SubHuman by My Friend
Summary:

This is a story I cannot take all the credit for. Although I wrote this one, much of my inspiration came from a story called "Hidden Worlds" by Oops.

 

In the future, scientists discover a way to clone humans. The catch... They're a mere 1 mm in height. While the world finds use for them, overtime they become nothing but another type of insect to most people, going unnoticed and unappreciated for their work.

Follow Zayna as she works to uncover the life of SubHumans.

I will try to be sure I include all relavent tags when I know the content is there.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6357 Read: 45135 Published: June 18 2019 Updated: July 30 2019

1. The Big Day by My Friend

2. You're in for it by My Friend

3. A show for the wrong audience by My Friend

4. Play Time by My Friend

5. A new world by My Friend

6. The unknown by My Friend

7. Sloppy by My Friend

The Big Day by My Friend
Author's Notes:

I type on a PC and on my phone, so bare with me. Feel free to point out issues. This story tries to use some "realistic" physics and science, but this is science fiction to begin with so just go with the mechanics lol. Thanks for reading!

 

 

 

 

Zayna awoke from her slumber and was surprisingly more awake than she thought. Then again, how could she be groggy when today was the day she was finally going to find out what it’s like to be subhuman. Trying not to get too excited, Zayna reflected on all she’d learned about subhumans.

 

The history of them is what really made her curious. Subhumans were created by a scientist named Dr. Bishop who was particularly well-renowned for his work in modern physics. It wasn’t until he was inspired by Dr. Striker, a now deceased scientist whose life’s dream was replicating DNA, that he took an interest in such a field himself. Many years went by with little to no press attention before one day, in 2035, Dr. Bishop had cloned the first human. The only catch, the scale was always miniscule.

 

Due to their small size of around 1mm in height, and the fact that these were clones and not natural humans, scientists had debated on their naming of them until Dr. Maxis coined the term “Sub-Humans” (later referred to as subhumans). Dr. Maxis took over Dr. Bishop’s work, but unlike Dr. Bishop who only used the clones for experimentation and research, Dr. Maxis desired fame and more importantly, fortune. It didn’t take long before billions of these subhuman clones populated the Earth. There most common uses ranged from microtechnology development to replacing batteries in household objects. By 2050, there were 25x more subhumans on Earth than actual humans, and their existence was more or less that of an insect to anyone outside of the commercial industry that built the objects they were to occupy and serve.

 

Zayna thought of just how many objects in her apartment contained subhumans. There was her electric toothbrush, her remotes, many kitchen items, and… she shivered… the item she was going to get all too familiar with today, one of her roommates most intimate items.

 

Speaking of her roommate, Rachel walked past her door, knocked once and stated, “Get up, Zayna, isn’t this the day or whatever?” She continued walking, not really caring about the answer.

Not bothering to respond, Zayna jumped out of bed, a little jittery, and decided to put on her shrinking suit now instead of changing into it later. With the amount of anxiety coursing through her body the closer she got, her mind trailed off once more.

 

She recalled the day she obtained a shrink suit. Shrink suits weren’t even a thing until very recently, when some others in the scientific community started looking for ways to get on the level of subhumans and learn from them face to face. By the time she got her suit, the suits were just common enough to be practical, but still not common enough to be released into the public sphere. The day Zayna got hers was fun. Zayna was outgoing, but even for her, it was a ballsy move stealing her dad’s security clearance badge and hijacking a suit from his work. She didn’t see her dad often, but one Father’s Day weekend he inadvertently gave her the best present she ever received, a testing model of the suit that had proven to be in working order but was an outdated model. Nobody would miss it.

 

After slipping into the skin-tight suit, Zayna admired herself in the mirror. Zayna was athletic but mostly just from personal workout routines. She had wavy brown hair just passed her shoulders and brown eyes. Her body from head to toe has great tone and definitive curves.

 

After a short reflection, she recalled where she was going to be today and remembered just how equally good-looking her roommate is. Standing 5’7”, Rachel was just slightly taller than Zayna. She was also much paler, had dark brown straight hair which she typically wore in a ponytail, and deep brown eyes. And while Zayna was more reserved in her clothing choices and usually wore clothing that was comfortable and not too revealing, Rachel was not scared to show her sexuality. She often wore shorts that didn’t come down far enough to cover her ass cheeks, and tank tops that struggle to contain her melons.

 

Zayna snapped out of her thoughts and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Who knows the next time she’ll get to eat?

