The Monster From Omegle by Visage
Summary:

A boy's fantasies come to life after he finally connects with a supposed giantess online.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6004 Read: 20118 Published: April 15 2019 Updated: April 15 2019

1. Act I by Visage

2. Act II by Visage

3. Act III by Visage

4. Act IV by Visage

5. Finale by Visage

Act I by Visage
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dark room, bright monitor; you know what's up. Chris sat in his desk chair, cock-in-hand, as he one-handedly operated his computer. He had been navigating through the depths of Omegle all night, disconnecting as fast as he had been connecting with a heavy flood of men.

"C'mon, aren't there any girls online tonight?" he mumbled to himself.

Omegle proved to be quite the sausage-fest on most nights with one or two girls, whether they be real or not, seeping through the cracks every now and then. Chris had been exclusively looking under the "giantess" tag in hopes of chatting with a dominant girl from across the world. A few seconds after disconnecting from the last guy, he reconnected with a new anonymous user.

"Hey," he excitedly typed with his left hand.

"ASL?" the stranger asked.

"M 20 USA" Chris replied, praying the other user wouldn't disconnect. After waiting a moment, Chris was greeted with a familiar message.

"Stranger has disconnected."

"Damn!" he growled, accidentally bending his human joystick in an uncomfortable position. Chris took a deep breath before returning to the homepage of Omegle to try out a new strategy. "If I can't find a giantess, I might as well try for a normal girl," he grumbled. He began to enter other tags and interests such as "Georgia," the state he lived in, "horny," and "female." However, as Chris began to add more interests, he began to meet more guys.

"Hey!" he typed cheerfully.

"M or F?" the other party demanded to know.

"Male here."

"Stranger has disconnected."

"Hello," Chris modestly wrote.

"Hi!" the next stranger replied.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay tonight, just laying in bed relaxing. You?"

"I'm doing about the same," Chris lied, looking down at his dick. "Where are you from?"

"USA, more specifically Virginia."

"Oh nice! I'm in Georgia, not too far."

"What's your name?"

"Chris, and yours?"

"Stranger has disconnected."

"Fuck!" Chris yelled, clenching his meat with an iron grip. "Ouch, damn it!" he cried out, standing up from his desk for some fresh air. Before leaving his desk, he began a new chat with another stranger just to let the other party talk to themselves as he was across the room. As Chris opened his bedroom window for some cool air, he felt his cock shrink from the breeze that brushed against it. He sighed as he looked out at the stars, thinking about the astronomically small chances he had of finally connecting with a real girl.

"You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!" his computer screen read.

"You both like Giantess and Georgia."

Chris gazed up at the night sky and imagined all of the distant stars as the population of Omegle. While there may have been 15,000 stars in the sky, 14,900 of them had a penis.

"Hi! F 28 here." the stranger from Omegle chatted. He listened from across the room as Omegle began to 'boop' with every message. "How are you doing?" they asked.

"I wonder how long they'll talk to themselves before they realize I'm not there, heh heh." Chris smirked.

"Hello?"

"I bet it's a 40-year-old dude or a sex bot or... AH!" he screamed out, rushing towards his keyboard as his eyes passed by his computer monitor. "Hello, hi!" he furiously typed. "Sorry about that, I was across the room! How are you???"

"No worries, I'm doing fine!" they responded. "Are you M or F?"

"M here, 20 years old. Are you a giantess?" Chris nervously typed, as many supposed girls would usually leave after that question.

"I am."

Chris' eyes widened with pure excitement. He felt his member stiffen up and his hands began to shake. "Are you really?" he asked. "You could just be catfishing me."

"Nah, I'm the real deal. I'm as into you tiny men as you're into me! Haha."

"Wow, I'm so glad I connected with you. It's been a total sausage-fest on here tonight. I bet you're happy about that though."

"Eh, not really," she admitted. "Plenty of guys on here want to jump into their horrible scenarios right away, or they just want to ask me if I would step on them. It gets boring after a while."

"Tell me about it! They're more robotic than the sex bots that have taken over this site."

"Hahahaha," she typed out.

Chris smiled as this may have been the first real giantess he had ever communicated with. "So, without sounding like every other guy on here, what got you into the whole fetish?" he asked.

"Well, I honestly don't remember. I've had it for as long as I can remember."

