The DownSizer: Origins by bobobo
Summary:

Jacob is paired with Sara to complete a math assignment. It's rather mundane and boring until he notices that she has a special machine in her house. A shrinking machine that was rumoured to be in development. Jacob suddenly wonders if his biggest fantasy could come true?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: DownSizer Universe
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 46383 Read: 58593 Published: April 27 2018 Updated: May 20 2018

1. Chapter 1: Dream Come True by bobobo

2. Chapter 2: Work of Art by bobobo

3. Chapter 3: Three's a Crowd by bobobo

4. Chapter 4: First Date Jitters by bobobo

5. Chapter 5: Cheaters Never Prosper by bobobo

6. Chapter 6: To Err is Human by bobobo

Chapter 1: Dream Come True by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Jacob struggles to find a way to ask Sara to shrink him in the DownSizer without seeming like a creep.

Chapter 1: Dream Come True

Jacob couldn’t believe it. There it was standing in the corner of the basement. He had heard that BioGen Engineering had been working on a prototype, but he had never believed that he would actually see one. A DownSizer! Right there in Sara’s basement.

“Jacob? … Jacob?” inquired Sara.

Jacob snapped out of his trance and looked at the puzzled girl seated next to him on the couch. He was paired with Sara for math assignments. Each week they are given a set of questions to answer and working in pairs, must solve the problems and hand in the answer sheet the next week. Sara and Jacob agreed to get together at Sara’s house every Tuesday to complete the assignment. Jacob was excited to be paired with Sara. She was a tall, pretty and popular girl in his grade. He however was nerdy, scrawny and quite frankly kept an unappealing appearance. He struggled with self-esteem ever since he had been bullied in the 5th grade.

“Sorry,” Jacob replied meekly as he stared back down at his worksheet with a half-written answer scribbled down.

“I just don’t get why we are adding a one here,” Sara queried. She continued to stare at the answer for several seconds before looking up to see that Jacob was once again staring at the DownSizer.

“Yeah…” Sara answered to Jacob’s silent question, “my dad is a lead engineer at BioGen or something. So, he brought their latest project home and does test runs in the evenings sometimes.”

Jacob managed to peel his eyes away from the corner and focus on Sara.

“It works?” he asked excitedly.

“Of course.” Sara replied, noticing the excitement in Jacob’s eyes. She smiled softly. “You know,” she continued, “it’s supposed to be top secret and I’m not allowed to bring guests down here, but the basement is just so much more comfortable than trying to do this in my room. Sooooooo…” she trailed on as Jacob looked back at her. “Don’t tell anyone it’s here.”

Jacob nodded slowly, but a thousand questions were running through his head. The biggest one being if the rumors were true that the DownSizer could shrink humans. For as long as Jacob could remember, he had been fascinated with giantesses. Even before he reached puberty, he had a sexual attraction to giant women and their giant feet. While other boys might wear sunglasses at the beach and secretly stare at women’s bikini tops; Jacob would be secretly looking at their feet, wondering what it would be like to be tiny and forced to pluck the sand grains off their feet while they sunbathed.

“What sorts of things does your dad shrink in the DownSizer?” Jacob asked while swallowing nervously.

“Oh… all kinds of things.” Sara replied slyly, but she could sense that Jacob wanted to know if her dad had ever shrunk people.

“Even…” Jacob trailed off as he tried desperately to ask his most pressing question without seeming weird or strange. He struggled to communicate effectively.

“Yes!” Sara stammered back before Jacob could finish. She already knew the question. “Even people. I’ve been shrunk before. It was really weird.” She smiled devilishly as she watched Jacob squirm uncomfortably. “Come, let’s get back to the question,” she commanded as she pointed down to the answer sheet.

Jacob followed her finger but found his eyes drifting off the page to Sara’s feet below. She was wearing white ankle socks and he watched as her toes flexed within them. He was starting to feel hot and bothered and his penis stirred as blood excitedly drifted towards his pelvic area. He wondered if he could soon find himself shrunk at Sara’s feet. Forced to rub her toes encased within the sock. He wondered what it would be like to be tiny and stuck inside them. Used as a toe separator. His mind was racing.

“So, explain again why we just suddenly add a one,” Sara asked.

Jacob cleared his throat. He was finding it too difficult to concentrate. He felt that he was just seconds away from his biggest fantasy yet was still so far. “Well,” he began, “You see … um … you just … um”. He cleared his throat again. He looked at the answer sheet. “You add the one to… um.” He then glanced back at Sara’s sock clad feet as she crossed her left leg over her right and began to rhythmically tap the ground with the toes of her left foot. Jacob was transfixed and started day dreaming about being underneath her toes on the carpet below. Lying flat on his back as her toes pounded on his whole body. He nervously rubbed his palm along his thigh and wiped the sweat off his brow. He suddenly realized that it had been an awkward long pause since he last spoke. “Um…. Well, you need to add the one … uh … to both sides to … uh,” he continued to stammer has he glanced up and looked at the DownSizer again.

Sara eyed Jacob with a wicked grin as she watched him literally squirm in his seat. She found him cute in a shy, nerdy kid kind of way. She knew he wanted to try the DownSizer, she just wanted to see how long he’d squirm for before finally finding the courage to ask. However, he was taking a frustratingly long time and she was starting to get annoyed. She even began to bop her foot like she usually does when she is frustrated.

“Okay!” She finally blurted out, “How about this, we finish this assignment and then I’ll shrink you in the DownSizer and you can play around all shrunk and shit till my father gets home okay.” Jacob immediately straightened and looked at Sara. She was giving him a stern look. Her blue eyes were piercing. His nether regions stirred more and he became flushed and embarrassed. He didn’t want Sara to think he was weird.

“Oh!,” he tried to say confidently, “I don’t need to … uh … well … you know WHAT… maybe that would be fun.”

Sara wasn’t fooled. She just wanted to be done the assignment so she could go back to socializing on her phone. It had beeped several times since they started and she was really burning to see what the messages were. “Okay, now let’s finish this,” she commanded.

The next 10 minutes were painful for both people. Jacob wanted to finish the assignment as soon as possible so he could get shrunk, but Sara was struggling to understand his logic and refused to continue till she understood. For Sara, Jacob was not making sense and she was getting frustrated at finding the homework too challenging while her phone continued to buzz with more unread messages. Eventually relief occurred as the assignment was finished and Sara could finally reach into her bag to pull out her phone and begin to read the 16 unread messages she had. Jacob quickly packed away his belongings and stood up excitedly as he awaited instructions.

“Take off your clothes.” Sara ordered without even so much as moving her glance away from the phone screen.

“What?” Jacob asked.

Sara slowly peeled her eyes away from her phone and looked up. “The shrinking shrinks different things at different rates. The last thing you want is or your jeans to shrink before you do. It’ll hurt like hell and possibly seriously injure you.” She then returned to her phone. Jacob just stood their silently. Unsure of what to do. He was too shy to be naked in front of Sara.

Sara glanced back up. “Do you want to be shrunk or not?” She demanded as she raised her arms in annoyance.

“Uh… ,” Jacob stammered, “Yeah … but … uh”

“HOLY FUCK!” Sara blurted out, “I’ll close my fucking eyes if that helps! Jesus! … You think I’ve never seen a naked man before?” She returned to her phone and began expertly tapping away as she replied to her messages.

Jacob slowly began to undress and neatly folded his clothes into a pile by his bag. He was very excited and his penis was at half mast. He covered it with both hands and stood their awkwardly awaiting further instruction.

Sara, without so much as even glancing away from her phone for a second stood up and walked over to the DownSizer. She slid open the metal door and then moved over to the console. “Get in.” she instructed as she continue to tap away at her phone while it beeped back. Jacob walked over, he stopped just before the entrance to the chamber and peered in. Sara looked up briefly to watch Jacob. He looked a little pathetic. A pale, naked, skinny man standing slightly hunched over as he looked nervously into the chamber. She snickered and returned to her phone as Jacob stepped in. Before he could even completely turn around the door was slammed shut and he was left in total darkness.

He could hear a few beeps from outside of the chamber followed by a huge click. Suddenly the machine whirred to life and he was blinded by blue light. The noise raised aggressively in pitch and the light flashed so bright he closed his eyes to avoid being blinded. Just as Jacob felt he was about to go deaf from the noise and his eyeballs were going to be permanently damaged by the light tearing through his eyelids it all suddenly stopped. He opened his eyes to total darkness. He felt a few tremors and then light poured into the chamber as half of the universe opened up before him.

As Jacob’s eyes adjusted, he was overcome with sexual excitement as he peered beyond a massive opening to a humungous Sara standing to one side. She was as tall as a building. Immense. His penis sprang to full mast at the sight and he was overcome with an almost inescapable desire to jerk off. He glanced up at her face, stretching his neck back as far as it would go. She was still glued to her phone screen. He quickly looked back down and over the lip of the doorway he could see the heel of her left foot as it rested on its toes to the right of her other foot while she leaned against the door. He made his way towards the exit. Taking many more steps to get there then he had taken to get in. He estimated his height to be about 6 inches.

He vaulted over the lip and stood right in front of Sara’s sock clad feet. He was in absolute heaven. He could smell just the slightest hint of foot sweat and lotion. He could see the cotton fabric stretched over her toes. He wanted to just run up and touch them, feel them, hug them, kiss them, fuck them. He covered his straining penis with his hands lest Sara find out his embarrassing fantasy.

“Well…” Sara began once she had finally peeled her eyes from her phone and looked down at tiny Jacob at her feet.

Jacob strained to look straight up. Sara’s blonde hair framed her face as she glanced down at him. He was mesmerized. All his dreams, all his fantasies, all those stories, all paled in comparison to the real deal. Here he was, 6 inches tall in front of a beautiful giantess and he was flushed with raging hormones.

“Guess what happens now?” Sara asked Jacob as she bent slightly to get a better look at him, a devilish smile forming on her lips.

“WHAT!” Jacob shouted back.

“Now I squish you.” She replied matter-of-factly and raised her left foot into the air while she continued to smile down at him. Jacob was stunned. His brain was fried with an overload of both fear and sexual stimulation. He focused on Sara’s sock clad foot as it rose. He could make out her toes. The ball and heel slightly browner then the rest of the sock from multiple use. Slowly the foot began to descent and Sara’s face disappeared behind it as it lowered. Jacob could do nothing but raise his hands as the mix of fear and sexual lust prevented him from thinking straight. His hands collided with her sole and then were pushed down as her foot lowered onto him. As his face was pushed into the cotton fabric that stretched across her sole he had the inclination to inhale deeply as his legs bent below him and he slowly molded onto the carpet below under the weight of the foot. This immense, warm mass eventually settled on top of him and his face was mushed into the cotton underneath Sara’s sole. The cotton fabric brushed against his rock-hard penis that was pressed against his stomach and Jacob moaned with pleasure. He couldn’t comprehend exactly what was happening right now. If being squished beneath her foot meant he would explode in sexual ecstasy then Jacob wanted nothing more.

The foot lifted and Jacob stared up at Sara’s chuckling face as she laughed loudly.

“Ha ha ha,” she teased, “You should have seen your face. You really thought I was going to squish you.” She then stepped over Jacob’s sweaty body and strolled over to the couch. Jacob rolled over onto his stomach so he could watch her feet as they rose and fell towards the couch. Sara sat down and stretched out her legs onto the coffee table. Jacob could just barely make out her toes peering over the edge of the coffee table from his position on the floor. He contemplated just releasing his sexual tension right there but then was suddenly overcame with worry as he wondered if Sara had noticed his boner when she lifted her foot off of him. He looked back at her on the couch and she seemed engrossed in her phone. He stood up. Covered his penis and made his way towards the couch.

Jacob was like a kid in a candy store. If the kid was sexually aroused by candy and had never been in a candy store before. He looked left, right, up, down, behind him. He looked at the couch, the coffee table, the DownSizer, his own bag, the stairs, the carpet. Everything was enormous. Despite being familiar, it all seemed so new. Then he noticed something he couldn’t ignore. Sara’s shoes. The white Converse sneakers. Tucked against the right side of the couch. He looked up at Sara and she was tapping away at her phone. He wondered if she had even bothered to look at him once since sitting down. He marched over to her shoes. He approached the couch and watched Sara’s face disappear behind the arm rest as we walked around the side. She wouldn’t be able to see him from her current position while he inspected her shoes. A thought that he noted as he considered jerking off onto them. He needed sexual relief, he could barely breathe let alone do anything useful while his brain was infected with sexual desire.

Eventually his great trek ended as he stood directly in front of the mouth of the right shoe. He placed his hands on the rim and bent down to look inside. He noticed some grime and dirt embedded inside the shoe, especially around the area where the heel and instep would be. He looked down the length of the cave and could just barely make out where the toes would be. Suddenly loud shuffling shook Jacob from his hypnosis and he shot up and jumped back from his position as he thought that Sara was leaning over to watch him. He looked up and saw nothing but heard a soft thud. He peered under the couch and saw that one of Sara’s feet was now resting on the ground. The toes of the other would make a brief appearance as they suspended a few inches off the ground while she slowly raised and lowered the foot.

Jacob immediately contemplated running around the couch and touching her feet. He wondered if Sara would even feel it. He wondered if he could jerk off onto them without her even noticing. He shook sense into his head as he pushed those bad ideas away. What would she think of him if she caught him jerking off onto her feet? She might actually squish him in anger. What if she caught him jerking off onto her shoes? Jacob was frustrated. If only Sara would leave. Even if it was just for a few minutes. He only needed like 20 seconds to “seal the deal”. He looked back at her sneakers. He had to do it. He had to jerk off onto them. This might be the one and only time he would ever get shrunk. He raised his right leg into the one shoe and was preparing to crawl down into it when Sara suddenly called his name.

Jacob immediately exited the shoe, fearing that she would lean over to that side of the couch to look for him.

“Jacob? Where are you?” she called again.

Jacob ran around the couch and approached Sara as she gave him a puzzled look. “What were you doing?” she interrogated. Jacob kept quiet as he slowly approached her bopping right foot as it hung over the left one. Sara leaned over the couch to look down at her shoes and then glanced back at Jacob inquisitively. Her right foot stopped bouncing and just hang in the air. Toes pointed to the ground. Jacob immediately blushed as he wondered if Sara knew what he had planned to do with her shoes. He hoped that she wouldn’t notice.

“Let’s take a picture before I have to regrow you,” she suggested while she pointed the camera of her phone at Jacob. She uncrossed her legs. “Come lie between my feet,” she commanded as she pointed down to the carpet between her feet. Jacob hurried over in excitement and lay down. His hands still covering his engorged penis.

 “Will you send me this picture?” He asked eagerly.

“Of course,” Sara replied as her face was blocked out by the backside of her phone as she lowered it down between her legs. The phone made an audible click. “You look ridiculous,” Sara giggled as she peered around the edge of the phone. “Let’s try this,” she continued as she lifted her right foot and rested it on Jacob’s lower body. Her toes drumming on his chest. Jacob’s heart skipped a beat as he felt the weight of the foot rest on his lower body. He couldn’t believe it. He was actually lying underneath Sara’s foot. “Put your hands out,” Sara directed, “like you’re about to be squished.” Jacob resisted at first, fearful that she would feel his obvious boner. Sara’s face appeared again from behind the phone, her eyebrows were furrowed in frustration. He pulled his hands from under Sara’s sole and moaned softly as his penis shot up into the cotton fabric covering Sara’s warm sole. He placed his hands over his head and waited.

Sara adjusted her foot which caused the cotton fabric to brush against Jacob’s penis as her toes clawed their way further up his chest. He closed his eyes and moaned loudly at the sexual pleasure he experienced from the friction. Sara’s foot suddenly froze and her face one again appeared from behind the phone. This time a look of anger and wonder was plastered on her face.

“What was that?” she sternly asked. Jacob froze in fear and embarrassment. The silence was deafening. Sara shifted he foot left and right. The sensation of the heavy toes dragging across his chest and the cotton fabric rubbing against his penis caused Jacob to moan loudly again despite his best efforts to avoid doing so.

“OH MY GOD!” Sara exclaimed as she suddenly lifted her foot and saw Jacob’s boner spring to a vertical position as the weight was removed. “OH MY GOD!” She repeated and covered her mouth with her free hand while the phone remained lodged in the other. Jacob sprang up and quickly covered his manhood as best he could while struggling to convince himself that perhaps Sara did not notice. He stared up at her shocked faced. He waited for her to berate him and call him a pervert. He imagined her telling all his classmates and his life at school would be ruined. All because of his stupid fucking fantasy. Why couldn’t he just be like everyone else and be interested in boobs and butts and not giant feet?

The awkward silence was suddenly broken by Sara’s giggling. “Oh my god,” she chuckled, “you have a foot fetish.”

“Sara…,” Jacob tried to reason, “No! I was … uh …. Just …. Uh” He once again struggled to speak.

Sara just continued to giggle. “You have a foot fetish…. You have a foot fetish…” she teased. “Is that why you were checking out my shoes?” she asked as she removed her hand from her face and leaned down to peer closer at him. “You weren’t gonna … you know …” She made a jerking motion with her fist. “… inside my shoes, were you?” she asked.

“Sara!” Jacob retorted. “Please don’t tell anyone,” he pleaded.

Sara leaned back as she studied his embarrassed face. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me,” She promised. “I just wish you had told me earlier… I mean … we could have tried some fun things.”

Jacob straightened in excitement.

“There’s no time now though,” she stated, as she stood up and walked over Jacob towards the DownSizer. “My dad will be home soon and I can’t risk him knowing that I used this. I’ll be in big shit.” Sara now stood at the entrance to the DownSizer and beckoned Jacob to come with her finger. “Hurry up perv,” she commanded. “Let’s get you big again.”

Jacob ran towards Sara. “Please don’t tell anyone Sara,” he pleaded again as he ran. “People don’t understand.”

Don’t worry,” she reassured him, “you’re not the first person I’ve met with a foot fetish.” Jacob was almost at the DownSizer. “I have very pretty feet,” Sara boasted, “or so I’ve been told.” She winked at Jacob as he stopped right in front of her. He looked straight ahead at her two feet. The toes raised and lowered. He still had a raging hard on. “In you go,” Sara sang as she motioned with her hand. Jacob heaved his right leg over the lip when he suddenly felt Sara’s foot collide with his body lift the rest of it up and cause him to tumble him into the chamber. “Oopsie,” she giggled with mock sympathy.

“Better get to the middle of the chamber before I turn it on or you might get hurt,” Sara suggested as she closed the chamber. In the pitch darkness Jacob shuffled towards the centre while he could feel Sara’s foot falls outside. Familiar beeps penetrated the walls followed by a loud click. Jacob froze in position and closed his eyes as the deafening whirl and immensely bright light filled his senses. Once they stopped, Jacob opened his eyes and turned around just as Sara opened the chamber door.

“How you feeling perv,” she teased as she looked in. Jacob quickly covered his manhood before she could see.

“Uh…,” was all he could stammer as Sara giggled again at his embarrassment and then beckoned him to leave the DownSizer. Jacob stepped out, avoiding Sara’s glance as he marched to his clothes in shame. He heard the chamber door shut and while getting dressed he could see, from his peripheral vision, Sara move to the base of the stairs and lean against the wall. Watching him get dressed. An immature grin on her face the whole time. Once Jacob was clothed, he grabbed his bag and made a bee-line for the stairs. Quickly glancing over at Sara on his way. Just as he was about to alight the first step, Sara grabbed his arm and pulled him backwards.

“Wait!” she insisted. Jacob froze in place and turned to face her. He wondered how he could be any more embarrassed. Sara grabbed his left shoulder and used it to support her balance as she reached down and pulled the socks off her feet. Jacob saw Sara’s bare feet for the first time. Her thin slender toes had a blue nail polish on them. She pulled his right palm towards her and deposited both warm, slightly damp socks into his hand.

“Take these as a little gift,” she said, “a token of my appreciation for putting up with my stupidity during the math quiz.” Jacob looked down at the socks in his hand as he closed his fist around them. He looked back at Sara’s face as she smiled reassuringly at him. He nodded and then climbed up the stairs to the main floor. “And Jacob…” Sara called after him. Jacob stopped halfway to listen. “Don’t jerk off too much okay?” she teased. Jacob went bright red as he blushed. Sara giggled and strolled back to the couch laughing.

Jacob ran as fast as he possibly could back home. His phone beeped as he approached his front door. It was a message from Sara. He opened it to see a picture of his tiny naked body laying down between Sara’s sock clad feet. A message underneath the image:

Thought you would like this! :) Sweet dreams!

Jacob dropped his bag. Kicked off his shoes and raced upstairs while undressing. He slammed his door shut. Fell down onto his bed as he swatted his jeans off. He reached into his underwear to grab his throbbing member while shoving Sara’s socks into his nose and had the most intense orgasm he had ever had within 15 seconds!

 

Chapter 2: Work of Art by bobobo
Author's Notes:

The following week Sara wants Jacob to come over to her house earlier than usual to start that week's assignment. She informs Jacob that she has a little job for him to do once the assignment is complete. Jacob can only wonder what thay means.

The week was painfully slow for Jacob. Sara’s attitude towards him at school didn’t show any signs of change since he was shrunk in her basement. When they passed in the hallways, sometimes she would smile at him and sometimes she would just ignore him. She mostly hung out with her friends or her boyfriend. Jacob wondered if he should text her. Perhaps she would be open to the idea of sending him pictures of her feet or even better, agree to shrink him after school. He never did find the courage to text her and she never texted him either. As far as it looked to an outsider, nothing had changed. Eventually Tuesday arrived and Mrs. Tamar handed out the weekly math assignment. When Jacob received the sheet on his desk, he turned around to Sara to see her smiling at him. She winked and then looked down at the sheet. Jacob returned his gaze forwards and blushed in embarrassment.

Jacob continued to his next classes for the day but could not concentrate. Thoughts of being shrunk filled his brain. His fantasies and day dreams constantly fluctuated between Sara gently stroking his penis with her huge toes to an evil Sara laughing as she prepares to squash him with her bare feet to a hungry Sara covering him in BBQ sauce before devouring him, back to a kinder, more sexual Sara wrapping her enormous lips around his member and sucking him off. Eventually the final bell signalling the end of the school day sounded and Jacob packed up his bags and started to head home when his phone beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket to see a message from Sara:

Why don’t we start on the assignment early? Would you like to come to my house now?

Jacob stirred in excitement. He hoped that Sara would be willing to shrink him again and now knowing his sexual preferences, even let him indulge in them. He replied to her message:

Sure. I’ll be over right away.

Awesome. I have a little job for you to do. I’m sure you’ll love it. XO

Jacob began sweating. A ‘little job’? What did that mean? She was going to shrink him again. He was sure of it.

Can’t wait.

As soon as the messaged was sent, Jacob regretted sounded so desperate. Nonetheless, he almost skipped over to Sara’s house. His palms were sweaty and his brain overworked trying to contemplate what Sara had in store for him.

He arrived in front of her house and rang the doorbell. He could faintly her Sara approach. To his dismay, it didn’t sound like she was barefoot. In fact, it sounded like she was wearing boots. Sara opened the door and despite Jacob’s attempt to be discreet, he instantly lowered his head and looked down Sara’s legs to her feet below. Luckily for him, she was wearing pink slippers with her toes visible. The blue toe nail polish now slightly worn. She wiggled her toes and coughed nervously. Jacob’s gaze rose back up her shapely legs, past the short shorts she was wearing, further up her blue tank top and finally catching her gaze.

“My eyes are up here,” she teased while pointing to her face with her left hand. “Now let’s get started, close the door behind you.” Jacob closed the door and turned back around to see Sara sauntering down the stairs into the basement. He followed and watched as she sultrily sat down on the couch and slowly pulled the homework sheet from her bag. She was purposely teasing Jacob.

Jacob sat down beside her and presented his homework sheet too. He leaned back on the couch and just stared at the sheet. He wondered what Sara had in store for him. He was nervous.

“Should we … uh … get started then…” he stammered.

“Yes,” Sara agreed, “Let’s get this done.”

“Okay…,” Jacob said slightly disappointed. He leaned forward to begin working on the coffee table and much to his dismay, Sara removed her feet from her slippers and tucked them underneath her as she sat on her knees and leaned forward too. Perhaps it was for the best, he wouldn’t be able to concentrate otherwise.

Jacob began solving the equations and explaining the steps to Sara as she copied along. For the first time, she didn’t ask any questions and even seemed to agree with his reasoning. Jacob suspected that she didn’t actually understand but was just eager to finish the assignment. Normally, he would have cared and made sure she understood but fuck it. The quicker the assignment took, the sooner he could be shrunk and the more time he’d have to do what he pleased; or more accurately, what Sara had in store for him.

Eventually the assignment was complete and they both put their sheets back into their bags. Sara immediately pulled out her phone and leaned back on the couch beside Jacob. She removed her legs from under her and crossed her right over her left. Jacob also leaned back and unfortunately, from his vantage point could not see her feet. He would have to lean forward and that would look awkward. He just sat their silently, waiting for Sara to say something. He was starting to get worried that perhaps she had forgotten or did not want to shrink him. She glanced up from her phone and looked at him. Jacob stared back. This was so awkward, it’s always awkward. Why does he always find himself in awkward positions? Should he say something?

“Well…” Sara finally beckoned as the silence was broken “… do you need something? Or want something?”

Jacob could not read her face. She was stone cold. This upset him and he lowered his face in disappointment and began to gather is bag and prepare to leave. Sara took a wicked delight in his frustration and watched as he strolled slowly over to the stairs. She couldn’t believe he wouldn’t say anything. She took pity on him. He was so shy and awkward. It was almost halfway between cute and pathetic.

“Wait,” Sara exclaimed as she feigned ignorance, “I almost forgot, I have a job for you.” Jacob turned to face her and saw a huge playful grin on her face. “Come sit right here in front of me,” she commanded as she pointed to the coffee table in front of her. While Jacob made his way over, Sara leaned over the couch and lifted up a small, black bag and placed it beside her. Jacob sat down. His legs were pressed together and his hands rested on top of his knees as we awaited further instruction. Sara opened the bag and glanced inside. She then turned to Jacob.

“Well…,” she began, “I was thinking, since you like feet so much…” She placed her right foot on his left knee and with her left foot, swatted away his hands and then placed it on his other knee. Jacob’s penis instantly stirred. She then pulled out a bottle of white nail polish. “Why don’t you do me a favour and paint my toenails?” Jacob gulped. Sara then suddenly pulled the nail polish bottle towards her chest an took on a look of concern. “You would like to paint my toes, wouldn’t you?” She asked while pouting. Jacob would, but even more so, he would like to be shrunk. He turned his head around and looked at the DownSizer in disappointment and then glanced back at Sara as her eyes darted from his face to the DownSizer and then back to his face with her mouth aghast.

“OH MY GOD!” she exclaimed, “you want to be shrunk again?” Jacob blushed. “You don’t just have a foot fetish,” she reasoned, “you have a big foot fetish. Like, you like being tiny.” Jacob just continued to blush silently. Sara removed her feet from his knees and stood up in excitement. “Well,” she blurted out while making her way to the DownSizer, “why don’t I shrink you and THEN you can paint my toe nails? How does that sound.” Jacob turned around to see Sara standing beside the DownSizer, beaming from ear to ear.

“Uh …. Yeah …,” he stammered while failing miserably to sound cool, “that … uh … yeah.” He nervously walked over to the DownSizer. At a loss for words but beyond excited. He passed Sara’s smiling face and peered down at her flexing toes as he stepped into the chamber.

“Woah!” bellowed Sara, “easy there tiger. You have to be naked first.”

“Oh yeah,” Jacob replied clumsily and stepped outside. He began to remove his clothes until he was just in his underwear. Sara had watched him the whole time and didn’t seem content to give him any privacy.

“Um…,” he stuttered, “I just need to remove my underpants.”

Sara nodded and continued to watch him. She took so much delight in watching him squirm uncomfortably.

“Could you uh… maybe … uh … turn around or something,” he meekly asked.

