The Long Growth by Giberyawe
Summary:

Brooke is an average college student that one day accidently gets injected with a growth formula. Her life may seem difficult at first as she grows but she and her boyfriend, Mike, must learn to deal with it and find new ways to live as she continues to grow.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Long Growth
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 54649 Read: 130673 Published: April 09 2020 Updated: May 20 2023

1. The Lab Incident by Giberyawe

2. Growing Desires by Giberyawe

3. Confidence by Giberyawe

4. All Eyes On Me by Giberyawe

5. Doctors Office by Giberyawe

6. The Nightclub by Giberyawe

7. The Pool by Giberyawe

8. Threesome by Giberyawe

9. Back to Class by Giberyawe

10. The Formula by Giberyawe

11. Date Night by Giberyawe

12. New Beginnings by Giberyawe

13. Beach Day by Giberyawe

14. Double Trouble by Giberyawe

15. Rising Above It All by Giberyawe

16. Solutions to Big Problems by Giberyawe

17. Fame and Repercussions by Giberyawe

18. Giant Worries by Giberyawe

The Lab Incident by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 5'4 ft

 

       Brooke, a twenty year old biology college student loved visiting labs. They were a chance for her to see all these new ideas and experiments come to fruition. Brooke was your average and ordinary college girl. At 5'4 ft, the average female height, and her thin, curvy figure and blonde hair made her quite attractive. 

    "Move out of the way!" Shouted Veronica as she walked by, shoving into Brooke's shoulder in the process. Most men found Veronica to be extremely attractive. Another biology college student and just a year older than Brooke, she had dark red hair, busty firm breasts, and just like Brooke was also thin and curvy. She loved to push people around and at the height of 6'0 ft, it was easy for her to be dominant over others.

    "Cut it out Veronica." Mike said. He was another student in the same program. Mike had recently just started a relationship with Brooke and could not stand Veronica. But at his height of 5'10 ft, which may seem pretty tall, Veronica still slightly loomed over him. Brooke was grateful for him always having her back. But at the moment she just wanted to pay attention to the lab tour.

   The scientist doing the tour brought the group of students to the next area of the tour. "And here you shall see one of our most impressive new formula's at work. I present to you, the growth formula." Beyond the window into the laboratory there was a giant mouse about 4 feet tall. Way bigger then the usual hand sized mouse. "We have just successfully been able to cause instant growth within one of our specimens. Upon injection, this mouse grew in a couple of minutes to the height you see in front of your very eyes!"

    Brooke stood there amazed. She could not imagine being small at one moment and then growing that big not long after. "What is the purpose of these experiments?" she asked.

    "We plan on one day using the growth formula on humans. We hope this can aid our military's and maybe even stuff like factory work. The aim is to get these people to be around 8 to 10 ft tall. We have yet to test any humans and hope to do so once we finish a couple more experiments with the mice first." explained the scientist.

    Mike stared at Veronica. She was already quite tall to him, but 10 ft tall would be huge. He could not imagine how someone like Veronica would use that type of power. She would make others bow down to her and make them her slaves. But with her looks would that be so bad, he thought.

    Interrupting Mikes thoughts was the sight of a lab monkey holding a syringe in its hand. "Everyone look out! Its got the growth formula in its hands." Yelled the scientist.

    Brooke turned around and stood in shock as she saw the lab monkey jump towards her. She screamed and suddenly felt a sharp pain on her arm. The monkey had just injected her with the growth formula. The monkey leaped away with some of the scientists chasing after it.

    Mike ran up to Brooke, gently grabbing her by the shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern in his voice.

    "Oh no. The formula wasn't even close to human testing." The scientist exclaimed.

    But Brooke could not focus on their words. She felt dizzy and started to feel her body convulsing. Brooke looked around and noticed things started to go dark until everything  eventually went pitch black as she passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke woke up to the sound of sirens and the shakiness of a moving vehicle. She had determined that she was in an ambulance on the way to a hospital. She looked down at her body and noticed that she was tied onto a stretcher. She figured that the paramedics had put her in it after the way her body had been shaking.

    After she had a moment to take in everything that had happened, Brooke began to have a strange burning feeling inside of her. At first she started to freak out but it eventually started to feel less like a burn and more like an erotic desire. All she could think about was Mike and how badly she wanted to have sex with him. 

    At that moment she began to feel a little uncomfortable on the stretcher. The straps holding her down began to feel tighter. She could also feel all of her clothes tightening up against her. The straps along her breasts had become extremely tight and uncomfortable and Brooke began to panic. "Help me! Someone help, the straps are tightening!"

    The paramedics came to her side and noticed that she appeared slightly larger on the stretcher then they had originally thought. They loosened the straps on Brooke.

    By then the strange feeling Brooke had was gone. She felt much better now that the straps had been loosened but she still felt uncomfortable in her clothes. She began to think of how the growth formula may have just effected her. It made sense that whatever had happened to the mouse had just happened to her. If she was right then she would have been the first human to grow instantly like that. Although she noticed she did not grow to the estimated 8 to 10 ft tall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "5'9 ft!" Brooke yelled.

    "Yes." Doctor Kirby confirmed. "It seems that the formula didn't have as big an affect on you as it did on the test mouse. But this is still extraordinary. Growing six inches that fast is incredible and all of your proportions appear to have normally grown along with you." The middle aged 5'8 ft doctor could not believe that his once 5'4 ft patient was now slightly taller than him.

    Brooke was delighted with this new height. She enjoyed looking down at Doctor Kirby. It made her feel like she held a slight bit of power over him. Throughout her life she was mostly looking up to others, especially men. Now her height could match up to a lot of men. It may even stop Veronica from teasing Brooke as much as she did.

    Doctor Kirby got a sense that Brooke was enjoying this too much. "Now you must remember, that as of right now you may seem healthy, I do want you to come back here for more checkups. Since the test mouse only had one growth spurt I don't think you have to worry about growing some more, but what happened to you has never happened to another human so you must be careful."

    Mike walked into the office. He had expected a change in Brooke but seeing her made it all the more real. He realized that she was almost his height. "Whoa! It really worked on you!" Mike could not help but find Brooke to be even more attractive. Height was one of the reasons so many men fell for Veronica. He now realized that with there being more of Brooke, her attractiveness was also much higher.

    "You wouldn't mind bringing a tall girl home would you?" Brooke teased.

    "Hell no!" Mike responded.

    "Well you two kids could go. But Brooke, please remember to come back here in the next month or so to make sure you're alright and healthy."

    "Of course." Brooke replied excitedly. At that moment all she could think about was getting home and having some fun with Mike.

 

Growing Desires by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 5'9 ft

 

    While on the car drive home with Mike, Brooke could not help but feel amazed by how much smaller everything felt. She had already bumped her head when going into the car. Her head was now much closer to the roof of the car, and her legs were slightly squished so she had to push her seat back.

    "You seem to be enjoying yourself." Mike teased.

    Brookes big blue eyes beamed at him. "I still can't believe that this has happened, and just how good it feels!" Brooke couldn't hold her excitement in any longer. After a couple of days at the hospital, all she wanted was Mike. Her new height only added to this attraction.

    "Alright, were here." Mike pulled into the driveway and they both got out of the car. Brooke could not help but realize that her shoulders were quickly approaching the height of the 5 ft tall car.

    As Mike and Brooke both walked into the house their eyes immediately locked onto each other. Mike at first felt odd, being able to almost stare directly at his girlfriends eyes while standing up. But at the same time it made his heart pound. He could not help himself any longer. He grabbed Brooke by the waist and they began making out with each other.

    Brooke longed for this moment. Ever since she had awoken after her growth all she could think about was having sex with Mike. Even though she was still slightly shorter than him, she now felt like she would be the one to dominate.

    She quickly tore off his shirt and unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. She noticed that his cock now appeared a little smaller then she remembered due to her new size. Mike also started to undress Brooke. Although he struggled a bit more since her clothes were too small and tight on her body. He was eventually successful.

    It was at that moment that Mike realized just how much bigger all of Brookes assets appeared. They grew along with her height so her curves, ass, and tits all appeared to be much larger then before.

    Mike pushed Brooke up against the wall. "I want you to fuck me real hard." Demanded Brooke. With the two of them being nearly the same height, Mike easily inserted his cock into Brookes vagina. He instantly realized how much easier it was to get inside, probably due to the fact that it was larger then before.

    Brooke also realized this. While it did not feel as tight as before, she still felt extreme pleasure from it.

    Mike started out slow. Going up and down, taking in every touch and feeling from Brookes body. He felt amazed by her new body. He could not help himself but to grab Brookes ass, feeling how much larger it now was.

    Brooke enjoyed every sensation that Mike was giving her. She had now become too much of a woman to handle. She imagined how if she had been much larger, how her tits might be too much for one person too handle. Let alone a dozen. This gave her an extreme growing desire. All she wanted now was for men to stare at her enormous frame and also imagined just how many men it might take to fully please her.

    Back to reality, Brooke wanted even more from Mike. "Harder and faster babe!" Mike picked up the speed. He could feel himself starting to feel like he was ready to explode.

    Brooke was also beginning to have an amazing pleasurable feeling. But she noticed that it felt different then many other times that she had sex with Mike. In fact, she noticed that it was the same feeling that she felt when strapped into the stretcher in the ambulance.

    Mike was oblivious to how Brooke was acting at the moment. He's only goal at that point was to finish off. Mike continued with the speed as Brooke requested. Thrusting up and down inside of her, he eventually thrust up one last time and felt himself start to orgasm. As always this felt amazing, but with Brookes newly added height he found it way more pleasurable.

    During his orgasm Mike could not help but notice how much Brooke was moaning, way more then usual. He began to feel his penis slowly slipping out of Brookes vagina. He found this quite unusual since he was not thrusting downward at all anymore.

    Brooke could not help herself. Not only was she extremely turned on by Mikes orgasm, but she knew for a fact that she was having the exact same feeling that she had the last time she grew. She felt Mikes penis starting to slip out of her and figured he was done for today.

    When Brooke opened her eyes she instead noticed something even more incredible. After her first growth spurt her eyes were slightly below Mikes. Now she was staring directly at the very top of his head.

    "Holy crap Mike." Brooke said in astonishment. "It happened again!"

    Staring straight at the very bottom of Brookes chin, Mike could not believe in what had just happened. "The formula caused you to grow again."

    "Its amazing isn't it?" Brooke asked as she now towered over Mike.

    "Its incredible. But do you think it could happen again? What happens if you grow too big?" Mike asked worryingly.

    A small grin appeared on Brookes face. "A couple more growths wouldn't hurt. Besides, I think i'm even taller then Veronica now." With this thought in mind, Brooke wanted to confirm this new accomplishment. "Grab a measuring tape for me sweetie."

    Mike rushed off and quickly came back with a measuring tape in hand. He brought the beginning of the tape to her now larger feet, and he had to get on his toes to bring the top of the tape to Brookes head to read her new height.

    "6'2 ft." Mike said in awe.

    Brookes jaw dropped. "Holy crap! That's another entire five inches I've grown. I'm almost a whole foot taller then my original height."

   "You better check if any of your clothes are still going to fit." Mike went over to his clothes he had tossed earlier and Brooke followed suit and did the same. She picked up her bra and now noticed that her breasts would not be able to contain any of her original bras now. She tossed it to the ground and grabbed for her underwear. She put it on and noticed that she could feel the fabric going around her waist starting to strain. She looked into a mirror and noticed that the underwear barely covered any of her butt cheeks now. She then put on her old stretchy pair of yoga paints. It teared in places from the strain of her larger legs but did it ever show off her legs and butt. She lastly put on her shirt, noticing that her belly button was now showing due to the shirt being too short. Her breasts squeezed tightly against the shirt. Without a bra Mike noticed Brookes nipples poking through the shirt.

    "Looks like you're gonna need a whole new wardrobe." Mike said, admiring the tight clothes on Brookes body.

    Brooke looked again into the mirror. "Maybe i'll have to do a shopping trip to the mall soon." she said while giggling.

    "Just don't grow anymore. That will lead to many wardrobe replacements."

 

Confidence by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 6'2 ft

 

    "So when do you think you'll finally leave the house?" Mike said over the phone.

    "Soon hopefully." Brooke responded. Since her growth spurt a week ago that led to her new height of 6'2 ft, Brooke had not left her house. She was not scared of how people would react to her new height. Instead she had been trying to do small daily tasks and getting used to them with her new size.

    Since she had grown it was much easier for Brooke to reach the top cupboards in her house, but slightly harder to reach the lower ones. The shower head needed to be adjusted for her new size. Her feet were also now slightly going over her bed when lying down.

    The most difficult thing for Brooke to get used to however was holding objects. Everything she held was now significantly smaller then when she was 5'4 ft. She was struggling to hold her cutlery now, holding a TV remote felt odd, and even as she was talking to Mike on the phone she felt it much smaller in her hands. She did not struggle with pushing any buttons, but she often thought that if she grew even more, it may start to become a problem.

    Mike once again teased her over the phone about her clothes. "You got any new outfits yet? Or are you just gonna go nude by the time of your next growth spurt?"

    That was something Brooke had not thought about. If she continued to grow and did not go shopping soon she would have no clothes at all that would cover her up. "Maybe i'll go out to the mall today."

    "Alright babe. Just make sure that a bunch of guys don't ogle their eyes your way."

    "With the way i'm currently busting out out of my clothes i'm not quite sure i'll be able to stop that." Brooke joked.

    "Hopefully i'll see you back in class real soon." Mike hung up and Brooke figured she should finally reveal her new body to the rest of the world. She grabbed her money for new outfits and made her way out of the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke felt empowered walking through the mall. A couple of minutes after arriving she did not see a single woman taller then herself. While a couple of men were taller than her, she still felt more confident then ever before.

    She had also noticed how much everyone was staring at her. At first she thought that it may have been because many of these people do not see women that are Brookes height often. She then realized that it was because of how small her clothes appeared on her. Her yoga pants had tears through it from her new height and her breasts were squeezed tightly within her t-shirt.

    Once this realization had come upon Brooke all of her confidence washed away. She imagined how everyone might be seeing her as a freak. A girl too tall to even fit in her old clothes. A girl whom stood above others. And to make matter even worse, she saw Veronica within the crowd of people, making her way toward Brooke.

    "Oh my gosh!" yelled Veronica in astonishment as she realized that the top of her head now came up to Brookes forehead. "You're even bigger then before!"

    Brooke now stood two inches over Veronica's already tall 6'0 ft. For the first time Brooke was seeing Veronica as the short one for a change. But with the way Veronica had reacted, Brooke felt even more like a giant freak.

    "I might have grown a little." Brooke said slowly and quietly. She was used to Veronica always making fun of how short she was. She felt as if she would have to endure rude comments now on how she was too tall.

    Veronica's face was still in astonishment. "You're amazing. I've always wanted to be taller then what I already am. Think of how dominating you can now be towards men." This had completely caught Brooke off guard. She had been feeling like a freak but now her worst enemy was complimenting her on her new height.

    "Thanks." Brooke said, her voice now louder and more confident.

    Veronica began to realize that Brooke may already have started to have fun with her new height. "I hope Mike is able to handle a goddess like yourself now. Having fun with someone so much smaller then yourself must be amusing."

    For once Brooke felt like Veronica was completely right. Last week when they had sex, Brooke had enjoyed it more then ever before. "It has its perks." Brooke said with a sly smile.

    "Well I've got to get going but have fun with the new height. I would do anything for it." Veronica left and Brooke silently stared after her. Shortly after arriving at the mall she had felt like a freak. Now she felt as if she was the hottest person in the world.

    Brooke had spotted the store that she wanted to shop at. She walked in and immediately realized how small all of the clothes now were. Before she would never have had trouble finding the right size. Now it appeared that those days were long gone. 

    "Hello miss, can I help you with anything?" said one of the workers as she approached Brooke.

    "Actually yeah" Brooke replied. "I think I might need some help finding something my size. Pants, shirts, bras and underwear."

    The worker stared at Brookes statuesque figure. "Sure thing, just tell me your sizes and we'll find something."

    Just as the words came out of the workers mouth Brooke instantly froze. She had not thought about the fact that she would no longer know what size she was for everything. It was going to be extremely awkward to tell someone that she had no idea what any of her sizes were.

    "Well you see, I've actually gone through a bit of a recent growth spurt and I don't really know any of my sizes". Brooke said as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

    The worker looked up at Brooke with a confused look. "You look a little too old to go through a growth spurt but if you don't mind I could go grab a measuring tape and confirm to you what your sizes would be."

    "That would be great! Thanks!" The worker went and grabbed a step stool and a measuring tape. The short 5'3 ft worker must have realized that she would not be able to see how tall Brooke was since she was almost a whole foot taller.

    The worker measured everything she needed. She finished off by measuring Brookes breasts, which her eye level had just made it to the top of. "Alrighty, i'll go grab some things for you to try on and we'll see how they fit."

    The worker returned a couple of minutes later with several pieces of clothing. She passed it to Brooke and Brooke went into the change room. She closed the curtain and eagerly looked at her new clothes.

    At that moment Brooke felt a pleasurable tingle course through her body. At first she thought it was due to her excitement of showing off her body in these new clothes to Mike. She then quickly realized it was the exact same feeling she had the other two times she had grown.

    "Oh crap, I was just measured." Brooke whispered.

    She felt her yoga pants shred apart even more, leaving barely anything left on her legs. Her shirt felt extremely tight against her body and it started to tear all over. It especially tore through where her breasts were. She looked up at the top of the curtain and noticed that she was approaching it in height. If she were to grow a lot she would be exposed for all the other customers to witness her nude body.

    Thankfully Brookes growth stopped when she was just two inches taller than the curtain. Her forehead was just slightly taller than it so she bent her knees so that she would not be seen.

    Since she had grown again she would have to ask the worker to measure her again. Brooke realized that she could not go out in her old clothes since she was practically nude in them now. She looked at the bigger clothes which now appeared small to her. They were still big enough to cover her up so she put on a pair of clothes and went out of the change room looking for the worker.

    "I think you might have not measured me properly." Brooke said when she found the worker.

    The worker looked at Brooke and realized that the top of her head now reached the top of Brookes breasts. "That's impossible! My eyes reached the top of those things just moments ago."

    "You must have not been thinking properly." Brooke lied.

    "I guess not. I'll grab the measuring tape again." The worker grabbed the step stool and measuring tape again. She measured all of Brooke and realized just how tall she was. "Wow! You're 6'8 ft! I don't think I've ever seen a woman your size."

    Brooke felt great hearing this. She had grown six inches while in that change room. She could not wait to tell Mike about her new height and to have some fun with him.

    The worker went to grab new clothes and returned to Brooke. "These are the biggest pants and shirts we have. Hopefully they are a good enough fit for you."

    Brooke walked into the change room and tried on the new bra and underwear first. She looked into the mirror which was too small to show her head without bending, and she admired her new statuesque figure. She then tried on the new clothes. They felt just a little snug, but they would do.

    Brooke went to go pay for her new clothes and as she was buying them a new thought struck her mind. If she were to grow again, where would she now get clothes that would fit her?

 

All Eyes On Me by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 6'8 ft

 

    Brooke had finally come to a decision. It had been a little over two weeks since she last went to school, and encountered her first growing problems. It had also been awhile since she had grown in the mall so she believed that her growth had stopped, at least for now. She knew it was time to go back and catch up on all of her biology studies.

    She had thought of all this while laying on her now too small queen sized bed. Its length was 6'6 ft long but she was two inches taller then that now. But it was only one small problem to add to the many problems of someone with her height.

    She got off of her bed and packed everything that she needed to bring to college. When she left her bedroom she felt her head brush against the 6'8 ft tall doorway. Brooke thought that if she grew any more, bending through doorways would be just another problem of the many. A small smirk formed on her face and she left to reveal her new body to her peers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Entering the school Brooke noticed just how much smaller everybody else was compared to her. The majority of the students heads could barely even reach her chin. There were even some people who came up to just the top of her breasts. If she was still at her original height of 5'4 ft she would also be reaching just where the top of her breasts were now.

    Almost every student that walked by stared at her. They could not believe that there was  a woman this tall attending their school. They also could not help but stare at her breasts which were so much closer to the majority of peoples faces now.

    "Holy crap Brooke! Again?" Mike said catching up to Brooke from behind.

    Brooke turned her head back with excitement in her eyes. This excitement made her horny when she realized that Mikes head was now just below her chin.

    "I can't control these things." Brooke said teasingly.

    "Maybe we should really get you back to the doctors office. How tall are you now anyways?" Mike asked.

    "6'8 ft."

    "Not many women can say that they're 6'8 ft tall Brooke. If you grow any more you will probably be above 7 ft. And there's a very small amount of women who are that tall. You really need to consider this and seek help again before you outgrow many of the things that you enjoy." Mike said worriedly.

    "If you're afraid that i'll outgrow you Mike you have no need to worry. It doesn't matter how big I get, I will never outgrow you." Brooke said with confidence in her voice. "Now come on, we're gonna be late for class."

    As they walked down the hall Mike kept noticing a bunch of students looking at him and Brooke. There were a lot of men that would feel embarrassed dating someone taller than themselves. But as Mike walked down that hallway he felt an incredible amount of pride to be the one walking with Brooke. This feeling almost vanished when he saw Veronica coming towards them. Usually he could see some hostility about to come from her but right now she looked like she was approaching them with kindness.

    "Wow you're even taller then when I saw you in the mall!" Veronica said in awe. "I just come up to your mouth now. I bet at this height you've been having even more fun with your little toy".

    Brooke giggled. "He's not quite toy sized yet. And besides, this is the first time he's seeing me at this height."

    "Gosh I wish I had been the one injected with that formula. I'd make all men and women my tiny little slaves. If you grow any more I guess you have that to look forward to." Brooke was taken aback by Veronica's comment. She was not sure if she would want the world to bow down to her. She did know however that if she ever did grow to a gigantic size, she would want Mike to be there to keep her company.

    The three of them all walked into class with each other. Brooke immediately noticed that the school desks would be another obstacle for her. When she sat down she could feel that the chair was almost the width of her butt. As she brought herself into her desk she could feel the bottom of the desk reaching the top of her thigh. If Brooke were any bigger her legs would not have been able to fit beneath the desk.

    The professor came into the class and quickly started the lesson for the day. Brooke was always a fantastic student who would take down several notes as the lesson went on. She picked up her pencil and could not help but notice how awkward it now felt to hold. She began taking down her notes but her spelling was now messy compared to before her growth spurts. She figured she would just have to get used to it.

    Mike was continuously staring at Brooke during the class. He could care less about what he was learning while Brooke sat at a desk that was too small for her. It turned him on thinking about all the stuff that she was too big for now. In his mind he visualized her being too big to fit in the classroom so she had to curl up into a ball to fit in it. He then visualized this same image but instead in the much bigger gymnasium the school had. At that point he realized that he was not sure if he was scared or actually excited about her being able to get much bigger.

    As Brooke was taking down her notes she started to feel the arousing tingling sensation again. She immediately panicked when she realized she might not have enough time before the growth began to leave the classroom, so she continued to sit in her seat in shock.

    She began to feel her clothes tighten. The desk she was sitting at could no longer be the height of her legs while sitting, so it began to rise atop her legs as she let out a small groan. Upon seeing this everybody in the class realized what was happening.

    "Oh my gosh! So this is how it happens!" Yelled Veronica excitedly. She had been wanting to be the bigger one for quite some time now and actually seeing someone grow right in front of her made this feeling much stronger. She contemplated if taking the formula would be a good idea but was unsure if the effects would have a larger or smaller effect on her then it did on Brooke. Since the formula was still being worked on Veronica considered just waiting until it was perfected before finding a way to use it on herself. This way it would not be unstable like Brookes growth and she could grow as big as she wants, whenever she wants.

    Brooke felt the growth stop. The desk was now a couple of inches off the floor. She pushed it off of her and stood at her new height of 7'3 ft. She had grown an entire seven inches which made this her biggest growth spurt yet.

    She looked around at all the students staring at her with faces of shock and astonishment. Mike walked up to her and she noticed that he now only came up to the top of her breasts. This made her want to shove them into his face but remembered that the entire class was still there.

    "I know its only been two weeks and Doctor Kirby said to come back to him in a month, but I really think this is now more serious then ever before." Mike said with concern on his face.

    Brooke looked down at him and realized he was right. If she grew bigger it would be incredibly difficult to live a normal life.

    "Then there's no better time then now to go."

    The two of them left the classroom and as Brooke did so she now had to duck to avoid hitting her head on the door. As they approached Mikes car Brooke noticed that it now reached the bottom of her breasts. She had to adjust the seat to give her as much room as possible. As she sat in the car her legs were extremely squished and her head now had to bend over quite a bit. It was going to be an interesting drive to the doctors.

Doctors Office by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 7'3 ft

 

    "My god! You're now 7'3 ft tall!" Doctor Kirby exclaimed in shock.  At his height of 5'8 ft he had to stand on a chair to properly measure Brooke. Standing up beside her he came up to just slightly below the top of her breasts.

    Brooke could not believe the number she had just heard. She had grown almost two feet since her growth had begun. Almost everyone she walked by when going to Doctor Kirby's office either had their faces reach her breasts or her stomach. She had an extreme desire to shove everyone's faces into them but decided she would later use that opportunity on Mike.

    "Is there a way to make any progress on stopping her growth?" Mike asked. While he loved that there was more of Brooke to enjoy for himself, he was concerned for how society would accept her if she grew any larger.

    Doctor Kirby looked up at Brooke. "Honestly I think the only way to figure out a solution to this problem is to let the problem continue." Brooke looked at Doctor Kirby with excitement while Mike looked at him with concern. "If I could keep you here and monitor you until your next growth spurt, I may be able to record data on that growth and then try to find a solution with that information."

    Brooke liked the idea of that. Her growing desire was escalating but she knew it would be good for the growth to stop at some point. If she could get one or two more growth spurts in she may feel completely satisfied with whatever that final height may be.

    Doctor Kirby braced for asking what may be an awkward question. "If you don't mind Brooke, I'll need you to take off your clothes except for your bra and panties. I need to hook some stuff up to you and I need to see how your body and flesh react to the growth."

    "He he. I've got no problem with that Doc." Brooke still had the same clothes on from her previous growth earlier that day so everything felt tight. She started with her shirt. As she took it off the two men looked at her breasts with astonishment. Since her bra was not meant for her current size her breasts looked like they were nearly spilling out of it. The skin that had escaped the bra turned Mike on substantially. She next took off her pants and this revealed that her panties were extremely tight as well. Her butt was not as covered by them as they should be so her backside was showing a large amount of skin.

    "Wow." Doctor Kirby could not contain how amazed he was. "I'm very sorry for that. It's just I've never seen a female look this marvelous."

    "No offense taken Doc." Brooke loved the attention she was now getting. And the bigger she got the more attention she would also get.

    Mike felt a little uncomfortable by the doctors comment but decided that his girlfriend was different than any other woman so men would naturally be amazed by her.

    "I'm gonna get going while you try to figure out how to stop Brookes growth." Mike said. "I'll see you when you're ready to leave Brooke".

    Brooke went up to Mike and embraced him into a hug. Mike got a face full of breasts. "See you later babe. And remember the next time you see me there will be more of me to enjoy".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Two days had gone by and there were still no signs of any growth. Brooke had been confined to Doctor Kirby's office. She just wanted to get out and live a little. With her height the office was especially small for her compared to people with normal height.

    Her desire for Mike was also increasing. She was not sure how much longer she can stay in here before needing some action from him. She loved the fact that one of her breasts was basically the size of his head and that his head came up to the top of them. She could not wait until he was below them. But that would require her to grow and she could not leave here until she grew, so she had to wait.