 

“So, you remember the plan?” Zayna asked, only half believing Rachel would.

 

“Yeah Yeah, you shrink, get in the supply box, I change the supply box, you’re in. Then what? I hope you know I’m not going to go any easier with you in there. I still don’t get why you care about them so much.”

 

“I’m just curious what life is like for them. Haven’t you ever wondered what life is like at their size?”

 

“Nope”.

 

“Way to show sentiment to the thousands of slaves that work specifically for you all day.”

Rachel gave a smirk. “And damn they do a good job. If I have any orgasm today like the one I had yesterday, you are in for it.”

 

“Geez, Rachel, how long did you shove that thing in you last night? Is that what I heard at 3am?”

Rachel chuckled.

 

“Are you kidding me? What was that, like, 3 hours of you getting yourself off?”

“Maybe, and how much time would that be for them?”

 

Zayna rolled her eyes. “Now you want to be curious. Oh well, you should probably try to be familiar with the time difference. That 3 hours was right around 12 hours for them.”

“Wow, I didn’t realize it was that big of a difference” Rachel was slightly intrigued, but quickly dismissed her feelings.

 

“You see, time is relative at that size. You’re processing and reaction time is about 4 times faster that at regular size, so the motions you perceive happen at a perceived rate of around 4 times slower. You see the…”

 

“Yeah you lost me. Are we going to do this or what? How long will you be shrunk?”

 

“Ugh. Well, for you, 1 week. For me, almost a month. Good thing I chose summer break, I’d never pass one of my senior midterms lacking a month of studying.”

 

“You’re such a nerd, college looks good on you. Alright I’m headed to my room, just thinking about how big my tits are about to look to you is turning me on”.

 

Zayna gave out a sigh. This was going to be tough, she just hoped she could get Rachel to not be clumsy. “See you there in a few minutes”. After a few more minutes of planning, Zayna headed to Rachel’s room. Rachel was much less organized than Zayna. The room was covered in bras and panties amongst other clothes. It was dimly lit by white “Christmas” lights that proved to really be year-round mood lighting.

 

Zayna looked around the room. No shame… Rachels vibrator was sitting right atop the nightstand, dried flakes of cum from her last escapade still apparent. Rachel sat on the bed, slouched with knees bent upward. She wore nothing but white panties with pink trim and a matching bra.

 

“Alright, I think I’m ready”.

 

Rachel laughed. “You better be more than just thinking you’re ready. This isn’t going to be easy, especially for a month. But whatever, your decision. I’m just going to have a good time and we’ll see if you make it out”.

 

“Way to be supportive, Rachel. Alright, so I’ve set the timer. Shrinking initiates in 60 seconds. Remember, I have my phone and will text you when I’m in. Once I’m in, go ahead and replace the supply crate. Speaking of it, where did place the new one?”

 

“It’s on my desk.” Rachel said not letting her concentration be broken from her phone.

"Alright… lets see here..."

 

SHRINK

 

End Notes:

Chapter 2 is almost complete.

You're in for it by My Friend
Author's Notes:

This chapter is told from Rachel's POV. I plan on switching perspectives often.

 

 

Rachel, no matter how hard she tried, which lets be honest was not very hard, couldn’t wrap her head around why Zayna would bother with subhumans. Obviously they were created to fill a need and nothing more. I mean, you can hardly see them, like a tiny ant.

 

“Alright, I think I’m ready”.

 

Rachel laughed. “You better be more than just thinking you’re ready. This isn’t going to be easy, especially for a month. But whatever, your decision. I’m just going to have a good time and we’ll see if you make it out”.

 

Social media proved its importance as it took place over what Zayna said next. Scrolling past cat pics and political posts Rachel scrolled quickly trying to find that one picture she was at when she accidentally refreshed her app. She thought to herself how stupid social media apps were to make you completely lose your spot so easily. She was interrupted by a question from Zayna.

 

“...where did place the new one?”

 

“It’s on my desk.” Rachel said not letting her concentration be broken from her phone. She swore she was almost there. Another minute or so passed by before she accidentally refreshed her damn screen again. She gave a deep sigh of frustration and tossed her phone aside.

 

“Fuck it, was never going to find it anyway, that’s how it works”.

 

Looking up finally she noticed Zayna was gone.