“Nope.”

Jacob just continued to stare at Sara hoping that she was joking and was going to turn around but she didn’t. Sara began to get impatient and began tapping her right foot on the ground. She placed her hands on her hips.

“Do you want to paint my toenails or not?” she asked coldly.

“Uh… yeah… of course.”

“Then remove your tighty-whities and get inside the chamber perv,” she commanded.

Jacob pulled his underwear down and stepped out of them while covering his already rock-hard member. He moved over to the chamber and stepped in while Sara eyed him.

“You’re funny you know. A little awkward but also funny,” she teased then shut the chamber door as Jacob rotated around inside. The machine whirled loudly to life and bright blue lights blinded Jacob again as he prepared to be shrunk. The machine stopped after a few seconds and he could feel Sara’s foot falls as she approached the door. She opened it and stood inside the frame looking down at him.

“I made you slightly larger than last time,” she said, “I don’t want you to struggle with the nail brush.”

Jacob estimated that he was about 6 inches tall this time. Sara stepped into the chamber and placed her right foot right in front of him. He stared at it anxiously. The underside of her toes flushed white as the blood dissipated from her weight. The blue nail polish glistened slightly as she toes flexed to her changing posture. Her foot was ravishing. He was just about to step towards it when Sara’s fingers curled around his waist and lifted him up off the floor. His arms hung limply over her fist as he was carried up towards her face.

“Well aren’t you just the cutest little thing,” she teased as he dangled in front of her enormous face. Her blue eyes were the size of beach balls. Her mouth was large enough to engulf his entire upper body. He briefly imagined what it would be like to be inside it. He could feel the hot air exiting her nose as she breathed. To his horror, she peered down at his penis that was pointing straight towards her below her pinky finger. With his hands draped over her fist, he could do nothing to hide it. He started to twist his legs left and right in a futile attempt to cover his groin. Sara extended the index finger of her left hand and with the pad gently raised the penis as she leaned in for a closer look. Jacob exhaled at the touch.

“I must say. This is by far the smallest dick I have ever seen,” Sara laughed. She then glanced at this face as he blushed in horror and embarrassment. “But, if I may, “she continued, “when you’re your normal size, it is quite the package. Nothing to be ashamed of.” Jacob smiled sheepishly but continued to blush.

Sara carried him over to the coffee table and deposited him on it. About an arm’s length from the edge closest to the couch. Sara squeezed around the table and sat on the couch directly in front of him. She placed her hands behind her head as she leaned back. She lifted up her right leg and stretched it out in front of her. She lowered the heel of her bare foot directly in front of Jacob. Sara’s smiling face disappeared as an enormous sole filled his vision. He head was in line with her middle toe. He studied the magnificent foot. There was a small mole just above her heel. The heel, instep and the toes were flushed red while the rest of her foot was a pale white. There was a clump of carpet fuzz stuck to the ball of her foot. Just below the big toe. Her sole wrinkled and flexed as she wiggled her toes. Jacob was frozen in position as his mind struggled to comprehend the incredible sight before him. He didn’t even notice that Sara’s equally sexy left foot had straddled up beside the right one.

Sara pointed her toes down so she could see Jacob’s bewildered face. She smiled. “Well,” she began, “should we get started my little perv?” Sara removed her feet from the table and pulled them towards her while she placed a small white towel down close to the edge of the coffee table. She then placed her feet flat on the towel and fiddled around in her cosmetics bag to find the nail polish remover. She glanced over at Jacob as he remained in his exact same spot with his mouth wide open. She eventually found the polish remover and some cotton pads. “Why don’t you stop drooling and come over here,” she commanded while pointing down in front of her toes. Jacob raced over and continued to stare at her feet. Sara coughed. “Um… my eyes are up here pervert,” she teased. Jacob looked up at her for a second and then lowered his head back again to stare at his fascination.

Sara twisted the cap off of the polish remover bottle and poured some of it into the cap itself. She placed it beside Jacob and then placed some cotton pads next to it. “Alright, first things first, you need to remove my old nail polish,” she instructed. Jacob took a few seconds to realize what she asked then snapped out of his trance and looked up at Sara with a confused look on his face. “Uh… the remover…,” Sara chanted as she pointed to the small plastic cap filled with the liquid. Jacob turned towards it and was just about to place his hands in it before Sara interrupted. “Use the cotton sheets!,” she ordered. “Jeez, did the shrinking remove your brain or something or are you so mesmerized by my amazing feet to think straight,” she queried. Jacob grabbed the bed sheet sized cotton pad and dipped the corner of it into the nail polish remover. The pad began to soak up the liquid while the fumes assaulted his nostrils. “Maybe it’s true, men have two brains but only enough blood for one,” Sara chuckled to herself.

Jacob turned back towards Sara’s huge toes and placed the drenched corner of the cotton sheet onto the toenail of her big toe on her right foot. He kneeled down and placed his left hand onto the sheet and with his right hand held onto the side of her toe for balance. He could feel the warmth of her foot as he gripped her flesh. He couldn’t believe it. Here is was. Shrunk down to doll size. In front of one of the most beautiful girls in his school. Kneeling down in front of her beautiful feet. His hand on her toes while he wiped away her nail polish. He took in as much of the experience as he could. The sight. The feel. The smell … well, all he could smell was toe nail polish.

“So?” Sara asked as she placed her hands on her knees and rested her chin on top of them as she watched Jacob work on her feet below her. “You like big feet?”

“Yip,” Jacob replied as he continued to wipe the nail polish off her toe. Staining the cotton pad blue as it soaked up the dissolved goop.

“Is it feet you like or being shrunk or both?”

“Both.”

“Both?”

“Yeah… I’m weird.”

“Well, feet I can understand … well, not understand but … like … I’ve had guys like … you know like my feet and stuff so that’s out there, but being shrunk, that’s new.”

Jacob placed another corner of the cotton sheet into the cap filled with polish remover and returned to work on Sara’s toes.

“So…,” she continued,” what is it about being shrunk that you … like … you know get so… excited about?”

“I don’t know … I just … like … it’s just being so small and like helpless that makes it so … thrilling.”

“So, it’s like … a domination thing?”

“Yeah.”

“You want a giant girl to dominate you?”

Jacob blushed as he returned for more polish remover and moved over to Sara’s second toe.

“Like … do you like giant boobs too or is it just feet?” Sara continued to query.

“Well … like … I prefer the feet.”

“Don’t they smell?”

“I like it.”

“Ha ha. Ew.”

Jacob didn’t look up at Sara. He didn’t really care for her reaction right now. He knew she’d never understand. He just wanted to enjoy being mere inches away from her toes as worked to remove her blue polish.

“So … like…” Sara spoke as she continued to understand Jacob’s state of mind, “you want to be dominated by huge feet … like smacked around by them … or like force fucked or something …OOOO! OR like worn inside the socks, you know, like strapped to them. OH! Can I wear you in my shoes? Would you like that? Hmmm… I might squash you though. That wouldn’t be nice.”

“Well … not quite.”

“Okay then, tell me your most secret, deepest, darkest fantasy then.”

“Ummm…”

“Don’t be embarrassed, I’m just trying to understand.”

“Uh….”

“Oh, come on! Just tell me.”

“Well… I kinda dream of being … like … stepped on, squished by a girl’s foot.”

“Stepped on? … But wouldn’t you die.”

“It’s not the dying that is … like … sexually … um … exciting … it’s the helplessness … like some huge woman has decided to end me and I cannot stop her. Like I said it’s the domination, the … um … like lack of control that really gets me worked up.”

“Hmmm ….” Sara pondered. “But like … would the girl be nice or would she like be evil?”

“Ummm… could be a bit of both… like … no … more like I do something to piss off the girl and she gets angry and decides to squash me.”

“And you have no say, can’t stop her.”

“Yeah, cause I’m tiny.”

“So, it’s like this attraction to feet mixed with the desire to have no control with like some weird shrinking ability… well, NOW YOU CAN SHRINK! … oh my god, you must be over the moon.”

“Yeah”

“I’m like your most favourite person right now.”

“You have no idea.”

“How turned on are you right now?”

Jacob blushed.

“Like … how badly do you want to jerk off RIGHT NOW?”

“Pretty bad.”

“Like, this is way better than sex, right? … Oh wait, you’re still a virgin … sorry, well this still must be like the most amazing thing to happen to you right?”

“Yeah, this is amazing.”

“Well sorry buddy, but this is a no jerk-off zone, so … unless you do a really amazing job painting my toes! Then maybe, just maybe, I’ll let you jerk off.”

Jacob looked up at Sara’s face to gauge if she was joking or being serious. Sara just smiled cheekily back. Jacob was motivated to do the best toenail paint job ever, even though he had zero experience painting toes. He returned to his work as he had a tiny bit of polish to remove from Sara’s baby toe and her entire right foot would be complete.

“But you know, “Sara began menacingly, “if you don’t do a good job, I might get angry and will just have to squish you.” Jacob immediately shot up and stared at Sara. He didn’t think she’d actually squish him, but the tone, the words and her menacing look were what he wanted to take a mental picture of. Sara didn’t crack a smile as she intently gauged his reaction. “I’ll do it,” she warned. Suddenly her right foot rose up and moved into a hovering position right over Jacob. Jacob exchanged glances with Sara’s face and her flushed sole flexing above his head. He was living, breathing his most intense fantasy. His left hand subconsciously gravitated towards his member and began stroking it.

“HEY!” Sara shouted as she slammed her right foot down onto the towel directly in front of Jacob, startling him from his trance. “What did I say!? This is a no jerk-off zone. You have a job to do, now get to work on my left foot!” Sara clicked her left fingers and pointed down to her left foot.

Jacob shook his head and proceeded to clean the polish from Sara’s big toe on her left foot.

“So, like that hey? Was that me being a mean dominant giant?”

Jacob nodded.

Sara leaned her head back and laughed loudly. “God! You’re just like putty hey? I threaten to squish you and all you could do was start to jerk off. You are a weird one Mr. Jacob.” She returned her head to a resting position on her knees. “I’ve never thought about actually squishing a person. I mean, it wasn’t even possible until like a few weeks ago anyway. Hmmm… I’m not totally against the idea, like I would definitely squish a murderer or a rapist or something but you… I’d feel quite terrible, like, you’d have to like, really, really piss me off to make me want to squish you. So, wait, like, you’d rather prefer to be squished by a foot, sorry, I mean, like the threat of being squished by a foot, you know what I mean. But like, it has to be the feet, you don’t get the same enjoyment from say being squashed, ugh, like threatened to be squashed, UGH! You know what I mean, like you’d rather it be the feet than say like squashed by boobs or sat on or even, you know, at your current size you’d fit inside a pussy, you wouldn’t want to die inside a pussy or something like that?”

“Well … um … I really do like feet and … um … yeah … I’d prefer feet.”

“Do I have pretty feet?” Sara asked as she drummed her toes directly in front of Jacob’s face and fluttered her eyebrows.

“Oh yeah! They’re very pretty.”

“I know!” Sara retorted, “last year I had a summer fling with this guy and he was totally into feet. He was always giving me foot rubs. I thought it was weird at first, but you know what, it was kinda nice having someone give your feet attention. Anyway, he told me I had the prettiest feet he had ever seen. And he had seen a lot of feet, trust me. I sometimes miss Mark but boy could he give killer foot massages.”

“You know, I could give you foot massages,” Jacob inquired as he paused to look up at Sara.

She just smiled back at him. “No, that wouldn’t be right, I have a boyfriend, let’s just keep this like…” she waved her right hand about, “… whatever you would call this… arrangement. I think painting my toenails is one thing, but foot massages, that’s like, sensual and shit, no, Trevor definitely wouldn’t like that. If he found out, well, let’s just say I’m sure you don’t dream about being squished by man feet.”

Jacob returned to his task, feeling slightly dejected.

“Beside my obviously awesome feet, whose else’s feet would you just love to be servicing. Like who would you like, say if you had to, like, who would you most like to be say squished by?”

“Um…,” Jacob nervously stuttered.

“And you can’t say me, that’s the obvious choice,” Sara joked.

“Well … um …”

“Like who do you have a huge crush on right now?”

“Uh… well …. Um”

“Come on, just tell me … maybe I’ll make your dreams come trueeee.”

“No, please Sara. You can’t tell anyone about this.”

“Okay I won’t but you have to tell me.”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I do, come on, we’re bonding here. We’re friends now and friends tell each other secrets.”

“Well, you should tell me a secret first before I tell you.”

“Okay, that’s fair. Ask me a question any question.”

“Okay, um…well … uh what’s your deepest fantasy?”

“Pfff…. Easy … I really enjoy giving my boyfriend handjobs in public places.” Sara giggled, “Like at the back of the bus or in a park, it is so much fun to watch him squirm uncomfortably but he can’t say no… ha ha ha, and I give really, really good handjobs. Okay, now who do you have a crush on?”

“What? That’s it, I tell you some really weird shit and you reply with handjobs.”

“Hey now, you’re the like really fucked up one. I just have a strange quirk, but you have screws loose, that’s not my fault. Now, seriously, answer my question! Who do you have a crush on?”

“Hmph … fine!” Jacob relented. “Mandy,” he whispered softly.

“Who?” Sara asked as she turned her head to her better.

“Mandy,” Jacob replied meekly.

“Mandy?”

“Yes, Mandy.”

“Ooooohhhhhh! She’s really, really pretty. Wow, she’s definitely one of the hottest girls around. Oh, and she has small feet. I bet they really cute. Oh man. She’s single you know …but … um, I don’t want to sound mean but … she’s a little out of your league… sorry.”

Jacob just shrugged. He knew Sara might say something like that, but his crush only started recently when he would catch Mandy sneaking glances at him. She always smiled at him when they would cross in the hallways. He wasn’t 100% sure that Mandy had a crush on him, but he was pretty sure that she somewhat liked him. If only he could just muster the courage to talk to her.

“Who else do you think is hot?” Sara continued.

“There, all done!” Jacob exclaimed as he wiped away the last of the polish from Sara’s smallest toe and stood up to admire her now naked toes.

“Ohhh… nice,” Sara cheered as she clapped excitedly, “only halfway there, now for the best part, painting my nails.” She reached into her kit bag and pulled out the white nail polish. “I’m feeling some white for this week.” She unscrewed the cap. Took the brush out to inspect it and then let it rest loosely on top of the bottle as she placed it next to Jacob.

“Well amigo. Show me what you can do,” she encouraged as her toes drummed on the table just mere inches away from Jacob. He walked over to the nail polish bottle and with both hands struggled to take the brush out. He stammered slightly backwards and sideways as it proved to be quite heavy.

“Woah!” Sara exclaimed as she reached down to pinch the brush and place it back in the bottle. “you’re weaker than I thought…hmmm… maybe I should enlarge you a bit … OH! I HAVE AN AWESOME IDEA, WAIT HERE!” Sara jumped to her feet, slipped her pink slippers on and shuffled over to another room in the basement. Jacob heard her clattering about as she searched for something. She returned a little later with 2 buckets and something inside them. She placed the items in the DownSizer and then shut the door and began programming the console. The familiar whirling sound started up and Jacob could notice small beams of blue light pouring out of the edges of the chamber door. Sara opened the door once the machine had quieted down and carefully bent inside to gather the items. She walked back to the couch and leaned over to drop 2 buckets and some paint brushes beside Jacob. She took the white nail polish and poured some into the one bucket.

“There you go,” she said triumphantly, “now you shouldn’t have any problem painting my tootsies!” Sara then slid her feet out of her slippers and placed them back onto the towel on the coffee table and returned to resting her head on her knees and watching Jacob work. Jacob grabbed one of the paint brushes and picked up the bucket and moved to Sara’s big toe on her right foot. He dipped the brush into the bucket to coat it with polish and then began applying it to Sara’s toenail. It went on smoothly and effortlessly. This was going to be easier and quicker than removing the nail polish.

“Do you like the color?” Sara asked.

“Yeah, it’s good.”

“What’s your favourite color?”

“Uh, green.”

“Ooo! Okay, next time you can paint my toenails green. OH! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! Why don’t you go out and pick your favourite color of nail polish and then you can paint my toenails that color.”

“Uh, okay.”

“Yay!” Sara clapped. “So, how about…” Sara paused as her phone beeped. She picked it up off the couch next to her and looked at the screen. She tapped a few times on the phone, went silent for several seconds then she leaned back on the couch out of view of Jacob. The only sound that could now be heard was Sara’s phone producing a faint tapping sound as she was surely replying to some message. Jacob felt that he was finally left alone to focus on the task at hand. Without the ever-watchful eye above him, he could pause a moment and survey the scene before him. His nostrils still filled with the powerful smell of the polish remover. He looked down are her large toe nail, now half covered with white polish. The others glistened in the light of the basement. Her nails were well trimmed, evidence of a recent pedicure. Her smooth legs extended upwards to the knees and then disappeared behind them. Jacob placed the brush he was holding into the bucket and reached down to rub the foot flesh beside her toenail. It was warm and smooth the touch. He bent down to sniff it but could only get strong odors of nail polish and remover. He pushed his arm into the gap between the big toe and second toe. The warmth of Sara’s toes now engulfed his entire arm.

“Uh, what are you doing?” Sara enquired as she leaned around her legs to see Jacob on his knees with his face almost pressed against her big toe and his arm wedged into the crevice beside it. “How about less pervy behaviour and more nail painting hey?” Sara suggested before returning to her phone. Jacob retracted his arm. He felt stupid. He really shouldn’t mess up this moment or Sara might not let him shrink again and paint her toenails. He returned to painting in silence as Sara tapped away feverishly on her phone over the next several minutes.

---------------------------------------

“All done,” Jacob informed as he stood up to survey both feet now adorned with white toenails. No response from Sara.

“ALL DONE!” he shouted. Sara peered around from behind her knees.

“Are they dry?” she asked matter-of-factly.

“What?” Jacob retorted.

“Are they dry?” Sara repeated, “you need to blow on them to dry them, come one chop chop.” Sara clicked the fingers of her left hand and her face slide behind her knees again.

Jacob just stood there as he looked down at her white toes.

“I don’t feel you blowing,” Sara warned. Jacob bent down and began blowing on her toe nails. Sara peered from behind her knees to inspect him. She giggled at the sight before her. “You look like you’re worshipping me. I like it,” she teased. She switched her phone to camera mode and focused on Jacob blowing on her left foot. “Hey, kiss my toes,” she demanded as she readied her phone to take a picture. Jacob looked up to see Sara’s face partially blocked by the back of her phone.

“Kiss my toes. Come on.” Sara repeated.

Jacob just stared down in frustration. He didn’t really like being treated this way. Although he was enjoying being this small and getting the opportunity to paint Sara’s toes, he didn’t really want her to belittle him or see him as nothing more than a joke.

“If you want to jerk-off, I suggest you kiss my toes now,” Sara commanded. Jacob relented. He desperately wanted to jerk-off at his tiny size and if kissing her toes would allow him to, then so be it. He’d rather be a joke that gets sexual enjoyment than somewhat of an aloof with sexual frustration. He pecked her middle toe. “No, not that want, the big toe, kiss my big toe.” Jacob shuffled over and planted a kiss on the tip of Sara’s big toe. It jolted slightly at his touch and he heard the phone click as she took a photo. “Perfect!” Sara exclaimed, “you look ridiculous but I love it.” Jacob stood up as Sara lowered her phone and peered over her knees to inspect his handiwork. She glanced over her toes, smiled at him and then extracted a bottle of red nail polish from her kit bag. She poured some of it into the second bucket and then returned the bottle to the bag.

“Okay, now I would like you to paint some roses on my toenails. Okay? Now go,” she instructed as she leaned back and disappeared behind her knees again and the phone tapping continued. Jacob huffed in frustration. This was taking longer than he thought and this long-awaited permission to jerk-off wasn’t coming. How much longer could he survive in a perpetual state of heightened arousal before finally losing his mind and just going wild with lust? With a heavy sigh, he picked up the bucket and a new clean brush and proceeded towards Sara’s big toe on her right foot. He painted a stem and then paused to contemplate how to paint a rose. With no picture as guidance, he just settled for a simple looking flower with a receptacle and petals around it. He added two leaves to the stem. He repeated the pattern on each toe with diminishing size and scale as the “white canvas” presented on each toe was smaller and smaller as he went along.

Without a single peep from Sara, he completed both feet and stood up to admire the work. It actually looked quite good.

“I’M FINISHED!” he shouted up at Sara’s knees. The incessant phone tapping continued.

“One moment,” she replied. Several seconds passed before she placed her phone back down on the couch beside her and peered over her knees. She raised her feet up on their heels and Jacob was once again greeted to the underside of her feet. Her toes flexed upwards as Sara examined them causing her soles to stretch. “Oh! I love them!” She exclaimed as she wiggled her toes in joy. “You’re quite talented.” She then lowered her feet back down and stared at Jacob.

“Well,” she said breaking the silence with a cheeky grin on her face.

Jacob just looked around unsure of what to say or do next.

“Would you like to jerk-off?” Sara asked him.

“Yes please,” Jacob relied politely.

“Well all you have to do is ask.”

Several seconds of silence followed as the realization of what he should do next slowly crept into Jacob’s brain.

“OH!” he stammered excitedly. Finally, this was going to happen. “May I please jerk-off?” he asked respectfully.

“Come on!” Sara barked back, “This is your greatest fantasy. You have a beautiful girl with beautiful feet right in front of you and you ask if you ‘may jerk-off’ like some well-behaved 5-year-old. How about ‘I want to fuck your feet.’?”

“I want to fuck your feet,” Jacob repeated.

“Say it like you mean it.”

“I really want to fuck your beautiful feet.”

“NO! Say it like you REALLY want to do it … like a man!”

“I WANT TO STICK MY DICK BETWEEN YOUR TOES AND FUCK YOUR FOOT BITCH!” Jacob exclaimed in frustration. He suddenly covered his mouth in shock as he realized what he had just said.

“Now that’s more like it,” Sara encouraged with a chuckle. “hmmm… let’s see why don’t we do this.” Sara shifted her feet and rested them on the edge of the coffee table. Half of her foot was visible to Jacob as the edge of the table bisected across her sole. Her toes flexed and wiggled as she beckoned him to come closer with her finger.

“Come and get them big boy,” She teased.

Jacob approached. His heart was pounding inside is throat. He was mesmerized and sweating with sexual lust.

“Oh, one moment,” Sara blurted out as she reached into her nail polish bag. She fumbled around and extracted a tube of foot cream. “Hmmm…” she thought out loudly as she unscrewed the cap, “I think there’s too much of a gap between by big toe and my second toe. Why don’t you fuck right between here?” She squirted some of the foot cream on the index finger of her left hand and deposited it between the 2nd and 3rd toe of her right foot. She returned the cream to her bag as Jacob approached her foot. His penis was just barely visible above the tips of Sara’s toes. “Here we go,” she reassured as she raised her right foot slightly so that the crevice between her toes was in line with Jacob’s throbbing member.

“I think this is like a first for both of us,” Sara commented. “I’ve never had my foot fucked and you’ve never fucked a foot, in fact, this might be a first in the world hey? A shrunken human fucking a foot?”

Jacob grabbed Sara’s second toe with his right hand and her 3rd toe with his left. He thrust his penis between them and moaned as the friction brought him pleasure and the cool, minty sensation of the foot cream coated his member. He was now pressed firmly against Sara’s toes as the tips rested against his chest. He looked up at Sara to see her smiling down at him. He could smell nail polish and foot cream. He pulled his penis backwards and thrust forward again. His balls swelled with lust. He slowly began to rhythmically fuck Sara’s toes as he tightened his grip on them. He looked up at her beautiful face as it smiled back.

“Come on Jacob. That’s it. Fuck my foot!” She encouraged. This only aided Jacob as his member stiffened in response and his orgasm began to build within him. He increased his rhythm now as he began to aggressively thrust his dick between the gorgeous, huge toes. Toes he had just painted and decorated. Suddenly, Sara clenched her toes together and the space between them tightened. Jacob moaned in ecstasy as the sensation increased tenfold. He leaned down to plant a kiss on her big toe and closed his eyes as he thrusted away, his orgasm building towards a point of no return.

“Fuck my foot you little perv!” Sara exclaimed. Jacob was over the edge now. He tightened his grip on her toes and felt them clench even further. He thrust one more time, trying desperately to squeeze himself right through her toes and exploded with such force he swore his brain was exploding. He thrust again and again as loads of cum cannoned out of his penis wedged between Sara’s toes. He moaned an animalistic groan and could not open his eyes.

“Holy fuck!” Sara exclaimed as she watched Jacob squirm behind her right foot. His tiny dick tickling the space between her toes as he fucked away. His first ejaculation of cum landed halfway up her shin and the second not much further behind. She lost count how many times he continued to pound her toes but eventually he stopped fucking her foot and collapsed on top of it to catch his breath. She relaxed her toes and released her grip on his dick. Jacob eventually looked up to see Sara wiping away his ejaculate off her legs with her right hand.

“My god!” Sara boomed as she continued to wipe Jacob’s tiny droplets of cum off her leg, “you almost took my eye out!” Jacob could not speak. His brain was fried and his extremities tingled. His vision seemed blurry. “Well my little foot fucker,” Sara teased, it’s time for you to go home. Sara stood up and stretched. Her tank top crept up to reveal her tight belly as she stretched her arms above her head and yawned. “My boyfriend’s coming over cause I too would like to fuck today so you need to kind of get out of here,” she said calmly. Jacob stumbled about the coffee table trying to catch his footing before Sara just scooped him up and hurriedly placed him inside the DownSizer chamber. Jacob was still a little groggy from his foot fucking to fully comprehend what was happening. However, his instincts kicked in when he heard the machine whirl to life and he closed his eyes and covered his ears as the machine began to operate. Several seconds after the machine stopped, light flooded his chamber and he felt his own clothes hit his naked body.

“Hurry up and get dressed!” Sara commanded “My boyfriend will be here any minute and unless you want a serious beating I suggest you get the fuck out.” Jacob shook his head and began to get dressed inside the chamber. Suddenly he heard Sara’s front door open and a masculine voiced called out to her.

“Down here babe!” Sara shouted up the stairs. She then gave Jacob a piercing look as he fumbled to put his shoes on while his t-shirt was still riding uncomfortably high on his chest. “Hurry up,” she whispered. Foot falls plodded down the wooden steps as Sara waited at the bottom and Jacob straightened his t-shirt and stepped out of the chamber.

“Hey sexy,” Trevor announced as he dropped down into the basement. Sara stood on her tippy toes to kiss him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. As Jacob bent down to pick up his bag, he heard Trevor ask Sara what he was doing here.

“Oh, we were just finishing off our math assignment. He’s just leaving,” Sara replied as they both looked over at him while continuing to embrace. “Oh!” Sara suddenly exclaimed as she broke away from Trevor and stepped backwards. “Look at my toenails, I painted them, don’t they look nice?”

“Wow!” Trevor replied, “You did that? They look professionally done.”

“I sure did!” Sara answered back as she leaned in for a quick peck on Trevor’s lips and then hugged again while she watched Jacob walk towards them. She winked with a cheeky grin. As Jacob passed beside them to climb the stairs, Trevor barked aggressively at him and he jumped backward in fright. Trevor began to laugh and Sara playfully punched his chest. “Don’t be an asshole,” she lamented. Jacob climbed the steps, exited Sara’s house and tried to recount the experience that just occurred. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he’d actually get to fuck a girl’s foot while being shrunk down and definitely not someone as sexy as Sara.

That night, as Jacob was recounting his experience in bed his cellphone beeped. He picked it up to see there was a picture message from Sara. He opened his phone and saw a picture of his shrunken body down on all fours as he was kissing Sara’s big toe. Her white nail polish glistened in the light and her entire toe was much larger than his head. A message was underneath the image:

Just remember who is actually the bitch in this relationship. Sweet dreams my little foot fucker. Don’t jerkoff too much okay :)

Chapter 3: Three's a Crowd by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Another week goes by. Jacob looks forward to shrinking again but he freaks Sara out a bit and shows up for the assignment at her house to see that she is not alone this time.