"Same! I've felt this way since I was a kid, I can't quite put a finger on what fascinated me. Just the idea of being shrunken down by a girl sends shivers down my spine."

"I feel the same way. Except, you know... the opposite, haha. I'm Veronica, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Veronica! You say you're from Georgia?"

"Yep! I was honestly kind of afraid when you and I connected, you could have been some stalker in the same state as me..."

"No, no. I'm a good boy." Chris typed out before immediately smacking himself in the head. "What am I saying? That sounded so stupid!" he said aloud.

"What part of Georgia are you in if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want to answer that, that's totally fine," Veronica asked.

"It's fine! I'm in Athens."

"Woah."

"What?"

"I'm in Athens too!"

"No way!" Chris' jaw dropped knowing that the potential girl of his dreams had lived across town for so many years now. "Are you sure you're in Athens?" he asked, making sure he wasn't being tricked.
"I honestly am," she replied. "Do you know the old warehouse off of Highway 129?"

"Yeah."

"I live in the development behind it."

Chris had remembered that warehouse from his daily drives to work and back. It was an ugly grey color with vines growing up the side of it and the building itself was used to store spare parts from a nearby hardware store. "That's crazy," he typed to her, completely awestruck by the luck that had been graced upon him. "This might be a little forward - and ignore me if you don't want to, but would you want to roleplay with me?"

"Sure!"

Chris felt his body tingle more than it ever had before. He had dreamt of the day he could finally roleplay with an actual girl rather than typing out ones himself. He leaned back in his chair, cracked his knuckles, took a deep breath, grasped his cock and was ready for the night of his life.

"Stranger has disconnected."

"NO!"

Act II by Visage

Chris sprung from his seat and punched his monitor out of pure anger. A huge black circle of dead pixels filled the screen, as he had ultimately broken the poor piece of technology. He slumped back down in his chair, tears forming in his eyes as he stared at what was left of the Omegle screen.

"Stranger has disconnected," he repeated to himself out loud. "Stranger has disconnected..."

His head filled with visions of the exciting shrunken adventures he and Veronica would have shared that night, if Veronica was even her real name. Chris sadly clicked on the big blue button on the page and started a new chat.

"You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You both like Giantess."

"Hi," he typed.

"M"

"Fuck you." Chris, feeling defeated, turned off his computer and fell back onto his bed. He had met and lost his soulmate in under a minute and wasn't having it, he needed to find her. Pulling out his phone, he began feverishly trying to track down the girl he had connected with only moments ago.

"Veronica giantess," he Google'd, only to find results leading to Archie comic books. "Veronica Georgia giantess," he added to his search, only to receive the same thing. "This is going to be a long night," Chris sighed.

"Veronica that lives behind to old warehouse in Georgia, Giantess Veronica Athens, Georgia, Georgia girl Veronica Omegle warehouse Athens giantess roleplay..." His searches became more muddled and jumbled as the night progressed, leading him to other alternatives in finding her.

"V-e-r-o-n-i-c-a," he typed into social media.

"959,000+ results found."

"Damn it!" he pouted, tossing his phone down into his lap. "I'll never find her at this rate... wait a second, the warehouse!" Chris rushed to his phone's satellite map and quickly began to search for that old warehouse off the highway. He eventually found it only to discover the sheer amount of houses that lay behind it. "There must be two-hundred houses in that development! Ugh, this is going to take forever." Chris searched house by house, address by address; he looked up the information regarding each home and the homeowners themselves. About three-quarters of the way through, he came across a one-story, light yellow house under a homeowner by the name of Veronica Williams.

"Veronica Williams Athens, Georgia," he began to rapidly type into his Internet browser. Several different results came up until he found a Twitter account belonging to the same name. She was 28 like he hoped, with long, wavy dark brown hair and fair skin. Chris found her wildly attractive, but wasn't sure if she were the right Veronica. After much hesitation, he created a Twitter account and sent her a private message.

"Hi. I don't know if this is the right person or not, but I think you and I talked on Omegle just a while ago and we got disconnected," he typed out before hitting send. Chris sat in his bed refreshing the conversation over and over again until his screen faded to black. His entire room was now pitch black with nothing but the sound of his own heart racing. All of a sudden, his phone lit up and blinded him with a bright notification.

"Chris?" the message read.

