?" Bianca's eyes nearly bulged.

    Ms. Merrick only laughed, her head tilting up a little and her eyes smiling. Bianca didn't know when she'd seen her mother so happy. "Well, the trouble is, we keep hiring more. We're expecting another maid today, in fact!"

    The girl on the bus, Bianca realized. She felt her heart sink as she eyed the three servants at the entryway and the other one licking Cynthia's soles, her short skirt barely concealing her punished rear. "I think she's on her way, then. A girl got off at the stop with me."

    Ms. Merrick and Cynthia shared a delighted look. Then the matron gazed at her daughter, cupping the young one's chin with soft fingers. "And what did you think of her, dear?"

    Bianca averted her eyes, and Ms. Merrick's narrowed, though not cruelly. "She seemed really nice. We were sitting across from each other on the bus and my feet felt all gritty from biking so... Well, I wiped them off and the girl looked. I was so embarrassed, I think she was disgusted."

    Ms. Merrick bopped her daughter on the nose playfully and turned around. "Well, she soon might fight herself under your dirty soles, then!"

    "Mother!"

    Ms. Merrick peeked out a front window and sighed happily. "She's coming up the walk now, in fact! Oh, and she is a cute one!" Ms. Merrick twirled, looking down at the three girls. "Pets! A special pair of sandals, if you please. Make sure it matches my toenails." The two flanking servants bowed and scurried off. "Oh, and pet, please sound the buzzer. No maids in sight until it sounds again." Claudia bowed and left as well.

    Ms. Merrick stepped deeper into the foyer and regarded Cynthia for a moment, and the doll at her feet.

    "Is Jenny behaving?"

    Cynthia smiled. "I might need another night with her, mother." The little girl, admirably, only whimpered once.

    "Well, she can sit with me during this interview. Bianca, Cynthia," she looked back and forth between them both, "let us hope that this one is a keeper."

    Bianca watched the two door maids lug wooden sandals with a curious shape cut out of the insole to Ms. Merrick's feet, and the matron approved of the wide, red strap that matched her toenails. Cynthia, in the meantime, had removed the collar and chain, though left her toe ring on, and was exploring Jenny's tush with little swirls of her index finger as she walked over to her mother. Jenny was quickly exchanged and, with one graceful sweep, Ms. Merrick lowered Jenny into the cutout of the insole and slid her long foot home.

    "She's wiggling quite a bit." Ms. Merrick said with a frown.

    "She does know to kiss, mother." Cynthia said.

    "Definitely another night. Maybe two."

    Bianca could only stand there and listen. She had a terrible urge to charge out the door and warn the girl off.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=726