It was another painfully slow week for Jacob. Sara once again didn’t show any changes at school in how she treated him. Sometimes smiling at him, often just ignoring him while she hung out with her boyfriend. She didn’t text him and he never considered ever texting her back. Jacob was counting down the days to next Tuesday, hoping that Sara would shrink him again and let him indulge in his fantasies. To occupy his time, he would constantly check out the photos that Sara posted online. Dividing his time between her Facebook and Instagram accounts. She had a rocking body and Jacob particularly enjoyed photos of her in a bikini because he’d get to see her legs and feet too. He also constantly revisited the photos that Sara had sent him of his shrunken self dwarfed by her huge feet.

Monday afternoon Jacob’s phone buzzed and his heart skipped a beat when he saw it was a message from Sara:

Sooooooo tomorrow is Tuesday…. You know what that means?

Jacob felt his checks blush and he became flustered. A smile crept across his lips as he realized that Sara was planning some more fun for tomorrow. He waited several minutes for Sara’s next message before the realization hit them that she was waiting for a reply. He wasn’t sure what to type. Should he be bold and text back that he was going to fuck her feet or play it safe and mention that they’ll complete another homework assignment. He typed and deleted multiple draft messages, never being able to find a suitable one that would not leave him feeling like a perv or a prude.

4 more days till the weekend!!!!!

Jacob slapped himself as soon as it was sent. He thought that maybe trying to be funny would be a good way to start but now he felt stupid. Maybe he should send another one. His anxiety grew and grew as he waited for a reply from Sara. He decided to text another quick message:

LOL!

He continued to wait. Glancing every 5 seconds at this phone, thinking that perhaps he had missed a message from Sara even though it wasn’t on silent. The suspense was killing him and filling him with self-doubt. Maybe she didn’t appreciate his jokes and was second guessing inviting him over tomorrow. Just as Jacob was about to begin smashing his head against the wall his phone buzzed.

Yes that is true. But is that what you are most excited about tomorrow?

Jacob breathed a sigh of relief. He had not fucked up.

Well I’m most excited about sticking my dick between your toes.

Jacob eagerly anticipated Sara’s reply. He knew she appreciated straight talk.

Don’t talk to me like that.

Eww. I’m actually grossed out.

Jacob panicked. He didn’t want to lose the only person on this entire planet that had the ability to shrink him.

I’m sorry.

I was going to ask you to buy your favourite polish to paint my nails tomorrow.

But now I think we should just do the homework and that’s it.

I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Please. I’ll buy some polish.

Well see tomorrow.

I’m sorry Sara. Please let me paint your toes tomorrow.

Maybe. Don’t get your hopes up. You need to learn how to talk to girls.

Jacob decided to begin smashing his head against the wall. FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!

Sara ignored him throughout all of Tuesday. Even when the assignments were handed out Sara didn’t look at him when he glanced back in her direction. The final bell ran and Jacob slowly strolled home. He checked his phone and there were no messages from Sara. Usually they arrange a time to meet to complete the homework. Jacob couldn’t bear to just sit at home and wait so he decided to just stop caring about his anxieties in life and texted Sara first.

What time should I come over?

4

Okay

Jacob felt down. It didn’t seem like Sara was excited to have him over. He anticipated that she wasn’t going to shrink him and certainly wasn’t going to indulge in his wishes.

Jacob headed over at 4 O’ Clock and ran Sara’s doorbell. There didn’t seem to be movement inside. Was she even home? His phone beeped.

Just come in. We’re in the basement.

We’re’? What did that mean? Jacob stepped inside, closed the door and headed to the basement. As he strolled down the steps, he heard another girl’s voice and his questions were finally answered when he dropped off the last step and saw Justine and Lauren sitting with Sara around the coffee table. They stopped talking and turned to smile at him as he just stood there.

Justine was of Italian descent. She had naturally tanned skin and black hair. She was one of Sara’s closest friends. She was wearing jean shorts and was sitting on the couch on Sara’s right hand side. She had her bare legs stretched out onto the coffee table and her bare feet where folded over at the ankles. Lauren was another girl from his school. She had auburn hair and fantastically smooth skin. Jacob was really attracted to her natural beauty. She was not one of Sara’s best friends but kind of hang out in the same circle. Lauren sat in a chair perpendicular to the couch on Sara’s left. She was wearing black sweat pants and her bare feet were resting on the edge of the coffee table, her milky toes rolled forwards. Sara sat on the couch wearing on orange skirt. Her right leg was crossed over the left and she had a huge toothy grin on her face.

“Jacob’s here!” she shouted while waving her hands in the air.

“Woooo!” Lauren and Justine sang in unison.

Jacob blushed and his anxiety increased. He was often flustered in the presence of just one girl. But now he found himself in the same room as 3 incredibly beautiful, popular girls from his grade. In addition, they were all barefoot which meant he was in for an incredibly difficult time concentrating on doing anything even remotely resembling normal behaviour.

“Come sit on the couch next to me,” Sara instructed as she shifted over and patted the space between her and Justine. Jacob shuffled over with his backpack slung over his one shoulder. Justine shifted her legs towards the couch to allow Jacob to pass. He sat down and leaned over to place his backpack between his legs. While his head was down out of the corner of his eye he noticed Justine stretch her legs out back onto the coffee table. She angled them leftwards towards the centre. Sara also stretched out her legs and placed her feet close to Justine’s. Jacob leaned back and stared ahead as both of their toes were wiggling. Lauren also stretched out her legs and Jacob was looking straight ahead at thirty wiggling toes situated in the middle of the coffee table. He looked at their faces nervously and they were all grinning mischievously at him.

Jacob became flustered and embarrassed. Sara had told them his secret! He was sure of it and now they were going to tease him and call him a loser. He scowled at Sara.

“What’s up?” she queried at Jacob’s puzzled face.

“You told them!” he accused.

“I didn’t tell them anything.”

“Tell us what?” Justine asked.

Jacob looked at Justine’s smiling face, and then Lauren’s. He was trying to gauge their reactions. “What’s going on here?” he asked Sara, “I thought we were just going to be doing the math assignment.”

“Well Jus and Lau over here are really struggling with the homework and so we thought that since you’re so smart and all that maybe, like, you could help all of us understand this stuff.”

“Yeah, what do you say Jacob, would you help us?” Justine pouted.

“Okay, yeah sure,” he replied while stealing glances are their feet. Sara still had her white painted toenails with the roses on them. Justine and Lauren’s toenails were bare. All their feet seemed surprisingly clean giving that they had been wearing shoes all day.

“Yay!” they all sang while clapping their hands.

“And then afterwards we’re getting pedicures,” Justine added.

“What?” Jacob whispered as he studied Justine’s smirking face. He then glared angrily at Sara. “You told them! You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“I didn’t tell anyone your secret Jacob.”

“What secret?” inquired Justine.

“OH my god! YOU give pedicures?” Lauren exclaimed, “You’re the one who did such a good job on Sara’s toes? How did you do the flowers so well? Will you do mine?”

“And mine, do mine as well!” piped Justine

Jacob bobbed his head in all directions as he repeatedly glanced at all three girls with his mouth open. Justine shifted in her seat and brought her legs towards her. She twisted towards Jacob and placed both feet firmly on his right thigh. Jacob was instantly grateful that he decided to wear jeans.

“Do mine first please,” Justine pleaded, “I want them like Sara’s toes but with little hearts instead of flowers.” She began drumming her toes on his thigh. “I honestly would never have thought in a million years that YOU would be a good pedicure… person… pedicurist… is that a word?”

“We should do the assignment first though,” Sara suggested, “then pedicures afterwards.”

Justine moaned as she leaned back against the armrest of the couch. She stretched out her legs and laid them across both Jacob and Sara’s laps. “UGH! … it’s so boring… I hate math, can’t we just copy off of you Jacob?”

“Yeah, please Jacob,” Lauren added, “I don’t want to be here for hours doing stupid homework, can we just copy off you, just this one time?”

Jacob nodded. “Okay…  I guess so,” he replied meekly. He was feeling flustered again and was begin to sweat. Blood was rushing to his nether regions. He still wasn’t entirely sure if Sara had even told the other girls about his foot fetish or shrinking fetish. Justine and Lauren didn’t seem too disturbed about him giving them pedicures so perhaps in half an hour or so he’d be feeling up and painting 4 pairs of beautiful feet. Not too bad for a Tuesday afternoon. Perhaps he could even request he take photos of their feet … you know… say it was for artistic purposes.

Justine removed her legs from Jacob’s lap so he didn’t have to struggle to bend down and get the math homework from his backpack. She then stretched them out on the back of the couch behind him so she could remain comfortably lounged on her side of the couch. Sara retracted her legs from the coffee table so that Jacob could place the sheet down on top of it. She crossed her left leg over her right and let her left foot hang dangerously close to Jacob’s jean pants. Lauren however, left her feet stretched out on the coffee table and only an inch or so from the top of the assignment sheet. Directly in Jacob’s field of view. It was going to be hard to concentrate. Jacob looked back at Sara.

“Did you want to do this together?” he asked.

Sara scrunched her nose. “Ummm… can I also just copy off you this one time?”

“Uh… okay…”

Jacob returned to work on the assignment as the girls began to chat.

“Like can you believe Andrea would post something like that,” Justine began as Jacob worked silently, “Like, I swear, she’s doing it on purpose to spite me, she’s such a fucking bitch.”

“I’m looking at it now,” Lauren added as she stared down at her phone.

“You need to get over Chad,” Sara suggested.

“I know,” Justine chimed as she rolled her eyes, “Like I can’t believe I fell for that douche bag. He’s such an asshole.”

“WOW! Who writes something like that?” Lauren blurted out.

Jacob began to focus on the assignment questions before him and tuned out the conversation happening around him. He really wasn’t interested in their politics. He would write down a few equations then feign deep thought so he could stare at Lauren’s feet ahead of him. Hoping that this was a discrete method of checking them out. They were long and slender with rounded toes. The toenails were clean and well cut. Her left foot was crossed over her right ankle and periodically she would curl her toes and then relax them creating wrinkles along her smooth sole. Small blue veins wrapped around her arch and ankles. Her heel, ball and toe pads had a healthy red glow.

Without warning Sara began to brush her left foot up and down Jacob’s left leg. He could feel her toes brushing along the jeans. He wondered if she was doing this on purpose or it was an unconscious behaviour. Regardless, he dare not move his leg lest it stop the wonderful, light massage. His jeans were now uncomfortably tight. Despite the difficulty to concentrate, he continued to tackle the questions on his assignment sheet.

Suddenly, he felt Justine’s right foot press down onto his upper back.

“You’d like that would you?” She asked him.

Jacob looked over at her smiling face. “I’m sorry I wasn’t listening what did you say?” All three girls burst out laughing.

“I said you’d like it if I fucked you.” Justine answered. Jacob stared at her for an awkward length of time. Unsure of what to say.

“Uh … yeah…” he finally stammered.

“Okay, well how about you finish that assignment and paint my nails and then we’ll see” she added while gently caressing his back with her right foot for a few seconds before placing it back behind him on the headrest.

“You can’t be serious?” Lauren queried.

Out of the corner of Jacob’s eyes he could sense Justine shaking her head and then all 3 girls burst out laughing again.

“But like seriously,” Justine continued, “Who could I like just have sex with and they’d be cool with it. I just need some cock. I haven’t had it in such a long time.”

“What about Matt Humbolt?” Sara suggested.

“Eww … No!” Lauren blurted out, “he’s awful … like all he wants to do is just put his fingers everywhere, it’s gross.”

“OH MY GOD! You slut! When?” Justine shouted out.

Lauren started giggling and covered her mouth as she blushed. Jacob tuned their conversation out again and just focused on the last remaining question and the pleasing feeling of Sara’s toes brushing up and down his pants leg.

“I’m done!” Jacob exclaimed after he had finally completed the least question.

“YAY!” Justine shouted. She then rubbed his back again with her right foot. “You did such a good job,” she said patronizingly. Sara pulled her phone out of a pocket and took a picture of the answer sheet before Jacob placed it neatly in his backpack.

“I’ll send this to you two bitches,” she said as she began prodding on her phone screen, “… annndddd… sent!”

“Got it!” Justine reassured as she swiveled around in her seat, bringing her feet up and over Jacob’s head and then down onto the coffee table. “Now it’s pedicure time,” she sang. Jacob looked at Justine and then at Sara who handed him a bottle of white nail polish.

“Here you go,” she said as she deposited it into his hands. “Time to work your magic.”

Jacob stared down at the bottle and then at Justine’s wiggling toes and then at Justine’s face as she gave a puzzled look.

“Um… I think it will be better if you were over there,” she suggested pointing to the ground in front of the coffee table opposite her feet. “Unless you want to stay there and I just like position myself all fucked up and uncomfortable over there?” Jacob stood up and climbed over Justine’s legs as he shuffled over to the other side of the table. He sat down on his knees. Sara had placed a towel below Justine’s feet that were now sole down on the table. Jacob uncapped the bottle of polish and pulled out the brush. He then stared at her toes, unsure of what to do next or how far to take this before telling the truth. Or maybe he should just leave. OR MAYBE, he should just man the fuck up, fake it till you make it and enjoy the ability to touch and prod Justine’s feet without it being creepy.

“And don’t forget that I want little hearts on top.” Justine reminded him. “Pass him the red nail polish please Sara.” A bottle of crimson red was placed on the table in front of Jacob.

“Um…” Jacob muttered nervously, “I’m not uh… sure if I could do the hearts.” Justine scowled at him. “I … uh … don’t have my proper tools with me.”

“Nonsense!” Sara bellowed, “they’re right here.” She placed down a small Tupperware dish containing tiny little buckets and paint brushes. Justine and Lauren both bent forward to look at these strange tools.

“That looks like tiny little paint brushes and buckets.” Lauren commented.

“How do you use those?” quizzed Justine, “Like can you even grip those paint brushes and why the buckets? What do you need those for?”

“Wait a minute…,” Lauren stated as she stared over at the DownSizer. “Did you shrink these?” she asked Sara.

“Yip.”

“And… OH! WAIT! Then… does Jacob shrink too? Is that how he painted your flowers so good??”

“YOU CAN SHRINK THINGS!?” Justine shrieked as she pointed to the DownSizer, “In that?”

“Sure can,” Sara replied matter-of-factly.

“EVEN PEOPLE!?”

“Of course.”

“AND YOU’RE GOING TO SHRINK JACOB?”

“Only if he wants me to.”

Jacob felt small as all three girls now stared at him grinning from ear to ear.

“I want to see him shrink,” Justine demanded.

“Will you shrink for us?” Lauren asked.

Sara was silent as she smirked mischievously at Jacob. He glanced back and forth between all three girls.

“I don’t know…” he stuttered. He wanted to shrink but then he knew they’d see him naked and see his obvious boner and then what? Now he’d have to plead with 2 more girls to keep his dirty secret. Justine and Lauren weren’t really known as silent types who never gossiped.

“Please Jacob, for me.” Justine cooed as she pouted.

“Oh, so this is why you made us clean our feet” Lauren exclaimed, “so it wouldn’t be smelly for Jacob.” She then leaned over to Jacob. “Don’t worry, we rubbed some nice smelling foot lotion on like an hour ago so they definitely don’t smell bad.”

Jacob just sat there silently. He was undecided right now, but kind of leaning towards being shrunk as he tried in vain to figure out a way to hide his boner from the girls.

“I’ll give you a handjob,” Justine added while doining a jerking motion with her right hand.

Jacob figured it out. He’d take his clothes with him into the chamber and get changed once everything had shrunk so he’d be fully clothed when painting their toes.

“Okay, let’s do it,” Jacob agreed.

“You’re such a slut,” Lauren joked at Justine.

“What? It’s just a handjob,” Justine retorted.

Jacob stepped into the dark chamber as Sara stood by the open doorway. She coughed. “Um… your clothes? Remember?”

“Uh… I was thinking… how about I get undressed in here and then I’ll get redressed when I’m tiny. Don’t want to be … you know… inappropriate while I paint.”

“Suit yourself,” Sara replied as she then went over to program the machine on the console. “Just let me know when you are ready.”

Jacob undressed and neatly placed the clothes beside him. “Ready!” he exclaimed. The chamber door shut with a loud thud and he closed his eyes and plugged his ears as the machine went through it’s normal motions. When the sound stopped, Jacob opened his eyes and tried to feel for his shrunken clothes in the dark. The ground shook more violently than before as multiple foot falls approached the chamber door. Light flooded in as it opened and to his horror his clothes were much further away than he anticipated. What was originally a couple of inches from his body now seemed like several yards away. Worse still, he turned to see three huge and beautiful girls standing in the door way. Sara was smiling while Justine and Lauren wore shocked expressions. Jacob was instantly aroused.

“Oh my god he’s so so small” Justine commented in excitement. She then stepped into the chamber placing her huge right foot between herself and Jacob. He stared at her toes as they flushed white with her added weight. A shadow loomed over him as Justine bent down to pick him up. He stumbled back slightly but was not fast enough as she engulfed his upper body in her grip and lifted him up and out of the chamber.

“I want to hold him,” Lauren cried out as Jacob was held directly in front of Justine’s massive face. Sara leaned in on her right and Lauren on her left. Their beachball sized eyes examined his tiny, naked body. Jacob started panicking. Luckily his penis was behind Justine’s pinky finger as it curled around his lower waist right now. He feared that she might open her hand and his member would spring up to its full mast.

“He’s so fucking cute!” Justine shouted. Her breath washed over Jacob. Hints of coffee and perhaps cigarette or vapour smoke. “Oh my god! I just want to eat him up. Can I eat him? Can I eat you?”

Jacob looked straight ahead at Justine’s massive lips as they spread into a smile. Her pearly white teeth were revealed in their full glory. Suddenly she opened her mouth and moved towards Jacob, clamping her teeth shut just a few feet from him in a mock attempt to chomp him. Jacob squirmed backwards but could not release himself from her grip. Justine brought her head back and laughed. “Ha ha ha! I’m just kidding. I’m not going to eat you… but if you remain this cute, I might just have to,” she teased.

“Can I hold him,” Lauren asked.

“Hold on,” Justine replied, “I want to see something.” She then tilted Jacob downwards in her arm and cupped her left hand over the outside of her right one holding Jacob. She gripped his upper shoulders with the index and thumb of her left hand while loosening her grip on him. She slid him out from her right hand and then closed the rest of her fingers from her left hand around his waist. He penis betrayed him and sprung up to full attention as it was released from its prison. Jacob tilted his head to look at the three huge faces all now staring down at his penis. Sara had a devilish smile on her face. Justine and Lauren both looked slightly confused.

“Why does he have a boner right now?” Lauren asked the crowd.

“I think he likes this,” Justine commented. “What a tiny, cute, little penis,” she added as she leaned in to examine it closer.

“Why does he have a boner right now?” Lauren asked again, this time looking directly at Sara.

“Why don’t you ask him,” she replied.

Justine gently prodded at Jacob’s penis with her index finger. “Look at it!” she exclaimed, “look how tiny it is.”

Jacob’s vision was then predominately filled up with Lauren’s serious face as she leaned in close to him. “Why do you have a boner right now?” she asked him directly. Her breath washed over him and smelt like bubble gum.

“Yeah!” Justine suddenly blurted as she positioned her face next to Lauren’s. She was putting on an expression of fake anger. “Why do you have a boner right now? Are you enjoying this?”

“Uh…,” Jacob stammered, desperately trying to find a lie that would work, “I… uh… I am just… uh”

“He’s naked in front of three beautiful girls what do you expect. You guys should be like honored he has a boner right now,” Sara said as she unknowingly rescued Jacob from extreme embarrassment.

Justine dropped her fake angry look and burst into a huge smile.

“I don’t know,” Lauren cautioned, “I think something is up. Was he like this when you shrank him Sara?”

“He was,” she replied truthfully.

“And you didn’t think that was strange?”

“Whatever!” Justine interjected, “Boner. No Boner. Who cares, he’s a horny nerd hanging out with three hot girls. Now let’s go get my nails done!” Jacob was unceremoniously dropped onto the table as Justine positioned herself opposite him and plopped her massive feet on the towel in front of him. Her toes wiggled in anticipation. Sara leaned over to pour some white nail polish into a bucket and then sat down beside Justine. She leaned back and stretched out her legs. Her feet rested on their heels just to the right of Jacob. Lauren sat down slowly in the chair and eyed Jacob suspiciously. Jacob shook himself and then picked up a paint brush and the bucket of white polish. He approached Justine’s right foot. He could smell the lotion on them. Hints of coconut and possibly aloe or something leafy. He looked at her smooth, tanned foot and then glanced along her plump toes. Her feet were definitely smaller than Sara’s. He bent down and secretly inhaled in her foot scent while he began to apply the first coat of nail polish. He steadied himself by placing his left hand on the side of her big toe and enjoyed feeling the warm, soft flesh.

“This is so cool!” Justine shouted excitedly.

The 3 girls all watched Jacob in silence as he began to paint Justine’s toes.

“Oo! I’m gonna take a picture of this!” Justine said as she reached for her cellphone.

“No don’t,” Sara lamented.

“Why?”

“Cause I’m not supposed to use my Dad’s machine. It’s like top secret or some shit. If he found out, he’d fucking kill me.”

“I won’t show the picture to anyone. I promise.”

“I’d prefer it if you didn’t”

Justine sighed as she then began to focus on her phone screen and scroll through her Facebook feed.

“You know who’s like gotten really hot recently,” Justine began. Jacob phased out their conversation as he focused on Justine’s toes. Slowly and steadily he applied the polish to her nails. He completed her right foot and then the left as Justine silently inspected his work. Just as he was about to announce that he had finished applying the white nail polish, Sara positioned a bucket of red polish before him. Jacob took the bucket and a new paint brush and sat down on his knees as he readied to start painting hearts on Justine’s white toes when Lauren’s shrill voice snapped him out of his trance.

“He STILL has a boner!” she injected. “He’s getting hot off doing this. Ew! That is SO weird what’s wrong with him?”

“Let’s see,” Justine said as she peered down at her feet. “Stand up,” she commanded.

Jacob remained on his knees and started to paint a heart on her toe hoping that he wouldn’t have to stand up and embarrass himself further. He was wishing that maybe Sara would somehow say something or their short attention spans would drift onto something else quickly. Justine’s toes rose suddenly as he tried to apply the polish almost knocking him backwards in the process. He was now staring at the reddened underside of her toes and could see her inquisitive face in the distance behind them.

“Stand up Jacob,” she repeated more forcefully.

Jacob slowly rose to his feet and kept the bucket of nail polish in front of his groin the entire time shielding his penis from her prying eyes. With her left foot, Justine wacked the bucket of polish out of Jacob’s hands and it flew a few yards to his right and crashed onto the towel spilling the polish everywhere.

“Justine!” Sara shouted.

“Sorry, I just want to see,” she apologized as she gazed at Jacob who suddenly covered his penis with his hands. She sighed in frustration and removed her feet from the table so she could lean forward. Jacob began to back up in dread as Justine’s arms sprung out to grab him. He didn’t move fast enough and Justine grabbed him with both hands. She brought him to her chest and then cradled him like a baby in her arms. With her right hand, she gripped both is upper arms and shoved them over his head.

“OH! Look at that cute little pee pee,” she teased as she now prodded at his penis with her right hand while simultaneously swatting away his desperate attempts to cover it with his hand. She then placed him back on the table and scooped up the overturned bucket to place more nail polish into it.

“You like feet, don’t you?” she asked him before turning to Sara. “He has a foot fetish, doesn’t he?”

“Oh, he has more than a foot fetish,” she hinted.

“More?” Justine inquired as she stared at Jacob waiting for an answer.

“Is it being small?” Lauren piped in, “I bet he like sneaks around at that size trying to like spy on girls and stuff.”

“Did you catch him doing that?” Justine asked Sara.

“Not quite,” she replied cryptically, “I mean, I’m the only one who can shrink people so he needed me to shrink him first.”

“I don’t understand,” Justine complained, “Like you shrunk him and then let him sneak around?”

“Can I tell them?” Sara asked Jacob as he hung his head low in front of Justine’s feet. He slowly looked up at Sara’s beaming face. He felt so tiny. Humiliated. Ashamed. He nodded slowly in defeat. He started thinking about everyone laughing at him at school. Teasing him about his weird fetish. He accepted that fact. He didn’t think straight these past few weeks and now he was going to pay the price for his inability to control his urges. He returned to painting Justine’s toes as Sara retold the story of how he was first shrunk and then how he painted her nails. She left out the part of him fucking her foot. Justine seemed fascinated but Lauren was continually lamenting about how gross this whole thing was.

“Don’t mock it till you try it,” Sara shot back at Lauren. “Have you ever had a guy be into your feet?” she then asked her.

“Ew. Gross No!”

“Have you?” Justine asked Sara.

“Remember Mark?” she said looking at both Justine and Lauren. “The guitar player?”

“OH YEAH!”

“Well he had a huge thing for feet. It was really weird at first but then I grew to like it.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, it was so nice to always get foot rubs and stuff.”

“I don’t get it?” Laurent piped in, “Feet are so gross why would anyone be into that?”

“Well…,” Sara continued as she smiled to herself, “Let’s just say that getting your toes sucked is actually quite awesome.”

“Ewwwwww, ewwww,” Lauren shrieked as she shook her hands in disgust.

Justine’s jaw was wide open in fascination. “I want to date someone with a foot fetish now!”

“What about Jacob?” Sara asked her.

Justine went silent for a bit. “Yeah… but someone… like hot too. Where is Mark these days?”

“He has a girlfriend.”

“Oh,” Justine sighed. She then perked up and looked down at Jacob working on her toes. “Hey Jacob, who has the prettiest feet here? Lauren, put your feet on the table.” Lauren rolled her eyes and then stretched out her feet in front of her. Her soles directly facing Jacob.

“Um…,” he stuttered. “They’re all pretty.”

“NO! You can’t say that! Who has the prettiest feet?” Jacob stood up and looked around. Justine began slowly wiggling her toes as she pouted at him sexily from high above him. He then turned to the right and saw Sara’s toes curled along the edge of the coffee table in front of her. She then raised them onto their tippy toes and slowly stroked the top of her feet in a suggestive manner. He turned once more to the right and was faced with Lauren’s two huge soles as she stared at him intently. Justine had small feet and short plump toes. Sara had quite big feet. After all, she was a tall girl. Her toes are a bit longer than Jacob likes. Lauren’s though, they were perfect. The right size for her height with slender toes that formed a nice steady curve as they decreased in length from the big toe to the little toe. Her soles where clean and a milky white with just slight pink on the heel, ball and toepads. She didn’t have any imperfections or rough areas. If Jacob could just freeze time he’d hug those peds and kiss them all over while making love to them. There was a clear winner.

“Lauren’s,” he said while pointing to her soles. She smiled briefly and wiggled her toes.

“Okay?” she chuckled embarrassed while also feeling slightly triumphant.

“Who has the smelliest?” Justine asked.

“They all smell good,” he replied.

“Well, that’s because we put on lotion before you arrived. Okay Jacob, you can stop staring at your girlfriend and come finish my toes.”

“You’re just jealous my feet are better than yours,” Lauren teased.

Justine stuck out her tongue. Jacob went back to work painting little hearts all over Justine’s toes while they continued to chat. Justine continued to complain about not being able to find a boyfriend while Sara boasted about how awesome Trevor was and Lauren lamented about boys being stupid.

Eventually Jacob finished his work and stood back up as Justine inspected them. “Oh, they look amazing,” she complimented. “Thank you so much.” She then took out her phone and snapped a picture. “These are totally going on Instagram.”

“Hashtag ugly feet,” Lauren teased. All three girls laughed.

“Okay, it’s your turn now Lauren,” Sara said.

“Um, I don’t know,” she contemplated loudly, “it feels… gross.”

“Why?” Sara inquired, “you’d let some random woman touch your feet at the salon but not Jacob.”

