A Test Of Love by minuss
Summary:

Perfect marriage is disrupted when the husband is tragically shrunk to near microscopic size. Can such a relationship survive with such a drastic difference in scale? Read on to see.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Adventure, Couples , Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 15344 Read: 253122 Published: April 20 2008 Updated: April 20 2008

1. Chapter 1 by minuss

2. Chapter 2 by minuss

3. Chapter 3 by minuss

4. Chapter 4 by minuss

5. Chapter 5 by minuss

6. Chapter 6 by minuss

7. Chapter 7 by minuss

8. Chapter 8 by minuss

9. Chapter 9 by minuss

Chapter 1 by minuss

This is the story of the Sand Creek Defense Research disaster of 2016. In 2014 a breakthrough was made in bio-reduction the process where by organisms could be reduced in size. At first it was only small organisms such as bacteria and other single and several celled organisms, but the research progressed. By 2016 scientists could reduce mice a whopping 75% and they were working towards yet another dramatic breakthrough when the accident happened. In all 334 persons were affected to varying degrees these are their stories.

  

A Test of Love

 

Frank had it all. Just 4 years out of graduate school he had a house, a very well paying job with the government, and a beautiful woman whom he had married exactly 2 years ago. And on top of that he and his wife were going to Florida next month. He usually took his anniversary off of work, but because of the vacation he had a lot of work to do and his team was so close to another dramatic breakthrough, which would probably lead to another upgrade in his economic status. He saw his wife’s note on the fridge as he was headed to work. It read: “Don’t forget to drop the mail off. Love, Helen.” Frank turned grabbed the mail and out the door he went.

 

“Man I love this next stop”, thought Donnie to himself. Cleaning pools wasn’t the greatest job in the world but it did have its perks and Mrs. Helen Samuels was some perk. She was a 10. Not a 9.5 or 9.75 a perfect 10 and she knew it. She was around 5’11 had long blonde hair that she kept in a ponytail more often than not. She had tits that were some where in the DD range for sure. The actual measurements are the stuff of wet dreams. She had hips and legs that would make a centerfold insecure. Oh what Donnie wouldn’t give to tap that ass, which did happen in his line of work on occasion. Just never with Mrs. Helen. She seemed to be genuinely smitten with her husband who was just a little bit taller, a little more chiseled, and a lot more wealthy than Donnie.

 

Helen was just stepping out of the shower when she heard a knock on the door. “Pool cleaners!” Donnie yelled. Smiling she pulled the bathroom door open just a hair and yelled “Door’s open come on through”. She loved to tease Donnie. It wasn’t as if she had much in the way of entertainment during the day when Frank was at work. She knew Donnie wanted her and he was cute but he certainly wasn’t her Frank. Her pussy began to puff just thinking of last night.

 

When Donnie walked in his jaw hit the floor. Through a crack of the bathroom door he could see Helen drying her hair. The angle was bad but he could make out the side of one of her gigantic boobs bouncing to and fro as she dried her hair. He could see her thigh, one of her butt cheeks and the top of her bush. He was startled when the door slammed shut. “Shit!” he blurted. “Pool’s outside Donnie!” yelled Helen who could barely keep from laughing. “He’s cute but stupid” Helen thought. “Probably didn’t even notice me watching him from the mirror the entire time.” She was right Donnie never noticed he could see her sky blue eyes in the mirror too.

 

Three hours later.

 

Helen got a call to come to the lab and pick up her husband there had been an accident. She felt the ominous falling sensation in her stomach as she put clothes on over her two-piece bathing suit grabbed the keys and jetted out the door. She got to the lab and on the way in saw a woman who looked dazed following a man who must have just barely been three feet tall. She overheard him say, “I’m one of the lucky ones” as she ran through the door.

 

Six hours later.

 

Frank could hear Helen sobbing in the bedroom. He wanted to go to her, but he couldn’t. “I should have taken the day off.” Frank thought. Yes he should have. Of the people affected by the incident Frank was one of the worst cases. Before the redux explosion Frank Samuels was an extremely well built 6’5” and 210 pounds. Now he stood only a sixteenth of an inch high and wouldn’t register on any normal scale. In the morning he was a man with everything in the evening he couldn’t even let himself out of a 1 inch by 1 inch plastic container to console his wife.

 

The lab told them that they would do everything they could to restore Frank and they did provide for all the victims with a large cash settlement, but Frank knew better. It was his team that did the science and he was one sixteenth of an inch. Several of his star scientists could not even be located. At least the nanotech division gave him a microphone so he could talk to Helen. He flipped the switch to on. “Helen it will be OK” he heard is own voice re-broadcast on a giant earpiece located about three inches from his plastic prison. The only thing to do was wait.

 

One hour later.

 

Helen finally quit crying. “Pull yourself together girl” she thought. She then got up to go talk with her husband.  Frank was relieved to finally see Helen emerge from the hallway. Her eyes were red and her right cheek was as well from crying against her pillows. Frank flipped the switch on his headpiece. “Helen the earpiece!” yelled Frank. Helen stared over at the tiny plastic box. From this distance she couldn’t even see Frank. She walked over to the kitchen table standing directly above the box. She could just make out his arms and legs but his facial features were to small to see standing up. She lowered her face to the box. Frank was jumping up and down and pointing. That’s when she heard Frank’s voice. She reached over and put in the earpiece.

 

“Helen I love you we will get through this…” just hearing him speak caused Helens eyes to well up. “but we need to talk.” After Frank and Helen had finished talking she felt much better. Frank’s optimism and confidence gave her some much needed comfort and reassurance. Just as Helen was about to go to the store to get the things that Frank thought they would need she heard Frank’s voice over the earpiece, which she hadn’t taken out yet.

 

“And Helen can you please let me out of this box I’d like some fresh air” said Frank. Helen laughed, “No problem. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be in there any way.” She lowered to see Frank better and gently opened the tiny container. She didn’t trust herself to pick Frank up so she offered him a fingernail and gave him a lift to the tabletop. She dropped to her knees so her eyes were even with the table to get a better look at her tiny husband.

 

He was so small she could just make out his facial features. He was standing there with a goofy grin on his face staring back. She let out a giggle. “What’s so funny blondie?” Frank giggled back. “You standing there with your goofy grin.” Helen replied. “Helen you’re utterly enormous either one of your eyes dwarf me many times over….and so beautiful” said Frank. Helen blushed and moved her lips in a kissing motion as she stood up. “I’ll be back soon sweety.” said Helen. “I’ll be in the pool” joked Frank. “I love that man” thought Helen as she laughed and went to the store.

Chapter 2 by minuss

The next day.

 

Frank woke up in his plastic box on the headboard of the bed. He and Helen thought it best that he be in the container when she was asleep. He walked to the wall of the container and looked down over the bed. Helen was asleep. She was never one to wake up that early. She rolled from her side to her back and as she did so the covers retreated from her massive breasts. Frank’s dick was immediately sprung but he was confused. She usually slept in her nightgown.

 

“Sweety. Wake-Up” Frank called. Helen began to stir. “How come your naked?” he asked. “I figured since I couldn’t find any tiny clothes for you I would stay naked too.” Said Helen as she kicked off the blankets giving Frank the full view. “I appreciate the gesture but its kind of depressing. You’re so beautiful but since I can’t have you its bloody torture.” Reasoned Frank. “Who says you can’t have me” said Helen as she raised up on all fours and turned to look at her tiny husband on the head board.

 

For Frank it was worse than torture. If he was normal sized he’d grab her by the hips and give it to her doggy style but he wasn’t. And her teasing was becoming annoying. “Sweety. Please don’t tease I have no hope of pleasing you. You’re simply to big.” Pleaded Frank. Helen would have none of it she reached up and plucked Frank’s container off the headboard and brought it up to her face. “Sweetheart we may not be able to make love like before, but we can still be intimate. Remember you said last night you want to participate in life as much as you can. Well this is a big part of life.” She was right. Frank had no response.

 

Helen set Frank underneath her on the bed. Frank looked up through the plastic box and saw Helen’s massive tits suspended above. “My god your boobs are incredible” Frank muttered. Grinning Helen lowered her chest and planted her left nipple directly on top of Frank’s box. Frank heard a thump as her gigantic nipple made contact. As she lowered herself further her boobs began to flatten against the bed until she was finally laying flat on her chest. Frank’s world was totally dark as he was completely under his wife’s left boob. “Incredible. Your boob has completely enveloped me. I can hear nothing but your heart beat and see nothing but darkness.” Described Frank.