 

“Geez, Zayna, thought you would’ve at least given me a countdown.” she rolled her eyes, letting out another sigh as she realized this meant she was going to have to get up now and get the cube. At least her fun could begin. She scooted to the edge of her bed, turned her body, and placed her feet on the floor in front of her. Her pink fingernails and toenails matched the pink on her panties, something she didn’t realize until now. She smiled at the coincidence before finally standing up and giving a good stretch.

 

She eyed the cube on her desk and decided she would have some fun before the fun. She walked over to her desk, stepping over two thongs, a bra, some regular panties, a pair of shoes and a shirt along the way. Once she arrived at her desk she began feeling up her tits, anticipation mounting. She leaned a little closer and said I hope you’re watching. Then she brought her crotch level with the desk, slid her panties to the left and began rubbing her pussy lips gently. She wanted to make her feel as insignificant as she knew they all were.

 

When she felt like she proved her point, she got a sly thought. She grabbed the cube what she thought was slowly, but didn’t put much effort into precaution. She moved the cube closer to her crotch, opened her panties more, slid the cube between her lips and sealed it back up by closing her panties. A shiver ran up her spine. At around half an inch on any given side the cube wasn’t that big.

 

She turned and began walking back to her bed making sure to avoid her clothes and shoes. She bit her lip at the thought of how easily the cube fit in her pussy, and how many subhumans could actually fit in the cube itself. She must be swallowing at least 50 in her womanhood.

 

As she arrived at her nightstand, she took the cube out of her crotch and replaced the old cube with the new one in her vibrator. She was already glistening and the fun was just getting started.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a fresh perspective. Chapter 3 should be up tomorrow, just have a few tweaks to make.

A show for the wrong audience by My Friend
Author's Notes:

Our friend Zayna is about to get a better idea of just how unaware Rachel is.

Zayna just had one of the most intense moments of her life. All the studying and preparation in the world could not have prepared her for the feeling of shrinking from 5'4" to a millimeter in the blink of an eye. It was the weirdest thing. She felt like she was falling, blacking out, losing control of her body, and panicking all at the same time. She was only out of it for a few seconds which she began panicking more.


She had shrunk. Early. She looked at her belt, the timer had 20 seconds still on it. She was not at the desk. She was not next to the cube. She was not prepared.


She took in her surroundings in awe. To her left was the bed of her roommate, so tall she could only just make out her roommates kneecaps at the tallest point. Directly in front of her was a red thong. White smears in the crotch indicated this may have been what Rachel was wearing during her lovely orgasm-filled escapade. The smell emanating from them confirmed this thought. To her right, the desk. Or rather, an impossibly huge structure far too tall to comprehend. And to her backside, an oversized T-shirt that could only belong to a college girl out to get Starbucks.


The timer ran down on her belt. After the first mishap she half expected the suit to have another sporadic event when the timer hit 0, however, it was anticlimactic. Unlike her future was going to be soon. She smirked at herself for making such a clever pun and was snapped out of it when she heard the sound of bed sheets rustling.


She looked left to see Rachel's giant face appear, rising up out from behind the bed as if it were something out of a movie. She thought back to what she learned, she could react so much faster at this height, which came in the form of seeing movements much slower around her. Rachel finally finished sitting up and Zayna was still awestruck by the shear size of the titanic being. Rachel chuckled at something while looking down.


"Shit, she probably doesn't know what happened!" Zayna wouldn't doubt if Rachel had no awareness of the situation at all, which was not very comforting. All of the sudden, Rachel began to rise further. She was standing up. As she first bent forward to start the motion, her breasts were practically spilling out of her bra. They were the biggest tits Zayna had ever seen, not that she'd seen too many. Then Rachel reached her full height, giving a slight stretch making her seem even taller.


Then it happened. Rachel began to walk. Zayna had been so fixated that she hadn't thought about what would happen next. And even now as she faced impending doom she felt fixated on Rachel's gigantic breasts as they bounced in slow motion with every step. It truly was mesmerizing. Her foot hit the ground on the first step. At first, there wasn't sound but then a gust of wind and a sound wave hit her a couple of seconds later. The whole phenomenon wiped her off her feet, mainly because she wasn't prepared. Gathering her barings, she finally decided it was time to move.


Overall, she didn't seem to be in harm's way, other than the fact that Rachel was clearly going for the cube which Zayna was not in, meaning her suspicions were confirmed that Rachel was unaware of her predicament. The second foot hit the floor sending another shockwave. This time, despite being closer, Zayna maintained her footing and kept running towards the safe zone, which she determined to be the leg of the desk.