“Yeah, but that woman isn’t drooling all over my feet and getting off on it.”

“So what? Let him have a little fun. Consider it our payment for his services. Besides, no salon can do what he does.”

“I guess,” Lauren sighed as she placed a towel down on and the rested her feet on top of it while Jacob approached apprehensively.

“What do you want?” Sara asked Lauren as she fumbled around her nail polish bag.

“I want little American flags on all my toes.”

“Okay… well here is the blue nail polish,” she replied as she placed the bottle down on the table in front of Lauren’s feet. She then leaned over and grabbed the white and red nail polish from the other side of the table. “And here are the red and white. Which one should you start with,” she asked Jacob.

“Uh… white I guess,” he replied.

Sara poured some white into the same bucket Jacob had used earlier and placed it before him. Jacob picked up the bucket and took the paint brush out of it. He walked up to Lauren’s right foot. Her toes rested comfortably on the towel and they smelt just as good as Justine’s. They must have used the same lotion. He surveyed the top of her feet and was impressed with their perfection. Barely visible veins snaked up the top and around her ankles before her legs disappeared into her sweat pants. Jacob then looked up at Lauren’s face as she frowned at him.

“He better not kiss my toes or put any of his gross bodily fluids anywhere near my feet,” she warned.

“Are you sure you’re not a lesbian?” Justine shot back, having now completed her Instagram post.

“What!? I don’t want him to do something weird to my feet. I think it’s gross. How does that make me a lesbian?”

“Can we watch him jerk off later?” Justine suggested.

“Ew!” Lauren shrieked.

“What! Don’t you want to see a guy jerk off. It’ll be hilarious to watch.”

“No!”

“God! You are lesbian!”

“Why do you want to watch him jerk off?”

“Because I’ve never seen a guy jerk off and I would like to.”

“What are you talking about? You and Chad had sex.”

“Having sex and jerking-off are 2 different things. I never saw Chad jerk-off.”

“Why are you so slutty?”

“How is wanting to see a guy jerk off slutty?”

“GUYS! PLEASE,” Sara interrupted. “We’ll let Jacob decide what he wants to do. Now just let him paint Lauren’s toes. We’re gonna run out of time here if we don’t let him work.” She then looked directly at Jacob. “You need to work faster Jacob.” Jacob nodded and began to liberally apply the white nail polish to Lauren’s toes. He was careful not to stroke or feel up her toes in case she complained and made him stop.

“I say we don’t grow him back until he jerks off,” Justine suggested. There was silence from the other two girls as they became engrossed in their phones. Justine followed suit and began tapping away at her phone too. For the first time since Jacob had arrived, there was significant silence. He worked steadily and was becoming more capable with the brush. He completely painted all of Lauren’s toes white while she would periodically watch him intently. She was making sure he wasn’t doing anything she deemed inappropriate. Unbeknownst to her, Jacob was becoming increasingly aroused at the thought of Lauren becoming so grossed out by his antics that she decides to squish him in anger. He wanted to take a picture of her face and her feet at this exact moment to add to his secret porn folder on his computer.

Sara helped him switch to the red nail polish and he paint lines across Lauren’s toes with the polish. He then switched to blue and painted squares in the top left corner of each of her toes. Her little toes just pretty much got a small blot of blue paint as they were too small to paint properly. Jacob then switched back to white and placed small dots within the blue squares. He couldn’t get 50 done on the big toe but it looked very much like the American flag nonetheless.

Lauren silently inspected Jacob’s work. “This toe looks a little weird,” she criticized as she lightly twisted her 3rd toe on her right foot. “And the baby toes look stupid.” She continued to inspect all her toes. “I was expecting better but I guess this will do,” she sighed. Jacob felt a little defeated. He was hoping to really impress Lauren so that she would be open to allowing him to paint her toes in the future. He would really like to spend more time with her feet and although her attitude was one of disgust, her tone and threats actually aroused Jacob as he imagined her being angry and squishing him. He surmised that of the 3 girls present, Lauren was the most likely one to actually be willing to step on him.

“Don’t listen to her Jacob,” Justine reassured. “I think you did an amazing job now why don’t you take care of that boner between your legs?” she added while winking at him.

“Yeah Jacob, why don’t you show Lau and Jus how you like to jerk it,” Sara laughed.

“He’s done this before?” Justine asked.

“Oh yeah,” Sara answered, “After he did such an amazing job on my feet I decided to PAY him… with uh… you know, sexual currency.”

“YOU FUCKED HIM!” Justine blurted out

“Oh god NO!” Sara shot back, “I just allowed him to indulge in his… desires.”

“He jerked off on your feet?”

“Well… he did more than just that?”

“I think he should jerk off on Lauren’s feet.”

“NO! Gross!” Lauren shouted in disgust.

“Oh, come on Lauren! Stop being such a prude. Besides he thinks your feet are the prettiest. Let him enjoy them.” Justine reasoned.

“No! He’s not touching my feet.”

“What are you scared of? He’s too tiny to really do anything anyway. Like he’s gonna what, like spew out a pin prick of cum. You wouldn’t even see it.”

“Ewww. No! I don’t want that on me.”

“Like have you never had sex Lauren?”

“I have!”

“What! That one time like 8 months ago.”

“Yeah so…”

“Just stop being such a man-hater. You’ll never get a boyfriend if you don’t let them get off with you.”

“Come on Lauren,” Sara added, “He’s worked so hard today. American flags isn’t easy to paint. Just let him have fun. He deserves it. It’ll be over very quickly believe me.”

Lauren scowled silently at both Sara and Justine, then stared down at Jacob as he stood their awkwardly in front of her feet.

“Fine,” she relented. “But this better not leave this room. I don’t want anyone to find out.”

“Cross my heart,” Justine replied as she got up from her position and sat on her knees to the left of Lauren so she could get a close-up view of Jacob and the feet he desired.

“Put your feet like this,” Sara suggested as she demonstrated placing her feet on the edge of the coffee table. Lauren copied her and now Jacob was facing the tops of her soles peaking over the edge. Her toes slightly scrunched forward creating white ripples along the pink ball of her foot.

“Now what?” Lauren asked out loud.

“Jacob,” Sara said softly to him, “it’s all yours now.”

Jacob swallowed nervously. He subconsciously licked his lips as his mouth was dry in anticipation. He slowly approached Lauren’s toes. They remained motionless as she stared down at him intently. Justine’s face was uncomfortably close to the right of his position. He tried to ignore her smiling glare and just focused on Lauren’s feet before him. He looked up at her, gauging her mood as he slowly gripped her 2nd and 3rd toe of her left foot. Her face remained still. She wasn’t smiling or frowning. She just continued to stare at him emotionless. Jacob hoped she wouldn’t freak out. He lightly began to rub her toes as he felt the warmth and smooth skin. They were slightly damp from sweat or perhaps residual foot lotion. He closed his eyes and breathed in heavily as he inhaled the coconut and aloe scent mixed with nail polish. He looked up at Lauren one more time whose expression hadn’t changed. He then glanced over at Justine’s massive smiling face and then down at the tips of the toes as they lightly brushed against his chest. They were a milky colour around the toenails that molded into a pinkish hue on the pads. The toes were cool to the touch as they bristled against the hair on his chest. Jacob tightened his grip on her 2nd and 3rd toe and then thrust his hips forward to press his enraged dick into the crevice between them. He moaned softly as Lauren’s toe flesh rubbed against his dick sending pleasurable sensations up his spine.

Suddenly, Lauren’s toes smashed hard into Jacob’s chest and sent him flying onto his back behind him. He landed with a loud thud as he looked up at her face. She scowled down at him in disgust. Justine and Sara burst out laughing

“EW! EW! EW! NO! NO! NO!” she screeched as she turned placed her left foot on her right knee and upturned the sole towards her to inspect it.

“You’re so mean Lauren, he didn’t even do anything.” Justine chuckled.

“He put his DICK between my toes. Disgusting!”

Sara and Justine laughed out loudly again.

Justine looked over at Jacob as he was sitting up looking dejected and rubbing his sore back. “Awwww,” she cooed, “poor little Jacob. Lauren’s so mean hey? Come, come here, I’ll let you get off on my feet.” Justine stood up and sat back down the couch next to Sara. She placed her feet against the edge of the coffee table and wiggled her toes, enticing Jacob to approach them. Jacob struggled to get up and rubbed his bottom to soothe the pain from landing hard on it. Lauren was still brushing her right foot and continued to scowl angrily at him. He turned to see Sara and Justine sitting together on the couch. Both of their feet propped on the edge of the coffee table. Both were smiling down at him. Justine pointed to her toes as she wiggled them.

“Come on Jacob,” she encouraged. “I know my feet aren’t as pretty but I’m sure you don’t mind.” Jacob walked past Sara’s feet and stood in front of Justine’s left foot. Her toes stopped wiggling and she raised her foot slightly with the tops of her toes coming up to Jacob’s chest. Despite feeling humiliated and teased, he was still completely overcome with lust and without so much as a thought, he grabbed her 2nd and 3rd toe and was about to stuff his dick between then when Sara interrupted.

“Oh wait! We need some lubricant,” she blurted out as she rummaged through her nail polish bag. She extracted a tube of foot lotion and squeezed a small drop onto her index finger. She leaned over to wipe it between Justine’s toes.

“Hold on,” Justine interrupted. “Put it here,” she directed as she leaned forward and spread her pinky toe from her 4th toe. “I think he should start here and work his way up.” Sara wiped the dollop of lotion onto the flesh between the two smallest toes and leaned back with a giggle. Justine wiggled her toes back and forth to help spread the lotion between her toes and then shifted her foot over to line up the gap with Jacob’s groin. “Let’s go Jacob, make sweet sweet love to my foot,” she teased. Sara looked at the clock on her phone.

“Better hurry up here, we don’t have much time left,” she mentioned.

“Come on Jacob. What are you waiting for?” Justine asked as she wiggled her toes in front of him. “Are my feet not good enough for you?” Jacob stepped forward towards the toes and grabbed onto her 4th toe which rested calmly against his left chest. Her pinky however was significantly lower down and was adjacent to his groin. He placed his hand upon it and proceeded to shove his cock between them. He pulled the pinky toe onto his hip and the other toe onto his chest. He felt her toes flinch slightly as his dick passed between them, coated in foot lotion as it slipped through. The pads of her toes were cool and damp as they were pressed against his body. He began to thrust his throbbing penis and he pushed the toes together to tighten the gap as he moaned in pleasure. He closed his eyes briefly to enjoy the sensation as he began to increase his rhythm. He slowly opened his eyes to admire the foot he was currently fucking and then looked up as he heard loud giggling. Sara and Justine both had their hands across their mouths as they tried to stifle their laughter.

“It feels so weird,” Justine cackled. “Look at him go.”

Jacob paused. He felt dumb and awkward and weird. It was as though he suddenly realized how ridiculous this all was. Here he was, shrunk down to the size of a doll and fucking one of his classmate’s toes while she laughed at him. His lust was replaced with embarrassment. His animalistic brain was overloaded with lust and his more rational human brain was questioning why he was doing this to himself.

“Oh, what’s wrong?” Justine asked softly, “We didn’t mean to laugh at you. We’re sorry, come on just finish off on my toes.”

Sara looked at the clock on her phone again and seemed increasingly agitated. “Oh, he just needs a little help,” she suggested and leaned forward to grab Jacob. She cradled the side of his ribs with her left hand and with her right hand grabbed Justine’s left foot. Justine leaned to the right to watch as Sara held Jacob in position and moved Justine’s foot slightly backwards and then pushed it forwards causing her toes to slide against his ever-throbbing penis. Jacob moaned involuntarily.

“There we go,” Sara reassured and began to increase the pace of slapping Justine’s left foot against Jacobs body. It felt like several heavy pillows was striking against his chest, stomach and legs. A steady slapping sound as Justine’s cool, damp foot flesh collided with his sweaty naked body. An orgasm was rapidly building inside of him as he struggled to yell ‘stop’ at Sara.

“Shhhhh…. Shhhhhh,” Sara cooed as she continued to rape him with Justine’s foot. “Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.” Jacob tried with whatever strength he could muster to push himself out of Sara’s handhold but he was useless. The pleasure was overtaking his body and his rational, human brain was shutting down.

Justine was giggling hysterically as she felt Jacob’s tiny penis ticking the flesh between her toes. She was thoroughly enjoying this. “Look at him squirm,” she hooted, “He’s loving this!” Jacob opened his eyes. Justine’s toes slammed into his body with a wet slap and then departed a slight distance before slamming again into his body. His body was starting to tingle and an immense pressure was building in his nether regions. At this point, Lauren had come to sit on the arm rest next to Justine and watched with revolted amusement at Jacob’s impending orgasm.

Jacob’s eyes closed involuntarily and he gulped a huge breath of air as his thigh muscles tightened. This was it. His dick convulsed with intense pleasure as what seemed like a fountain of cum spewed out onto Justine’s lower leg. He heard her squeal but her toes continued to slam into his body. His dick continued to convulse and offload his built frustrations. Jacob groaned with pleasurable anguish as Sara burst out laughing yet continued to smash his lower body with Justine’s foot. It seemed to go on for 30 seconds but eventually Sara pulled Justine’s foot away and lowered an exhausted Jacob onto the coffee table.

“Is that really what you wanted to see?” Lauren asked with disgust.

“OH MY GOD! That was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen,” Justine retorted with delight.

“Alright,” Sara began as she stood up and crawled around Justine’s legs. “My father will be home soon and I need to grow Jacob back and you guys need to get the fuck out of here.”

“Nooooooo…,” Justine whined, “Let’s keep him small. I want to take him home.”

“That’s definitely not happening.”

Jacob felt Sara’s fingers grip his ribs and he was lifted into her fist.  The cold floor of the DownSizer chamber reawakened him in time to block his ears and close his eyes as he was regrown to his full height. He struggled to readjust to the light when Sara opened the chamber door after enlarging him. He noticed his clothes, neatly stacked, next to him. Justine stood in the doorway grinning and watched him get dressed without saying a word. Jacob stumbled out of the chamber feeling drugged. He was high from the endorphins rushing through his body but also mentally and physically exhausted. His body felt like he had been used as a punching bag.

Together with Justine and Lauren, he grabbed his backpack and headed upstairs to leave. Nobody was saying a word. At the front door, the 3 girls all kissed and hugged each other goodbye while Jacob hung around awkwardly. Lauren briefly looked at him and then left without saying a word. Jacob waved his hand goodbye at Sara and Justine as he prepared to leave.

“Wait up,” Justine yelled as she slipped on black flip flops. She then grabbed Jacob’s hand and pulled him through the doorway as she waved goodbye to Sara.

“You live this way right,” she pointed in the direction of Jacob’s house.

“Yeah,” Jacob replied.

“Perfect.”

Justine skipped along lightly while holding Jacob’s hand in the direction of his house.

“Soooo…” she sang, “did you enjoy fucking my foot?”

“Yeah,” Jacob meekly whispered. He wasn’t sure if he enjoyed it or if he was raped. He was still trying to process what had transpired.

“I can’t believe you said I had ugly feet,” she chided. She then jumped in front of Jacob, stopping him in his tracks, and pointed down to her feet. “What’s wrong with them?”

“Uh, nothing,” Jacob replied.

“Then why did you say they were ugly?”

“I didn’t say they were ugly, I just thought that Lauren’s feet are prettier.”

“Oh yeah….”

Justine then jumped back beside Jacob and continued skipping beside him as he walked his house.

“Well, miss pretty feet Lauren didn’t let you fuck her feet did she?”

“No,” Jacob blushed as he was reminded of the rejection.

“That’s right. But I did.”

Jacob was unsure of where this conversation was going.

“What’s it like being tiny?”

“Uh… weird”

Jacob continued walking. He just wanted to get home. He felt like he needed a shower. Justine continued to skip beside him.

“That’s it, just weird?”

“Yeah… sorry… I know I’m not being a good talker right now but I’m really tired, I’m sorry.”

Justine laughed. “Oh Jacob, it’s okay, you went through a lot today.” They continued in silence for several minutes.

“TOECOB!” Justine exclaimed.

“What?”

“TOECOB! That’s what I’m gonna call you.”

“Toecob?”

“Yeah. Toecob. Cause you’re Jacob and you like toes so, Toecob.”

“Very clever,” Jacob replied sarcastically.

“Whatever you say Toecob. Hey! What’s your number?”

“My cell number?”

“Yeah”

Jacob and Justine exchanged numbers just as he had come up to his house.

“Well this is me.”

“Okay Toecob. Well, this is kinda awkward. Um… thanks for painting my toes and coming on my feet I guess,” Justine chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Uh yeah, thanks for, letting me jerk off I guess,” Jacob added awkwardly.

Justine leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. “See ya around.”

“Justine,” Jacob called timidly, “please don’t tell anyone about this.”

Justine burst out laughing, turned around and skipped down the street towards her house. Jacob stood there for a few seconds in anguish. He shook his head and proceeded into his house.

Later that night he mulled over his phone. After thinking about it he was quite angry. He felt like he had been violated a little bit. His body still ached. He felt that Sara had set the whole thing up to embarrass him. He was dreading school tomorrow. Lauren is going to tell people for sure. He picked up his phone and messaged Sara.

How could you do that to me?

You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone my secret.

               

I didn’t tell anyone your secret.

You told Lauren and Justine that they were gonna get pedicures

and invited them over when you knew I was going to be there too.

 

I told them they would get pedicures. You’re the one that told them you do it.

                             You set it up. I couldn’t possibly keep a secret there.

Why you upset. You got to fuck Justine’s feet.

And you painted their toes. Isn’t that what you like.

                                 But now they’re going to tell people my secret.

Justine and Lauren won’t. I told them.

No-one is supposed to know about the shrinking machine yet.

It’s top secret.

                                        Lauren hates me now. She will tell people.

I think she was just a little freaked out. She doesn’t hate you.

And she won’t tell anyone. She promised me.

Jacob threw his phone down in frustration and cursed the air.

Hey don’t be upset. Justine said she’d like to take you for the weekend.

Small and all. Wouldn’t that be awesome.

                                                                     So she can rape me again!

OMG! That was not rape. You enjoyed it. Did you see how much you came?

                                                                    It actually hurt.

You’re such a baby! FINE! No more shrinking and you can bet your ass you’ll never go near my feet again.

                                Whatever! My life is ruined now because of you.

Excuse me! Who asked to shrink.

Who started jerking-off when they were small.

I think you forget but one that first day you were running around with a boner sniffing my shoes.

Your life is ruined because you’re a little freak!

Don’t blame me for your weird little kinks.

Jacob threw his phone down and huffed in frustration. He sat their thinking and pondering and stewing in anxiety. 40 minutes later his phone buzzed again. He picked it up to see a message from Justine. It was a picture. He opened it to reveal a picture of her tanned foot with arrows pointing to the crevices between her toes. The crevice between her pinky and 4th toe was labeled ‘1st base’, the next one over ‘2nd base’ and so on with the gap between the big toe and 2nd toe label ‘home’.

How about you score a home run this weekend?

Jacob stared at the picture and couldn’t deny that he was growing aroused. Justine was conventionally attractive and Jacob had never really given her much thought. Until now. She did have short, cute feet and she accepted his sexual fantasies even though she teased him.

Would you like to spend the weekend with me? You will be shrunk? Well have lots of fun!

Jacob felt his penis stir at the thought. His mind raced with possibilities. He’ll bring a camera this weekend and take lots of pictures he thought. Justine would definitely let him.

                                                                             Sure. Sounds fun!

Cool! We’ll talk on Sat.

Night Toecob!!! LOL!

That night Jacob could not flush the sexual thoughts from his mind. He was constantly imagining a scenario of Sara gripping Justine’s foot and using it to smash his tiny body repeatedly into a pulp on the coffee table. Lauren was there in his fantasy too cheering Sara on and commenting about needing to get rid of losers. His mind continued to race through this scenario until he finally masturbated to the thought and calmed down enough to sleep.

 

Chapter 4: First Date Jitters by bobobo
Author's Notes:

Jacob looks forward to spending the weekend with Justine as her shrunken companion. However, as always, things don't go as he hoped.

 

 

Sara ignored him entirely at school for the rest of that week. She did not even smile at him once. Lauren acted the same way, although, that wasn’t any different from the past. Justine however took every opportunity to say hello and kept calling him ‘Toecob’. His greatest fears were eased as nobody else teased him about having a foot fetish or wanting to be tiny. Perhaps his secret was safe and the 3 girls had not mentioned it to anyone else.

Friday rolled around and Jacob decided to message Justine so he could plan his day tomorrow.

So what’s the plan tomorrow?

He waited all night for a reply. None came. He felt confused. Perhaps she hadn’t seen his message. He sent another one.

Hey?

Still no reply. He sighed and decided to just go to bed. He hoped she wasn’t ignoring him and that tomorrow she would text him. Maybe she was watching a movie he thought… a 7 hour long movie perhaps? Maybe she hated him now? Maybe she decided to shrink someone else? His anxiety was driving him mad. He eased his mind by looking at the picture of her foot that Justine sent earlier in the week and masturbated himself to sleep thinking about fucking those toes again.

The first thing Jacob did on Saturday when he woke up was look at his phone. Unfortunately, there was no messages. He lay back down depressed. Why was Justine ignoring him? He really did want to shrink and spend the weekend with her. He even told his parents a little white lie that he was going to sleep over at his friend’s house. He decided to try one more time. Third time’s the charm right.

Hey. Did you still want to shrink me today?

While waiting for a reply, Jacob spent his time eating breakfast, brushing his teeth and just generally continuing with a normal Saturday morning routine. His mind was eating away at him throughout the day as he desperately waited for a reply from Justine. Eventually he couldn’t take it anymore. He was going to text Sara and see if there were still plans to shrink him in her dad’s DownSizer. What did he have to lose? Justine was the only person right now willing to shrink him and indulge in his fantasies. He just hoped that Sara wasn’t still mad at him or even worse, she convinced Justine to ignore him. It was worth a shot and perhaps he could finally have an answer and stop obsessing about it the whole weekend.

Hey.

Hey!! Wassup?

Justine wanted to shrink me today and spend the weekend with me.

I haven’t heard from her though.

 

She got back together with her ex.

She’s spending the weekend with him.

Sorry.

Jacob finally had a reason why Justine was ignoring his texts. It upset him. Justine was no longer interested in shrinking him and Sara promised to never shrink him again on Tuesday night. ‘Well’, he reasoned, ‘at least it was fun while it lasted.’ In his down mood, Jacob found himself creeping Sara’s, Justine’s and Lauren’s Facebook profiles for hours on end. For what? He wasn’t entirely sure. His phone buzzed and it was a message from Sara.

Hey.

I’m sorry about what happened on Tues.

I feel really bad about it.

Jacob’s mood was finally lifted. Maybe Sara would shrink him again?

It’s okay.

I’m gonna make it up to you on Tuesday.

I have a special treat for you that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

What is it?

You’ll just have to see.

You’ll love it.

Come to my house straight after school on Tuesday.

Jacob fist bumped the air. He was beyond excited. This was great news. Sara had apologized and even suggested that Tuesday was going to be a great day for him. He wondered what exactly she had in store for him.

It felt like an entire week for Jacob, but eventually it was Tuesday and he counted down the seconds till the end of the day. In maths class they got their last assignment for the semester. Next week it was going to be their final test on that Tuesday. Jacob couldn’t believe it was almost the end and summer break was just around the corner. Also, the last assignment meant that he wouldn’t be hanging out in Sara’s basements on a Tuesday. He needed to leave a really good impression on her today so she would be willing to shrink him again without having to do an assignment first. When the assignment was placed on his desk, he took it and then looked back at Sara. She was wearing a blue dress and her bare legs were crossed over. She had white flip flops on her feet. When their eyes locked, she burst into a huge smile and discreetly pointed down to her feet. Her right foot was bopping erratically with her flip flop bouncing precariously as the strap danced around her toes. She blew him a kiss. Jacob blushed.

The final bell rang and Jacob was already one foot out the door as he headed to Sara’s house. He was so eager that he arrived at her front door before her. She showed up about 10 minutes later.

“Excited?” she asked rhetorically as she lead him into the house. “Head down into the basement and get started on the homework. I’ll be there soon.” Jacob leaped down the stairs and sat on the couch. He pulled out the math sheet from his bag and laid it down on the coffee table in front of him. He stared at the DownSizer as he waited for Sara. She came down the stairs carrying her nail polish bag and a few towels. She was still wearing her blue dress and now had pink slippers on her feet. She shuffled around the coffee table and sat down on Jacob’s left. She placed the bag on the coffee table and looked down at his assignment sheet.

“You haven’t done anything!” she moaned.

“I was waiting for you.”

“Ugh! I really don’t feel like doing the homework! Can’t you just do it for me while I paint my nails?”

Jacob looked down as Sara removed her feet from slippers. Her toes where still adorned with little red flowers he had painted 2 weeks prior but the nail polish was chipped in places. Her feet were glowing from the recent wash and the foot lotion that was applied afterwards. Sara smiled as she then lifted up both her feet and placed them delicately on Jacob’s left thigh.

“I wanted to get a head start on painting my toes before you do so we have more time for your SURPISE!”

Sara began to softly rub her feet up and down Jacob’s thigh. She could tell this was driving him insane. His eyes were practically glued to her pretty toes.

“Uh… okay,” Jacob stuttered.

“So you work on the assignment while I work on my toes and then I’ll shrink you. Okay?”

Jacob gulped. “Okay.”

He could barely concentrate. He split his time between trying to solve the equations on the worksheet and watching Sara remove her old polish, clean her toes and apply black nail polish. Between all of this she kept reaching for her phone and replying to a flurry of messages. Jacob was working on the final question when his view was interrupted by one of Sara’s feet placed inches from his face. Her freshly painted toes were wiggling.

“Blow,” she instructed.

“What?”

“Blow on my toes. That need to be dried.”

Jacob lightly whistled.

“More!”

Jacob inhaled and then blew a stream of air out of pursued lips. Sara began wiggling her foot about in front of his face.

“Hold my foot!” she commanded.

Jacob grabbed her foot with his right hand. Her cool, damp sole pressed into his palm. He lifted the foot to his mouth and blew on her toes.

“Now the other one,” she instructed as she pulled her right foot out of his grip and replaced it with her left. Jacob did as she instructed while she leaned back and watched with a sultry smile.

“Now kiss it!”

Jacob lifted his head and looked at Sara’s smug face.

“Kiss my toes! Come on!”

Jacob lifted her foot to his mouth and planted a small kiss atop her toes. Sara giggled at the touch and then extracted her foot and sat up to look at the assignment. Jacob licked his lips as he tasted remnants of foot lotion.

“Are you done yet?” she asked.

“Almost.”

“Okay,” she said as she leaned back onto the armrest and stretched out her feet to rest on Jacob’s lap. “well finish up and then you’re painting little skulls onto my toes.” She wiggled her toes, purposely making it more difficult for Jacob to concentrate on the last question. Jacob finished up the last question as Sara placed a bottle of white nail polish on the coffee table and then some shrunken buckets and paintbrushes.

“All done!” Jacob exclaimed triumphantly.

“Bout time!” Sara taunted as she removed her feet from Jacob’s lap and sat up to take a picture of his worksheet. “Now you can put that away and let’s go do some shrinking!”

Jacob knew the drill. He undressed, placed his clothes into a neat pile and then stepped into the DownSizer. With some loud whirling noises and flashes of bright, blue light later he was once again about 6 inches tall. As usual, he was sporting a massive boner. Sara carried him over to the coffee table and positioned him directly in front of a white towel she had placed there earlier. She sat down on the couch and slammed her feet down hard onto the coffee table mere inches from Jacob. He jumped back in fright at the loud noise and sudden tremor. Sara laughed loudly.

“Did I scare you?” she chuckled. “Imagine if you were standing right there, you’d be smashed into the towel. Then what would I do? Who would paint my toes?” 

Jacob calmed himself down and watched as Sara placed some white nail polish into a bucket for him. She placed down a small piece of paper beside him with an image of a Jolly Roger on it.

