The Closed Room by Iron_Gauntlet
Summary:

What happens if you place shrunken people in a closed space with a normal girl for a long period of time? There is only a way to find out!

 

First story ever, i've been a lurker for a while but i wrote this in the spur of the moment, hope you like it!   Please be patient, english is not my mother language so i’ll surely make tons of mistakes.
Feel free to review and let me know what you think, or how i can improve.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 14331 Read: 65768 Published: December 26 2018 Updated: August 07 2019
Story Notes:

Tags will be added if i forgot any

1. Chapter 1: The room by Iron_Gauntlet

2. Chapter 2: Settling in by Iron_Gauntlet

3. Chapter 3: First supply by Iron_Gauntlet

4. Chapter 4: Creeping Hunger by Iron_Gauntlet

5. Chapter 5: First Blood by Iron_Gauntlet

6. Chapter 6: Judge and Executioner by Iron_Gauntlet

7. Chapter 7: Sinners and Lovers by Iron_Gauntlet

8. Chapter 8: Unchained Monster by Iron_Gauntlet

9. Chapter 9: Smiling demon by Iron_Gauntlet

Chapter 1: The room by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

This first chapter is for a bit of character and setting presentation, so try to bear with me and the actual size content will surely be delivered in due time.

“… and then, he shouted: that’s not a sword you dimwit, that’s a dildo!” Rick exclaimed, as everyone were trying not to piss in their pants for laughing too much

 

It was quite a while since they gathered together like this, just to have fun with each other. They’ve been classmates in high school and hit it off  since day one, but unfortunately they all chose different universities. Since then they met much less often, but everyone tried not to cut ties to each other, as any group of close friends would do.

 

They were a pretty interesting bunch. If you had to describe them in a word, you’d use: Rick the joker, Dan the nerd, Al the chad and Ann the gymnast. It’s difficult to imagine how a group of such different people got together.  

Well, they had one thing in common: Ann.

It was love at first sight for all of the boys, but after a year, she ended up with Al. 

The other two didn’t resent him too much for that, each for his own reasons, so they kept seeing each other. After all, they never truly gave up on her. 

She was way too beautiful to just let her go: a toned yet feminine body, 1.70 tall, with long, straight, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, a sweet face and a smile to kill for. Even seeing her could fill you with happiness.

 

And happy they were, walking in the dim light of the moon, telling each other their new experiences with their roommates, family and new friends. The university student life was different from before but they were getting used to it, and they enjoyed this time of their youth to their fullest.

 

Al: “Yeah, that was hilarious, now what should we do? Why is it so late and we’ve yet to have at least two beers? Cm’on, i parked my car nearby, let’s go to the usual pub!” 

Dan: “I heard they added a new stout beer, we should definitely try it out!”

Ann:” Yeaaaahh let’s go party! I missed you guys so much!”

 

So they slowly strolled to the parking lot, chatting and having fun all the while. It wasn’t until they got there that they noticed 3 black armored trucks, driving in their directions.

 

  Suddenly they got silent, wondering what those could be for. Much to their surprise, the trucks quickly sorrounded them. At that moment they knew they were in danger

 

Al shouted “What the fuck?”

Ann was terrified, and she pleaded ”Oh my god what is happening? Please tell them we haven’t done anything, we are innocents!”

“What do you want?” Rick asked, visibly scared, while Dan stood there, paralyzed.

 

Then about 20 people got down from the trucks and quickly restrained them. They wore black, military equipment, armed with assault rifles, their faces hidden with skull masks and helmets.

Even if Al tried resisting, they easily knocked him out with the butt of their rifles, terrifying even further his friends. Then the soldiers gagged and tied them, and then covered their heads with thick, black fabric bags.

Now with their senses blocked out, the young men and Ann were lifted and loaded on the trucks.

The last thing they felt after hearing the doors shutting and the rumble of the engine, was a sharp sting at the back of their neck, and they istantly blacked out.

 

.

.

.

.

They woke up sitting on a bench, their heads still covered with the bag, gagged, hands tied, and distinctly feeling someone behind them . Too terrified to do anything, they just stayed there, pretending to be still asleep.

 

They couldn’t see anything , but they heard multiple people breathing. It was definitely indoors, and they felt they still had their clothes on, but apparently nothing else.

After a few minutes, the people standing behind them roughly pulled them up and led them to another room.

The only one who wasn’t relocated elsewhere was Ann, who just sat there, wimpering and scared at the sudden sound of people moving after a long silence.

Then, there was silence again. The same room that before had that much people inside, now was almost empty.

 

After what felt like an eternity, the guard behind her also forced her to stand up and accompanied her to another location.

After half a minute, she heard other people walking along with her. She was so scared she thought she would throw up, but finally, they stopped, untied the ropes, pushed in her hands what seemed like a cardboard box, and then pushed her in another room. 

 

She staggered a bit and heard the door behind her closing with a heavy clang. Then she put the box down, and unrestrained herself, almost hyperventilating.

She was in a small room, at a first glance devoid of all furniture besides a bed hanging on the wall, but most of all with nobody else. Trying to calm down, she sat in a corner and shut her eyes, controlling her gasping breath.

 

After a few minutes of silence, she opened her eyes, and crept to where she left the box.

Ann carefully picked the box up and, with trembling hands, opened it up. 

 

What was inside was something she would have never expected.

 

 

 

Behind the screens linked to the hidden cameras in that room, someone watched. A creepy smile slowly crept up on her face.  “Well, let’s see where are we going to end up with this scenario"

End Notes:

I hope you liked it!

I'll try to write chapter 2 by tomorrow

Chapter 2: Settling in by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I should probably give a quick explanation about the new… properties of the tinies when they’re at that size (3 - 5 cm): Their senses and brain work just fine, exactly like before. Fall damage is most of the time negligible, when the jump is comparable to let’s say 7/8 times their height, given their very low weight. It starts being dangerous when the fall is of let’s say 70 cm or so. Being so light, they need an amount of food proportional to their change in weight, and get cold in an extremely short time. Even if fully clothed, an adult exposed to an environment with still air at the temperature of 6°C, freezes to death in less than 10 minutes. Their voice doesn’t get squeaky or anything but the volume is greatly reduced, but not extremely so.

 

Chapter tags: feet, footwear

The box was full of tiny people.

Ann was so shocked that she just froze right on the spot. The tinies looked to be very surprised as well, and for a few seconds, the group of people and her just stared at each other, unable to make a sound.

 

Then she placed the box on the floor and, still on her knees, uttered: “Is this… for real? Are you real?”

Some of them simply nodded

“For the love of god, this is so fucked up” she murmured, covering her face with her hands.

“Ann! Is that you?” Someone shouted. Ann uncovered her face, got nearer to the box and noticed a single tiny waving his hand

“Rick! You’re alive!” Then she noticed Al and Dan, right near him.

She felt so relieved that she started to cry softly “Thank god you’re okay… “

 

As she calmed down, Al asked “Where are we? We can’t see anything from here, and we can’t even get out because the cardboard walls are so high. Actually, can you get us out of this box? It feels pretty cramped” 

Ann answered “Yeah sure, i’ll do it right now” 

She thought about it for a moment and then she simply slowly tore off a side of the box, as she thought someone could be injured if she just flipped the container.

 

As the miniaturized people cautiously got out of their former prison, Ann stood up, looking at the room a bit more thoroughly.

The walls were white and perfectly smooth, dimly lit with neon lights. The floor was also smooth and clean, of a light grey tone.

She looked up and saw that the ceiling was at least 5 meters high, even if the room itself wasn’t big. In fact, it seemed roughly a rectangle of 3x5 meters.

Then she noticed another door, apart from the heavy and armored one of the entrance.

After a quick inspection, it turned out to be a simple, small but clean bathroom, with a toilet, a shower and a sink.

Much to her surprise, both the sink and the toilet had tiny stairs, going from the floor up.

 

“Just what kind of prison is this... “ she muttered while getting back to the box.

As she approached the tinies, she noticed that they were staring at her.

“What’s up?” she asked, bending down.

Rick answered “Weeell, it’s nothing really, it’s just that you look even more gigantic when you’re standing up. It’s actually pretty scary, you know”

He looked really nervous.

 

Ann looked at the group: around 50 people strong, composed of kids, young as well as grown men, and every single one of them was visibly intimidated by her size.

Some of them actually looked seriously scared.

She blushed :”Oh i’m so sorry, i didn’t consider how you could feel, it’s just that from my perspective it’s you people that are small. Don’t worry, i have absolutely no intention of hurting any of you, just don’t be scared of me, please”

Her smile, albeit a little more nervous than usual, worked its magic as always.