At her height progress was slow. Thankfully, so was Rachel. Despite the lack of lighting in the room, Zayna saw a shadow engulf her body and knew the next step would crash down at any moment. She wasn't prepared for how powerful it would be as Rachel had to take a much larger step to get over all the shit she has on the floor. When the foot hit the ground, a major wave blasted Zayna off her feet and sent her flying a few hundred feet, at least to her. She landed safely in one of Rachel's bra cups just beside the deck leg. After taking a few seconds to recover from a panic much like when she first shrunk, she thought to herself… "Perfect. Couldn't have planned it better myself."


Zayna, in her relative safety, stared up in awe once again at her gigantic roommate. From her point of view, rachel was almost straight up above her, legs spread standing in front of the desk. She looked up, unable to see past the planet-sized asscheeks and partially swollen pussy lips which were clearly outlined at the crotch of her panties, likely due to Rachel already swelling up in anticipation. She always was horny… always.


Zayna watched a hand stretch out to grab the cube. She didn't bother to yell up at her, there was no way her voice would be heard past the height of Rachel's big toe. Instead she just watched in surprise as she saw a second hand make its way down to her crotch. This hand used a few building-sized fingers to pull back her panties, sliding them under, then revealing a clean shaven set of pussy lips.


The fingers, particularly the middle finger, began a circular motion. From Zayna's point of view, she couldn't see everything but she knew what was going on. Rachel was rubbing her clit. She held the cube close to it in a display of dominance. It was intriguing to think that Rachel was finally acknowledging the existence of subhumans, but deep down she knew it was just her she was acknowledging. Part of her hoped she felt this way the time she was shrunk, but only time would tell how long she would really care. She knew it was going to be dangerous, she knew her roommate didn't care enough. But to be honest, that's part of the reason she chose Rachel try this with, she needed someone who would be the least likely to change their behavior based on her miniaturized presence. That way she could get the true feel for what it was like to be a subhuman these days.


She watched her roommate continue to get herself off for a few more moments. "There's no way…" Zayna thought to herself. "She thinks I'm in there and this is how she starts off. How nice, I really can't believe how amazingly cautious she's being." She said sarcastically, watching the cube slowly be brought to the lips. She watched them slowly encroach over the cube as if to consume it. The cube was quickly engulfed and no longer visible, and then the panties were released and snapped back over the glistening vagina. This frightened Zayna a little bit realizing just how insignificant she was to her sexy roommate. A cube that could hold herself and dozens and dozens of others, as well as a hardy supply stock, was just devoured by her roommates pussy lips in seconds.


Wait, did she just say sexy? Zayna was never really the lesbian type, and certainly wasn't doing this for pleasure. But she couldn't help but admire the goddess above.


"Goddess?"


Zayna couldn't believe the thoughts coursing through her head. She stopped herself and forced her mind to focus on finding a way to get back on pace with the original mission. Rachel made her way back to her bed. She paused, briefly fiddling with her vibrator, then smiled as she thought about the rest of her day. Zayna began the long journey to her roommates bed. After all, she was supposed to be in that sex toy.

End Notes:

Hope this chapter was everything you wanted it to be. I've been uploading daily but have a busy weekend ahead so bare with me, we'll see what I can do.

Play Time by My Friend
Author's Notes:

Follup up on Rachel as she begins to have her fun.

 

Rachel sat back on her bed, did a 90 degree turn, then laid back. Her head rested on 2 pillows, her shoulders, back and hips resting on the mattress. Her legs were bent upward, yet split apart so that her pussy was made available, albeit still covered by her panties.


Toy in hand, she lowered it to her awaiting crotch and began rubbing it against her through her panties. She really wanted to work herself up and decided to keep the panties on until she absolutely couldn't stand it. She was still tired, as she would have preferred to sleep in longer but her sleep cycle had a mind of its own.


With her free hand she grabbed her phone. She typically watched some type of video to get off to. She went to her favorite site and spent some time looking for the right video. In the meantime, she drove her dildo in circles around her hungry pussy. She could subconsciously feel her pussy slips swelling further. After some time her motion changed and she began going straight up and down, placing more pressure on the toy any time it was close to her clit.