“Here’s a picture of what I want. Don’t worry about the bones, just do the skull,” she instructed. She then leaned back and disappeared behind her knees. Jacob could hear her tapping on her cellphone. He looked at the picture of the skull and bones and then dragged it over to Sara’s toes. It was small for Sara, but for his shrunken form, it was the size of a large carpet. He picked up the bucket of nail polish and a paint brush and proceeded to go to work. Jacob was going to do this project 110%. He wasn’t going to allow himself to be distracted. He really wanted to impress Sara. The school year was coming to an end and his chances of being around Sara depended on how she viewed him after today because there would be no more assignments. He wanted Sara to use him to paint her nails during the summer and hopefully even after provided she wasn’t going away for university. In fact, maybe he could plant the seeds in her brain to make this goal a reality. Time for some inception.

“School’s almost over hey?” he began.

“Yip,” Sara replied curtly.

“Any plans for the summer?”

“Nope.”

Jacob realized that she was too engrossed in her phone to contribute to this conversation and continued to work in silence. Sara periodically looked over her knees to monitor his progress but didn’t say anything and immediately leaned back to continue tapping away on her phone. Jacob struggled with the skull on Sara’s smaller toes and her pinky toe skulls looked more like smashed smiling emojis. However, he was complete and he was very satisfied with his work. He hoped Sara would be very impressed and consider using his services in the future.

“FINISHED!” he shouted up at her. Sara didn’t respond and continued to tap away on her phone.

“SARA! I’M FINISHED!” he screamed louder.

“I heard you! Fuck! Just give me a minute,” she shot back as she continued to tap on her phone.

“Sorry,” Jacob added meekly.

Sara’s incessant tapping came to an end and she leaned forward to inspect her toes. She raised her feet up on her heels to get a better look.

“Oh my god Jacob! They look amazing. Your best work yet! Come stand between my feet.” Jacob walked between Sara’s feet and she raised them higher. Her big toes almost in line with Jacob’s head. She aimed her phone at him and took a snap. “Perfect,” she commented. “I’ll send this to you, but you have to promise me you won’t show anyone okay! Nobody can know that I shrink people okay. My dad will LITERALLY kill me.”

“Believe me,” Jacob reassured her, “I would never tell anyone.” He raised his left hand and drew imaginary X’s over his heart with his right index finger. “I know that if I want to be shrunk again I have to keep this a secret,” he added hoping that Sara would pick up on the hint. She didn’t say anything as she manipulated her phone. Sara then looked at the clock on her phone and then down at Jacob.

“Well,” she sighed, “we still have like 15 minutes till your surprise. What should we do?”

Jacob shrugged his shoulders. “What’s the surprise?” he asked.

Sara began slapping the coffee table with her feet as they rocked back and forth on their heels. “Hmmmm…,” she pondered out loudly.

“How about we just chat?” Jacob suggested hoping to have another chance at hinting to Sara about shrinking him after the school year ends. Sara stopped rocking her feet and slowly lowered them.

“Chat?”

“Yeah, like let’s talk about stuff.”

“Uh, okay. That isn’t what I was expecting you to say, but okay, let’s chat.” Sara then rested her face on her knees and looked down at Jacob standing in front of her feet.

“What did you think I was going to say?” Jacob asked.

“Well, you’re standing there with your dick out right by my feet.”

Jacob looked at Sara’s freshly painted toes just mere feet in front of him. They flexed slightly and then relaxed. He definitely had an urge to fuck them again but he reasoned he should rather try to become Sara’s friend so he could do this more often.

“Ha ha” he nervously laughed, “let’s just chat for a bit okay.” He then took a step forward and reassuringly rubbed the tip of Sara’s big toe with his right hand.

“Alright then. What should we chat about?”

“Have any plans for the summer,” Jacob inquired.

“hmmmm…well, I’m probably going to go with my family to Italy in July, um… I want to go to some concerts too. Ed Sheeran is coming this summer! Definitely want to see him! Um… maybe go camping. What about you?”

This was Jacob’s chance. His mouth was dry and his palms sweaty. He was going in. He glanced at Sara’s toes ahead of him.

“Um… Well…” he started muttering. “I’m hoping to improve my toe nail painting skills this summer,” he finally blurted out. He then looked up at Sara.

“Well hopefully it’ll be someone other than me,” she cheerfully responded while winking. Jacob was confused. Did she just reject him? He wasn’t sure.

“Oh…” he uttered.

Sara continued smiling. “Any other plans for the summer?” she asked.

“Uh… not really,” he responded despondently.

“Don’t worry,” Sara reassured, “I’m sure your summer will be awesome.”

“Yeah…,” Jacob shrugged. He didn’t feel like chatting anymore since Sara had just rejected his offer of painting her toes in the summer. He kinda wished he suggested fucking her feet instead of chatting.

“What’s wrong?” Sara inquired, sensing his change in mood.

“Nothing,” he lied.

“Can you believe that Justine is back with Chad?” Sara exclaimed, changing the subject.

“I don’t really know the story,” Jacob sighed.

For the next 10 minutes he listened to the whole backstory about Justine and Chad’s relationship. From their first hand-holding in 5th grade; to their first fight in 6thgrade; to their first ‘real’ kiss in 7th grade; to their short break up in 8th grade; to their secret ‘first time’ in 9th grade at camp; to their very public break-up in 10thgrade; to their even more public confessions of love for each other in 11th grade; and now to Chad’s allegations of cheating in the 12th grade and Justine’s unbelievable acceptance of his apology and getting back together this past weekend.

“And now they’re all like lovey dovey again and it makes me sick. After all that Chad’s like fucking done I can’t understand why she would even want to sleep with him. You know what I mean?” Sara finally stopped talking. Jacob was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

“Wait here!” Sara instructed as she stood up and put her feet into her slippers. “You’re in for a treat,” she yelled while ascending the stairs. Jacob heard Sara open the door and exchange pleasantries with another person. It sounded like a female voice. The sound of foot steps approached the stairs and then began descending into the basement.

“I don’t want you to freak out,” Sara instructed the other girl, “but like I told you, I’ve shrunk him. He’s the size of a small doll. I’ll explain everything. Are you excited?”

“Yeah,” the other girl replied.

Jacob watched as a pair of white, close-toed mules appeared on the upper steps following Sara’s pink slippers. The mules connected to a pair of shapely legs that disappeared into black three quarter leggings that then disappeared into a light blue tank tap. A stylish handbag hung off the left shoulder. Suddenly the face appeared and Jacob’s heart jumped into his throat. It was Mandy! His crush! He shuffled around erratically. He needed to cover himself up he didn’t want her to see him like this. Naked and tiny!

“Well there his is,” Sara pointed out with her outstretched hand.

Mandy leaned her head forward and then jumped back in surprise. She covered her mouth as she gasped.

“On my god,” she muttered as she slowly approached. “Is that really him? He’s so small.” She carefully approached the couch and sat down on it all the while keeping her eyes on Jacob. He felt smaller than ever. He was covering his penis with his hands while he blushed rapidly.

“Hi,” Mandy whispered softly. Jacob was too nervous to say anything. Sara rounded the coffee table and plopped down on the couch next to Mandy.

“Okay!” she said loudly breaking the awkward pause, “So, little backstory here. Jacob told me that he has a huge crush on you. Well, I then went and asked what you thought of Jacob and turns out you have a crush on him too. So what better way to get this little romance started then having a romantic pedicure courtesy of yours truly?” Sara ended while pointing to Jacob.

“But why is he shrunk down and naked?” Mandy inquired.

“Okay,” Sara began as she raised her right hand, “Hear me out okay.” She then looked at Jacob. “This is for the best believe me.” Sara then took a deep breath. “Okay, so Jacob has a foot fetish.” Mandy leaned slightly back in revulsion. “Hold on!” Sara quickly exclaimed, “Have you ever had a boyfriend with a foot fetish?”

Mandy shook her head.

“Okay well it’s actually awesome,” Sara reassured, “You get like foot massages whenever you want and believe me it is the BEST! Well, anyways, Jacob really likes feet and he also likes to be shrunk. Well… you can’t like shrink a human with clothes on in the shrinking machine and since they don’t make clothes for tiny people, he has to go naked. So there. A little weird but honestly, he’s like the nicest guy I know. Seriously.”

“Okay…” Mandy began confused, “so, that’s why you asked me to remove my nail polish and clean my feet before I came?”

“Exactly! I thought what would be like a more unique and fun first date than giving and getting a pedicure. It’ll be fun for both people! And also, you guys can chat and get to know each other.”

Jacob was staring at the ground in shame. Sara was assessing Mandy’s reaction and Mandy was glancing back and forth between Sara and Jacob.

“And you get to see him naked before you start dating which I THINK is a nice bonus,” Sara added.

“Okay,” Mandy burst out in excitement. Jacob shot his head up to look at her beaming face. His heart was trying to smash its way out of his ribcage.

“YAY!” Sara shrieked in excitement while clapping her hands. She placed a towel down on the coffee table in front of Mandy. “Place your feet here.”

Jacob began to lick his lips in anticipation. He had only glimpsed Mandy’s feet a few times before, but never has he been this close. He heard Mandy’s mules hit the floor and her silky feet appeared over the edge of the coffee table. Jacob caught a quick glimpse of her soles as they lifted above the table. Smooth, clean with reddish hues in all the right spots. They settled slowly onto the towel. Her cute, plump toes expanded slightly as they settled down, the undersides waxing to white. Her toenails were trimmed and bare, the glare from the overhead lights shinning in them. Her toes molded into a smooth upper foot decorated with a few blue veins snaking their way towards the ankles. Jacob stared up her smooth lower calves before they disappeared into her black leggings. He looked up and then quickly glanced away in shame as Mandy had been eyeing him the whole time. She smiled softly. Her feet were the smallest he had encountered so far. They were desirably cute and her toes where well rounded with no noticeable blemishes. Jacob couldn’t believe his luck. This was his surprise.

“Look what he can do,” Sara said as she showed Mandy her toes. “What would you like?”

“I’m not sure,” she replied nervously.

“What’s your favourite colour?”

“Um… orange.”

“Okay, well what about an orange base with say…little red hearts? You know, for the two lovebirds.”

“Okay,” Mandy replied while blushing. Jacob’s heart was racing. He was still covering his penis this whole time and still felt uncomfortable revealing it. Sara dug into her bag and took out an orange nail polish and a red nail polish. She deposited them on the table then filled an empty bucket with the orange and placed it before Jacob. She leaned over to get a brush from her side of the coffee table and placed that down beside Jacob too.

“There we go,” she said triumphantly.

There was an awkward silence as Jacob apprehensively picked up the brush and bucket with one hand while covering himself with the other and approached Mandy’s feet. The smell of lotion increased in intensity as he got closer. Surprisingly the same smell as the lotion that Justine and Lauren used. He now stood directly in front of the big toe of Mandy’s left foot and carefully got down onto his knees. Assured that his penis was hidden from view, he dipped the brush into the bucket to coat it with polish. With his left hand positioned on the edge of Mandy’s toe to steady himself, he began to paint her nail. He felt her toe flex slightly at the touch and he rubbed his left hand ever so slightly along the toe flesh to feel her warm and smooth skin. His penis pulsed in excitement. The awkward silence continued. Jacob was focusing on Mandy’s toe. Mandy was intently watching him and Sara was glancing back and forth between Jacob and Mandy.

“Geez, don’t all speak at once,” she joked. Mandy smiled at her.

“So, Mandy,” Sara began, “why don’t you tell Jacob a bit about yourself.”

Mandy giggled nervously, “okay… um… well I’m Mandy…um… oh I’m so nervous.”

“Don’t be. Come on. How do you think Jacob feels, he’s NAKED!”

Mandy burst out laughing while covering her mouth. “Okay… well… um I have an older sister and my dad is a lawyer and my mom is an accountant… um.”

Sara started snoring loudly on purpose. Mandy giggle nervously again.

“Talk about your wants, your needs, your desires, your future plans. This is a date not a job interview,” she complained.

Mandy cleared her throat. “Okay, well…um…I like comedy movies and I want to travel… um.”

Sara leaned back and stared at the ceiling in frustration. “OH MY GOD! This is like the worst episode of ‘The Bachelor’ ever!” She then leaned forward and exhaled heavily. “Okay, new plan, I’m going to ask you both the same question and I want you to answer them and answer them truthfully okay!” Mandy nodded while Jacob continued to paint her toes. He was going slower than usual. He wanted to make this last as long as he could.

“Alright,” Sara began, “Mandy. You first. We’ll begin light and then we’ll get into the more revealing questions later. Okay? Now if you were stuck on a deserted island. What 3 things would you like to have with you?”

Mandy giggled before answering. “Jeez, um… okay, well my cellphone obviously and then uh a sexy bikini and suntan lotion. Might as well get a tan while I wait to be rescued right.”

Sara chuckled. “Got us a funny one over here!” she teased. “Okay, what about you Jacob. You probably wish you were on the same island hey? What 3 things would you take?”

“Uh...A survival book, a lighter to start signalling fires and a satellite radio to call for help.” he responded rationally.

“Wow. Well that’s a LOGICAL answer,” Sara snorted. “I think you two would make a perfect match. Jacob gets rescue while you sunbath and wait hey? Okay, next question. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Mandy?”

“Paris! I want to see the Louvre.”

“Jacob?”

“Paris too! I’d love to see the Mona Lisa,” he lied. Jacob, having seen the awkward reaction from his previous answer figured he’d try to impress Mandy instead of answering truthfully. Fake it till you make it right?

“Oh my god! Yes!” Mandy yelled out.

“See, you guys have something in common. Okay, time to get down to the nitty gritty here. Mandy? What attracted you to Jacob?”

Mandy giggled. “Why are you always asking me first?”

“Good point, Okay then. Jacob? What about Mandy do you like?”

Jacob looked up to see both girls smiling down at him. He gulped and breathed heavily. “Um…,” he stuttered. He tried to think of what would be the best thing to say. He didn’t just want to focus on her obviously, unbelievably, gorgeous face and body. “Well, she’s incredibly beautiful obviously, but more than that, she is smart and she seems like a down to Earth girl.”

“Awwww,” Mandy cooed, “that’s so sweet.” Jacob was delighted with her response and he began to feel more comfortable being in front of his crush.

“What about you Mandy? What do you like about Jacob?”

“Well, I’ve always had a thing for shy guys. I’m not really sure why. And Jacob just seems like such a sweet, nice guy. I really like that.”

Mandy and Jacob smiled at each other. Jacob finished off the last of the paint on her pinky toe and stood up to take a quick stretch. He placed his hands above his head and arched his back.

“Oh my god!” Mandy giggled, “He has a…” she trailed off as she pointed to his erection. Jacob immediately covered his throbbing member in embarrassment.

“Oh yeah,” Sara piped in. “Like I said, he has a foot fetish and well, he must really like your feet.” She then leaned towards Jacob. “What do you think of Mandy’s feet?” she asked him.

Jacob was feeling very vulnerable right now. “They’re nice,” he quickly replied as he fumbled to pick up the bucket and brush while covering his dick.

Sara leaned back and noticed Mandy’s frown as she pondered Jacob’s fetish. She seemed a little perturbed by it.

“Oh Mandy,” she reassured her, “believe me, you are a lucky girl. Guys who like feet are the absolute best. One of my old boyfriends liked feet and it was the absolute best.”

“Yeah…” she whispered, “but feet though… why feet?”

“Believe me, I was the same way with my ex but after like a week I couldn’t get enough.” Sara then leaned towards Mandy and whispered into her air. “…and having your toes sucked is really hot, especially during sex.” Mandy gasped and then giggled uncomfortably. Sara then returned her attention to Jacob as he was carrying the bucket over to Mandy’s other foot.

“Jacob, drop that stuff and come here,” she instructed as she pointed to the edge of the table between herself and Mandy. Jacob lowered the bucket, allowing himself to use his now free 2nd hand to cover his groin area. He walked to the edge and looked up at both girls eyeing him. “Show Mandy your penis,” Sara directed. Jacob froze there. He was unsure of what to do. This didn’t feel right. “Oh Jacob!” Sara huffed in frustration and she reached to grab him. “This is for your own good. Trust me.” Sara shoved her thumb and fingers between his armed and wrapped them around his chest, lifting him up into the air and also raising his hands away from his member in the process. She suspended him in the air between herself and Mandy. They were both ogling his erection.

“Isn’t it nice,” Sara commented, “Like it’s really small now, but look at it in comparison to his body. Now picture him full size and you get an idea of how big it is. I think his has a nice dick. Don’t you agree?”

“Yeah,” Mandy responded while nodding.

“I know this is really weird, but I think it’s quite refreshing to see his like, dick, like now. You know what I mean. Like you don’t want to waste so much time dating only to realize he has like a small dick or like a weird deformity or something right?” Sara began to twist and turn Jacob around so that Mandy could now see his whole body. “See, he looks quite healthy hey? I think he’s kinda cute right?”

“He is,” Mandy agreed.

Sara placed him back on the table. Jacob felt like he was some object but was also somewhat pleased that Mandy seemed to like his body. He also didn’t feel so weird being naked anymore since she also seemed to like his penis. In fact, it seemed that Sara hinted that he had a large dick and for him, that definitely stroked his ego and raised his confidence. He strode over to Mandy’s feet with his back slightly straighter to continue his work.

“Is this weird?” Sara asked Mandy, “be honest.”

“Yeah,” she replied, “it kinda is.” There was a long pause. “But, I’m liking it,” she added, “I’m glad I’m here, this is nice and… like… we’re kinda breaking the ice here, me and Jacob.”

“Oh yeah,” Sara piped up, “would you guys be interested in dating.”

Mandy nodded. “Yes!” Jacob shouted excitedly.

“YAY!” Sara exclaimed, “I’m so happy. Next date can be more normal. Like dinner or something.” She then leaned towards Jacob. “See,” she began, “told you I had a special surprise.” She the leaned back. “My first attempt at match making and it was successful. Okay, next question, let’s really open up here. Mandy, are you a virgin?”

Mandy shook her head.

“And you Jacob?” Jacob felt a wave of anxiety. He wondered if Mandy would judge him if he told the truth. Did fucking Sara and Justine’s feet count as losing one’s virginity? He couldn’t lie, Sara already knew he was a virgin. He just nodded quietly as he was too embarrassed to say it.

“Is that okay?” Sara asked Mandy.

“Yeah, I knew he was a virgin. I like that actually.”

“Do you want to pop his cherry?”

“Sure, if everything works out.”

“Mandy’s gonna fuck Jacob. Mandy’s gonna fuck Jacob,” Sara sang animatedly while Mandy giggled.

“Jacob. If you could be anywhere, where would you like to fuck Mandy for the first time?” Sara asked him.

“The beach.”

Mandy grimaced. “Ugh, the beach sucks. Sand gets in and it hurts!”

“Ooo Jacob, gonna have to pick somewhere else.”

“On a bed of rose petals!” he quickly announced.

“What about you Mandy, where would you like to take Jacob’s V card?”

“In my bed,” she relied cheekily.

“Mandy’s definitely gonna fuck Jacob. Mandy’s definitely gonna fuck Jacob,” Sara sang excitedly while Mandy laughed out loud.

“Well he’s gonna have to take me on at least… three dates,” Mandy added sassily.

“Oo! Okay, well this is date one right here. Jacob! Where will you take Mandy on your second date?”

Jacob finished up Mandy’s other pinky toe as he thought about the answer. He stood up and looked at the 2 girls smiling down at him. Mandy was absolutely gorgeous and radiating.

“I think that nice dessert place at Sunnyside Mall. Sweet Temptations? Is that what it’s called?”

“I think it’s called Sweet Jesus,” Sara corrected. “What do you think Mandy?”

“Sounds nice”

Sara opened up the red nail polish and poured some into a bucket for Jacob so he could begin working on the hearts. “How about you guys do that on say Thursday?” Sara asked both of them. “You free Thursday?” she then asked Mandy directly.

“I am,” Mandy replied happily.

“Good! Then Thursday it is! Your second date already set up! Damn I’m good! And the third date. I think it should be on Sunday at your house,” Sara said to Mandy,” you guys can just… I don’t know... ‘Netflix and chill’”

“Well…,”Mandy responded cheerfully, “we’ll see how the 2nd date goes.”

“Oooooo. Jacob. No pressure, but if you don’t fuck up the 2nd date you’ll be having sex this Sunday!”

“You have to fuck Jacob,” Sara pleaded with Mandy, “you will make him so happy. Come on. You’re so beautiful and he’s so obsessed with you.”

“Mmm hmmm,” Mandy hummed, “well I’m not easy so… he’s just gotta show me that he’s a nice guy and all and then I’ll do whatever he wants.”

“Would you let him fuck your feet?”

“ummm… well… hopefully that’s not ALL he’d want to do.” She replied with a cheeky grin.

Sara winked at Jacob.

“His penis just twitched when you said that,” Sara joked. Mandy laughed.

“You’re probably gonna cum so quickly when you have sex with Mandy on Sunday hey Jacob?” Sara teased.

“That’s okay,” Mandy giggled, “I don’t expect the first few times to be so great for me, but I’ll teach him the ways.”

Jacob was making good headway in painting hearts on her toes. Sara wasn’t joking, his penis was actually twitching with the conversation. He couldn’t believe it. Sara had helped to set up 2 dates with Mandy this week and if everything worked out he’d have sex with her on Sunday. His friends would be beyond jealous. His popularity would rise too. That would be a nice bonus. He looked up at her gorgeous face. Her hair was tinted slightly red and nicely framed her round face. Her green eyes locked with his and he burst into a huge smile. She had a small, petite nose and full red lips that circled around straight, white teeth. He wanted to kiss that face so badly. Her perky tits were encased inside her tank top and her shapely legs were covered with her leggings. Her feet though, they were gorgeous too. He couldn’t believe he was getting to paint her toenails. He really must bring a camera with him when he gets shrunk. Even his cellphone. He needs to take more than just memories when he gets to do this.

“I’m so glad this all worked out,” Sara said triumphantly. For the next few minutes all three continued in silence. Jacob finishing up the last of the hearts on Mandy’s toes. Mandy and Sara watched him work with huge smiles on their faces. Finally Jacob finished and he stood up as Mandy looked over her toes.

“He does amazing work hey?” Sara queried, “your feet look so cute. Do you like it?”

“I do. This was really weird but so nice at the same time.”

An awkward silence ensued as Mandy and Sara looked down at Jacob as he just stood there in on the coffee table in front of Mandy’s nervous, wiggling toes. Sara leaned over and whispered into Mandy’s ear “you should let him fuck your feet now. It’ll be his biggest fantasy.”

“What!?” Mandy blurted out.

“Come on,” Sara continued to whisper, “you’ve seen him naked, it’s only fair. It’s actually quite funny to watch.”

“Ummm,” Mandy hummed.

“Just order him to fuck your feet,” Sara continued to whisper, “watch how he fucks. He goes all out and busts such a huge nut.”

Mandy stared down at Jacob as she pondered. Sara was focusing on Mandy’s reaction. Mandy was staring down at Jacob as she pondered and Jacob was glancing back and forth between Sara and Mandy wondering what they spoke about.

“Hey Jacob!” Mandy blurted out, “fuck my feet!”

“What!” Jacob shouted in disbelief.

“Fuck my feet,” she repeated, “come on, show me how much you love them.”

Sara burst out laughing. “Come on Jacob,” she added, “show her.”

Jacob felt a shiver of pleasure vibrate up his spine as Mandy spoke her sexy commands. He was actually getting off without even touching himself at the thought. His most intense fantasy was coming true and he was having trouble staying together. He needed a quick moment to convince himself that this wasn’t a dream.

“Are you serious?” he asked sheepishly.

“Yes,” Mandy replied, “I want you to fuck my feet.” She wiggled her toes as Jacob watched them rise and fall just inches in front of him. He stared up at her cheeky face as she grinned down at him.

“Put your feet on the edge,” Saea instructed.

“What?”

“Like this,” Sara demonstrated as she placed her feet on the edge of the coffee table. Mandy copied her and now Jacob was staring at the balls of her feet and ten soft, wiggling toes. He approached them and began stroking the tops of her toes when they fell still. They were smooth and the pads of her toes gave off a reddish hue.

“Here you go,” Sara said down to him as she presented an index finger with a small drop of foot lotion on it. Jacob grabbed the lotion with both hands and then looked at Mandy’s foot. She had a sizeable gap between her big toe and 2nd toe. Too large for his dick at this size. Her 2nd toe and 3rd toe were almost the same length their sides were touching. He pushed his hands between them and rubbed the lotion on the fleshy sides. He approached and then realized that his erection only touched the ball of her foot. The toe crevice was too high. He rubbed his dick a little bit along her ball, feeling the small ripples of the skin against the head of his penis. It felt fucking fantastic. He then gripped onto the top of her toes that were in line with his neck and pushed on then, signalling to Mandy to lower her feet. She shifted her feet down and her toes were now in line with his chest.

Jacob pushed his body into her foot. His penis bent to the right and was smashed up against his thigh as he felt the cool, soft flesh against his chest. Jacob looked down the length of her toes and seductively rubbed the sides of them. He hugged her 2ndand 3rd toe. Mandy gently rubbed her foot left to right, stroking his chest with the pads of her toes. Jacob was bursting with lust. He needed these toes. He needed them now. He took a small step back and leant down to softly kiss her toes. She giggled as he did this. With his right hand, he directed his penis between the toes and slowly pushed it through. Mandy’s warm, soft toe flesh rubbed the length of his dick, coating it in foot lotion and sent shivers of sexual energy up his spine. He moaned softly. Jacob was now overcome with animalistic sexual energy. He glanced up at Mandy’s gorgeous face as he tightened his grip on her toes. Using his arms and legs he began to thrust his erection violently between them. His moans grew louder and louder and sounded more like an animal than a human as he thrusted harder and harder. He was finding it increasing hard to keep his eyes open as an immense pressure built up inside of him.

Harder and harder he thrust. His muscles starting to ache as he tried so desperately to squeeze the entire length of his penis between her short, round toes. He was slamming into them now as they pushed back against his chest. A wet, slapping sound now added to his loud groaning. Jacob closed his eyes. Pulled himself back and with all his might rammed his enraged dick through Mandy’s toes as his orgasm exploded forth. His thigh muscles clenched and he grinded his teeth sending a cannonball of cum flying out from between her toes and landing on her black leggings.

Mandy gasped in disgust. Sara was agog in disbelief.

Jacob pulled back and rammed forward again sending another burst of cum flying onto Mandy’s leggings. The distance was incredible. This was the most powerful orgasm he had ever had. He pulled back again and thrust forward again and again and again; gushing and gushing and gushing while grunting terrifyingly like a wild animal. Eventually he collapsed onto Mandy’s foot. Resting his weight against her toes. He slowly opened his eyes and was seeing stars. His extremities were numb. He stumbled backwards as he felt Mandy’s feet gently lift his body and push it away. He struggled to stand. He glanced upwards at the 2 girls before him.

Sara’s mouth was open in disbelief. Mandy though looked disgusted and annoyed. She lowered her feet onto the floor and dabbed at the cum stains on her leggings. She then looked at Jacob and then at Sara.

“That was fucking weird,” she muttered as she continued to inspect Jacob’s ejaculate on her leggings.

“Yeah…” Sara agreed.

“Um…,” Mandy stammered, “I feel kinda awkward right now… so I’m just gonna go.”

“Okay…,” Sara replied while still staring at Jacob.

Mandy slipped on her mules without saying a word and stood up. She didn’t look at Jacob once and just walked towards the steps and disappeared to the floor above. Jacob heard her exit the house. He felt groggy and confused.

“What was that?” Sara asked.

Jacob shrugged. “What did I do?” he inquired honestly.

“Those sounds you were making… and your… like fucking…it was freaky dude,” Sara replied.

“I didn’t mean to.”

“But you did. You freaked her out.”

Jacob dropped his head in frustration. He had fucked up. Goodbye 2nd date on Thursday. Goodbye losing his virginity on Sunday. FUCK!

