- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jacob struggles to find a way to ask Sara to shrink him in the DownSizer without seeming like a creep.

Chapter 1: Dream Come True

Jacob couldn’t believe it. There it was standing in the corner of the basement. He had heard that BioGen Engineering had been working on a prototype, but he had never believed that he would actually see one. A DownSizer! Right there in Sara’s basement.

“Jacob? … Jacob?” inquired Sara.

Jacob snapped out of his trance and looked at the puzzled girl seated next to him on the couch. He was paired with Sara for math assignments. Each week they are given a set of questions to answer and working in pairs, must solve the problems and hand in the answer sheet the next week. Sara and Jacob agreed to get together at Sara’s house every Tuesday to complete the assignment. Jacob was excited to be paired with Sara. She was a tall, pretty and popular girl in his grade. He however was nerdy, scrawny and quite frankly kept an unappealing appearance. He struggled with self-esteem ever since he had been bullied in the 5th grade.

“Sorry,” Jacob replied meekly as he stared back down at his worksheet with a half-written answer scribbled down.

“I just don’t get why we are adding a one here,” Sara queried. She continued to stare at the answer for several seconds before looking up to see that Jacob was once again staring at the DownSizer.

“Yeah…” Sara answered to Jacob’s silent question, “my dad is a lead engineer at BioGen or something. So, he brought their latest project home and does test runs in the evenings sometimes.”

Jacob managed to peel his eyes away from the corner and focus on Sara.

“It works?” he asked excitedly.

“Of course.” Sara replied, noticing the excitement in Jacob’s eyes. She smiled softly. “You know,” she continued, “it’s supposed to be top secret and I’m not allowed to bring guests down here, but the basement is just so much more comfortable than trying to do this in my room. Sooooooo…” she trailed on as Jacob looked back at her. “Don’t tell anyone it’s here.”

Jacob nodded slowly, but a thousand questions were running through his head. The biggest one being if the rumors were true that the DownSizer could shrink humans. For as long as Jacob could remember, he had been fascinated with giantesses. Even before he reached puberty, he had a sexual attraction to giant women and their giant feet. While other boys might wear sunglasses at the beach and secretly stare at women’s bikini tops; Jacob would be secretly looking at their feet, wondering what it would be like to be tiny and forced to pluck the sand grains off their feet while they sunbathed.

“What sorts of things does your dad shrink in the DownSizer?” Jacob asked while swallowing nervously.

“Oh… all kinds of things.” Sara replied slyly, but she could sense that Jacob wanted to know if her dad had ever shrunk people.

“Even…” Jacob trailed off as he tried desperately to ask his most pressing question without seeming weird or strange. He struggled to communicate effectively.

“Yes!” Sara stammered back before Jacob could finish. She already knew the question. “Even people. I’ve been shrunk before. It was really weird.” She smiled devilishly as she watched Jacob squirm uncomfortably. “Come, let’s get back to the question,” she commanded as she pointed down to the answer sheet.

Jacob followed her finger but found his eyes drifting off the page to Sara’s feet below. She was wearing white ankle socks and he watched as her toes flexed within them. He was starting to feel hot and bothered and his penis stirred as blood excitedly drifted towards his pelvic area. He wondered if he could soon find himself shrunk at Sara’s feet. Forced to rub her toes encased within the sock. He wondered what it would be like to be tiny and stuck inside them. Used as a toe separator. His mind was racing.

“So, explain again why we just suddenly add a one,” Sara asked.

Jacob cleared his throat. He was finding it too difficult to concentrate. He felt that he was just seconds away from his biggest fantasy yet was still so far. “Well,” he began, “You see … um … you just … um”. He cleared his throat again. He looked at the answer sheet. “You add the one to… um.” He then glanced back at Sara’s sock clad feet as she crossed her left leg over her right and began to rhythmically tap the ground with the toes of her left foot. Jacob was transfixed and started day dreaming about being underneath her toes on the carpet below. Lying flat on his back as her toes pounded on his whole body. He nervously rubbed his palm along his thigh and wiped the sweat off his brow. He suddenly realized that it had been an awkward long pause since he last spoke. “Um…. Well, you need to add the one … uh … to both sides to … uh,” he continued to stammer has he glanced up and looked at the DownSizer again.

