Metamorphosis of Fatherhood by asukafan2001
Summary: Martin Matson has been living a double life, a double life he has used to get him near the top. However, the cream always rises to the top and the cream has a few plans of its own. Follow Martin Matson in this adventure of deceit, mystery, death, and love as his claws his way towards what he feel is rightfully his. However, is the gain worth the risk?
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Slow Size Change, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6276 Read: 37238 Published: June 18 2008 Updated: June 27 2008
Story Notes:
This story is complete, however i will be posting it in installments. You can expect new postings approximately every 4 to 7 days.

1. Chapter 1: Day One - Power Struggles by asukafan2001

2. Chapter 2: Day Two Unplanned Circumstances by asukafan2001

3. Wednesday Day Three: Unwelcome Fate by asukafan2001

4. Day 4 Thrursday: Major Changes! by asukafan2001

Chapter 1: Day One - Power Struggles by asukafan2001

Metamorphosis of Fatherhood

By

Asukafan2001

 

           

            Hi, I am Martin Matson. I have been a lawyer for much of my life. I am one of the better lawyers in the state of California. I work for the top firm in the country Kelso and Kelso.  I am still young at being only 29.  I have a step daughters who is seventeen and a younger sister who I take care of who is fifteen.  

 

            Monday Day One – Power Struggles

 

            I rolled over to see my wife still lying asleep. My wife, Katie is a lot older then me. She is 36 years old but I love her just the same. She has long brown hair, green cat like eyes. She has rather smallish breasts which kind of bothers me cause I really like my women with big breasts but I do know you can’t have it all so I have learned to deal with her lower to mid B cupped breasts. She was about 5’8” maybe 5’9”.

 

            I got out of bed knowing that I had to get work. I always thought marrying the owner’s daughter would have some perks but I still had to be at work on time and in fact I had to work that much harder because I did marry the boss’s daughter. I also have to put with all the remarks and talk behind my back that I just married her for my career and well I can’t exactly argue with them but my wife Katie and Mr. Kelso are none the wiser so everything is going pretty much as planned. Mr. Kelso is a very old man. I give him about two years at the most and when he dies who do you think he is leaving his company too? Well it would be most certainly his favorite son in law which is me of course.

 

            I threw on my suit and ran out the door just as the clock chimed 6am. I got in my Porsche which was given to me by the firm and headed into the office. As I flicked on the radio I nearly crashed the car as I heard the DJ report that Richard Kelso had died in a plane accident early this morning. A smirk crossed face which I quickly hid as I pulled into my spot. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket as I headed towards the building.

 

“You do quick work. I thought you said that it would take a lot longer than this. I will transfer the money to your off shore account tonight and remember. We never met, we never talked, and our contract, I will give you partial payment tonight and then I want you to shred the contract and send it to me. When I receive the contract shredded I will transfer the rest.”

 

            I shoved the phone back into my pocket and walked into the main doors of the office. As I walked in Jared, the security guard patted me on the back and told me that he was sorry. I flashed him a fake smile and walked into the elevator. I took a deep breath and pressed the button for floor 129.  The ride up the elevator was quick and as I walked out into the main hall all the board members were telling me how sorry they were about my loss. I motioned them towards the board room. As we entered we all took our assigned seats and I looked at the head chair. I stood there staring at it. I spun it around and as I did so I few tears ran down my face.

 

“I’m sorry Dad. It was suppose to be me on the trip. I will take good care of your daughter and your business.”

 

I took my seat which was just to the right of his and addressed the board. I asked them the usual questions like what is the state of the firm and who is going to take the top spot.  I knew what the answers were going to be but I knew I had to ask.

 

“Well Martin, The company is still quite well off and our stock is high. There are only two people who Mr. Kelso left the company too. You of course and Gina Davenport.

 

“What! Gina? Why?”

 

“Everyone out!” As everyone filed out of the room I grabbed my phone.