    Doctor Kirby walked into the office and greeted Brooke. Doctor Kirby was just two inches shorter then Mike. Brooke started to imagine the things she could do with Doctor Kirby. After all, she had nothing to do these past two days, she might as well spice things up.

    "Your health seems to be in remarkable shape for someone your size." Doctor Kirby said after looking through some analytics. "I wouldn't be surprised if whatever the formula did to you kept your proportions and health regular no matter what size you are. It seems as if the formulas intentions are acting as intended, asides from the obvious random growth spurts. Those should be more controlled when they finish and perfect the formula."

    Brooke used this lengthy explanation as a chance to get up close behind the doctor. "Doctor, I think I may need some help."

    Doctor Kirby turned around and was surprised to see a pair of Breasts directly in front of his face. Brooke used this as an opportunity to bring him in close. She brought her breasts directly into his face so that his head would be in between them. She could her his voice muffled in them. She started to rub her breasts onto him to pleasure herself.

    "Oh god I've been needing this! You have no idea how boring this place was getting." Brooke exclaimed.

    After a minute of this Brooke let Doctor Kirby go. He looked embarrassed, but she could tell that he had enjoyed it. He took a step back but then took another glance at her breasts, still overfilling her bra.

    "While that may have been fun, we do need to keep this professional. Please Brooke, what if Mike had seen this?" She had thought of that but knew that she could not see him until her next growth spurt. She needed this now and she hoped that he would understand. And besides, she was going to be even more enjoyable the next time that Mike would see her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Another two days had gone by and still nothing had happened. Brooke had never been this anxious to grow before. Usually it was to feel empowered, but right now she just wanted to leave and see Mike again.

    Doctor Kirby walked into the room and she eyed him down with a grin on her face. She knew he was not allowed to do anything with her but she could not help herself. Since he was the only man that she had been seeing since she got here it made her desire him. She knew the furthest that she would get was showing off her body in front of him or by shoving her breasts into his face. These interactions never lasted too long though since he could not participate in them.

    "Is there any hint that I may grow soon?" Brooke asked.

    "There seems to be no indication as of right now. For all we know you just grow with no prior warning." Doctor Kirby explained.

    Brooke thought of her previous experiences growing and noticed that this was not completely true. "Every time before I grow I seem to get really aroused."

    "Aren't you always aroused?" He joked.

    "Well more aroused then usual. Right before and during my growth I feel like I need to have sex with something. The experience of growing just makes me feel so good and powerful, as if everything else becomes insignificant and I become more powerful. Makes me sound like i'm hyping myself up to be some sort of Goddess."

    "If you keep growing people may fear and try to respect you more, so I feel like that statement won't be entirely wrong." Doctor Kirby went over to his paperwork and started looking through it. Brooke sat there, staring at him with nothing else to do. She started to become extremely aroused and wanted to once again shove her breasts into his face. But then she noticed that her sense of arousal was stronger then usual.

    "Doctor, I think its about to happen!" Brooke yelled as she stood up.

    Doctor Kirby turned around and saw that Brooke began to rise towards the ceiling. Her bra could no longer handle her new size and breasts and tore off of her. Very shortly afterward her panties did the exact same thing. She stood there, growing and moaning, feeling her breasts as they rose even higher. When her growth stopped Doctor Kirby noticed that his head now came up to the middle of her breasts.

    He ran up to her and unplugged everything that was connected to her. He then grabbed a measuring tape and concluded that she was now 7'8 ft tall. She had grown five inches right in front of him.

    Brooke looked up to the 8 ft tall ceiling. "Wow. Only four more inches before i'm the size of most ceilings."

    "With the data I should be able to determine how long your growth will last for. Maybe even find a cure." Doctor Kirby said, staring up at Brooke.

    "Do you know how long this will take?" Brooke asked.

    "Weeks. Hell, maybe even months. I fear that if I take too long you may be too big to come back in here. I'll try to get started immediately."

    At that moment Brooke realized that she might continue growing so big, that she would outgrow many things and have to forever deal with it. But she also liked the idea of being bigger. She imagined what fun people and Mike could have with her body, all at the same time.

    Thinking of Mike she knew that she could now go home and finally have some fun with him.

    "Could you please call Mike to pick me up now? And tell him that i'll need some clothes to cover me up before I can walk out of here."

The Nightclub by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 7'8 ft

 

    It had been a couple of hours since Brooke had gotten home from the doctors office. When she had left the office doors to go outside she was amazed to see that her chin was now reaching the top of doors. She had to bend a lot more then she was used to. Outside however, Mike was even more amazed then Brooke was. When she had gone up to hug him he realized that his head now reached about the middle point of her breasts. He gave her a large T-shirt and baggy shorts to wear on the way home. These looked small on her though and she immediately stripped them off once she got home.

    Now that she had stayed home for a couple of hours she had adjusted to her new height. Holding object were not as easy as they used to be, since things were not made for a 7'8 ft tall woman, but Brooke was getting used to it.

    To help settle in, Brooke and Mike had decided to watch a movie. Brooke laid down on the now small couch. Mike decided to lay on top of her body. At first Brooke thought that it might be uncomfortable for her but realized with her new size that Mike was lighter then ever. She gently wrapped her long arms around him and they cuddled during the rest of the film.

    With the movie done Brooke realized that she had not been outside much lately. She had been cooped up in several places for some time. "Honey, do you think we could maybe go out and have some fun soon?"

    Mike looked up to her. "Yeah i'd love to, but aren't you nervous of all the people staring?"

    "I don't think I mind it at all anymore. In fact I've grown to like the idea of people admiring my new body." Brooke was becoming so comfortable with her height that she now wanted people to admire her. As if she was some sort of goddess.

    Mike smiled as he realized another problem. "You do realize you don't have many clothes that fit you. In fact I think you should probably be buying just bras, panties, and bikinis from now on. Those would at the very least be the easiest things to be made for you."

    Brooke nodded in agreement but her face suggested she wanted to enjoy an actual outfit from time to time. "Maybe we could order clothing my size every once in a while." She thought of a place where there might be many people that would be up close to her new height. "Maybe we could go to some sort of nightclub. It would be the perfect place to wear a dress or something!"

    "Well then we'll get your measurements and then once the dress is delivered we'll go out."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The dress had arrived and Brooke had not been this excited since her last growth. She immediately went to go put it on in front of the mirror and it was a perfect fit.

    The red dress fit very tightly against her. It fully exposed her arms and the dress ended shortly around where her butt began, covering it up. It fully showed off all of her curves and her breasts looked large while being kept tightly within.

    Mike was at the doorway and admired her from top to bottom. "I cannot believe that I'm the one that gets to take you out tonight."

    "All the other little men will be very jealous of you." Brooke said with a sexy smirk on her face. "Even then I think I might be too much for the entire club to handle."

    "Well why don't we head outside and find out."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was very difficult for Brooke not to be noticed the second she entered the club. She had to bend her head down when she first entered and she noticed a lot of people were already looking up at her. She imagined what they must of thought before she entered the doorway, when all they saw was a female body with the top of their neck reaching the top of the doorway.

    Now that she was actually in the club she realized how spacious it was. The ceiling was so high that she was able to fully stretch her arms all the way up.

    Mike saw just how happy she already was. "Hows about we go get a drink before we hit the dance floor?"

    "I'm game. Lead the way!"

    They went up to the bartender and Brooke had to bend over quite a bit when ordering her drink. She gulped it down quickly, realizing that alcohol was not as strong at her size and that with her bigger height it also meant that the drink was smaller.

    Mike finally finished his drink. "Well now lets head to the main event! The dance floor!"

    She smiled and followed him there. It was quite crowded and people were shocked when her hips would hit the top of their chests or a pair of breasts would bump into their faces.

    She started dancing, swaying her large hips back and forth. Mike was mesmerized and reached his arms straight out in front of him to reach her moving hips. Seeing her in the tight dress just turned him on even more. He also noticed several people looking at Brooke. They all seemed to want her attention. He realized that Brooke noticed this too. She started to push people around her up close to her body as she continued to dance.

    "Closer little ones!" She yelled over the sound of the music. More and more people tried to get closer to her, eventually shoving Mike away from Brooke. They all wanted to know what it was like to be up close and touching her large form.

    With several people now distancing Mike from Brooke, he now saw how tall she was compared to this crowd. She was head, shoulders, and sometimes even breasts above the others. She was not hard to miss.

    Brooke had wanted this moment so badly. The feeling of many smaller people up against her, their bodies rubbing onto hers. It was a lot more then the average female was able to experience, yet she wanted more. She could look down and see all the people surrounding her. Saw their happiness as they touched her. She knew that if she were bigger even more people could enjoy her. She thought back to several days earlier when Mike was able to easily lay upon her. She thought of growing even bigger. Would he one day be able to completely lay upon her body? Maybe even several people? Her breasts and butt cheeks would be so large that people would even be able to sleep on them as if they were beds. She doubted that she could grow that large but a girl could dream.

    While thinking about being even bigger she started to feel a familiar feeling. She recognized this feeling and thought that maybe her dream could become a reality. She started to feel her already tight dress become even tighter. Several little tears started to appear in the dress as she moaned loudly. The dress started to slowly rise over her butt cheeks, slightly exposing them. Two large tears appeared at the bottom sides of her dress, showing off even more of her legs.

    Mike saw her slowly rise above the crowd, moaning as she did so. He knew exactly what was happening. When it stopped he could make out that the top of his head now reached directly below her breasts. She had grown to be 8'2 ft tall. She had risen an incredible 6 inches higher.

    Brooke looked down and observed the people below. They were even lower then before and her hips were now hitting around the majority of their shoulders. A lot more of her skin was exposed and many people were even trying to be around her now slightly exposed butt to touch it at its new size. At first she thought they might be scared when they first saw her rise even higher above them, but this group of people seemed to have even more fun now that she was even bigger. She now knew that her growth was not just adding to her happiness, but theirs too.

    "You little ones seem to be enjoying this aren't you?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

    They all chanted and screamed in agreement. She had never felt this exhilarated before. She continued swaying her hips, bumping them onto their little bodies. She grabbed one of the men and lifted him above her. She noticed just how light people were starting to become. He looked at her with a clear look of excitement on his face and a little bulge appearing in his pants. 

    Since her legs grew proportionally with her. even more people were able to go up against her. She even noticed an extremely short woman below 4'0 ft tall go between her legs. She was enjoying herself more then ever before, and could not wait until people Mikes size were able to also stand in between her legs.

    With Mike now on her mind she noticed him in the distance. There was a look of concern on his face and she winked at him, assuring him that she knew what had just happened to her and that she was enjoying it.

    He smiled back and knew that if she wanted to fully satisfy her sexual desires she would need more than just him now. He had a hard time excepting this but knew he would need to get used to it. Besides, he knew that she would always appreciate him more then the others and give him better treatment. He walked to the bar and watched as Brooke continued to dance and have a good time.

The Pool by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 8'2 ft

 

    After a very long night at the nightclub, Brooke and Mike finally got back to Brookes home. Looking at the door frame she realized it no longer reached slightly below her chin, but now reached the bottom of her collarbone. To her this just meant that she needed to bend down even more. As she approached the door she had to bend not just her head forward but now also quite a bit of her back as well.

    Upon entering her house, Brooke tried to stretch her body straight up but she instead hit her head on the ceiling. She could not believe it, but she was now taller then the average 8' ft tall ceiling in a house. Standing up straight now meant that she needed to slightly bend her head forward to properly fit within the house.

    Mike started to walk to Brookes bed but he felt the touch of her hand on his shoulder. He turned around and realized his eyes now stared directly at her stomach. He looked up and stared into her eyes.

    "Honey, I hope you're not upset about what happened tonight." Brooke said, now having to slightly peer over her breasts to look down at Mike.

    "Brooke it's fine. Honestly. It was good to see you having fun like that."

    "Its just the bigger I get the more I want. Having all of those people surround me and look up at me was unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I felt truly special, like I was some sort of goddess to them." Brooke took a deep breath. "There's a part of me that doesn't even want Doctor Kirby to find a cure for a long time so that I can grow really big. I don't know how large I want to get, but the bigger I am the more fun it is to experience a smaller world."

    Mike put his hands onto her waist with a look of concern on his face. "I think i'm just scared that you might become too big for me."

    Brooke looked down at him with a face full of empathy. "I understand Mike. Especially after tonight, with all of those people against me. I won't lie, the bigger I get the more fun it will be for multiple people to touch and explore my body. But what they won't have is the affection that we have for each other."

    Brooke bent over and kissed Mike on the lips. He noticed just how much bigger her mouth was compared to his now. Mike thought of how this might make it more difficult to make out, until he felt her tongue reach more of the inside of his mouth then it ever had before. He was surprised when he felt a large hand grab and fondle with his penis. Their lips slowly split apart from each other.

    "You know, since that last growth spurt this dress might be impossible to take off the normal way. Although there's many rips and tears throughout. You wouldn't mind helping me rip it off would you?"

    Mike immediately started to tear the red dress off of her as they made their way towards Brookes bed caressing each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The following morning Brooke laid in bed and stared at Mikes tiny body. She looked down at his penis and thought that even though he was now much smaller, it still did a damn good job. Mike on the other hand loved the feeling of her now huge hand stoking his penis, almost engulfing it with the size of her hand.

    Brooke was so tall now that laying down on the bed made her knees almost reach the end of it. She got up into a sitting position on the bed and noticed how high her knees were raised as she set them on the floor.

    She stood up knowing that she needed to bend her head slightly forward, otherwise she would hit her head on the ceiling again. She bent through the tiny door into her washroom and went up to her full length mirror. At her size it was a bit difficult for the mirror to fully cover her. She needed to stand further away from the mirror then usual and also had to slightly bend her knees and back to be fully viewed in the mirror.

    She looked at her breasts and realized that not only had they grown with her size, but they had also slightly grown bigger on their own. She next looked down at her body. She had always had a flat tummy that led into a curvy bottom, but it now appeared that her butt had also marginally grown in size as well, giving her a slightly curvier figure.

    In the mirror she saw a naked figure approach from behind her. She stood back up and he put his hands on the sides of her butt. Even the sides of her butt were bigger than his hands now. His erect penis was not even tall enough to reach Brookes butt now. Instead it now rubbed up against the higher portion of her back leg.

    "Enjoying yourself honey?" Brooke said as she once again bent forward, this time with the intent of shoving her ass onto Mikes chest.

    "You know it babe."

    Brooke turned around, now covering Mikes view with her stomach. She moved around him to go back into the bedroom. She picked up one of her bras that she had for her previous size. She tried to put it on but her breasts were spilling out of them and she could not get the strap at the back to connect.

    "Looks like i'll need another bra and underwear delivery." Brooke said while tossing the bra away.

    Mike looked at the bra and then back to Brooke. "You know, I was thinking maybe we could order a bikini for you while we're at it."

    Brooke sprang up with joy and then hit her head on the ceiling. "Ouch!" She then went down to kneel with the rest of her legs and body fully straightened out. In this position she was just a little bit taller than Mike. "Wow even kneeling i'm taller then you! Anyways i'm really happy that you're into me getting a bikini. This must mean that you want me to go out and show off my body, right?"

    "Absolutely. After last night I realized how much you enjoyed having people admire you. I was thinking that if we went to one of the local pools around here that you'd be able to fully show off your body to other people."

    The thought of people looking at Brookes body while just wearing a bikini excited her. She thought of how cool it would be to have other peoples bare skin touching her body, and the pool was one of the best ways to do this.

    "Well lets measure me quickly and order that bikini. We wouldn't want me to outgrow it before it even arrives." Brooke teased.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Several days later the pink bikini had arrived and Brooke and Mike excitedly went to the local pool. Since Brooke had no clothes that fit her anymore she decided to arrive in just the bikini. Walking towards the pool area many people looked up at her in awe. A mischievous smile came across Brookes face as she walked by all of these people. The majority of them were shorter then the height of her breasts.

    Brooke had decided to tan a little first before going into the pool. She went towards one of the pool lounge chairs and sat upright in it, fully extending her legs. Her legs were so long now that they were longer then the chair and her feet were able to reach the floor. Her butt was also so big now that it covered the entire width of the chair. Mike sat down in the pool lounge chair beside her.

    As Brooke relaxed she kept noticing people looking at her or pointing fingers towards her to tell their family members or friends. Her height made her the center of attention and it made her feel ecstatic.

    Mike overheard a group of people standing near him. They were wondering if Mike was really with Brooke and how he would be able to handle the behemoth of a woman that she is. At first it angered him that they thought he could not handle Brooke and he was about to speak up about it but then one of the guys spoke of how he would let a woman like Brooke dominate him any day. This eased Mike and made him realize that he was the lucky guy that got to have sex with Brooke. He was probably the only person in history to enjoy a woman of that size and proportion which made her something truly special.

    "Honey?" Brooke called to Mike to get his attention. "You wouldn't mind watching our things while I went into the pool, would you?"

    "Not a problem babe."

    Brooke got off of the chair and leaned over to kiss Mike gently on the lips. She then turned towards the pool. Mike watched her walk towards it, getting ready to see his girlfriend get soaked.

    The deepest part of the pool was was 8' ft deep but Brooke decided it would be more fun to start at the shallowest part of the pool which was 3' ft deep. She looked around and saw that almost everyone was watching her enter the pool. She decided to put on a little show for them by slowly walking towards the deep end.

    She walked down the stairs into the pool and was in the 3' ft area. The water there reached up to the middle portion of her legs between her knee and the top of her legs. Standing up straight her hands could not even reach the water. She slowly walked towards the 4' ft mark. When there the water was just reaching slightly above her vagina.

    Mike watched as Brooke was walking deeper into the water. He had noticed that the majority of the people around the pool were also watching Brooke go deeper into the pool. They all spoke of her impressive stature and perfect curves and figure. He was glad that they were enjoying this probably just as much as she was.

    Brooke was now in the 5' ft part of the water. It came up to the top of her belly button. She went further in to the 6' ft portion of the pool. She knew that by now most people that stood up straight at this point would not have any part of them above the water, but with Brooke the water reached up to the middle of her breasts. The water started to get quite deep for her when she reached 7' ft. At this point it was coming up to just slightly above her shoulders.

    Brooke knew that her head would still poke up slightly just above the water at 8' ft but instead decided to fully dive into the water to get there. Rising back up she grabbed the ledge at the end of the pool, faced her back to it and propped her arms backwards onto it so that she would be hanging in the water slightly above the 8' ft bottom. 

    Everyone watched as Brooke shook her head to get some of the water out of her wet blonde hair. Out of the corner of Mikes eye he saw another tall figure with a yellow bikini and dark red hair that he recognized. As he looked towards the woman he immediately recognized her. It was Veronica. The last time he had seen his 6' ft tall classmate was when Brooke had grown in the school. Mike and Brooke had taken some time off from college to help Brooke adjust to her size but they knew they could not stay away for much longer this semester without seriously falling behind.

    Veronica went up to the edge of the pool where Brooke was. "Wow. Judging by how big your head and arms look right now, i'd say you've grown again."

    Recognizing the voice, Brooke looked up and saw Veronica standing at the edge of the pool. Brooke used to always hate Veronica. Since Veronica was pretty tall she acted like she was above others, better then everybody else. She used to always tease Brooke. When Brooke started growing Veronica had became jealous of her but when they bumped into each other at the mall that one day Veronica actually started to admire Brooke instead. While Veronica wishes that she could grow too, she does see the beauty in Brooke and has decided to loosen up on her and others.

    "It's great to see you Veronica! Come into the pool! The water feels great."

    Veronica gently dropped into the pool. She swam towards Brooke and stopped right in front of her. Even though they were both floating at the same level of the water, Veronica could still tell that Brooke was proportionally bigger.

    Brooked looked into the eyes of her one time rival. "You know you used to make fun of me when I was shorter than you. Whats to stop me from the doing the same to you now?"

    "The fact that I actually like your height and would even love to have some fun with your new body."

    "Oh!" Brooke was a little shocked to hear that come out of Veronica's mouth. She knew that Veronica admired Brookes new body but did not expect that she would want to actually have sexual relations with her now. Brooke was loving that everybody wanted a piece of her and decided that it would be rather fun to do some naughty stuff with Veronica.

    Veronica looked up at Brookes shocked face and thought that she might have made a mistake. "I'm sorry. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

    Reaching one of her arms out towards Veronica, Brookes large hand grabbed Veronica's wrist and pushed her hand towards one of Brookes breasts, allowing Veronica to grab it. Veronica was astonished by how big Brookes breast felt in her hand. She started to squeeze it.

    "I see that you're enjoying yourself." Brooke said as she enjoyed the pleasure of her boob being played with.

    "Its just so big!" Veronica's other hand reached out for Brookes other breast and grabbed it. She then swam and pushed her body towards Brookes so that they were both pressing up against each other in the water. "I can't believe the size of these melons! The things I would do to have a pair of them myself. Heck if I were you I still don't think I would be content. I'd want to be so big that an entire person could lay down on just one of my tits!"

    Brooke had been recently enjoying the idea of becoming even bigger. She loved to compare herself to things now. She relished in being able to grab larger objects each time her hands grew for example, or even comparing her breasts to small bras or human heads.

    Giggling, Brooke brought her face extremely close to Veronica's and whispered. "I would love to be that big. Hell, just think of how cool it would be for the both of us if you felt my body growing while touching it right now." Their faces eventually got close enough for them to touch each other. Veronica moved her lips towards Brookes and they started to make out excessively.

    Brooke was extremely sexually pleased at this moment. Floating in the water, making out with an extremely gorgeous woman while that woman also groped Brookes breasts was incredible. She started to feel tingly all over as this was happening. At first she thought that it was just from being pleased but when she started to feel a tightness on her breasts she knew that she was growing. She felt Veronica's lips get smaller and was also able to stick her growing tongue further into Veronica's mouth. Brooke also felt Veronica's hands get smaller as they still groped her breasts. The back of her bikini strap snapped as her body expanded. When the growth was slowing down Brooke felt the tips of her toes reach the bottom of the 8' ft tall portion of the pool. When the growth stopped she was able to stand on her toes and have her head reach above the water.

    "Don't think I didn't notice." Veronica said as she grabbed Brookes broken bikini top and tossed it out of the pool.

    While Brooke enjoyed having people admire her body, she had never appeared nude in a crowd before.

    "If I leave this water they'll all be able to see my boobs!" Brooke said with concern in her voice. "I guess if I cover them with my hands i'll at least be able to cover my nipples."

    "Sweetie, you are so above them now. Those melons are something to be idolized. I'd say don't bother covering them up and show it off."

    Her once rival had again restored confidence in Brooke. She climbed out of the pool, her firm breasts hanging over the ledge and her soaking wet and tight bikini bottom barely being able to cover her large booty. Once she fully climbed out of the pool she stood fully up. She had grown six inches in the pool and now stood at an impressive height of 8'8 ft tall.

    Veronica climbed out right after Brooke did and stood up straight beside her. Her 6' ft height now reached shortly below Brookes breasts. She pushed her body towards Brooke, reached her arms straight around Brooke and grabbed her butt. She gave each butt cheek a soft squeeze.

    "Damn, if you grow way bigger it'll be impossible to grab these buns."

    "I guess i'll just have to get low to the ground for you tiny's."

    "Just remember that we're not tiny. You're the big one!"

    Brooke turned her head to the side and saw Mike running to her. "Babe! You're bikini top snapped off! We need to get something to cover-"

    "Relax Mike." Brooke said with a calm smile on her face. "If i'm going to keep growing I should get used to people seeing more of me. And besides, they're all loving it. They've never seen tits this big in their lives!"

    Veronica let go of Brooke and Mike walked up to his towering girlfriend. He could not believe her new size. The top of her belly button came up to exactly the bottom of his eyes. Her legs were so long now that her hips reached just slightly above his shoulders. Mike thought it would be weird to be Brookes current size. He could not imagine his legs being about the size of everybody's legs and bodies combined.

    "I'd enjoy every little bit of her if I were you Mike." Veronica said looking at the couple. "Brooke you have got to come back to class sometime soon! Imagine walking through those halls at your height and sitting down around those puny desks."

    "I've been thinking about it. I've been falling a bit behind. But I think I just need a little more time before I go back."

    Veronica looked a little upset. "By then you'll probably be even bigger and I don't think I could go much longer without seeing you again." Her face then lit up like a light bulb. "I've got an idea! What if I come over to your place sometime this week. Have a little fun if you know what I mean?" Veronica then gently stroked her hand across Brookes long torso, which appeared to be about 1' ft from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her hips.

    "Oh I'd love that!"

    Mike looked up at Brooke. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean I know you wanted people to appreciate your new height but this is a lot more then just your bodies touching each other."

    "I'm sure babe. And besides, i'm so big now that I think i'd like to see if I can please two people at the same time, and vice versa." Brooke said with a sexual tone in her voice, and then winked at Mike.

Threesome by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 8'8 ft

 

    With a growing height came a growing appetite. As Brooke grew she needed to eat more than the average person. Mike had ordered a large pepperoni pizza for the two of them but underestimated how much of it Brooke would be eating.

    "Mmmm." Brooke moaned as she devoured another slice.

    "I should of bought another pizza. I've only had one slice and you're almost done the whole thing!"

    Brooke giggled and tried to shift in her seat. She was so big now that instead of the height of the seat reaching her knees it now reached her calves. Her butt was so wide that it now fully covered the seat she was sitting on. These were minor annoyances but the biggest problem was the fact that her knees now constantly scraped the bottom of the kitchen table. If she grew anymore she would no longer be able to sit under it.

    "You know that i'm a growing girl Mike. At least you'll know what to do next time." Brooke said with a dry throat. She needed more to drink before she finished off the pizza. She got up carefully, knowing that if she did not that her head would hit the ceiling. She grabbed her cup, fully encircling it with her hand, and made her way towards the fridge. The top of the fridge came up to the middle of her stomach. She squatted down and opened the fridge door, refilled her cup and made her way back to the table.

    Mike watched as she gulped down her cup of milk and finished the final two slices of pizza.

    "Next time you grow i'm ordering two large pizzas." Mike joked.

    "And many growth spurts after that I might be so big I could just eat you." Brooke joked back. "After all you do look so tasty!"

    At first Mike was repulsed at the idea of her eating him, but than thought that maybe just her sucking on him would be fun. But she would need to be gigantic to be able to do that and he doubted she could get that big. Or would she?

    Brooke continued laughing at her joke as she got up and made her way towards the living room. Mike followed from behind, appreciating her large butt cheeks. All she wore was one of her pink panties from before her last growth spurt so it was rather tight and small on her. Her bras could not fit on her so she did not bother trying to wear one of them. She also did not bother ordering anything to wear for her new height this time. She wanted some time to herself and Mike before she went back to college and figured that she might grow again before she went back outside so there was no point in buying something new.

    The two of them went towards Brook's three seater couch which was 7'0 ft wide. She went to go lay on it. Her feet reached one end of the couch while the bottom of her shoulder reached the other end, meaning she needed to prop her head up.

    Mike went up to her and placed himself to be laying belly down on top of Brooke. His head lay comfortably on top of her large breasts while his feet reached slightly above her ankles. Brookes large form made Mike feel lighter to her than he actually was.

    "Veronica should be here soon." Brooke said lustfully.

    Mike thought back to how the 6'0 ft tall Veronica had started a sort of friends with benefits relationship with Brooke at the pool. As they were ready to leave Brooke suggested that Mike could join in on the fun, allowing two people to please Brookes large size.

    "I'm glad that you found someone else to help with your sexual desires babe." Mike said truthfully.

    Brooke looked down at him and stroked his hair. "You know I would love to have someone else join in on the fun. Think about it, you both help to please me and we both help to please you. And with us both being taller than you, there would be plenty of woman for you to enjoy."

