All Inclusive by ababac
Summary:

In the not-so-distant future, shrinking tech has become an almost unavoidable part of life.  Well regulated in the states, one must be careful when one travels abroad, especially when the wealthy vacationers start preying on others who didn't splurge on the very finest.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2103 Read: 23902 Published: October 08 2018 Updated: October 08 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Introduction by ababac

2. Alex, Part I by ababac

3. Alex, Part II by ababac

Introduction by ababac

The Caribbean was a perfect destination for a honeymoon. Warm sand, beautiful views, kind people. It was no wonder that an entire industry had formed around providing unforgettable experiences to newlywed couples. Particularly popular were so-called “all-inclusive” resorts, where you didn't have to worry about getting nickle and dime'd on every meal, snack, and drink. Pay enough money and you didn't have to worry about anything. At one exclusive resort, the staff prided themselves on being able to grant the heart's desire of any new bride. Any. As long as they paid enough.


Katelyn and her new husband arrived at the resort, tired and exhausted after their long flight. 25 years old and married for just 3 weeks, she was looking forward to 10 days of rest and relaxation in the sun. That and... other things, the cute young blonde giggled to herself. Her sorority sisters had told her about the crazy things that happened on this island, and she was planning on taking full advantage of them. It had taken a bit of persuading to her hot (and more importantly, rich) new husband to spring for the most exclusive class of room, but as she walked through the lobby, she knew it was worth it. Grabbing one of the complimentary drinks from a nearby table, she smiled as the screams of the tiny blonde struggling to tread water in it reached her ears. This was going to be a trip to remember.


Julie and her husband had been at the resort for a few days already. While he was off playing golf for the day, she was left alone at the bar. Not that this was anything to be unhappy about, since the drinks were free, and there were plenty of other hot young men and women to look at. She'd been a bit unhappy to learn that the most expensive rooms had been booked up for this trip, but whatever, she'd had a great time so far! Long red hair blowing a bit in the breeze, she sipped her drink, and concentrated on the fluttering she felt underneath her blue painted toes, tan flip flops resting on the lower part of the stool. Sipping the last of her drink, she smiled and said “not good enough”, and as the fluttering became more frantic scrunched her toes into her flip flops. Feeling the tiny body crack underneath them, she thought she could make out a shrill squeak as the fluttering stopped. She turned back to the bartender and ordered another drink.


“Welcome to Ocean Breezes! As a first class guest of our resort, you have access to some of the finest amenities and technology available. If you have any questions, or need any demonstrations, please ask a member of our staff. You can also dial 2453 from the provided cell phone at any time, and we'll be happy to assist. Enjoy your stay!” Flipping the card over to see if there was anything on the back, Katelyn tossed it aside, and picked up the shiny, remote-looking device next to it. This was the reason that she'd wanted to stay here. Heavily regulated back in the states, size-changing technology was free to anyone here. For a price. While tinies from other, less exclusive properties were available to most guests of the resort, the ability to make other guests tiny was available only to a select few. Hearing a door open in the hallway, Katelyn stepped out and saw a nerdy little brunette getting out of the room next to hers. As the woman opened her mouth in greeting, Katelyn aimed the device at her, and pressed a button. She hadn't bothered to read the directions.

Alex, Part I by ababac

Everyone knew about the illegal shrinking tech that, but everyone still went on vacation anyway. It wasn't like anyone actually got shrunk, right? And with the world hovering around 20 billion people, it helped cut down on the overpopulation! That's what Alex's friends had convinced her when she decided to take this trip. She looked herself over in the mirror before heading down to take a dip in the pool. Brown hair and green swimsuit just right, she adjusted her glasses and headed out towards the door. Noticing a speck at her feet, she sighed, and brought her toe down onto it with a slight twist. What she hadn't expected were just how many tinies there were down here! The ones who were shrunk and left to starve were the ones she felt the worst for, especially the ones less that 1/4”, like the one she just squished. She figured that if she were tiny, she'd prefer a quick squish to getting eaten by an animal, or vacuumed up like dirt. Opening the door and entering the hallway, she turned to the left to see a tall blonde exiting another room. Before she could even open her mouth in greeting, there was a flash.


Opening her eyes she was a bit groggy. Had she had a seizure or something? It was then that she felt a thundering boom that knocked her off her feet. Cold sweat ran down her slender back as she realized that the bushy things on either side of her must simply be... carpet. In shock at the sheer size of everything around her, Alex got to her feet, and was immediately knocked over by an even louder boom and gust of wind, as something titanic and brown slammed down next to her. As she gazed up at it, over 4 times her height, and she saw what rested on top, she realized what, and more importantly who, was in front of her. The brown wall was the side of a flip flop, and on top rested five mountainous toes, painted bright red, loudly thumping into the insole as the blonde wiggled her toes.