 

Helen lay like this taking a couple of deep breathes concentrating on Frank’s play by play trying to imagine what it was like for him. She lifted herself up and about freaked when she didn’t see Frank. “Whoooaaaaahh!” yelled Frank as the plastic container fell from Helen’s tit. “You OK.” Giggled Helen. “Oh yeah, just got a sore butt.” Responded Frank. “Hold on.” Instructed Helen as she used her right nipple to push the container around the bed. After positioning the box with her tit she rose up and repositioned herself so she was spread directly in front of Frank. Frank was in awe as Helen began to stroke her vaginal lips, and then began to gently pry them open. “I want your pussy so bad!” said Frank as he rubbed his cock against the wall.

 

On cue Helen picked the tiny container and began to slip it into herself. “Oh my God.” Shouted Frank. “Oh Frank take me now.” moaned Helen as she pushed the tiny container completely in with her middle and index finger and then began to masturbate furiously. Frank heard the container make creaking noises as Helen’s love muscles began to tighten, but it was well constructed and held. Frank had actually climaxed on insertion but to assist Helen he would chime in with an “Oh baby” or “Yes” every so often. At one point Frank let out an “Oh Baby.” That was met with hysterical laughter from Helen. “What’s so funny out there?” inquired Frank. “Its just that I’ve been done for at least three “Oh baby”s and two “Yes”s. explained Helen. “Well then let me out. Its hot in here.” Replied Frank. “After I get out of the shower.” Said Helen as she took the earpiece out and turned on the water. “Helen wait.” Called out Frank in futility.

 

Helen got out of the shower put her hair into a pony tail and put the earpiece back in. “Helen you there yet?” she heard Frank pitifully ask. “Is my teensy weensy hubby ready to come out of my big pussy?” Helen playfully asked patting her cunt. “Thank God I thought you would never get out. Yes. Its so hot in here.” Commented Frank. With quite a bit of difficulty Helen extracted Frank’s tiny box from her pussy. When light finally hit Frank he was laying on his back in pools of his own sweat looking up at his humungous wife who was smiling down at him.

 

“So how was it for you hubby?” asked Helen. “It was great except for the end. I can’t believe you took a shower with me in your pussy. The heat was becoming unbearable.” Complained Frank. “Ahhhh. Poor baby. Is there anything I can do to make it up” Said Helen as she lowered her self so her right eye was only inches from the transparent container. “My God he IS tiny. Even the box is large in comparison. And he looked exhausted” she thought. There was some truth to what Frank said. Without being creative there would be no way he could ever please her physically again. “He could use my clit for a trampoline and I wouldn’t even notice” Helen thought to herself.

 

 “For starters you can let me out of this box.” Said Frank. “Your wish is my command” replied Helen as she opened the box and lifted Frank out again with her fingernail. She gently placed him on the bed. Frank sat down on the sheet exhausted. Helen’s chin rested on her hands as she gazed down at her miniature husband. “Oh that feels good” commented Frank. “What does?” asked Helen. “Each of your breathes feels like a 20 mph gust.” Answered Frank. “Well in the Samuelson bed we adjust the weather to your liking.” Said Helen smiling as she took a breathe and began to let out a sustained blow. For Frank the gust went from 20 to 60 mph. “A little less.” Frank yelled. “Perfect” yelled Frank back as Helen complied with a sustained 30 mph (to Frank) gust.

 

“I know, let me walk on you sweety” said Frank. “I haven’t got to feel your touch, except your fingernail since the accident.” “I don’t know Frank you are very tiny. What if I lose you?” Replied Helen. “We have the earpiece you can’t lose me.” Responded Frank. With that Helen carefully gave Frank a lift to her left thigh and lay back flat on her back resting her head on a pillow so she could see the tiny spec that was her husband. “So where are you going to go sweety?” asked Helen. Frank turned and saw Helen’s gaze on him and said, “The first place I went when I first got your clothes off…your tits of course” responded Frank. Helen laughed as she watched the tiny spec slowly begin to move in the direction of her boobs.

 

Frank finally made it to the base of Helens breast. He was floored. Her tit was the size of a large hill to him. “Helen I’m going to climb your tit but I can’t do it from the underside the slope is impossible” stated Frank. “That’s great sweety.” Replied Helen. She hoped Frank was having a good time because this wasn’t doing much for her. She couldn’t even feel him treading on her skin and she was so worried about twitching the wrong way or sneezing.

 

Five minutes later Frank had finally worked himself around to the other side of her boobs and had made the ascent to her areole. “Damn your nipple is humungous, but I think I can climb it.” Said Frank. Before he could make it to the giant nub he saw a gigantic finger and thumb coat the nipple with saliva and then he felt a 60 mph sustained wind from his back. The nipple instantly doubled in size. Fully erect it now stood about half an inch or close to 50 feet at Frank’s size. “First you were concerned, but now you’re trying to kill me.” Frank said looking back at Helen who was smiling mischievously. “You sounded too confident. Now it’ll be more of a challenge. Besides if you get in trouble I can always rescue you.” Helen answered back.

 

Ten minutes later Frank had succeeded in scaling Helens nipple and stood atop of it drenched in sweat with an enormous grin and arms raised over his head. Then he acted out on a thought he had on the way up. Helen’s nipple was covered in pores of different sizes. He found one that was just right and began fucking Helen’s nipple. “Are you humping my nipple sweety?” Helen asked straining to see. All she got back was an “Oh Yes!”.

 

When Frank had finished he stood up and for a moment he forgot that he had been shrunk. Helen was glad he was happy she left out the fact her nipple had returned to its normal size when he was only half way up. But it was 10:30am and she had to do her laps. “Well Mr. Horndog, I’m going to do my laps do you want to come outside or stay in? Either way you have to go back in the box.” asked Helen. The question crashed Frank back into his reality. “Outside I guess” he muttered.

Chapter 3 by minuss

One Month Later.

 

Helen was looking forward to the trip to Florida. She needed a change of scenery. She hadn’t left the house very much since Frank’s accident. She had cancelled all of the activities and social routines that she used to indulge in. Frank urged her not to but she felt guilty leaving him at home trapped in his box. He said he didn’t mind but she knew that he hated being in there, because whenever he could he was asking to be let out so he could get some air and walk about.

 

“Here you go. And thank you” said Helen giving a generous tip to the cab driver who helped her carry her luggage into the airport. “Are we on the plane yet?” asked Frank. “No we just now arrived at the airport. It’ll be another 4 hours at least before we’re in Florida and I can get you out.” Replied Helen. “Yes, but its so hot.” Complained Frank. “Take a dip in one of the water droplets I put in with you.” Suggested Helen. “God I hope he doesn’t bug me the whole way there. He was the one that didn’t want to be X-rayed.” Thought Helen.

 

At first Frank and Helen could not figure away to hide his box without it being examined or X-rayed (perhaps jeopardizing Frank in either case) until Helen had an idea after having sex with Frank. (well with Frank’s tiny box) She realized she could easily conceal it in her pussy until they got to Florida. Frank didn’t like the idea, but could not come up with an alternative. So ever since Helen had gotten out of the shower in the morning she had Frank inside his capsule buried deep in her pussy.

 

Helen was totally irritated. Not only had she had to pack by herself, she had to lug everything around too and the airport security lines were intolerable. That and since she didn’t wear clothes that much anymore it seemed she was itching all over. Then, finally, when it was her turn to go through the security scanner she found out she was one of the lucky ones to get a closer examination. “Arms to your side, ma’am.” Said the guard. “Hey!” protested Helen. The guard had placed his hands on both her tits and squeezed. “This is serious business ma’am. Do you have a problem?” retorted the guard. “No. Just hurry it up.” Replied Helen.

 

She couldn’t believe the gall, but honestly it was kind of a turn on. Even though he was ugly it was the first time her tits had been groped like that by someone beside herself in a month. For all their sex games there was just no way Frank could physically do many of the things that Helen used to love. Post Sand Creek breast play for Helen consisted of Frank climbing her nipple and then humping it or him marching around her boob while she nervously watched.

 

5 hours later.

 

Finally the light of day hit Frank’s eyes. He thought the moment would never come. It was bad enough being in the box but being stuck up Helen’s pussy for 5 hours was agonizing. It didn’t take long at all for the temperature of his plastic prison to reach 97 or 98 degrees. So he’d been baking. When Helen finally popped the top of the container open he took deep breathes of fresh air in as fast as he could.

 

“There, I got you out as soon as we got to the condo sweety.” Stated Helen. “Please get me out of this box.” Frank exclaimed. Helen obliged offering Frank her fingernail. She set him on the bathroom sink of the hotel. Frank was happy to be out of the container. “I’m going to take a shower sweety I suggest you get cleaned up too.” Said Helen.

 

With that she ran her fingers under the faucet collecting water and dropping some of it in front of Frank. The pool that formed was chin deep and perhaps fifty-feet in diameter to him. He used to be a scientist and even he didn’t want to think of how many gallons it could have been. It was the little things such as this that always reminded him of how small he was in relation to Helen.

