- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dark room, bright monitor; you know what's up. Chris sat in his desk chair, cock-in-hand, as he one-handedly operated his computer. He had been navigating through the depths of Omegle all night, disconnecting as fast as he had been connecting with a heavy flood of men.

"C'mon, aren't there any girls online tonight?" he mumbled to himself.

Omegle proved to be quite the sausage-fest on most nights with one or two girls, whether they be real or not, seeping through the cracks every now and then. Chris had been exclusively looking under the "giantess" tag in hopes of chatting with a dominant girl from across the world. A few seconds after disconnecting from the last guy, he reconnected with a new anonymous user.

"Hey," he excitedly typed with his left hand.

"ASL?" the stranger asked.

"M 20 USA" Chris replied, praying the other user wouldn't disconnect. After waiting a moment, Chris was greeted with a familiar message.

"Stranger has disconnected."

"Damn!" he growled, accidentally bending his human joystick in an uncomfortable position. Chris took a deep breath before returning to the homepage of Omegle to try out a new strategy. "If I can't find a giantess, I might as well try for a normal girl," he grumbled. He began to enter other tags and interests such as "Georgia," the state he lived in, "horny," and "female." However, as Chris began to add more interests, he began to meet more guys.

"Hey!" he typed cheerfully.

"M or F?" the other party demanded to know.

"Male here."

"Stranger has disconnected."

"Hello," Chris modestly wrote.

"Hi!" the next stranger replied.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay tonight, just laying in bed relaxing. You?"

"I'm doing about the same," Chris lied, looking down at his dick. "Where are you from?"

"USA, more specifically Virginia."

"Oh nice! I'm in Georgia, not too far."

"What's your name?"

"Chris, and yours?"

"Stranger has disconnected."

"Fuck!" Chris yelled, clenching his meat with an iron grip. "Ouch, damn it!" he cried out, standing up from his desk for some fresh air. Before leaving his desk, he began a new chat with another stranger just to let the other party talk to themselves as he was across the room. As Chris opened his bedroom window for some cool air, he felt his cock shrink from the breeze that brushed against it. He sighed as he looked out at the stars, thinking about the astronomically small chances he had of finally connecting with a real girl.

"You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!" his computer screen read.

"You both like Giantess and Georgia."

Chris gazed up at the night sky and imagined all of the distant stars as the population of Omegle. While there may have been 15,000 stars in the sky, 14,900 of them had a penis.

"Hi! F 28 here." the stranger from Omegle chatted. He listened from across the room as Omegle began to 'boop' with every message. "How are you doing?" they asked.

"I wonder how long they'll talk to themselves before they realize I'm not there, heh heh." Chris smirked.

"Hello?"

"I bet it's a 40-year-old dude or a sex bot or... AH!" he screamed out, rushing towards his keyboard as his eyes passed by his computer monitor. "Hello, hi!" he furiously typed. "Sorry about that, I was across the room! How are you???"

"No worries, I'm doing fine!" they responded. "Are you M or F?"

"M here, 20 years old. Are you a giantess?" Chris nervously typed, as many supposed girls would usually leave after that question.

"I am."

Chris' eyes widened with pure excitement. He felt his member stiffen up and his hands began to shake. "Are you really?" he asked. "You could just be catfishing me."

"Nah, I'm the real deal. I'm as into you tiny men as you're into me! Haha."

"Wow, I'm so glad I connected with you. It's been a total sausage-fest on here tonight. I bet you're happy about that though."

"Eh, not really," she admitted. "Plenty of guys on here want to jump into their horrible scenarios right away, or they just want to ask me if I would step on them. It gets boring after a while."

"Tell me about it! They're more robotic than the sex bots that have taken over this site."

"Hahahaha," she typed out.

Chris smiled as this may have been the first real giantess he had ever communicated with. "So, without sounding like every other guy on here, what got you into the whole fetish?" he asked.

"Well, I honestly don't remember. I've had it for as long as I can remember."

"Same! I've felt this way since I was a kid, I can't quite put a finger on what fascinated me. Just the idea of being shrunken down by a girl sends shivers down my spine."

"I feel the same way. Except, you know... the opposite, haha. I'm Veronica, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Veronica! You say you're from Georgia?"

"Yep! I was honestly kind of afraid when you and I connected, you could have been some stalker in the same state as me..."

"No, no. I'm a good boy." Chris typed out before immediately smacking himself in the head. "What am I saying? That sounded so stupid!" he said aloud.

"What part of Georgia are you in if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want to answer that, that's totally fine," Veronica asked.

"It's fine! I'm in Athens."

"Woah."

"What?"

"I'm in Athens too!"

"No way!" Chris' jaw dropped knowing that the potential girl of his dreams had lived across town for so many years now. "Are you sure you're in Athens?" he asked, making sure he wasn't being tricked.
"I honestly am," she replied. "Do you know the old warehouse off of Highway 129?"

"Yeah."

"I live in the development behind it."

Chris had remembered that warehouse from his daily drives to work and back. It was an ugly grey color with vines growing up the side of it and the building itself was used to store spare parts from a nearby hardware store. "That's crazy," he typed to her, completely awestruck by the luck that had been graced upon him. "This might be a little forward - and ignore me if you don't want to, but would you want to roleplay with me?"

"Sure!"

Chris felt his body tingle more than it ever had before. He had dreamt of the day he could finally roleplay with an actual girl rather than typing out ones himself. He leaned back in his chair, cracked his knuckles, took a deep breath, grasped his cock and was ready for the night of his life.

"Stranger has disconnected."

"NO!"