“Let’s get you back together,” Sara suggested as she grabbed him and deposited him into the DownSizer chamber. Several seconds later, Jacob stumbled out of the machine. He still felt groggy and his vision was slowly returning to normal.

“Oh my god,” Sara giggled as she watched him stumble towards his clothes.

“What?”

“You burst a blood vessel. In your right eye.”

Jacob used his phone in selfie mode to take a look. The right side of his left eye was bright red.

“Jesus!” Sara exclaimed, “that must have been one hell of an orgasm. I’m jealous. Wish I could get fucked that good.”

Jacob grumbled and slowly got dressed. Sara could see he was upset.

“Hey Jacob,” she spoke softly as she rubbed his back, “don’t worry about it okay. I’ll speak to Mandy and get you those dates okay. She probably just needs time to process what happened… Not every girl has a shrunken man fuck her toes on a first date.”

“Okay,” Jacob muttered as he finished tying his shoes and then stood up.

“Hey,” Sara continued, “look on the bright side. Worst case scenario who has two thumbs and got to fulfill his biggest fantasy?” She then grabbed his thumbs with her hands. “This guy!” she shouted as she angled his thumbs backwards using them to point to Jacob’s chest. She then let go and hugged him.

“It’s gonna be okay,” she whispered into his ear.

Jacob nodded and sulked all the way home. He glanced at Mandy’s profile on Facebook that night. He wasn’t friends with her so he could only see a few pictures. Her Instagram profile was locked too. He contemplated requesting being friends but decided against it. He browsed through the few pictures he could see multiple times before closing his laptop and deciding to go to bed. He played the day’s conversations over and over in his head. Critiquing himself. Berating himself for losing control like that while fucking her feet. However, his thoughts were constantly interrupted by images of Mandy’s disgusted face and giant feet. Eventually they molded into a fantasy of Mandy repeatedly battering his shrunken body with her huge soles while berating him for coming on her pants. Jacob masturbated to the thought and fell asleep.

Chapter 5: Cheaters Never Prosper by bobobo
Author's Notes:

The final test is coming up and Sara needs Jacob's help. She devises an elaborate plan to cheat that would require Jacob to be shrunken smaller than he ever has before.

 

 

 

The following day Jacob trotted around school carefully. He didn’t want to see Mandy. He was worried what her reaction would be. He didn’t want to find out what she thought of him. He expected the worst. At the cafeteria he noticed her and stared for a bit as he admired her beauty. It was long enough for her to see him and exchange glances. Jacob smiled but Mandy scoffed and returned to her conversation. Jacob lowered his head and continued with his day in a state of depression.

After school Jacob got a message from Sara:

So I was thinking about the math test next tues.

I’m definitely going to fail it.

I don’t understand this stuff at all.

I need your help to help me pass.

You need extra tutoring?

No.

I have a better idea.

Check this out.

Sara sent a link to some jewellery for sale on Amazon. It was a set of bracelets, necklaces and earrings that contained small metal containers attached to them. They looked like tiny little cages. One side would open up and can be clasped shut. Inside you can place different coloured gem stones or the more popular option; small bars of scented soaps that provide an aura of fresh aromas around the jewellery.

Your gonna put me in those cages?

It sounds worse than I plan.

People will see me in those.

I know.

I have a friend that makes jewellery.

I’ll get her to make it more private.

I plan that only your head will stick out so nobody will notice you.

I dunno. It looks uncomfortable.

I’ll put cushions in it.

Okay. But if im in there then I can’t write my test. That’s not fair.

Plan is that I will be sick on Tuesday the retest is on Thu.

You write the test on tue as normal

and on thursday I wear you as an earing so you can tell me the answers while I write the retest.

Jacob pondered the proposition. He didn’t think he would be comfortable inside a cramped little box hanging from Sara’s ears.

I’ll shrink you before school starts and straight after the test I’ll regrow you.

I’m gonna miss first period!

Yeah but it’s just one period.

Come on.

School’s boring anyway wouldn’t you rather be with me?

I’ll think about it.

Look before the test I’ll wear you on my necklace.

You’ll get to hang out with my boobs 😊 

LOL! I’ll let you know.

Or I could wear you as an anklet.

You’d probably prefer that?

Yeah that would be better but I’d bounce around as you walk.

Jacob continued with his day when another message came from Sara a few hours later.

Hey.

Please help me write the test.

I need to order those things today so that I get them by this weekend.

I don’t know. I don’t like cheating.

Sara didn’t reply till 30 minutes later.

How about I give you a blowjob?

Seriously.

After I regrow you, I’ll suck you off.

And swallow.

Have you ever had one?

This is your chance.

Jacob had never had a blowjob. The best he’d done is fuck toes. He’d never even kissed a girl. This proposal had definitely sweetened the deal. He was now very willing to go through with this. Wait till he tells his friends he got a BJ from Sara. They’d be so jealous.

I’ll let you fuck my feet if you’d prefer that.

I’ll do it.

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you.

I’d like the bj please.

I’m gonna suck you dick so hard you’ll go off feet for good.

LOL!

Have you spoken to Mandy?

Not yet.

I will though.

Don’t worry.

Thanks.

You’re welcome. 😊 

The rest of the week continued along uneventfully. Mandy wouldn’t look or smile at him at school like she usually did. Sara was her usual self. Justine would also smile at him and still called him “Toecob” when they’d pass in the hallways. He didn’t get any messages from anyone till Sunday. Sara messaged him that afternoon.

The jewellery is ready take a look.

She sent a picture of the ‘cage’. Small sheets of stainless steel were soldered onto all 4 edges. A small gap was left around the top of the box where Jacob guessed his head would be so he could see out. Some small topaz gems were glued to each side of the rectangular pendant to draw the eyes away from looking inside the enclosure. A second picture was received that showed the door of the coop open. A blue fluffy cushion was squeezed into the bottom of the cage.

I’ve made it comfortable for you.

Looks good.

Sara sent another picture. The closed pendant was attached to a small silver anklet revolving around her ankle. Jacob enjoyed the picture. He could only see half her foot but it looked like she was standing on her toes and the lower half of her calf muscles where straining. It was a really sexy image.

Thought you’d like this picture.

Could be you wrapped around my feet.

Very nice.

Show up at my house at 730 on Thurs.

Okay

You won’t see me before then.

I’m gonna be “sick” tues and wed.

See ya on thu Ciao

Did you speak with Mandy?

I’m working on it be patient.

Okay. See you Thursday!

Jacob wrote the test on Tuesday and it was a breeze. Other students complained about it, but Jacob was very mathematically inclined and was smart. As expected, Sara wasn’t there. The teacher went over the answers on Wednesday. Two students had failed it and she planned for them to try the retest on Thursday with the students who were sick on Tuesday. That evening Jacob got another message from Sara.

Ready for tomorrow?

Yip.

Great I’ll see you at 730 at my house.

Sure thing.

Thank you so much Jacob.

This really helps me out.

I don’t like Math.

You’re welcome.

You’re just doing it to get a bj!

No. I want to help too.

Sure Sure.

Oh  I spoke with Mandy

And?

You freaked her out a bit.

They way you fucked her foot.

But she just needs some time.

She just wants to think about it for a while.

Think about it?

Think about dating you.

Oh.

Yeah I know.

Us woman are fucking complicated.

It’s not a great sign but it’s not a bad sign.

Okay. Thank you.

You’re welcome. See you tomorrow.

Jacob showed up at Sara’s door at 730 sharp. He was wide eyed and bushy tailed. More than that, he was excited. Aroused at the thought of being shrunk. This time he was going to be super tiny. Probably less than an inch to fit inside the pendant cage that Sara had purchased. He also thought up a brilliant idea to bring his cellphone with him so he could take some amazing pictures. He would tell Sara it was so he could play games to pass the time while in actual fact the flash and sound were off so his picture taking would be discreet.

Sara was wearing a white summer dress that stopped just short of her knees. Her bare legs were radiating and she had a pair of strappy wedges on her feet. She now stood a few inches taller as a result and looked incredibly sexy. Her toes were painted a vibrant yellow color that matched the thin yellow straps that crossed over her feet and looped around her ankles. She was wearing an anklet on her right foot and a simple silver chain that hung from her neck. It hung just above her cleavage that was bursting out of the low-cut top portion of the dress. Jacob’s mouth flew open as he eyed Sara up and down. She smiled at his obvious attraction.

“Come in,” she motioned.

“Sara…,” he stumbled, “you look… incredible.”

Sara blushed at his compliment. “Thank you. Come, let’s get this plan into motion. We don’t have much time. I’m still not sure it’s gonna work.”

For the 4th time now, Jacob undressed himself in preparation for being shrunk. Sara collected his clothes and stuffed them into a bag and placed it under the stairs to prevent anyone from being suspicious. In the nick of time, Jacob remembered to get his cellphone and fumbled through the bag to find it.

“Mind if I bring this?” he asked, “I’d like to pass the time playing games.”

“OH! That’s a great idea. Then we can text each other too. Make sure you’re okay,” Sara added. “Just don’t hold it in the DownSizer. Put it down at your feet.”

Jacob nodded.

30 seconds later Jacob had shrunk down to miniscule size. The chamber door and Sara were immense. Jacob was awestruck when Sara carefully stepped into the chamber. Despite her attempts at being gentle, her massive wedges created a loud reverberation and shook the ground from Jacob’s perspective. Sara went down on her haunches and carefully placed the pendant cage next to Jacob. In the meantime, Jacob took a photo with his cellphone but the basement lights were behind Sara and the picture was too dark to see anything reasonable.

“Alright Jacob please step into the… uh… box,” Sara softly spoke, trying to think of another word for cage.

Jacob approached and suddenly realized that he was too tall to stand in it.

“I’m too tall,” he said then realized that Sara couldn’t hear him. “I’M TOO TALL!” he shouted.

“What? I can’t hear you.”

Jacob inhaled deeply and screamed at the top of his lungs, “I’M TOO TALL!!”

“Oh, no no, you don’t stand in it, you sit in it.”

Jacob looked again at the cage. It looked like a tight fit. Nonetheless, he crawled in and sat on the cushion cross legged. His knees pushed against the sides and he just barely fit. Sara carefully closed the door. At her size, she didn’t even feel that she had pushed Jacob’s feet in and that he was now actually quite cramped.

“IT’S TOO SMALL!” Jacob screamed, but there was no reply from Sara. He then got out his phone and tried to text her but his cage lifted and swayed turbulently as Sara lifted it up to her face. She studied the cage and couldn’t see Jacob.

“Are you sitting?” she asked, “try get up on your knees.”

Jacob struggled in his tight confines but managed to get up on his knees. His head had a decent amount of room from the top and he could peer over the stainless-steel walls directly at Sara’s massive face. It was too huge for him to look at entirely. He had to focus on only one eye. One huge, car-sized eye.

“Can you see?” Sara asked.

“YES!” Jacob shouted.

Sara smiled and then stood up with Jacob’s little ‘apartment’ wedged between her fingers. She carefully approached the washroom in the basement and used the mirror to help affix Jacob to her earring. Jacob’s world became turbulent during this and his view drifted from ceiling to floor and everything in between. Eventually his cage settled and swung gently as it hung from Sara’s right ear. He peered out could see her smiling face beaming at him in the mirror.

“Just talk for a bit, want to make sure I can hear you,” she asked.

“CAN YOU HEAR ME?” Jacob screamed.

“That was too loud, just talk normally.”

“Can you hear me?”

“A bit louder.”

“Can you hear me!?” Jacob called out.

“That’s perfect,” Sara said triumphantly. She then walked out of the washroom and sat down on the couch. Jacob’s world swung to and fro with her walking and he swayed about from her earring with the motions of her actions. Sara placed a piece of paper on the coffee table and wrote “Can you see this on it?”

“I can see it,” Jacob replied as he watched.

“Oh my god. This is so perfect. I can’t believe it is working. This has got to be the most elaborate way of cheating ever!” Sara returned to the washroom and used the mirror to help remove Jacob from her ear. She then walked over the toilet and placed her right foot atop the seat cover. She bent down and fixed Jacob to her anklet. Jacob hung against her ankle bone and was facing outwards. He shifted to the left so he could now face the length of her foot and took a picture of the amazing sight before him. Like a rolling green, Sara’s silky-smooth foot flowed below him, under some thin yellow straps and ended in pools of yellow toenails adorning each toe. Jacob loved this view but was not impressed with his current living quarters. It was uncomfortable to be on his knees for too long and sitting down was quite cramped.

“How’s that?” she asked but then realized she couldn’t hear him. She opened her phone and decided to text him.

How’s it going?

Okay.

I’m going to try walking now and sitting down.

Let me know if it’s too bumpy.

Before Jacob could reply his cage swung upwards and slammed back against Sara’s ankle as she lowered her foot off the toilet cover. She spun around and walked over to the couch. Wiping her dress against her backside she sat down and crossed her right leg over her left. She looked down at the pendant hanging off her anklet and began softly swinging her right foot as she knew she usually would to simulate what Jacob would encounter. After several seconds of swaying her feet she stopped. For Jacob though, the entire journey shook him about his cage. He banged against all 4 sides and was starting to feel woozy. If Sara had kept the swaying of her foot up for a few minutes he was sure he would puke.

How was that?

Not good. It’s too shakey and I might get sick.

Okay.

Good to know.

I’m going to put you on my necklace then.

Sara raised her right foot onto the edge of the coffee table and reached down to remove Jacob from her anklet. She pulled her necklace out towards her face and attached the pendant to it. She carefully placed it back down against her chest and let it rest nicely atop her cleavage. She picked up her phone.

How’s that?

Jacob adjusted himself in his cage and he was looking out towards the basement. To his left he could see the rounded top half of Sara’s breast and a similar view on the right. Behind him was a small patch of Sara’s skin pressed against the cage.

It’s good. Trying walking around.

Sara stood up, walked the length of the basement and returned to sitting on the couch. Jacob could feel her movements but his cage didn’t shake nearly as much as it did on her earring and it certainly was way more comfortable than being suspended from her foot.

How is it?

Much better. But it’s cramped though. Can you make me smaller?

Nope, this will have to do.

You won’t be in there for very long.

Okay.

“Alright, time for school,” Sara said as she stood up. Before leaving, she walked into the washroom and studied herself in the mirror, making sure that Jacob was completely unnoticeable in his cage suspended between her breasts. She gripped the cage in her finger and thumb and slowly rotated it about.

“I’ll move you to my ear before the test. But for now, you can rest nice and easy between my boobies.” She squeezed her arms together, pushing her breasts into each other and raising Jacob between them. When she released the pressure, he fell slightly to take up his normal position between them.

“Alright, have fun in there but don’t go jerking-off now. Remember we have a special arrangement for afterwards,” Sara reminded him as she winked.

On the walk, Jacob tried to peer down the length of Sara’s body but her breasts were jutting out too much for him to see her feet. He decided to sit down and try get comfortable. There was only one cushion below him. He rested his back against the hard, cold steel. He opened his phone and began browsing the internet to pass the time. He wondered if he should inform the online giantess community about his current situation.

Sara exchanged small talk with a bunch of her friends before school started. All of them commented how amazing she looked. The first class was quite boring. It was English and Jacob drowned out the monotone drone of the teacher by playing some games on his phone. He lifted onto his knees and peered through the bars of his cage every now and again. He felt a little a cheeky watching his classmates work while they were completely oblivious to his peering gaze. He felt like quite the voyeur.

The bell rang and Sara ran for the bathroom. She quickly attached Jacob to her right ear. “Here we go,” she whispered as she headed to the next class. Jacob bounced around lightly until Sara sat down. She tilted her head forward and to the left so Jacob could see the question sheet placed in front of her on the table. Over the next 20 minutes, Jacob dictated the answers to Sara as she wrote them out on the answer sheet before her. His knees started to shake from fatigue and he sat down to give them a rest.

“Sorry Sara,” he said, “my knees hurt. I need to take a break.”

“Okay,” Sara whispered softly under her breath. A few minutes had passed as Jacob rubbed his knees to soothe them. Sara grew impatient.

“Come on Jacob,” she uttered quietly.

“Just a few more minutes.”

“No. Now Jacob, we’re running out of time.”

“It’s really cramped in here.”

“The sooner we finish the sooner we get out.”

Jacob sighed. He painfully returned to leaning on his knees and continued dictating the answers into Sara’s ear. Despite her worries about time, they finished the test with 20 minutes to spare.

“Alright, let’s get out of here,” Jacob suggested.

“No,” Sara replied, “It’s too suspicious if I leave now. I’m gonna wait till the bell rings.”

“Come on,” Jacob complained. “I’m really uncomfortable in here.”

“Just 20 more minutes.”

“Come on Sara.”

“Do you want to go on my anklet?” she whispered angrily, “cause I’ll put you there for the rest of the day. Now shit down and shut up before people think I’m crazy.”

Jacob huffed and sat down in his coop defeated. He wasn’t happy. This really sucked. His back was hot from straining and his legs were stiff from cramping. He opened his phone and decided to call Sara. He was going to pretend there was an emergency at home. Sara’s phone ring pierced the silence of the examination room.

“Sorry! Sorry!” she huffed as she scrambled to get it out of her backpack.

“Ms. Crossman!” Mrs. Tamar barked.

“Sorry!” Sara repeated as she rejected the call and then turned her phone off. “Won’t happen again.”

“Guess what you little shit,” Sara uttered under her breath, “you’re not getting a blowjob anymore!”

Jacob banged against his cage in frustration and dropped his head into his hands as he waited for the bell to ring. It also didn’t help that his cage was not well ventilated and being pressed against Sara’s chest was causing his prison to become hot and musty. Sweat began to pour down his forehead and drip off of his eyebrows landing in a small puddle between his legs. He closed his eyes and tried to relax as best he could.

The sound of the bell ringing alarmed Jacob as he awoke from a short nap. Sara handed in her answer sheet and walked out of the class. Jacob got up onto his knees again to peer out when an immense figure suddenly descended onto him and blocked out the light.

“Oh my god you look so god damn fucking sexy!” a strong, masculine voice ran out. Sara giggled in excitement as she was pressed against the wall. “Trevor!” she chuckled as he leaned in and kissed her neck. Jacob’s view was blocked by a mass of flesh and black hair. He could clearly hear the wet smacks that Trevor was laying on Sara’s neck with his lips. Suddenly his lips appeared right outside Jacob’s cage and he ducked as they began to speak. “I want to just lift your dress up right here and FUCK you in front of all these people.” A powerful aroma of smoke and coffee flooded Jacob’s cramped coop.

“Stop!” Sara giggled as she slapped Trevor’s chest. She then turned to smooch his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. Wearing her wedges, she didn’t need to stand on her tippy toes to embrace him. Trevor placed his mouth by Sara’s right ear again. “My mom’s gone to a doctor’s appointment so I have the house to myself for the next hour. Let’s go fuck.”

“Trevor…,” Sara replied sultrily, “I can’t right now. We’ll do it later.”

“Noooo…” Trevor complained, “I need you RIGHT NOW. Come on babe. Just a quickie. I need you. You’re driving me crazy right now looking so sexy.”

“Please don’t. Please don’t,” Jacob pleaded softly to himself. He wanted to scream into Sara’s ears but he was worried that Trevor may discover him. He wanted nothing to do with a giant man.

“Let me just go to the washroom first,” Sara asserted.

“Okay babe. I’ll be right here waiting for you.”

Sara turned to walk away but Trevor grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him. He then rubbed his chin and aggressively ogled her up and down.

“Mmm. Mmm. Fuck you’re fucking sexy.” He grunted. Sara laughed and turned back again to go to the washroom.

Jacob stood back on his knees in his sweaty cage. “Sara please, get me out of here,” he begged.

“Hold on,” Sara shot back as she entered the woman’s washroom. She walked up to the mirrors and removed Jacob from her earing and then attached him back onto her necklace. She placed him back between her breasts. Sara then looked back up at herself in the mirror. She brushed her hands through her hair, adjusted her dress and rubbed her lips. Suddenly Trevor appeared beside her. Sara shrieked in delighted fright.

“I couldn’t bear to be away from you,” he swooned. “Let’s just fuck in here.”

“Get out,” Sara snickered as she playfully hit his chest.

“No!”

“If they catch you in here we’d both get into serious shit”

“I know,” Trevor smirked cockily.

“Please leave.”

“Not until you promise to come to my house right now.”

“Fine…,” Sara relented, “now get out!”

Trevor’s mouth turned into a cocky grin before he turned around and casually strolled out of the woman’s washroom. Sara turned back to the mirror and shifted her bra around. She brushed her hands through her hair again and rubbed imaginary smudges off her face. She stood back and pouted at the mirror. Blew a kiss to herself and then bounced out of the washroom. Jacob screamed and shook his cage.

“Be quiet!” Sara ordered as she lifted up the pendant confining Jacob and then let it fall out of her fingers and smash back against her chest. Jacob banged his head hard against one of the walls and fell silent. He rubbed his sore head as Sara exited the washroom.

Jacob was subjected to Trevor’s horrible conversation with Sara as they hurried to his house. It seemed like he only said three words the whole time. ‘Fuck’, ‘sexy’ and ‘hot’. Sara said nothing but giggled the entire time. Meanwhile, the sweaty coop that Jacob was holed up in became hotter and sweatier as Sara’s breathing increased and she started getting hot and bothered in excitement. He could feel her breasts rising and falling with her footfalls.

No sooner had they entered Trevor’s house, Sara jumped onto him and began noisily smooching Trevor. Trevor shut the front door with his foot and carried Sara upstairs to his room. Jacob’s view was blocked by a massive black shirt covering the sky. The shirt suddenly disappeared and light flooded his prison as he felt weightless and floated within his confines. Sara fell back onto the bed with a huge smile across her face. Jacob hit his head again. This time on the top of his now sideways cage. He rubbed his head and could see from his new vantage point that Trevor had Sara’s left leg in his hand as he fumbled with her shoe. A loud thud followed when her wedge fell off her foot and Trevor now removed the other one. Jacob’s cage rose and fell as Sara’s breathing became heavier. She moaned softly as Trevor began kissing up her leg. Slowly disappearing below her dress.

“Oh Trevor!” Sara yelled as she arched her back in pleasure. Jacob couldn’t tell what was going on but he could hear his captor’s heart beating against his cage and her breathing became quick, heavy bursts. All of a sudden Jacob’s cage was righted as Sara had unclasped her necklace and now lifted it off her body and stretched out her arm to lay it on the bedside table. It collapsed back onto its side when she dropped the rest of the necklace.  Jacob fell hard onto his shoulder. He squirmed to the open end and watched as Sara lay on her back, her hands rubbing Trevor’s thick black hair as he rummaged under her skirt. She was moaning and licking her lips. Occasionally she would glance over at Jacob and then return to look up at the ceiling with half-opened eyes. Jacob took a discreet photo with his phone.

Trevor emerged from under Sara’s skirt and stalked up her body to begin passionately kissing her. Sara took this opportunity to remove his shirt and began removing his belt. Jacob continued to watch in fascination. He wanted to see Sara have sex. He was jealous of Trevor. How come such a douchebag like him got to fuck Sara? He was an asshole and an idiot. Sara leaned upwards and continued to kiss Trevor as she unbuttoned his jeans and began unzipping them down. Abruptly she pushed him off of her. She yanked his jeans down a bit, reached into his underwear and extracted his throbbing member. Jacob looked away briefly grossed out but soon returned his gaze as Sara stroked his cock while kissing him. Trevor had one of his hands under her skirt and the other was tugging her hair.

Sara pushed Trevor onto his back and he lay down. She sat up on her knees as she shuffled beside Trevor. Her feet hung off the edge of the bed. The soles faced Jacob. He looked at her toes wiggle in excitement, creating wrinkles along her soles. He snapped a few shots with his camera. He felt really creepy doing it but figured he could delete them afterwards if it still bothered him. She tugged at his jeans and stripped them off Trevor’s legs. She then tore his underwear off leaving him completely naked. Next, she began to lift her dress to remove it when Trevor stopped her.

“No! Leave it on,” he growled. Sara let her dress drop. She turned her head back to look at Jacob suspiciously, before leaning over the bed to pick up Trevor’s discarded black shirt and toss it on to the bed side table. Jacob’s view was now blocked and he lay in darkness. A thick aroma of deodorant and sweat permeated his confines. He heard the bed springs squeak and giggling. The loud smack of kissing was mixed with heavy breathing. Sara squealed and the bed creaked again signally they were changing positions. More heavy breathing and loud smooching. The table underneath him shook as the drawer was opened and then thundered as it was shut closed. Crinkling of a wrapper and then some silence.

“OH GOD!” Sara blurted out.

The bed springs began to squeak again. Slowly and softly at first but then they began to increase in intensity and grow louder.

“OH GOD YES!” Sara yelled.

Trevor gave off a deep moan. Someone slapped someone. Sara giggled. Jacob’s dark prison began to rock rhythmically as the bed bumped against the table in tune with the squeaking springs.

“Fuck me!” she commanded. “FUCK ME TREVOR!”

“OH! FUCK YES!” he stammered, “your pussy feels so good.”

They were both moaning now. The bed springs were squealing loudly and rapidly under their shifting weight. Jacob pressed his hands and feet against his cage walls to prevent himself from flying about as it shook more violently now.

“I’m gonna come!” Trevor yelled.

“FUCK ME!

“I’m gonna come!”

The bed springs paused as a long, deep moan punctuated the silence.

“That’s it!” Sara encouraged. “Come inside me.”

The ground beneath Jacob shuddered as the bed creaked followed by another moan and then again and then a satisfied exhalation of breath. All that remained was heavy breathing as they both tried to catch their breath. Jacob lay there in silence. Jealous rage coursing through his body. He was a teenager flush with hormones. He wanted to have sex. He hated Trevor. He was mad with Sara. His cage was now hot and smelly and too fucking tight for him. His whole body ached. He was in pain and those two spoilt assholes on the bed were in bliss.

The bed groaned and then the room door opened and closed. Silence for several seconds followed by a distance flush. Footfalls approached the room. The door opened and closed again followed by the bed groaning under added weight. Sounds of smooching and then more shifting of bodies.

“I should go,” Sara suggested.

“No,” Trevor whined, “just lay with me for a bit.”

“Okay.”

“How did your test go today babe.”

“It was easy,” she fibbed.

“Did that nerd tutor you on the weekend?”

“Mmm Hmm”

“He has a massive crush on you hey?”

“What makes you say that?”

“I’ve seen the way he looks at you. I can tell. It’s a guy thing.”

“Should I blow him?”

Trevor laughed out loudly. “That would make his fucking day hey.”

“Would you be upset?”

“Only if you don’t let me watch,” Trevor joked.

“Ew!” Sara shrieked as she slapped him.

“Let me know if he ever does something inappropriate. I’ll punch his nose through his head.”

“Okay. But you won’t have to worry, we won’t be hanging out anymore now. School’s practically over.”

“Fuck you Trevor,” Jacob muttered under his breath as he suffered under the oppressive heat of his coop. The giant, black shirt over top of him suffocated any airflow. He was miserable, upset and angry. Miserable because he had been in this tight cage for too long. Upset because Sara wasn’t going to hang out with him anymore. Betrayed because Sara didn’t seem to defend him. Perhaps she didn’t care for him. She had used him this whole time. He fell for a pretty girl and got burned. Again! She was never intending to give him a blowjob. She didn’t respect him. She just wanted to use him to get high marks that she didn’t deserve. Jacob punched his cage and then watched the clock on his phone. How much longer?

Sara and Trevor snuggled for several minutes in each other’s arms. To Jacob’s relief, she finally sat up and stretched.

“I have to get going,” she commented as she tried to climb over Trevor.

“No,” he whined again, “stay here with me. I want to fuck you again.”

“So romantic,” she replied sarcastically as she shifted to the edge of the bed and began to straighten her bra and dress top. Trevor began stroking her back.

“Come on babe. My mom won’t be home for another hour. How often do we get to do this?”

Sara glanced down at him. She leaned towards him and softly pecked his lips.

