- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I type on a PC and on my phone, so bare with me. Feel free to point out issues. This story tries to use some "realistic" physics and science, but this is science fiction to begin with so just go with the mechanics lol. Thanks for reading!

 

 

 

 

Zayna awoke from her slumber and was surprisingly more awake than she thought. Then again, how could she be groggy when today was the day she was finally going to find out what it’s like to be subhuman. Trying not to get too excited, Zayna reflected on all she’d learned about subhumans.

 

The history of them is what really made her curious. Subhumans were created by a scientist named Dr. Bishop who was particularly well-renowned for his work in modern physics. It wasn’t until he was inspired by Dr. Striker, a now deceased scientist whose life’s dream was replicating DNA, that he took an interest in such a field himself. Many years went by with little to no press attention before one day, in 2035, Dr. Bishop had cloned the first human. The only catch, the scale was always miniscule.

 

Due to their small size of around 1mm in height, and the fact that these were clones and not natural humans, scientists had debated on their naming of them until Dr. Maxis coined the term “Sub-Humans” (later referred to as subhumans). Dr. Maxis took over Dr. Bishop’s work, but unlike Dr. Bishop who only used the clones for experimentation and research, Dr. Maxis desired fame and more importantly, fortune. It didn’t take long before billions of these subhuman clones populated the Earth. There most common uses ranged from microtechnology development to replacing batteries in household objects. By 2050, there were 25x more subhumans on Earth than actual humans, and their existence was more or less that of an insect to anyone outside of the commercial industry that built the objects they were to occupy and serve.

 

Zayna thought of just how many objects in her apartment contained subhumans. There was her electric toothbrush, her remotes, many kitchen items, and… she shivered… the item she was going to get all too familiar with today, one of her roommates most intimate items.

 

Speaking of her roommate, Rachel walked past her door, knocked once and stated, “Get up, Zayna, isn’t this the day or whatever?” She continued walking, not really caring about the answer.

Not bothering to respond, Zayna jumped out of bed, a little jittery, and decided to put on her shrinking suit now instead of changing into it later. With the amount of anxiety coursing through her body the closer she got, her mind trailed off once more.

 

She recalled the day she obtained a shrink suit. Shrink suits weren’t even a thing until very recently, when some others in the scientific community started looking for ways to get on the level of subhumans and learn from them face to face. By the time she got her suit, the suits were just common enough to be practical, but still not common enough to be released into the public sphere. The day Zayna got hers was fun. Zayna was outgoing, but even for her, it was a ballsy move stealing her dad’s security clearance badge and hijacking a suit from his work. She didn’t see her dad often, but one Father’s Day weekend he inadvertently gave her the best present she ever received, a testing model of the suit that had proven to be in working order but was an outdated model. Nobody would miss it.

 

After slipping into the skin-tight suit, Zayna admired herself in the mirror. Zayna was athletic but mostly just from personal workout routines. She had wavy brown hair just passed her shoulders and brown eyes. Her body from head to toe has great tone and definitive curves.

 

After a short reflection, she recalled where she was going to be today and remembered just how equally good-looking her roommate is. Standing 5’7”, Rachel was just slightly taller than Zayna. She was also much paler, had dark brown straight hair which she typically wore in a ponytail, and deep brown eyes. And while Zayna was more reserved in her clothing choices and usually wore clothing that was comfortable and not too revealing, Rachel was not scared to show her sexuality. She often wore shorts that didn’t come down far enough to cover her ass cheeks, and tank tops that struggle to contain her melons.

 

Zayna snapped out of her thoughts and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Who knows the next time she’ll get to eat?

 

“So, you remember the plan?” Zayna asked, only half believing Rachel would.

 

“Yeah Yeah, you shrink, get in the supply box, I change the supply box, you’re in. Then what? I hope you know I’m not going to go any easier with you in there. I still don’t get why you care about them so much.”

 

“I’m just curious what life is like for them. Haven’t you ever wondered what life is like at their size?”

 

“Nope”.

 

“Way to show sentiment to the thousands of slaves that work specifically for you all day.”

Rachel gave a smirk. “And damn they do a good job. If I have any orgasm today like the one I had yesterday, you are in for it.”

 

“Geez, Rachel, how long did you shove that thing in you last night? Is that what I heard at 3am?”

Rachel chuckled.

 

“Are you kidding me? What was that, like, 3 hours of you getting yourself off?”

“Maybe, and how much time would that be for them?”

 

Zayna rolled her eyes. “Now you want to be curious. Oh well, you should probably try to be familiar with the time difference. That 3 hours was right around 12 hours for them.”

“Wow, I didn’t realize it was that big of a difference” Rachel was slightly intrigued, but quickly dismissed her feelings.

 

“You see, time is relative at that size. You’re processing and reaction time is about 4 times faster that at regular size, so the motions you perceive happen at a perceived rate of around 4 times slower. You see the…”

 

“Yeah you lost me. Are we going to do this or what? How long will you be shrunk?”

 

“Ugh. Well, for you, 1 week. For me, almost a month. Good thing I chose summer break, I’d never pass one of my senior midterms lacking a month of studying.”

 

“You’re such a nerd, college looks good on you. Alright I’m headed to my room, just thinking about how big my tits are about to look to you is turning me on”.

 

Zayna gave out a sigh. This was going to be tough, she just hoped she could get Rachel to not be clumsy. “See you there in a few minutes”. After a few more minutes of planning, Zayna headed to Rachel’s room. Rachel was much less organized than Zayna. The room was covered in bras and panties amongst other clothes. It was dimly lit by white “Christmas” lights that proved to really be year-round mood lighting.

 

Zayna looked around the room. No shame… Rachels vibrator was sitting right atop the nightstand, dried flakes of cum from her last escapade still apparent. Rachel sat on the bed, slouched with knees bent upward. She wore nothing but white panties with pink trim and a matching bra.

 

“Alright, I think I’m ready”.

 

Rachel laughed. “You better be more than just thinking you’re ready. This isn’t going to be easy, especially for a month. But whatever, your decision. I’m just going to have a good time and we’ll see if you make it out”.

 

“Way to be supportive, Rachel. Alright, so I’ve set the timer. Shrinking initiates in 60 seconds. Remember, I have my phone and will text you when I’m in. Once I’m in, go ahead and replace the supply crate. Speaking of it, where did place the new one?”

 

“It’s on my desk.” Rachel said not letting her concentration be broken from her phone.

"Alright… lets see here..."

 

SHRINK

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 2 is almost complete.