Sara eyed Jacob with a wicked grin as she watched him literally squirm in his seat. She found him cute in a shy, nerdy kid kind of way. She knew he wanted to try the DownSizer, she just wanted to see how long he’d squirm for before finally finding the courage to ask. However, he was taking a frustratingly long time and she was starting to get annoyed. She even began to bop her foot like she usually does when she is frustrated.

“Okay!” She finally blurted out, “How about this, we finish this assignment and then I’ll shrink you in the DownSizer and you can play around all shrunk and shit till my father gets home okay.” Jacob immediately straightened and looked at Sara. She was giving him a stern look. Her blue eyes were piercing. His nether regions stirred more and he became flushed and embarrassed. He didn’t want Sara to think he was weird.

“Oh!,” he tried to say confidently, “I don’t need to … uh … well … you know WHAT… maybe that would be fun.”

Sara wasn’t fooled. She just wanted to be done the assignment so she could go back to socializing on her phone. It had beeped several times since they started and she was really burning to see what the messages were. “Okay, now let’s finish this,” she commanded.

The next 10 minutes were painful for both people. Jacob wanted to finish the assignment as soon as possible so he could get shrunk, but Sara was struggling to understand his logic and refused to continue till she understood. For Sara, Jacob was not making sense and she was getting frustrated at finding the homework too challenging while her phone continued to buzz with more unread messages. Eventually relief occurred as the assignment was finished and Sara could finally reach into her bag to pull out her phone and begin to read the 16 unread messages she had. Jacob quickly packed away his belongings and stood up excitedly as he awaited instructions.

“Take off your clothes.” Sara ordered without even so much as moving her glance away from the phone screen.

“What?” Jacob asked.

Sara slowly peeled her eyes away from her phone and looked up. “The shrinking shrinks different things at different rates. The last thing you want is or your jeans to shrink before you do. It’ll hurt like hell and possibly seriously injure you.” She then returned to her phone. Jacob just stood their silently. Unsure of what to do. He was too shy to be naked in front of Sara.

Sara glanced back up. “Do you want to be shrunk or not?” She demanded as she raised her arms in annoyance.

“Uh… ,” Jacob stammered, “Yeah … but … uh”

“HOLY FUCK!” Sara blurted out, “I’ll close my fucking eyes if that helps! Jesus! … You think I’ve never seen a naked man before?” She returned to her phone and began expertly tapping away as she replied to her messages.

Jacob slowly began to undress and neatly folded his clothes into a pile by his bag. He was very excited and his penis was at half mast. He covered it with both hands and stood their awkwardly awaiting further instruction.

Sara, without so much as even glancing away from her phone for a second stood up and walked over to the DownSizer. She slid open the metal door and then moved over to the console. “Get in.” she instructed as she continue to tap away at her phone while it beeped back. Jacob walked over, he stopped just before the entrance to the chamber and peered in. Sara looked up briefly to watch Jacob. He looked a little pathetic. A pale, naked, skinny man standing slightly hunched over as he looked nervously into the chamber. She snickered and returned to her phone as Jacob stepped in. Before he could even completely turn around the door was slammed shut and he was left in total darkness.

He could hear a few beeps from outside of the chamber followed by a huge click. Suddenly the machine whirred to life and he was blinded by blue light. The noise raised aggressively in pitch and the light flashed so bright he closed his eyes to avoid being blinded. Just as Jacob felt he was about to go deaf from the noise and his eyeballs were going to be permanently damaged by the light tearing through his eyelids it all suddenly stopped. He opened his eyes to total darkness. He felt a few tremors and then light poured into the chamber as half of the universe opened up before him.

As Jacob’s eyes adjusted, he was overcome with sexual excitement as he peered beyond a massive opening to a humungous Sara standing to one side. She was as tall as a building. Immense. His penis sprang to full mast at the sight and he was overcome with an almost inescapable desire to jerk off. He glanced up at her face, stretching his neck back as far as it would go. She was still glued to her phone screen. He quickly looked back down and over the lip of the doorway he could see the heel of her left foot as it rested on its toes to the right of her other foot while she leaned against the door. He made his way towards the exit. Taking many more steps to get there then he had taken to get in. He estimated his height to be about 6 inches.