 

After things calmed down, Ann sat with her legs folded in front of her 3 friends, while the rest of the group roamed across the room. 

 

“So, how did you shrink?” Ann asked

“Clueless” Al answered “We woke up in that box just a minute before you opened it”

“Damn those bastards… “ Ann muttered.

“Calm down, we just need to find a way out of this. Maybe it’s all a misunderstanding, they’ll let us out soon. Probably” Rick proposed

“Yeah right, they reeeeeally looked like friendly and understanding people. More importantly, we need to find a way to bust out of here” Al retorted.

 

Dan thought for a second “there must be some kind of air conducts, or something like that”

They all looked around, until Rick spotted two square holes on the wall, almost at the top of the ceiling “We could have Ann throw us up there!” 

“Sounds like a plan” Al agreed

Dan sighed "You guys are always like this, you really need to think about the consequences. Given that we don’t go splat for the impact, Ann would need a 100% launching accuracy with 60 different people. One miss and that person is a goner.  Also, i doubt they’re that stupid, there has to be a grid or something like that. Besides, how is she even going to get out of here?”

 

They fell silent. After a while, Ann murmured “So, we really are stuck here?” 

“Looks like it” Dan answered grimly.

Sensing that the mood was getting quite dark, Rick tried to change subject: “Daaaaaaaaaamn it’s so cold, my hands are getting numb”

“Really? I think that the temperature is okay” Ann answered “I don’t even have heavy clothes”

 

After all, it was spring. She just wore white low top all star shoes, black leggins, a white t-shirt and a short denim jacket.

 

“I’m cold too…” Al admitted

“It’s probably for our size, we get cold faster” Dan supposed.

With that, Ann said “Then we need to find a warm place for you all to sleep in. If we close the box, and enough people get in there, do you think their body heat will be enough to keep them warm?” 

“Probably” Dan mused “but that’s not enough, it’s too small for all of us"

“But there isn’t any other place!” Rick pouted “if we sleep near Ann, we’ll definitely get smeared all over the bed"

 

After a few seconds of silence, Ann said, blushing: ”Well, i do have my shoes…” 

Al and Rick suppressed a chuckle, but after a moment the idea made more and more sense.

 

“A shoe is pretty isolated after all, if we add the sock i think it’s going to be okay” proposed Dan, definitely having another goal in mind.

“But they probably smell…” Ann muttered, even if she was the one who suggested it.

“Trust me, between freezing outside and sleeping in your sweaty sock, i would definitely do the latter!” exclaimed Dan, not realizing he wasn’t helping at all.

Fortunately, Ann took it as a compliment, and smiled at him, giggling.

 

"Then, we are all set” she said, and got up to explain their ideas to the others. 

“I’m glad we could cheer her up. She looked upset before” Rick said

“She’s always quick to change her mood” Al added “almost like a child. Alright, let’s go with her.”

 

After the explanation, a few people mysteriously volunteered to sleep in the shoes, while the rest was chosen randomly.

Around 40 people could fit in the box, so the remaining 10 had to sleep elsewhere.

Ann sat on the edge of the bed, sighed and muttered: “here we go… “ and began to remove her shoes.

Her feet, clad in snow white short socks, slid out of their prison, and a strong but kinda pleasant smell began to permeate the room.

 

“S - sorry” she blushed “alright, now i’m going to pick you up and put you in, okay?”

Everyone nodded, so Ann slowly began to place the tinies inside the shoes.

The first 6 went in the left one, then only 4 remained: a kid and her three friends.

As Rick saw the gigantic fingers approaching, his instincts were screaming to run away, but he held fast, until the massive digits plucked him up and carried him in the humid and damp cavern.

After he was placed inside, he felt almost dizzy, as the smell was really strong, but still not unpleasant at all.

“Jeez, how perfect can she be? Not even her feet smell bad” he thought walking to the end of the shoe, to the area where the toes usually were, and then nestled himself in the biggest toe print, feeling the warmth of her lingering body heat.

 

After everyone was inside, Ann removed her socks as well, muttered “Good night guys” and tucked them into the shoes. 

She paused to look at her bare feet. She always thought hers looked kinda cute, and a lot of guys complimented their looks.

They were slender and extremely soft, with long and cute toes that ended with perfectly shaped nails. 

She would have never thought that someone would sleep in the same place where she kept her feet.

With those thoughts she got into the bed, and the lights instantly dimmed. After the initial surprise, she started to drift off to sleep, the exhaustion getting the best of her

End Notes:

Sorry, there wasn't much size content in this chapter after all. I promise, it will get much more interesting later, trust me! 


Feel free to drop a review to let me know what you think!

Chapter 3: First supply by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I'm having so much fun writing, unfortunately i find difficult to add size content this early in the story. I apologise if you're looking forward to it, but at the end of the chapter you should be able to get where we are going to end up

 

They were woken up by the sound of an alarm.

A small lamp on top of the entry door shone a pulsing, red light. After a few seconds of panic, a distorted and metallic voice that seemed to come out of the walls uttered:

“Stand back from the iron door. If you don’t we’ll immediately use lethal force. This is the last warning you’ll get”

As everyone was petrified in terror, a hole in the lower part of the door opened up, and a tray was pushed into the room. Then, the hole was sealed again and the alarm stopped.

All of this didn’t last for more than 10 seconds.

 

For a while, Ann, who had sprung up since the noise started, didn’t move, as if waiting for something else to occur, keeping her breath for the whole time.

When she realized that nothing was happening, she started to breathe again, trying to slow down her spiking hearbeat.

 

After a couple of minutes, she catiously got down from the bed, her bare feet making contact with the cold floor. 

Then she removed the sock from her right shoe, picked it up and peered inside  “Are you guys all right?” 

8 eyes stared back at her, and Rick gave her a thumbs up

“What happened? We couldn’t see anything” asked Al

“I’m not sure, they just pushed something in here and it ended as suddenly as it started” Ann answered

Dan looked interested “We should probably check it out. Just wait for us to get out. Actually, can you help us?” 

 

Ann carefully laid the shoe on its side, so they could easily walk out of there, and did the same with the other one.

Then she got up and went to check the group in the box, walking slowly and carefully, in case someone got already out.

 

She opened the box and peeked inside. They looked a little upset and agitated but fine. 

She smiled, relieved. “Don’t worry, nothing dangerous happened. Did you sleep okay in there? I hope my jacket was comfy enough” 

“It wasn’t half bad” A young man answered, returning the smile “We decided to nominate a spokesman, and i was the lucky one. Nice to meet you, i’m Niel!”

“Ann, it’s a pleasure! Sorry, could you get out of the box? They just pushed something in here and we were just going to check up on it, would you mind going with us?”

“Sure!”

Ann watched him walking, noticing how agonizingly slow tinies were “Can i… Pick you up? It will be faster this way”

Niel gave her a puzzled look, and she blushed “Well, if you want to i mean, sorry if i was rude”

Niel relaxed “Don’t worry it’s okay. You’re right though, you’re a lot faster than us, just… be careful”

She tensed a bit “Okay, here i go…”  She delicately pinched his chest between her index and thumb, and cautiously lifted him up.

Then she stood up and noticed that the tinies in her shoes had almost reached the entrance door, and with a couple of strides she approached it as well.

 

On the tray there was a piece of paper, an empty glass, and a tiny pile of tiny energy bars, still wrapped.

Ann picked up the paper and read aloud 

“The water from the sink is potable. You will get food (and in case of extreme necessity medicines) everyday, once a day, like this time, at the same time as today”

 

“is that… all?” Dan asked

Rick burst laughing “What a bad joke, there is no way that food is going to be enough for all of us, right…?”

Nobody answered, dead serious.

Al sprinted to the tray, climbed on it and took one of the bars. He quickly skimmed through the nutrition values and stated “well, given our size, one of these a day should be enough food for one of us. Ann on the other hand… “

Everyone turned to look at her, and she gulped. The whole pile to her wasn’t even the size of a cookie.

 

After a few seconds of silence, Niel cleared his throat, and said “We need to talk about this with everyone. Please wait here until everyone arrives, you can count the bars in the meantime”

The bars were 70, and after a long discussion, they came to a compromise: Kids under the age of 16 as well as people who formerly were under the weight of 60 kg got half a bar, the rest a whole bar, so the remaining 30 bars would be given to Ann. 

 

After all the tinies received their own food, Ann was left, sitting on her knees, with that meager pile of bars in front of her.  Her friends gathered near her left leg.