    Mike really liked the idea. Brooke was the only girl he had ever had sex with. Back when Brooke was 5'4 ft he enjoyed sex with her but would look at Veronica and imagine what it would be like to have sex with someone taller than himself. Now however, he knew what it was like to have sex with someone much larger than himself. Doing it with two women taller than him would be an occurrence that few men have been able to experience.

    They heard the doorbell ring. "Looks like our guest has arrived." Brooke said with a mischievous smile on her face. Mike got off of Brooke and she slowly stood up. She made her way towards the door and bent down as she grabbed the handle that was now tiny compared to her hand. She opened the door and stood back up, her neck still slightly bent from the height of the ceiling. She realized that she now could not see who was at the door due to her head being between the space of the ceiling and the door frame.

    On the other side of the door Veronica stood there amazed. She could not see Brookes face at all. In fact, the top of the door frame reached up to the top of Brookes breasts. She took in the incredible sight of Brookes huge naked body.

    "Hello sexy." Veronica said, feeling as if she was talking to Brookes breasts.

    Brooke lowered her back all the way forward and her face was now just slightly lower than Veronica's. "It's great to see you make it!" Brooke said excitedly. She watched Veronica's eyes look down below her face. Brooke realized that her large breasts were practically hanging in hands reach for Veronica. "My eyes are up here." Brooke teased.

    Veronica's cheeks blushed red. "I'm sorry, its just impossible not to look."

    "Why don't you come inside and you can do so much more than just look."

    Veronica stepped into the house as Brooke closed the door. She looked up to see Brookes head bent due to the ceiling. Brooke smiled down at her. They then made their way to the living room where Mike still stood.

    "Great to see you here Veronica." Mike said. He noticed that Veronica was wearing short shorts and it exemplified just how long her legs were for a 6'0 ft tall woman. He imagined Veronica being the same size as Brooke. How pleasurable it would be for him to be doing it with two giant women.

    "Hope you've been able to keep up with your lady pipsqueak."

    "Uhhh-" Was all Mike was able to manage before Veronica cut back in.

    "Its okay little one. Today i'll be able to help you out. But I hope that you'll also be able to help me as well." Veronica teased.

    Mike was only two inches shorter than Veronica and she acted like she was huge compared to him. She had acted this way towards everybody before Brooke started growing but he knew that even though Brooke was huge compared to the average female, Veronica was still very tall as well. It would be hard for Veronica to forget that, even in Brookes presence. He knew that if Veronica was able to she would go back to the lab and get the growth formula. If it was perfected she would immediately shoot up to around 8' to 10' ft tall. If it was not perfected she would be in the same situation that Brooke was in, having small random growth spurts and never knowing when it would end. As Brooke grew taller Mike felt like Veronica will also have an increasing desire to be bigger. He had a feeling she might actually try to do it someday.

    "How about I get onto your level." Brooke said, interrupting Mikes thoughts. She got down onto her knees, with the rest of her staying straight up. Even on her knees Mike and Veronica were not as tall as Brooke. Mike came up to about the bottom of Brookes nose. Her breasts were now also about level with Mikes chest.

    Veronica's eyes could not leave the sight of Brookes body. The more she looked at it the more she desired it. Mike was also feeling quite aroused by it. But he also was very interested in seeing more of Veronica.

    "So when do we st-" Veronica could not even finish her sentence as Brookes long arms reached out and grabbed her. Brooke took off Veronica's clothes, stripping her as if she was a toy. Veronica now fully naked, pressed her breasts against Brookes larger ones. Brooke tilted her head down and the two began to make out.

    Mike watched in the distance and was extremely aroused. He started to take his shirt off. As he was in the process of getting his head and arms through the shirt he felt it get tugged off by something else. In front of him stood the tall naked form of Veronica.

    "Hey there little guy. Don't think we've forgotten about you." Veronica said with a naughty smile on her face. She undid Mikes belt and pushed his pants and underwear down. She then pushed him towards Brooke. The back of his head hit Brookes massive breasts. Before he could stand up straight again he saw Veronica walking towards him. She got right up to Mike and pressed her breasts onto his face. He could not believe that his head was in a boob sandwich right now. The two girls fondled their breasts with Mike still between them. He enjoyed the pleasure immensely. They stopped and then looked down at him. "Hows about we take this to the bedroom." Brooke said as Mike stood back up.

    "Aren't you a little big for the bed these days." Veronica teased.

    "I'm only about two feet longer than it. It'll be much smaller as time goes on though." Brooke stood up and removed the tight panties she had been wearing. They all walked to Brookes bedroom. Brooke was the first to lay down on the bed. She made sure that her head reached the very back of the bed frame to give her more space. Even doing this the end of the bed still only came up to the bottom of her knees.

    Mike approached the right side of the bed while Veronica approached the left side. They both laid down at the sides of Brooke. The top of their heads were around Brookes armpits.

    "From this position I think you both know where to go." Brooke teased.

    Veronica and Mike understood completely. They both moved their faces towards Brookes breasts, grabbing the one that was on their side. At first they fondled around with them. Mike still could not believe how much boob there was. They were more than a handful now. They then both placed their mouths on Brookes nipples and began to suck. Brooke moaned with immense pleasure, her hands resting on top of their heads.

    Veronica was amazed by how big Brookes breasts were in comparison to her face. At first she felt a little jealous, wishing she was the larger one being sucked on by two people, but she also realized being able to do it to someone larger than her was also a good time. She continued to suck while also rubbing her body against Brookes.

    That was when Brooke felt it. That feeling she had grown to like. She was about to have another growth spurt. She felt her legs start to grow even further beyond the bed. She could feel the bodies of both Veronica and Mike feeling smaller as she grew, as well as their heads which Brookes hands continued to rest upon. Their mouths now also having even more of a mouthful of boobs.

    Mike and Veronica also noticed that Brooke was getting bigger but did not stop. Mike watched as the boob directly in his face started to slowly expand, taking up even more of his vision. Veronica enjoyed herself as she rubbed her body against the expanding figure.

    "Yes!" Brooke yelled as her growth came to a stop. She had grown 8 inches and was now 9'4 ft tall. She had just become the tallest person to ever exist.

    Veronica and Mike stopped sucking and took in Brookes new large form.

    "Don't stop little ones. Continue having fun!" Brooke commanded at them.

    Mike and Veronica made eye contact and moved on top of Brooke. At first Mike felt a little odd sitting on top of his girlfriend like this. He knew with her increased height that him and Veronica would feel even lighter to her so she would be able to handle it.

    He once again looked Veronica in the eyes and knew what they were both about to do. Their faces came closer together and they started to make out with each other.

    Brooke enjoyed seeing Mike having some fun. She wanted him to enjoy this moment even more. She reached out to his penis and started stroking it. She noticed just how small it now felt in her hand. She then reached out to Veronica's vagina and started to finger it. With its bigger size it was now a lot for Veronica to take in but Brooke made sure that she was careful.

    They all continued to have fun for the rest of the night.

Back to Class by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 9'4 ft

 

    Brooke woke up.

    She remembered having quite a wild night with Veronica and Mike and tilted her head up to see the two of them on the bed with her. Both of their heads were cradled around her armpits. One arm from each of them wrapped around her body. Their feet ended around where her calves were.

    She looked further down towards the bed and saw that the bed ended about where her knees were. She slightly moved her body and heard the bed creaking beneath. She was absolutely immense for it now.

    She slowly and quietly grabbed the tiny arms of Veronica and Mike and moved them off of her body. She sat up straight in her bed and realized how close she was to the ceiling while sitting now. She raised her hands up and they were able to reach the top of the ceiling. She held them there for awhile, once again feeling empowered by her new height. She moved quietly to the end of the bed, sitting at the edge of it with her feet now on the floor. The height of the bed was 25 inches high so Brookes knees were inclined upward.

    Brooke heard movement behind her. She could feel the bed moving as someone walked on top of it towards her. As the individual approached Brooke they moved her blonde hair out of the way of her shoulders so that it would be flowing down her back. Their hands reached her shoulders gently and starting massaging them.

    "You know, this was much easier when your shoulders were much smaller." Mike joked from behind her.

    "Yeah but lets be honest, you enjoy this new size so much more than my regular size." She turned her head slightly around to look at Mike, seeing that his chest came up to the top of her head while she was sitting. "And besides, with my bigger height it's so much easier for you to pleasure yourself."

    "But hopefully i'm able to do the same for you. Although last night I was able to get some assistance." Mike glanced down at the naked Veronica still laying on the bed as he continued massaging Brooke.

    "The help was great but nobody will ever be able to compare to you. You know exactly how to please me, but as I get bigger you will have to learn new ways to do so. I know you're up to the challenge" Brooke teased.

    Mike and Brooke had many discussions about him feeling like she'll outgrow him. By now he realized that she was right. She was much bigger than she originally was but it felt like she enjoyed sex with him now more than ever before. Maybe it was the fact that she liked to be the dominating one, or maybe she really did just enjoy having smaller bodies against her. Maybe both. But now he knew that her next growth spurt and the ones after that would help to please her so much more then before.

    Brooke shrugged her shoulders in a gesture for Mike to stop massaging her. He let go and she started to stand up off the bed. She carefully bent her head as it approached the ceiling. She needed to fully angle her head and neck down now to bend lower than the ceiling. Her shoulders were now about a centimeter away from touching the ceiling. Mike still stood on the bed. His head was an inch away from the ceiling with the added height of the bed.

    "Well look at you shorty. Even standing on that bed you come nowhere close to my height." Brooke said, knowing that if she was able to stand up straight that Mike would come up to her shoulders while on the bed.

    "You say that like its a bad thing!" Mike joked. "Although seeing you from up here does make me realize how big you have become." Mike glanced at some body parts in particular that were now much bigger.

    "You two having some more fun without me." Said a voice coming from behind Mike. Brooke peered around him to get a look at the girl laying awake now in the bed.

    "Nothing too serious Veronica. I think I had plenty of fun last night. Wouldn't you agree?"

    Veronica sat up. "Oh I had fun all right. But I couldn't even imagine how much fun it was for you. Being able to completely dominate us, that just sounds like too much fun. What I would do to be your size. Or even bigger."

    "When the growth formula is ready you could always enlist in the military." Mike said jokingly. "Its been awhile since it was used on Brooke, i'm sure it's nearing completion now."

    "Don't give her any ideas Mike, she might take you seriously."

    Veronica got off of the bed and approached Brooke. She saw that her head was now just slightly above Brookes belly button. Her eyes however had to look up to it.

    "I think its a great idea." Veronica said as she put her hands up to one of Brookes legs and gently stroked it. "The final growth formula is supposed to make the person grow somewhere from 8 to 10 ft quickly. I'd be just like you."

    "But you have no military training or experience. There's no way you would be able to get it. Brookes case was just an accident." Mike said to try to lower her expectations.

    "We could always steal it. With Brookes size it wouldn't be easy to stop her. All i'd need is her help."

    "As much as I like the idea of having someone else big around with me, I don't want to get into any trouble. At my height it would be hard to hide. Sorry Veronica, I just can't."

    Veronica let go of Brookes leg and looked down as she sighed. She knew Brooke was right. However when the formula was ready it would not stop Veronica from trying to do it herself.

    "You're right Brooke. In the meantime though if I can't enjoy a big size we might as well let you enjoy yours. Come back to the school, all the students would love to see you at your size."

    Mike got off of the bed and stood beside Brooke and Veronica, all three of them still naked from the night before.

    "It sounds like a great idea. She does need to catch up on all her biology work. The problem is shes outgrown all her clothes and she can't show up to college naked."

    Brooke squatted down to be more on their level. "I know we said I would only order bras, panties, and bikinis since its easier for my height but I would just love a new outfit at this size."

    Veronica looked at Brooke with an excited smile on her face. "I know! Think about how sexy it would be if you showed up in a tight crop top and a miniskirt."

    Brooke immediately liked the idea of this but Mike looked slightly troubled.

    "Brookes legs are around five feet in height. People will absolutely be bending low enough to get a look up there."

    "Oh relax Mike." Brooke responded. "I'll obviously have panties on and what difference does that make compared to me going out in my bikini. This way is actually way more fun. People will have to put some effort to get a look at my ass."

    "Touché. We'll have to go do your measurements then so you could get the clothes quickly."

    I'd love to stick around but I do need to get going." Veronica said regretfully. "Looking forward to seeing you back on campus."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Don't you think it exposes just a bit too much skin for a school environment?" Mike asked concerned as he stared at Brooke wearing her newly delivered outfit.

    Brooke wore a short sleeved hot pink crop top. She wore no bra beneath it and it was moderately tight to help show off the size of her breasts. The bottom of the crop top ended just bellow her breasts, completely exposing her midriff. The mini skirt that she wore was black and ended just bellow the bottom of her buttocks.

    "So many other girls dress this way at college honey. But technically you're right that I am showing much more skin than the average girl. But that's only because there's so much more of me, therefore I've got a lot more skin." Brooke explained.

    "I guess you're right. I just hope that none of the professors will file any complaints about the fact that your butt will be easily exposed due to your height."

    Brooke bent down to Mikes height and kissed him on the cheek. "There's no need to worry love. I think all of those profs will also be too busy admiring me to care." She stood up as much as she could within the house and looked towards the door. "Come on, i'd like to leave a little early so that we have more time for others to see me before class begins."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke and Mike finally arrived at the college campus. Brooke was too big to normally fit in Mikes car so he had to remove the back seats in order for her to fit inside. When she stepped out of the car she immediately got a large number of looks from the other students. Her height was quite noticeable when standing beside Mikes car. Her legs were just as long as the height of the vehicle. It was becoming apparent that she would not be able to fit inside of it for much longer.

    She moved towards the school and ducked her head down to enter through the doors. Once inside she realized just how high the school ceilings were. They were 12'0 ft which gave her plenty of space to walk down the hallway without needing to bend over.

    As she walked by the students she could hear all of them talking about her as they tried to sneak glances at her. When she first came to the school her height was originally 5'4 ft which is just around where her hips are now. Those that recognized her knew that this was not her original height, that she was somehow growing. Her classmates knew that it all started from that field trip to the lab and had even seen her grow in class once.

    "Hey boys." Brooke teased as she passed by a group of guys who were ogling at her. Most people at the school only came up to where her stomach was. She loved that her crop top gave the opportunity to show off her body's new size. She imagined of being so big that one day people would be as tall as the top of her hips to the bottom of her breasts. They would be able to perfectly lay on her stomach. But that was far away from now if she continued growing at that size.

    Brooke and Mike walked into their classroom and saw Veronica. An excited look was on her face as she approached the two of them. "Its so good to see you back here Brooke! And you look sexy as hell in that outfit. I'm sure plenty of guys have been bending their heads low to get a peak."

    "I did see several guys doing just that. Soon though they won't even need to bend down their heads to get a look up there".

    "Oh I know, with your growth not stopping i'm sure we'll all be seeing much more of you."

    "I bet you will. However I do have to admit I might have a bit of a hard time in class today. I didn't realize just how small everything would be. I won't be able to properly sit at any of the desks."

    "I'm sure you'll figure out how to adjust." Just then the professor walked into the class. Professor Jim Barkley was a very short man with a height of 5'2 ft. Brooke was always used to being taller than him, most people were. He was there the day the lab monkey had accidentally injected Brooke with the unready growth formula. He had not seen her since.

    While Professor Barkley was walking into the classroom he was too distracted looking at the tablet in his hands. He accidentally walked into the back of Brooke, his face directly bumping against her butt. He stepped back in shock with an expression of horror on his face. He looked up, way up, as Brooke turned around and looked down at him. He had to crane his head all the up to look at her face.

    I-I'm s-so-sorry Brooke. I didn't see you there." He was incredibly embarrassed and very nervous to be in front of someone that appeared gigantic to him. He was always insecure about his height, nearly every student was taller than him, but Brooke made him feel absolutely inferior.

    "Its okay professor." Brooke said as she realized his height reached just below her hip, near her crotch area. Another growth spurt and she would be able to walk right over him. "I guess its time we found our seats."

    Brooke approached her desk and pulled out the chair. Mike sat down to her left while Veronica sat to Brookes right. Brooke realized she needed to push her chair even further back to give her legs space. She did so and went to sit on it, the chair creaking as she put her full weight on it. The seat was extremely small now, her butt was wider than the width of the chair. Her butt cheeks were flowing out from the chair on both sides. Her legs were so long now too that she had to stretch them to the sides of the desk instead of beneath it.

    Brooke had done her best to do homework at home but she realized just how much information she had been missing. She grabbed a pencil and kept trying to take down notes. The pencil was so small in her hand now that she was having difficulty writing. While she was able to take down the notes her writing did appear messy.

    Every now and again she would notice Professor Barkley nervously glance at her. She felt bad for him. She knew what it was like to have most people taller than you. She could not even imagine what it would be like to look up to someone almost double your own height.

    Veronica was barely able to pay attention in class. She would continuously stare at Brooke and dream of being that big. While Brooke was very gentle with others and wanted others to enjoy her height, Veronica thought mostly of herself and just wanted to dominate over people. Her 6'0 ft height already helped with that but she wanted much more. And she wanted her height to help please Brooke now that they were friends. She spent the rest of the class planning on stealing the current version of the formula. There was sure to be progress made on it since it was used on Brooke but it was still not quite ready. That did not matter to Veronica. She just wanted to be big and she would deal with whatever side effects there were.

    Class ended and Brooke stood up to leave when a group of sporty looking guys approached her. One of them was quite tall, his head just at the bottom of her breasts. While he was quite tall for a normal person Brooke still wanted to tease him.

    "Well what do you little guys want?"

    The tallest one spoke. "We were just wondering if you'd like to come to the gymnasium and shoot some hoops with us."

    Brooke blushed. She was never really good at sports but she felt like basketball might be a bit easier for her now. "I think that sounds like fun guys."

    Mike approached her and looked at her questioningly. "I thought you didn't like sports?"

    Veronica giggled behind him. "At that size shes unstoppable. I say why not play some sports."

    Looking down at Mike, Brooke gave a reassuring smile. "It'll be fun. And besides, it will be nice to be in the gymnasium. Its been awhile since I've been in a room with that much space."

    The three of them started leaving the classroom following the sporty guys. As they left Veronica walked by Professor Barkley and stroked his chin with her hand. "See you next week professor." She felt extremely superior to him. Veronica was a whole head taller than him and even though he was in his late forties, his height turned her on.

    Once again Brooke became aware of all the stares she was getting as she walked down the hallways. She loved that the mini skirt exposed all of her legs. She noticed some people would try and brush themselves against her as they walked by. She did not blame them for wanting to feel someone who was so much larger.

    They arrived at the gymnasium and while Brooke noticed that it felt smaller now, it still had so much space left. She stretched her arms as high as she could. The gymnasium was 84'0 ft long by 50'0 ft wide and had a ceiling height of 26'0 ft.

    Brooke went to the basketball nets and noticed that her head did not yet reach the rim of the net which was at a height of 10'0 ft. She was however taller than some of the netting.

    "Alright boys, how are we gonna do this?"

    The tallest one spoke again. "We don't think we have a chance with you if we played an actual game. You'd be able to block all our throws without even jumping. I say we just shoot some hoops and even dunk some just for fun." He threw the ball up to Brooke. She caught it and felt odd with how small a basketball now felt. She did not find any difficulty in being able to hold it with just one hand at all.

    She stepped back from the net and attempted to make a shot. It missed the net completely and went way past the backboard. She underestimated her strength with her new size.

    Everyone took turns throwing the ball but Brooke kept missing every shot. Every time it was her turn she would attempt a jump shot. This small hop she did allowed all the guys and Veronica to get a peek at Brookes ass due to her mini skirt. 

    She noticed some of the sporty guys starting to do dunks. She decided she should do the same and made a rush towards the net. As she got close she realized jumping would just make it more difficult to get the shot in with her height so she just raised her arms and put the basketball in the net without jumping. She stood by the net with a smile on her face.

    "I'd like to see any of you guys do that." Brooke quipped at them.

    "I think you're one of the few who can do that babe." Mike said, happy to see Brooke having fun.

    Brooke was about to grab the ball and pass it on to Veronica when she felt that familiar tingly sensation. Everyone but Mike and Veronica looked at her confused as she let out a moan. Mike and Veronica knew what to expect but the sporty guys were in for a treat.

    Brooke noticed that her head was slowly approaching the basketball nets rim. She felt a bit of a breeze on her butt as her miniskirt started to reveal more of her ass. Her crop top was already extremely tight and stood no chance against a growth spurt. The bottom of her breasts began to reveals themselves before her tits burst through the fabric of her shirt. She tore the rest of the crop top off due to it being shredded apart. As her growth stopped the mini skirt came up to the middle of her butt, exposing it, yet it still fit her waist even though it was now tighter. The panties below also still fit but revealed much more of her butt cheeks.

    Brooke looked up and was hopeful that she was taller than the basketball nets rim but realized she was still shorter. Just an inch shorter. She now stood 9'11 ft tall.

    "Oh man, I was so close to ten feet." Brooke said crossing her arms across her naked chest in anger.

    "Easy babe." Mike said as he noticed that the sporty guys looked somewhat scared. "With your current growth you'll soon be much taller than that." He reassured her.

    She looked down at him with a gentle smile and uncrossed her arms. He walked up to her and noticed her belly button was now taller than himself. Her hips were also now basically at his height. Veronica approached and also noticed that Brookes navel was taller than her, but just slightly.

    "My goodness." Veronica said. "You're so big now I bet you could please us all."

    Brooke looked at the group of people below her. There was five of them in total. She then noticed Mike pull his phone out of his pocket and he looked at it with a sad expression on his face.

    "What is it Mike?"

    "At first I thought I would be happy when I got this text but now i'm kinda sad. Its Doctor Kirby. He thinks he may have made a cure to stop your growth and wants us to see him in a couple of days."

    Veronica beamed her eyes at Mike. "You can't possibly think Brooke would want to go through with stopping her growth. There's so much more potential if she gets bigger!"

    "I don't know what to think. In the end though I think this is up to Brooke."

    Brooke also looked saddened by the news. She was enjoying getting bigger, having others enjoy her height. But she also knew that growing huge might be dangerous.

    "I think the least we can do is talk to Doctor Kirby. Hear him out. Maybe I do take the cure. At least its fun to be at this size."

    "I can't believe you're actually considering this!" Veronica lashed out.

    Mike spoke to her calmly. "If we don't do something the government might come after Brooke. That could be too dangerous for her."

    "Then maybe try to convince them that you can live big and be peaceful." Veronica proposed. "Big and small could coexist for the better can't they?"

    Brooke nodded in agreement. "I agree, we can try to convince Doctor Kirby that my size could be helpful to society. I don't want to be one of those super soldiers the military is making but surely someone bigger than those soldiers could do other jobs."

    "And sexually please others." Veronica slyly added.

    "We'll leave out that part." Mike said. "We better go home Brooke. You need a ride Veronica?"

    "Nah i'm good. I've got other plans." She said as she walked by the sporty guys listening in on their conversation. "And these plans will hopefully give me a higher point of view of giants and normal people coexisting."

    Mike sighed as he looked up at Brooke. "Why do I feel like I know what shes going to do?"

    "Maybe because you also want it. But maybe because we all know her true desires."

The Formula by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 9'11 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 6'0 ft

 

    The moment Brooke walked through the door into the doctors waiting room everybody that was patiently waiting had their jaws drop immediately. She had to bend her back forward by quite a bit just to make it through the door. Regular sized doors came up to just the bottom of her breasts now. Brooke had gotten used to having to bend her head forward so that she would not hit the 8'0 ft tall ceiling. This now required her to bend not only her head and neck, but now also her shoulders quite a bit forward.

    Brooke was wearing the black mini skirt she grew in just a couple of days before. It came up to the middle of her butt, but she now had new panties underneath it and a black bra that fit her current size. She figured one of the reasons that people were staring was not just because of her height but also due to how much skin she was showing off.

    Mike followed Brooke from behind when entering the waiting room. By now Brooke was so tall that his face was directly facing her ass. Not a sight many people would expect to see when standing at their full height but he did not mind at all. He continued following Brooke until she reached the receptionist. Brooke got down onto her knees to kneel so that she could have an easier time talking. The receptionists face was in shock before she began speaking.

    "H-Hello. I'm assuming your Brooke?" The receptionist said nervously. She could not believe that she was talking to somebody who was able to kneel and still be about the height of an average person.

    Brooke smiled calmly to try and relax the receptionist. "That's me. Doctor Kirby said that he had a cure to stop my growth."

    "At least he thinks he does. He's seeing another patient at the moment so please take a seat while you wait."

    Brooke slowly got back up and made her way towards a chair with Mike following from behind. As she was walking the other patients kept staring at her. She could not tell if it was in fear or admiration but she continued on none the less. As she approached the chair she noticed that it had arm rests. Her butt was now quite large due to her size and figured she might have an issue.

    "Mike, I think I've got a problem here." Brooke said worryingly. Mike glanced up to her and than down to the chair.

    "Oh. You can just try and see if you fit?"

    "I guess it doesn't hurt to try." Brooke turned around and carefully lowered her bottom towards the chair. As her butt advanced towards it she suddenly felt the arm rests touching her butt cheeks. She tried to see if she could wiggle her butt to get it through but realized if she did make it that it would squeeze hard against her and that she would most likely be stuck. "It was worth a shot at least."

    A man in one of the other seats could not stop staring while she tried to sit into the chair. He became incredibly aroused and did not even notice that he started to rub his private parts in public. As Brooke lifted herself away from the chair she noticed him. She smiled faintly and winked at him. This immediately made him realize what he was doing and he looked away in embarrassment.

    "One of your admirers I see." Mike joked

    "I'm kinda hard to miss these days. Brooke joked back. She decided to just sit on the floor with her back against the wall. Mike took the seat that was beside her. She turned her head towards him with a worried stare. "Do you really think that he has a cure that will work?" Mike was about to respond but she cut him off before he had the chance to  speak. "It'll mean that I won't grow anymore and I've really come to like these growth spurts. Not only do they feel great but I love experiencing a new height right after them. I know 9'11 ft is already really tall but I want more." She looked at her long legs in front of her. "I want my knees taller than people, a tummy people can lay on, and breasts the size of people!"

    "That's quite colossal don't you think?"

    "Yeah but as long as I don't hurt anyone I can easily coexist with everybody else."

    Mike stared at her lovingly. "I know how much this has started to mean to you and I respect your decision. Hell I'll bet Veronica will love it too." Mike noticed that Brooke looked very thoughtful after what he had just said. She leaned in closer to him and whispered.

    "Do you really think she'll go back to the lab and try to get the growth formula herself?"

    "I wouldn't doubt it at all." Mike also would not mind if she did so. After the previous threesome he had with Veronica and Brooke, he imagined it would be even better if the two of them were both giant sized. "My only concern is if it will affect her differently from what happened to you. The formula is still not complete but it has been worked on since. Who knows what it'll do to her."

    "I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Veronica thought of multiple ways that she would be able to get into the laboratories where they held the growth formula. She thought of sneaking in at night but thought that it would be too risky with all the security. She figured her best bet would be to blend in with a crowd. She thought back to when Brooke was accidentally injected with the formula. It was during a lab tour they were on for a class trip. She figured out when the next tour would be for a different biology college program. Once she got the info she needed she sneaked into the group and tried to blend in with the crowd as best as she could.