 

Frank gazed up at his gigantic wife. After creating a bathing area for him Frank watched his wife nonchalantly shake the excess water from her hand and effortlessly begin to get her own shower water ready. She bent over testing the water. Frank imagined himself normal sized. He was leaning over her grabbing her fantastic rack, kneading each full round orb with his hands while kissing the back of her neck. He imagined her moaning in pleasure as he slid his member into her pussy which he could just barley see peeking at him from under her buttocks. The sputtering start of the showerhead broke him out of his daydream.

 

“Snap out of it lover boy!” Frank heard his own voice amplified in the gigantic earpiece that lay on the other side of the sink. “Did you say something?” asked Helen. Frank looked up, his wife had already put the earpiece back in and was looking in his direction. “Nothing sweety. I just said ‘Boy this water feels good.’ That’s all.” Lied Frank. “Oh I’m glad you like it.” Said Helen as she set the earpiece down and stepped into the shower.

 

Frank hadn’t even got in the water yet; in fact he was a good twenty feet from it. It was yet another reminder of how small he was. He so longed to be in the shower with her but he was stuck on the sink with his spilled drops of water to swim in feeling sorry for himself. His beautiful one and a half mile tall wife, and yes he had done the calculations, was in the shower by herself. How long could he go on like this? How long could she?

 

Helen was glad to finally be rid of her itchy clothes and it felt even better to get in the shower. She was sweaty and tense from the travel. She lathered up and then began to rinse off. As she rinsed her tits off she tried to recreate the grab she received at the airport. The memories of the sensation from the airport came rushing back. Those memories triggered memories of her and Frank before the accident. Her pussy began to moisten. Her mind then quickly associated to the tiny Frank bathing 4 feet away on the sink. Feeling guilty she pulled her hands away from her chest and finished her shower.

 
Chapter 4 by minuss

2 days later.

 

Frank was gazing out at the blue ocean. He could hear the waves crashing and see the people swimming and playing volleyball. That’s where he would be: playing volleyball. He loved to play and he was good at it. Well, at his old size he was. He and Helen would play for hours on this very beach and cool off in the ocean afterwards. A shadow fell over him breaking his trance. It was Helen. She had sat her beer next to his box and it blocked out the sun. Was this supposed to be vacation? Watching other people doing things that you longed to do, but couldn’t? Frank gazed up at his wife. She was reading a book. It seemed his lot was hers to. She never read, certainly not on vacation. “Helen.” Called Frank.

 

“Yes. Sweety.” Answered Helen. “You should go play some volleyball. Just because I can’t doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t.” reasoned Frank. As much as she loved to play she hadn’t even considered it a possibility with Frank with her. “Sweety. I can’t just leave you here by yourself.” Responded Helen. “Go ahead sweety, I’ll be fine. Take the earpiece with you and besides you need to work on your serve remember. Just make sure I can see the game” Urged Frank. “Well. OK, but I’m only going to play one game.” Helen said.

 

Helen had no trouble finding a partner and with Frank telling her where the ball was and where to pass it to she was magnificent. Frank would not let her come back until she finished winning three games straight. “You were great baby. I don’t think they thought you could play.” Stated Frank as Helen dusted herself off and began to walk back. “Thanks to you - the eyes in the back of my head that is.” Admitted Helen.

 

Just as she got back to her chair she heard a voice calling from behind. “Miss. You were great! You have to let me buy you a drink.” Said her young and handsome volleyball partner. Helen heard Frank laughing in the microphone. “Uh. I can’t I’m married.” Helen stated. “Oh. Sorry.” Said the young man as he turned to walk away. “You should have had him send the drink over.” Admonished Frank. “I would have had to sit with him at the bar sweety. And besides I’ve been away for to long somebody could have thought you were litter and thrown you in the trash or something.” Stated Helen matter-of-factly as she began to gather her things. As she grabbed the cooler handle she gazed over at the young man who was getting some flack from his friends. Only then did she notice that part of her did wish to be over at the bar with him.

 

She had no idea the effect the innocent comment had. It was the first time he had felt like he was on vacation and reality came crashing down again. She was right. Someone could have mistaken his plastic prison for an empty tic-tac container or some other garbage and thrown him away. It was just another in a series of reminders of how small and insignificant he was to the real world. “Quit it!” Frank thought to himself as he slapped himself in the face. As optimistic and confident as he was it was a tiring fight keeping himself motivated for his so called life.

  

3 hours later

 

Frank was watching television on a piece of paper that was on the bed. They figured out early on it was the easiest and quickest way to move him about when he was out of his box. Helen was in the kitchen putting away dinner. Frank had eaten some bits of pre-chewed chicken, a tiny portion of a smashed pea, and some swigs from a drop of wine. Helen had two chicken legs, half a can of peas, some peaches and two glasses of wine. Frank loved Helen, but he always hated watching her eat.

 

She never had been the most graceful at the dinner table, but now it was amplified by her immense size. Seeing his wife tearing chicken flesh, tendon, and skin from a chicken bone the size of a skyscraper always served as healthy reminder to stay as far away from her food as possible. He already had more than one nightmare about being accidentally eaten. Frank saw his wife in the nude, as usual since his accident, set a bowl and a glass of water on the night sand. She then turned walking back towards the kitchen.

 

What an incredible ass. She really was cut in a perfect hourglass figure if anything she was maybe a little to curvy, but that’s like saying a woman’s tits are too big. It was perhaps the part of her he missed the most. Sure she had a great rack but he regularly visited it; whether he was walking around on her boobs or climbing and humping her nipple. Her ass along with her pussy was forbidden territory so to speak.

 

Sure he got plenty of close-ups from the inside of his box or the assorted transparent dildos Helen had purchased, but she never let him visit those areas when outside his box. She said she couldn’t see him for one and two was afraid he would fall in and be smashed. Nope all he could do was look. And look he did as she walked to the kitchen her butt cheeks would alternatively lift and fall with each step forming clefts that pointed to the darkened area where her legs met; the backdoor to her pussy, which used to belong to him but now was quarantined for his own safety.

 

Helen was giddy at the surprise she had for Frank as she walked into the kitchen to retrieve her full glass of wine. She grabbed her wine and returned to the bed setting her wine on the nightstand. She climbed on the bed and reached down near her feet to retrieve the piece of paper Frank was watching TV from. Frank saw her reaching for the paper and braced himself. She was always careful and deliberate but she liked to bend the paper in the middle when she picked it up so there was less chance of him falling out.

 

“You were so sweet today suggesting that I play volleyball. I decided to return the favor.” Said Helen as she placed Frank and the paper he was on to her side. “What are you doing sweety?” Frank asked. “You’ll see.” Helen stated giggling. Helen was between Frank and the nightstand. She seemed to be reaching continuously over to the nightstand but because of her size he had no hope of seeing anything else she was doing.

 

Helen offered her fingernail to Frank and she whisked him to the top of her right boob setting him on her areole next to her nipple. “Welcome to the Tropics of Helen.” She stated. It was amazing she had placed sand on her stomach stretching half way to her boobs and all the way to the edge of her blonde bush. In the middle was a vast (to Frank) pool of water in the center of which was her belly button, which was completely submerged. “I figured you deserved some beach time too. I had the idea when I was patting the sand off my stomach after the volleyball game.” Commented Helen.

 

Frank was speechless. He finally muttered “Thank You sweety” as he began to march down her humungous boob. “Here let me give you a lift.” Suggested Helen offering him her fingernail. He was quickly transported to a spot of sand that was probably an inch for Helen from the pool of water. “This is a perfect spot.” Said Frank. Helen was propped up on some pillows watching her tiny husband as he began to make his way towards the artificial ocean she created on her tummy.

 

Frank was having some difficulty. The sand looked a lot more like sand from Helen’s boob. Walking on it was more like walking on large rocks some as big as a basketball. He wouldn’t let the sand ruin his wife’s gesture or his attempt at some normality. He stopped at the edge of the water remembering the microphone. “Helen. I need to set the microphone down to swim.” Called Frank. Figuring it wouldn’t survive submergence in water he took it off setting it on some of Helen’s bare skin. Part of him shuttered at parting with it the other part of him needed to.

 

Free of his tether to the large world Frank explored this tiny world Helen created. He swam on Helen’s belly and over her belly button. He looked up and could see her smiling face ever watchful unsure if she could actually see what he was doing. Try as he might he could not swim to the bottom of her belly button. He finally got out of the water and went back to the microphone. It was still there. It was the only we he could communicate with Helen and the outside world. It felt dangerous to be away from it, but he liked the feeling.

 

“Sweety. I’m going to walk to your pussy.” Said Frank with as much confidence and authority that he could muster hoping to sway his wife. “No Frank, your too small. I can barely see you where you are and besides I don’t think you can get there anyway.” Vetoed Helen. The last stinging remark angered Frank. “Sweetheart I need to do this.” Pleaded Frank as if his very life depended on it. As tiny as he was Helen could sense the passion in his voice. She wondered whether he would comply if she told him no. She could certainly pick him up and place him in his box, but if he didn’t want to go he could easily be injured in the process. “OK, but at least let me clean myself off first.” Suggested Helen offering her fingernail to him.