She continued searching for the right video. All of them looked decent but she just couldn't find the one she wanted to warm up to. She browsed several categories of videos. After 30 minutes of searching she finally found the right video. It was a video she had seen before and knew she could rely on for a solid turn on. That's what she always tried to avoid but it never happened, she always reverted back to her favorites. Rachel changed her position slightly now that she was ready and started paying much more attention to her motions down south. She flipped the switch on her vibrator to turn it on. The toy rapidly came to life serviced by the subhumans inside it. Rachel let out a much needed moan of pleasure. The world began to slip away from her as her sole focus was the video content and her masturbation.


She'd done this so many times, she really knew how to build herself up. A visible damp spot was starting to become apparent on her panties. She knew where to put the toy, for how long, where to go next and how long before she needed to return back to that spot. She knew her body inside and out and that's what made this so fun. She knew she was too good for herself and she began to rapidly approaching orgasm. The damp spot on her panties grew wider and more prominent with every minute. Almost about 45 minutes into her session she reached her first orgasm. She came hard in her panties, now wet enough to warrant taking them off. Her orgasm was strong and she bucked a few times, hard exhales lingering in the quietness of her afterglow. The video continued to play before it caught her attention. She paused it. It was time, she needed more but her panties had to come off first. She needed the toy in her.


Rachel put her phone aside, reached forward and rolled her panties down her legs. She hastily tossed them on the floor and then searched for her vibrator like an animal searching for its dinner. She found it quickly and immediately inserted it into her dripping pussy. She pressed play on her video and got situated on her bed for round 2.


**DING DONG**


The sound of her door bell was so unexpected Rachel jumped like a cat scared by a cucumber. If you haven't seen it, look it up.


Her emotions quickly went from scared to death from being caught by surprise, to annoyed for being interrupted. Who dared interrupt her private time? She waited a moment to see if whoever was ringing would go away.


**DING DONG**


"Ugh. Seriously, this better be worth whatever it is". Rachel, not trying to answer the door naked, decided to just put her panties back on instead of getting her wet pussy all over a clean pair of panties. She grabbed them off the floor and inspected them.


"Haha, I really wore these things out. Geez they're so wet. Eh, oh well, nothing that hasn't been done before. '' She threw her panties on, went to her desk, grabbed her long shirt that she uses for her starbucks runs and figured she'd just cover up with that for the moment.


She left her room and made her way to the front door. She opened it to find a delivery man holding a box. In his other hand, a digital signature board. "Please sign here" he said, so she signed, not sure if it was for herself or for Zayna. "Thanks, have a good day," the man said with cheer and turned around and walked away.


"Thanks have a go fuck yourself" Rachel mocked. "At least that's what I'm going to do." She smirked, closed the door and set down the box. Not caring about the package she left the room to head back to her bed. She had personal business to take care of.

End Notes:

Well, chapter 4 is up. Rachel's chapters are a lot esier to write than Zayna's. Next chapter may take a little longer, but I have some fun planned.

A new world by My Friend
Author's Notes:

My apologies for the delay. For clarification, I do intend to keep chapters rolling. Life just kinda came at me so I've suddenly been very busy. To satisfy your hunger, I've broken this chapter into 2 parts. Enjoy part 1.

The landscape was unbelievably foreign to Zayna. She looked wide-eyed at the objects that surrounded her. So much clothing, yet so distorted due to the sheer size. Navigating her way to Rachel's bed was going to take incredibly long at this size. Being the prototype that it is, the suit did have some limited functionality to it. Zayna had considered just changing her size by an inch or two so that she could still be mostly unnoticed but also make better ground. She considered that... until she remembered that the suit had a time frame-based shrinking setup. Which means that it will continue to stay shrunk until the time limit was up. There was no EDIT, no OVERRIDE, no CANCEL. Just a start and end, and everything in between was subject to the size that was chosen. And of course, Zayna set the time for all of the length for which she planned to be shrunk, that way the suit would not grow back until she was finished with her research.


So she walked at a brisk pace, or at least as best she could. Dirt, hair and other objects on the floor made for a rough surface, almost as if she was going on a hike through a forest trail. While she felt she was making a great pace, it seemed to take several minutes just to walk past a sock. In the distance, her roommate obviously got started without her. She could hear the Rachel's moans, but also moans coming out of a speaker. She must have been watching porn. The commotion on the mattress had not yet become severe, so impact to the floor was minimal and noise was not too loud.