     "We have successfully been able to cause instant growth within some of our specimens. Upon injection, these mice grew in a couple of minutes to the height you see in front of our very eyes!" Said the tour guide. Veronica remembered this part of the tour and noticed that there was more than just the one mouse that was 4 feet tall from her first trip. There was now one that was 2 feet tall and another that was 5 feet tall. According to the scientist they had perfected how tall they wanted their test mice to become. "Sometime soon we will begin testing the formula on humans. We hope this can aid our military's and even things such as factory work. The aim is to get these people to be around 8 to 10 ft tall."

    "So the formula is still not done." Veronica whispered under her breath. This meant that there was a chance that she would not permanently stay at the planned height of 8 to 10 ft tall. She may grow to a size below or above that. She may even have continuous growth spurts like Brooke. In the end she did not care which of these happened. She just wanted to be bigger, no matter how big that meant.

    She looked around the current room and did not see anything that would help herself in her search for the growth formula. When Brooke was injected with the formula it was due to an escaped lab monkey that had the formula in its hands. Where the monkey had gotten the formula she had no clue. It was best for her to continue the tour and keep an eye out.

    The tour guide led them out of the room and into a hallway. From here he could lead them anywhere. He might bring Veronica closer to or further from the formula. She decided to keep focus on her surroundings to see what clues she could come by. There were many doors which led into other test labs and possibly even rooms with formula's.

    A pair of scientists walked by her, talking about a bunch of the formulas. This was it. She left the group of students and followed the pair of scientists quietly from behind. They mentioned a room where they kept many of their formula's and vaccines on the upper floor. Veronica left the two scientists as soon as she knew that this could be the moment she had waited such a long time for. She was already very tall at 6'0 ft but she wanted to be taller than anybody she had ever come across. Except for maybe Brooke she thought. At this rate it might be hard to catch up to her.

    She reached the upstairs floor and spotted the door she needed to get through. She ran up to it excitedly and tried to upon it. The door did not budge. It was locked. Veronica was about to become furious when she saw a scientist walking through the hall. She was a very short woman, probably about 5'0 ft tall. Veronica figured this woman might be her best shot now. Veronica approached the short scientist and she looked up in shock. She did not expect to see a woman so tall. Just wait until she sees me after my growth. Veronica's height for a woman was already quite striking but the short shorts revealing her long smooth legs and crop top she wore revealed so much and showed just how amazing her body was, making her even more imposing.

    "I'm so sorry to bother you, but I was on the class tour here and I think I accidentally left my purse in this room." Veronica lied, hoping she could gain access within. "Would you be able to open it for me?"

    The scientist looked confused. "I wasn't aware that they were doing tours now in the formula room. I'll have to talk to the higher ups about letting a group of students in here cause that could be highly dangerous. The ones who fool around will surely do something dumb in there. However you're alone and look smart so i'll let you in real quick to grab your belongings."

    Ha what a sucker.

    The scientist unlocked the door and let Veronica in while she waited outside the door. Veronica looked through a bunch of vials and syringe's with different labels. She would have to find the growth one fast before the scientist grew even more suspicious. Veronica quickly analyzed the shelf and moved onto the next one. Upon looking at the next shelf she immediately spotted a growth label below a bunch of syringes.

    This was the moment she had been waiting for. She had always loved her already tall height but now she was about to become something more. She grabbed one of the syringes and injected herself with it.

    Nothing happened.

    At first she panicked. She thought something might have gone wrong. That maybe she grabbed the wrong one. She then remembered when Brooke was first accidentally injected she did not immediately grow. Veronica decided it would be best for her to get out of the room and wait this out.

    "Took you a bit of time in there girl." The scientist said as Veronica opened the door.

    "I looked everywhere but my purse wasn't in there. I must have left it in one of the labs. Thanks for the help anyway." Veronica said while already walking away and waving goodbye.

    Veronica left the building as quickly as possible, highly anticipating when her growth would hit. She did not really know what to do in the meantime so she decided to go over to the nearest supermarket to kill some time. She figured if she was going to grow she might as well do it in front of a crowd.

    She was full of excitement. She wondered of how big would she get, if she would have multiple growth spurts like Brooke, and if she did have growth spurts like Brooke how fast would they come and how big would the changes be.

    Veronica walked into the supermarket and the first thing she did was look up at the ceiling. It was 14'0 ft high and she imagined herself being that big. No even bigger. If her legs were that long she would be a goddess to these people.

    That thought struck her hard. She always loved using her looks to her advantage but this was about to be something else entirely. Some people would fear her. Yet some would also love her. Whatever happened after today she was going to be so much more than any of them. She figured she might grow half a foot or a foot taller just like Brooke does. The formula was an evolved version though so she really did not know what might happen.

    Veronica browsed the grocery section, mostly just to waste time. The shelves reached a maximum height of 7'0 ft. She wondered what it would be like to be taller than it. People from the other side would be able to see her. While in this thought she began to feel a tingle.

    At first it felt quite odd. As the feeling continued she began to feel aroused. She remembered that this was how Brooke had explained what she felt before every growth. She began to feel her short shorts ride up her ass and noticed her stomach was revealing more then before. She also looked around at all the people and noticed that they were becoming lower. Its really happening!

    The growth was happening slowly and she was greatly enjoying it. She let out a loud moan and this startled the people to look in her direction. They all backed away in surprise at seeing a woman grow right in front of their eyes. Veronica looked at the men and smiled. "Don't act like you don't like this."

    She looked at the shelf and noticed she was exactly the same height as it now. She was 7'0 ft tall at the moment and still growing. Brooke had never grown an entire foot before. Veronica was shocked at just how big she was getting. She kept growing and felt her clothes ripping apart. She looked down at her clothes and noticed that they would not be able to handle much more. They completely ripped off of her, showing off her slim yet curvy body and her busty firm breasts.

    She realized her breasts were now above everybody within her sight and her growth was still going on. She bent slightly over to rest her hands on the top of the shelf. The people on the other side looked at Veronica in complete disbelief. She continued growing over the shelf until they could fully see her breasts. At this point the growth began to slow down and then came to a halt. She had grown to a total height of 10'3 ft. From that one single growth spurt she had gained an extra 4'3 ft in height and became taller than Brooke.

    She realized her breasts were now above the shelves by just a couple of inches. Her original height would just reach up to her hips now. Veronica looked around at all of the people staring at her nude body. They all either came up to her hips or her crotch. She was incredibly aroused but even though she had a big ego, she at least had the decency to not do anything incredibly inappropriate in this setting. That did not mean however that she would not do anything inappropriate. She was already completely naked after all.

    Many of the men looked like they wanted to get a closer look but were also kind of scared. She figured it would not hurt to urge them on. "Its okay little ones. Come closer and i'll let you have just a little bit of fun."

    Several of the men moved toward her. Some of the ones whom had wives looked disappointed in their husbands. Some of the other wives could not blame their husbands for wanting to get a small feel for a woman that big. The men came up to her and began rubbing her long smooth legs. The touch of their tiny hands giving her an ecstasy like no other. Even though there were a lot of them her size was so big now that they had plenty of leg to enjoy.

    One of the men then slowly moved his hand toward her buttocks. A couple of the other men noticed this and began doing the same thing. They all had to reach their hands upward to get a feel of it. She noticed that just one of her butt cheeks was now much larger than the average mans head. As they continued to rub it they also began squeezing it, pleasuring her even more.

    After a couple of minutes had passed she decided that this was enough. "You've had your fun little ones." She bent downward and gently swiped their hands off of her. She figured that Brooke and Mike must be at Doctor Kirby's by now and thought that she should make the trip there to show off her new size, and maybe even convince the Doctor to not give Brooke the cure. Veronica decided that if she was going to go out that she must at least cover herself up a bit before going to the streets. All of the clothes would be too small in the clothing section, she would now have to order them online just like Brooke did. Instead a new idea struck her and she made her way over to the bath accessories section.

    Once she arrived Veronica knelt down onto her knees to be more on level with the shelves. She browsed through the beach towels until she found two of the biggest ones. She caught sight of a couple of people watching her and realized that she was now much taller than them even on her knees.

    She made her way to the cash register but remembered while in the line that she did not bring any money. The man behind her in the line saw her distress and kindly gave her enough money for the two towels. After she bought the towels she turned back toward the man and blew him a kiss. "Maybe one day if we bump into each other again I can return the favor."

    She tied one of the towels around her breasts and than the other one around her waist. Now that she had her private parts covered up it was time to go. Veronica approached the doors to leave and realized just how much she would have to bend forward to get through. When standing up straight the doors came up to the top of her abdomen. She remembered when Brooke first grew that she had a hard time getting used to small doors, usually bumping her head into them. With Veronica's height it was easy to notice how small the door was and so she figured she would get used to this easily.

    She looked out onto the parking lot and could not help but feel gigantic when looking at all the vehicles around her. She was sure that she could still fit in some, but it would be a tight squeeze. If she were to get in one, it would have to be in the back of a van or SUV. However she now had longer legs than anybody else so she decided that walking to the doctors office would be way faster than before. She began the walk, enjoying all the stares she was getting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "You've grown quite a bit since last time." Doctor Kirby commented on Brookes height.

    "I do have my growth spurts every now and again." She replied. She sat her butt down onto the floor. In this position she just had to look slightly up to Doctor Kirby and Mike.

    "Well the good news is I believe that I've been able to make a cure that can permanently stop your growth spurts. The bad news is that I don't think that I can return you back to your normal size." Doctor Kirby looked at Brooke sadly as he said this. He felt as if he had disappointed her but she looked like she had something else on her mind.

    "I was actually thinking Doctor that I might not want to have the cure." Brooke said, looking shyly to the ground.

    "What could ever make you think such a thing! You're already huge. How do you cope with life at this height? If you become even bigger your life will be much harder!"

    She stared back directly into the Doctors eyes. "That's the thing Doc. I actually like life much more at this size. I've had so much fun and the people are also loving me! You also have to admit that you're enjoying looking at me. I catch people staring at me all the time, and I've even let some of them have some fun with my body."

    He refuted back at her. "But surely there are people who are also scared of you."

    "But all I have to do is show them kindness. Maybe even do tasks that no ordinary human can do to show them that i'm good for society and not a threat. This could really benefit mankind."

    Doctor Kirby realized she had a good point. "But do you just keep growing forever? Or do you have a limit you want to reach?"

    Brooke thought it over a bit. "I'm not sure how tall I wanna stop growing at, but I definitely want to be taller than skyscrapers."

    "Skyscrapers!" Doctor Kirby yelled out.

    "Think of it though. At that size I could easily transport things for people or even help with situations that normal people wouldn't be able to do. If a ship was sinking for example all I would have to do is carry it back to shore."

    Mike looked at her in amazement. "You would be colossal to have to do that."

    Doctor Kirby was quiet for a a couple of seconds but finally spoke up. "Okay, i'll let you grow more. If the military is going to have an army of people from 8 to 10 ft tall, maybe one person much larger than that could also help out with other situations."

    "Make that two." Said Veronica as she walked below the tiny doorway. When she made it through she had to bend her head and some of her back forward to be able to stand below the 8'0 ft high ceiling.

    "My goodness! Another one!" Exclaimed Doctor Kirby.

    Brooke stood up carefully, also needing to bend over. "You actually did it. I can't believe you actually did it." A smile came across Brookes face. "Not that i'm complaining of course."

    Mike looked up to the now statuesque Veronica and spoke up to her. "But how did you manage to get so big in such a short time? Heck, from down here it looks like you may be even taller than Brooke".

    "He he, I actually think I am. I don't know how but the current version of the growth formula must've acted differently and made me grow bigger than what it did to Brooke."

    Doctor Kirby looked troubled by this. "This could mean that each time you grow you gain more height than Brooke would. How long it takes to get a growth spurt however is impossible to tell. Its even possible you may not grow anymore at all."

    "There's only one way to find out." Veronica replied. "Just keep that cure away from me Doc."

    Doctor Kirby looked over at the cure. "I agreed to one giantess but not two."

    "So you actually agreed to let Brooke keep growing. If there's only two giant women how much harm can be done? Two giant women helping out is better than one."

    The Doctor at first seemed reluctant to respond. "I guess I can allow it. But I know nothing of you so you better promise to have a good behavior and also make this a gift to society."

    "Deal." Veronica responded happily.

    That was when Brooke once again felt that familiar tingly feeling. "Speaking of growing, who's ready to watch me get taller?" She teased. Brooke felt her black bra tighten, her breasts starting to spill out from the sides. Her panties as well tightened. The mini skirt that she had previously grown in now stood no chance. It was now so short on her that her ass was completely exposed. It was tearing from the sides holding her waist and she eventually just decided to tear off the mini skirt. As Brooke grew she had to keep lowering her body forward as the ceiling was now getting even lower for her. Her growth stopped when she reached 10'7 ft. Brooke had grown a full 8 inches.

    Veronica could tell that Brooke was now taller than her. "Well, being the biggest was fun while it lasted. I guess second biggest won't be so bad."

    Mike walked up to Brookes legs, resting one of his hands on them. He was amazed that Brookes legs were at the point that they were taller than most people. He had to look slightly up to her see her waist and her crotch was now directly in front of his face.

    "Looks like this size is gonna be perfect for us while it lasts shorty." Brooke teased.

    Doctor Kirby had a look of disgust. "I don't need to know what you all do in your free time."

    Brooke got onto her knees. With her body fully stretched out in this position her head was almost as tall as the ceiling. "Sorry Doc. I really am thankful for you giving Veronica and I this chance. The world will love us. Thanks." She leaned down and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Doctor Kirby would be lying if said he did not enjoy those large lips touching the side of his face.

    "Just please don't get into any trouble and please don't hurt anybody. At your sizes you'll have to be careful of what you do and where you step." The Doctor warned them.

    Veronica also leaned down and gave him a kiss on his other cheek. "We'll be looking down at you tinies, making sure we won't step on any of you, he he." And with that Brooke, Veronica, and Mike left the room, leaving the Doctor all alone.

    "I hope I've made the right choice. But I guess who wouldn't want a world with two hot giantesses?"

Date Night by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 10'7 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    It had been about a week since Brooke and Mike had been at Doctor Kirby's. They were now walking on a sidewalk on a busy street, going to a restaurant to enjoy some time together. The last week had been a crazy one for them. After Veronica had grown, their classmates were absolutely shocked to see that she was now also tall and that Brooke had grown even more. Veronica enjoyed her time in class, taking every chance she had to invite people over to her place to have some fun with.

    Brooke was more worried about continuing to grow and being accepted by society. To fulfill her promise to Doctor Kirby she had gone out and gotten a job at a factory. She had not started yet but knew that they had hired her for her size. A woman as big as her could be incredibly helpful for that type of work.

    As Brooke and Mike walked to the restaurant she could not resist getting on her tiptoes to try and look through some second story building windows. She was almost tall enough to pear through them. She wore a red dress that fit her snugly. It came up to just around the bottom of her buttocks. When she got on her toes Mike noticed some men behind her trying to get a peak. He was about to stop them but did not bother with it. Brooke was only going to get bigger and it was inevitable that soon everybody would be shorter than her crotch and butt.

    Most people walking on the sidewalk stared up in awe. Brooke felt as if she were looking down at children. At this point she was basically double the size of an average human being. She loved the fact that her legs were essentially the height of most of the people that she walked by. Brooke looked up at one of the street lights and thought it might be fun to try and reach the top of it. She reached one of her arms up into the air and was just a couple of feet away from reaching the top. Mike watched with a smile on his face.

    He was pleased seeing Brooke enjoy her height. She was the tallest person to ever exist and people were giving her praise and appreciation. Some people had even gotten selfies with Brooke on the way to the restaurant. Mike watched her enjoying these moments. She loved the attention she was getting, even if it was a little hard for her to kneel to fit in the frame of the selfies. At one point Brooke decided she would hold the persons phone. Her arms were much longer than everybody else so she would be able to get the shot from further away. The only problem being that her hand was too big for the phone and her large finger had a slightly hard time touching the picture button on the camera app. She managed to do it however, producing a good picture with many people in frame.

    Mike was also having an incredibly hard time keeping up with Brookes long legs. Her strides were much longer than his due to the current length of her legs. On multiple occasions he would either need to speed up or tell her to slow down. "You know I could probably just carry you the rest of the way there." Brooke had told him.

    "And i'd look like a kid in your arms." Mike said jokingly. "Maybe another time, when you're much bigger and impossible to keep up with."

    "Deal. By then it'll be much easier to hold you anyways."

They approached the restaurant. Brookes navel was just an inch away from reaching the top of the door. She bent through the doorway and they made their way to the waiting area. The ceiling was tall enough in there for Brooke to be able to stand up fully. Mike approached one of the workers. "Table for two please." Mike then remembered that Brooke would be too big for any of their chairs. "Oh, and don't bother with a second chair at our table." The worker looked up at Brooke in surprise.

    "We'll let you know when the table is ready." Said the worker as she moved on to her next task.

    Brooke looked around and examined the room. From up high it was easy to see everything. She was amused by all the people that were staring at her. There were others that were also waiting for a table. They were all currently infatuated by Brooke. Some of them even got up close to Brooke, trying to compare themselves to her long legs. She had gotten used to this type of behavior from people and even had poked fun at them sometimes. Brooke looked down at them.

    "You little guys trying to compare? If you think these legs are long now you should see what they will look like in a couple of weeks." Brooke teased, knowing that she would most likely go through some growth spurts in that time. The people comparing whispered among themselves, they could not believe that the rumors were true and that her growth showed no sign of stopping.

    After some time had passed a worker made their way up to Brooke and Mike. "Right this way guys." The worker said as she began to lead the way to their table.

    Brooke and Mike followed and made their way to their table. "Your waitress will be here any minute" Said the worker as she left the two of them. Brooke knelt down onto the floor instead of sitting in a chair. The table came up to around the bottom of her breasts when she did so. The waitress approached the table and Brooke could not help but notice that she was taller than the waitress while she was on her knees.

    "Any drinks I can get you two?" Said the waitress.

    "Just a Pepsi." Replied Mike.

    "Two waters please." Said Brooke. She needed to consume more now due to her increased size.

    "I'll be back in a minute with your drinks. Feel free to look through the menu." Said the waitress.

    Brooke and Mike looked through the menus and Mike knew from the look on Brookes face that he was going to be spending a lot of money on her. The waitress came back with their drinks. "Are you two all ready to order?" Brooke and Mike gave a nod of agreement.

    "I'll just be getting some buffalo wings with a side of fries." Mike said

    "I'd like two Alfredo pastas and two Caesar salads on the side." Brooke side.

    "Alrighty. I'll be back when your food is ready." The waitress left the two of them.

    "You're going to cost me a lot of money the bigger you get and the more I need to feed you." Mike joked at Brooke.

    "At least I've got this new job at the factory. I'll be paid quite well for my services. They won't have to use some of their machines while they have someone of my size there."

    "Its a good thing the factory is quite large. It'll last quite some time for you as you keep on growing." Mike pointed out.

    "It'll be perfect. And once i'm too big to enter through their regular doors i'll instead be able to fit and go through their garage doors they usually use for their trucks." Brooke was quite pleased with how this job might turn out. As she got bigger the job would become easier and once she was too big she would probably be able to do leave the factory and do jobs that are more important.

    "When do you start?" Mike asked.

    "In about a week."

    "Do you know if you'll be continuing college as you get bigger?"

    This was something Brooke had not really thought about. "I'm not sure. One of these days i'll be too big for the classroom. It'll suck cause I love biology but I love becoming a giantess even more."

    "There's also the fact that you may soon outgrow your house."

    "I'm sure I can find an alternative. Something like the schools gymnasium would be perfect for me."

    "I'm sure we'll figure it out as we go." Mike reassured her.

    The waitress returned to their table with their meals. "Buffalo wings with a side of fries and two Alfredo pastas and two Caesar salads. Enjoy your meal." Said the waitress as she left their table.

    Brooke was starving and picked up the tiny fork. She did not realize that it would be so tiny for her. Soon she would outgrow things regular people used. She fumbled with the fork as she tried to pick at her pasta with it. She grabbed some food with it and got used to holding the fork after a while. She ate her first bowl of pasta rather quickly. Mike looked at her with a dropped jaw.

    "At this rate you'll finish all your food soon. Maybe you should've ordered more." Mike teased.

    "Maybe I should have. I am a growing girl after all." Brooke joked back. However she did not realize that this joke was about to become a reality in mere seconds. She suddenly felt that familiar tingly feeling that indicated she was about to have a growth spurt. She felt her already tight dress tighten some more. Some tears began to appear on her dress as her body expanded. She watched as her point of view become even higher while kneeling. Her growth stopped and she felt better then ever before. She had grown 8 inches, bringing her to a height of 11'3 ft.

    "I guess I really should have ordered more. This food looks even smaller now." Brooke said as she picked up her glass of water and gulped it all down.

    Mike was not even shocked from these spurts anymore. "Barely anybody could beat your height even while your kneeling like this." He teased.

    "I bet Veronica will be jealous. She may be big but now i'm even bigger." Said Brooke as she quickly finished both of her salads.

    "I have to admit i'm a little worried about her. You I can trust with the whole size thing. But Veronica always loved to hold power over others. I hope she can use her height for good like you are."

    "I'm sure she'll do fine. If she doesn't I'm sure I could talk to her and straighten things out." Said Brooke as she finished her final bowl of pasta.

    "I'm sure shes having plenty of fun now. I can't even imagine the type of things shes doing to take full advantage of her height." Mike said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

    "Oh I bet we can have another threesome. I just don't know if you can handle it with two giant women this time." Brooke teased.

    The waitress came back and gasped as she noticed she had to look even higher up at Brooke. She composed herself before speaking. "Any desserts for you two today?"

    Brooke looked at Mike with a sly smile on her face. He knew he was about to spend a lot more money on her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Veronica was laying down on her tiny bed. Her head was against the head board and yet her knees did not even make it onto the bed. The bottom of the bed only reached up to the lower portion of her thigh. Laying down she was also almost the entire length of the bedroom.

    She felt a tiny penis thrust inside of her. Or at least to her it was tiny. His head was only able to reach up to her breasts in this position. She moaned loudly as she looked towards the two other men fondling and sucking her breasts. She felt so much euphoria at the pleasure she was being given. Her new height had so many advantages, and she loved the fact that multiple people were able to have fun with her body all at the same time.

    Things were going great for her until she heard her doorbell ring. "Ugh. Why now? Sorry little ones, your goddess will have to leave you for a little while. She got off the bed and stood up, having to bend her head and shoulders in the process to properly fit. She made her way towards her clothes. Veronica was ordering her outfits from the same people Brooke was. Everything was made specifically for her size. She put on a pair of black short shorts and a black sports bra. The outfit looked good with her dark red hair.

    She made her way to the front door and opened it. The people on the other side saw only up to her abdomen since she was behind the door. "Oh silly little- er, big me. I guess i'll have to come out to see you." Veronica walked out of her house, needing to bend really low to reach the handle to close her door.

    Once she was outside she noticed that the people on the other side was actually a group of police officers. "Oh no. What did I do? I know i'm big but I don't think I've been naughty and crushed anything just yet. If I did it was of course just an accident." Veronica said, teasing the officers below her.

    The police chief stepped up to her. His 5'7 ft height only came up to just slightly below her hips. "Hi there ma'am. I'm Police Chief Eric Shepherd. We were notified of your growth and also of your friends, Brooke."

    "So what? Is it illegal to be this big?"  Veronica snapped back at him.

    "No ma'am. We do however know that you and Brooke need to contribute to society. Help us out and do things a normal person can't. That was the deal you had agreed to with Doctor Kirby. We know the original intention of the growth formula is for soldiers. We also know you grew bigger than the size it is intended for and that you may still grow even bigger. My police force and I all think that you could be a valuable asset to our team."

    "Are you offering me a job little one?"

    "Yes I am. I spoke about it with government officials and we agreed that someone of your size could be helpful in capturing criminals and maybe even scaring them. And if you do continue to grow we think that you would be even more helpful to us."

    Veronica thought it over a bit. She liked the idea of using her height to intimidate people. "And i'll be paid well? Maybe even be given a little extra freedom to do what I want?"

    The chief had expected this from what he had heard of Veronica. "Of course you will be paid, otherwise it would be unfair to put you in harms way for this. We're pretty strict with the law, no exceptions with any of our officers. You all have to follow the rules no matter what. Although I do realize that someone of your size may cause some accidental damage. If this does happen we will deal with any problems that arise."

    A smirk appeared on Veronica's face and she stepped one of her long legs even closer to the chief. "Then we have ourselves a deal." Said Veronica as she reached her hand downward for a handshake. The chief had to put his arm upward to reach Veronica's hand. She grabbed it and she noticed some discomfort from the little man. He usually held so much power but touching her large hand must have made him realize just how small he was compared to her.

    "Thank you so much ma'am. We'll be in contact with you to begin your training this week and get everything else prepared for you. I look forward to working with you ma'am."

    Veronica looked down at him and smiled. "Thanks for the opportunity chief. Now if you don't mind, I've got to go inside to finish some things off." Veronica said with a mischievous look on her face.

New Beginnings by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 11'3 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    What at first had been excitement had slowly turned into nervousness. Brooke had become incredibly anxious for her new job. She had put on a pair of black yoga pants and a cropped tank top that exposed her stomach to just slightly above her belly button. She figured this outfit would be the most comfortable to wear at work, unless if they gave her a uniform when she arrived. Although she was quite sure that they would have nothing that would fit her current stature.

    She was about to leave the house to go to her new job but did not have the will to open the door. She was scared about messing something up while there. Brooke knew that her height gave her an advantage but it was also an easy way to screw things up. One little mistake and her size could cause some serious damage. Nobody would trust a giantess anymore and people would fear her.

    Mike stood beside her to see her out but noticed her hesitation. The top of his head now came up to around her crotch area. Her vagina was barely an inch above from where his eyes were. As he looked up to her face he once again realized how big she was becoming. Brookes navel was about a foot above his head and the 8' ft tall ceiling forced her to arch her back forward significantly in order to stand inside the house.

    "You don't have to do this if you don't want to honey." Mike said lovingly to her.

    Brooke looked down at him. "I do want to do this. I'm just nervous that i'll be clumsy and mess something up."

    Mike reached his arms upward to grab one of Brookes now big hands. He wrapped each of his hands around two of her large fingers. "You haven't caused any damage yet babe. I have faith that you'll do an amazing job at the factory. The people there will love you and appreciate your work."

    A smile came across Brookes face. "You sure know how to cheer me up." She got down onto her knees and hugged Mike. Even in this position Brooke had to slightly bend her head forward since she was now taller than the ceiling while tall kneeling. She noticed that down bellow Mike was getting a face full of boobs while she was in this position. Brooke bent her head downward to give him a kiss on the forehead. "Your right. I haven't messed anything up yet being big so all I have to do is continue being careful. I wish I could say the same for Veronica..."

    "Don't worry about her." Mike replied instantly. "Her position in the police force is suitable for her attitude. Soon nobody will commit any crimes when they know a giantess will be there to easily stop them." Mike joked.

    Brooke giggled. "I guess your right once again." She slowly stood back up. "Okay. I think i'm ready for this." She reached her hand downward to open the door. The door now reached up to the top of her hips so in order to pass through she had to fully bend her back forward. Mike was amazed seeing a pair of legs that were the height of a door.

    "I'm assuming you're walking?" Mike asked.

    "Yep. With these legs i'm able to move way faster than the average person."

    "Well stay safe and enjoy your first day!" Mike said reassuringly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke approached the factory and realized just how huge it was from the outside. She had a feeling that this job may last awhile for her. She bent through the main entrance and entered the reception area. She had to bend her head in this area as it had 8' ft tall ceilings. The security guard at the main desk looked at her in shock. He tried to hide this shock as fast as he could before speaking.

    "He-Hello ma'am. I'm assuming you're new here?" The security guard asked.

    "Yep, this is my first day." Brooke replied.