 

“Hi, it’s me. No there wasn’t a problem with the transfer but there is a problem. I am not the only one who will be at the head. Gina Davenport also has 50 percent leadership like me. Yeah, Kelso did a 50/50 for the CEO chair. Well think of something.”

 

            I was just about to get up when I saw Gina walk in. She was young like me. She and I were the company’s future prospects so to speak. We were expected to be the future top dogs of Kelso and Kelso. Mr. Kelso liked her a great deal but I never realized enough for her to be a threat to me.

 

            Gina was a Latina girl. We were in the same graduating class. I beat her out for top honors and we both landed here at Kelso and Kelso. Gina was probably my biggest rival here. We were always competing in just about everything we did. She was a young Latina woman with a lot of attitude. She had long black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, a wonderful ass, ghetto booty I guess you could call it. She dressed more to be sexy then professional.

 

            As she walked in her long black hair was falling out of her ponytail. She sat down next to me handed me a cup of tea.

 

“It’s an old family recipe. It will make you feel better.”

 

“How is a stupid glass of tea going to help me?”

 

“It will make the problems about your father in law seem a lot less important.”

”How it going to do that?”

 

“It has many small effects”. Now, I have to go. My client will be here soon.”

 

            As she walked out of the room I shook my head thinking about how stupid this is. Some old family tea recipe is going to make things be all better. I grabbed the glass of tea and drank it all in one big gulp. It tasted like weeds and barley mixed together with a hint of grass. I felt all warm inside as I walked out of the board room.

 

“Margie, I’m going home. Transfer 12,000 from my personal account to the Devon offshore account please”

 

“Of course right away sir. I hope you feel better.”

 

“Me too”

 

            I walked in the door to my house and was greeted by my sobbing wife. I walked her over to the family room and let her unwind a little. As she cried I could only think about what was going to happen to the company. I needed sole power and authority. It was rightfully mine and mine it shall be.

 

“Honey, why don’t you go to the summer home for a while and think things through and just be by yourself? I am sure it will help.”


”You’re probably right dear. Will you be okay with Kirsten?”

 

“Oh of course, take as much time as you need. I will pick Amanda up next week at the airport and everything will be fine.”

Chapter 2: Day Two Unplanned Circumstances by asukafan2001

Tuesday Day 2: Unplanned Circumstances

 

            I got up earlier then usual today. I walked over to my closet and put on my favorite suit. I called it my power suit because I always felt like I had bit of chip on my shoulder when I had it on.

 

            Once it was fully on I looked in the mirror and noticed that the suit was a little too big. As I looked over at Katie and I was quite irate but held back my anger knowing that she was feeling bad enough. I looked at the clock and figured that it would just be a few minutes that I would be at the office anyway.

 

“Honey I have to get going but enjoy your flight dear?”

“So early? Thanks I will call you when I get there.”

 

            I started walking down the hallway when I saw Kirsten walking out of her room wearing sweat pants that say Prep across the ass and a white gap t-shirt. Her hair was messy and looked un kept. Her steel grey eyes looked down the hall at me. She waved hello as she headed into the bathroom.

 

            Kristen was my eldest stepdaughter.  She was your typical teen. Spending too much time at the mall and not enough on her school work, She spent many evenings on the phone or out with her friends. I was always surprised about how responsible she was for her age. She was a well organized and a neat person. She babysat for many of my co-workers. We had reasonably good relationship even though she sees me more as a friend then her father a lot of time. She is very self conscious. Kirsten, is a very pretty girl but she is a little on the shorter side being only 5’4”

 

“Oh Martin, I am going out with Alex tonight so don’t wait up K?”

 

            It didn’t register at first, I was nearly down the stairs when I stopped turned around and went back up the stairs. I pounded on the bathroom door for several minutes before it swung open. Kirsten’s dark brown hair was dripping wet and she had a towel around her pert breasts.

 

“Yeah Martin?”

 

“Would you please call me dad.”