“There is no way i can unwrap those on my own. I doubt i can even pick them up without smushing them all together” she muttered, demoralized

“So what, you want us to unwrap them for you and throw them in your mouth?” Al snickered, while the other two rolled their eyes at his lack of tact.

“No, no, it’s enough if you unwrap them and put them on my hand” She blushed, placing her right hand on the floor with her palm upwards

“Sure, no problem” agreed Rick, and immediately got to work.

He picked up as many bars as he could and climbed Ann’ pale and soft hand, and soon began unwrapping. In a few minutes the food was ready for Ann.

 

She waited for Rick to get down from her hand, then lifted it up in front of her face.

“There is no way this is enough. How am i going to make it?” she thought, then she opened her mouth and poured the tiny meal down her throat.

After closing her mouth, she swallowed.

“Ugh… i barely felt it on my tongue” She muttered, looking down.

 

They were staring at her with an odd look on their faces

They seemed honestly worried about her, but in their eyes there was also a hint of … fear?

Chapter 4: Creeping Hunger by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

It turned out to be a pretty long chapter, hope you like it!

Chapter tags: Feet, footwear, body exploration, vore, mouthplay

After the events of the “morning”, another matter had to be decided.

During the night, death by hypothermia was no longer a problem, but they couldn’t just stay in there forever.

Luckily, Ann’s body was so enormous compared to them that just her her breath and the heat she radiated were enough to keep them in a tolerable temperature, so they only needed to stay near to her if they felt too cold.

The downside was that Ann had to move as little as possible, but since she needed to preserve her energies, it worked out. 

 

After the most immediate problems were taken care of, they realized that they had nothing to do. “Why don’t we chat on the bed? It’ll be comfier for me to stay still and for you as well” Ann proposed

Basically everyone agreed, so all the tinies got in the box in order to be carried more easily.

She effortlessly but delicately lifted the box and slowly placed it on the bed sheets, and removed the cover. Then she put her socks on, and climbed on the bed as well, sitting cross-legged in front of the box.

After that, she peered in the box, smiled sweetly and asked “So, what do you want to chat about?”

 

This way, she got to know a little more about the group. She discovered most of them didn’t know each other, and were captured individually.

However, some of them were instead captured in group, like Ann and the others: there were four fathers with their son, and three groups of young or grown men who knew each other.

Not everyone seemed interested in the conversation with the giant girl, instead preferring to talk with each other. Some even stayed alone, which saddened Ann greatly. 

 

After a short while, her sweet demeanor and her genuine smiles had already conquered the trust of most of the group.

Some of the kids got even nearer, but she noticed one of about 13 years that was still far away.

She recognized him as one of the kids who were picked to sleep in her shoes, and noticed he was visibly trembling, supposedly for the cold.

Ann felt sorry for him, so she gently plucked him up and placed him on her warm knee.

He looked surprised, so she reassured him with one of her smiles. “What’s your name, cutie?” She asked

“Todd” He responded timidly “nice to meet you”

“Do you know anyone here, Todd?” He shook his head, looking down.

“Then i’ll be your first friend here, is it okay with you?” She asked, still smiling. He nodded vigorously, blushing, which caused everyone to laugh out loud.

 

After that, most of the other kids took courage and climbed Ann’s gigantic legs as well, much to her amusement.

The rest of the day passed quickly, and everyone went to bed at the usual place. Talking for the whole time helped Ann to keep her mind off, but now she really was hungry. It took a while for her to fall asleep

.

.

.

.

.

As the day before, they were waken up by the alarm. When they checked the tray, this time there was only the pile of bars, which now were only 60, so 10 less than the day before. When Al finished counting, silence fell again.

Ann felt deep discomfort but tried not to show it, and brushed it off saying: “Oh don’t worry about me, you can eat the usual part, after all 10 more or 10 less isn’t that big of a difference for me. I actually wanted to try this fasting type of diet for a while, so it works for me!"

The sharpest of them, and Ann’s most intimate friends, noticed that her smile was a bit more nervous than usual, but they decided not to talk about it. It wasn’t a matter they could solve anyway.

 

The daily activities went as usual, and Ann tried suppressing her growing hunger by talking a lot. Some of the tinies started to tear the paper of the message they got the day before to make tiny playing cards. 

 

In the middle of the conversation, a low, menacing rumble rose up from the depths of Ann’s belly.

Everyone fell silent, and Ann froze, but immediately tried to shrug it off saying “Maaaan that’s embarrassing, ahahaha. Sorry, i feel a little sleepy, do you mind if i lay down for a bit?” 

 She helped the kids on her legs to get down, and lied down on the bed facing upwards, covering her eyes with her right arm.

She wasn’t really sleepy, she was scared. She was scared of what could happen now. She was scared to die of hunger. She felt tears welling up in her eyes, and fought keep them back. 

 

Then she felt a tickling sensation on her right foot, and for a couple of seconds she ignored it. When the feeling kept going, she dried her eyes and got up to investigate.

She saw Todd trying his hardest to push his tiny hands into her socked heel; a bit puzzled, she asked him, whispering “and what might you be doing, little one?”

“Well, you know, you looked pretty tired and i figured i could give you a foot massage. My big sister asked for them all the time when she was got back from work. so… Am i annoying?”

Ann smiled “Oh no silly, it feels actually very pleasant, thank you. You’re so very kind. You can keep going if you want”

He immediately got back to work, so she laid back again, giggling.

“I must be strong for them, i can’t give in to despair” she thought, trying to relax.

 

In the meantime, Todd struggled with his task. It was completely different from the times when he massaged his sister’s feet. Hers were small and cute, always had a hint of smell but they never reeked, and above all, he could keep them in his hands.

This time, however, the foot he had in front of him was so huge it was several times his height, and even most of the toes were bigger than him.

It hadn't been easy to get near to them for him, there was always the risk of being crushed, but he felt he could trust her.

She reminded him a lot of his sister, even if their appearance was different, let alone their size.

He studied the foot: if it was normal sized, it would have been a bit different from his sister’s. It was a bit more slender and long, but with the sock he couldn’t say much. He took a sneaky whiff: the smell was certainly very different, a lot sweeter and more intense. 

He felt someone approaching, and saw Dan and Niel as they joined him, giving him a wink while getting to work

 

After a while Ann noticed that more people came to help Todd in his endeavor, mostly kids, and a few young people.

She smiled at their cute attempt to please her, and said “Oh my so many little masseurs! I feel like a queen, having this many servants!”

She paused “Do you mind if i take off my socks? I’m curious about how it feels without them, i’ve never had a foot massage before” 

With that, she bent down and took them off. The sensation to her was similar to before, a little more intense, but definitely pleasant. She sighed and tried to relax.

 

This time Todd had a much more clear view of Ann’s foot. Soft but toned, slender and extremely smooth. The skin itself was pale, and felt very warm and humid. He had to admit that her feet were downright beautiful, much more than his sister’s.

 

About an hour later, Rick and Al got near to Ann’s face “Are you okay? Do you feel alright?” asked Al

“I do feel a bit of hunger, but nothing unbearable, you don’t have to worry” reassured them Ann “Apart from that, i feel great! Those little ones are doing wonders to my feet” she added, smiling.

Both of them knew her well enough to understand when she was acting tough, and she knew that all too well.

“I do worry Ann” said Rick “we’re going to talk about it with Niel later. We’ll make sure everything is going be all right”

She slowly nodded, her reassuring smile fading a bit. “Don’t overdo it, okay?” she pleaded.

“Sure, just trust us”.

 

Finally, it was time for bed. This time, Ann was very relaxed, and the prolonged starvation made her feel very weak, so she fell asleep almost immediately.

Todd instead didn’t. This particular night was a bit too cold for him to fall asleep, so he decided to sneak out of the shoe.

After struggling a bit with the sock, he managed to get out, and he lowered himself to the ground with the shoelace.

He thought about a warm place he could sleep in, and he remembered when he used to sneak in his big sister’s bed when he was little. He looked up to the enormous bed that Ann was sleeping in. He found it.

 

The bed too had tiny stairs inbuilt, just like in the bathroom, so it wasn’t difficult to reach. He climbed the pillow and found himself looking at the top of her head, and saw she was sleeping on her side.

He began descending to where her face was; up close, even in the semi-darkness, she still looked very pretty, her pale skin almost gleaming in the dark.

Then, he suddenly felt a warm and gentle wind wash over him. He noticed he was basically next to her slightly open mouth. Her breath felt a bit humid, but smelled almost fresh.

“That’s it, i found the perfect place, now i won’t be cold anymore” he thought.