He instantly peeled back into the app and frantically messaged her back. "I really hope this is the right Veronica. Let's just say I'm a lot smaller than you," he hinted.

"And I'm a lot bigger than you, shrinky boy!" she replied. "How on Earth did you find me?"

"Don't ask," he told her. "It took forever, but I knew I needed to find you again. What happened?"

"Omegle must have glitched up and disconnected us, I honestly thought you left."

"Wow, no. I totally thought you left!"

"Why would I do that?" she asked. "You're the first tolerable guy I've met on there in ages."

Chris blushed as he read her message. "Thank you! And you're the first girl I've ever met on there!"

"Hahaha," she giggled. "So, little guy. Still up for that roleplay?"

A gigantic smile formed on Chris' face, he was certain he had met his soulmate. "I sure am, let's get into it!"

"Do you have a scenario in mind?" she asked.

"Honestly, I can't think of one. I'm so caught off guard by this whole thing that my mind is blanking. Can you help me out?"

"Sure! I've always been a fan of boyfriend/girlfriend scenarios, are you?"

"Most definitely, they're the bread-and-butter of giantess roleplays," Chris typed, cringing at what he had just wrote.

"Haha, then we'll start with that," Veronica replied. "Is there anything you don't like in a roleplay? Any turn-offs?"

"Hm, probably just crushing, gore, death... things like that. It freaks me out."

"We'll stray far away from that then, let's give it a happy ending. How about you find yourself shrunken down already at the end of my bed and begin rubbing my feet like a little foot slave?"

Chris' entire body twitched as he read her seductive description. It didn't have to be overly sexual, he was already in heaven. "That sounds fantastic! How about we start from there and improvise as we go along?"

"Fine by me!" she cheerfully answered. "Want me to start the roleplay?"

"Sure!"

Act III by Visage
Author's Notes:

To prevent confusion, the first half of this chapter is written as if it were a roleplay between two people. Both perspectives are first-person.

 


 

I lay comfortably in my bed watching TV, knowing my once-dominant boyfriend has been shrunk down to the size of a bug at my very feet. "Chris, did I tell you to stop?" I ask you, wiggling my toes high above you and giving you a slight nudge with my foot.

"No... honey, I'm sorry." I groan, digging my tiny hands into the gigantic fleshy wall that is the sole of your foot. "How much longer do I have to do this?" I yell up to you.

"Hm," I think to myself. "Until my show is over, then you may have a break," I smile to myself, acting as the literal goddess I have become.

I continuously grind my sore fingers and hands into your foot as they throb and blister in pain. After they fall numb, I begin to rub my entire body against your heel out of fear of making you unhappy. Last time you caught me slacking, I was almost turned into food.

I flip the TV off after the conclusion of my program and spread my legs apart to find you helplessly standing at the foot of my bed. "Hi, honey..." I call out to you. "Look at my wittle baby, isn't he so tiny and cute?"

"Shut up..." I mumble, my face turning dark red from embarrassment. "You can't just keep me as your little pet! I'm a human being, Veronica!"

"Used to be a human being!" I interrupt, leaning forward towards your body. I extend my giant fingers and gently pick you up.

"H-Hey! What are you doing, put me down!" I scream out, dangling from your fingers as you bring me closer to your face.

"Big kisses for my little boy!" I sing, puckering my enormous lips against your body. "Mua! Mua! Muuuu-aa!" I softly coo as my wet saliva from my lips coats your body. I bring you closer to my eyes to see that I have covered you in my lipstick as well. "Oops! Somebody got a little messy!" I giggle.

"Eugh, I'm all sticky and wet!" I yell. "Clean me off, Veronica! This is gross!"

"Whatever you say, bug boy." I say rolling my eyes before tossing you onto my tongue.

"Veronica, wait! Stop!" I scream out as you shut your lips behind me. Your dank and musty mouth fills my nose with the scent of your insides and you begin to play around with my body effortlessly using your tongue.

I begin to suck and lick you clean as gently as I can. My tongue presses you against the roof of my mouth and violates every inch of your miniscule body.

"Mmm, boyfriend flavor..." I moan out.

 


 

"Veronica, can I stop you for a minute?" Chris typed out, sweating and panting as his phone trembled in his hand.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?" she answered, breaking character.

"I, um... sorry if this is too much information, but I just came everywhere."