He vaulted over the lip and stood right in front of Sara’s sock clad feet. He was in absolute heaven. He could smell just the slightest hint of foot sweat and lotion. He could see the cotton fabric stretched over her toes. He wanted to just run up and touch them, feel them, hug them, kiss them, fuck them. He covered his straining penis with his hands lest Sara find out his embarrassing fantasy.

“Well…” Sara began once she had finally peeled her eyes from her phone and looked down at tiny Jacob at her feet.

Jacob strained to look straight up. Sara’s blonde hair framed her face as she glanced down at him. He was mesmerized. All his dreams, all his fantasies, all those stories, all paled in comparison to the real deal. Here he was, 6 inches tall in front of a beautiful giantess and he was flushed with raging hormones.

“Guess what happens now?” Sara asked Jacob as she bent slightly to get a better look at him, a devilish smile forming on her lips.

“WHAT!” Jacob shouted back.

“Now I squish you.” She replied matter-of-factly and raised her left foot into the air while she continued to smile down at him. Jacob was stunned. His brain was fried with an overload of both fear and sexual stimulation. He focused on Sara’s sock clad foot as it rose. He could make out her toes. The ball and heel slightly browner then the rest of the sock from multiple use. Slowly the foot began to descent and Sara’s face disappeared behind it as it lowered. Jacob could do nothing but raise his hands as the mix of fear and sexual lust prevented him from thinking straight. His hands collided with her sole and then were pushed down as her foot lowered onto him. As his face was pushed into the cotton fabric that stretched across her sole he had the inclination to inhale deeply as his legs bent below him and he slowly molded onto the carpet below under the weight of the foot. This immense, warm mass eventually settled on top of him and his face was mushed into the cotton underneath Sara’s sole. The cotton fabric brushed against his rock-hard penis that was pressed against his stomach and Jacob moaned with pleasure. He couldn’t comprehend exactly what was happening right now. If being squished beneath her foot meant he would explode in sexual ecstasy then Jacob wanted nothing more.

The foot lifted and Jacob stared up at Sara’s chuckling face as she laughed loudly.

“Ha ha ha,” she teased, “You should have seen your face. You really thought I was going to squish you.” She then stepped over Jacob’s sweaty body and strolled over to the couch. Jacob rolled over onto his stomach so he could watch her feet as they rose and fell towards the couch. Sara sat down and stretched out her legs onto the coffee table. Jacob could just barely make out her toes peering over the edge of the coffee table from his position on the floor. He contemplated just releasing his sexual tension right there but then was suddenly overcame with worry as he wondered if Sara had noticed his boner when she lifted her foot off of him. He looked back at her on the couch and she seemed engrossed in her phone. He stood up. Covered his penis and made his way towards the couch.

Jacob was like a kid in a candy store. If the kid was sexually aroused by candy and had never been in a candy store before. He looked left, right, up, down, behind him. He looked at the couch, the coffee table, the DownSizer, his own bag, the stairs, the carpet. Everything was enormous. Despite being familiar, it all seemed so new. Then he noticed something he couldn’t ignore. Sara’s shoes. The white Converse sneakers. Tucked against the right side of the couch. He looked up at Sara and she was tapping away at her phone. He wondered if she had even bothered to look at him once since sitting down. He marched over to her shoes. He approached the couch and watched Sara’s face disappear behind the arm rest as we walked around the side. She wouldn’t be able to see him from her current position while he inspected her shoes. A thought that he noted as he considered jerking off onto them. He needed sexual relief, he could barely breathe let alone do anything useful while his brain was infected with sexual desire.

Eventually his great trek ended as he stood directly in front of the mouth of the right shoe. He placed his hands on the rim and bent down to look inside. He noticed some grime and dirt embedded inside the shoe, especially around the area where the heel and instep would be. He looked down the length of the cave and could just barely make out where the toes would be. Suddenly loud shuffling shook Jacob from his hypnosis and he shot up and jumped back from his position as he thought that Sara was leaning over to watch him. He looked up and saw nothing but heard a soft thud. He peered under the couch and saw that one of Sara’s feet was now resting on the ground. The toes of the other would make a brief appearance as they suspended a few inches off the ground while she slowly raised and lowered the foot.