 

Helen sat Frank on his paper then she rolled carefully off the bed to the opposite side of Frank. Standing up she turned to face Frank as she patted the sand from the belly. “Why do you want to walk to my pussy?” asked Helen. Frank smelled a renege coming. “I need to so I feel more like a man. I need to make love with you. I can’t do it from inside the box or one of your dildos. In those I’m simply along for the ride with no control over even my own movements being tossed to and fro with every move you make. Granted I’m very small, but I still have the same urges. It’s very demeaning for me to have to hump your nipple and I even need your help to do that. I need this.” Frank pleaded gazing up at his wife as she finished raking sand particles from her bush.

 

“Oh Frank. I can understand and appreciate your urges and needs. I know life hasn’t been easy this past month, but it simply is too risky. I can’t let you endanger yourself even to satisfy these urges. If you want to make love we can…” Frank rarely lost his temper but when he did he often could not control what he said. This rebuff set off a chain reaction that had been building for a month.

 

“Listen to yourself Helen.” Interrupted Frank. “You can’t let me. It’s too risky. You’re not my mother you’re my wife. You are supposed to support me. It’s my risk to take. It’s my life to live. Is it not enough that I don’t have freedom of movement or intellectual diversion? Is it not enough that I have to jack-off inside a dildo or hump your nipple? Do you have to take away my self-determination too? Hell, I should be lucky you even let me take the risk to hump your nipple. What if I fell off? I might break my bloody neck!” Frank ranted.

 

“Frank! How can you say that? I’ve done nothing but sacrifice for you. I’ve devoted my life the past month to nothing but serving you.” Helen shot back folding her arms over her tremendous tits creating a cleavage line of epic proportions that went wasted and unnoticed in the heat of the argument. “I didn’t ask you to quit your activities. You did that on your own. What’s worse is you did it out of pity. Not love. You can take that pity and shove it up your ass!” attacked Frank. Helen stood speechless with her arms folded a stream of tears began leaking out of each gigantic blue eye. She began to whimper. Frank watched strangely feeling a sense of accomplishment with the thrill of victory rushing through his veins. Just as the feeling turned to guilt and sorrow for what he had said Helen spoke.

 

“This conversation is over.” Said Helen as she took her earpiece out and sat it on the nightstand. Frank braced himself as she leaned over the bed her hand racing towards the paper. Helen grabbed the paper folding it greatly. Frank went tumbling to the fold. She took about four steps away from the bed. Frank heard a tremendous thunderclap. It was a tear from Helen that had hit the paper luckily nowhere near him. Helen lowered the paper to the tiled floor of the condo. Rising back up she wiped her eyes and placed her hands on her hips looking down at Frank (a tiny spec to her) on the paper.

 

Frank never saw Helen at this angle and especially not from outside his capsule. His gaze rose and rose he never thought he’d reach her face. She stood there gazing down at him like a female colossus, hands on her hips, legs spread slightly, peering over her gigantic boobs. “You are not sleeping anywhere near me tonight Frank.” Said Helen as she stepped over Frank and his paper heading towards the kitchen. Each step rattled Frank to the bone. She grabbed a new wine bottle and opened it. She had already had three glasses. He noticed that she didn’t even grab a glass before she turned and began walking back towards him.

 

“Far be it from me to try to protect you Frank, but I’d stay on the paper tonight if I were you.” Helen said looking down at the piece of notebook paper as she approached. She gauged her steps so that her right toes just touched the paper as she stepped over it on the way to the bed. Since the accident she had never used her size to intimidate Frank, but after the verbal assault she just weathered she saw it as her only defense. “What a prick.” She thought to herself as she flopped down on the bed, took a swig of wine, and began channel surfing.

 

Frank saw her foot land on part of the paper. As she stepped over him a massive gust carried him to the edge of the paper in the direction that Helen was walking. After he quit sliding he quickly gazed up seeing her giant pussy and ass pass far overhead. His eyes followed her to the bed where she flopped down and took a swig from the bottle. “Shit” he said out loud to himself. “I fucked up.” He thought. He was right. Normally when he and Helen fought like this he could apologize profusely to her, begin to cuddle, and then have make up sex with her cementing the apology.

 

However, the situation being what it was she had total power over the communication channels. He couldn’t even apologize to her much less bond with her in bed afterwards. He saw her take another swig. Helen could put away a lot of liquor but she generally needed to be taken care of if she did. This could be a long night unless he could get her to talk to him. “Helen!” he yelled. Helen heard the earphone crackle with Frank’s voice. “Fuck him.” She thought to herself. “He can spend a cold night on the floor for what he said to me” she reasoned. She took another swig.

Chapter 5 by minuss

2 hours later.

 

“Bang!” Frank was jolted awake. He heard Helen laughing hysterically. He rubbed his eyes looking over towards the bed. She had fallen out. He noticed she had emptied the second bottle of wine as well. “Oh boy.” He said to himself. “Oh Frankie. I fell out of bed. Come pick me up. HICK-UP. Oh that’s right you can’t cause you’re the size of an ant - or is it a flea. HICK-UP. Hey flea boy I’m talking to you. HICK-UP.” Mumbled Helen. She was to drunk to remember she didn’t have the earphone in.

 

“Oh Fuck.” Frank said. Noticing that Helen had managed to get up on all fours and was crawling as best she could towards him. Helen would never intentionally harm him but Frank doubted she would remember any of this in the morning. Either way her coordination wasn’t the best right now. Frank began to go through the numerous ways she could accidentally kill him.

 

“Oh Frank. Where are you? You little bug. HICK-UP.” Blurted Helen as she placed her hands on either side of the paper letting her boobs hang directly above. She scanned the paper for Frank finally spotting the spec. Shadow enveloped Frank he looked up and saw Helen’s tremendous titties hanging directly above him and still wobbling ever so slightly from her drunkenness. He looked up her chest past her tits and realized her drunken gaze was trained directly on him. The last month of caring for him had made her vision a little more acute at least when it came to spotting Frank.

 

“So you want to fuck my pussy little bug? What makes you think I want a louse like you crawling anywhere near my pussy? HICK-UP. I’m not totally cruel though I’ll let you stick your microscopic dick into my nipple hole. HICK-UP” Helen lowered herself placing her left breast directly over Frank. Frank’s field of vision was reduced to nothing but Helen’s nipple and part of her areole. “Helen! You’re too close!” screamed Frank as the giant nipple scraped the paper in front of him almost knocking him over. “HICK-UP. There you go fuck my giant nipple” Helen drunkenly mumbled as she let her unimaginable tons of tit flesh drop towards Frank like some booby avalanche. Frank refused to imagine what would have happened had the giant nipple directly hit him.

 

No sooner than she dropped herself Helen rose up. “Oh I forgot you’re to good to fuck my nipple now. HICK-UP. You’re a big man. You want to fuck my pussy. HICK-UP” Helen said repositioning herself. Frank saw what was about to happen and began to run. He looked up. Her ass was descending quickly. “BAM!” Helen had sat on the paper. Had Frank not been blown forward by the air gusts her movement created she likely would have squashed him.

 

“Well big man” Helen mocked. “HICK-UP. I’m waiting come take me now.” Helen could see the spec that was Frank he was about an inch in front of her pussy. What she couldn’t see was that Frank was just now regaining his senses. He turned and looked up. Helen was sitting on the paper the crack of her ass was about 100 feet in front of him his gaze lead up to her fur-covered vulva parted by her 250-300 foot long pussy slit. Her hands rested high up on her knees. Her blue eyes focused on him from above her picture perfect tits. Helen used to keep well shaven but she really hadn’t had a reason to since the accident.

 

Seeing that Frank had made no movements towards her Helen began to laugh. “Let me walk to your pussy.” She Mocked. “Honestly. HICK-UP. What were you planning to do? Look at its size compared to you. It could swallow you whole and I would never even notice. HICK-UP. Just a tiny speck of lint in my pussy is all you would be.” huffed Helen as she spread her vulva lips displaying her inner lips to Frank.

 

Frank was well aware of the danger Helen’s body especially her pussy posed. His plan was to get as close as possible and masturbate on her from the edge of her slit or as close as he could get. “What? Changed your mind have you? HICK-UP.” Taunted Helen sliding her middle finger into her pussy and pulling it out. “Well. You’re no fun tiny. Guess I’ll have to go find a real man to do the job. HICK-UP.” Teased Helen as she stood up. “But first I think I’ll have a shot or two of Tequila. HICK-UP.” Said Helen as she stumbled over to the kitchen cabinet and pulled out the Cuervo.