"Hahaha."

"No, I'm serious," he wrote, accidentally smudging his cum across the screen of his phone as he typed. "I don't know how you did this to me, but you did."

"Oh, wow." Veronica replied.

"I'm sorry, was that too much?"

"No... that's just really flattering. We were only two minutes into the roleplay and you're already satisfied, I must be a fantastic writer."

"You are, Veronica. You are."

"Jeez, I didn't expect you to explode like that so early, LOL," she admitted. "Do you want to keep chatting or are you done for the night?"

"I want to keep chatting, just give me a minute," Chris wrote before dashing across the room to clean himself up. "Alright, I'm back."

"So, my writing really did that to you?" she asked him.

"Yeah, you must have special powers or something," he joked.

A long silence occurred after that, leaving Chris anxiously staring at the conversation.

"Chris, can I be honest with you?"

"Yeah, of course Veronica! What's up?"

"I do have special powers, I can shrink people."

"Oh, shut up," Chris laughed. "No you don't..."

"I do. They're not exactly powers, but I have a shrink ray. A WORKING shrink ray," she told Chris. "I've only used it on inanimate objects so far and I've been waiting for someone to come along so I can test it on them. I think you're the one."

Chris' entire body fell numb instantly. "I think you're the one as well."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I think you're the love of my life."

"Oh, stop it Chris. You're just saying that because I'm a girl on the Internet."

"I mean it. What are the odds of connecting with 1 in 15,000 people on Omegle who is a girl that happens to be a real giantess and lives only a few miles from me? AND is the only human being to supposedly have a shrink ray? Seriously, what the hell are the odds?"

"They're astronomically small Chris, they really are," she wrote. "Listen, I know this whole situation is extremely strange, but how would you feel about meeting in person? This seems too good to be true for both of us."

"I'll do it," Chris immediately replied. "I don't care when or where, I'll do it."
Another pause in the conversation happened as Veronica was caught off guard.

"Want to come over to my place right now?" she eagerly asked him.

"Yes, oh my god yes. Please."

In only a matter of seconds, Chris received the same address he had found her identity through.

"Come over any time, I'll be up most of the night. Just park in the driveway and ring the doorbell. See you soon!" Veronica said before logging offline.

Chris sat naked in his bed and stared into his dark room. "What the hell did I just get myself into?"

Act IV by Visage

The highway was mostly empty on that foggy summer night, giving the road to a sexually excited Chris. He sped across town in his crappy little car on the same route he would take to work every morning and evening, desperately hoping to lay eyes on the iconic warehouse the closer he got.

"There it is, there it is!" he cried out as the dimly lit warehouse appeared through the distant fog. He flipped on his turn signal and sharply swerved down the road leading to Veronica's housing development. He had never been down this road before, so he was more than excited to learn the area. After all, he would be visiting his soulmate every other day at this rate.

"Turn Right on... Red Hill Rd., in .2 miles," his car's GPS read aloud.

"Oh, shut up already," Chris commanded, turning off the device. "You've been talking this whole drive.

The quiet sounds of his car's tires treading gently along the road as well as chirping frogs in the woods filled the steamy night as he turned into her development. His heart raced faster and faster, he didn't know what to expect.

"Melon Avenue... here it is!" he mumbled as he stealthly drove through the sleeping neighborhood. Not a single light was turned on besides the dim streetlights that lined the road around him. "Ninth house on the left... six, seven, eight... nine."

Chris slowly pulled his car into the driveway of the light yellow house, though it was nearly impossible to tell the color from how dark the night has gotten by that point. It was the only house in the neighborhood with some of the lights still turned on, but Chris still didn't know if he were at the right place or not. His legs wobbled and trembled as he stepped out of his car, unsure of the events that would be going down that night. Was he being catfished? Was he about to meet his tragic end? He wouldn't know unless he walked up to that front door.

He stepped up onto the front porch and stared at the doorbell for what felt like minutes. He was nervous beyond belief and wasn't ready to meet whoever resided in that house. His finger slowly approached the doorbell and jammed against it in one quick tap.

"Ding-dong..." he heard echo throughout the house, followed by the rapid sounds of a huge, barking dog.

Chris quickly jumped back and ended up falling off the front steps as the dog continued to bark. As soon as he got ready to run off into the night however, he heard the door begin to unlock.