Jacob immediately contemplated running around the couch and touching her feet. He wondered if Sara would even feel it. He wondered if he could jerk off onto them without her even noticing. He shook sense into his head as he pushed those bad ideas away. What would she think of him if she caught him jerking off onto her feet? She might actually squish him in anger. What if she caught him jerking off onto her shoes? Jacob was frustrated. If only Sara would leave. Even if it was just for a few minutes. He only needed like 20 seconds to “seal the deal”. He looked back at her sneakers. He had to do it. He had to jerk off onto them. This might be the one and only time he would ever get shrunk. He raised his right leg into the one shoe and was preparing to crawl down into it when Sara suddenly called his name.

Jacob immediately exited the shoe, fearing that she would lean over to that side of the couch to look for him.

“Jacob? Where are you?” she called again.

Jacob ran around the couch and approached Sara as she gave him a puzzled look. “What were you doing?” she interrogated. Jacob kept quiet as he slowly approached her bopping right foot as it hung over the left one. Sara leaned over the couch to look down at her shoes and then glanced back at Jacob inquisitively. Her right foot stopped bouncing and just hang in the air. Toes pointed to the ground. Jacob immediately blushed as he wondered if Sara knew what he had planned to do with her shoes. He hoped that she wouldn’t notice.

“Let’s take a picture before I have to regrow you,” she suggested while she pointed the camera of her phone at Jacob. She uncrossed her legs. “Come lie between my feet,” she commanded as she pointed down to the carpet between her feet. Jacob hurried over in excitement and lay down. His hands still covering his engorged penis.

 “Will you send me this picture?” He asked eagerly.

“Of course,” Sara replied as her face was blocked out by the backside of her phone as she lowered it down between her legs. The phone made an audible click. “You look ridiculous,” Sara giggled as she peered around the edge of the phone. “Let’s try this,” she continued as she lifted her right foot and rested it on Jacob’s lower body. Her toes drumming on his chest. Jacob’s heart skipped a beat as he felt the weight of the foot rest on his lower body. He couldn’t believe it. He was actually lying underneath Sara’s foot. “Put your hands out,” Sara directed, “like you’re about to be squished.” Jacob resisted at first, fearful that she would feel his obvious boner. Sara’s face appeared again from behind the phone, her eyebrows were furrowed in frustration. He pulled his hands from under Sara’s sole and moaned softly as his penis shot up into the cotton fabric covering Sara’s warm sole. He placed his hands over his head and waited.

Sara adjusted her foot which caused the cotton fabric to brush against Jacob’s penis as her toes clawed their way further up his chest. He closed his eyes and moaned loudly at the sexual pleasure he experienced from the friction. Sara’s foot suddenly froze and her face one again appeared from behind the phone. This time a look of anger and wonder was plastered on her face.

“What was that?” she sternly asked. Jacob froze in fear and embarrassment. The silence was deafening. Sara shifted he foot left and right. The sensation of the heavy toes dragging across his chest and the cotton fabric rubbing against his penis caused Jacob to moan loudly again despite his best efforts to avoid doing so.

“OH MY GOD!” Sara exclaimed as she suddenly lifted her foot and saw Jacob’s boner spring to a vertical position as the weight was removed. “OH MY GOD!” She repeated and covered her mouth with her free hand while the phone remained lodged in the other. Jacob sprang up and quickly covered his manhood as best he could while struggling to convince himself that perhaps Sara did not notice. He stared up at her shocked faced. He waited for her to berate him and call him a pervert. He imagined her telling all his classmates and his life at school would be ruined. All because of his stupid fucking fantasy. Why couldn’t he just be like everyone else and be interested in boobs and butts and not giant feet?

The awkward silence was suddenly broken by Sara’s giggling. “Oh my god,” she chuckled, “you have a foot fetish.”

“Sara…,” Jacob tried to reason, “No! I was … uh …. Just …. Uh” He once again struggled to speak.