 

“Sorry, I keep forgetting. Its just you look so young.”

 

“Thanks, but anyway what is this about you and Alex?”

 

“Oh, its nothing epidemic so don’t worry. We are just going out.”

 

“Is he that skater boy?”

 

“Yes, he is so cute.”


”I thought your mother and I told you that we didn’t want you seeing him.”

 

“I didn’t think you were serious.”

 

“Well look, I don’t have time to discuss this in committee but you aren’t seeing him and that’s final.”

 

            I could hear Kirsten pleading with me as I walked back down the stairs but I would have none of that. I left and hurried off to work to try to finish a few things up before anyone else got there.

 

            As I walked in I immediately sighed in disbelief as I remembered that today was the day for the mandatory company physicals. This being the last thing I wanted take part in today I tried to hurriedly walk by but I was caught by one of the nurses who showed me into one of the cubicles.

 

“Sorry Mr. Matson but you know its company policy for everyone to get a physical once a year.”

 

“Yeah, yeah let’s just get it over with.”

 

            I walked over and stood on this rubber floor mat looking thing with a digital clock embedded into it. As I stood up straight the nurse measured me.

 

“You’re pretty tall for a nurse. I haven’t seen many nurse’s who are 6’1”

 

“Oh don’t be ridiculous, I am only 5’8”.

 

“No you must be 6’1” You’re the same height as me.”

 

“Yes, I am and your 5’8”

 

“Look I am in no mood to be joked with I’m 6’1” 243lbs.”

 

“Mr. Matson you are probably just stressed with the recent events and I wouldn’t blame you for being confused. You’re 5’8” 200lbs”

 

            I left the office upset and thinking how this day keeps getting worse and worse. First Katie ruins my favorite suit, Kirsten is upset about not being able to see Skater boy, and I have this damn nurse telling me I’m not 6’1”. That’s just crazy. I think I know my own height.


  I stormed out of the cubicle and towards the elevator. I couldn't believe that they let incompetent people like that damn nurse work for a hospital. I grabbed my cell phone.

 

    "Yeah, move to phase 2, send someone reliable to take care of phase 2, I want you taking care of Gina. got it? good"

 

          I spent the rest of the day making arrangements and clearing my schedule for a few weeks.

Wednesday Day Three: Unwelcome Fate by asukafan2001

Wednesday Day Three – Unwelcome Fate

 

            I once again woke up early but I knew I didn’t have too as I had the next month and half off from work so I can cope with my loss. I kept thinking about how happy Gina probably was about this but I didn’t want to draw any attention to me so I took this little sabbatical.

 

I went down to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I struggled to reach most of the cabinets that were above the counter top. I was confused by what was happening.  I kept telling myself that this must be some stupid joke Kirsten is playing on me.

 

“Hey dad, would you [pause] grab [long pause] me [longer pause]”

 

“Well spit it out Kirsten”

 

            I spun around to see what she wanted me to get and I realized why she was stammering so much. Kirsten was almost a head taller then me.

 

“Dad you’re so short. I mean look at you? You’re probably about 5’2”. What’s happening to you?”

 

“I don’t know lets just think about this calmly and rationally here and most important let’s not tell your mom when she calls okay?”

 

            Before I could even finish my sentence Kirsten grabbed the cell phone off the table and started dialing.  I already knew who she was calling so I went to grab the phone but she lifted it up.

 

“HAHA can’t reach shorty!”

 

“Kirsten give me the phone young lady! I am still your father.”

 

            She grudgingly passes over the phone and gets ready for school. The second she is up stairs Martin quickly begins to dial.

 

“Hey it’s me, you know what must be done and I want you to do it no matter what okay? I do not want her around is that clear? Accidents happen right? What? Oh yeah I’m fine just a sore throat. Bye”

 

            With a smile and a spring in his step Martin went upstairs to relax.