    The security guard pulled out a pen and paper and put it on the desk. I'll just need you to sign in on this sheet and then you'll proceed to the next area."

    Brooke got down onto her knees and grabbed the pen. It was incredibly small in her hands now and when she went to write her name on the paper she realized just how tiny she had to make her writing. Obviously it looked normal for the average sized person but Brooke now found it difficult to keep her writing small. When she was done she stood back up.

    "Just go down that hallway and through that door. Someone will be there to tell you about what you'll be doing." Said the security guard as he pointed down the hallway.

    "Thanks so much!" Brooke replied as she made her way down the hallway. The security guard could not help but look at her behind as her ass moved in those yoga pants.

    Brooke opened the door and saw a couple of offices as well as the lunch area. The ceiling was the same over here so she continued to keep her back bent forward. A man in one of the offices looked in her direction. His eyes grew in size as he realized how big Brooke was. He left the office room to approach her. Brooke noticed that he was quite tall for a man. He was 6'6 ft tall and his head almost came up to her hips.

    "When head office said our new worker was tall I didn't expect it to be by this much." The man said. "My name is Henry Sanchez by the way. I'm going to be your boss in this factory. Its nice to meet you." He moved his hand forward to shake Brookes. She grasped his tiny hand and shook it.

    "Nice to meet you too." Brooke replied.

    "I originally had a work shirt for you in the biggest size we had but I don't think it would fit you." Henry pulled it out and unfolded it. Brooke grabbed it and knew instantly that there was no way that it would fit her current size. "Well I guess we'll just have to let you come here wearing whatever you feel like. I imagine its hard to obtain clothes at your size so its okay to come in here wearing whatever you like. Everybody will know who you are anyways, it'll be hard to miss ya. Now follow me." Henry led her to the lunch area.

    "The seats and tables look a little too small for me to fit into." Brooke remarked.

    "Maybe we can take out a table to give you space to eat. I know that eating on the floor isn't the most civil thing to do but I think your size makes some exceptions for you."

    Brooke looked around the room a bit more. "And when i'm even bigger I may need to start eating outside instead."

    Henry's jaw dropped. "Even bigger? You mean you're not done growing yet?"

    Brooke giggled to herself. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of me yet. Almost everyone in town now knows of the growing girl."

    Henry shrugged his shoulders. "I don't pay attention to the news much these days. Anyways I think its time I told you about your responsibilities over here. As you already know we are responsible for packaging away food into boxes to be shipped off to stores or into our warehouse. Usually my workers would be responsible for packaging the food into boxes and then piling it up onto a pallet. The pallet would then be taken away by a forklift and either sent off to a truck or put onto a shelf in the warehouse for storage. I think you're big enough to maybe replace one of our forklift drivers who just quit."

    Brooke looked at Henry questioningly. "Don't you think i'm too big to fit into a forklift?" She asked.

    Henry howled out a laugh. "Oh you misunderstand me. I don't mean for you to go into the forklift. I think your almost big enough to replace a forklift! You could probably carry them at your size. Although it may be quite heavy at your current size and you may not be able to put it on our top shelves but you did say you're a growing girl."

    Brooke finally understood what he was saying. "Oh I see. A normal sized person couldn't lift a loaded pallet but I might be able to. As I grow bigger i'll be able to do a bit more lifting and reach higher shelves. Therefore you wouldn't need to waste money on a forklift anymore."

    "Exactly." Confirmed Henry. "Now follow me. I'll show you the actual part of the factory that you'll be working in." Henry headed for the doorway out of the lunchroom and into the factory section of the building. Brooke followed, still leaning forward from the ceiling. She then bent all the way forward to walk through the door. Once through she felt instant relief as she was able to stand fully in the factory with its 32'0 ft tall ceiling. Brooke brought her arms up as high as she could to stretch out. As she did so she noticed many of the workers packaging food look up at her. She guessed there were about seventy-five people in total.

    The workers all became incredibly distracted by seeing the 11'3 ft bombshell walk through the door and stretch out as high as she possibly could. A lot of them had heard of Brooke by now but actually seeing her put into perspective just how tall she was for them.

    Brooke looked down at all of the people staring and decided to break the awkward silence. "Hey everyone, i'm Brooke."

    Henry was disappointed in all of his workers for being so distracted. "Everybody get back to work! Brooke here is just another worker like all of you and I expect you all to treat her that way." All of the workers got back to work but the majority of them could not help but sneak a glance at Brooke every now and again. "Sorry about that Brooke." Henry said while straining his neck up to look her in the face.

    Brooke shrugged her shoulders. "I'm honestly used to all of the stares by now. In fact I quite enjoy getting all the attention. Something like that would never of happened at my original height." At this admission Brooke was caught off guard by just how true her statement was. While she was never an unattractive woman her new height and body dimensions truly made her a sight to behold. She had gone from just a normal girl to something even greater than some of the most attractive women on the planet. She felt bad for the person she used to be for not having any confidence in herself. At that moment Brooke promised herself to never lack confidence in herself again. She knew the old Brooke would be proud of the person that she had become mentally.

    Henry still looking up became slightly distracted by the breasts above his head. He could not imagine what it would feel like to be able to grab one of them. The realization that just one of her boobs was more than a handful turned him on. Over her breasts he made eye contact with Brooke again and he instantly snapped back into reality. He blushed when he realized just how hypocritical it was for him to criticize his workers for staring at her when he had just done the same thing. He was not used to seeing women taller than him and Brooke was unquestionably the tallest he had ever seen. It gave him a strong desire for her but realized that he needed to get back to business.

    "Well I guess we should make our way toward a pallet with product on it to see if you're capable of doing the job right now. Just follow me." He began walking away and Brooke followed. She had to make sure her walking strides were really short so that she would not go faster than Henry.

    They eventually made their way to a wooden pallet. On top of the pallet were boxes of food only one layer high. Henry turned around and looked up to the statuesque Brooke. "I thought we would start you with something a little simple. This pallet is only a layer high so while it would be too heavy for a regular person to carry i'm willing to bet you might be able to carry it with your height. The pallet is about 4 feet by 3'2 feet so hopefully your long arms can handle this."

    Brooke looked at her arms and was quite unsure if she would actually be able to handle it. From her shoulders to her hands was about 4 feet and a half. "Normal sized people can't even lift an empty pallet balanced straight can they?" Brooke asked.

    "Not really." Henry responded. "But you even have bigger hands than everybody else so you should also be able to get a good grip on this thing."

    "If you say so." Brooke was still unsure if she would actually be able to pull this off. While she was big she still had many limitations in what she was able to carry. She figured once she was much bigger she would be able to hold a pallet with just one hand the way a waitress is able to hold a tray of food at a restaurant. But for now she would have to deal with putting both of her arms and all her strength into this.

    Brooke squatted all the way down so that she would be closer to the pallet. She glanced at Henry and could tell that he was surprised to see that even squatting she was taller than him. Brooke looked back to the pallet and reached out towards it. Her arms stretched out to each side and grabbed on to where she could. She took a moment to take a deep breath and then tried with all her strength to lift it. It took every ounce of strength in her to get it off the ground. The pallet was about a couple of feet away from the floor when her long arms began to feel weakened. Brooke tried to keep a hold of it but realized she was no match for it just yet. She tried to gently lower it back to the ground but her arms gave up on her and she dropped the pallet just a foot above the ground, luckily causing no harm to it.

    "Dammit!" Brooke yelled out in frustration. 

    Henry came up beside her and patted her leg reassuringly. "Its okay. I'm sure one of these days it soon won't even be a struggle for you."

    "But I wanted to do it now!" Brooke yelled looming over him. She looked around and noticed all of the scared faces of the workers. Looking back down at Henry she noticed him brace himself as if she was about to pick him up and hurt him. "Oh i'm so sorry Henry. I didn't mean to scare anybody like that. I don't usually get mad like this but the exhaustion and frustration just really got to me."

    "Its no problem Brooke, our emotions get the better of us sometimes. I know deep down you just really wanted to help but I guess you're just not ready for something this big yet."

    Almost as if Brookes body realized what was going on she felt that tingly sensation she had become all too familiar with. Although this time it felt different. The tingling felt much stronger, giving her goosebumps all over. She began to feel her cropped tank top reveal even more of her already exposed stomach. Her yoga pants began to slightly tear as it also stretched above her ankles. She could feel the already close-fitting yoga pants become even tighter, especially around her butt which now really showed just how voluptuous it had become. Brookes crop top came up to just slightly below her breasts as her growth spurt ended. She had grown a full foot in height, now standing at 12'3 ft tall. It was the biggest growth spurt Brooke has ever had.

    Henry was amazed to see an even bigger Brooke right in front of him. It had been difficult for him to see any woman taller than him but here Brooke was putting any other tall woman's height to shame. He got up closer to her and realized he was no longer just slightly below her hips. Looking straight at her his face was exactly towards her crotch and from the other end the lower part of her booty. Henry tried to look up at her face but noticed her boobs obstructed his view. He took a step back to look her in the eyes.

    "So I guess you might want to try lifting that there pallet again."

    Brooke looked down at him with a smile on her face. "You bet I do." As she was turning back towards the pallet she noticed the astonished faces of all of the workers. They had all just witnessed her grow bigger then ever before. Brooke looked down at herself and felt incredible pleasure at the realization of just how long her legs now were. Her vagina was easily around the 6'0 ft tall point. This meant that she could now literally have most people walk right in between her legs. The thought of having Mike down there turned her on even more. But for now she had to focus on more current matters.

    Brooke once again squatted down to the pallet. Squatting had made her realize just how tiny everyone looked like now. She still easily towered above them. Brooke was getting close to feeling like a real giantess. She stretched her arms to both ends of the pallet, and found it easier to take hold of it now that her arms and hands were much bigger. She began lifting it up and quickly took note of how much lighter it felt. She began lifting it higher and got further then her previous attempt. She managed to get the pallet to a point where she was holding it around her waist level. She still found it incredibly heavy but figured she would be able to manage it. She looked back down at Henry.

    "So where do you want this thing?" Brooke said with a strain in her voice. 

    "Just follow me Brooke and i'll show you where to set it down. I think you'll be able to do a great amount of work here after awhile." Henry said with a smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was Veronica's first day going solo on a police patrol and she was enjoying every second of it. Previously she had been at the police station undergoing some basic training but they now felt like she was ready for the job. Due to her size things were going to work a little differently for her. 

    During training Chief Shepherd had determined that Veronica was too big to use any weapons and almost all equipment. He felt like she was too big to properly handle any weaponry, therefore she could cause big problems while handling them. For equipment she was also too big to use most of it. Veronica was not able to drive a car anymore so the Chief figured the easiest way to communicate with her while she was on patrol would be through an earpiece. Since she could not do a patrol while in a vehicle she would have to instead do them on foot. Chief Shepherd thought that this should not be a problem, especially since Veronica had really long legs which meant her strides would be much more vast than a regular sized person. This also meant she could get to harder to reach areas or get over obstacles faster.

    The Chief had also made sure that Veronica would be dressed accordingly as well. They had taken her measurement and made a blue short sleeve shirt and blue short shorts as her uniform. They had decided not to bother with full pants since it would use up more material on an already large outfit. They also figured just in case she grew anymore that it would be easier to make bigger versions of this specific outfit. Veronica found that the uniform fit her quite snugly, showing off the glory of her super tall figure.

    While she was walking on patrol Veronica could not stop looking down at everybody and comparing herself to them. She loved her new height and seeing people come up to her hips made her feel incredibly powerful and like a true goddess. The stares everybody giving her only fueled her lust. She could imagine that it would be quite a turn on for people having their faces staring directly at her butt. She knew what this was like when Brooke was the tall one and Veronica was regular sized.

    Now Brooke was once again taller than her. While Veronica was happy to have even grown in the first place she did become jealous of Brooke. Brooke was constantly growing with no sign of stopping. So far Veronica had only grown once just like the growth formulas original intention had been. The formula was unfinished at that time however and had caused her to grow bigger then the projected height. This left her with some hope that there might still be more growth side effects. For now though she was going to have to enjoy her current height and see what fun things she could do with regular people.

    While lost in thought Veronica heard a voice come in through her specially made earpiece. "We have a robbery at the local convenience store on Archer Street. Suspect is pointing a weapon at the worker and needs immediate help."

    Veronica was close by and knew that with her height she would be able to handle the situation. "Dispatch this is Veronica, i'm en route to the location." She took off at a run almost immediately. She knew she would have to be careful of her surroundings and to make sure to look down often so she would not run into any people. Her increased height also meant that she was able to move much faster than the average person. The new sense of speed was a little freaky for her at first but she quickly adjusted to it after awhile.

    Many people on the sidewalks looked at her in fear as she was running towards them. Veronica knew to dodge to the side to avoid them but figured that it must be scary seeing a pair of giant legs coming towards you. Many cars had also slowed down or stopped driving entirely. Not because they were scared but because they were distracted seeing a woman over ten feet tall running along the sidewalks.

    As Veronica got closer she realized she would need to cross the street in order to get to the convenience store. She ran into a street while there was still traffic but for the drivers it was hard to not notice the super tall Veronica. They all either slowed down or came to a complete stop. Veronica was still amazed to see how small cars had become to her. A regular sedan car was shorter than the length of her legs. She found it funny that she was not able to fit in one anymore. Veronica pleasured herself in thinking of the things she had outgrown. To her it was proof just how much of a goddess she had become to the normal human being.

    Veronica made it across the road safely and spotted the convenience store. She quickly made her way to it, hoping that she was not too late. As she got to the front door she decided not to just barge in. The criminal had a weapon and could hurt an innocent bystander or even herself. She would not be able to sneak up on him due to her size so she would have to figure something else out.

    To get a good look of what was going on inside Veronica bent her back completely forward to peer through the glass windows. It looked like the robber was just finishing up stealing money and valuables from any customers inside. He also seemed incredibly panicked and in a rush. He was 5'6 ft tall, shorter than Veronica's legs which gave her an idea. Since he was distracted she figured he would not notice the mini giantess just outside the store.

    She went right up against the door, the top of which just came up to the middle section between the bottom of her breasts and her navel. The robber had just finished up inside and started to head towards the exit, looking behind him to make sure nobody would make an attempt to stop him. Little did he know that instead he should be worrying about what was in front of him. He opened the door and began a quick sprint but his face instead smacked up against a toned human thigh. This bounced him backward and he fell onto his back, dropping his weapon in the process. He heard a female giggle above him and looked high up to see a woman larger than he had ever seen before looming over him.

    "Poor little man. You're so weak against me that even my leg can stop you without me needing to even budge. How pathetic." Veronica said, mocking him. She reached her large hands down towards him as he screamed in panic.

    "You're a giant freak!" The criminal yelled as he tried to reach out for his fallen weapon. Before he could reach it he felt something grip onto his clothes. It was Veronica's fingers. She grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him upwards as she stood up outside to her full height. She brought him to her eye level, his feet way above the ground only reaching up to the upper portion of her thigh.

    "Listen here you little twerp! I know from the way people look at me that i'm no freak. They admire me and worship me. You're just scared because a woman more powerful than you stopped you from your little crime. My cop buddies will soon arrive to take you away and that's when I will have the last laugh." Veronica's eyes beamed at his as she said this, scaring him even more. She continued to hold the criminal in order to restrain him since she had no cuffs to put on him. He struggled a bit to try and get loose which gave her a hard time. She was big but she was not big enough for her hands to completely restrain his kicking and arm movements.

    Shortly after reinforcements had arrived. Police Chief Shepherd walked out of one of the police cars and walked towards Veronica. When he approached her he reached one of his arms up and gave a congratulatory pat on her hip. "Good job on your first official crime bust Officer Veronica. If you don't mind putting him down so that I can put the cuffs on him and than you could put him in the police car right after." She gently lowered the criminal to the ground. Chief Shepherd put the handcuffs on the criminal and Veronica then guided him to the Police car. Once there he resisted a bit at first but Veronica grabbed him and tried to fit as much of herself as she could into the car so that she could properly secure him. After she secured him her large breasts brushed past his legs as she carefully slid her upper body out of the car. She noticed a slight bulge in his pants.

    "Maybe you had a point about people worshiping you. With boobs that big it would be impossible to not want to play with them." The criminal rudely said to Veronica.

    "Sadly you won't be one of the people who get the opportunity to have a piece of this." Veronica said as her arms gestured to her body. "Now have a nice time in jail thinking of the giant globes you now can't ever have. Ta-ta." Veronica slammed the door shut and the car drove away. The Chief was waiting behind her as she turned around to him.

    "Sassy but you did do a very good job. Nobody got hurt, you didn't damage anything, and you were able to restrain the criminal without injuring him." The chief complimented.

    "I will admit I thought I might do some damage on the way to the crime but it all managed to go well."

    "Indeed it did. I know your height makes it hard to not cause some damage so just remember that if you do we completely understand and will help pay for repairs to the proper owner. Just be extra mindful of the people around you. We can fix things but people are more precious than mere objects."

    "Yes sir."

    "Now go home for a job well done. After something like that you'll need some relaxation."

    "Thanks chief." Veronica turned around and began her walk towards home. She smiled at the chiefs comment about relaxation. She had some worshipers waiting for her in bed and she had no plans to stop the excitement for the day.

Beach Day by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 12'3 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    "And done!" Mike said with slight fatigue.

    "Oh come on it wasn't that exhausting." Brooke replied with a disappointed look on her face.

    "You try putting a bikini on a 12 foot woman when your basically just half that size." Mike had just finished tying a pink bikini top on Brooke from behind while she sat on her butt, legs stretching across the living room.

    "Good point, but admit it, you had a lot of fun, didn't you?" Brooke teased. She turned around and got on all fours so that she could be face to face with Mike. His eyes immediately darted directly to Brookes hanging breasts. With the bikini on, it helped show off just how big they had become. Her cleavage had become a new playful spot for him and he imagined himself one day being able to be completely engulfed by them.

    "In fact I think I had too much fun. Exhausting but fun". He joked.

    Brooke giggled as she reached her hand towards Mikes chest. Her fingers sexily climbed up his body imitating a walking motion. "That's what happens when a gal as big as me has tinies like you to take care of them." She leaned her head forward and kissed him on the lips as gently and seductively as she could. Her lips covered a small portion of Mikes face now while doing so but she knew he enjoyed it still.

    She moved away from him and crawled her way towards the couch. It was incredibly small now but still big enough for her large bottom. Upon sitting on it the couch creaked beneath her. Her knees were raised quite high due to the height difference.

    "I think you're starting to get a bit too big for a normal house." Mike stated.

    "I think your right. I'm super attached to this place but I am beginning to feel a little cramped at times. And doorways are becoming quite difficult. Bending low is becoming tiresome but its gonna be much harder soon. My hips are slowly but surely going to be the size of the doorway width one of these days." Brooke said as she looked at one of the houses doors with a concerned look.

    Mike walked up to Brooke and climbed up onto her lap to sit on. He rested his head against her breasts and looked up towards her. "We'll figure out another living option and hopefully before you're too big for this place. For now lets just put all of our thoughts into this beach day!"

    She tickled him teasingly. "I think somebody is a little too excited to spend a day at the beach with the two tallest women on the planet."

    Mike laughed. "Hey cut it out big girl." Brooke stopped tickling him, even though she did want to tease him a bit more. "Admittedly going out to the beach with you and Veronica sounds like a fun time but I'm also excited for you. This is one of the activities we could do without you feeling restricted by your height."

    "I know and trust me I'm super excited for it! It'll be nice to be in a public place where I can fully stretch out. I'm sure we'll be getting lots of looks especially because of the bikinis."

    The thought of seeing both Brooke and Veronica together in bikinis turned Mike on. "We may have to watch out for Veronica. The second someone admires her she'll try to take advantage of it."

    "If she gets out of hand I am bigger so i'll have no problem intervening. However Veronica does it all in good fun so I doubt she'll be a nuisance."

    Mike leaped off of Brooks long legs and looked up at her while she continued to sit. "Well we should probably get going so we can meet up on time with Veronica. Since we cant take the car anymore can you please carry the bin with all our towels and sunscreen. It'll be much easier if the bigger person carried it."

    "No fair. I wanted to see your little body struggle all the way there." Brooke joked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Immediately upon entering the beach nearly everybody was staring at Brooke. This did not surprise her at all since it was not everyday that you saw a woman who's legs you could walk in between. Mike followed her from behind. She kept her walking at a slow pace so that he could have an easy time keeping up with her. He also very much enjoyed the view from behind. Brooke was so tall now that the top of Mikes head only came up to the bottom of her butt cheeks, so he found himself staring up at them a lot recently.

    Just like how it was easy to spot Brooke from afar it was also easy to spot Veronica. It looked like she had also just arrived. She wore a black bikini that helped show of her impressive statuesque figure. As Brooke and Mike approached her it was apparent to Veronica that Brooke was even taller than the last time she had seen her. She now only came up to Brookes collarbone.

    "Jeez woman, do you ever stop growing?" Veronica asked with a bit of jealousy in her voice. Brooke had grown three times since Veronica had her initial growth. While Veronica was happy that she had been able to get the formula and grow at all, she still wanted much more. Seeing how Brooke looked like beside normal people only added fuel to that desire.

    "Hehe. We both know my growth isn't going to stop without that cure. A cure i'd very much like to stay away from." Brooke joked.

    Mike was straining his neck to look up at the two of them. Although from his angle he mostly just saw their breasts instead of their faces. "Well I definitely don't have a problem with you two growing more." He said with a smirk on his face.

    Veronica bent her body forwards so that her face would be at about the same height as Mikes. "Oh I bet you'd love to see me grow some more. Sometime I think a threesome with you and your girlfriend would just completely astonish you in ways you never thought imaginable."

    Feeling a sense of wonder Mike gulped and felt himself getting hard. He loved the idea of having sex with the two tallest women on the world. He also knew he would have to be careful due to their size making them heavier. The last thing he wanted was to be crushed to death by a giant butt, and he knew Veronica had her wild side and would want to try some things he had probably never even thought of before.

    Brooke smiled when she noticed her little boyfriends curiosity. "Maybe we'll have to make that a rain check. For now we should enjoy the beach."

    Veronica pointed ahead. "Looks like there's some empty space over there. We'll need a little extra room with how much space we take up."

    "Lets get going then!" Brooke said excitedly.

    They started making their way to the spot Veronica had pointed at. Mike noticed a bunch of men stare at him with envy. He knew it would be a fun time with the two tall women in bikinis but had not realized the jealousy others would have of him. Thinking about this solidified in his mind that he truly was one of the luckiest guys in the entire world.

    As they arrived at their chosen spot Brooke put down the bin with their belongings. Brooke and Veronica had both brought four towels for each of them. They knew that with their increased size that one would not be enough for a woman of their proportions. Brooke laid her two towels directly beside each other and put two more directly below them. Veronica did the exact same thing with hers. Looking down Brooke realized that she still would not have much space on hers. Looking over at Veronica, Brooke knew that with her smaller stature that she would be able to fit on her four towels easily.

    They both knelt down to the beach towels and got into a position where they would both be lying on their stomachs. Mike was about to do the same when Brooke called out to him.

    "Nuh-uh little man. Don't you know that i'm gonna need some help putting my sunscreen on?" She teased.

    Mike looked at Brooke in disbelief. "You do realize how big you are compared to me now right? Cause it is going to take way longer than usual to cover you up in it."

    "Than you better get started honey."

    Knowing he had lost this argument, Mike went to their bin and pulled out the bottle of sunscreen. He thought that this might actually be fun for him. He approached Brookes lying body and put some sunscreen on his hands. He decided to start with her legs. He knelt down beside them and began the process of rubbing the sunscreen in. His hands stroked her massive legs back and forth but enjoyed the smoothness of how they felt.

    Finishing up Brooks legs he decided he would do her back next. Mike moved towards it and sat upon her butt so that he could do her lower back. He enjoyed how big, firm, and round her butt felt as he sat on it. Brooke giggled knowing he was enjoying this. He then crawled up her back to do the top of it and her shoulders. Grasping her large shoulders was a pleasantly fun feeling for Mike. He looked around and noticed once again the envy men had for him as he sat atop the gorgeous Brooke. He proceeded to do her arms after that. Once he finished he stood back up exhausted.

    "Took awhile but I guess that's what happens when there's so much area to cover." Brooke joked.

    Veronica lifted her head toward Mike and gave him a sadistic smile. "Now its my turn Mike."

    Sighing, Mike poured more sunscreen onto his hands. At least she was not as big as Brooke he thought.

    Finishing up with Veronica, Mike decided to finally take a moment to just lay down and relax for awhile. He figured one of the girls would want to get up soon to mess around with their sizes so now was a better time than ever to unwind.

     After several minutes had passed Brooke reached her arm out to Mike and shook him gently. He opened his eyes and looked up into hers. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out into the water with me babe?" Brooke asked.

    Feeling somewhat rejuvenated Mike felt ready to get back up. "I'm ready whenever you are."

    "Awesome! You wanna come with Veronica?"

    Veronica's demeanor suggested she had other ideas in mind. "Maybe later Brooke. There's some other fun things i'd like to do while we're here."

    "That's no problem. Lets get going Mike." Brooke and Mike set off towards the water. He reached his hand upwards to hold it while they walked there. Upon arrival Brooke let go of his hand and dipped a toe into the water. "Its just a little cold but shouldn't be too bad to walk into."

    The pair began walking into the water. It became deeper as they made their way forward. Mike became a little uncomfortable as it reached his shoulders so he stopped, forgetting that to Brooke this height was nothing to her. The water only reached up to the middle of her thigh.

    "Uh Brooke, I don't think I can go any further in." Mike said worried.

    That's no big deal. I want to go further in so i'll just carry you with me."

    "Wait no!" Was all Mike was able to scream out before Brooke picked him up and pressed him up against her breasts.

    "Don't worry. As long as you're with me you know i'll always keep you safe." Brooke said as she proceeded to go further into the water.

    Many people on the shore and in the shallow parts of the water watched on in disbelief as the towering figure kept on moving further into the water. They had never seen a single person able to stand in water that deep at the beach before.

    Brooke kept on moving deeper into the water until it reached her shoulders, which was about ten and a half feet tall. She kept Mikes head raised above the water level but could tell that he was still nervous.

    "Are you okay Mike?" She asked, knowing she had put him into a situation he did not want to be in.

    "Yeah I'm mostly fine. Just a little freaky from up this high. If you were to let go it would be a long way down for me to reach any ground."

    An idea had struck her that might ease him a bit. "You know from out here and this deep in the water many people won't be able to see what we do." She teased.

    "I like where this is going."

    "Brooke cradled him into one arm facing away from the beach. His body still submerged in the water she reached her other hand out towards his penis and gently began to stroke it. It felt small in her hands now but she still loved the little thing. Mike, quite pleased with this, decided that he would fondle her breasts so that he could satisfy Brooke too. After they had their fun in the water they decided to make their way back towards the shore to check in on Veronica.

     Upon arriving at the shore they immediately noticed a crowd gathered around the lifeguards chair. Beside the chair stood Veronica, who was easy to spot in the crowd since everybody around her was below her navel. The seat of the lifeguard chair reached eight feet high. With the lifeguard sitting on it he came up to around Veronica height. She was using this to her advantage to try and get his attention.

    "All you have to do sweetie is reach your hands out below yourself to touch or grab my giant tits." Veronica teased as she used her hands to squeeze her breasts together, making them appear even larger. The lifeguard looked very uncomfortable. He had a duty to keep an eye on the waters to make sure everyone was safe. Yet he was very tempted to take advantage of his current situation.

    "Sorry miss, I can't do that right now." The lifeguard replied with regret.