"Chris?" a voice asked from the porch. "Why are you laying in the grass?"
He looked up to find the girl of his dreams standing before him. She was even more beautiful than the single picture he had seen of her, she was a goddess after all.

"H-Hi, Veronica. Sorry, your dog just about gave me a heart attack..." Chris panted as he picked himself up out of the grass.

"Oh, don't worry about him, he's friendly. Come on in, I can't keep you standing outside all night!" she said opening the door for him.

Chris entered Veronica's house and immediately felt a comforting vibe surround him.

"Do you like the place?"

"Like it? I love it more than my own home," he laughed.

The two sat down in the living room where the previously barking retriever was now snoozing on the carpet. An awkwardness filled the room as neither person knew how to initiate a conversation. Chris stared at the DVD logo bouncing around the TV on the wall, waiting for it to hit a corner while Veronica looked at Chris.

"You know," Veronica spoke up. "You're a lot cuter than I imagined you. A lot of those Omegle guys are freaks."

"Oh," he blushed. "Thank you. You're... really pretty as well. Like, wow."

"Oh... stop it," she giggled. "I bet you won't be saying that when I'm gigantic compared to you, you'll be seeing all of my pores and details."

Chris' heart felt as if it exploded; he had completely forgotten the reason he had visited in the first place. "Speaking of which... let's see this supposed shrink ray..." he said transitioning the conversation.

"I'll go get it, you stay right here."

He sat upon the leather couch watching the DVD logo bounce, eventually slamming into the bottom right corner and relieving him. After which, he began to stare at her dog who was half-asleep and dopey. He could get used to this house, he loved everything about her and had struck the mega jackpot when it came to finding the right one. She was his soulmate after all.

"Here it is!" Veronica cheered as she walked down the hallway with a silver gun in her hand. She plopped down on the couch next to him and handed him the gun.

"Careful, the safety is off."

Chris held the heavy device in his hands and observed it. It was made of solid aluminum or something along those lines as it was freezing cold to the touch. There were plenty of dials and switches on the side, none of which Chris dared to mess with. "How do I know this is the real deal and you're not just doing to shoot me full of lead?" he asked.

"Good question!" she smiled. Grabbing the gun from Chris, she aimed the device at her beloved dog and fired a bright green beam of light. Within a matter of seconds, the dog was but the size of a cookie.

"Oh my god, what did you do?!" Chris cried out.

"Don't worry, don't worry. Watch," she instructed. With a press of a switch, the gun fired a blue beam this time, restoring the sleeping dog to its original size.

He stared at the dog is disbelief as he caught his breath. "Holy shit, that thing IS real!" he gasped. "Does it hurt?"

"My dog didn't wake up, did he?"

Chris shook his head.

"Then he didn't feel a thing, and neither will you..." she said, aiming the gun towards Chris' face.

"Wait, WAIT!" he cried out, waking the dog by accident. "I just, I don't think I'm ready."

"Not ready?" she asked. "Isn't that the whole reason you're here?"

"Yes... but this is just, scary. That's all," he admitted, shrugging at how stupid it sounded.

Veronica chuckled and grabbed his hand. "Listen, kid. I know what I'm doing here, you have no reason to be afraid. I've roleplayed as a giantess for years online and I know how to use the gun, so nothing bad will happen to you. I promise."

"...promise?" he asked.

She nodded her head. "Let's go to my bedroom and get this over with so the real fun can start..." she winked, sending chills down Chris' spine.

Chris followed her back to her warm bedroom where he felt even more comfortable than before. He admired the Attack of the 50 Foot Woman movie poster she had hanging next to her desk and the several Ant-Man and Honey, I Shrunk The Kids collectibles around the room.

"Sit down here on the foot of the bed and we can get started whenever you're ready."

He cautiously sat on the end of her bed and watched as she fidgeted with gun.

"Should we have a safe word? You know, in case things get rough?"

"Hm, how about Athens?" she suggested.

Chris nodded in agreement.

She began to aim the shrink ray at him. "Oh," she said lowering the ray, "one last thing..." Veronica leaned into Chris and suddenly gave him a deep kiss on the lips, something neither of them were expecting.

Chris sat there in utter shock from her kiss as a green beam of light began to envelop his entire body. Before he could snap out of it, his clothes hit the floor and he was nothing but a tiny, naked body laying on the surface of her giant bed.