He settled down on the pillow, falling asleep almost immediately, lulled by her regular breathing

.

.

.

.

Soon after, Ann’s nose started to detect up a new smell. It was very, very near.

And alive. Alive meant edible.

Still asleep, she instinctively began to salivate, and her dreams took a wrong turn.  

 

Ann was in a huge, sunny plain field, completely covered with flowers. In the center, a small hill rose up, and at the top of it a huge flower cast his shadow towards her.

She walked up to it, and the flower turned around to face in her direction.

In the center of the flower, there seemed to be a small, bright bulb. She took and examined it: the brightness dimmed a bit and she saw that it was in fact a little round fruit.

She couldn’t really say which fruit it was, but she just knew it was delicious. It smelled fragrant and fresh, and the texture was soft and plump.

She gently put it in her mouth, savoring the taste.

 

When she did though, somehow she could see the inside of her mouth: the fruit, when placed on her tongue, transformed into a tiny child, who seemed to be in panic.

She panicked as well, but she couldn’t control herself anymore, as if her body wasn’t her own anymore.

She could just watch as the child was brought to the back of her throat with her tongue.

Then, she swallowed, the screaming child free falling through her esophagus, to where her hungry stomach was.

 

 

Ann suddenly opened her eyes, her breath ragged and heavy.

She had her mouth slightly open, and felt something on her tongue that had a unfamiliar taste.

She quickly spit it out and saw that it was Todd, curled up in a ball, and strangely still asleep.

After noticing that he was all right, and peacefully sleeping, she calmed down, thought about what to do, then gently picked him up and brought him to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the light.

Then, Todd woke up on her hand “Wh.. Where am i?” 

“I found you on my bed covered in spit sweetie. I tend to drool when i sleep, unfortunately” she softly said to him.

Then her gaze turned stern “What were you doing in my bed? You know it’s dangerous”

“I’m sorry, i was just so cold” Todd answered, mortified

Ann loosened up “Okay, just don’t do it again, all right? I don’t want to hurt you accidentally”

“Oookay”

“Let’s get you cleaned up now, then you can stay in my hand until you dry up, so you can go back to the shoe alright?” She gently washed him, then turned off the lights and got back into bed.

 

After laying down under the bedsheets, she placed Todd on the palm of her right hand, in front of her face, and covered it with the other hand, creating a small cave for him.

Then, she allowed herself to think about the dream she just had. 

 

“if i didn’t wake up in time, Todd would be dead right now” she thought, shivering. 

Ann couldn’t help but remember the sensation she felt when the kid was in her mouth, and began salivating, which horrified her even more.

“What am i becoming? What is happening? I don’t want to hurt anybody, please, stop this madness… i can’t do this "

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she started sobbing softly.

 

Todd heard her and whispered lough enough for her to hear “Why are you crying?”

She tried to dry her tears, and said “Don’t worry sweety, it was just a nightmare"

End Notes:

 

 

 

Chapter 5: First Blood by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Finally, we get to the good part!

Chapter Tags: Vore

 

 

 

That night, Ann was too scared to fall asleep, even after she put Todd back into the shoe, so as the usual alarm went off, she was still wide awake.

When all the prisoners gathered in front of the door, Niel said he had an important announcement to make

He nodded to Rick and Al, and declared: “We all voted, and decided to skip lunch, in order to give all of today’s rations to Ann. We know all too well that it’s still not nearly enough, but we’ll try to help her in any way possible. After all, she basically hasn’t eaten anything for two whole days, so it’s only natural for us to make a few sacrifices for the well being of everyone”.

Most of the heads nodded in approval, but some were clearly annoyed.

 

Anyway, Ann was so moved that started to tear up. “Thank you so much, i really, really appreciate it. Seriously i don’t know how to thank you…” she repeated in tears.

“Aw come on Ann, we love you so stop making such a fuss over it and give us your hand” Rick said laughing at her.

So all the kids (with Todd was among them) and some of the adults started to unwrap the bars and put them on her awaiting palm.

Ann watched the tinies working, lost in thought. "There is no way i would ever be able to hurt them” she thought, a bit reassured.

Much sooner than she expected, the last bar was unwrapped and placed on her hand.  She muttered “thanks for the food” and downed it in one gulp. I

t was a bit more than usual, but still less than the equivalent of a cookie.

Still, she smiled and exclaimed “Woah, that hit the spot, i’m really full now! Thanks again!”

 

Dan walked up to Al and whispered to him “I tried to keep track of the bars. I probably didn’t count two or three, but they surely weren’t 60. My estimate would be about 50”.

Al didn’t respond, he just slowly nodded, grimly.

“We can’t go like this. You know it. They know it. SHE knows it” Dan insisted.

“I know it DAMN WELL“ Al growled “if nothing changes, we’ll have to take drastic solutions”

This time, it was Dan’s turn to nod “i just hope we’ll never reach that point”.

 

 

The rest of the day proceeded without incidents, with the kids trying to give Ann a shoulder massage, but only ending up tickling her, and all the tinies having a bath in the sink just before bed.

The next morning, they distributed the bars as before. Apparently, this time too only 50 were delivered, which reassured the ones who believed that number would only go down.

 

Ann tried as much as possible not to think about her situation, but her body had other things in mind.

No matter how much she tried to suppress it, every time a tiny got too near to her, or she smelled one, she would instinctively lick her lips or swallow her saliva.

She couldn’t help it, it was a natural reaction of her body trying to survive. 

Finally, the day came to an end. Ann, exhausted, fell asleep into a sweet, dreamless slumber

.

.

.

.

She woke up in the dark, feeling the need to go to the bathroom.

Ann slowly rose up, while suppressing a yawn, and swung her legs down the bed.

 

However, before she could react, her left foot connected with something before settling on the floor.

 

She froze. She couldn’t hear anything, but distinctly felt something under her bare foot, still warm. And wet.

Ann stopped breathing. “It can’t be, it cannot be, please tell me it’s not what i think it is” she prayed in her mind.

 

Then, trying to make as little sound as possible, she picked up what was she had crushed and quickly got into the bathroom, sealing the door behind her.

After turning on the light, her fears were answered. 

 

 

On the palm of her pale hand, there was a tiny mangled corpse, his fresh blood staining her white skin.

Ann fell on her knees, with the tiny still on her hand, and her eyes starting to water, as her mind tried to comprehend what just happened.

"He must have been going to the bathroom too. Or he just needed some fresh air. Then i stepped on him. But it was an accident, i couldn’t have known, i’m sorry, i’m sorry, i’m so, so sorry… “ she thought, drowning in despair, her tears coming down from her cheeks and landing on the little man.

 

Then she saw the corpse move and utter a low lament. It was alive! She wasn’t a murderer! For a fraction of second, she was overjoyed.

But as her mind rationalized it, she understood that if he wasn’t dead yet, he soon would be. There was no way he could survive, not without an equip of skilled surgeons and a good hospital. Knowing that, she kept sobbing softly.

 

After crying for a while, she started to think about what to do. He was one of the tinies who preferred to stay alone, and she never even saw him talking to anyone. 

Ann didn’t want anyone to know about this, or they would never see her as before. After all, nobody likes a murderer, even if it wasn’t on purpose.

 

Then, she needed to get rid of the evidence, one way or another. If she was lucky, nobody would even notice he was gone.

She scanned the room, until her eyes settled on the toilet. That’s it.

She got up and reached it, then she placed her hand directly above it and prepared to drop him in it.

In that moment, she started having second thoughts.

Now this was seriously murder. Not an accident like before, just straight up murder.

Should she wait for him to die on his own? No, the result would be the same after all. He was basically already dead. But, how would it feel to drown in cold water, in the pitch black pipes? She shivered at the thought.

 

Then, her stomach growled, which brought up a much more sinister idea.

 

 

After all, he would disappear in both ways. The only difference was that his body would either be wasted, or become nourishment for her.

“How can i even think about doing something like that? Since when have i become this cynical?” she thought, and started to cry again “What am i doing…”

But the more she thought about it, the more appealing the idea got. She felt her mouth salivating at the thought of food.

Then, taking big, slow breaths, she tried calming down. It wasn’t the time to be sentimental. She was starving, and there was edible matter, right onto her hand. These were facts.

 

Finally, she decided. She would eat him.

 

But how? She didn’t exactly like the idea of swallowing a living being whole.

Then, she needed to find a way to kill him first, possibly painlessly.

 

She slowly set him on the floor, and stood up. Even from that far, she knew he was staring at her, staring in her eyes. Right into her very soul.