Day 4 Thrursday: Major Changes! by asukafan2001

Thursday Day 4 – Major Changes! (4’0”)

 

            I woke up today thinking about how it was Thursday and Amanda would be here Monday. It was bad enough with just Kirsten around I really didn’t want Amanda here but realizing I had no choice in the matter I started to stretch. I extended my legs out as far as they could go. I expected them to off shoot over the bed but as I looked around at the bed I realized I had further shrunk in stature.

 

            My door started to swing open and I tried to hide my body beneath all the covers.  I felt Kirsten’s hands grab onto the blankets so I grabbed as much of them as I could. I knew that she couldn’t see me like this. It is so completely embarrassing. I curled the blankets around my body to add better leverage for myself but as she pulled I felt the covers start to pull away from me. In a last ditch effort I tucked the blankets under me so my weight would bear down on the sheets to stop her. As I did so they continually slid out from under me. In a panic I began to grab at any piece of the blankets I could but Kirsten’s strength had grown immensely just over a day or two. I found myself unable to compete with her as she finally managed to yank the blankets off the bed revealing my new tiny size for her eyes to see. She had an amazed look on her face. Her eyes just ran across my body. As she looked at me she stood up a little straighter and carried herself with a bit more confidence.  I knew right away I had to break her spunk and disrupt her swagger and above all else I couldn’t let her know how much weaker I now am.

 

            As Kirsten looked at me I started looking at her more closely then I ever had. The more I looked at her I found myself seeing things for the first time. Her long blonde hair was pulled back tightly using a black scrunchy. From on the bed I could smell the peach scent coming off of her hair. Her face had a soft silky look to it that made me want to touch it. I started to raise my hand towards it but I quickly withdrew it as I saw that I wasn’t going to be able to reach it and I didn’t want her to see. I continued to stare at her face and finally my eyes retreated down towards her tie dyed volleyball t-shirt loosely hangs off of her frame hiding her bust. She had on a pair of boxer shorts that she wore just like regular shorts which in turn really shows off her long lusciously smooth legs. Those very legs that just may some day become a lot taller then me.

 

 I shuddered when I start to think of a day when I maybe no taller then her legs. Me a grown man clutching to Kirsten’s legs for safety from the ever growing world that I become less and less a part of to the point that I am no longer apart of it at all. Even now I can hardly believe how tall and strong Kirsten looks what if I wake up tomorrow and she looks bigger then today? Stronger then today? How will I continue to hide the fact I am growing weaker along with my stature. As I stand up now I look straight into her stomach. I immediately hide my fears and trepidations from her. I want to put my arms around her and cry into her stomach and have her gently hug me back and say it will be all right little Marty. Yes, little Marty that is what I will probably become some day to her. Not dad, not step dad but little Marty who needs big strong Kirsten’s protection for his survival. I begin crane my neck up and see her beaming down at me so I start looking else where but I can feel her eyes still on me.  

 

“Hi MARTIN! Err Dad. Sorry!”

 

            The moment she said martin I was furious. Just because I am short it doesn’t mean she can call me anything but what I am. That is her father. I was ready to lay into her. I told her the day I walked into this house I was in charge and I expect obedience at home and in the workplace. I am in charge around here. I knew that if I didn’t want things to change I had to strike fear into her now before it was too late. I need to run the show, not the show run me.

 

“I told you not to call me Martin! You’re my daughter and I expect to be treated with respect. In fact I don’t ever want to hear the name martin come out of your mouth again.”

 

“It was just a mistake! Why don’t you just lay off dad geez.”

 

“Listen here! I am all you got and your hasbeen father isn’t coming back anytime soon. I have tried my hardest to be a good parent to you and”

 

“And nothing! Don’t you dare bring my father into this. I came in here cause I wanted to check on you and all you have done is yell at me. Bye DAD”


”Kirsten, no wait!”