 

Frank knew she made an empty threat about getting another man to do the job, but he was considerably concerned about the two additional shots she had just downed. “SHIT! All out, Frankie HICK-UP, I guess I’LL have to go get another bottle since you’re tiny and all. HICK-UP.” Said Helen as she haphazardly put on her bikini and almost fell out the door.

 

Helen was seeing double as she left the condo. Most of the condo resort was dark, but she saw some light emanating from the patio bar. She stumbled on as straight a line as she could to the bar. Finally, she reached it tripping over a bar stool but steadying herself on the bar. “I’ll have a bottle of Tequila. HICK-UP” demanded Helen. “Whoooah. Miss even if I were to sell you anything we don’t sell whole bottles here. I can sell you a single shot of something, but it looks to me as if you’ve had enough.” Said the bartender. “Then sell me the shot and I’ll give it to her” said a male voice from the other end of the bar. It was Helen’s volleyball teammate. “Sam, if she pukes your cleaning it up.” Said the bartender as he poured the shot.

 

Frank wondered how long it would take Helen to figure out that all the liquor stores were closed before she stumbled back. He was just glad that she hadn’t rented a car. CLICK! Frank jumped on his feet hearing the deadbolt unlock. The first thing Frank saw was Helen. One of her boobs had fallen out of her bikini, and then Frank saw an anonymous hand reach from behind her and flip her bikini top down off the other. “The bet doesn’t say that you can touch Mr. Man.” Said Helen stepping into the condo. She could function OK but was on the verge of a blackout. She had two more at the bar. Frank’s throat fell through his stomach as he saw the man from the volleyball game enter behind her.

 

“I don’t have a ruler so – HICK-UP – How do you suppose we settle this?” wondered Helen. “Well. We’ll have to compare side by side. You squeeze your tits together and make the biggest line you can and I’ll lay my dick over the top to see which is bigger. And remember winner gets a body shot.” Said Sam as he dropped his trunks. Frank had already turned around unable to stop what was about to happen and unable to watch.

 

Helen couldn’t believe his size. This would be close. She had a lot of cleavage but Sam had a lot of cock. She knelt down so Sam could position his package for the comparison. She felt his sack graze her tits as he positioned himself. She looked down seeing that her cleavage was a little longer. She felt her pussy moisten. She wanted the dick that was right in front of her so bad. “Looks like you win.” Sam said breaking Helen’s stare. He could tell from the lust behind her glassy eyes that he had her as she looked up at him.

 

She started to stand and Sam held his ground as she did allowing his stiff member to slide between her tits and down her abdomen, as she stood straight up. This was too much for Helen as she went straight to kiss him throwing her arms over his shoulders. Frank turned hearing the sucking sounds and through teary eyes saw his giantess wife in the arms of another man. The night was agonizing for Frank. Sam certainly didn’t leave any task undone. The only consolation was that he heard his name emanate from Helen’s moans when her noises were understandable.

Chapter 6 by minuss

8 Hours Later.

 

Helen opened her eyes. Her head hurt a little but she felt pretty good otherwise. She rolled over and saw Sam pull his trunks over his bare ass. Which triggered vague disjointed flash backs to last night. “So, I’ve got to go to work in an hour. I work here at the condo. You want to meet up after…” planned Sam. “No. No. No. Stupid!” Helen interrupted. “What?!” replied Sam. “Its not you. Its just this was a mistake. I’m married. I got in a fight and….” Helen recalled. “Well, is your husband even here it looks like you just packed for one.” Noticed Sam. “Well, its complicated but you have to go.” said Helen getting out of bed buck ass naked. She felt ashamed. “But…” protested Sam. “No. Just consider last night a one-night stand and there is no sequel. Now go.” Said Helen as she guided Sam to the door. She got him out the door and shut it but quickly reopened it. “Did you use a rubber?”  She asked him. “Yes. Are you sure you don’t wanna…” questioned Sam. “No. Thank-You. Good-bye.” Helen said curtly and shut the door.

 

“Sweety.” Said Helen tears beginning to well up as she made her way to the earphone on the side of the bed. She retrieved it and put it in her ear. “Honey. I don’t remember hardly anything from last night. It was meaningless.” She justified. “Ohhh. Sooo Slutzilla speaks.” Frank angrily retorted. “Not only did you fuck another man, but you did it right in front of me.” Lectured Frank as he looked up to Helen who had made her way over to his paper.

 

“I said I’m sorry sweety. What more do you want? I can’t undo what has been done.” Helen said wiping tears from under her eyes so she could spot Frank. Her eyes about popped out of her head. Sam’s used rubber was lying across Frank’s paper. “Yeah! And your donkey dick boyfriend could have killed me when he tossed his condom away!” Frank yelled looking at the humungous rubber and then up at his wife. She was smiling.

 

Helen could barely contain her laughter. This shouldn’t be funny, but for some unexplained reason it was. Her husband was pissed and yelling at her and he had every right she had just cheated on him, but for some reason seeing the tiny spec that he was dwarfed by Sam’s used rubber was just too much. “What are you smiling at?! You think this is funny?!” Frank demanded. “No sweety its not. Well its just kind of funny where it landed that’s all.” Said Helen as she bent over and picked up the condom disposing of it. “You bitch! How dare you make light of my predicament!” Frank railed as his wife returned from disposing of the condom.

 

“Frank, you have every right to be angry but it’s this hateful attitude of yours that caused this in the first place. If you hadn’t been such an asshole I wouldn’t have gotten drunk and this would have never happened. Yet here you go again.” Said Helen matter-of-factly resting her hands on her hips. “Ohhh. So its my fault you turned into Slutzilla and went and fucked the first person you bumped into!” screamed Frank. Helen rolled her eyes and stepped over Frank and his paper and began to walk to the bathroom. “Whatever Frank. I’m taking a shower while you cool down some.” Said Helen taking the earpiece out. “Cool down! You cheatin’ bitch comeback here I’m not done!” Frank screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

Frank could feel Helen beginning to slip away from him, but he couldn’t overcome his own emotions to stem the tide. Regardless of the situation she cheated and that was wrong. “You don’t cheat on someone just because of an argument.” Frank thought to himself. And the way she did it right in front of him. Frank already was powerless because of his size but to rub his face in it. His anger increased the more he thought about it. Then he heard a noise that made his blood boil. Helen was singing in the shower.

 

Helen had felt ashamed and guilty when she first awoke, but Frank’s hatefulness caused it to subside. Now she was left with the afterglow of the best fuck she’d had since the accident. Well actually the only fuck. She figured that what Frank and her had done was little more than masturbation at least for her part. A last gasp of guilt attempted to creep into her mind, but was overwhelmed by the disjointed memories of her sexual escapade from last night. She began to sing.

 

Helen emerged from the shower refreshed. She felt more alive and energetic than she had in weeks. Frank could see it too. From the moment she emerged she seemed surer of her self as she walked and retrieved the earpiece. Frank used the opportunity to lay into her some more about her behavior. Helen simply walked over to where Frank was and bent down and picked him and his paper up. He didn’t let her size or her nakedness distract his train of thought as he continued to verbally bombard her. He could tell she could still hear him, but it was like it was bouncing off of her.

 

Helen placed Frank and his paper on the kitchen table. She pulled up a chair. She could still hear Frank’s voice motoring in her ear but it was more like noise to her now with little meaning and even less substance. She had finally decided that it was pointless to bicker with him in his state of mind. She was in charge. She sat down allowing her massive tits to slap down on the paper. The table shook violently and the little buzzing voice spewing hateful words from the earpiece immediately went silent.

 

Frank was knocked on his ass from the jolt and then blown a good hundred feet by a large wind gust. When he quit sliding he quickly stood up and took in his surroundings. He was on the kitchen table about 200 feet in front of Helen’s tits, which were resting in front of him to his right and left. It was like he was standing between two mountains, or at least large hills. “You were saying?” said Helen resting her arms on the table to the side. Frank noticed she was holding his capsule in her right hand.

 

“What the fuck did you do that for?!” demanded Frank. “Do what?” asked Helen calmly. “Try to smash me with your tits!” answered Frank. “Don’t be silly Frank. This is the natural position for a girl my size when sitting in a chair this close to the table.” She explained. “Well why are you sitting so close?” asked Frank. “So, I can see you my dear.” Said Helen leaning closer in and squinting. She could make out Frank’s silhouette but his facial features were lost to her.

 

Frank didn’t have a response for the last comment. Just then he felt a gust of air and heard a thump. “What the fuck!” exclaimed Frank. Helen had taken the top off of his capsule and had placed it overtop of him effectively trapping him within its transparent walls. “Frank, I’m going out to the beach you can come with me or stay here, but either way you are going in your box.” Said Helen as she lifted Frank his paper and capsule up and slowly flipped it over, which sent Frank tumbling into his capsule. She sat Frank and his capsule down on the table and stood up.