    "You know you want to do it. All these little people below me desperately want to touch these globes and yet the one person i'm offering it to is refusing. This is your chance little man to feel something you never would of even dreamed of touching."

    Brooke and Mike decided to make their way through the crowd to reach Veronica. Brooke was very careful doing so, gently brushing her legs past them and even walking over the really short people. They arrived at the lifeguard chair, opposite to the side Veronica was at. The lifeguard looked to his left and stared at Brooke in shock. All he had to do was was reach his hands forwards to touch Brookes breasts. The temptation was getting closer to breaking him. Brooke broke the silence.

    "I sure hope shes not treating you too harshly."

    Veronica was slightly annoyed at Brookes appearance, worried she would steal all of the lifeguards attention. "I'm just trying to give him what he wants." Veronica thought that over a bit. She knew how to win him over now. "You know little man, if you come with me i'll let you do much more than just touch my boobs. I'll let you fully explore my towering body."

    The guard could not take the pressure any longer. He had to give in. "My shift was about to end anyways!" He stood up on the chair and jumped off into Veronica's arms. She caught him and pressed him up against her chest.

    "Lets go find a more private spot on the beach little guy." Veronica said seductively. She knew it would be next to impossible to hide her giant form on this beach, but she also welcomed any attention the two of them would gather. "Lets go lay on the sand right over there and i'll let you climb all over my body." With that the two of them set off to have some fun.

    Mike looked up to Brooke. "I knew Veronica liked attention but I was not expecting that. I guess she really is going to enjoy all the attention her new size brings her."

    "I can't blame the girl." Brooke said. "I'm a little bit more reserved though so why don't we just go back to the beach towels we set up and enjoy the sun."

    "I couldn't think of anything better." Mike said with a smile, happy to spend some quality time with Brooke. They gently made their way through the crowd again towards their setup. Many in the crowd could not help but get a small feel of Brooke legs. She could not blame them. After all, they were truly a sight to behold now.

    They arrived at their towels and Brooke once again decided to lay down on her stomach. "Gosh this is so nice and peaceful."

    Mike admired her as he also went to lay down on his beach towel. "You deserve it. All that heavy lifting at the factory must take a toll on you."

    "It certainly does. Once i'm much bigger though it will be a lot easier to do. But for now I just want to relax." She closed her eyes, ready to ignore all of reality for a little while. Mike also closed his eyes, ready to take a nap after what he and Brooke had done in the water.

    It was completely peaceful. Serene. The voices around them just background noise, asides from the few that would comment on how big Brooke looked like while laying down. Many of those people were trying to guess how tall she was and where their height would come up to her if she were standing up. She once again blocked out all voices to try and also take a nap.

    Her peace did not last long. She once again felt the familiar feeling that she associated with a coming growth spurt. She did not want to stand up since she was already incredibly relaxed, so she just continued to lay there. She soon felt herself expanding. Feeling her legs slowly grow even further beyond her beach towels. She could feel the sand below the towels moving as she grew. All of the grains of sand were being pushed aside as her growing form pushed against it. She suddenly felt the back strap of her bikini top snap. While her bikini bottom stayed mostly intact, it had stretched against her growing booty which now revealed even more skin then before. The growth stopped as she reached 13'7 ft. An increase of 16 inches in total.

    Brooke continued to lay there for another half-hour after her growth spurt. Mike was completely oblivious to the fact that she had grown. When he opened his eyes after his nap he sat up and looked over at his beautiful girlfriend. He found it odd that she undid the back of her bikini. Looking over her body he soon realized that she actually appeared bigger. She did not undo her strap, it had snapped from her bigger body he thought in astonishment.

    He crawled towards her and shook her even larger shoulder gently. "Babe you need to wake up. You've grown again and it was a big one."

    She awoke and turned her head towards Mike. "Oh I know honey. I just really wanted to continue relaxing. I guess its time I stand up though to see how big I look compared to you now." Brooke began to get up. Rather then trying to hold her bikini top up against her breasts, she decided to just leave it on the ground. She was so used to having herself exposed that she did not care one bit if anybody saw her nude.

    When she stood fully erect Mike strained his neck to look up at her. The top of his head came up to the upper portion of her thighs. Her knees were now even higher up then his legs were long. Many people on the beach had begun staring at Brooke. She was even harder to miss now and the fact that her voluptuous breasts were fully unveiled brought even more attention.

    Mike began feeling a little uncomfortable from all the people gathering around and ogling at Brooke. He slowly backed away from them and accidentally bumped into one of Brookes long legs. She giggled and stared down at him. He was partially hidden by her breasts from her vantage point.

    "Don't worry about them Mike. They're just witnessing something they've never seen before. And it is quite the sight to behold."

    He knew she was right. Every now and again he still got a little uncomfortable with everyone staring at her, but he knew why they did it. She was bigger than any person they'd ever seen before and she had amazing looks to go along with it. It was hard to not be attracted to Brooke.

    Pushing her way through the crowd, Veronica was coming up to Brooke and Mike to see what all the commotion was about. She was carrying the lifeguard, who was exhausted from all the pleasure and fun she had just put him through. Veronica figured everyone was gathering around due to Brooke no longer having her bikini top on. As she got closer she began to release that Brooke looked even taller then before. Veronica saw that she now only came up to the upper portion of Brookes breasts.

    "You really don't ever stop growing." Veronica said with a hint of jealousy. She had begun to lose hope of ever growing again. Brooke was surpassing her by quite a bit now. The lifeguard was also mesmerized by the even bigger Brooke. He reached his hand upward to try to touch one of her breasts but failed in his attempt due to how high up they were. Veronica pulled him away from her and shoved his head into her own breasts. He proceeded to slowly motorboat them.

    Mike stood between the two incredibly tall women. "And you don't ever take a break from pleasure." He joked.

    "Honey when you're this big you have to take advantage of it."

    "Well I see that he's certainly enjoying it."

    "This little lifeguard is loving it. I'm sure he'd enjoy Brooke even more but shes taken. So I think i'll take this little guy home and let him have fun for as long as he wants. Keep in contact Brooke. I wanna see what we can do with your little guy together." Veronica walked away still holding the lifeguard.

    Mike turned to Brooke. "Is she suggesting what I think shes suggesting?" Mike asked.

    Brooke smiled. "Oh she certainly is. But lets be honest, you'll enjoy this threesome much more then the last time."

    "That is if I don't get crushed to death." He joked.

Double Trouble by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 13'7 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    Walking into any building Brooke knew she would immediately get a bunch of stares. She had a planned meetup with Veronica at the local café and she was not surprised at everyone's reactions as she walked through the front door. The top of the door came up to her crotch so she now had to basically crawl through it. Her waist was getting close to the 3'0 ft width of the doorway. After another growth spurt or two she knew she would definitely need to go on her side to fit through most doors.

    Standing up in this café was also going to be a challenge. The ceiling was 9'0 ft tall. This was actually quite high for the average person. When regular people put their arms up in the air they would not even be close to reaching the ceiling. For Brooke it was a completely different story. If she were to stand up straight it would reach the upper portion of her abdomen, so she had to stand bent forward.

    Brooke knew that Veronica was going to arrive late. She always did. She figured that Veronica was either too busy with her new job as a police officer or that she was having fun with her height, which always caused delays. Brooke decided to go sit up against a wall while she waited.

    As she sat she noticed many more stares. Even sitting on her butt she was taller than most people now. She was a big center of attention. It did not help that she wore clothing that barely covered her. It was easiest this way. She was currently wearing a black sports bra and black short shorts. Many people approached her to take a selfie. She agreed to these admirers and it was perfect since she was already sitting down around their height.

    She was growing impatient waiting for Veronica but noticed everybody shift their gaze from her to the door. She knew it could only be one person. Veronica. She had a much easier time getting through the door. It only came up to her upper abdomen so she just needed to bend forward to get in. Once in the café she needed to bend her head down to stand in it. If she were to stand fully erect the ceiling would of been the height of her chin. She went up to Brooke to get their meeting started.

    "Looks like you've made yourself comfortable." Veronica teased.

    "It's really difficult to get comfortable in most interior areas these days so I've got to try my best." Brooke said as she stood back up. "Now lets go order something. I'm getting incredibly thirsty."

    They walked up to the counter to make their orders. Brooke was first in line and needed to crouch down to the floor to make her order.

    "I'd like three large latte's please." The cashier was not surprised that such a big woman would need that many drinks in order to be satisfied. Veronica came up next in line and proceeded to make her order. She just had to bend her body fully forward in order to communicate with the cashier.

    "This big girl is gonna need two large iced coffees please." Veronica said. She needed less since she was still smaller than Brooke. It was one of those little reminders to her of just how much bigger Brooke was than her. When she had first grown she had been satisfied with finally being one of the tallest people around. Yet having Brooke beside her made her realize just how inferior she was. And it did not help that every now and again Brooke would grow even more. It was slowly making her desperate and miserable. Often while Veronica played with her little men and women she would think of being much bigger than them. Having sex with multiple of them was amazing but she wanted more. She really wanted to be the main attraction. She thought of having breasts the size of houses. Having sex in city streets while being just as wide as them. Having dozens of people lie down on top of her stomach and breasts. She wanted to be a goddess among them. Instead she was stuck with having her hips be the height of most people she encountered while watching Brooke outgrow things again and again. She started to snap back into reality when she thought she heard a voice calling to her.

    "Um Veronica, are you going to pick up your drinks? They've been on the counter for awhile now." Brooke said, already carrying her three drinks.

    "Oh yeah, sorry. I just got a little distracted." Veronica replied back as she picked up her iced coffees. They started to make their way towards a circular table. When they got there Brooke had to sit in a sitting kneel position. Her butt was way too big for the café chairs now. Veronica was still small enough to be able to sit on the chair opposite Brooke. Although her weight did strain the chair legs quite a bit and her butt was so big that it went over the edges of the chair. Brooke looked over at her after taking a big sip from her drink.

    "Are you sure you're okay Veronica? You just seem a little troubled lately."

    Veronica sighed. "Its just a little hard hanging out with you these days. I don't mean to offend you but you are a constant reminder of how small I am."

    "But you're the second tallest woman on the planet Veronica. You got your wish when you got the formula. I know you're not as big as me but surely you must feel satisfied now.

    Veronica angrily picked up one of her drinks and gulped down half of it. "Satisfied? How can I be satisfied when my head reaches up to your boobs! And you just keep getting bigger while I always stay this height." People were beginning to look at Veronica with fear, afraid of the power that the incredibly tall woman had. Even though she was complaining about not being big enough, regular people still thought of her as colossal.

    "You need to take it easy." Brooke said to try and calm Veronica down. "Its still a big achievement to be your size. You can do so many things other women can only dream about."

    "What use are those thoughts when I know there's someone else out there that can do so much more!" Veronica yelled as she angrily stood up. She accidentally bumped her head on the ceiling and took a moment to look around. She saw everyone cowering away in fear of her. She realized that even if she was not as big as Brooke her presence was still quite large and intimidating. "Oh i'm so sorry everyone. I was just getting so jealous, I couldn't hold it in much longer." She sat back down and quietly finished one of her drinks in shame. Brooke was pleased with the sudden change of attitude.

    "I guess this will teach you a lesson on just how big of a presence you actually have." Brooke remarked.

    "I know." Veronica said somberly. "I just really want to go from mini giantess to giantess. Watching you slowly make your way towards my goal is just frustrating."

    Brooke reached her hand out towards Veronica's and gently rested it on top of the back of her hand. "I know. Remember though that I will keep growing and will not be able to stop it without the cure Doctor Kirby made. And I know that you do enjoy my size at times." Brooke said with a hint of lust in her voice. Veronica knew that Brooke was right. While she was jealous of Brookes height she also enjoyed the pleasures of Brookes body. And that reminded her of the original reason for their meet up today.

    "I guess little Mike has really been enjoying your size lately. But he hasn't had a shot with me since that threesome when I was still a very small six feet in height. I don't think he'll have a chance of being able to handle the two of us now."

    Brooke smiled. "Oh Mike will survive. He'll be incredibly exhausted but he'll survive." Brooke finished the last of her three drinks. "Now why don't we get out of her and show him that he is the luckiest guy on the planet."

    "Absolutely." Veronica responded back. They both stood up as much as they could and walked out of the café. Brooke got on her tiptoes and stretched her arms up as high as she could. Her hands at that height were able to reach the top of a street light.

    "Its great to be able to stretch again." They began the walk towards Brookes house. Brooke looked down at Veronica and noticed on multiple occasions that she would look at and compare herself with things. Several cars that they passed by Veronica would get closer to them and compare her legs to it. Her legs were taller than most cars but vans still easily surpassed the height of her legs. Brookes legs on the other hand were taller than these. In fact she could probably walk over a car by now if she wanted to. She heard Veronica speak to herself.

    "One of these days i'll be able to carry a car in my arms. Or even better, i'll be able to hold one in the palm of my hand." She promised herself that she would do whatever it took to be able to grow to such a colossal size. It did not matter if it was natural growth from the first formula or if she needed to take another growth formula to get bigger. 

    Brooke teased her on the comment. "You've got a long way to go if you want to be that big. But for some reason I feel like you'll achieve it."

    "Oh I will. Not lets pick up the pace. I can't wait to see Mike try to handle the both of us at once."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke and Veronica finally reached Brookes house. Veronica noticed just how small it was beginning to look when compared to Brooke. The house was a total height of 20'0 ft. They made their way to the doorway and Brooke got down on all fours to open the door handle. She squeezed herself through the door and crawled into the house. Veronica followed. The height of the ceiling would of reached the top of Veronica's breasts if she stood up fully so instead she had to bend a bit of her back forward to be able to stand. The situation was much harder for Brooke. If she were able to stand up properly the ceiling would reach the top of her hips. If she wanted to stand up she would need to fully bend her back forward and bend her knees a little. However she mostly found it easy to just crawl through the house now so she remained in that position.

    "Mike we're home." Brooke called out. Mike came into the living room to greet the both of them. He went up to Brooke and kissed her large lips while she was still on all fours.

    "I've got to admit I've been incredibly nervous for the both of you to come today. The last time we did this you were both much smaller then now. And I remember just how wild Veronica could get back then so now you must be absolutely insane one on one. Throw Brooke into the mix and i'm not sure i'm coming out of this alive." Mike joked.

    Veronica went up to Mike and got down onto her knees to have her face evenly leveled with his. "Oh little man you'll be very lucky if we don't crush you today." She teased. Mike looked at her bewildered.

    "You see, that's the exact type of thing I was worried about."

    "Oh don't worry about us Mike." Brooke interjected to ease his worries. "We'll be very careful with you."

    "That is if your giant girlfriend doesn't crush you like a toy." Veronica quipped.

    "Veronica!" Brooke yelled as her jaw dropped.

    "Don't worry about me honey. I'll be fine." Mike said as he gently stroked Brookes large cheek.

    "Then lets get this show on the road!" Veronica said as she picked Mike up and ran up the stairs towards the bedroom.

    "Damn, she gets to the point of these things fast." Brooke said as she began to crawl towards the stairs. Her feet were way too big now to comfortably step on each stair so she had to awkwardly climb up the stairs while making good use of holding onto the railing. This time however she was in such a rush that her strength accidentally pulled a piece of the railing apart. She swore under her breath but continued to make her way upstairs.

    She made it to the bedroom door and squeezed through it. She found Veronica already fully naked and taking off the last of Mikes clothing. She made her way towards them and gently pulled Mike away from Veronica.

    "Its called a threesome for a reason Veronica. But before I get started I think it would be fun for my little Mike to take off my clothes."

    "This'll be fine to watch." Veronica said.

    Mike made his onto the bed and stood on top of it. He used this higher vantage point to get to the top of Brookes back. Once he was on top of her he reached towards the back of her sports bra to unhook it. Once he did so he pulled it away from her arms and it dropped onto the ground, leaving her large breasts hanging. He carefully made his way towards her butt and slid down it to reach the floor again. He had to stretch his arms wide to grab both sides of her short shorts and pull it down to her knees. He proceeded to do the same with her panties. Brooke did the rest by lifting her knees to pull the clothing away and tossed it into the corner.

    Veronica came from behind Mike and turned him around to face her. She lifted him up and pushed his back against Brookes large behind. She proceeded to hastily make out with him and eventually pushed him high up enough to be sitting on Brookes butt while she was still on all fours. Veronica removed her lips from his and stared down.

    "Your little friend down there is much smaller then the last time I saw it."

    "How many times do I have to say this to you girls. It's you who are bigger and I am the one who is still the same size."

    "It doesn't matter. From my perspective it is definitely smaller. That doesn't make this less fun however. In fact I can now do this better then ever before." Veronica said as she reached her face down towards Mikes penis and fully engulfed it into her mouth. She sucked for awhile until Brooke spoke up.

    "Once again the point of a threesome Veronica is for three people." Brooke said with big emphasis on 'three'.

    "Oh but i'm using your butt to give him a higher vantage point."

    "That's not how this works." Brooke said. Mike gently climbed down her and Brooke made her way towards the bed. The bed was incredibly small to her now. She went to lay down on it and made sure that her head reached the very back of the bed frame to give her more space. At her current size the end of the bed now came up to the lower portion of her butt. Her legs completely hung off of it now. In fact Brooke was longer than the entire width of the bedroom which was 11 feet by 12 feet. Her knees had to bend upwards in order for her to properly have her legs fit in the room while she was laying down.

    Mike went to the end of the bed. Since Brookes legs perfectly hung off of it from the end he had perfect access to her vagina. He inserted his penis inside of it and began to thrust. Veronica stared at the couple making love and wanted to get in on the action. She approached Brooke and went to go sit on her stomach. The bed creaked under all the weight of the large women. While on top of her, Veronica brought her face towards Brookes and they began to make out. Veronica reached one of her hands downwards and began to stroke one of Brookes giants breasts while her other arm helped hold her up. Brooke felt like she was a pleasure factory. She had never felt so satisfied before in her entire life. Veronica eventually stopped making out with her and instead brought her face to Brookes breast and began to suck her nipple. At the same time Brooke used her big hands to fondle with Veronica's breasts. The only thing that could make this better would be a growth spurt Brooke had thought.

    Little did Brooke know a growth spurt was exactly what she was about to get. She began to feel her butt slide further off of the bed as her body grew. Mike noticed that she was pushing him upwards and backwards with her increasing size so he got out of her and ran to her side. He watched as Veronica began to look smaller compared to Brooke by the second. Veronica started to notice that Brookes nipple felt bigger on her mouth and pulled her face away to see Brooke growing in size once again. She could feel Brookes body stretching outwards as she continued sitting atop her. Brooke legs continued to push against the wall which caused her to need to bend her knees even more to fit within the room. Eventually the bed could no longer take the weight of the two women and the bed frame collapsed beneath them. Her growth stopped when she reached a total height of 15'1 ft tall. She was now a full 18 inches taller.

    Veronica leapt off of Brookes body completely flustered. Brooke got off of the bed and tried to stand up but found that she was too big to comfortably stand anymore. The middle of her butt would currently be the height of the ceiling so she would need to bend her back forward fully and bend her knees quite a bit to stand. She instead decided to just go on all fours again.

    "I can't believe you've grown again while i'm still this small!" Veronica lashed out. If they had both been able to stand fully up Veronica's height would of only reached the upper portion of Brookes abdomen.

    "Calm down Veronica. You know we would help make you grow right now too if we could." Mike said to try and relax Veronica.

    "How am I supposed to calm down when the formula doesn't do to me what it does to Brooke. I got one huge growth spurt and now I have to stay this height for the rest of my life! It's completely unfair, especially when now I can see that Brooke is even too big for a bedroom. I'm just stuck at this little size."

    "But you've got to be happy that you are the size you are." Mike said to once again try and calm her down. Instead her face contorted into pure anger and she stepped up right in front of him, so close that her legs were pressing up against his body. He looked up and could barely see her face due to her breasts being in the way.

    "But I want more!" Veronica screamed down at him. She began to feel dizzy and thought that she might need to sit down to relax for a moment but the dizziness turned into a tingly feeling. She remembered this very feeling when she had grown to her current size. Her anger quickly turned into pure joy. "Oh my goodness i'm going to grow again!"

    The ceiling was beginning to feel like it was pushing against her neck until she realized that it was actually her growing towards it. As the seconds ticked by she needed to bend her back more forward as she continued growing towards it. Mike felt her grow higher up and soon realized that he was able to fully walk beneath her legs. Her growth spurt was once again an incredibly big one. When her hips were the height of the ceiling she needed to get down on all fours to also fit comfortably in the room. Her growth stopped when she reached a total height of 15'10 ft. She had gained an entire 5'7 ft in height.

    "I can't believe I've actually grown again. I think i'm even bigger than you Brooke." Veronica said in absolute shock.

    "That'll teach you to never give up on hope." Brooke remarked.

    "I think I've got a bit of a theory." Mike said to the two giant women. "Brooke has had multiple growth spurts quickly but usually only grows a small amount. Whereas Veronica has had large gaps between her growth spurts but has grown a huge amount each time."

    "So basically it'll take longer for me to have a growth spurt but each time I do grow it'll be bigger than any that Brooke has. That actually sounds quite fair to me."

    "Good." Brooke said. "That means you can stop complaining whenever i'm bigger than you." She joked.

    "Can you blame me? Having you around was a constant reminder of what I could be."

    "I'll take that as a complement. Now I don't know about you but i'm beginning to feel a little cramped in here. Why don't we go outside for some fresh air." They all nodded in agreement and Mike was the first to leave.

    Brooke approached the door and began to crawl through it but was troubled when her hips got caught on the door frame. Her hips were finally bigger than the width of the door and she needed to go on her side to continue making her way through it. Veronica had the same problem as she crawled through but her waist appeared to be even bigger due to her larger size. She turned to her side and eventually squeezed her way through. They made their way to the front door and got to the outside of the house.

    Brooke and Veronica both stood fully up completely naked. Mikes jaw dropped when he realized that his head reached the middle of Brookes thigh and the lower portion of Veronica's thigh. They both looked like giantesses to him now. He noticed that they were both staring at the house.

    "I can't believe i'm almost four feet away from being as tall as your house. I'm able to look into your bedroom window from here. Soon it will look like a doll house compared to us." Veronica said with excitement. She felt completely rejuvenated knowing that her growth would not be stopping. While she did have to wait quite some time between growth spurts she did not mind it as long as they were big ones. 

    Veronica looked down at Mikes car and saw that her knees were essentially the height of it. She walked up to the car and crouched down in front of it. She put her hands underneath it and used all her strength to try and lift it up. She used all her strength and managed to get the front wheels off the ground before dropping it back down due to the heavy weight of it. She stood back up and looked down at Brooke.

    "I told you one day I would be able to fit a car on the palm of my hand. This is just the first step towards that goal."

Rising Above It All by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 15'1 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 15'10 ft


    It was just just another ordinary day at the college campus. All of the students were preoccupied with what they were currently doing. Some were rushing around to make it to their classes on time. Some were talking to their friends. Others were staring at the 15'1 ft tall girl approaching her classes building.

    Maybe everything was not quite ordinary. This student in particular had become quite popular among the students, whether you were in the same classes as her or not. While she did not physically show up to class as often as she used to when she was her original height, she did like to try and show up every now and again. A lot of the looks she got from fellow students were not just because of her growing height but also due to the amount of skin she was showing. Today she was wearing a hot pink crop top with black short shorts. It was hard for a giant girl to get clothes made with lots of fabric so scantily clad clothing was her best option. The giant girl turned around as she heard a voice call her name from behind.

    "Brooke!" Said Mike as he ran up to her. She crouched down to be more on his level but at that height she was still much taller than him. "My goodness its hard to catch up to you when your legs are this long!"

    Brooke used the tip of her large index finger to playfully stroke Mikes chin. "Oh honey, I told you I could of carried you all the way here. I know you still enjoy driving your car to school but with legs as long as mine walking has become much faster."

    Mike was not embarrassed about being carried to school by Brooke but he really did still enjoy driving. It was impossible for her to now fit in his car so he barely got to use it these days. Brooke much preferred to carry her little man everywhere she went. "Maybe next time we come to class you can carry me." He said compromising with her.

    "Deal." Brooke responded. "Although I do worry that I may be getting a bit too big for class now."

    "Good point. It will be even tougher for Veronica when she shows up today. She hasn't come to class since before her last growth spurt and she's even bigger than you."

    "Speaking of Veronica, she had better show up soon. Class will start shortly and I don't want to wait out here all day for her."

    Mike noticed several students heads turn from Brooke to the direction behind him. Their faces dropped in shock. "I don't think we'll have to wait much longer for her." Mike remarked. He knew exactly what it was that caught everyone's attention.

    Brooke shot back up to her full height and waved over at the approaching figure. "Over here Veronica!" She shouted.

    Much like Brooke, Veronica also had to wear minimal clothing. Due to this they often times wore very similar outfits. Today Veronica was wearing a black crop top with black yoga shorts. This outfit fit snugly up against her body showing off her incredible curves and bust size. It was hard to not stare at her, especially when she would often pose and blow kisses to get all the attention that she craved. She did this as she approached Brooke and Mike.

    "Hey you two." Veronica said to the both of them.

    "You'd think that someone with legs as long as yours would be able to show up early." Brooke teased, knowing that she too was able to cover big distances faster just by walking.

    Veronica walked up to the closest male student that was practically drooling for her and squatted down in front of him. "Sorry but its so hard when I have to stop and give all of my admirers a bit of a surprise as I pass them." She said as her hand gently stroked down the male students stomach and she stopped just before she reached his crotch. She stood back up to her full height and looked down at Brooke. "Well since you're apparently in such a rush I guess we should make our way to class."

    They approached the front door and both Veronica and Brooke had to crawl on their side just to get through. Their hips were so wide now that it had become a problem to fit through most doors. Eventually their bodies would be too big to fit through doors even on their sides but that was a future problem that they did not want to bother worrying about just yet.

    Lucky for both girls the ceilings in the school were 12'0 ft high. On Brooke this reached up to the top of her breasts while for Veronica it reached the halfway point between the middle of her breasts and the top. They both had to bend over past their shoulders to be able to walk within the hallways. Veronica was still amazed with her new height and several times she found herself walking over students to get by them. Those students would mostly just stare in awe as the mini giantesses legs brushed by their sides.

    Mike was essentially power walking to keep up with the two of them. The two girls were chatting about their experiences as incredibly tall women and just how different everything had been for them. Mike overheard Veronica talk about many of the men she had been dominating in bed lately. While Brooke was always gentle with Mike during sex it seemed like Veronica still enjoyed having a fierce time in bed. Mike knew exactly what it was like but the idea of going one-on-one with Veronica sent a shiver down his spine. He much preferred when Brooke was there. Her very presence was comforting.

    When they approached the classroom door the two girls once again had to turn onto their sides to crawl through. As usual, upon entering the class most students turned their gaze towards the two tall women. 5'2 ft Professor Jim Barkley knew exactly what everyone's gazes had meant. He turned his head around and was terrified to see that not only had Brooke grown again but that Veronica had another huge growth spurt. Veronica stared down at him mischievously.

    "Hello there little teacher. Do you like what you see?" Veronica said as she twirled around in a circle to show off her body. She approached him and realized he only came up to just a little bit over her kneecap. She decided to go into a vertical kneeling position to be more on his level but he only came up to her navel. He was shaking with fear. He was always shorter than most people but taller than average folk had always made him nervous due to their intimidating stature. Sadly for him Brooke and Veronica were much taller than the average person.

    "Hel-hello." Professor Barkley stammered. Veronica used her large hand to grab his back and push his face into the very bottom of her abdomen. The Professor could not find any words as his face was pressing up against Veronicas stomach. Brooke felt bad for the little guy and decided to intervene.