Finale by Visage

Chris felt his heart throbbing and could hear blood flowing through his head.

"What? H-Hello?" he called out, staring into oblivion.

"Yes! It worked!" he heard Veronica call out from above.

"Veronica! I can't see you... what's happening?!"

"Give it a second, Chris. I think your eyes may be adjusting to your new surroundings."

Soon enough, Chris' vision began to form the gigantic figure of Veronica standing in front of the bed peering down at him.

"Oh my fucking lord, you're huge!"

"Uh, duh. I wonder why..." she sarcastically laughed.

"Wait a second, how small am I?" he asked.

"What?"

"I said, how small am I?!" he called out.

"Oh, you're only about an inch tall."

Chris began to panic all of a sudden as the realization of his new size set in. "V-Veronica! Change me back, I change my mind! Help!" he screamed.

"Chris, Chris, Chris..." she chuckled. "Calm down, you have nothing to be afraid of! Look, I'm going to kneel down very slowly and approach you with my face." she assured him. Veronica got down on her knees in front of the bed and leaned in closely to Chris.

All of the hairs on Chris' body stood up at the sight of her giant head hovering over him. He screamed out and curled into a ball, shielding himself from her enormous size.

"Look, Chris... I'm going to pick you up gently, okay?" she asked, scooping him up in her soft hands.

He continued to scream.

"Shhh, shhhh..." she hushed, lightly stroking his tiny body with her fingertip. "You're okay now, I've got you."

Chris kept yelling and hollering but began to find comfort as her warm skin brushed against him. She felt so powerful yet motherly to him that he had no other choice but to hush.

"See? Look at that, you're happy!" she giggled, staring at his tiny erection.

"D...Don't look, please!" Chris yelled out, trying to cover his body while gripping onto her hand.

"Chris, I'm 28. I've seen a dick before," she rolled her eyes. "Plus, didn't I make you explode with cum just an hour ago? Don't I deserve to see it?"

He sighed and uncupped his genitals for her to see.

"Aww, it's so cute..." she teased, tapping it with her other fingers.

"You're getting a lot of enjoyment out of this, aren't you?"

"Maybe, but don't worry. Your fantasties will come alive very soon," Veronica said winking. She gently lowered her hands back down to the bed where she placed Chris, then moved her hands towards her chest. "Close your eyes, little guy. I'll tell you when you can open them."

Chris relunctantly shut his eyes and laid down on the surface of the bed in an attempt to protect himself as he had no idea what was going to happen. He heard shuffling with the gentle sounds of Veronica breathing. All of a sudden, the soft bed beneath him began to curve and sway. "Woah, woah! What's happening?" he asked, keeping his eyes clenched.

"Don't peek!" she told him. "You can open them in a minute."
He trusted her and kept his eyes shut as the ground beneath him continued to rumble and shake. He began to feel an extremely large presence form behind him.

"Alright, you can open!"

Chris slowly opened his eyes to find Veronica gone from where she once stood. "Where are you?" he asked, turning around to find himself face-to-face with the bottoms of her feet. "Aah!"

"Peek-a-boo!" she giggled, lounging in her pink panties and white lace bra. Her body was enormous in comparison to Chris, who was now just a bug at the end of her bed. "It's exactly like our little roleplay, isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah, it is..." Chris mumbled in disbelief. Only an hour ago, he was fantasizing about the impossible and now he was living it. He slowly approached her right heel and brushed his hand along it, watching her massive toes wiggle above him carelessly.

"Well, are you going to lick it or what?" she asked.

Sticking out his tongue, he gently began to lick and suck the base of her foot. It tasted somewhat bitter and a bit salty from dried sweat, but he was so into it. He started licking and kissing her skin vigorously, overwhelmed by his sexual emotions.

"Jeez, you must really love my feet!" Veronica joked, curling her toes in pleasure. The tiny prick of Chris' tiny dick as well as the warm saliva spread across her heel gave her a feeling of great power. She felt the boy aggressively latch himself to the bottom of her foot and begin to hump it.

"Does this feel good, G...Goddess?" he asked.

Her face turned a dark pink as she blushed from her new nickname. "I like the sound of that, say it again..."

"Goddess..."

Veronica began to feel butterflies in her stomach and her body got awfully tingly. She lightly ran her fingers up and down over her panties as it formed a small wet spot. "Again."