 

            As she stormed out of my room I went after her but her strides were now much greater then mine. I heard her door slam shut with a force I knew I could never create. I grabbed the handle and went to shove the door in like I usually do when she locks it since the frame is all wood the mechanism that keeps the door shut is also wood and if you put your weight into it the door will open right up. I have done it a thousand times. I shoved the door in only I found it not moving. It didn’t even budge. I threw my body against the door but It still didn’t open.

 

“KIRSTEN OPEN UP”

 

            I tried my best to sound demanding but my voice was much higher pitched then it use to be and came off more like your annoying little brother trying to sound grown up then it did authoritive. I knew now the only way in was if Kirsten let me in. For the first time I had to give in to Kirsten.

 

“Kirsten please open up. This is just hard on me. I am sorry. Let’s be adult and talk about this.”

 

            I heard the door unlock but she didn’t open it up. I could hardly believe that I was nervous as I put my hand on the door knob. I wanted to just run away but I knew what I had to do. I started to open up the door and I saw her reading a magazine laying on her bed.  I sat down on my sister Amanda’s bed. Kirsten hardly paid me a glance.  It was odd as I sat on Amanda’s bed my feet dangled over the side. I tried to adjust myself so my feet would touch the floor but nothing really worked.

 

“Kirsten, can’t we be civil about this.”

“Sure, when you are ready to say I’m sorry Kirsten you know where to find me”

“Listen here! I am in charge around here. I pay the bills and I expect respect from you and that’s not what I am getting.”

“Boy your real good at this and what happens when you don’t pay the bills anymore? Have you thought of that? What if you don’t stop shrinking and you fit in my hand one of these days?”

“I, I, okay lets be calm.  This whole thing has caught me off guard. It's not easy for me"

"Like it is easy for me? This has never been easy for me. When you married mom everyone talked, and"

"And, I know, this has never been easy for you and I understand that, I mean I am not that much older then you, I can still remember what it was like to be your age, You also have to understand I love your mom, and I love you too. I just want us to be a family and now with this happening, I feel like I am losing you too. I shouldn’t have said that about your father."

“I’m still mad at you so don't you think we are cool cause we aren't but, I do think we should go shopping. I mean you need something proper to wear."

“I am not going anywhere with you.”

“Well you are not walking around this house naked! So you can come with me peacefully or I will carry you out.”

“You can’t lift me up.”

“If you keep shrinking I just might be able too.” [giggles]

“Not funny”

“My teeny tiny father! LITTLE DADDY!!! I am going to tell mom everything if you don’t come shopping with me and my friends.”

“You wouldn’t”

“Yup!”
 

“Why you little deceiving brat.”

“I learned from the best.”

            I knew Kirsten was right even though I didn’t want to admit it. I had to have clothes. I can’t walk around in sweat pants that are too big and a t-shirt that I could drown in.  I agreed with great reluctance.”

“Great, Dad it’s settled!”

“I don’t want your friends knowing I’m shrinking though.”

“Hello Einstein! There gonna notice that you have lost over 2 feet unless.”

             Kirsten had a sly look on her face. She started to suppress a giggle as she looked at me. She then got up and went into her walk in closet. I heard her rummaging around in there for quite sometime. I continued to dangle my feet off the bed letting them swing. As Kirsten walked she threw some clothes at me.

“Put these on and if you follow my plan everything will work out LITTLE BROTHER”

“Little what? Oh no, no, no, no I am not going to be your little brother.”
 

“Well then what’s your idea?”

“ummm…I guess we do it your way.”

“Here is the story. You’re going to be my little brother who is living with my dad but you are here for awhile living with mom so you can get to know your favorite sister better.”

“NO, hell no I changed my mind. This is not happening. I am not going out in public. It’s just not right. I have a image to maintain and strutting around at four feet tall isn’t that image.”

 

I grabbed the clothes from her hands and ran to the bathroom. I didn’t want any of this to be true. I prayed that this would all be a lie and when I looked in the mirror that I would be my old self again. As I ran in I closed the door and leaned up against it breathing hard. I never thought about how many extra steps it takes get places when you are short like this.