 

Frank was simply stunned by Helen’s actions since she emerged from the shower. She didn’t consult him about things she did to him she simply moved him around and did what she pleased with him as if he was some object. He would not be treated this way. He looked up at Helen. God she was big. Her newfound assertiveness made it much more difficult for Frank to admonish her over her behavior, and her pussy. Her gigantic pussy hung suspended in all its glory some 800 feet above Frank forever out of reach. She was standing there hands resting on her hips looking down smiling, of all things, as if she was lording her size over him daring him to say the wrong thing.

 

The absurdity of it just now hit her, as she stood up looking down at her tiny husband hopelessly trapped in his tiny little box, the fact that she had been arguing with him as an equal last night. She had gotten all worked up and he even made her cry. Sam had reminded her what the company of a real man was like and it liberated her from her old way of thinking. It opened a whole new set of possibilities for her as she looked at her tiny husband.

 

Sure he was still Frank, but the physical difference was just too dramatic. It made her recall from high school biology a major property of organisms from a same species was the ability to reproduce with each other. The thought put a smile on her face as she looked at her tiny husband trapped in his box just below her vagina. He was so small in relation to her sexual machinery that there was no way he could ever reproduce with her. What about kids? There was no way Frank could knock her up at his size. He’d be squished into juice by her even her most feeble pussy spasm.

 

Helen’s deep thoughts were broken. “We are not going to the beach! We have to come to terms with your behavior!” Frank demanded. For the past month Frank had been able pass off acting as him old self vis-à-vis Helen’s and his relationship. It gave him a sense of power and it had made Helen admire his confidence considering his predicament. Yet that was all an illusion that was made possible by the fact Helen’s pattern of behavior in their relationship had not changed either. Now it had and Frank was out of tune with the new reality that Helen had just created. She had to explain it to him.

 

“Frank, I gave you a chance to move on, but you just won’t let it go.” Said Helen as she slid her hands from her hips to her knees and bent over Frank allowing her gigantic boobs to rest on the table just in front of his box. Frank was jolted as Helen’s humungous tits made contact with the table. He was used to Helen’s size but the way she was using it around him this morning sent chills down his spine. Either boob was hundreds of times the size of his box and incomprehensible in size and weight to him, yet she seemed awful cavalier about where they landed.

 

“In case you haven’t noticed I’m bigger than you.” Helen took a deep breath and noticed just how much her tits dwarfed her tiny husband so she corrected herself. “A LOT bigger. If I want to go to the beach I will. If I want to take you with me I will. If I want to leave you in your box I will. Face it Frank, you are helpless and for your own good I will decide what you do. If you can’t deal with that” she let out a short laugh, “then there’s the door.” Helen was trembling as she spoke articulating the new reality. Frank was floored. “You Bitch!” he lashed out. “Shhhhh” sounded Helen. “In fact Frank you’ve been such an asshole as of late I’m going to show what its like when I’m an asshole” said Helen snapping the lid to Frank’s capsule shut. She then stood up picking Frank’s tiny tic-tac sized box up and brought it as close to her eye as possible.

 

Frank was pressed to the floor from the G-force of the rapid elevation. When he stood up he noticed a gigantic blue eye many times larger than himself focused on him. Then he heard Helen’s voice seemingly emanating from everywhere. “Frank you brought this on yourself.” Said Helen. Frank then became almost weightless as the capsule was lowered rapidly past her tits, down her abdomen to her pussy. “No. Helen please don’t put me in there. Its so hot!” pleaded Frank. Helen, with more than a little bit of satisfaction, slowly slid the tiny capsule inside herself. The capsule was tiny so it was an easy fit. “Helen…” was the last thing she heard from Frank as she took the earpiece out.

Chapter 7 by minuss

Helen was surprised to find that she felt sexually excited as she shoved the tiny capsule in. She caressed her outer lips as they closed around Frank’s box. It was certainly to small to be a physical reaction. It had to be a side effect of the liberation she felt as she asserted her dominance over Frank. For all the time that she had known him he was the strong one, the dominant member of the relationship. Helen thought for a moment. “Relationship. Is that what they had now?” she asked herself as she put her bikini on.

 

Leaving the condo for the beach she continued to tread down the philosophical rabbit hole. Frank was her husband, but he was now totally dependent upon her. He was helpless. A relationship is bi-directional, but it really was a one-way street now. Frank could never protect her if she needed it. He could not solve any problems of the real world those would be her burden alone. It was simply physically impossible for him to satisfy her needs, which were re-awakened with Sam. Helen put these thoughts in the back of her mind as she made a beeline for the volleyball net.

 

“Helen! Helen! …. Its no use.” Frank whimpered as he wiped sweat from his brow. “Think, Frank. How did it come to this.” Frank said to himself. It was hot and dark Frank had nothing to do but think about the events that unfolded to put him where he was. Frank was a smart man and it did not take him long to come up with a reasonable hypothesis and it was not one that he liked. Helen had married him for everything he is not now – strong, successful, important. The accident robbed him of all these attributes and Helen was now, at least at a subconscious level, starting to realize this. He had been so wrapped up in adjusting to life on his new scale that he never had much time to analyze the effect on her.

 

Frank continued his analysis. “She certainly now has no qualms about asserting her will on me. Even if I am morally right (i.e. no cheating) she still will get her way.” He thought. Then he remembered her smile when she noticed the rubber that almost landed on him. “What the fuck was that about? Why would she derive pleasure from that?” he wondered. Frank went on, “She respects power and I am powerless; lack of respect, no, contempt. She is resenting me for my own predicament. The fact I can no longer provide what she needs. She will replace this loss by exercising her power over me. Shit! Maybe I’m wrong. Non-sense I’m never wrong. So, what to do?”

 

Helen played volleyball for three hours to free her mind. On the way back she began to think of Frank soaked with his own sweat trapped in her pussy. “Serves him right.” She thought. She then felt her nipples begin to stiffen. “That’s odd.” She thought. Her and Frank were never into any kinky stuff. Yet the fact that she was able to punish Frank so easily for his attitude made her feel omnipotent. And to do it with her pussy of all things over which the argument started. She told him he couldn’t walk to her pussy and now she was using the very thing he had coveted to punish him. She made it back to the condo and stripped. She stood in the bathroom stroking her bush mulling Frank’s fate. “I think I’ll shower before I let him out.” She thought to herself smiling as she readied the water relishing her absolute power over her tiny husband.

 

Frank was blinded, as his pupils were slow to respond to the change in light as Helen extracted him from her pussy. He rubbed his eyes and her gigantic slit came into focus. He was knocked to the floor as his box was quickly transported to Helen’s face. He could see she had her earphone in as he got to his feet. “There you go.” Said Helen popping the top off of the capsule. The fresh air felt wonderful on Frank’s wet skin. “Here you go lets get you out of there.” Said Helen offering Frank her index finger.

 

He stepped out onto the top of her fingernail and she slowly brought him right before her face. “Sweety. I hope you learned your lesson. I can be as nice to you as you are to me. If your sweet tonight I’ll let you play on my boobies.” Said Helen as she sat Frank down on a piece of paper next to her. It had a drop of wine, a stack of mashed potatoes as big as Frank, and some partially chewed chicken it looked like. Frank was famished and dug in.

 

After eating he thought about what his response would be to the day’s events. He couldn’t be treated this way and still feel human. At the same time he was horny and did want to hump Helen’s nipple. Her current pleasant demeanor was obviously contingent upon him dropping the fact that she had cheated on him with Sam. It was a tough decision for Frank, but his sex drive won out as he decided to bite his tongue, for now. He took in his wife’s profile from head to toe. She was lying on her side facing him with her head propped on her left hand, as on a pedestal, watching him watch her. In truth, at his size, she couldn’t make out what he was doing, but this fact easily escaped Frank.

 

She was like a mountain range to Frank. Her long smooth and tanned legs starting with her feet were the foothills gradually tapering upward to her curvy hip, which was raised further still because Helen’s right hand was tucked between her legs blocking her pussy from view but only partially obscuring her expansive blonde bush. He guessed that the outside of her hip was over 2000 feet high at his scale. She was so big in relation to him he felt insignificant to be in her presence.

 

His gaze continued along her contour as her hip dipped into her waste quite dramatically only to begin escalating once again as his eyes followed her line up to her arm, chest, and shoulders. Her arm and gravity were squeezing her tits, which were trapped between the bed and her arm - one tit piled on top the other. His gaze reached her smiling face. She had put her golden blonde hair in a ponytail and her sky blue eyes seemed locked with his. He wondered what was going through her head.

 

Helen was relishing her size compared to her tiny husband. When she had him close to her eyes she could just make out his face, but when she placed him just 2 feet away on his paper his smallness once again turned him into a tiny spec without shape or form. “Hell, without the microphone that’s what he would be for all practical purposes. A large dust particle.” She thought to herself.