She really felt uncomfortable under that unforgiving gaze, so she lifted her left foot, still stained of his own blood, upon his body, covering him from her sight.

As she lowered the foot on him, she still felt the pressure of his gaze. When her sole touched him and started to add pressure, she shook her head and removed the foot from him.

It didn’t feel right, she was treating him like an insect. 

 

Ann picked him up again, and examined him. She could crush his body into her fist, or pop his head between her fingers, or break his neck.

She shivered at the thought of so many ways she could kill him with. She looked at him, and he looked back. She looked down, as she couldn’t hold his gaze.

Ann felt like he couldn’t do it while he looked at her like that.

 

She could crush his head beneath her molars, or decapitate him with her incisors or simply chew him up… While crude, the first idea seemed the most painless. She raised him, hesitated a bit and placed him on her tongue.

It tasted like blood and a bit sour, but it wasn’t unpleasant. Then she closed her mouth and tried to put him in place with her tongue. After a few attempts, she spat him back onto her hand, panting and crying.

 

She really couldn’t bring herself to kill another person.

After a few minutes, she steeled herself and decided.

 

If she couldn’t kill him first, then he would die inside of her.

 

 

Ann raised the hand with the dying tiny man on it, looked at him in the eyes, and said:

“Now i’m going to eat you. I’m sorry this happened, but there is no other way if i want to survive” She paused, and concluded “Farewell”.

 

With that, she plucked his arm and raised him up in the air, opening her mouth.

All he could see under him was her cavernous maw, its slick surfaces shining in the dim light of the bathroom. Her pearly white teeth, that a few moments earlier almost crushed him to paste, were perfectly lined up to welcome him in.

The tongue, too, glistening in saliva, seemed eager to meet him. As she continued to lower him inside her mouth, he could feel her hot and humid breath upon his skin.

Then, she dropped him, and he fell on her sticky and soft tongue. Right after it, she closed her mouth, and heard something,

She stopped for a second, and heard him whimpering in her mouth, still moving a bit.

She started crying as well, thinking “i’ll make this quick”, and tilted her head back, using gravity to get him near to the back of her mouth.

 

Inside, he couldn’t see much but he could clearly see the abyss he was about to fall in.

He understood how futile his weak attempts were, and stopped struggling, instead crawling forward to meet his end inside of Ann.

 

She felt him move again. It was time.

 

She waited for a second, and finally swallowed the tiny man whole, banishing him inside of her.

 

She did it. She ate another human being. 

 

Ann felt the weak struggles of the tiny man as he got down her esophagus, and dropped into her stomach.

She could still taste him on her tongue, and the thought made her feel even hungrier. Then she sat on the toilet, and cried softly, feeling the tiny being inside of her living his last moments. 

 

Inside, the man just felt his last energies leaving him. He lost so much blood and the air in the stomach was so thick and rarefied that he felt light headed. He just wanted to sleep forever…

 

Ann felt that movement inside of her had stopped, and understood that it was done.

Now she really couldn’t go back. She felt the urge to go to bed, so that the next day she would wake up and think this was all a dream. But it wasn’t.

 

She silently cleaned the blood stains on her body, on her feet, on her teeth and on the floor, crawled into bed and cried herself to sleep

Chapter 6: Judge and Executioner by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I'm back!

 

Chapter tags: Vore, feet 

The next day, when the alarm went off, Ann didn’t even bother to check it up, she just lied in bed, curled in a ball with her eyes shut.

Her hunger didn’t go down; if anything, her “late night snack” only worsened it. She needed a much, much more substantial meal to get rid of that creeping, relentless and awful feeling.

She felt so starved and hungry that she felt light headed all the time, with frequent headaches; it was as if a demon was gnawing at her sanity, whispering in her ear words dripping with malicious intent.

 

But right now, another matter was compromising her already crumbling self.

The fact that that night she crushed and ate a living, breathing person, was like an oppressive, ominous judgement that she could not shake off.

No matter how she tried to not think about it, in the end her mind returned to it. Then, she tried not to think at all, cutting contact with the present.

 

But the real world was not going to be ignored that easily.

She felt something poke the back of her neck, and she slowly and carefully rolled to the other side, noticing Al standing right in front of her face. He looked deadly serious. 

“Do you feel unwell?” He asked

“Yeah, a little bit” she answered, with a weak smile.

“I see, that’s a shame. Well, something happened this night, you should come and see for yourself"

 

Her smile vanished. Then a slow, growing feeling of dread grabbed her by the neck. Did they find blood anywhere? No, she was sure to be thorough, and triple-checked the whole room. Then, they noticed they were one short?  

Panicked thoughts swirled in her head as she got up and slowly walked to the box,  carrying Al in her hand. 

 

What she saw in there, however, wasn’t what she expected.

First, she noticed that the tinies were particularly noisy. Her confusion grew when she saw a single tiny in a corner, surrounded by the rest of them.

Looking a bit better, she could see that he was a bit late in his thirties, quite chubby and was hiding his face, curled up in a ball. He looked a in a bad shape, with a lot of bruises on his body.

 

Ann asked, upset  “What happened? Did you guys do this?” 

Dan, still in her hand, looked up to her and said “This disgusting pig is a pedophile. I saw him this night trying to rape a kid”

For a second, she felt relieved that she wasn’t discovered, but she quickly changed mood. She always held deep disgust for child rapists, but now she had one just in front of her.

The tiny seemed to sense her hateful eyes burning through him, and scooted even closer to the box wall. After a few seconds, Al added “We were just going to decide what to do with him. You were the only one left we needed for the poll”

She slowly nodded. Then, as suggested by Niel, she carried out of the box the defendant and trapped him under the flipped glass; she wasn’t gentle, as testified by his yelps of pain when she threw him on the floor.

 

Al coughed to get everyone’s attention “Now we’ll begin the trial” he paused “I already explained what i saw, now the other witnesses will speak”

A few tinies stepped ahead and stated that they all saw him multiple times talking with that particular kid, but nothing much else.

Then the victim was accompanied to talk as well. Ann noticed he was the youngest one, and felt sorry for him

 

Al, on her shoulder, whispered in her ear “we tried to keep the kids out of this, right now they’re playing in your shoes. His name is Tim, he’s really young so he must have had a hard time processing what happened. Or was going to happen, luckily i stopped him in time”

Al got down with the help of Ann and asked a quick few questions to the child:

“Did that guy try to approach you these days? Answer with yes or no” 

The little kid looked nervous, as he was in front of this many people and the giant blonde girl “Yes”

“Did he try to attract you, giving you food for example?” 

“… yes”

“Did he talk to you for a lot of time? Did he ever touch you? Did he ever mention he liked children?”

“Yes…yes and yes”

Al paused “i have no more questions”

The kid took courage, and it seemed he wanted to say something, but his weak voice was submerged by a sea of angry shouts and insults, and he was quickly accompanied to the other kids.

 

When the noise stopped, Al spoke again “Now, we’ll cast the vote” He paused for a few seconds “Who believes that he’s innocent, raise your hand”

He scanned the group. A few ones looked uneasy, and some of them even tried moving, but angry glances from other tinies quickly discouraged them. 

Between them, Rick was in the middle of the group, with a strange look on his face, and Dan in the back, looking down.

Al waited for a few seconds, and said “Who believes he’s guilty, raise your hand” 

A roar of voices shot up, and the vote looked almost unanimous. He noted that both Dan and Ann raised their hands, but Rick didn’t.

 

After the clamor died down, Al announced “Now we’ll decide what to do with him. The choices are, we either keep him alive and seclude him somehow, for the rest of his days…”

A lot of people seemed not keen on the idea

“… or we sentence him to death”  A lot of faces nodded in approval, but others looked worried.

 

Rick was astonished. Not only his friend was openly proposing to commit murder, but the vast majority of the crowd seemed to agree with him.

Al had always been the most charismatic of them, and it went just natural for him to manipulate people, but this was beyond words.

It looked like he was the spark that lit the sea of repressed feelings of the tiny prisoners, their pent up anxiety and fear bursting in an event of mass bloodlust, directed to a single scapegoat.

 

The vote turned the defendant into a condemned, even if Rick’s vote was against it. What shocked him was that even Ann and Dan voted in favor, even if the latter looked a bit hesitant.

 

A few voices arose from the crowd, when the vote was finished. From among them, one asked “How will we execute him?"

Al cleared his throat, and announced with a stern look on his face “I think that we should have Ann eat him”.

 

The chatter instantly stopped. Maybe it was a bit much. But a low murmur of approval slowly arose from the group, eventually turning into a open roar of agreement.

Al smiled: he didn’t even need to use the poll.