“I know babe, but I gotta get back to school.”

“FUCK SCHOOL! Come on.”

Sara pulled Trevor’s shirt off of the bed side table and deposited it onto the floor. Jacob’s world exploded into light again and he could see Sara sitting on the edge of the bed. Trevor was lying on his back behind her and was stroking her shoulders. Jacob’s prison was airborne again and he shifted quickly into a sitting position as gravity shifted.

“Can you help me with this,” Sara asked Trevor as she struggled to clasp it behind her neck. Trevor took the necklace and clasped it for her. Jacob could see his face hovering over her neck from his wretched enclosure.

“I’ll lick your pussy again,” he whispered into her ears. Sara smiled as she bent down to put her shoes on.

“Please babe,” Trevor continued to beg, “you’re so sexy and I need you.”

Sara looked back at him after putting her last shoe on. She rubbed his chin and gently kissed him.

“We’ll have sex again this weekend. I really have to go.” Sara stood up and strolled over to a mirror on Trevor’s wall.

“I’ll make sure you come this time,” Trevor continued to plead. Sara brushed her fingers through her hair and straightened her dress. Jacob watched her do this from his prison. She looked absolutely ravishing, but he was still mad that she had used him.

“Hey Babe check it out.” Trevor exclaimed. Sara turned around and Jacob’s view shifted with her to see Trevor naked on his bed sporting a hard on. Jacob collapsed down into his cell because he didn’t want to see that. “That’s from you standing by the mirror. No joke. I didn’t touch it I swear. That’s how sexy you are.” Sara strolled over to him and leaned down to kiss him.

“I’ve gotta go,” she whispered and then walked out of his room.

“I’m gonna jerk-off thinking about you,” Trevor shouted down at her from his room. Sara rolled her eyes and continued down the stairs. She picked up her backpack and left the house.

“Sorry about that,” she began as she spoke to Jacob, “he can get really needy sometimes.” Jacob stayed silent.

“We’ll be home soon,” she added.

Several minutes later and Jacob was returned to his normal size. The chamber door opened and Sara was beaming at him as she beckoned him to come out. Jacob glared at her angrily and huffed straight past her to get his bag.

“Where you going?” she asked him.

“HOME!” he shot back.

He grabbed his bag and dragged it into the centre of the basement. Sara placed her hands on his shoulders.

“What’s wrong?” she inquired.

“What’s wrong! What’s wrong!” Jacob huffed angrily, “where do I begin?”

“Look, I’m sorry about Trevor,” Sara apologized, “when he gets like that he acts stupid and I just had to do it… for both our sakes… or he would have followed me home and never leave.” Jacob continued to remove his clothes from his bag.

“Come,” Sara said as she pulled him up and dragged him by his arms to the couch. Jacob allowed Sara to drag him but he wasn’t co-operating. She grabbed his shoulders and spun him around then pushed him down onto the couch. She pushed the coffee table further back from the couch then returned to sit down on her knees in front of Jacob. She placed her hands on his knees and began rubbing them.

“I’m sorry the jewellery was uncomfortable,” Sara said softly.

“It was a cage!” Jacob yelled.

“I know. I know,” Sara whispered reassuringly. She spread Jacob’s legs apart and starting slowly rubbing her hands towards his crotch. His penis twitched and rapidly began to fill with blood. Jacob gulped and began to sweat.

“Uh… what are… you uh doing?” He stammered nervously as his heart began to race.

“Shh. Shh.” Sara cooed, “I’m gonna make it all better.”

 Her hands reached his inner thighs and she grabbed his cock and began stroking it as she shifted closer.

“Has anyone told you you have a nice dick?” she asked while looking up at him.

“Um… no”

“Well you do.” Sara leaned down and kissed the head of his penis. Jacob moaned softly as he shivered in ecstasy. She then glanced back up at him as she stuck her tongue out and licked up his entire shaft, flicking her tongue upwards as she passed over his dickhead and retracted it into her mouth.

“mmm,” she moaned. She pushed on his chest with her left hand to get him to lean back. “Sit back,” she instructed, “and relax. Let Sara take a load off of you.” She tightened her grip on the base of his throbbing member and angled it towards her mouth. Her soft, wet lips passed over his dick and Jacob leaned back and closed his eyes as his penis entered her hot mouth. Sara sucked as she raised her head. Her hand gliding up his slick dick that was now coated in her saliva. She almost let his cock spring out of her mouth before lowering her maw down its length and pushing her hand back down with her lips.

Jacob looked back down his chest to watch as Sara’s head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Her left hand held onto his right thigh for support as she continued sucking him off. Jacob saw his phone in his right hand and discreetly unlocked it. He swiped for the camera. He glanced back at Sara as she continued. It felt fucking amazing but he wanted to get proof so he could prove to his friends he got a blowjob. He expertly switched the camera to selfie mode without disturbing Sara. He held the phone up high and with his face in one corner and the back of Sara’s head in the other he took a picture. No flash. No sound. Sara was none the wiser.

Jacob was satisfied. You couldn’t tell it was Sara in the photo. She was a bit blurry and it just looked like some random blonde girl.  This was perfect, he could just say he met someone online and got a BJ. He carefully lowered the phone down and leaned back to enjoy the sensations Sara was causing. He could feel the orgasm building and Sara never once slowed down.

His balls began to raise as he was getting close to climax.

“I’m gonna come,” he stuttered.

Sara tightened her grip on his dick and began to suck his dick faster. Jacob started moaning as the pressure built. He tapped on her shoulder but she swatted his hand away. He tried to hold back but it was no use. His thighs clenched and he thrust forward slightly as he squirted right into Sara’s mouth. She continued sucking his cock as he orgasmed, spewing into her mouth. Jacob moaned and squirmed as the sensation felt amazing. It was as though she was sucking his soul out of him.

She slowed as Jacob’s penis stopped pulsing and with his hard cock still in her mouth she swallowed. She lifted her head up and his dick exited her mouth with an audible pop. Sara stroked his thighs as she glanced up at him.

“How was that?” she asked, “still mad?”

“No…” Jacob uttered between breaths, “It was… amazing.”

Sara sat down beside him and wrapped her arm around his neck. She flicked his still erect penis and giggled.

“Are we even now?” she inquired.

“Yes,” Jacob replied breathlessly, “thank you.”

“My pleasure,” she replied with a wink.

Jacob got up and got dressed. He slipped his phone into his pocket and put on his shoes. Sara stood up and hovered over him. He stood up and grabbed his backpack.

“See ya later,” he muttered at Sara and then turned to leave. Sara grabbed his arm and yanked him around.

“Um…,” she uttered as she looked at the ground, shuffling her feet about. She then looked directly at Jacob. “Don’t tell anyone about this,” she asked.

“I won’t,” Jacob replied and then turned around. Sara grabbed him again and spun him around.

She was staring very intently at him. “I mean it,” she said sternly. “If you tell ANYONE…anyone about this… I WILL shrink you and I WILL eat you.” Jacob’s eyes went wide as tried to gauge if she was joking or not.

“I’m not joking,” she continued as though she could read his thoughts, “I will shrink you. Put you in my mouth and eat you.”

Jacob nodded slowly.

“I’m serious Jacob. I did this as a favour to you and all I ask is that you respect me okay.”

“Okay,” Jacob replied meekly. He then slowly turned as Sara continued to glare at him. He walked up the stairs to the main floor.

“I WLL EAT YOU!” Sara shouted up the stairs.

That night Jacob lay awake mulling over the photo he had taken. He was confident that no-one would recognize Sara in it. He also couldn’t believe that Sara threatened to eat him. He was also rock hard at the thought. He hadn’t told her but the threat of being eaten was also one of his fantasies. He looked through his other photos. None of them were really good. After all that and he couldn’t get any decent giantess shots. He decided not to send the blowjob photo to anyone.

He placed his phone on his bed side table and tried to sleep but Sara’s threats were playing through his mind. His thoughts raced. He imagined Sara standing over him as he lay helpless on a kitchen table. She shakes her head in disgust and calmly asks him why he told other people he got a blowjob from her. She picks him up by his ankle and dangles him above her mouth. She tells him this is all his fault and she’s going to turn him into the piece of shit that he his. Jacob jerked-off to the mental image and fell asleep.

Chapter 6: To Err is Human by bobobo
Author's Notes:

In a vain attempt to look cool, Jacob sends his friends a raunchy picture that he should not have sent. The fall out from his actions leave him wondering if he'll ever be shrunk again?

 

 

 

Several days had passed and it was Prom night. Jacob dreaded this evening. He didn’t bother to get a date. Who’s he kidding, he didn’t even try. He had no confidence to approach a girl. Here he was alone in his room on a Friday night. Once gain as usual. Some of his friends went. Pictures were popping up on Facebook, Instagram and SnapChat as the night was progressing. One image showed that Mandy was there with some random guy. Jacob felt sad. He still beat himself up about fucking away his chance with Mandy. His phone buzzed. It was his friend Shane.

Dude, why aren’t you here.

This party is sick.

Don’t tell me you’re being a loser at home.

Jacob tossed his phone aside and huffed in frustration. Then an idea popped into his head. Would he dare? He browsed the pictures on his phone and looked at the one he took of Sara giving him a blowjob. You couldn’t tell it was her. He thought about Sara’s threat.

“I’m never gonna see her again anyway,” he reasoned. “She’s not gonna eat me if she can’t shrink me.”

Jacob felt that he had nothing to lose. Sara had hinted that she wasn’t going to see Jacob again once school ended. Justine’s bright idea of shrinking him fell through when she got back together with Chad and Mandy wouldn’t even look at him. He licked his lips and rubbed his hands.

Sorry dude. Busy.

With what?

Getting a BJ right now.

You fucking lying.

Jacob sent the picture and waited patiently.

Dude! Who is that?

Don’t worry about it.

Fuck man I’m jealous.

Enjoy.

Call me tomorrow.

Jacob felt a brief sprite of joy but this quickly faded to sadness as another SnapChat popped up from one of his other friends. He clicked on it and it was people dancing at prom. Mandy appeared in it again, dancing really close to this random muscular guy. Jacob turned his phone off. He didn’t want to see another picture of prom pop up on his phone or hear the constant ding of updates on his social feeds. He retrieved his laptop and went straight to his regular porn sites to pass the time.

The next morning, Jacob woke up and turned on his phone before going to the washroom. He could hear his phone beeping incessantly from his room. It sounded like he had got a lot of messages last night. Probably his friends being jealous and asking him a hundred questions. He smiled at himself in the mirror and then went to retrieve his phone. There was some voicemails and tons of unread messages. The first one he opened was messages from Sara.

How could you! On prom night.

Why?

I’m crying right now because of you.

You’re a fucking loser you know that.

I hope you never get laid you fucking ugly virgin!

Only fat ugly girls will have sex with you.

ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!

Where are you!

I’m going tell everyone you fuck feet.

Mandy hates your guts by the way.

Thinks you’re a ugly creep.

I’m going to eat you.

If you don’t come to my house tomorrow and shrink I’ll get someone to knock you out and bring you.

I will eat you fucking loser. Hope you had a nice life.

Jacob was suddenly overcome with crippling anxiety. What had he done? The next messages were from Shane.

Dude! We all salute you you lucky fuck.

Is that Sara in the pic?

Dude, did this happen. Did Sara give you a BJ?

Jacob dropped his phone in panic. “Shit!” he thought. “I’ve totally fucked up.” He picked his phone back up and went through the still reaming unread texts. The next message was from his other friend David:

Did Sara suck you off!!!!!

Trevor is pissed. Sara is crying. Dude… your fucked.

Dude Trevor is telling everyone he’s going to kill you.

Come hide at my house tomorrow.

There were some messages from Justine:

Your and asshole you know that!

I can’t believe you did this to Sara after all she did for you.

I should have crushed you when I had the chance.

I’m gonna tell everyone you are a foot freak have a nice life loser.

There was a message from a number he didn’t recognize:

I’m gonna kill you.

Jacob guess that it was from Trevor. He listened to his unread voicemails as he sat on his bed in shocked disbelief.

 “You have 3 new messages. First message,” the monotone computer voice droned out.

“How could you Jacob?” It was Sara and she was crying. “It’s prom night and you send everyone that picture… *sniff*… Trevor has broken up with me… *sniff* Why Jacob? Why?... I thought we were friends … *sniff*” The rest of the message was Sara starting to cry before it cut out.

“To reply to this message press 4. To save it press 7.”

Jacob pressed 9.

“Message deleted. Next message.”

“YOU ARE A FUCKING HUGE LOSER YOU KNOW THAT?” Sara was furious, “TREVOR SAYS’S HE’S GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS. I HOPE HE FUCKING KILLS YOU. NO WONDER YOU’RE A VIRGIN YOU UGLY LOSER. NOBODY LIKES YOU!”

“To reply to this message press 4. To save it press 7.”

Jacob tapped on his phone.

“Message deleted. Next message.”

“Hey, it’s Sara.” She sounded calm. “Look. I’m sorry about what I said last night. Um… in hindsight it was like probably for the best. Turns out Trevor was cheating on me so… guess… your actions helped me get rid of that fucking douchebag… so I want to um, just say like thanks. Um… I’m still feeling kinda crappy and… um… was wondering if you’d like to like paint my toenails or something. I was thinking some smiley faces to like help me cheer up. So… um… my parents are away for the day so like anytime today would work. Just let me know okay? So anyways… um… just text me or something, okay, ciao.”

“To reply to this message…” Jacob pressed 7. “Message saved. End of messages. To return…” He hung up his phone. He lay back down and wanted cry. What had he done? He felt guilty and worthless. Did Sara really want him to paint his nails or was that a ploy to shrink him and eat him? He wasn’t sure. He didn’t want to risk it. He opened the messages from Sara and contemplated what to write. He spent several minutes typing away a message and then deleting it. He tried apologizing, acting casual, asking what time to come over, calling her a bitch. Nothing seemed right. His doorbell rang. Jacob froze in fear.

He was the only one home. He slowly tip-toed down the stairs careful to not make a noise. The doorbell rang again. Jacob sneaked up to the door and peeked through the eyehole. It was Brad. He wondered what he was doing here. He was more of an acquaintance than a friend. Jacob looked around as much as he could see. Brad was alone. He slowly opened the door. Suddenly a hand from behind the door frame punched the door wide open and Trevor swung out from his hiding place. He looked furious. Brad was smiling.

“Trever I…,” was all that Jacob could stammer before Trevor’s fist smashed his nose. Jacob stumbled back clutching his raw, bleeding nose.

“You fuck my girlfriend hey!” he yelled as he marched up to Jacob who was staggering backwards holding one of his hands out.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” he stuttered through his hand holding onto his nose. His vision was blurry.

“I’ll fucking kill you.”

Jacob tripped over a carpet and fell onto his backside. He held one of his hands up as he turned his face away in fear.

“Please Trevor, Please. I’m sorry.”

“You’re pathetic you know that.” Trevor slapped him across the head. “Hey! You’re a loser hey. Say it!” He slapped him again.

“I’M A LOSER!” Jacob shrieked in anguish.

“That’s right!” Through shut eyelids he heard Jacob snort and then gurgle his mouth before a warm, sticky globule of spit hit his cheek.

“You better make sure I never see you again,” he growled before leaving.

“Dude… that was epic,” he heard Brad chuckle as they walked away leaving the front door open. When he was sure the coast was clear, Jacob stood up. His nose was swollen and bleeding. He stumbled over to the door to close it, gathered some tissues for his nose and lay in bed for the rest of the day. Sara messaged him again that afternoon.

Hey! Come paint my toenails.

She attached a picture of her feet lying flat on her bedspread. The toes were bare. Jacob was suspicious but he took this opportunity to try set things right.

I’m really sorry about last night.

I wanted to look cool in front of my friends.

Its okay.

Turns out Trevor was cheating on me.

So it was for the best.

He punched me today.

Trevor did?

Yeah.

Are you okay?

I’m fine.

That’s good.

Come paint my nails now.

We have 2 hours before my parents get home.

I’d rather just stay at home.

I feel too crappy to go anywhere.

I’m really sorry about what I did.

Come to my house.

After you paint my nails, I’ll make you feel better.

If you know what I mean…

Not today. Sorry.

After what you did you can’t even just do one thing for me as like a way of saying sorry.

You’re going to eat me.

I won’t.

I promise.

I’m over it.

Like I said it was for the best.

I should be thanking you.

You can thank me by letting me stay home today.

Okay.

Jacob was still suspicious of Sara’s attempts to get him to come to her house. However, after the text conversation, he felt slightly better. There was a chance that Sara was telling the truth. Jacob just wasn’t willing to risk his life to find out.

The final week of school was awkward for Jacob. His friends kept congratulating him on his blowjob. Rumors were swirling that Sara had a shrinking machine and Jacob had a foot fetish. Some of his friends teased him. Sara was sick a lot or stayed at home depressed. Justine would turn her nose up at him. To Jacob’s relief school finally finished and summer holidays started.

------------------------------------------

Jacob’s summer was proving to be quite uneventful. He was working at the local supermarket stocking the produce section during the day. He hung out with his friends some evenings and maintained interest on the DownSizer project at BioGen. There were few official statements about it and only just rumors and speculations. People were prophesizing what uses it would have from reducing transport costs for goods and raw materials to medical applications. The giantess boards were going crazy with future prospects. Some were saying they were going to buy it the moment it came out and had started saving. Others even admitted that they would volunteer to be slaves to fetish artists. A few confessed that they would like to be crushed or eaten. Jacob thought those people were crazy. Occasionally he would look over the pictures he had from his sexploitations and wonder when he’d be able to shrink again.

One hot summer day, Sara walked into the store. Jacob noticed her instantly. She was wearing white short-shorts and a blue tank top. White flip flops adorned her feet. He instantly became nervous and hid in the staff room. Fifteen minutes later he emerged and sneakily scanned the produce section for her. Luckily, she was gone. Jacob returned to work and continued to stack the oranges when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and was face to face with Sara.

“Oh! Hi!” he stammered loudly trying to hide his nervousness.

“Hey! Long time no see!” Sara beamed back and hugged Jacob tightly. “How are you?”

“I’m uh good… you?”

“I’m great too. What’s up? So, you work here now?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s great. Any perks? Discounts? Eat any fruit you want?”

“Ha ha…um… no, not really. I can take the bruised fruit home, but there’s always too much.”

“I see. That’s interesting.”

Jacob struggled to think of what to say next.

“What are you doing uh during the summer?” he eventually asked.

“Looking for a boyfriend,” she giggled. “No. I’m working at my dad’s office. Trying to like save as much money as possible. I’m gonna travel for a year come September.”

“Oh, that’s nice. Wish I could do that. I’m gonna start university after summer.”

“Sounds about right, you are a very smart person.”

There was another awkward silence. Sara looked down at her feet and shuffled slightly before returning her gaze to Jacob.

“Hey…um… listen,” she began nervously as she brushed her hair behind her ears. “You wouldn’t um… like to get a coffee or something sometime?”

“A coffee?”

“Yeah… to um catch up and stuff.”

Jacob wasn’t sure if Sara was asking him out on a date or not. He swallowed hard to try relax his beating heart.

“Uh, yeah, sounds good.”

Sara burst into a huge smile and hugged him. “Awesome! I’ll text you later,” she beamed and then skipped towards the cashiers to exit.

That evening, Jacob got a text message from Sara:

Hey!

Hi!

So I want to be honest with you.

Okay.

I kinda like you.

I didn’t realize it until I saw you today.

I’m tired of dating idiots.

So I was wondering if you’d like to be my boyfriend.

I hope this isn’t too forward.

Jacob was surprised. Was this for real? He found Sara attractive but he never thought in a million years that he would date her. He was about to text back when Sara sent another message.

And I’m not saying this because you have a nice dick.

I think you have a sexy brain too.

LOL!

Jacob’s mouth became dry and his heart leapt into his throat. He was nervous, really nervous. He took a deep breath and decided to accept this amazing proposal. He’d never had a girlfriend. Sara would be an awesome first one. His friends would be so jealous.

I would love to be your boyfriend.

OMG! I’m so happy. You have no idea.

I’m happy too.

So can we skip coffee then and just go straight to hanging out?

I feel like I already know you quite well.

I know your secrets LOL!

Sure. What do you have in mind?

Would you like to just Netflix and chill this sat?

Sure.

I don’t mean to be rude but you do know what Netflix and chill means right?

We’re gonna watch a movie and relax.

No.

I’m just kidding. I know what it means.

LOL

Had me worried there.

I figured maybe you weren’t as smart as I thought.

Maybe doing some math equations on Sat would make me more attractive.

Jacob was surprised at his own ability to write funny text messages to Sara. He figured it was the sudden ego boost that allowed him to relax and have a little fun.

You do that and we will just watch a movie and nothing else.

Lol! Should I bring anything?

A box of condoms!

Jacob was surprised. He thought Netflix and chill was code to make out, you know, like kiss and feel each other up. He didn’t realize it meant sex or was Sara joking. He hated communicating over text messages. So many innuendoes and jokes are lost without voice or face-to-face interaction. He needed to clarify.

Seriously?

Well I have some but they might not fit.

Jacob was now 95% sure Sara wanted to have sex with him on Saturday. He just needed that extra 5% certainty to alleviate his anxiety. He just hoped that Sara wouldn’t be turned off by his naivety.

Please don’t hate me but are you planning to have sex with me on Saturday or are you joking.

I’m sorry this sounds lame but I’m not very good at this.

You said you knew what Netflix and chill means.

I thought I did

Your so cute!!!

Yes I want to fuck you on Sat.

Unless you don’t want to.

I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.

There was that extra 5% that Jacob needed.

No I’d love to.

YAY!

Can I make a request?

Okay.

Can you shave your pubic hair please.

Or trim it.

I’m not a fan of hair down there.

Of course.

:)

See you Sat.

Jacob researched how to shave his pubic hair on the internet and spent most of his free time over the next two days researching sex techniques that girls love. He was inexperienced. In fact, he’d never had sex. He didn’t want to disappoint Sara. This might be his one and only time in his life that he’d get to go to bed with such an attractive woman and if he could please her sexually then she’d want more. He also figured that this would be a great self-esteem boost.

His anxiousness to see Sara on Saturday was heightened by the constant text messages she sent him. Photos of her in suggestive poses. Sometimes she was naked but covering up her boobs or vagina with her hands or a towel. She spoke about how they could have the whole weekend together because her parents would be away. She reassured him that he shouldn’t be worried he was a virgin, she’d be willing to teach. Jacob hoped that his research would surprise her. On Friday she demanded a dick-pic since she’d sent so many photos and he sent none. Jacob complied. It was awkward but that was one thing off the bucket list of stuff that he expected a person his age should do. The compliments from Sara made him feel more confident and he couldn’t wait for the weekend. Surprisingly, they never spoke about his foot fetish or the DownSizer. Jacob didn’t want to bring it up. He wanted to appear like a normal guy to Sara. He even complimented her tits and ass as he thought he should.

Saturday arrived and Jacob was at Sara’s house at noon as arranged. He had a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine he stole from his pantry. He was nervous but excited. Sara greeted him with a huge smile. She was wearing that sexy white dress she wore when Jacob was shrunk and hung from her earing to help her cheat on her test. Jacob’s heart began racing and he felt his penis stir in excitement. Jacob quickly glanced at her feet. She was barefoot and her toes were painted a deep red.

“Oh flowers,” she said surprised, “AND wine. Jeez Jacob this isn’t the Fifties!”

Jacob laughed nervously. He entered and closed the door behind him while Sara deposited his gifts in the kitchen. She returned and they looked at each other for an awkward moment.

“So…” Sara began, “Shall we go find a movie on Netflix to watch?” She had a cheeky grin on her face.

“Um…sure,” Jacob replied disappointed.

Sara sighed. She slowly walked up to him. Rubbed her hands through his hair and then grabbed his cheeks.

“You’re so cute,” she whispered before she softly kissed his frozen lips. She withdrew to look at him again and then returned. Jacob kissed back and within seconds their tongues were intertwined.

Sara broke off the kiss. “Where’d you learn to kiss like that,” she asked, “I feel like you’ve done this many times before.”

Jacob smiled and blushed. His research was paying off.

“So… what movie shall we watch?” Sara asked again with that same cheeky grin.

Jacob felt a bit more relaxed and comfortable with the situation now. He grinned back at Sara. He figured out what was going on.

“I’m kinda tired,” he fake yawned, “I was hoping I could lie down on your bed.”

“Oh,” Sara replied with a smile, “well then. Follow me.”

She took his hands and led him up to her room. She pushed him down onto the bed.

“Let’s make you more comfortable,” she teased and then yanked off his shirt. She slowly unzipped his jeans and peeled them off his legs. Jacob lay there in his underwear and socks. His dick was starting to rise as he grew more and more horny. Sara straddle his hips and began rubbing his chest.

“Comfortable,” she asked.

Jacob thought back to his research. He leaned up and rubbed his hands along her side while straining to kiss her. Sara grabbed his wrists and threw them down onto the bed beside his head. She bent down towards his face.

“Shh,” she cooed, “you’re tired, let me do all the work.” She then gently kissed his lips before leaning back.

Sara removed her dress to reveal a sexy pair of pink, lace bra and panties. Jacob eyed her entire body. She was incredible. So lean and fit. Sara shifted off of his hips and removed his underwear. His dick sprung to attention.

“Look at that,” Sara exclaimed as she gripped his hard cock and started slowly stroking it. “You also shaved your pubes. Thank you.”

“Your welcome,” Jacob replied before moaning loudly as Sara kissed the tip of his dick. She then leaned over to her bedside table and retrieved a bottle of lubricant. She squeezed a liberal amount on Jacob’s penis and rubbed it all along his shaft. Jacob shivered in pleasure. Sara placed the bottle back onto the bed side table. She then stripped off her panties and bra and returned to straddling his hips. Jacob’s dick rested against her warm vaginal lips as Sara looked down at him.

“Are you sure you want me to fuck you?” she asked jokingly as she drummed her fingers along his shaft.

“Very sure!” Jacob replied breathlessly.

“hmmmm… I don’t know…,” Sara teased.

Jacob lifted his upper body and was about to caress Sara’s body when she grabbed his wrists and shoved them back onto the bed.

“Okay! Jeez!” she proclaimed, “I’ll fuck you then.” Sara released his wrists and lifted her hips. She grabbed his dick with her right hand and aimed it at her pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto it as it glided into her vagina.

“Wait!” Jacob huffed, “I’m not wearing a condom.”

“Shh…” Sara reassured as she continued to slowly lower herself onto his cock, “I’m on birth control.”

“What about STDs?”

“What STDs does a virgin have,” she teased and as her pussy lips reached the base of Jacob’s dick.

Sara then began to slowly ride up and down Jacob’s cock as he lay their breathing heavily and enjoying the sensations.

“Does my pussy feel good?” She asked between breaths.

“So good!”

“I’m gonna pop your cherry.”

“Yeah.”

“Are you glad you’re losing your virginity to me?”

“Oh god yes.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah.”

Sara began to increase her pace. Jacob moaned at the pleasure.

“Isn’t this better than using your hand.”

“Yeah.”

“Did you masturbate thinking about me?”

“Yeah. I MEAN NO!”

Sara stopped and Jacob opened his eyes to look at her concerned face.

“You don’t think about me when you masturbate?” she queried.

“Um…” Jacob stuttered wondering what the right answer should be. Sara cocked her head waiting for the answer. “Of course, I do!” he added confidently, “How could I not?” Sara burst into a huge smile then continued to grind her hips on his dick.

“What do you think about?” she asked.

“I think about kissing you?”

“Yeah. What else?”

“Um, I think about massaging your body.”

“Tell me the dirty things Jacob. It helps to get me off.”

“Okay… um …I uh…”

“Do you think about me sucking your dick?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah!?”

“Oh yeah.” Sara began to increase her pace. Jacob moaned.

“What else?”

“I think about fucking your pussy.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah.”

“I think about licking your clit,” Jacob added as he thought about the research he had done.