This wasn't how this was supposed to happen, Alex thought frantically. I must be only an eighth of an inch tall! Cruel laughter filled the air as the blonde leaned down to get a closer look at her. “Well, that didn't go quite as I expected!” came a feminine voice louder than thunder. “I can barely make out what you look like!” With a shriek, Alex turned to run as enormous hand reached down to grab her, nails painted pink. Two massive whorled pink walls landed on either side of her, and while the giantess was surely being as gentle as possible, she screamed as she was enveloped by the woman's fingertips. Light cut off, and unable to breathe, she shrieked in pain as her left arm gave way with a snap. Her stomach dropped through the floor and she realized she was being raised high into the air.


After a moment or two, the pressure released, and Alex found herself falling through the air, landing on a moist pink surface. Crying and getting to her feet, she fixed her miraculously unbroken glasses, and looked around. The surface under her had the same whorled pattern that she'd been squished between only moments ago, and she realized she must be on a fingertip. A titanic blue eye, with a pupil about her size, gazed down upon her. “Hmm. Mousy brown hair, glasses, one-piece bathing suit. Hmm, while I'm glad I shrunk a nerd like you, I'm not sure you're worth keeping. And I did just have breakfast, and while she was delicious, I'm here for 10 days and I really need to watch my figure” the colossal voice thundered again. A slurping noise was audible to the tiny woman as the giantess licked her lips. “I know!”. Alex felt herself descending again as the fingertip lowered, struggling not to fall, screaming in vain that she didn't want to die, that she would do anything.

Alex, Part II by ababac

She came to a stop below the colossal knees of the girl, and with another cruel giggle the voice commanded her to look over the edge of the finger. Looking down, she saw that the giant woman had removed her flip flop, and she was suspended over the surface. She noticed the word BRIDE spelled out on the light leather insole in a cutesy font. “Like my sandals? My best friend got them for me to wear on my wedding day, and I just love them! I wear them all the time.” Alex nodded frantically at up at the blonde, noticing the worn areas near the toes, ball, and heel. She must have worn these a lot since the wedding! “Are you nodding down there? Great! Why don't you get a closer look!” At this, the surface she was standing on tipped over, and despite her frantic attempts to grab onto the fingertip, the mousy brunette found herself falling through the air again, until she impacted the insole of the flip flop.


Standing up from the sticky leather insole, moist with the sweat of the titanic blonde, Alex realized that she was somewhere near the ball of the foot, in the shadow of the strap, standing near the bottom of an enormous “B”. “Yeah, I'm definitely not going to keep you, the way you were holding your arm I'm pretty sure you're already broken” the blonde thundered again with a giggle. “But, since you're the first shrink of the vacation, I'll give you a “small” chance.” The giant woman laughed at her own joke. “See if you can make it between my toes! I'll give you a 5 second head start, and put my sandal on reallllly slowly. I'm Katelyn, by the way. Hope you enjoyed your vacation, whoever you are! Sorry it was your last one!” With a final thundering giggle, the mountainous blonde rose, and Alex turned to run.


“5!” the voice thundered. The insole was moist with sweat, and while Alex wasn't in bad shape, it was hard to move quickly. It was especially difficult to breathe given the the humid, sweat filled air that smelled of the blonde's feet. “4!” Trying to ignore the despair that had taken root in her chest, the tiny brunette had decided to make her way towards the strap, figuring her best bet at survival was between the big and second toe. “3!” A small bit of hope entered her heart as she scrambled up the slight impression made by the ball of the foot, and stood next to the strap, darkened toe imprints on either side of her. “2!” Then, the sky darkened. Gazing up, terror filled Alex's heart like never before. The blonde, who she now knew as Katelyn, had lifted her well cared for foot above the sandal. “1!” The titanic red painted toes audibly rustled against one another as the wrinkling sky descended. “Times up!”


While Alex was clinging to the sandal, Katelyn's toes slipped under the strap, on either side of her. As the titanic foot scrunched it's way in, Alex felt herself thrown as the flip flop moved like an earthquake under her, and with only one good arm was unable to keep hold. “No, please!” Alex screamed, as she found herself sliding down the imprint of the big toe, scrabbling for purchase on the insole. “Oh looks, like you didn't make it! Too bad! Well, at least you get to be a part of my favorite flip flops!” came Katelyn's giant voice one more time. As the whorled pink ceiling of the big toe descended towards her, Alex threw her arms up on final time, tears streaming down her face as she screamed. She felt flesh on all sides, tasted the sweaty skin, pressure broke her glasses, then pain all over her body, then darkness as she felt the life crushed out of her, on this blonde strangers toe.


Katelyn gazed down with a smirk as she shook her foot in her flip flop, dislodging the stupid little nerd that had believed her when she suggested she might survive. “Oh looks, like you didn't make it! Too bad! Well, at least you get to be a part of my favorite flip flops!” she chortled, as the tiny brunette disappeared beneath her big toe with a tiny crunch, almost inaudible squeals cutting off. What the hell had she expected, she was in my shoe she chuckled to herself. Removing her foot from the sandal, she turned it over to look at the bottom. Sure enough, in a pool of her own blood, the tiny girl was stuck to the bottom of her toe. Still twitching a bit? Fondly gazing down at her favorite sandals, and remembering her beautiful wedding, she slipped her foot in once again, and started walking down to the pool.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7821