Sara just continued to giggle. “You have a foot fetish…. You have a foot fetish…” she teased. “Is that why you were checking out my shoes?” she asked as she removed her hand from her face and leaned down to peer closer at him. “You weren’t gonna … you know …” She made a jerking motion with her fist. “… inside my shoes, were you?” she asked.

“Sara!” Jacob retorted. “Please don’t tell anyone,” he pleaded.

Sara leaned back as she studied his embarrassed face. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me,” She promised. “I just wish you had told me earlier… I mean … we could have tried some fun things.”

Jacob straightened in excitement.

“There’s no time now though,” she stated, as she stood up and walked over Jacob towards the DownSizer. “My dad will be home soon and I can’t risk him knowing that I used this. I’ll be in big shit.” Sara now stood at the entrance to the DownSizer and beckoned Jacob to come with her finger. “Hurry up perv,” she commanded. “Let’s get you big again.”

Jacob ran towards Sara. “Please don’t tell anyone Sara,” he pleaded again as he ran. “People don’t understand.”

Don’t worry,” she reassured him, “you’re not the first person I’ve met with a foot fetish.” Jacob was almost at the DownSizer. “I have very pretty feet,” Sara boasted, “or so I’ve been told.” She winked at Jacob as he stopped right in front of her. He looked straight ahead at her two feet. The toes raised and lowered. He still had a raging hard on. “In you go,” Sara sang as she motioned with her hand. Jacob heaved his right leg over the lip when he suddenly felt Sara’s foot collide with his body lift the rest of it up and cause him to tumble him into the chamber. “Oopsie,” she giggled with mock sympathy.

“Better get to the middle of the chamber before I turn it on or you might get hurt,” Sara suggested as she closed the chamber. In the pitch darkness Jacob shuffled towards the centre while he could feel Sara’s foot falls outside. Familiar beeps penetrated the walls followed by a loud click. Jacob froze in position and closed his eyes as the deafening whirl and immensely bright light filled his senses. Once they stopped, Jacob opened his eyes and turned around just as Sara opened the chamber door.

“How you feeling perv,” she teased as she looked in. Jacob quickly covered his manhood before she could see.

“Uh…,” was all he could stammer as Sara giggled again at his embarrassment and then beckoned him to leave the DownSizer. Jacob stepped out, avoiding Sara’s glance as he marched to his clothes in shame. He heard the chamber door shut and while getting dressed he could see, from his peripheral vision, Sara move to the base of the stairs and lean against the wall. Watching him get dressed. An immature grin on her face the whole time. Once Jacob was clothed, he grabbed his bag and made a bee-line for the stairs. Quickly glancing over at Sara on his way. Just as he was about to alight the first step, Sara grabbed his arm and pulled him backwards.

“Wait!” she insisted. Jacob froze in place and turned to face her. He wondered how he could be any more embarrassed. Sara grabbed his left shoulder and used it to support her balance as she reached down and pulled the socks off her feet. Jacob saw Sara’s bare feet for the first time. Her thin slender toes had a blue nail polish on them. She pulled his right palm towards her and deposited both warm, slightly damp socks into his hand.

“Take these as a little gift,” she said, “a token of my appreciation for putting up with my stupidity during the math quiz.” Jacob looked down at the socks in his hand as he closed his fist around them. He looked back at Sara’s face as she smiled reassuringly at him. He nodded and then climbed up the stairs to the main floor. “And Jacob…” Sara called after him. Jacob stopped halfway to listen. “Don’t jerk off too much okay?” she teased. Jacob went bright red as he blushed. Sara giggled and strolled back to the couch laughing.

Jacob ran as fast as he possibly could back home. His phone beeped as he approached his front door. It was a message from Sara. He opened it to see a picture of his tiny naked body laying down between Sara’s sock clad feet. A message underneath the image:

Thought you would like this! :) Sweet dreams!

Jacob dropped his bag. Kicked off his shoes and raced upstairs while undressing. He slammed his door shut. Fell down onto his bed as he swatted his jeans off. He reached into his underwear to grab his throbbing member while shoving Sara’s socks into his nose and had the most intense orgasm he had ever had within 15 seconds!