 

Ann was unsettled by the decision. She always believed that death penalty for child rapists was a right thing, but that she didn’t expect they wanted her to kill him.

Besides, she wasn't sure she would be able to pull off something like that... again.

They looked at her, their eyes demanding for blood. She picked up Al and said to him with a worried look on her face “i’m not sure i can do this… i mean, i can’t kill a person, let alone EAT him, you know how i am right?” 

 

Al smiled reassuringly and said “Don’t worry, it’s for your own good. You’re hungry right? At least that piece of garbage will be good for something. Trust me, you’ll just make the world a favor by making him disappear”.

Ann looked at him, then at the rest of the group, and thought about her empty stomach. Then, she slowly nodded. 

So, she put Al down and got up. Before heading to the glass where the condemned was kept, she turned and said “You might want to look away. It won’t be pretty”

 

 

The blonde girl walked to the trapped tiny, taking her time. She noticed he was standing now, his back on the wall of the glass, gazing terrified at her. Apparently, he knew what was coming.

She slowly raised her bare foot and tipped over the glass with it, and the tiny sprinted to flee. Still, from Ann’s perspective, he was extremely slow.

She watched in disgust his pathetic attempt, and slowly took a step forward. The little man saw the enormous, pale and slightly dirty bottom of her foot hover above him as he ran, and he cried in terror, until the gigantic heel settled just in front of him.

 

Ann murmured “You know, it would be fitting for you to be squished beneath my foot. You’re nothing but a disgusting insect after all”

After that, she raised the other foot and hovered it on top of him, causing him to scream in terror and fall on his back, trying uselessly to protect himself with his arms.

She lightly pressed her heel on him, just enough to hurt without breaking anything.

 

After a few seconds, she removed the foot and crouched down to examine him a bit more closely. “But then, as much as i wanted to see you become a red smear on my sole, i’m really hungry”

After saying this, she licked her lips. It was mainly to scare him, but she was already starting to see him more of a snack then a person, as testified by her salivation.

“It’s different, this time he deserves it” she thought, trying to justify her appetite.

 

Then Ann picked up the screaming guy between her fingers and set him on her huge pale palm, raising him in front of her face.

She swallowed nervously, and said “I just hope you don’t cause me an indigestion. Do you have any last words?”

He sobbed, on his knees “I-I’m innocent” 

She clicked her tongue “Yeah, sure. Now stay put and be a good snack. Enjoy your trip to my stomach” and without many ceremonies, she opened wide her mouth, sticked her tongue out and threw him in it.

Then she waited a few seconds so that he could see the light for one last time, and closed her mouth.

 

In the slimy darkness, the air humid and hot, he screamed in absolute terror, fighting for his life against the titanic tongue

She swished him around, tasting him, feeling his useless, desperate struggles.

He needed to suffer more. 

Ann started to lightly chew on him, not with enough force to kill him, but just to injure him lightly. Once, she bit too hard and felt his leg snap under her molars, which caused him to howl in pain. Well, he deserved it.

 

When she felt it was enough, she used her tongue to place him in the back of her mouth, and stopped moving for a few seconds, letting him see where he was going to end up.

He was paralyzed in terror, lying face to face with the wide, bottomless abyss that awaited him. After seemingly eternal moment, he felt he was sliding towards it, as gravity shifted. She must have tilted her head. 

“PLEASE, OH GOD, I’M INNOCENT, DON’T EAT MEEEE..” he shouted on top of his lungs as he fell into her throat.

 

Ann found herself closing her eyes when she swallowed. Could it be… she enjoyed this?

Sure, it felt right, since she was punishing the guilty, but was there more to it?

 

She felt the tiny struggle as he fell, until he dropped into her stomach. She placed her hand on her belly and softly caressed it. Of course she liked eating, everyone would after starving for this much time.

Ann looked back to the group, which was staring at her. Some in awe, some in fear, some in morbid fascination… She quickly looked somewhere else. 

The girl felt uneasy under their gaze, so she excused herself and went to the bathroom.

 

She sat on the toilet and tried to calm down, then felt that the tiny in her stomach had started struggling and screaming again. He felt very different from the other she ate that night, a lot more… lively. 

“That’s what you deserved, now be quiet” she whispered, closing her eyes, feeling his movements inside of her. He would stop moving soon.  

After a few minutes, she noticed she had started rubbing her crotch.

She bolted up. Now enjoying a meal was one thing, but getting off on the screams of a dying person was something else.

She slowly sat down again, covering her face with her hands.

“What kind of monster am i turning into?” she whispered, upset and scared.

 

She started sobbing, while the struggles of tiny man inside of her stomach became weaker and weaker...

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you're liking the way that Ann is changing, let me know your thoughts on this!

Chapter 7: Sinners and Lovers by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I'll be frank, i didn't feel that inspired while writing this chapter, so consider it a prelude for something juicy

 

 

“It doesn’t look too good” Al moaned, walking nervously back and forth.

“Yeah, she hasn’t got out of the bathroom yet. It has been 3 hours now, maybe more?” said Dan, as he sat in the cardboard box with the back to the wall.

Al, standing in front of him, looked away and said nothing

“Can’t say i blame her. I can’t even imagine what she is going through” Dan continued, and then exhaled ”We basically forced her to kill someone. How fucked up is that?”

“Oi, look at us. We couldn’t force her to do anything even if we tried” Al retorted, annoyed

“That’s rich, coming from the guy who talked her into it. You know she would do anything you told her” Dan murmured, looking at the floor

“You picking a fight?” the blond young man slowly asked, clenching his fist.

Dan sighed “Not really, i just needed to vent. It’s not like i enjoy getting beaten up when i have no hope of winning” he paused “Besides, the idea was mine. I’m as much to blame as you are” he added.

Al relaxed, and sat as well, and asked “Do you think it was not the best course of action?”

“It was the most logical, for sure. The most practical and effective. But ethically? Just thinking about it makes me sick. And i’m not even talking about that poor bastard, i’m talking about Ann”

They both fell silent.

After a few minutes Al got up and announced “i’m going to check up on Ann” and started marching to the far away door.

 

As he got out of the box, he saw Rick, sitting just outside the opening, gazing at the giant bed. 

“Hi Rick” he said with a low voice.

His friend didn’t respond. He didn’t even look at him. Al grimaced, and kept walking

“he definitely didn’t take it well” he thought.

 

 

After a few minutes, Al entered the bathroom, using a miniature door they discovered just next to the normal sized one.

He looked up, and saw that Ann was sitting on the toilet, hugging her legs, with her face buried in her knees.

Al chose to get a little nearer, and climbed the stairs engraved in the toilet, until he reached the top of the water tank. When he got to it, he said “Ann, it’s me”. He was near enough so his voice easily reached her ears, without even needing to shout.

 

She flinched, and slowly turned to face her tiny boyfriend. Her eyes were a bit red, and he could tell she had been crying for a while “Hey” She said, and weakly smiled.

Al felt his chest tighten, and asked “How do you feel?” 

“… i’ve seen better days” 

“Yeah, that was a stupid question to ask. Do you… want to talk? Can i do anything to make you feel better?”

Ann looked at him with her huge, blue eyes, and whispered “Tell me you still love me"

He was a little taken aback, but answered “Of course i do”

“Then... make me forget everything” she said as she got up and started slowly undressing.

First she removed her shirt, and threw it in front of the tiny door, in order to stop unwanted visitors.

Al certainly didn’t expect this outcome, but he was far from unhappy. They didn’t have sex since they were imprisoned, so this looked like a nice change of pace.

He looked at her majestic form as she undressed: years of practicing gymnastics can sculpt anyone's body to near perfection, but Ann’s natural beauty put everyone else to shame. Her slender frame was perfectly shaped, from her long and toned legs, going  through her cute and round ass, her flat, soft tummy, her small but perky breasts, to her angelic face. It was truly a wonder to behold. When she stood before him, in her nude glory, he felt a raging boner poking through his pants.

Ann turned to face him “well, are we going to do it or not?”

Al realized he didn’t even start to get his clothes off, and hurriedly started doing so, muttering “Yeah, sorry”

Halfway there, he stopped “Wait, how are we even going to do this?” 

She looked to the ground, a bit flustered “we.. we’ll come up with something”

 

As they were both naked, Ann sat down on the closed toilet, put him on her palm, and placed him in front of her right nipple. He looked at her, a bit unsure. “Just.. just do something alright? Be a man!” she exclaimed, blushing.

So he tried to stimulate her, and at first it didn’t seem to have much of an effect. As he tried harder, she started to get aroused, and began fidgeting her other tit with her free hand, while biting her lip. 

