- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 5'4 ft

 

       Brooke, a twenty year old biology college student loved visiting labs. They were a chance for her to see all these new ideas and experiments come to fruition. Brooke was your average and ordinary college girl. At 5'4 ft, the average female height, and her thin, curvy figure and blonde hair made her quite attractive. 

    "Move out of the way!" Shouted Veronica as she walked by, shoving into Brooke's shoulder in the process. Most men found Veronica to be extremely attractive. Another biology college student and just a year older than Brooke, she had dark red hair, busty firm breasts, and just like Brooke was also thin and curvy. She loved to push people around and at the height of 6'0 ft, it was easy for her to be dominant over others.

    "Cut it out Veronica." Mike said. He was another student in the same program. Mike had recently just started a relationship with Brooke and could not stand Veronica. But at his height of 5'10 ft, which may seem pretty tall, Veronica still slightly loomed over him. Brooke was grateful for him always having her back. But at the moment she just wanted to pay attention to the lab tour.

   The scientist doing the tour brought the group of students to the next area of the tour. "And here you shall see one of our most impressive new formula's at work. I present to you, the growth formula." Beyond the window into the laboratory there was a giant mouse about 4 feet tall. Way bigger then the usual hand sized mouse. "We have just successfully been able to cause instant growth within one of our specimens. Upon injection, this mouse grew in a couple of minutes to the height you see in front of your very eyes!"

    Brooke stood there amazed. She could not imagine being small at one moment and then growing that big not long after. "What is the purpose of these experiments?" she asked.

    "We plan on one day using the growth formula on humans. We hope this can aid our military's and maybe even stuff like factory work. The aim is to get these people to be around 8 to 10 ft tall. We have yet to test any humans and hope to do so once we finish a couple more experiments with the mice first." explained the scientist.

    Mike stared at Veronica. She was already quite tall to him, but 10 ft tall would be huge. He could not imagine how someone like Veronica would use that type of power. She would make others bow down to her and make them her slaves. But with her looks would that be so bad, he thought.

    Interrupting Mikes thoughts was the sight of a lab monkey holding a syringe in its hand. "Everyone look out! Its got the growth formula in its hands." Yelled the scientist.

    Brooke turned around and stood in shock as she saw the lab monkey jump towards her. She screamed and suddenly felt a sharp pain on her arm. The monkey had just injected her with the growth formula. The monkey leaped away with some of the scientists chasing after it.

    Mike ran up to Brooke, gently grabbing her by the shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern in his voice.

    "Oh no. The formula wasn't even close to human testing." The scientist exclaimed.

    But Brooke could not focus on their words. She felt dizzy and started to feel her body convulsing. Brooke looked around and noticed things started to go dark until everything  eventually went pitch black as she passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke woke up to the sound of sirens and the shakiness of a moving vehicle. She had determined that she was in an ambulance on the way to a hospital. She looked down at her body and noticed that she was tied onto a stretcher. She figured that the paramedics had put her in it after the way her body had been shaking.

    After she had a moment to take in everything that had happened, Brooke began to have a strange burning feeling inside of her. At first she started to freak out but it eventually started to feel less like a burn and more like an erotic desire. All she could think about was Mike and how badly she wanted to have sex with him. 

    At that moment she began to feel a little uncomfortable on the stretcher. The straps holding her down began to feel tighter. She could also feel all of her clothes tightening up against her. The straps along her breasts had become extremely tight and uncomfortable and Brooke began to panic. "Help me! Someone help, the straps are tightening!"

    The paramedics came to her side and noticed that she appeared slightly larger on the stretcher then they had originally thought. They loosened the straps on Brooke.

    By then the strange feeling Brooke had was gone. She felt much better now that the straps had been loosened but she still felt uncomfortable in her clothes. She began to think of how the growth formula may have just effected her. It made sense that whatever had happened to the mouse had just happened to her. If she was right then she would have been the first human to grow instantly like that. Although she noticed she did not grow to the estimated 8 to 10 ft tall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "5'9 ft!" Brooke yelled.

    "Yes." Doctor Kirby confirmed. "It seems that the formula didn't have as big an affect on you as it did on the test mouse. But this is still extraordinary. Growing six inches that fast is incredible and all of your proportions appear to have normally grown along with you." The middle aged 5'8 ft doctor could not believe that his once 5'4 ft patient was now slightly taller than him.

    Brooke was delighted with this new height. She enjoyed looking down at Doctor Kirby. It made her feel like she held a slight bit of power over him. Throughout her life she was mostly looking up to others, especially men. Now her height could match up to a lot of men. It may even stop Veronica from teasing Brooke as much as she did.

    Doctor Kirby got a sense that Brooke was enjoying this too much. "Now you must remember, that as of right now you may seem healthy, I do want you to come back here for more checkups. Since the test mouse only had one growth spurt I don't think you have to worry about growing some more, but what happened to you has never happened to another human so you must be careful."

    Mike walked into the office. He had expected a change in Brooke but seeing her made it all the more real. He realized that she was almost his height. "Whoa! It really worked on you!" Mike could not help but find Brooke to be even more attractive. Height was one of the reasons so many men fell for Veronica. He now realized that with there being more of Brooke, her attractiveness was also much higher.

    "You wouldn't mind bringing a tall girl home would you?" Brooke teased.

    "Hell no!" Mike responded.

    "Well you two kids could go. But Brooke, please remember to come back here in the next month or so to make sure you're alright and healthy."

    "Of course." Brooke replied excitedly. At that moment all she could think about was getting home and having some fun with Mike.