Zayna dazed off as she walked. She noticed everything at this size. Just one of the specs of dirt she encountered was over half her size. She hesitated touching it, who knows where it came from. The next object she came across looked like lint. The closer she got, the more it wreaked. It had a distinct smell she couldn't quite place. She got closer until she couldn't stand the smell and then she realized it was belly button lint. She revolted and ran away and almost threw up. Wasting no time, Zayna recovered and kept moving. Her destination was important. She has to do this research. People need to know how subhumans live.


Next up was a much larger object. It was directly in her path and as she approached it she determined it was a hand towel. Except this was no ordinary hand towel, it was one Rachel must have used to wipe cum off her cunt because the stains were there and they were obvious. The smell of dried cum was all too apparent. Despite how revolting it was to be near belly button lint, she wasn't near as disgusted by this scene. After all, she knew that where she was going was right to the source anyway and there would be plenty more of this to come.


Zayna detoured left around the towel. She course-corrected and began getting in a daze again looking at far-off objects. Rachel's messy room was truly amazing at this size. As she walked the sky suddenly got darker and in a moment's notice the area around her became black as night. The ground shook tremendously. She became trapped. The world as she knew it vanished and while Zayna was not hurt, she went into an instant panic. She had no orientation, no sight. There was a heavy weight on her, and nothing made sense. Overwhelmed by fear, adrenaline and confusion, Zayna blacked out for a short while.

End Notes:

So what the hell just happened?

The unknown by My Friend
Author's Notes:

Without further wait, part 2!

 

Not knowing how long she was out, Zayna awoke flailing her arms, perhaps a continuation of her panic a few moments ago. She quickly settled, but could not figure out for the life of her where she was.

 

She was relatively pinned down, only able to crawl due to the wait and positioning of whatever object had become her new prison. It was odd, the more she moved, the more humid it became.

 

All Zayna wanted was to get out. She hadn't accounted for anything to go wrong. In her head, it was simple. She shrunk, got in, did her research, and got out. But this… this was becoming a chore.

 

Crawling a little farther, she suddenly stepped in something gooey. Reacting quickly, she threw herself to the side where she was pleasantly surprised by more of the substance. As she tried to free herself, she only became more enveloped by it. Over time, her arms began to tire from fleeing, and her neck and shoulders needed a rest. After a few minutes and some intense frustration, she finally gave up. She was stuck.

 

Now that Zayna couldn't move, she focused her senses on something else. That’s when the smell hit her and she suddenly realized where she had to be. Before she could process it, she heard the all too familiar sound of the doorbell ringing. She froze, wondering what Rachel would do. Moments later, it rang again, and she heard a loud grunt from above.

 

Zayna began to panic once more. Unable to see, and not knowing where she was, she feared being stepped on. As if to solidify her fear, an incredibly loud sound and violent shaking suddenly occurred what felt like way too close to her. Then silence. Then another, this time even closer. Then silence. Then a third, this time so close she felt the wind through whatever fortress she'd become a part of.

 

And then there was light. Lots of light. Her vision was flooded and she closed her eyes. Her stomach flipped as she began experiencing vertigo. She felt like she was being hoisted into the air at a speed she could not quite fathom. Her world turned, jumbled, folded over itself, went dark for a moment, then became bright again.

 

What the light revealed was something no human could ever prepare themselves for. In front of her, filling her entire vision, was the face of Rachel. At this magnitude, she was a full on Goddess. Her eyes were the size of planets if felt like. She could see every detail, every line, every imperfection. The wrinkles, not that there were many, were large enough that she could likely get lodged into one.

 

The normally pale face was full of saturation, caused by the intense pleasure which had been building up to this point. Then, the eyes shifted down and brought fear into Zayna's whole body. The eyes stared her down but seemed to look right through her.

 

"Haha, I really wore these things out. Geez they're so wet. Eh, oh well, nothing that hasn't been done before. ''

 

The sound was only barely audible for Zayna. The abrasiveness made it hard to make out, but she made out enough. Her suspicions of her location were confirmed. Zayna shuttered at the playful smirk on Rachel's face, knowing that she was completely unaware of her presence there, despite being right in her field of view. To her she must have just looked like another spec of cum.

 

And with that, Zayna suddenly became the rider of a drop tower, or so it felt. The sudden rush of weightlessness that came over her was shocking, but not as much as her stomach leaping into her throat. Her arms and feet flailed without so much as a thought to make it happen. It was a reaction, and Zayna was greatly disturbed by the motion.