“Oh! Fuck yeah!” Sara shrieked as she quickened her pace. The bed was starting to creak. Jacob continued.

“I think about fucking you doggy style and tugging your hair.”

“Yeah!” Sara’s hips were now slapping against Jacob’s. “Don’t stop,” she begged.

“I want to fuck you in the shower,” Jacob continued.

Sara moaned.

“And in the kitchen!”

“Yeah!”

“I want to shove my dick in your mouth.”

Sara moaned louder as she now hammered down onto Jacob’s dick. A loud wet, slapping sound combined with creaking bed springs. Jacob was close to orgasm. He started to breath heavily and tried to hold off as best he could.

“I’m gonna come,” he stuttered.

“Come inside me!” Sara commanded.

Jacob groaned as he strained to hold back his orgasm.

Sara leaned down and rested her right hand against his chest. She stared into his eyes as she continued to grind against him. Jacob stared back. Their breathing was heavy, short burst and in unison.

“Come inside me!” she repeated. Jacob could hold back no longer. Her face was mesmerizing. He cried out and thrust his hips upward against Sara’s body weight as he orgasmed. His dick pulsed inside her pussy.

“YES!” Sara shouted. Jacob arched his back and closed his eyes.

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” She repeated as Jacob’s dick continued to pulse and release inside her. Jacob opened his eyes and was greeted with Sara’s left nipple as she lowered it onto his mouth. He kissed it gently and then suckled at it for a moment. It popped out of his mouth and Sara sat up and looked down at him.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Amazing.”

Sara leaned over to get some tissue from her bed side table. Holding them against her vagina, she lifted off of Jacob’s now deflating penis and disappeared into the washroom. After the sound of a garbage can opening and closing, the flush of a toilet and running water from a faucet she returned. Sara slithered onto the bed and lay beside Jacob. She nested her head into his neck, placed an arm over his chest and folded one of her legs over his.

“Sorry I came so quickly,” Jacob said breaking the silence.

Sara laughed. “It was your first time. You lasted longer than I thought you would.”

Jacob and Sara lay there quietly for several minutes. Jacob felt like he was in heaven. His virginity caused him unnecessary anxiety and now that weight was finally off his shoulders. He couldn’t wait to tell his friends. He glanced over at Sara as she lay there. He could feel her breasts against his chest. He scanned down his body to her feet below. The red toe nails looked sexy as her toes rested against the bedsheets. He sighed contently.

“I have to ask,” Sara eventually said, “what’s better? Fucking my feet or my pussy?” She then leaned up and rested her head on her right hand as she looked down at Jacob.

“Um…,” Jacob stammered before finally deciding to say what he guessed Sara would like to hear, “pussy.”

“yeah,” she whispered with a smile. “You know, you didn’t say anything about my feet today.” Sara then glanced down at her legs. Jacob lifted his head and saw her toes wiggling.

“They look very nice,” he genuinely commented.

“Do you like the red nail polish? I did them for you since red is your favourite color.”

“Uh, actually green is my favourite color.”

Sara then looked at him in horror. “What? No. Dammit I fucked up!” she distressed and then buried her head into mattress. “I wanted it to be perfect.”

“It’s okay,” Jacob reassured her, “I still like them.”

“I wanted them to be your favourite color. I know how much you like feet.” She mumbled through the mattress.

A smile crept across Jacob’s face. “How about I paint them for you,” he suggested.

Sara raised her face from the mattress and smiled at Jacob “Really!?”

“Yeah, let’s do it now.”

“Oh, that’s perfect,” she exclaimed as she jumped off the bed to get her nail polish bag, “this way we pass the time until you’re ready to fuck again.”

“I like the sound of that,” Jacob replied.

“Yeah… wanna do doggy style next?” she asked as she sat on the edge of the bed beside Jacob with her bag beside her.

“Sure.”

Sara beamed. “Okay, come sit at my feet on the ground.”

Jacob crawled off the bed and sat down on Sara’s floor facing her knees as she sat above him on the bed. She passed him the nail polish and some cotton sheets. Jacob grabbed her slender right foot in his hands and began to remove her polish. As he did this, Sara would rub his cheek and shoulders with her other foot. Jacob became excited again and slowed down his efforts to enjoy it longer.

As Jacob removed her polish and applied a green coat they chatted. They spoke about their pasts and their futures. They spoke about their fears and their desires. They spoke about their wants and their wishes. They were bonding. Jacob could feel that he was falling for Sara. He softly rubbed her feet as he worked and she caressed his face with her soft toes. He’d blow on them to dry the paint and occasionally kissed them much to Sara’s delight. She told him how glad she was to be dating a foot fetishist again. They also spoke briefly about how much of a douchebag her ex Trevor was before Sara changed the subject to something lighter.

Jacob had finished applying the last coat of green nail polish. He now had a pair of silky, smooth feet swinging in front of his face as Sara wiggled her toes for him.

“I wanna add something to this,” Sara began. “Let’s write Jacob on each toe. That way we know who they belong to.” Sara smiled sultrily at Jacob and gently brushed the toes of her left foot against his erect penis.

“Okay,” Jacob agreed. Sara gave him a black nail polish. Jacob unscrewed the cap and pulled out the nail brush. He then stared down at Sara’s toes.

“I need to be shrunk to do this,” he suggested.

“Oh!” Sara replied, “I don’t know if we should do that?”

“Why not?”

“I haven’t shrunk anybody in a while. Not since I last shrunk you.”

“You don’t remember how to use the machine.”

“No, it’s just that… Are you sure you want to be tiny again?”

Jacob thought for a few seconds. He was happy to remain full grown in Sara’s bedroom but he hadn’t been tiny in quite a while and he wanted to relive the experience. It was thrilling. His penis stirred at the thought. He also reasoned that Sara would probably be willing to pose for him so he could take pictures of her giantess body and feet.

“I wouldn’t mind,” he replied coolly.

“Um… okay, but I would prefer it if you didn’t fuck my feet.”

“Okay,” Jacob said confused.

“It’s not that I don’t like it or anything. I’ll definitely let you do it another time. It’s just I’d rather you fucked my pussy today and not my feet. Okay? I’d like to get off too.”

Jacob smiled. “Of course!”

“Alright then,” Sara said as she rose to her feet. “Let’s go.”

Jacob reached for his jeans before Sara stopped him. “You don’t need those remember?”

“Um. I was wondering. Can I shrink with my cellphone. I’d like to take some pictures of your incredible body.”

Sara smiled sweetly. “Of course.”

They strolled naked down the stairs into the basement.

“Let’s see if I still remember how to use this,” Sara commented as she punched away at the console.

Jacob opened the chamber door and closed it behind him. He shuffled in the dark towards the center, placed his phone on the ground and waited.

“You ready!?” he heard Sara shout from outside the chamber.

“Yip!”

Several seconds later and the machine was dark and quiet again. Tremors shook the ground as Sara walked towards the door. Jacob reached down for his phone and held it in his hand. Light flooded the chamber and Jacob stared up at a huge Sara. He was smaller than usual. He was actually really small. Sara had a huge grin as she stepped into the chamber. Her foot came to a rest yards away from Jacob with a loud thud. He could tell the he was not much bigger than her big toe. Sara leaned down and pinched him between her finger and thumb. Both almost completely enveloped his chest down to his knees.

Jacob lay limply in Sara’s grip she casually strolled up the stairs. He swung to and fro beside her hips as she walked. She hadn’t looked at him since picking him up. Jacob watched the floor and walls swoosh by as Sara moved. He could feel each one of her footsteps. Sara entered her room and carefully deposited Jacob onto his feet on her desk in the corner. A plain wooden table top that contained a few papers, a laptop and a jar of pens. Jacob watched as Sara sat down on her swivel chair directly in front of Jacob and stared down at him with a mischievous smile.

“Sara, what’s going on?” Jacob asked, “I’m smaller than usual.”

“You’re just the right size,” Sara replied. She then pushed the swivel chair backwards creating distance between herself and the table. She raised her left leg and gripped the edge of the table with her toes. The right foot followed soon after. Jacob was face to face with her clenched toes. The top of her big toe came up to his chest and Jacob could just see over the green painted nail to Sara’s smiling face beyond as she leaned back and placed her hands behind her head in triumph.

“Remember that time I gave you a blowjob,” Sara began calmly as she slowly rocked in her chair. Her toes relaxed and clenched the edge of the table rhythmically changing between a healthy pink and a labouring white. Jacob felt the table sway with Sara’s movement and he spread his legs to maintain balance. Jacob swallowed hard as he Sara continued.

“Do you remember what I said afterwards?” she asked. Jacob began to panic.

“Sara! I, um, I’m sorry, I, uh” he stammered.

Sara stopped rocking and raised her hand to silence him. Jacob stopped talking. He was full of dread. Sara returned her hand to behind her head and began to rock again.

“Now if I recall, I said that if you told ANYONE that I had given you a blowjob…” Sara removed her feet from the table and sat up straight. She leaned forward and her massive face approached Jacob. “I… would… EAT… you,” she whispered slowly then broke out into a huge smile. Jacob stared at her massive white teeth in horror. He laughed nervously.

“You… you’re uh joking right?” he asked anxiously.

Sara leaned back gain and her toes appeared over the edge of the table, gripping it for balance.

“Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not,” she taunted. “I have shrunken you down to the perfect size to eat thought.” That mischievous smile returned. Jacob was very uncomfortable.

“It worked out though… in the end,” he stammered.

“How so?” Sara asked.

“Um, Trevor, you found out he was cheating on you.”

Sara looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds then back down at Jacob.

“Do you know how upset I was?” she asked rhetorically. “You ruined prom. It’s supposed to be like one of the best nights of one’s life and mine was completely ruined. I cried all night… and the next day. I had like a magical evening planned and you ruined it with your selfishness.”

“But if that didn’t happen then you might still be with Trevor, and he’d still be cheating on you.”

“I was upset for weeks,” Sara continued ignoring his reasoning. “I couldn’t eat, couldn’t sleep. I practically missed like the last week of school. That was supposed to be like a magical time for me and you ruined it. I only have one life Jacob and you ruined that special moment for me.”

“Sara I’m sorry.”

“Why’d you do it Jacob?”

“I…I…,” Jacob struggled. Sara stared down at him with one eyebrow raised. “I’m so sorry Sara. I didn’t mean to.”

“Just tell me why you did it?”

“Please don’t eat my Sara.”

“Why shouldn’t I eat you?” she asked calmly with both eyebrows raised now.

“I made a mistake!” Jacob confessed, “I made a really stupid mistake. Don’t people deserve second chances?” He approached her massive big toe and stroked the top of it.

“You know what I don’t like get Jacob?” Sara replied. “A second chance at prom, or like a second chance at the last summer after school ends.”

“I know,” Jacob mumbled before planting a soft gentle kiss onto her toe. It was massive. He would barley be able to fit his arms around the sides. He could smell the nail polish and at his size, the grooves of her skin were clearly visible and her toe flesh felt rough to the touch.

“So, tell me why you did it?” Sara interrogated. Jacob looked up at her and continued to kiss her toe, hoping to appease her.

“Why you doing this Sara?  I thought you liked me.” Jacob pleaded.

“It was all part of my like master plan Jacob,” Sara replied smugly. “Pretend I like you. Get you to come to my house. Have you ask to be shrunken. God! It was too easy. It all worked so perfectly. I know just how to make you do what I want.”

“But we had sex,” Jacob cried.

Sara smirked. “I don’t know, it felt like I should at least fuck you before I eat you. It just feels like, I don’t know, like you’re a weak, little deer and I’m a powerful, hungry lion. Besides, it didn’t feel right that you should like die a virgin. I don’t want to be a COMPLETE bitch.”

Jacob stood up in horror. He was panicking. Despite his fear he had a hard on. He couldn’t deny the extreme and powerful mix of terror and lust. He looked at Sara’s huge mouth. He was going to be inside it soon. He gazed down her neck, past her supple breasts and settled on her flat stomach. He was going to be in there. It was exhilarating to think about it but panic set in when he realized he would never escape. He looked at his phone that was still clutched in his right hand. It was working and he had a signal. His only hope was to call someone. He unlocked it and scrambled to access his contacts list. Oblivious to Sara’s movements.

A huge shadow engulfed him and incredibly large fingers swallowed his arms and clamped down on his hands. Fearful that his limbs would be crushed, Jacob released his cellphone and extracted his arms from between Sara’s fingers. His phone was now mushed between her index finger and thumb as she brought it up to her face. She lifted her index finger and looked at the miniscule device stuck to her thumb. Jacob watched in fascination as she parted her lips and pressed her exposed tongue onto her thumb. The wet muscled retracted back into her mouth with the phone glued to it. Sara adjusted her tongue in her mouth and swallowed audibly. She then smiled down at the tiny boy on her desk.

“Don’t worry Jacob, you’ll be reunited with your phone soon,” she teased. Jacob remained frozen in fear. He was still in denial that Sara would eat him but the realization of his predicament was starting to set in. His enraged boner showed no signs of subsiding. Sara twisted in her chair and leaned onto the bed to get her phone. She swung back around and thumped her toes back onto the edge of the table. She began tapping away at her phone replying to unread messages. Noticing her distraction, Jacob took this opportunity to survey his surroundings. Her massive toes remained clenched directly in front of him. The desk was imposingly high from the ground. He looked back at the massive laptop and then at the cup of pens. He glanced back at Sara who was engrossed in her phone and he ran to hide behind the laptop. He looked for an opening to see if he could hide inside it.

He panicked when he heard Sara’s phone tapping stop followed by the table shaking signifying that she removed her toes from the edge. He couldn’t find an opening big enough for him to fit through. With a loud bang, the screen of the laptop was closed shut and Jacob was face to face with a beaming Sara as she looked down at him, one hand resting on top of the laptop.

“You can run,” she teased, “but you can’t hide.” She then pinched him up and with her other hand grabbed the cup of pens and turned it over emptying the contents onto the table. She right the cup, dropped Jacob inside it and then placed it down on the table. He looked up the dark silo to Sara’s huge face above him.

“I’m gonna go take a shower,” she informed him, “I have a hot date this evening and I need to wash your stench off of me.” She winked and then her face disappeared briefly before returning. “You should take this opportunity to jerk-off or something. Cause you know. It could be your last,” she teased and then disappeared again.

Jacob sat down in his solitary confinement, resigned to the fact the he couldn’t escape. He could hear Sara exit her room followed by the sounds of a shower running in the distance. How was he going to get out of this? He couldn’t fathom that Sara would actually eat him. This must all be an elaborate prank or perhaps a punishment.

Minutes passed as Jacob was left with his thoughts. He almost masturbated at his own helplessness and the total domination that such a sexy woman had over him but he refrained. His mind swung between sexual thoughts and fear and he could not maintain his lust long enough to orgasm before he was overcome with dread and shame at not attempting to escape. He tried lunging at the walls of the cup hoping to top it over but he was too small. Eventually he heard the room door open and Sara’s return was confirmed when he could hear her humming a tune happily to herself. Without warning, his world tumbled upside down and he fell onto the table. The cup was placed back down on the table and Jacob stood up staring at massive Sara. She towered above him, completely naked except for a towel she was currently using to dry her hair. Her firm, supple breasts were pointing to the ceiling and her clean, freshly shaved vagina was directly in front of him. Jacob was mesmerized.

“How’s it going?” she asked nonchalantly. “I need your help for something.” She then threw the towel she was using to dry her hair on her bed and brushed her fingers through her hair several times before turning towards her closet. She emerged with 2 different bikini tops. One was a solid white and the other was blue with small suns on it. She returned to stand in front of Jacob and alternated between placing them in front of her tits.

“Which one is hotter?” she asked.

Jacob was intimidated by such an amazing body. She truly was a goddess before him. He was also so confused by her seeming friendliness considering she had informed him a while ago that he was to be devoured.

“Why are you doing this?” he asked back seeking clarification.

“Doing what?” Sara queried as she now faced her full-length mirror and swung from side to side checking her self out with the different bikinis.

“Treating me like I’m your friend. You’re going to eat me and now you want my help?”

“Well MAYBE,” Sara said slowly, “I’m not going to eat, I just want you to feel like shit. Like I did.”

Jacob breathed a massive sigh of relief. It was just an elaborate prank to scare him. The dread he had been feeling subsided and now he could relax a little.

“But you ate my phone?”

“You deserved it. Now, which bikini should I wear?”

“The white one.”

“Yeah” Sara replied unsurely, “…yeah, it looks better thanks.” She threw the blue one on the floor and placed the bikini on top of her breasts and tied it behind her. She then returned to the closet to retrieve the bikini bottom and placed that one over her hips. She returned to the mirror and checked herself out. Jacob wished she hadn’t eaten his phone, he would have loved to take some pictures right now.

“You should see this guy I’m seeing,” she then chimed. “He’s so fucking hot.” Sara grabbed her phone off her bed and sat back down on the chair by the desk. She swung it sideways and leaned back. She then stretched out her long, smooth legs and planted her right foot on the desk followed by her left on top, crossed at the ankle. Jacob’s attention was instantly drawn to their size. Her left sole was facing towards the desk and it was immense. He could easily fit under her toes at his currently height.

“Look!” Sara directed as she swung her phone around. A picture of a muscular man adorned the screen. It looked like a model shoot. He was just wearing jeans and laying back on a couch. He had a six pack and a couple of tattoos. His gaze was focused at something in the distance as his chisel jaw rested on top of his closed fist.

“Isn’t he so fucking hot?” Sara asked as she turned the phone back to herself and scrolled through more pictures. “He fucks so good it’s incredible.” She then turned the phone back towards Jacob who was now blasted with a picture of a large, erect penis. He instantly closed his eyes and placed his hand out as he turned away. Sara burst out laughing. She turned the phone back towards her face.

“He’s got such an amazing dick,” she giggled. She then tapped on an app and stretched out her arm above her, positioning the phone as far away from her as she could. Jacob looked up and saw that she was trying to take a picture of her bikini and face. She smiled at the camera and snapped a selfie then brought the camera back to face and began to incessantly type away.

Jacob stared at her face and then her huge feet that was at the other end of the table. He was upset that Sara wasn’t interested in him. He honesty did think that she wanted to be his girlfriend. Once again, he let a pretty girl take advantage of him. It was all a ploy to scare him. He strolled over to her feet, glancing at her smooth legs as he walked along the length of the table. Eventually he reached the ankle of her right foot. He glanced upwards at her left foot above. The heel was stories above him and her toes were wiggling every now and again, creating wrinkles on her sole. He continued around to her right foot and stood directly in front of her feet. He could smell her soap and he stared at her red heel. He looked up and could not see her toes beyond the ball of her foot. He’d never been so close to such a massive foot. He reached out and touched her foot. It was cool and damp to the touch. Suddenly the foot lifted and shifted to the right, revealing Sara’s face in the distance behind it.

“What are you doing?” she asked

“I’m just admiring your feet. It’s gonna be the last time I see them.”

She then removed her feet from the table and sat up in her chair.

“I don’t want you to touch them or look at them,” she said sternly and then returned to her phone. Jacob walked back towards the centre of the desk to be closer to Sara.

“Can you grow me back?” he asked. Sara looked up from her phone annoyed at the interruption.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because I feel stupid and awkward and like shit and I just want to go home and cry,” Jacob confessed.

“Why you upset?”

“Because you said you wanted to be my girlfriend and now I see that you’re dating someone else.”

Sara burst out laughing and then calmed down. “Awww,” she cooed, “you actually thought I’d date you. Ugh. I’m such a bitch hey?” She smiled wickedly at Jacob. Her phone buzzed and her face light up into a massive smile as she read the message. She then placed her phone down and looked back at Jacob.

“Well,” she began, “it’s been fun, well not really for you, but the sun is shining on this gorgeous day and I need to like get outside in my bikini and get ready for my date. Marcus will be here soon and we’re gonna like rub suntan lotion on each other’s bodies. You know what that means?” Sara clicked her cheeks and winked at Jacob.

She then stood up and stretched her arms above her head while standing on her tippy toes and leaning backwards. She then returned to a normal posture and looked down at Jacob.

“You’re gonna come sunbathe with me,” she informed him cheerfully.

“Uh…what?” Jacob asked confused.

“Oh!” Sara replied. “You don’t have to worry about the sun though, cause you’re gonna be inside my tummy.” She then rubbed her washboard abs followed by a gentle tap as she giggled. Jacob started to backpedal in fear. Sara slowly leaned down and pinched him between her fingers. She lifted him up to her eyes and looked at his scared, little face. Jacob looked like a weak, little deer. Sara actually felt excited to eat him. She had no pity for him since he’d ruined her prom night and finally her plans for revenge were coming to fruition.

“Can you do me a favour?” she asked in a friendly manner. “When you’re in my stomach can you shout as loud as you can I want to see if I can hear you in there.”

“Sara! No! Please don’t do this!”

“Oh! And if you last long enough I’m going to be having oysters for dinner so enjoy.”

Jacob shrieked as Sara began to bring him closer to her face as she opened her mouth. Suddenly she paused and drew him away as she closed her mouth again. She looked down at him with a cheeky grin.

"Aren't you excited to be inside my beautiful body?" she teased. "You get to come inside me twice"“ Sara giggled and then opened her mouth to accept her tiny meal. Her tongue snaked out of her open mouth. Jacob looked at her eyes staring back at him as they disappeared behind her upper lip. He stared straight ahead at her throat, her uvula hanging in the centre. He was pressed down onto her hot, wet tongue. Jacob was now coated in her saliva as he felt like he was being sucked down onto its surface. Sara’s index finger pressed of his back and he felt the tongue rise and then lower as it retraced back in her huge mouth.

He turned his face to look behind him. Through the teeth and past the lips Sara had her phone out in front of her face on selfie mode. Jacob could see her image on the screen. Her mouth was open and sure enough there he was stuck on her tongue in the middle of it. Her eyes stared at him and the corners of her mouth turned into a slight smile. He saw her right hand rise up beside her ear and she flapped her fingers up and down, waving goodbye to him. Light faded as her lips and teeth closed.

In the darkness Jacob was thrusted upwards and slammed against the roof of her mouth. The tongue beneath him rubbed along his naked body coating him in saliva. Despite his current predicament, he was moaning in pleasure from the lumpy, slick muscle rubbing against his dick. Without any warning, the tongue fell away from Jacob and he felt Sara’s uvula brush against his back as he fell head first into her throat. His arms were pushed against his side and the muscles of the throat constricted around him and pushed him down. A very loud, audible gulped confirmed that he was now being swallowed. Jacob took a deep breath as he was pushed downwards.

Sara felt Jacob slide down her throat. She looked down her chest and rubbed her tummy as she wondered what he was going through. Jacob was pushed through a very tight opening before free falling for a second and landing on his back on a soft, wet and sticky surface. He sat up in the pitch darkness. It was very hot and humid and smelt a bit like vomit. It was difficult to breathe. He could hear Sara’s heart beating loudly above him. Her inhaling and exhaling sounded like wind blowing through a cave. He tried to rub the saliva off his body but it was no use. His skin started to tingle. Suddenly he heard Sara’s loud booming voice. It sounded like it was coming from everywhere.

“How’s it going in there?” she asked coolly.

“SARA!” Jacob shouted in frustration. Sara opened her mouth in shock as she heard Jacob’s voice from inside her. This was incredible. He was actually inside her stomach and alive.

“Another world first!” Sara exclaimed. “You’re like the first person to be swallowed alive by another person. How does it feel?”

“SARA! PLEASE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!”

Jacob heard a loud slapping sound on the outside of his dark chamber. Sara patted on her tummy.

“Aww,” she cooed, “not enjoying yourself in there?”

“SARA! DON’T DO THIS!”

“Oh, but I did,” she replied wickedly. “Anyways, it’s such a lovey day outside. Let’s go get some rays.”

Jacob tried to stand up but instantly fell back down onto his face as his surroundings shook and swayed with Sara’s movements. Amazingly, he could tell when she was walking on level ground and when she was descending down staircases depending on how his wet cave moved. He sensed when she sat down.

“Need to put on some sunscreen. Don’t want to get burnt. But you don’t have to like worry about that now do you Jacob. You have other things to worry about…hmm… like being digested and stuff.” Sara teased as she rubbed lotion onto her stomach.

“FUCK YOU!” Jacob screamed in anger and frustration. This wasn’t fair. Life wasn’t fair. Why was Sara allowed to enjoy the summer’s day? How come she got to lay outside by the pool sun tanning? Why was Jacob now inside her stomach while she looked forward to fucking later that day? All because Jacob had a shrinking fetish and Sara had a shrinking machine. It wasn’t fair. He worked hard his whole life and now he was nothing more than food for some stupid, slutty, rich girl?

“Now, now, Jacob,” Sara cooed as she tapped on her belly, “no need for that kind of language.” Suddenly the doorbell rang and Jacob’s world was once again a living trampoline as he bounced about while Sara skipped to open the door.

“OH MY GOD!” she shrieked in excitement. “Marcus is here!”

From inside his humid prison Jacob heard the front door open. A deep, masculine voice spoke. It was very muffled and hard to understand. Sara’s heartbeat increased. He heard smacking sounds from above him that possibly meant that Sara was now kissing Marcus. He heard her invite him in and then lead him outside to the pool area. More kissing sounds interjected with moans from Sara. Her breathing quickened and her heart beat louder and faster.

“MARCUS!” Jacob shouted hoping to get his attention. He needed someone else to know where he was. “MARCUS! MARCUS!” The kissing stopped and he heard Marcus mumble something.

“I didn’t hear anything,” Sara replied followed by more mumbling.

“MARCUS! MARCUS!” Jacob continued to scream.

“EXCUSE ME,” Sara said loudly, “I’ll be right back.” Jacob bounced about as Sara stormed to the washroom.

“Hey!” she yelled down at her stomach, “You better be fucking quiet!”

“OR WHAT!?”

“I’ll fucking suck Marcus’s dick and drown you in his come. Do you want that?”

Jacob sat down silently and defeated. Sara had the upper hand.

“DO YOU?” he heard her yell.

“NO!” he shouted back.

“Good. Now accept what’s happened. Deal with it okay. You fucked up. It’s your actions that lead to you being eaten okay. Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone. I don’t want to hear another word from you. Have I made myself clear?”

Jacob punched the floor and huffed. Suddenly his world shook left and right violently.

“Have I made myself clear?” Sara asked again as she shook her belly about.

“YES! FUCK!” he screamed back.

“Good.”

His world shook again as Sara left the washroom. He heard cupboards opening and closing.

“Are you thirsty?” He heard her ask Marcus. A muffled, masculine voice replied. More shuffling and swaying inside his prison. His skin was starting to burn slightly and breathing became difficult.

“Here you go,” he heard Sara say and then felt her sit down. Seconds later loud gulping sounds erupted around him and soon very cold water flooded his prison cell. More and more came down until Jacob was paddling about inside Sara’s stomach. His head was pressed up against the roof of her stomach as he tried to stay afloat. The torrent of water stopped and Jacob was now sapping his remaining strength paddling about.

He heard Sara’s heartbeat increase again and the sounds of them kissing returned. Suddenly his world shook violently and wave after wave of cold water rolled over Jacob as he continued to struggle to stay afloat. He ingested some and was thrown into a coughing fit while Sara’s stomach slowly settled. He heard her giggle and shriek.

Jacob was becoming increasingly fatigued. He could sense that he was running out of oxygen. It was proving more and more difficult to stay afloat. He tried to cling onto the walls but the folds of Sara’s stomach would roll away from his gripping fingers and he had nothing to hold onto. He couldn’t stay afloat any longer. This was it. Perhaps it was better to drown than burn away in acid he thought. He lulled himself to sleep with the rapid rhythmic beating of Sara’s heart and her constant moaning. Just before he slipped under the water he heard Sara breathlessly call Marcus’s name.

Unbeknownst to Sara, Jacob was drowning inside her stomach. She was currently rubbing her hands along Marcus’s hard, muscular chest as he suckled on her nipple.

“Oh Marcus,” she whispered again as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7425