 

            The bathroom was sparkling clean. It had white tile with pink trim and bottom cabinets were all wooden while the ones above the sink were clear with mirror doors. I looked up at the mirrors in realization of what my life was becoming. I slid the jeans on and I grabbed the shirt. I had expected some flowers or a girlie image of some sort on it but she was true to her word and it was a gap t-shit. It wouldn’t be first choice of shirts but I was glad it wasn’t a Barbie t-shirt or something. I took a deep breath and shoved the door open.

“Well let’s talk about this then. I don’t want to see your friends. I refuse to go.”

"That's not talking dad, that's just you refusing to go."

"Well I have that right"

"Come on dad, You need clothes"

"Fine, but if they find out who I am."

"They wont."

            We reached the bottom of the stairs she gave me a push and I was shoved out into the main family room. Her two best friends were sitting on the sofa chatting. There conversation quickly stopped as they saw me standing there.

 

“He is a cutie Kirsten. What’s his name Kristen?”

 

“Who? You man dadd errr Danny.” Kristen fumbles out

 

“Hi, I’m danny” I spilled out quite grudgingly.

 

“Well I am Becca.”

 

As she stood up I felt even smaller then I had before. Becca was three inches taller then Kirsten was which made her 5’7”.  Becca was a very leggy girl and what legs did she have. I remember countless times thinking about those legs as she walked by. The only thing that kept me off of them was Katie’s money and the fact I didn’t have the top spot in the company but now she looks astounding. Her long toned legs, which came out of a pair of shorts that were way too short for her but I know I would never complain. Her baby blue top ended a bit above her navel so her rock hard stomach could be out for the world to see. Her navel was pierced which really turned me on. I always had a thing for girls with pierced navels. Her dark brown hair ended just above her shoulder. As she looked down at me with her deep blue eyes I felt like I was under the microscope.

 

Before I could speak I saw the girl who I hadn’t seen before stand up. She was about an inch taller then Becca. I felt small before but these teen towers made me feel so pathetic. Her reddish brown hair fell over her shoulders. She had on a baby blue and brown striped sweater along with a dark pair of blue jeans.  Her dark eyes burrowed at me which kind of gave me the creeps. She bent down so she could look me in the eyes which in turn made me feel even smaller then I had before.

 

“Hey, I’m Colleen. My friends call me Coley.”

 

            I was utterly speechless in front of these girls. I felt like everyone at that very first 7th grade dance and all guys are one side the girls on the other, the guys are talking with there friends and the girls with there’s.

 

“Well shall we go Kirsten?”

 

“Sure”

 

            The trio of girls started heading towards the door. I could see Kirsten smirking as she turned her face hoping that I didn’t notice but I did. Colleen put her hand on the small of my back guided me out of the house. I reached for my pocket to lock the door when I realized I didn’t have any keys. Before I could say anything Kirsten locked the door. She put her finger over my mouth and we walked out towards Colleen’s BMW. It wasn’t really a sporty looking BMW but a nice car nonetheless. I slid in the back seat next to Becca.

 

            The girls proceeded to talk about usual teen stuff boys, music, etc. I learned that Becca also played volleyball with Kirsten while Colleen played soccer. As we neared the mall I decided to break my silence.

 

“Don’t you have school Kirsten?”

 

“Don’t you?” retorts Kristen with a smirk on her face

 

“Yeah, how did you get your dad to let you skip? He is pretty strict about that kind of stuff.”

 

“Oh, let’s just say I don’t have to worry about dad anymore. I have him exactly where I want him.”

 

            I had to bite my tongue from keeping from grounding Kristen into next year. As Colleen parked the car and we got out I felt awkward having to be carted around by the girls like this and I couldn’t really get Amanda out of my mind. I knew that she was utterly clueless about the whole thing. I have done everything in my power to be a good brother to her. I even let her in the door about the “family business” so to speak. I knew that I would probably be even shorter then I am now when I see her on Monday.