"Goddess."

She moaned out quietly as her pussy began to tingle more and more. "Fuck..."

"You good, Veronica?"

"Y...Yes, come here." she instructed, separating her massive thighs to reveal her crotch.

Chris cautiously walked between both thighs in a canyon of sweat and bedsheets. He knew that at any moment, she could slap her thighs together and end his life. He was in her control. "Yes Goddess?"

Veronica leaned forward, bit her lower lip and seductively eyed him from above. "You see where I've made a wet spot?" she asked, tapping her damp panties. "Suck it."

He looked at her giant moist spot in front of him and cautiously approached it. Grabbing ahold of her prickly pubic hairs sticking through, he latched onto her crotch and sucked on the salty, funky wet spot as hard as he could. It didn't taste great, but he was in love.

"Good boy..." she cooed, lightly pressing his body deeper into the stench of her panties with her fingertip. The harder that Chris continued to suck and lick, the more cum began to drool out of her pussy. With two fingers, she began to gently rub his body against her wet spot in circles, completely covering the tiny guy in her sticky, smelly cum.

As Chris rolled against the surface of her underwear, he felt her fingers grab him on both sides and slowly raise him into the air. Trails of cum wiggled between the two as they separated. He watched as she lowered him down onto her soft belly, her face now red from both pleasure and lust. "What now, my Goddess?"

Veronica was now panting from exhaustion and wanted more. "I want you to do something for me, but be very careful." she told him. "I have very sensitive nipples."

He watched from below as the gigantic girl unhooked her bra and threw it off the side of the bed, revealing her chubby, squishy breasts.

"Are you ready?"

Chris couldn't speak and just nodded. He carefully traversed along the surface of her belly, slowly navigating to the base of her right breast. From there, he began to scale the bouncy mountain, trying his hardest not to fall off. Once reaching the top, Chris gazed upon her massive pink nipple and began to gently poke at it with his fingers.

"Mmmph..." she groaned, squeezing her thighs.

He used both hands and started lightly rubbing the top of her nipple.

Veronica let out a deep moan, jiggling her breasts accidentally and almost sending her tiny friend flying off. "Please... be careful."

He giggled, as he felt he now had control of somebody 100 times his size. Chris playfully squeezed her nipple once again, watching her face distort into an array of sexually-charged emotions. She grasped at her panties and ripped them off in one quick swipe. From Chris' altitude, he could see the mess she had already made by her pussy squirting onto the sheets.

She began to toy with her pussy using three of her fingers. Her eyes stared down at Chris on her breast in a mixture of lust and spite.

Extending both of this hands, he wrapped both arms around her nipple and began to twist and squeeze it as hard as he could.

Veronica bit her lip once again and let out a muffled scream. She slipped all three fingers deep into her pussy and began to fingerbang herself rapidly.

"Looks like I'm in control now!" Chris laughed, poking and teasing her breast as the girl continued to moan out. He clenched onto her tit with his hands and began to viciously suck and hump on the sensitive little bump.

"Mmph, holy FUCK!" she screamed out in pure pleasure, aggressively masturbating as the tiny boy taunted her. She began to drool saliva from her mouth without realizing as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I bet that feels so good, Veronica," Chris spoke from her nipple. "Veronica?"

Her entire body began to shake violently as her pussy began to contract and ooze with juices. Her breasts flailed up and down, smashing Chris into her nipple over and over again.

"Hey, be careful!" he yelled out. "Veronica!"

As Veronica continued to finger herself, the desire to cum overpowered her. She began to howl and moan loudly as cum shot from her pussy and onto her hands. She clenched her teeth and quickly cupped her breast with the other hand for maximum pleasure.

"Veronica, stop!" Chris screamed out before her hand completely enveloped him against her boob. "Athens, Athens!"

"Aahhhh!" she erupted in a moan, tightening every muscle in her body as well as squeezing her breast as hard as she could. Long squirts of cum kept firing onto the bed until they slowly subsided as her orgasm finished. Veronica laid on the bed panting and toying with her soaking wet crotch as she stared at the ceiling in pure nirvana.

"Oh my lord, Chris. That was amazing..." she said looking down at her breast, only to find a grotesque pile of gore splattered against her nipple. "Chris...?"

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8256