 

Just as quick as it started, it stopped. Then a set of planet-sized toes filled the view. They created a rush of air as they passed through the leg hole. Her sticky platform rose once again, but only briefly, then another set of enormous toes showed themselves. She expected the toes to wreak but was pleasantly surprised by the smell of body wash... hmmm… Coconut?

 

Unfortunately, her now approaching destination was anything but coconut. The sensation of vertigo returned as she was hoisted yet again miles into the air. The closer she got, the more humid it became. Zayna noticed that Rachel didn't even bother to clean herself before putting her panties on, so her womanhood was still drenched. What Zayna didn't know was this turned Rachel on more, knowing what she did to her panties, then feeling the result after the panties turned cold and her cunt was still hot. It drove her up the wall and she couldn't wait to get back to her room.

 

The panties arrived at their destination. Zayna, in all her panic, nearly forgot to activate the helmet of her suit. Just barely able to break her arm free, she threw her hand to the back of her neck and pressed the button that activated it. She was sealed up just in time before a fresh, thick layer of sticky liquid enveloped her entire body. This broke her free from her prison, but caused her to be launched closer to the awaiting cunt.

 

Rachel began to walk, causing her captive to slide further in. Zayna ran into a wall where she began to punch and kick, anything to get Rachel's attention. This is not where she was supposed to be! Rachel must have felt the sensation because suddenly a finger came crashing into the panties, digging what she perceived to be a wedgie out. This just pulled Zayna right back down to Rachel's panties and glued her to the inside.

 

The next several minutes were uneventful, relatively speaking. The air was humid and thick, the sound of squeaky fluid was persistent, and the motion of her entire world moving was like a baby being rocked, except with every step it was an earthquake. Eventually the motion stopped and voices could be heard. The positioning suddenly shifted as Rachel must have set something down, she heard a thump. Then back to the constant motion.

 

Another bit of time and the sound of a door shutting snapped Zayna out of her trance. The whole world shook moments later as Rachel climbed back into bed. Unable to think clearly, there was no plan of escape. Only reaction. She could only imagine what was going to happen next. She knew, she just hoped this wasn't going to be the end of her short life. She braced herself as light entered her prison.

 

End Notes:

please leave comments :D

Sloppy by My Friend
Author's Notes:

Finding time to write is the hard part. I've not lost any motivation. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy this rather short (sorry) chapter.

 

 

Returning to her bed, Rachel hastily took her panties off. In the event of another interruption, she felt it would be better if she had easy access to putting them back on so she tossed the panties onto the bed, then hopped up onto the bed herself. She essentially straddled the pair of panties, crashing her butt down so that they were directly under her crotch. She loved playing in her own mess. The sloppier she was, the more it turned her on, so what did it matter to her if she came a few times on her panties. They'd be washed later anyways and were already saturated.

 

She threw her right and down to her crotch with ferocity and began sloshing her fingers in her juices. The room sounded like a washing machine sloshing clothes around while its full of water. After a few minutes, she brought her hand up and licked her fingers. Then she grabbed her dildo over again and shoved it in her mouth. Once she was satisfied with its wetness, she lowered it to her pussy and thrust it into her without letting up speed. On the first push, several drops of her cum splashed down on her panties.

 

As she continued to thrust, she became so wet that juices were essentially flowing out of her like a river. Drops were flying through the air with every push, and her panties ended up with a puddle. Additional juices flowed down between her cheeks and left a puddle there as well. She went on like this for as long as she could stand it. It came to the point that even the slightest touch on her vagina resulted in a small orgasm and she couldn't bare to touch it and longer.

 

She decided to clean up after herself so she go get some lunch. She grabbed her panties and rubbed them on her crotch in an effort to hopefully soak up remaining cum. It was virtually pointless, as it really just smeared things around. She threw her panties down, got up and looked for a fresh pair in her dresser.

 

"Are you serious? I'm out again? I really need to do laundry at some point. Well, seeming as though Zayna is shrunk for a week, surely she won't mind if I borrow hers". A sly grin appeared on her face. She walked to her roommates room, opened her dresser, and found the prettiest pink thong in the back of her drawer.

 

"Zayna wears thongs?" Rachel couldn't believe it. She was betting she rarely wore this and decided she wouldn't miss it if something went wrong and she didn't return it on time. She casually put on the thong but put special emphasis on making sure they were pulled up nice and tight.

 

And with that, she headed downstairs for lunch. Arriving in the kitchen, she looked over at the box by the door. Suddenly Rachel became very curious...

 

End Notes:

I have fun plans for the package...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8392