    "I think its time that class starts Veronica. Lets find a spot to sit so that we can listen to our dear Professor teach." Brooke said, winking at the Professor as she finished speaking.

    "Ugh fine. But one day Professor when my boobs are the size of mountains I'll make sure you're one of the first to stand upon them." The Professor gulped and looked like he was about to faint. Veronica let go of his back and stood back up.

    Mike, Brooke, and Veronica headed to the very back of the classroom. The girls could barely fit on the chairs so they would have to sit at the back of the room by leaning against the wall. Mike would sit at the desk closest to the two of them. They all sat down and Brooke let her legs stretch around Mike and his desk.

    The lesson began but the Professor was always glancing nervously at the two giant girls and was stammering the whole time. Brooke felt some remorse for the poor guy. Before she ever grew she felt the same way when she was beside Veronicas original 6'0 ft height. But now things were different and she wanted to use her size to help the little people. She was becoming a goddess compared to them, a fact she was very aware of. Many people were already treating her like a being superior to themselves and she did not want to take advantage of that. She knew Veronica would but at least there were fan clubs and internet forums dedicated to the two giantesses. Those fans would do anything to be played with by the two girls and Veronica was definitely making these little fans dreams come true.

    Brooke paid attention to the Professor as best as she could. She was no longer able to take any notes down. She had outgrown that and many other things during her last couple of growth spurts. While it did make her sad in some ways she was always uplifted when she discovered new things she could do with her height. Many things had become much easier to reach and everything was feeling significantly lighter. Not to mention just how much more fun Mike had when having sex with her. Even cuddling with Brooke was a huge enjoyment for him. Resting atop her body was one of the most relaxing things he could think of. Brooke could not wait until the day he was able to use her entire abdomen as a bed.

    Many of the guys in the classroom kept glancing back at the two giant women. They all had stopped paying attention to the Professor quite some time ago due to their thoughts only being of Veronica and Brooke. Many of them were incredibly jealous of Mike. They had no chance with Brooke due to her committed relationship but they knew Veronica was going around offering a good time to some of the students. Some hoped that they would be able to get her attention and that it would hopefully lead to an invitation.

    They're thoughts were disrupted when they heard a sudden moan at the back of the class. Veronica looked at Brooke and knew exactly what was about to happen to her. She looked Professor Barkley straight in the eyes to spook him a little. "Well Professor, if you were scared of Brooke before just wait until you see how big she becomes now."

    Brooke could not believe that she was having another growth spurt in the classroom again. She could tell that it was going to be a very strong one. She moaned again as her legs slowly stretched past Mike and his desk. He noticed not just her legs stretching further but her toes raising higher. Brookes black short shorts were now fitting very snug to her body and a couple of rips had formed in them. They became so short that her butt cheeks were now visible. Her hot pink crop top stretched as her breasts pushed against it. It no longer covered any part of her abdomen and now instead showed off a bit of her underboob. When her growth finally stopped she could not believe how much higher she was while sitting down on the floor. It had been a big growth spurt. She had reached the height of 16'9 ft.

    Veronica turned her attention from Brooke back to the Professor. "Looks like you'll be dealing with an even bigger version of her from here on out." She said to scare him a bit.

    Brooke looked into the Professors eyes with sincerity. "I may be bigger Professor but I still just intend to sit here and learn."

    "Oh you're no fun." Veronica said as she gently slammed the floor like a child would, hoping to frighten the Professor. She succeeded when she noticed him jump up a little in shock. He quickly decided to ignore the two of them and continue on with the lesson.

    Paying attention to the rest of the lecture had become a challenge for Brooke. She had continued to sit against the wall after her growth spurt and could not help but look at how small her fellow classmates now appeared to her. Sitting down she was close to being 9'0 ft tall. Even seated like this most of them would be no taller than her shoulders. All she kept thinking about was how small everything must be to her now. She could not wait to go outside and compare herself to everything out there.

    Brooke also could not stop thinking about how she must appear to her fellow classmates. She remembered Veronica's original 6'0 ft height being huge compared to her initial 5'4 ft size. She had always wondered what it must of been like to be that big. Now she was almost three times bigger than Veronica's old height. She imagined that the students must think that her legs appeared to look like colossal towers compared to themselves. They must not even think of her as a normal person anymore. Her beauty along with her height really did make her appear like a goddess.

    Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard the Professor wrap-up the class and dismiss them all. Brooke and Veronica decided to not stand up yet since they would need to crawl through the doorway eventually, so they instead decided to crawl through the classroom on all fours. As they made their way to the front of the room Brooke stopped by the Professor. He looked as if he was terrified of being crushed.

    "Sorry for the little distraction during the lesson today." She said, looming over him even while she was down on all fours. "I hope it doesn't happen again but I really can't control when the growth spurts happen."

    Veronica crawled right up to the Professors face and whispered to him. "That is of course if she can even fit in this room when she grows again." The professor looked like he was nearly about to faint at the idea of a person being that big. Veronica gently brushed her arm against him as she crawled her way towards the door. Feeling just how large her arm felt was enough to make the Professor feel a nervous wobble in his knees. He just could not comprehend how big the two girls were. He was not looking forward to being around them when they could be big enough to accidentally step on him.

    On their way out the door Veronica once again turned to her side to crawl through it. Brooke also once again did this but noticed that now even sideways it was much smaller then before. Her large breasts hit the side of the door on her way out and she felt her bottom hit the other side as she progressed through it. The door was still big enough for her to get through but she imagined that after some more growth spurts that it would become a problem.

    The two girls once again stood up. The 12'0 ft ceilings would of reached to the bottom of Brookes breasts if she were able to stand up fully. Instead she now needed to bend her back forward even more then before. Mike now came up to the lower portion of her thigh. He looked up to the two mini giantesses.

    "So where to from here?" Mike asked the towering girls.

    "I've actually got a date with one of the tallest guys in the school back at my house. So if you two don't mind I'm gonna skedaddle." Veronica said and turned around to begin making her way out of the school. Most of the students looked up as she passed them, her giant rear looming above them as she did so.

    "Well how's about us?" Mike asked Brooke.

    "I really need a place to stretch out a little."

    "The gymnasium it is."

    "Perfect." Brooke cooed down to him.

    The pair made their way to the gymnasium. Brooke was still in awe of how little everyone was now looking compared to her as she walked down the hallways. She found it crazy to think that even if most of them were to reach their hands up as high as they could they still would not be able to reach her butt. She had truly risen above them.

    They made their way into the gymnasium and Brooke rose up to her full height now that the ceiling was high enough. The ceiling reached a height of 26'0 ft high so even with her arms stretched as high as possible she still could not reach it. Mike could not believe his eyes as he saw just how high up Brooke was as she stretched in front of him. Her shattered crop top revealed a bit of her breasts as she elongated during the stretch. The little tease turned Mike on a little since he could now see how much larger they had become.

    Brooke decided to walk up to the basketball net to compare herself with it. The rim of the net reached a height of 10'0 ft high. The last time she was in here she was just an inch shorter than the rim. Now the rim came up to her navel. If she were to play a game of basketball now she was sure that she would have no trouble getting the ball into the net. However dribbling the ball at her current height and with how big her hands were would be another problem altogether.

    "Wow." Mike exclaimed. "Every time you grow I don't think I could get this taken away again but each time it completely blows my mind away. You're completely outgrowing everything and rising above it all now."

    "I haven't risen above it all just yet." Brooke teased. She dropped down onto the floor and crossed her legs together. She patted her lap as a sign for Mike to come sit on her. He walked up to her large legs and got up onto her. He gently stroked her bare leg as he looked way up to her face.

    "Admittedly you're now at a size where we should be genuinely planning ahead on what to do now with your living situation. It was already uncomfortable for you to be in a house and now it'll be even worse. I highly doubt your ceiling can even reach your crotch area anymore."

    "It would be great to have a place like this to be able to live in. The ceiling is high enough to last several more growth spurts and its wide enough for me to lay in comfortably."

    It was as if a lightbulb had lit up in Mikes mind just then. "That's it! I doubt the school would let us use this place for such a thing but what about the factory you work in."

    "I'm not sure my job would allow me to literally live in there Mike."

    "But their ceilings are even higher than this one and there's just more space overall. It would last you a good chunk of time until you outgrew it."

    "I suppose." Brooke considered. "I know they have extra storage space in the warehouse that isn't being used and I might be able to strike some sort of deal with Henry that would benefit their business while also helping myself."

    "Then its settled. Next time you have a chance you should ask him. You won't know unless you try."

    "Deal." Brooke said as she picked Mike up around the waist and lifted him up towards her face so she could give him a large kiss on the cheek. "And just think of all the things we could do with each other with all that space."

    "One step at a time babe. One step at a time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Veronica was getting impatient. Her date, Simon Alton, had said he would be at her house by now and he was nowhere to be seen yet. He was the tallest guy at their school, standing at an impressive 6'10 ft. She thought that maybe since he was not used to seeing a woman taller than him that he had chickened out. It would not be the first time. But that felt like a different lifetime ago for Veronica.

    Simon and Veronica had dated each other a year earlier. It had initially started off as a friends with benefits relationship but slowly grew into something more. She was 6'0 ft at the time and was obsessed with size differences. He also was looking for a tall partner and had decided that Veronica's stature would satisfy him. Things were going great between the two of them until Simon met a 6'6 ft female volleyball player from another school. He started seeing her behind Veronica's back and when she eventually found out she went into a frenzy. Veronica broke up with him and had this feeling of being tiny and insignificant. She became obsessive with wanting to be the biggest thing around and having everybody worship her and be satisfied with her.

    Recently Simon had bumped into Veronica and was blown away by how huge she was. Even with his already very tall height he only came up to the upper portion of her thighs. He was bewildered at seeing this. He was not used to the idea of anyone being taller than him, let alone their hips completely towering him. He had broken up with the volleyball player and decided to try and rekindle something with Veronica now that she was more than enough to satisfy him. At first she seemed very hesitant. She loved not being committed to a relationship with her current size. It allowed anybody a chance to know what it is like to handle a giantess. Yet she also did not get a chance often to deal with men as big as Simon. They both mutually agreed to go back to their friends with benefits status as this would allow them to have fun without the need to be emotionally attached.

    And yet here she was, frustrated yet again with him due to having to wait so long. She was just about to give up and go curl up into a ball to fit on her bed when she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. She crawled her way over to the front door and used her large fingers to delicately turn the door handle. Simon was there on the other side.

    "Late again. How typical of you." Veronica said while turning around while still on all fours. This gave Simon quite the view of her behind.

    "I could try and come up with an excuse but I know you and I know that you don't take crap like that from anybody. So instead I'll just simply apologize. I'm sorry."

    Veronica sat down on her butt and turned toward him again. She was still taller than him in this position but the size perspective still clearly showed who was the stronger person. "Fine. I'll accept the apology. But like you said, you know me. And you know that when I want to have a good time I just want to get down to business." She said while licking her lips.

    A smile came across Simons face and then a sudden realization that he had no idea how to proceed with making love to someone bigger than him." So how exactly do we get started here?"

    Veronica reached her arms out and grabbed Simon. She pulled him right up to her so that their bodies were making contact with each other. "Well these days I am a bit too big for a bed so I think its best we just use this living room. It'll give me enough space to toy around with you."

    Simons eyes went wide. He was always used to being the one large and in charge. While Veronica was very headstrong back when she was her original size, he always had the physical advantage over her. Now the roles were completely reversed. 

    She lowered her head to reach Simons and their lips made contact. It started off slow and as their kissing continued it got faster and more intense. With Veronica's immense strength she grabbed Simons shirt and ripped it off of him. He was about to complain but then he saw her remove her crop top and he got to see her bare breasts in their new larger size. He continued to make out with her again while rubbing her breasts, trying to explore every inch of them with his hands.

    Veronica pulled her face away from his and pulled down his pants and underwear. She proceeded to do the same to herself. She looked at the monster between his legs and then gestured towards her body. "Am I big enough for you now Simon." She lowered herself to lay on her back. "Am I woman enough for you now Simon." She was clearly digging at him for leaving her for a taller woman. But now there was no woman, asides from Brooke, that was taller than her. She lifted her butt off the ground so that her vagina could be in a high enough position to have sex with her while he was standing up.

    He went up to her and began to thrust his manhood in and out of her. He looked at her face and thought that he was doing a great job for such a giant woman. "I bet you don't get any guys as big and satisfying as this lately."

    Veronica pushed him away and he toppled onto the floor. She got up onto all fours and loomed over him, her giant breasts swaying back and forth. "You might think you're better than the rest but the truth is no man can fully satisfy me at this size. I usually let multiple people have fun with my body, treating me like the goddess I am. But today Simon, I wanted to show you just how powerful us tall women are." She said with a hint of bitterness in her voice. "Tonight I'm gonna show you how a real tall woman does it. By the time we're done you'll barely be able to walk. Now get ready cause I'm no longer holding back." She lowered her bottom onto his private parts and began to grind on top of him.

    Simon screamed and he was not sure if it was a scream of pleasure or fear. Yet he definitely wanted more of this. It was going to be a long and fun night with a hint of pain here and there.

Solutions to Big Problems by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 16'9 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 15'10 ft


    Mike woke up. He turned onto his side and noticed that Brooke was not in the bedroom with him. When she is in the bedroom it is now too small for her to comfortably lay in. In order to make the space as comfortable as possible Mike had to remove the bed. The frame was already completely ruined from when Veronica had last visited and Brooke grew on top of it. As an alternative to the bed Mike place several blankets on the floor to fully cover the bedroom. This made it nice and soft for him and Brooke to sleep on. She still needed to curl up her body since she was now too long to lay down fully stretched out.

    Below him, Mike heard several sounds coming from the kitchen. He knew exactly where Brooke was now. He got dressed and made his way downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen he saw Brooke with several waffles in her hand. She was sitting with her butt on the floor so that she could have her body somewhat straightened out. Even using this method she needed to slouch against the wall a bit so that her head was not fighting against the top of the ceiling. Brooke was wearing her usual work outfit which was black yoga shorts and a black sports bra. Her job deemed it the most practical and appropriate way for her to continue working there. She knew it attracted a lot of attention from her coworkers but nobody was going to complain about it, especially since her height made her an incredibly good worker. Mike approached her, barely coming up to her shoulders as she continued sitting down.

    "You're up and early this morning. Anything wrong?" Mike asked with genuine concern.

    "Nothing too serious. I'm just a little nervous to ask Henry about being able to live in a warehouse at the factory." She shoved half a waffle into her mouth, finishing it almost instantly. "I know that I'm getting way too big for this house. I could barely even sit upright anymore in it and the only way to get around the house now is by crawling through it."

    "Which is exactly why we need a bigger place."

    "I know. Its just such a bizarre request. I mean, who has ever asked someone if they can live in a warehouse cause they've outgrown their own house?" Brooke questioned as she shoved more food into her mouth.

    "For all we know this could go really well, both for you and for their business. I'm sure Henry and his company will try to find some way to take extra advantage of your height by allowing you to stay there." Mike said while gently rubbing her arm to soothe her.

    "I guess it won't hurt to try." She finished her food and crawled towards the door. Mike followed and she kissed him on the lips. "Thanks for the encouragement little guy. Hopefully I come home later with good news." She turned onto her side so that she could fit through the door since her waist was almost three and a half feet wide. Brooke got through it and stood up fully once outside. She made her way towards the driveway and stepped over Mikes car to make her progress to work just a little faster. She took a deep breath and continued her walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Upon entering the front entrance of Brookes job she greeted the security guard as she always did with a smile. He usually stuttered a greeting back in response. He was always nervous when she came into work. Her size did not scare him, it instead turned him on immensely. He always wanted to get up from his desk and touch her as she crawled her way past him. He could not imagine what it must feel like to hug her giant form. As she made here way past him he always looked back at her so that he could see her giant rear as she crawled towards the lunchroom.

    Brooke would never really spend much time in the lunchroom due to her getting in everybody's way as they prepared for their shifts or were eating their meals. The company allowed her to eat in the main work area during breaks since it was much more suitable for her size.

    Once she entered the main factory area Brooke got up from her knees and stretched with her arms all the way up. Thankfully the ceilings were 32'0 ft high so she was able to properly stretch her limbs as high up as was physically possible. The workers always loved seeing her enter and stretch. They found it incredibly sexy to watch and it also displayed just how high up she was compared to them.

    A worker saw her and called her over. She made several long steps to get to him. She stood a little bit of a distance from him so that he would not need to crane his neck too high.

    "Morning Brooke. I hope your large muscles are ready cause we've got a lot of shipments." He gestured to a pallet full of food. "We've already got some stuff ready to be taken away to the warehouses so feel free to get started."

    "I guess I should get to it then." Brooke responded.

    She walked over to the pallet and crouched down to it. As usual all the pallets were 4 ft long and 3'2 ft wide. She grabbed the sides of the pallet and lifted herself back up along with the pallet which hung down by her navel as she carried it to the warehouse.

    The pallet was quite heavy and it put some strain on her arms as it dangled in front of her. She knew it could be much worse though. When she first started working here she was 11'3 ft. At the time that felt huge to her but it was nothing compared to her current height. Brooke had to remind herself that even to a normal person 11'3 ft was really big and intimidating, it helped ground her back to a normal persons thoughts. At that size she was barely able to pick up her very first pallet, dropping it in front of Henry. She felt incapable of the task but thankfully she had a growth spurt almost immediately after dropping it. The added height made carrying the pallet manageable but it was still incredibly heavy. Each growth spurt since has made the job easier. The pallets from her point of view became lighter and her hands had an easier time gripping onto the sides. She imagined that one day she would would be able to hold a pallet with one hand the way a waitress would hold a food tray.

    Brooke finally arrived at the racks where the pallet needed to go. The spot it was supposed to go in was around the height of her breasts. She needed to use all her strength to bring the pallet up high enough without dropping any food. Once it was at the height she needed she slid it into place. Brooke put her hands on her hips and took a deep breath. She funnily thought that another growth spurt would be helpful just about now.

    She continued to do the same task for the next couple of hours. When it finally came time to have their first break Brooke used it as an opportunity to find Henry and ask him about her situation. He was in the lunchroom so she instantly knew she was about to become an inconvenience to everybody.

    Most of the workers were already seated and eating their food when they saw Brooke squeeze her way through the door. Several of the male workers suddenly became aroused seeing her skimpy body push through the door. The ceilings here were 8'0 ft tall so she would need to crawl her way towards Henry. As she made her way towards him her large body bumped into several workers and lunch tables. She was trying to be as careful as possible but still ended up having to apologize several times to her coworkers. Her proportions were just too big to avoid everything in such a small space.

    Once she arrived at Henrys table Brooke decided to sit on her side in order to comfortably talk down to him. Brooke positions her legs to her left side and used her right arm to hold herself up. She needed to bend her head forward in order to properly fit within the room.

    "What pleasure do we owe you today Brooke for you to make an appearance in this place?" Henry asked with genuine curiosity.

    "I was hoping that I could ask a favor. Well its quite a big favor actually." Brooke said, keeping her voice down so that she would not interrupt everybody's break more than she already had.

    "What's the matter?" Henry responded, trying his best to not look at her oversized breasts hanging above his head. He took a bite out of his sandwich to try to keep himself distracted.

    Taking a deep breath due to the fact that she knew she was about to ask for a lot, Brooke finally had the courage to explain. "Obviously you know that I'm a growing girl and this has led to some difficulties in terms of fitting into spaces. I mean, I could barely fit in here."

    They both chuckled.

    "So what does that have to do with me?" Henry questioned.

    "Well my house has been becoming incredibly uncomfortable to fit in lately. My legs are now even taller than the ceiling height and I can't lay down straight in my own bedroom. In order to move around I have to crawl everywhere and its taking a bit of a toll on my body. After a couple more growth spurts I'll barely be able to even sit slouched like I currently am here." She breathed deeply once more before she got to the point of her appearance. "Basically what I'm asking for is if the company would allow me to live in one of the spare warehouses in this building?" She said with an awkward smile on her face.

    "That is quite a big favor I will admit. You've done some really good work for the company, whenever you increase size our numbers become even better due to you being able to take on heavier work. I know the company really appreciates your effort but I just don't know if they would be able to just give you a place to live in."

    "Maybe there's something more I could do in exchange?" Brooke asked, desperate for wanting more space. She saw Henry look down at his food as if he was contemplating something. His face then immediately sparked up as if he had a brilliant idea.

    "I think maybe there is something you can do. My wife, Lexi, runs the local circus. Ticket sales have been awfully low lately and that hasn't been good for our company since we supply food for them to sell. People have seen it all at the circuses. Juggling, rope walking, and acrobats. What do you think is something many people at the circus haven't seen Brooke?" Henry asked.

    She clued in to where he was getting at immediately. "A giant woman!"

    "Exactly. That would boost ticket sales exponentially, which would than lead to more food sales through the deals our company has with my wife. Do you think you're up to become the next big circus act?"

    "Absolutely!" Brooke cheered excitedly. "I think its cool the fascination people have with my height and this would be a great way for people who want to see me to get that chance."

    "I'll talk to the company to convince them to lend a warehouse space for you. There's one way in the back that has the usual 32 feet ceilings and is quite smaller than our other ones by being 75 feet long by 75 feet wide which gives you plenty of space to lay down. The garage door there would probably be the best way for you to enter since it seems you're getting a bit too big for regular doors now. That warehouse rarely ever gets used so I'm sure I won't have too hard of a time convincing the higher ups to lend the place to ya."

    A wave of excitement coursed through Brookes body. "Thankyou so much! I won't let your wife down on this, I promise." Brooke then felt another familiar sensation go through her body. The one she now always associated with a growth spurt.

    Brookes body suddenly began to largen. Her growing size became noticeable to all of her coworkers in the lunchroom. She felt her head pushing against the ceiling more then it was before which caused her to lower her head forward even more. She felt her butt and legs expand even further across the floor she was sitting on. Her sports bra became very tight and several tears appeared around it and her now larger breasts spilled slightly out of them. Her yoga shorts no longer covered her entire butt and now also had several tears in it. Her lower butt cheeks were completely exposed and the flesh of her massive booty was now poking out through the tears. Her clothes thankfully did not tear off by the time her growth spurt ended. She had grown to a massive height of 18'0 ft tall.

    Henry could not help but stare at Brookes breasts above him. In fact everybody could not help but stare at the massive woman who was more than double the height of the room. She knew she was a sight to behold which made her new circus gig the perfect compromise for a living space.

    "I guess you're gonna need that warehouse sooner rather then latter." Henry remarked. "Now that breaks pretty much over I'll go talk to the higher ups right away so that you can get that space as soon as possible."

    "Thanks so much Henry. It really does mean a lot. I guess I better get out of the way so that everyone can finish up in here." She got back onto all fours to crawl out of the room. In this position her butt was now high enough to reach some coworkers faces. She tried her best to squeeze between them to make her way towards the door but she felt herself bump into some of them. She actually would not be surprised if some of her coworkers purposefully bumped into her so that they could get a feel of how a giant woman felt or to get some booty on the chest or face.

    She opened the door and once again turned onto her side in order to fit through it. She struggled even more than last time to get through. As she pulled herself through her breasts hit the sides of the door. She looked back and noticed her hips were now more than slightly half the height of the door. Her coworkers all stared in astonishment as her giant rear pushed through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    With the work day done Brooke headed home. As she was leaving the building the security guard could not help but notice that she was much bigger than before. He was about to say bye but he was so in shock that the words were not able to leave his mouth.

    As Brooke pushed her way out of the main entrance she could not help but notice how small everything was in the parking lot now. Several cars were now the height of just her knees. She knew it would be impossible to even try and squeeze small portions or herself into one at this point.

    She began her walk home and compared herself with nearly everything she walked by. Street lights now came up to her chin, telephone booths came up to the middle of her thigh, and she can now easily see through windows that were on the second floors of any building. Brookes strides were also much longer now due to their increased length. Whenever she grew it always allowed her to traverse through areas much faster, although she did need to be more careful of where she stepped. 

    Several people could not help but observe as they watched her walk through the city streets. The world all knew about the two women who were considered mini giantesses but it was still a spectacle to see one of them upfront in person. Traffic was slowing down to get a good view of Brooke and people walking were bumping into things due to being distracted by the titanic beauty. She very much enjoyed the attention now, knowing that her new gig at the circus would be perfect.

    Brooke finally arrived at her house and could not help but realize how small it was now from the outside. She was just 2'0 ft away from being as tall as the house now. She stood right up to the house to compare herself with it and Mike saw her through the bedroom window. He went downstairs and opened the front door for her. She squeezed her way into the house and sat down slouched against a wall so that she could fit properly inside. She explained how her talk with Henry went and Mike was ecstatic for her.

    "That's great! The warehouse will be a good size for you for quite some time. I'll start packing some of my stuff later so that we can make the move soon. Do you know if Veronica would also want to stay there?"

    "I'm honestly not sure. I know she loves the idea of being bigger than things even more than I do. Even to the point that it will lead to discomfort for her. But if her next growth spurt is another big one I don't know how she'll manage to fit in her house comfortably anymore. I'll make sure to ask her though, she can't stay in that place forever with our growing sizes."

    Mike made his way to the kitchen and and poured some wine into a wine glass for himself and the rest of it into a jug for Brooke. Due to her size the drink would not have much of an affect on her. He brought the jug to Brooke and they clanged their drinks against each other.

    "Here's to new beginnings." Mike said

    "To new beginnings."

Fame and Repercussions by Giberyawe

Brookes Current Height: 18'0 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 15'10 ft


    Brooke was ecstatic on her way to meet Lexi. Her boss's wife was going to be running a circus show next week that included Brooke as the next big act as part of a deal for her to live in one of the warehouses in the factory she worked at. Brooke and Mike had already moved some of their stuff into the warehouse. She had already found it much more comfortable to live in due to being able to stand up straight and lay down fully stretched out.

    She had extended an invitation to Veronica to also live there but she declined. Veronica had said that she wanted to feel like a true giantess in her own house before moving to someplace bigger, even if it made living inside uncomfortable.

    On her way to meet Lexi at a theater, Brooke caught many glimpses of people staring right up between her legs. She was wearing a mini skirt and a sports bra that fit her current size. It was no surprise that people were staring straight up to her panties, but she was used to being so publicly exposed by now. It was nearly impossible for her to even try and avoid people seeing her, especially since she was also much taller than them even when she would crouch. It was one of the reasons she was excited for her upcoming circus act. It was a chance for people to be completely mesmerized by her beauty and stature.

    Brooke finally arrived at the theater. Lexi had figured that it would be a good meetup spot since there would be plenty of room for Brooke. Brooke got down flat onto her stomach so that she could begin to pull herself through the doorway. Doors were one of those things that Brooke had almost completely outgrown. Her hips were too wide to go through them regularly so she needed to crawl on her side and pull herself through now. Her breasts and bottom were still bumping against the sides of the door as she pulled those assets through, but for now it was still doable. 

    Upon entering the lobby of the building Brooke realized that it was actually quite spacious. Since there was another set of doors that Brooke needed to get through still to enter the auditorium she decided that she would not bother getting up yet and just crawl towards those doors. Once she got through into the auditorium she was able to stand to her full height. She spotted Lexi on the stage and began to walk towards her.

    On her way towards the stage Brooke could not believe that she was once able to participate as an audience member in a theater. She looked down at the seats that were now too small to contain her butt. Her butt was now more than double the width of the seats themselves. Even if Brooke were able to sit down somewhere she would be blocking the view of the people behind her. 

    Brooke approached the stage and stepped onto it. She walked up to the short 5'3 ft Lexi. Lexi was in complete awe of the giant person in front of her. The short woman could not believe that there was currently a person whose knees were as tall as she was. She knew right away that Brooke would be the next big thing in entertainment.