 

Her mind recalled the day’s events. How she took control and then dominated Frank with her pussy and how powerless he was to stop her. They truly did have an asynchronous relationship dynamic now. How could she respect something so helpless let alone love it? She literally had god like power over Frank and his environment, yet for some reason this realization hit a chord and did stir some sexual feeling in her. Though it wasn’t a biological or emotional lust attached to Frank. It was lust at her power, size, and feminine form.

 

Helen’s hand was already between her legs. She began to stroke her outer lips. She wanted to put Frank back in, but she needed a pretext. It wasn’t the same feeling if she simply did it as part of the sexual routine they performed over the last month. No, that was boring. It would only work if he didn’t want to go in. Her train of thought was interrupted by a voice from the microphone. “What are you thinking?” asked the voice. The dust particle became Frank again.

Chapter 8 by minuss

Helen placed her increasingly dark thoughts in the back of her mind. “I think someone needs to finish their food and wine.” Said Helen noticing most of the miniscule portion still remained. “Honey, I’m stuffed and half drunk. Trust me I’ve had plenty.” Frank responded rubbing his belly. He was then knocked to the ground as the mountain range that was his wife rolled over on all fours positioning her face directly above him.

 

“Yeah but you didn’t hardly ate anything.” She responded. “I’m done baby!” Frank retorted. Helen smiled. “Well let me clean up after the big eater then.” Said Helen as she pursed her lips and blew Frank a good 2 inches back from the food. Frank regained his senses and orientation and saw his wife’s giant tongue sliding across the paper rapidly towards him. “Helen! No!” screamed Frank just as the gigantic tongue retracted skyward. Another 25 feet and Frank would have went with it.

 

Helen lifted her upper body up and looked at the ceiling shuddering at Frank’s fear. Why did she feel this way? She had to play it off. She looked back down at the spec that was Frank. She decided to remain at this height as she addressed him. “What’s the matter? I was just cleaning up for you.” Said Helen innocently.

 

Frank was still shaking as he looked up at his giant wife who seemed once again to have locked stares with him. He broke away from her gaze. Her arms bulged yet effortlessly supported her mass. Each bicep was infinitely powerful compared to him. Her humungous boobs swayed together in unison, like two synchronous pendulums, from the momentum her movement imparted to them. “Y-You don’t understand how many nightmares I’ve had about being accidentally eaten, Helen.” Stammered Frank as he glanced at the 100 foot wide and 225 foot long saliva trail that was rapidly drying on his paper. There was no trace of the piles of food that were twice his size.

 

Hearing the fear in Frank’s voice instantly re-created the feelings from earlier in the day. Her pussy was once again moistened and her nipples stiffened and grew. Helen was barely able to contain her excitement at her absolute power. “Don’t be silly sweety. I knew where you were the whole time that’s why I blew you back. Besides at your size I doubt you have much nutritional content anyways.” Teased Helen.

 

Her humor was unappreciated. Frank was beside himself, but he just couldn’t bring himself to confront his wife. It was as if – no he was too scared to do so. Helen waited for Frank to blow up; that would allow her to put him back in her pussy, which was wet with anticipation. No protest came. “Well, I have to hand it you, it certainly is a quick way to clean up.” judiciously responded Frank. Frank’s gaze went to her erect nipple. He still hadn’t forgot about his own lustful needs. “So, can I climb the Grand Titons now?” Frank asked changing the subject.

 

Helen looked down at her tiny husband in disappointment. He hadn’t given her the pretext she expected. She was horny too and Frank humping her nipple just didn’t do it for her. Why should he be able to get off if she couldn’t? What to do? She needed to get drunk then she wouldn’t have her sober inhibitions getting in the way of her lust. Smiling Helen looked down at her tiny husband and said, “Not right now stud I want some wine first.”

 

Helen rolled off the side of the bed and walked towards the newly stocked wine cooler. “Are you sure you should drink tonight remember what happened last night.” Reminded Frank. It was subtle but it was there. Frank’s demeanor had altered. He hadn’t told her not to drink but instead tried to persuade her. It was the exact way Helen used to persuade Frank not to do things.

 

Helen finished pouring her glass and began walking back to the bed. “Not only am I going to drink I’m going to get sloppy drunk and you’re going to drink with me.” Stated Helen as she got back into bed. She then put her finger into her glass and dabbed Frank’s paper. “I’m not sure about this Hel….” Attempted Frank but Helen interrupted. “That is unless you want me to find someone else to drink with.” Helen threatened. “OK. You win.” Frank relented. Helen did feel guilty about cheating but not guilty enough to refrain from using its memory to achieve her purpose. “So this is what its like to wear the pants.” Helen thought as her hand slid down to scratch her cunt.

 

Frank felt the walls closing in around him as he gazed at Helen blatantly groping her pussy. His paper was directly in front of it. He assumed that fact was no accident. She was leaning against the headboard. Her legs were in the half-ass Indian style position. Frank could smell the lust radiating from her pussy. He had the strange feeling that if he agreed to drink with her it would turn out bad. “Fuck it. What does it matter anymore? I’m no longer a person to Helen. May as well just get fucked up.” He thought as walked over to the drop of wine much bigger than he was and began slurping handfuls at a time.

 

Thirty minutes had passed and the alcohol had begun to kick in to both Frank and Helen. Helen had just gotten her third glass and Frank had drunk a larger amount in proportion from his drop. “You want to hump my nipple now?” asked Helen. “Give me a lift baby.” Frank blurted. Helen offered her fingernail. Frank climbed on.

 

Helen could not see Frank from her sitting position. “Are you on?” she asked. “Yes.” Responded Frank. Her increasingly drunken state allowed her to indulge deeper aspects of her power lust over Frank. She positioned her finger under her pussy and near her ass and then slowly lifted keeping as close to her pussy, her mighty pussy, as she dared without losing Frank in her bush.

 

Frank held on out of fear but couldn’t help but take in all the sites flashing before him. It was like being on a helicopter just brushing the tops of trees as Helen’s finger glided just above her bush tracing her pussy across her pelvis. Below the dirty blonde hairs was his wife’s expansive cunt. It was distended and swollen. “Wow.” Frank said out load, and then catching himself thought - “Damn, she must be horny.” Her clit was beginning to flower and peek out of skin-enclosed enclave. Even it was many times larger then he was. Helen’s slit then slipped out of sight as she her finger continued its slow descent up her body.

 

Soon the last of her bush passed underneath bringing the flight out in the open on the increasingly vertical plain of her navel. Frank lost his footing and fell as Helen adjusted the closeness of her finger accordingly. He could now almost touch her smooth skin as her belly button approached. Soon it too was passed as Helen’s pace quickened. Frank gazed skywards seeing the underside of each massive tit as they hung against Helen’s chest. So big, impossibly big, if the whole world were Frank’s size they would be natural wonders. They were perfect in volume and shape and of course so very large even to normal sized men.

 

Her finger veered under her right boob. Frank, saw the large crease between the bottom of the boob and Helen’s chest, a place of unfathomable pressure from so much tit weight. The finger then continued out and out some more until finally turning up sharply as Helen’s light brown areole came into view. Her finger dodged to the left and she deposited Frank onto her erect nipple.

 

Helen had her eyes closed as she traced her body imagining the reaction of her little passenger to her sheer size and beauty. At one point when Frank had let his thoughts betray him with a ‘Wow’ she almost giggled, but she was to deep in her own lustful thoughts to bother. When she deposited Frank onto her nipple she opened her eyes and saw him. She could just barely make out his miniscule form standing on her stiff nipple. It was humungous to him. She took a deep breath allowing her chest to expand bigger still.

 

Frank didn’t waste any time. He was horny after his flight and ready to explode. He quickly found a nipple pore of appropriate size and began to pound his dick into it. Helen was oblivious to what was going on. She was simply too big to feel any of Frank’s affections. She only found out when Frank let out a moan or two as he dumped his load into her nipple. “Yes fuck me Frank.” Said Helen as she massaged her other tit and closed her eyes.

 

Frank felt himself began to sway. He quickly got up and stood in awe when he located the source of his tremors. Helen’s hand was effortlessly kneading her humungous left tit. Her hand would cup its bottom and lift it. She would then press the gigantic mammary into her chest and squeeze it with her hand forcing the pliant tit flesh to bulge between her fingers. She would then let the gigantic breast fall then she slid her hand across its surface and repeated the motion. Frank couldn’t begin to imagine the power she was spending in this very simple action.

 

It wasn’t working. Helen opened her eyes and let go of her boob. “Shit!” she cursed. No matter how hard she tried to get excited as Frank was fucking her she simply could not keep it going. Which in reality and unbeknownst to Helen he had already finished fucking her nipple. Regardless, she needed to be held, squeezed, fondled, and kissed in more places then a small patch of nipple skin. “What’s the matter?” Frank’s voice crackled over the earpiece.