Al, in front of the gigantic boob, wasn’t having as much fun as her. It looked more like wrestling than having sex, but at least he could touch her soft skin.

After a few minutes, Ann was really getting into it, and instinctively smothered the tiny Al against her nipple, while her other hand went down and began stroking her crotch. Her boyfriend couldn’t do much but start sucking desperately on the giant tit, while being compressed between her soft palm and her squishy breast. He could feel her heart beating through her, and her breath getting heavier by the second.

Suddenly, she stopped grinding him against her boob and lowered him between her thighs. As he stared up at her, she ordered him, panting “Do it… the way i like it” He didn’t make herself repeat, and hurried to her gigantic vagina, starting to lick it furiously. She let out a loud moan.

She couldn’t really feel much, but the idea of having All eating her out was amazing as always. After a few minutes, she whispered “just… fuck me already” It took a moment for Al to register what she said, and he was swept off his feet by her hand. 

Then she roughly jammed his legs inside her, and started pushing him in and out, covering him in her juices. He knew she was trying not to hurt him, but he also knew she was struggling to control her urges. His whole body was being crushed inside her walls, and the heat was almost unbearable, but it wasn’t so bad. Finally, she came, and sprawled on the toilet, breathing heavily, her limbs limp.

 

After a minute she extracted him from inside her, and looked at him a bit worried “Did i get too far…?” Ann thought, but then relaxed when he gave her a thumbs up “Don’t worry about me, i think you needed it!” he exclaimed.

After that, they showered together, Al in her hand, and got dressed up. 

 

“It didn’t work” she thought

She wanted not to think about how she murdered in cold blood another person, and she thought that maybe spending some… quality time with him could have helped her, but it didn’t.

In fact, she thought about the corpse melting away in her digestive system a few times while she had sex, and even that didn’t stop herself from climaxing.

She felt awful. The only thing that comforted her was that he was an evil man, who deserved to die.

 

Deep in thought, she got out of the bathroom and noticed that everyone else was asleep, so she returned Al to the box, and got into bed.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8: Unchained Monster by Iron_Gauntlet

Ann spent the next day in bed, only getting up to gobble up her portion of food, but it was so meager that it made no difference if she did or not.

The only things she could think about was her hunger, and her murders, then her hunger again, in a never ending cycle. She was spiraling deep in depression, with no hope for redemption.

Nobody dared to disturb her, the image of her swallowing alive another live person still burned into their eyes, and so this stalemate went on until night. 

 

A few hours in, Ann felt someone on the bed, near to her head. She slowly turned to look at her visitors, and was surprised to see Rick, in company of the little kid who was molested, Tim.

“Hi Ann, long time no see” he greeted her, half smiling.

“What are you doing here? if i was sleeping, i could have crushed you” she said, whispering.

“But you weren’t. I knew you couldn’t, after what you were forced to do” then, he sighed “Are the nightmares that bad, or is your hunger keeping you awake?” he asked

“A little bit of both” She said, exhaling “Why have you come here” Ann could see that Rick was very serious, and she had barely ever seen him like this.

He muttered “I thought that you should know something, and trust me, you’re not going to like it” Ann gulped, but listened. 

“Come on, kid, tell her what you told me before, about that guy” Rick said, nudging Tim towards Ann’s looming and enormous face. The child looked intimidated by her size, and couldn’t help but stare at her soft giant lips, taller than he was, before fixating his eyes on hers.

“Yes, uhm, he is very kind, and has always tried to cheer me up since we got here. He always gives me half of his bar, even if he is such a big man and i can tell he needs it even more than i do. He also has two children…”

“Wait he had kids!??!” Ann interrupted him, startling him quite a bit Tim fell on his ass, surprised by her sudden outburst, and then added “Yes, in fact we always play together in my garden. We are neighbors, you know. My father and him knew each other since high school so our families are in very good terms with each other”.

 

Ann couldn’t believe what she heard. This man had a family, knew the kid, and yet… yet… it was difficult to believe a human being could fall so low.

In the meantime Rick had walked near her ear, and whispered to her “He was never molested. When he answered Al’s questions the way he did, he meant that that guy often hugged him to tell him everything was going to be okay, and that he seldom repeated that he loved his children and wanted to see them again”

Then he turned to the kid, and asked “where did you sleep two nights ago? And him?”

Tim didn’t understand the strange request, but answered “I slept in the giant lady’s shoe, and he in the box over there”

Ann was trembling “What… What does it mean?”

Rick looked at her, deadly serious “It means that Al lied”

 

Ann could do nothing but stare at the void, shocked. Al and the others tricked her into murdering an innocent human being. Who had a family to return to. Children. A wife. Tears began streaming down her face, and began sobbing, closing her eyes

 

She felt something touch the tip of her nose. She opened her eyes, seeing Tim in front of her, with a worried look on his face “Why are you crying?” he said, and after a few moments he finally gathered enough courage to ask "Do you know where David is? I haven’t seen since yesterday"

To which, Ann continued bawling her eyes out. When she calmed down, she whispered, heartbroken “I’m sorry, child, he’s… gone”

A look of horror invaded Tim’s face “the other kids told me that you ate him, but i didn’t believe them. Is it true?” he asked, trembling

She looked at him with sad eyes “…it’s true” and the kid started sobbing softly.

 

Then, Rick saw something take over the sadness in her eyes. It was cold rage.

“I have to do something. Are all the kids in my shoes?” she growled

Rick shivered, scared of the look in her giant eyes “Yes, we decided it yesterday”

“Good” she murmured, then plucked up both of them and set them in the shoes at the bottom of the bed. Then she got up and carried both her sneakers in the bathroom, whispered “don’t come out”, got out in the room and closed the door behind her.

 

 

 

Ann slowly strolled to the box, feeling her anger boiling inside her heart. When she finally reached it, the lights in the room suddenly brightened up.

She was surprised at first, then she growled “So you want a good show? I’ll give you a show you’ll never forget, you sick bastards”

Then, she lowered herself and removed the lid that covered the box, revealing the multitude of surprised tinies who were woken up so abruptly. 

 

Her eyes scanned the interior and focused on the relatively tall frame of Al. Her hand bolted forward and instantly seized him, bringing him up into the air, enclosed in her fist with only his head sticking out

“What.. What’s the meaning of this Ann??” he shouted, his breath being forced out of his lungs by the crushing pressure.

Ann stared at him, and spat “Why don’t YOU explain to ME how you tricked me into devouring alive an innocent person?”

Al turned pale, and asked, visibly scared “Did Rick say something to you?”

She looked even more infuriated, and growled “I think you should be more worried about your current situation than Rick right now"

The tiny looked terrified, as well as the tinies below, who tried desperately to escape. Unfortunately, the giant girl’s thigh blocked their only means to get out, so they tried climbing the walls, without much success.

Al muttered “i-i understand, just calm down and put me down so we can talk this through…”

She scowled, furious “I TRUSTED YOU ALBERT! And you forced me to do something like THIS! Why? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?”

Al felt his ribs bend in her grasp, and uttered “I did it… for you. Because i … love you”

Ann looked at him for a long moment, weighing his words. Then she slowly said “If you truly loved me, you would have fed yourself to me”

 

Then, without warning, she threw him in her open mouth and immediately closed it when he was inside, her teeth shutting down behind him. Unfortunately for him, her falling incisors connected with his arm, and like a porcelain guillotine, severed it clean from his shoulder.

Even before the falling arm touched the ground, spraying blood, she had already swallowed her boyfriend. She felt him writhing in pain and screaming as he fell through her esophagus.

The feeling was exhilarating, even better than the sex she had the night before.

 

Then she picked up the arm, saying “We surely don’t want to waste any food, do we?” and threw it in her mouth as well, chewing it and swallowing it shortly after. The taste was great but she felt like she preferred having something squirm while going down.

Then, her gaze met the group of tinies, now numbering 26 men. Some had escaped, but most of them were still in the box, and she saw that one of them was gripping tightly the head of a terrified Dan.

She recognized him as Niel. “Stop right now! i have an hostage! If you don’t want him to be hurt, then don’t move” he shouted, terrified.

“I wouldn’t try something like that, you wouldn’t want to make me angry. Besides, if you really hurt him, do you think i would let any of you little shits live?” She slowly murmured, in a low menacing tone

“Now that i think about it, i remember how you voted to make me do the dirty work. That was pathetic. You probably planned it with Al. You know what? I just decided, no one of you will survive the next minutes” She stated.

 

This power, this absolute power! She had the power to decide the life or death of these people, just like… a God.