    "I've heard my husband Henry talk about you and your height before but actually seeing you in person is a completely different experience altogether." Lexi said as she analyzed Brooke from top to bottom.

    Brooke giggled. "It's one of the reasons why I'm so excited to be able to be a part of the circus show. So many people hear about the giant girl and it will be really cool for people who want to see me to get that chance as I go through my growing journey."

    Lexi patted Brookes lower leg. "I sure hope you don't grow too fast just yet. Our circus tent is big enough for you at your current size and I'll need you to be able to fit into your first outfit. Speaking of, I'll be needing your measurements before the big show." Lexi waved towards the curtains in a gesture for others to come towards her. A group of people with measuring tape and ladders came out from behind the curtains and approached the two ladies. "I hope you don't mind, but I'll need them to take your measurements so that we can make a truly special outfit for you."

    Brooke looked down at all the tiny people below her. "That's alright. I just hope I don't grow between now and my first show."

    The workers began with haste. They immediately began taking her measurements. One of them set up a ladder against her body and proceeded to climb up it. It was one of those moments that made Brooke feel more than human. The fact that people needed a ladder to reach everything from her thigh to her head made her feel colossal. The weight of the ladder and person against her body also did not bother her as she was able to handle all the weight pushing towards her. It was these types of things that made her know that people would beg just to meet her, a goddess of sorts. That made the circus act a wonderful opportunity for people to have easy access to seeing her.

    To get more accurate measurements they also had Brooke lay down on her back. She felt their tiny hands and bodies all across her body. She peered at them at one point and realized that laying down like this her breasts almost reached half their heights. They finalized their measurements and Brooke sat cross-legged in front of Lexi.

    "I'll make sure that we have an outfit for your size by the time of the show next week. In the meantime let's go over just what I would like you to do during the act..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had finally come. Brooke had been looking forward to her debut as the circus giantess and her excitement had reached overdrive. In order to prepare for the show, each performer was supposed to meet in a gymnasium that was beside the circus tent. This is where they would do final practices and change into their outfits before the circus show.

Brooke entered the gymnasium and all the other performers stared at her. She had done some practice sessions over the past week to prepare for the show so some of them already knew her but the majority had not yet witnessed her immense size. The mini giantess awkwardly waved at everybody and spotted Lexi at the other side of the gym beside a giant piece of clothing. Brooke made her way towards her.

“The star of the show has arrived!” Lexi shouted excitedly. “I’ve got your outfit right here for you. Feel free to put it on and see how it feels.” Lexi paused for a moment. “Although I don’t think I have any change rooms that you can hide behind while you change…”

Brooke shrugged off the comment. “I’m so used to people staring at me and my clothes ripping and being naked in front of crowds during growth spurts that I don’t think I'd mind if my fellow performers saw me naked.”

Brooke took off her clothes and set them down on the ground gently so that they would not fall on somebody and cover them up. She made sure that her back was facing everybody but was positive that they were all still watching her giant rear slightly jiggling above them. She then picked up the outfit that was prepared for her. It was a one-piece swimsuit with the center and left side cut out so that it would expose most of her stomach and her left side, while still covering the right side of her waist area. It was purple at the top and slowly transitioned to pink towards the bottom of the swimsuit. 

Brooke put the swimsuit on and realized how skintight the whole thing was. It also covered up just a small portion of her upper chest, which left a large amount of her cleavage exposed. She twisted her body and turned her head downwards to look at her backside. Her butt cheeks were largely exposed in the swimsuit as well. The skimpiness of the swimsuit did not bother Brooke much since she knew the performance was intended to show off her body anyways.

“I love it.” Brooke said, praising the outfit. “I’m sure everybody is going to absolutely ogle at me the entire time.”

“Which is what will bring in the crowds honey.” Lexi took one last look staring at Brooke from top to bottom again, admiring her beauty. “I’ve got to get going so that the other performers can begin their portions of the show. Just remember everything that we rehearsed so that you can finish off the show with a bang.”

Lexi left and the circus show began. Brooke waited in the gymnasium until it was time for her part of the show. Lexi knew that Brooke's appearance would be the best thing there so she decided that Brooke would be the final act of the show. Brooke was beginning to get a little nervous but remembered that this would be just like any other time people had stared at her before, just in a more official setting. The mini giantess regained her confidence and made her way towards the outside of the circus tent while she waited for her name to be called for her act. 

From the outside of the tent Brooke was able to analyze the size of it. From all of the sides the tent was short and she would need to crouch but the closer to the center the higher the top of the tent became. Lexi had stated during the week that the center of the tent was 33’0 ft tall so that would give Brooke plenty of room to maneuver. It would also allow her to continue to do her performance in there after some more growth spurts. After she outgrew it Brooke was not quite sure what Lexi may want to do with Brooke's act. 

“And now we introduce the biggest act you’ll ever see. The statuesque Brooke!” It was now time for Brooke to enter the tent. She got down onto all fours and pushed aside the curtains that entered into the circus tent. Upon entering she immediately heard people gasp in shock at the sight of her. Some of them had already seen her out in public but this was a new experience for most of them. Once fully inside she stood up and needed to bend forward to fit inside while she was at the edge of the tent. Brooke walked towards the middle of the tent as if she were a runway model. Once in the middle she was able to stand fully straight up.

Unease set in as Brooke spun around and took in the crowd. Everybody was seated on bleachers which completely surrounded her. Even though the rows of the bleachers went quite high, Brooke was still taller than them and the crowd which sat atop them. She took a deep breath as the announcer called out what her first act was to be.

“First we’ll have this giant beauty lift something with ease that would usually require multiple people. A couch!” While Brooke had thought it would be a lame idea at first, she realized through rehearsals just how heavy and cumbersome it was for a normal person to lift such a thing.

Two people began walking towards the center stage carrying a three-cushion couch. Each person was at the opposite end of the couch, holding it from the bottom using all their strength to bring it to Brooke. Once they arrived by Brooke's legs, they slowly put it down and walked off stage.

Brooke looked down at it and remembered just how comfortable it used to be to sit on such a thing. Her butt was still small enough to not cover the entire width of the cushions, but she did find it uncomfortable to sit on something so low. She crouched down behind the couch and grabbed it by the sides, something which required two people usually on each side. The couch was about 7’0 ft wide while each of her arms were about 6’0 ft long.

Lifting the couch up to her chest was easy for Brooke. The crowd cheered as they saw the giant woman stand up holding it by herself with ease. Brooke smiled at them and to make the act even more impressive she proceeded to hold the couch under one arm like how someone would do so with a binder. It was not easy for her to do but she was still able to manage it. She lowered the couch down to the ground and the two workers once again struggled as they carried it away.

“I’m willing to bet none of you can do that!” The announcer said to the audience. “We’ve got one other very special thing for Brooke to do before we let you folks leave us tonight. It's probably the one thing you are all most interested in seeing. Brooke will lift an entire man up all by herself!”

A 5’8 ft tall man walked out onto the stage and stood beside Brooke. The top of his head reached just a bit above her knee. She sat down onto her butt so that everyone could see that even when sitting the man's height could still not even reach her chin. She brought her body forwards so that she would be kneeling directly in front of the man. She put each of her large hands below his armpits and lifted him up along with her as she stood back up to her full height. The crowd was surprised to see just how effortlessly Brooke had lifted the man. They also were amused at how her two large breasts looked compared to him. She cradled him in her arms as if he were a baby.

Brooke was so distracted by the cheering of the crowd that she almost did not even notice the familiar sensation of an incoming growth spurt. At first she thought the man in her arms had begun moving which was not a part of the act. She then noticed that her clothes were beginning to tighten which made her realize that she was going through another growth spurt. The growing woman could feel the middle portion of her one-piece swimsuit stretching until the right side snapped, completely separating both the top and bottom of the swimsuit. Her butt cheeks were slowly revealing more skin as she rose higher up.

The most interesting part of this growth spurt for Brooke was watching the man in her arms slowly appear smaller. When the growth had begun the man was pressed up against her breasts and they slowly engulfed a little bit more of him as the growth progressed. At first he panicked but then realized that she would do her best not to drop him as she continued cradling him like a child. He also quite enjoyed the feeling of her breasts expanding around him. The growth stopped once she reached 20’0 ft tall. Brooke had risen an entire two feet.

The crowd was murmuring amongst themselves at the incredible sight they had just seen. The announcer quickly tried to make the sudden growth flow with the rest of the show. “The statuesque Brooke has just risen even further! Her reach has no limits. Today you saw her lift a couch and a man with her own two hands. But next time she might be even bigger then now! The growing woman might be able to hold this man with one hand like how a waiter would hold a tray with food on it! Heck she’ll become so big that she’ll be able to do that with a car soon! And even further into the future even an entire cruise ship!” The thought of that freaked Brooke out a little. These people would be mere ants to her at that point. But there was also a part of her that found it exciting to reach such heights, and she would slowly adjust to such an idea as she grew closer towards that stage.

She lowered the man down onto the ground and he now stood slightly above the middle portion of her knee. The crowd cheered enthusiastically for her performance. She knew that Lexi was absolutely loving the fact that Brooke just grew in front of the entire crowd, giving the performance some extra flair. Brooke waved goodbye to the crowd and walked off stage feeling like a true goddess and idol that night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m in hot pursuit!” Veronica had shouted into her earpiece that the police force had provided her. It was another busy day on the job. At the moment, Veronica was chasing down a man who had assaulted a woman on the street and attempted to rob her of all the money she had on her. Veronica was the closest to the scene of the crime so the police force dispatched her right away. Her 15’10 ft tall height was also an advantage in getting to the crime sooner since her long legs would easily stride on over to the criminal.

Overall since Veronica had joined the police crime rates had been slowly declining. Criminals had heard about the giant woman who would catch them with ease. Sometimes Veronica felt as if she was some sort of super hero. In a way she thought that she kind of might be. Being super sized was definitely not normal and was an attribute that many superheroines in comic books possessed. Thinking of this made Veronica feel even more special than she was already feeling. Her infatuation with being bigger than anything was already a problem but she wanted to really be the most superior being on the planet.

The criminal turned a corner and Veronica followed. She tried her best to avoid the tiny people on the sidewalks and streets below her. Veronica was not hard to miss so many bystanders were also able to help by getting out of her way. Upon turning the corner she thought she had lost pursuit. The mini giantess quickly scanned the area and saw the criminal grab somebody out from inside of a car and push them out of it. The criminal then got inside of the car and began to drive away in it.

It was the best chance the criminal had of escaping. Veronica’s legs were way longer than the man was tall so she was quickly catching up to him. Now she was at a disadvantage. If she had only been even bigger she would easily be able to walk towards the car and scoop it up in one hand. For now she would have to resort to running at the fastest speed possible to catch up to it.

Most of the sedans on the road came up to just a bit over Veronica’s knees. These vehicles allowed her to step over them if needed as she chased down her target. Many cars came to a halt as they saw the mini giantess dash in front of them. Veronica had attempted to be careful before but knew if she did not use her full speed that she would not be able to keep up with the criminal. She recklessly sprinted towards him, almost tripping and falling on top of cars in the process.

The criminal eventually lost control of the vehicle and spun out in the middle of an intersection. This gave Veronica enough time to catch up to him. She ran to the front of the stolen vehicle and placed her hands onto the headlights and gripped them with as much strength as possible. The criminal slammed his foot onto the gas pedal in an attempt to escape his giant pursuer. Veronica used all her power to resist the car moving forward. She once again wished that she was bigger for a task like this.

Using her right arm, Veronica let go of one of the headlights and quickly smashed her arm through the windshield. She grabbed the criminal by the neck and swiftly brought him through the windshield and tossed him onto the ground. She turned her back to the car and stared down at the man.

“You really thought that you would be able to escape me?” Veronica questioned him.

“I would have been able to get away with it if it weren’t for a freak like you!” The criminal shouted up at her and spat towards her feet.

“I think the word you're looking for is goddess but I'll allow ‘freak’ for now. I’m sure you’ve heard of the giant police officer by now. It was real stupid of you to even attempt a crime in my city.”

The criminal got up onto his feet and stared up directly into Veronica’s eyes. “You have no idea what you’re about to cause. You probably think the reason crime has dropped is because people like me are scared of you! We’re not. We’re slowly organizing something big and when the time comes you won’t be able to handle it!” The criminal threatened. Just then Veronica’s fellow officers had arrived at the scene and surrounded the two of them. 

Veronica shrugged off the criminal's threat. “By the time they enact their plan I'll probably be much bigger. There is nothing that they can do to stop me.”

“We’ll see about that!” With one last effort the criminal charged towards Veronica in an effort to push her down. Before he reached her she felt a sudden and strong sensation run through her body. She was about to go through another large growth spurt. She was not prepared for it to happen at such a moment and was caught off guard when the criminal threw himself towards her legs and successfully pushed her backwards. Her large rear came crashing down on top of the car's hood, causing quite a bit of damage to it. The growing woman's fellow officers pulled the criminal away from her.

Veronica’s butt began to expand across the hood of the car. All of the extra weight she was gaining from the height was causing the car to dip lower from all of the pressure until eventually some of the tires popped. Her police uniform stood no chance against this growth spurt. Veronica’s shirt had ripped in several areas and had risen well above her navel. It was tattered all over and exposed some of her breasts as well. Her short shorts completely tore off as her buttocks grew to a size too big to contain them, leaving the lower portion of her body completely naked.

Her growth stopped as she reached the height of 20’4 ft tall. Veronica pulled herself off of the hood of the car and stood up to her new full height. She reveled in the new sights as she looked at how much lower everybody appeared to be. She kneeled down in front of the criminal, who even in this position his height was unable to reach her navel.

“I’d like to see your little gang try to pick on me now.” She teased him.

“You’ll regret ever trying to stop any of us! You’ll see!” He shouted as the police officers pulled him away.

In the distance Veronica saw Chief Shepherd speedily walking over to her. Veronica got down onto all fours to be more level with his height.

“How dare you perform such a job as recklessly as you did!” Chief Shepherd said furiously to the giant woman.

“But I was able to catch the bad guy and nobody got hurt.” Veronica attempted to defend herself.

“I don’t give a damn if nobody got hurt this time. The fact is somebody could’ve gotten hurt and if they did it would have been your fault!” He analyzed her new bigger proportions. “Judging by the way you look you’ve once again grown significantly. Which means you’re gonna have to be even more careful then ever before. I’m gonna try my best to defend you so you can keep your job. But you’re also gonna have to do your best to not recklessly run in front of traffic and crashing your giant rear on top of cars! Somebody could have been in there. The public will fear and ridicule you for everything you do if you continue this way.”

“I understand.” Veronica said truthfully. She had gotten so caught up in acquiring her target that she did not pay attention to the little things around her.

Chief Shepherd inhaled deeply before changing to a different subject. “What concerns me even more is that there is an organized group gathering together to try and take you down.”

“I could take em on.” Veronica said confidently.

“I’m sure you could. Especially now that you’re even bigger. But we’ve got to be careful. We have no idea what they may be planning and when they will act on it. I hired you to keep this city safe and I now fear I may have put it in even more jeopardy. You’ve done a lot of good so far so i’ll keep you with us. I do truly believe you’ll do much more to protect this city. We just need to now be extra cautious of what this group may be scheming.” The Chief turned away from her and looked over his shoulder. “You are dismissed for today.”

Veronica stood there, alone. She was not about to let a group of tiny criminals take her down. She would do everything in her power to find out who they were and take them down. But for now she decided to go home and enjoy her new size.

Giant Worries by Giberyawe

Brooke's Current Height: 20'0 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 20'4 ft


    It had been slightly over a week since Veronica had dealt with the robber that had revealed to her that there was a criminal group organizing to take her down. The criminals currently find Veronica to be a threat to their crimes and want to stop her from working with the police so that they could have less to fear when committing a crime. Veronica was not sure if they just planned on capturing her or if they planned on ending her life. She was also not sure if they would want to do the same thing to Brooke, who was also growing fast enough to do many things the average person could not do. Currently the police had found no more information on this group. Even though Veronica was confident that she could just pick up and stop them all, she was stressing out about the fact that she had no idea when they may enact their mysterious plan. To vent these frustrations she did the only thing that could calm her down. Sex.

    The 5'7 ft tall man was below Veronica lying on top of her bed. These days due to her size she usually had her sexual partners on top but today she wanted to be in complete and absolute control. She had her legs splayed around the bed as she sat in a kneeling position. Even while kneeling like this she had to have her lower back bent forward by quite a lot. She had moved the bed to the center of the room so that her head would not reach over the bed and hit the wall. Her hands were on the ground to hold her up so that she would not crush her partner beneath her. Her hips were slightly wider than 4'0 ft and her bed was 5'0 ft wide.

    She gently lowered and rose herself on top of his pelvic area. Veronica tried her best to be as careful as possible but all she could think about was what the thief had said to her. She felt like her size made her invincible but she could not shake the feeling that the group the thief had mentioned had something up their sleeve that could seriously harm her.

    Lost in these thoughts she heard the man below her yell out in pain. She had been slamming her bottom onto him too fast and too hard. She pulled herself off from the bed and went to the side of the room.

    "Sorry if I was a little too rough little man. I just got carried away." Veronica said to try and play it off cool.

    "Honestly my goddess, even if you were crushing me that was still the best sex I've ever had. Heck I wish you were even bigger and doing that same thing to me, no matter how much it hurt." Veronica found it amusing how much these little people were desperate for her body and wanted even more of it. Which made it harder to believe that there was really a group out there that wanted to hurt her.

    Veronica could not stop thinking about it but her thoughts were getting her nowhere close to figuring out what sort of people would want to do such a thing. There was only one other person on the planet with similarities to her that could help her brainstorm. She decided to get together with Brooke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke was strolling along to the café that her and Veronica liked to hangout at. She always loved doing the walk there. Especially the first walk after a growth spurt. Every once in awhile she would take the time to stop and compare herself to certain things. She stopped at a street light and compared herself to it. The light came up to the top of her breasts. She remembered a time not too long ago when she was about half her current height and she tried to reach the light by stretching her arm up as high as it could go. She found it amusing that she had felt so tall back then. Now she was so much bigger and she hoped that this current size would soon also appear to be small to her future self.

    On the way to the café she pondered about why Veronica had seemed concerned on the phone when she asked to meetup. Both of their lives were going amazingly well. Veronica had a great job as a giantess police officer and Brooke was doing really good work at the factory she worked at and the circus shows she performed in to provide a space to live. Brooke could not think of anything that could disrupt their current lives.

    Approaching the café Brooke needed to get flat on her belly and turn onto her side so that she could squeeze herself into the building. She wondered about how much longer she would be able to do this for before she outgrew doors completely. Once through the door she spotted Veronica already inside the café. The 9'0 ft tall ceiling would not allow them to even stand bent over with their legs fully straightened out so they would both have to resort to sitting and crawling around the room.

    "For once I'm the early one." Veronica joked to Brooke.

    "Now I'm really worried." Brooke kindly joked back. Usually Brooke was the first one into the café. Now she was genuinely worried about what Veronica had to say due to her unusual behavior. "Lets grab our drinks and then we'll talk."

    Veronica had been leaning against a wall while sitting down. Even in this position she had to bend her head forward to fit under the 9'0 ft ceiling. She crawled to the cashier and ordered five large iced coffees. Brooke ordered next and got herself five large latte's. Because of their immense size they both needed extra drinks to satisfy their thirst. Once their drinks were ready they were both able to carry it all in their large hands. They both crawled out of the café and went to one of the tables that the shop had set up right outside their windows. Both Brooke and Veronica pushed aside the chairs because they both knew that they were way too big to fit on them anymore. They put their drinks on the table and knelt on opposing sides of it to talk to each other.

    Bystanders from the streets could not help but stare at the two giantess as they sat at the table. To them it looked like two adults that were sitting at a children's tea table. Too big to fit at it and picking up their tiny cups. The reality of it though was that there were two giant woman sitting in front of a café that looked too small for them while they talked to each other as if everything was normal.

    "I've noticed you're much taller then before." Brooke remarked.

    "Its hard to not notice how much bigger I've become. I'm even just a little bit taller than you now." Veronica said with a naughty smirk on her face. "I am once again the tallest person on the planet." She said excitedly and then her expression quickly dropped. "At least for now I am."

    "I'll definitely outgrow you at some point but once you get that next big growth spurt you'll be on top again." Brooke attempted to comfort her but noticed that did not ease Veronicas expression.

        "That's not what's bothering me." Veronica quickly consumed an entire iced coffee before continuing. "The other day I stopped this criminal which is pretty regular for me with my job but he said something that's been bothering me. He mentioned that he was working with a group of other criminals that apparently have a grudge against me because I've been able to stop many of their crimes."

    "Which means you've been doing a great job as a giantess police officer. You've scared them enough that they've gone into hiding." Brooke once again tried to comfort Veronica. Instead she noticed Veronica's forehead crinkle with concern.

    "That's the problem though. The criminal mentioned something about this group he works for having a plan to take me down. I don't know if that means death or just seriously harming me or even something else. I also don't know if it means if you've become a target to them as well."

    Brooke looked down at her remaining lattes with concern. Her and Veronica had been bigger than everyone else for quite some time now that they both felt invincible. She could not imagine what a group of regular sized people could try to do to them.

    "What are they going to do? Tip us over." Brooke joked. She once again realized this was the wrong thing to say to Veronica after looking at her face.

    "Possibly. After I captured him I started to have a growth spurt. When it began he caught me off guard and pushed me so that I would fall backwards. Luckily my butt only came crashing down onto a car hood but it did some serious damage to that car. The chief was furious that I caused so much damage and I worry that some people might fear us instead of worshipping us."

    Brooke was surprised that Veronica was this worried about the idea of people fearing them. She always figured Veronica loved dominance over others and was surprised to see her fellow giantess show compassion for the little people around them.

    "Well this group might be trying to sway the people against us." Brooke said her thoughts aloud. "Maybe we can question the guy you captured and try to get more information."

    "Some officers already tried but got nothing out of him"

    "Well he hasn't been interrogated by two giantesses yet. It might spook him into giving us some answers."

    Veronica thought it over a bit. "It might just work. Lets head down to the station where he is now. I'm sure I can convince the Chief to let the both of us in."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Absolutely not." Were the first words out of Chief Shepherds mouth after Veronica and Brooke both arrived at the police station. "What happens if you two go in there and make things much worse. That's not your job Veronica. And Brooke here isn't even hired under us."

    Veronica felt absolutely defeated in that moment but knew that she could not give up. "Remember that I was hired under you guys with special and unique privileges due to my size. I've cleaned up this city as best as I could and the one time I actually have to fear for my life you don't even care."

    Brooke sat to the side while Veronica and her boss argued. The moment the two giantesses had entered the police station Brooke noticed that all eyes were on them. They must of been used to being around Veronica by now but to have two giant women in your presence squeezing into a building at the same time must of been a whole other experience for the cops. She noticed the Chief sigh deeply.

    "Fine. I guess I owe you this. But I want you to keep your cool the entire time that the two of you are in there. We can't afford to have either of you accidentally hurting him"

    "Thankyou so much chief! We'll try to get whatever answers we can out of him safely." Veronica promised. The Chief led the two women to the interrogation room as they crawled through the building behind him. They finally approached the door where the criminal was waiting behind. The Chief unlocked the door and gestured for the two women to crawl through. Upon entering the room they both noticed how tight it was for the two of them to fit inside.

    Interrogation rooms were usually 8 feet by 10 feet wide which did not even give the two ladies space to stretch out their legs fully. The ceiling was also 8 feet tall which left very little room for the three occupants. The two giantesses were practically curled up into a ball so that they could both fit on the inside. It was one of the things the two of them would outgrow soon enough.

    The criminals face dropped when he saw the two of them enter the room. He found them incredibly imposing us they both curled up and brought their giant faces close to his. With the three of them in the room there was practically no space left inside.

    "I'm not giving you two any information!" The criminal said and immediately spat in their faces afterwords.

    Brooke tried to play it cool. "All we need to know is what group you were working for and where they are located. Its as easy as that."

    "Except for the part where I want the two of you taken down!"

    Veronica and Brooke exchanged glances. That confirmed that this group had a grudge against Brooke as well and wanted to take her down too.

    "And why would you want that?" Veronica said, anger in her voice.

    "You don't scare me you giant freak. But I'll actually answer that one for ya. I think the two of you are unnatural and pose a risk to crime all over the world. We don't need giant women stopping us from taking what we want. You may think your sex appeal has the whole world lusting for you both but some of us see you two for you really are. Two ladies with a massive ego problem." He said while laughing maniacally.

    This triggered something in Veronica. She knew he was right in that she loved the lust everybody gave her but she also knew that those people enjoyed it in return. She would not deny society the gifts she was granting them as she grew bigger and bigger. Her hand came crashing down on the table in front of him, snapping it in half.

    He looked her in the eyes, unafraid. "You think we're the criminals. Just look at all the damage you can cause. Some day people will open their eyes and see this truth."

    "Just give me some lead on these guys you puny worthless man!" Veronica shouted down at him. He did not show any signs of fear. "If you don't tell us anything we'll just come back later but even bigger next time. Maybe even big enough to swallow you whole." She threatened.

    Almost on cue Brooke felt that tingling sensation that warned her a growth spurt was incoming. She felt her body begin to expand and her clothes stretch and rip on her. This time though she had the added discomfort of already being too big to fit in the room. She felt her legs grow towards the walls and she had to adjust her position so that she would not cause any damage. Her head grew closer to the ceiling which caused her to curl herself up even more then before. The growth stopped when she reached a new height of 21'11 ft.

    She had grown almost two feet taller in front of the criminal. After Veronicas prior comment it looked like he was afraid for the first time since the two of them had entered.

    "If you don't talk now we'll just grow some more in this tiny room. We might become so big that the whole building would collapse around us." Veronica threatened the criminal with a lie, knowing that she and Brooke had no control over when they grew.

    "Fine I'll tell you the small amount that I know!" The criminal said as he was finally ready to confess. "The people I know have a hideout somewhere just slightly outside the city. I have no idea where exactly it is. They've only let a select few know at the moment. But I do know that they've got some scientist guy there working on something to stop the two of you. That's all I know I swear!"

    Brooke and Veronica shared a worried glance with each other. They both wondered how dangerous this group and scientist would be towards them.

    "Was that so hard?" Veronica said as she glared back down at the criminal. "We'll leave now but you and your group better watch out. We're only gonna get bigger and soon we might just be big enough to step on that hideout of theirs." She threatened. The two girls turned towards the door to exit the room.

    Brooke turned to her side to try and leave through the doorway but found that her breasts were holding her back from passing through it now. She managed to squeeze her giant boobs towards herself with her hands and got her chest through the door. Continuing her crawl through the door she now felt her butt get stuck. This time Veronica helped push Brookes behind through the door, all the while the criminal just stared in awe and horror.

    Once they both got through the door they saw Chief Shepherd waiting on the other side for them. "We heard everything he confessed." The Chief said to the two giant women. "I'm very worried that this could escalate into something that can hurt innocent bystanders. We'll investigate some more along with you Veronica but when you both are out in public I need you two to be weary of your surroundings. We've no idea when these guys might strike you and how they'll do it."

    "We'll do our best to stay safe and out of trouble Chief." Brooke said to him with a smile and a nod. With that the two women began to crawl out of the police station. Brooke could not help but notice that some officers seemed freaked out by her now. Veronica also caught on to this.

    "Maybe that criminal had a point." Veronica said. "Maybe everyone does think we are a threat to them the bigger we get."

    Brooke looked at her sadly. "We just have to try and prove to them that we're not. But first I just want to go home to Mike and stop stressing about this for just a little bit."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9161