 

Helen was just drunk and aggravated enough to be honest with Frank. “Oh nothing. Just feeling a little depressed. I’m trying to get off as my flea sized husband fucks my nipple and SURPRISE its not quite working.” Responded Helen. Frank did not know what to say, but he had to say something. “Sweety it’ll be ok.” Consoled Frank. Nothing he could say, however, would be enough. “No it won’t Frank.” Blurted Helen. “We were going to have children remember. That’s out of the question now isn’t it.”  Stated Helen as tears began to well up.

 

“What made you think of kids now?” asked Frank. “I’m ovulating now. If you were normal sized I would be able to conceive” replied Helen. “Helen it might be possible to extract one of your eggs and….” Frank began but Helen interrupted “Just shut up Frank. Its impossible, my eggs are as big as your head maybe bigger. Besides your to fragile to be a father.” Helen lamented as she turned the wine bottle up finishing the last bit. “Guess I’ll use this wine bottle as a dildo now.” Said Helen glumly as she tossed it on the bed between her legs.

 

“That means its time for you to go back in your box.” Said Helen as she raised her finger to her nipple. “Get on.” She commanded. “Wait Helen put me on your stomach while you do it.” Suggested Frank. “No Frank. I’ll squash you. Its out of the question.” Said Helen as she reached for his box. “You can put me inside your belly button. I’ll be safe there.” Helen raised Frank to her eye. “No I would probably smash you if you were there too. But if you wanna watch I’ll put you on your paper so you can have a front row seat.” Said Helen finally smiling again. “Deal.” Said Frank as he stood before her gigantic blue eye.

Chapter 9 by minuss

Frank had seen Helen’s pussy swallow many objects, including him, dozens of times over the last month but it was always an eye opening experience. She expertly prepared her self with her fingers and when she was ready began taking in the entire neck of the bottle. She was right he would have been squashed. She was rough with herself. Squeezing her tits and her ass intermittently as she slid the bottle in and out.

 

She finally came and Frank saw a smile creep across her face as she pulled the bottled out of her pussy for the last time. “Well I feel better.” said Helen as she stretched out on her side of the bed. “I’m going to take a nap. You think you’ll be OK on your paper for an hour or so?” asked Helen. “Sure. Just put me on the far side of the bed.” Said Frank. “I’m might roll over on you” said Helen. “I’m going to put you on the headboard.” She said as she picked Frank’s paper up from the foot of the bed and placed him on the headboard. She took off her ponytail and lay down to sleep.

 

Frank thought about what Helen had said earlier and decided to take action. He was not going to force his wife to live like this the rest of her life. He was going to climb inside her pussy and end it. She would then be free to live again. Luckily she hadn’t put him on the top shelf. He looked up and noticed some of her hair was bridging the gap between the mattress and the headboard. It was his chance. Frank ran to her hair. The strands were like large ropes that could be used on an old wooden sailboat. There were many of them that made it easier to cross.

 

It took him 15 minutes to make it, but now he was lost in her hair. Frank found Helen’s scalp and began to climb using the hairs as latter rungs. It took another 15 minutes but he emerged onto her forehead. Luckily she was not a very restless sleeper.  He was dead tired but he did not have time to rest. She could wake up at any time.

 

Frank gazed down the length of her body sizing up his task. His immediate concern was finding a way from her face to her chest. Frank ran to the bridge of Helen’s nose and slid down its side just below her eyes. He looked back and saw her eyelashes extending some 25 feet in the air. He continued around her nose to her lips. They were full and warm. He scampered up on her upper lip and gave it one last kiss.

 

Frank began to walk around when a gust of air from Helen’s nostrils blew him over the upper lip and slammed him into the top of the lower lip. He stood up and realized he was missing the earpiece. He looked around. He felt a dropping sensation in his stomach when he saw where the device was. It was resting between her lips. He was about to reach for it but saw Helen’s tongue tip emerge from the corner of his eye. Frank jumped off Helen’s bottom lip at the last minute before the giant muscle made a sweep across the length of her lips before descending back into her mouth.

 

That’s it then, there’s no turning back now Frank realized as he walked to Helen’s chin. He was pondering how to get down to her chest when another deep breath sent him airborne. Frank was spinning as he drifted away from Helen’s face. He thought he might drift forever until he slammed into her left breast. He had landed on her areole. He looked up at her gigantic nipple. “No time for sight seeing.” He said to himself as he made his way down her boob and out onto her abdomen.

 

It had been 40 minutes since he left the headboard but he was making excellent time on the plain of Helen’s midsection. As he passed her belly button Frank was shaken by a growl from her stomach. He thought about the earpiece and was thankful that he wasn’t in her belly as well. Frank gazed at the forest that was Helen’s bush as he approached it. “Man I wish she was shaven.” Said Frank as he stepped into it. The curled pubs were thick but Frank was small and easily navigated their tangles. Finally, his diminutive stature was a plus. Had he been a half an inch or an inch tall he would be hopelessly tangled right now.

 

He finally reached the start of Helen’s immense pussy slit. He walked down into it. He found himself walking on a fold of skin that enclosed her clit. He made it to the edge and jumped he fell about 15 feet before landing on the soft slippery skin of her inner lips. He ran across them until their crease was large enough for him to enter. Again his smallness was a plus as he could descend into those as well. It was a tight fit for a while as Frank squirmed through her inner lips but he finally made it to her vaginal tunnel, which was more like a cavern for him. He looked back Frank could no longer see the opening he had ventured from. In fact, he could not see anything.

 

“Now what.” Frank said to himself. He had figured that he would have been smashed by a pussy twitch or something by now but his smallness so far had prevented it. His weight must not have been enough to cause any nerve endings to fire. “How demeaning. I’m not even big enough to trigger a vaginal twitch to kill myself.” he laughed out loud. 

 

Then he remembered what Helen had said about children. “I might be able to knock her up if I get close enough” he thought. Frank wandered deeper and deeper until he reached her cervix. His dick was hard and he wanted to unload. He was also very tired. The air was thin. This was where the sperm of a normal sized man would be ejected but he had to try to get closer. He found a small opening that he could just fit into. He squirmed as far into it as he could and began to jack off.

 

Helen woke. “Frank I’m going to take a shower.” She said. “He must be a sleep.” She thought as she got up on all fours and pulled the paper under herself. “Wake up sleepy head.” Said Helen as she let her tits sway over her tiny husband for a moment. “If you don’t wake up I’m going to squash you with my boobies.” Teased Helen as she lowered her self. Still there was no response. She lifted the paper to her face. “Frank.”

 

2 hours later

 

Helen had torn the room apart searching for Frank but it was hopeless he was nowhere to be found. She put the mattress back on the bed and cried herself to sleep.

 

2 weeks later

 

Helen had made it back home but still was mourning Frank. “What had happened to him?” she wondered. She figured some bug or spider had found him on the paper unprotected and ate him and it was her fault for leaving him out. She contemplated suicide, but decided that Frank would want her to continue on. In her mourning she hadn’t realized that her period was late.

 

3 weeks later

 

By now Helen had realized that she hadn’t had her period in a long time and got a pregnancy test. Positive was the result. “Oh my god.” She blurted. Sam’s condom must have broke open she figured. She called the condo in Florida and notified Sam. He was less then enthused and urged her to get an abortion. “I am not going to abort it.” Said Helen slamming the phone. “That fucker is going to pay. I don’t need it but child support will teach that prick a lesson.” she thought.

   

8 and half months later

 

Helen had a healthy baby boy. She named him Frank in honor of her husband. If he had Frank’s name maybe he would turn out like Frank and not like his deadbeat dad Sam.

 

2 months later

 

“My client is prepared to pay a fair amount for child support once paternity is confirmed.” Said Sam’s lawyer. “Very well this court will reconvene at which time a paternity test has been completed.

 

1 week later

 

Helen got a call from her lawyer. “Helen its John.” Introduced the lawyer. “Are we going to get his money?” Asked Helen as she breast-fed Frank. “No. Were not. The paternity test is negative Sam is not the father.” Said the Lawyer. Helen dropped the phone. “Oh my god. No. He was to small it couldn’t be. How could he have even gotten inside?” Helen looked down at her son nestled next to her tit suckling her nipple. She had to know. The lab had some of Frank’s DNA. She called and told them her story. They doubted it was possible but agreed to release the DNA sample to Helen for genetic testing.

 

1 week later

 

Helen got the results in the mail and quickly tore it open. Her heart was racing. Positive. She broke down at the mailbox crying. “Thank You. Frank.” Said Helen imagining the difficulty that Frank must have endured to knock her up ultimately sacrificing himself for her and to create his son Frank Jr. Helen looked up. “I love you.” Said Helen gazing skyward with tear filled eyes.

 

The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=941