Before Niel could even react, Ann flicked her index finger and completely obliterated his head, splattering in blood her fingernail and the terrified Dan.

Then she picked up the headless corpse and placed it on her tongue, closed her jaws and slowly chewed.

Dan could only watch her from below in disbelief as her molars made short work of flesh and bone, while the horrifying sounds of a body being teared apart invaded his ears.

Then she finally gulped down the remains of Niel, after that she started picking up the other screaming tinies, one by one, and proceeded to eat every single one of them: the most were swallowed whole, but she experimented upon a few unfortunate ones, either trying to chew only on a few body parts, or simply turning them into red paste.

One was bisected by her incisors and the two halves disappeared inside her dark throat. When she picked up the last three, she lowered all of them in her mouth, and sealed them inside of it.

Without swallowing them yet, she got up, leaving the traumatized Dan in the box, and went in pursuit of the other fugitives. When she made the first step, she heard a scream and something popping beneath her toe. She looked down and saw a tiny with his legs completely pulverized by her big toe.

She whispered “Fuck”, and swallowed the three that were left in her mouth, enjoying the feeling of the group travelling down her esophagus, squirming and screaming.

She caught the next while he was still running, her fingers encasing him. She flicked him up into the air, raised her head, opened her mouth, moaning “aaaah…”. Gravity accelerated the screaming tiny’s descent, until he reached her tongue and was gulped down on the spot.

Ann slowly  reached the last two fugitives, trapped them beneath her foot, and whispered “scream for me”

They obliged, but that didn’t save them from the titanic weight she applied to them, and their bodies popped beneath her foot, sticking to it.

 

Finally, she returned to the box, where Dan, almost in a catatonic state, was still sitting there. She slowly lowered herself and lied down on her belly, resting her head on her hands

“So, my little Dan, did a cat eat your tongue?” she asked, giggling “Now that i remember, you too voted like them, right? It wouldn’t be fair of me to spare you when the others ended up inside of me, right? Besides, i’m still feeling a bit peckish, and i’m in the mood for a nice nerd for dessert”

She smiled, showing him her blood stained, porcelain white teeth. He could still see some bits of meat and bone stuck between them.

“You love me, right? Of course i know, it was so apparent it sickened me. As if you someone like you could ever date me. Now, come and let me gobble you up. You’ll become a part of me, you should be happy!”

She chuckled, and whispered “Farewell”, and then opened her mouth, letting out her tongue like a carpet.

Dan froze, as he understood she wanted him to get inside her on his own. They both knew it was only a matter of time until she sent him to her belly.

The tiny accepted his fate: it was poetic justice after all

 

He crawled there, until he touched her warm, sticky tongue, still reeking of blood. Then he climbed it, and looked at his final destination: the dark cave was wet of blood and saliva, and he could still see some severed body parts that she hadn’t swallowed yet.

Weeping, he continued to slither on her tongue, until he reached the pitch black pit of her tongue.

Ann still didn’t move, waiting for him to fall inside on his own. She knew he would.

And he did.

 

When he reached her stomach, the first thing that hit him was the smell. It smelled like death, blood and tears.

Then, the sounds reached his ears: cries of pain, weeping and the acids sloshing inside the living chamber.

Then he finally opened his eyes, only to see a nightmarish slaughterhouse of living people being melted in a huge pool of body parts and blood.

 

As the last sliver of sanity left him, he screamed.

Chapter 9: Smiling demon by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Whew, it's been some time. I'm happy i had some time to think and write more of this, hope i'll be able to keep at it. Maybe i'll update the yuru yuri story as well, if you want me to.

From the gentle lull of a dreamless slumber, Ann began slowly to wake up.

For the first time in a while, she felt fine. More than fine in fact. Her previously constant headache had disappeared, and she didn’t feel tired anymore.

But most of all, the pit in her belly that tortured her every day didn’t hurt at all.

 

Still dizzy, Ann wondered what could have happened to make her feel so good, and slowly shifted her position in her bed. She noticed she was wearing just her underwear and didn’t even sleep under the sheets. She apparently just threw herself on the bed and fell asleep on the spot, sprawled on the mattress without a hint of decency. 

“I just hope nobody saw me in this sorry state, that would be too embarrassing to bear” she thought, moving a little more. Just then, Ann felt something move inside of her belly, and began hearing a muffled voice coming from somewhere.

 

 

Just then, she remembered what happened the night before. She shot her eyes open, and her heart rate and breathing spiked, as the scene of carnage replayed in her mind: all the screams, all the tinies running away in panic, trampling each other to get away from her, their expressions of pure terror as she lifted them and put them in her mouth, one by one. After a few seconds, she felt something touching and caressing her nether parts. Ann looked down to see and saw that it was her own slender hand, slowly slipping into her panties.

After a moment of shock, she kept going, and closed her eyes, reminiscing the events.

The feeling of their puny bodies trapped in her pale hand that looked so huge compared to them, their cries and pleas as they begged her to spare them, their struggles as she pinned them under her soft foot and slowly added pressure until their body gave in, the sound of their bones cracking and flesh tearing as she chewed on them, and most of all, the immense pleasure she felt as she swallowed living as well as ground up people, her throat barely registering the bodies as they fell trough her esophagus, and finally the tickling sensation as they moved inside her stomach.

 

Getting close to the climax, she remembered that apparently somebody had somehow survived it all, probably sitting on the pile of floating corpses as she slept, struggling to breathe and crying the whole time. 

Ann slowed down for a second, listening: nothing made a sound. She had moved quite a bit, so he had probably fallen in the pool of stomach acid and drowned. Smirking, she resumed masturbating, and thanks to the thought that yet another human being just died to satiate her hunger, she came, harder than ever before.

 

 

Then, she just stayed there, panting, basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm in her life while looking at the ceiling.

“I killed and ate more than 20 people, and still nobody has arrested me. Nobody could stop me to do what I was doing. In fact, I can do just whatever, and there isn’t a single person that can change that. Not even big old Al could do anything other than become my meal” she pondered as she patted her flat tummy  “So, I think I’ll just do what I want from now on”.

 

She got up, and saw the mess in which the room was in. Her clothes laid on the floor where she threw them, and there were quite a few blood smears where she crushed some of the unfortunate souls some hours ago.

Ann smiled, as she remembered how she ate even the corpses she had smashed underfoot in her killing frenzy.

Before she could get up and begin cleaning up, the usual alarm blared and the usual daily tray was pushed in.

After waiting patiently for the routine event to end, Ann started to cover the traces of the massacre. With some spit and one of her socks, she cleaned up the blood on her feet and on the floor, while she searched for the stuck body parts in her mouth with her tongue.

As she swallowed a vacant arm, she got in the bathroom, put out the shoes with the children and Rick inside while whispering “sorry just need a shower”, and cleaned up herself as well.

 

 

When she was done, she saw that all of them managed to get out of her shoes and were looking up at her.

Ann smiled softly, and exclaimed “Good morning to you guys! Did you sleep well? I sure did”

The kids seemed happy to see her finally in a genuine good mood, but Rick was quite perplexed. Before he could do anything, Ann suddenly picked him up carefully and brought him on the bed with her. There she sat, cross legged, and put him on her left knee, and smiled at him.

 

After a few seconds of silence, Rick asked “… So? What happened yesterday? Where are all the others?”

Ann smiled even more and answered “Well, I think I did the right thing. I put them on yesterday’s tray with a note saying -please bring them to another room-, and I think they did just that. They took the tray, and didn’t say anything so I think we’re set. I’m happy that we’ll never see them again, I wouldn’t stand to live with them for what they did. Maybe they’ll bring us new nice roommates, that won’t make me eat anybody”.

 

Rick was speechless. First, she seemed way too happy about this, considering her state the day before.

Second, she just talked as if this all caged thing was no big deal, as if it was normal.

Third, this sounded all too convenient: why would they accept her request like they were moving costumers from a hotel room to another? It’s true that they knew nothing about their captors, but it still seemed too far fetched.

 

As he was lost in thought, Ann inched her face closer to him, and whispered ”Weeell? Aren’t you happy to be the only man in this room with me?”

He grimaced and managed to say ”Ahah, yes of course, why wouldn’t I”, to which she smiled again and said “Cool”. Then she got up, rounded up the kids, brought them on the bed with Rick and took the bars on the new tray. 

“You can have them all, I’m not hungry today for some reason” She offered, smiling cutely as always. 

 

There were only 21 bars.

 

End Notes:

Sorry about the lack of content in this chapter, but the next ones will have more action, i promise

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8013