 

“Hey Danny get your butt over here or we are leaving you in the lot.”

 

            I ran towards the girls and we walked into the mall. The very second we walked inside everything looked completely different. Adults now looked down at me like I was a mere child. Even college kids looked down at me like I was just a little kid.  It never even once entered Becca’s mind that I was really Kirsten’s stepfather.

 

“Oh, hey I bet we could find some great clothes for Danny at old navy.”

 

"I think Gap kids would be more appropriate" taunts Kristen with a grin on her face.

 

 

            As we walked into the teen dominated store of old navy Kirsten started assaulting me with outfits to try on. My arms started to burn as they continued to pile on clothes. As I walked into the changing room I sat down on the bench and put my head in my lap. I felt like I wanted to cry. It had been a long time since I had last cried. This was the first and only time I had cried in my life since that very fateful day. However, today rivals even that. I can feel my life slipping away from me. I grow smaller everyday at incredible rates.

 

“What are you doing in there? I’m coming in”


”Kirsten! That’s mean. You’re embarrassing the little guy for sure.”

 

“Well what’s a big sisters are for.”

 

            I made sure the door was locked and breathed a sigh of relief knowing Kristen couldn’t enter. I knew that it was a empty threat but it still made me a little nervous thinking about her just walking in. It made me want to just storm out of this door and ground her into next year for embarrassing me like this, especially in front of her friends.

 

            I walked out wearing a pair of jeans and a old navy hooded sweatshirt. Coley and Becca walked around me while I wondered where Kristen was.

 

“How do they fit?”

 

“Are they comfy?

 

“They look about right for the length”

 

            I kept staring at Becca’s long legs and perfect stomach. I wanted to touch it and feel it. I don’t know what was making me feel this way. I thought about it from time to time before but it was so strong now. It was like I had never seen a pretty girl before and…

 

“Well? How do they fit Danny?”

 

“Oh yeah just great, just great Becca”

 

As I continued to put on the outfits I only grew more and more upset with Kirsten. I could only think about how I wanted to punish her. I wanted to teach her a lesson of who is in charge but I am quite clueless on how to do it with my new found size. Having finished changing for what seems like the millionth time I walked out of the dressing room and paraded around the girls wearing my new clothes.

 

“I think someone has a bit of a crush on you Becca” whispers Kristen and Coley

 

“Oh don’t be silly girls”

 

            The next few hours went by in a blur. As we went in out of stores finding clothes for me and the girls. It seemed like we had been shopping forever. My feet burned and my stomach grumbled. I looked up at the girls who seemed to have no hint of slowing down. I broke down and asked if we could eat.

 

“That’s a good idea, I am kind of hungry now that you mention it.”

 

“Me too Coley” replies Becca

 

“You can always eat Coley!” smarts Kirsten

 

            As we walked into Mc. Donald’s my stomach burned with hunger my mouth watered with anticipation. As we walked up to the counter I could just barely see over it. The girl behind the counter asked what I wanted. It only took me a moment to respond that I wanted a big mac value meal super sized.

 

“Don’t be silly Danny! You can never eat all that food. He will have a happy meal.”

“I WILL NOT!”

“Cheeseburger or hamburger?”

            I reached into my back pocket for my wallet when I found that I didn’t have any money with me or even my wallet for that matter. I looked up at Kirsten who I could tell already knew this. I now knew why she had been trying to hold back her smirks all day. She had been anticipating this moment. Kirsten looked down at me enjoying the new found height difference she then flashed me the look. It had never worked on me before but now I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated with a hint of embarrassment. I couldn't believe I felt intimidated like this. It's not natural.

"Hamburger or Cheeseburger Danny?"

         Colleen and Becca had already ordered and I finally told the lady I would have a hamburger. Kirsten walked up to the counter and ruffled up my hair as she ordered. We all sat down and Coley asked me what toy I got. I reached in and pulled an action figure. Becca and Colleen tried to sound impressed and jealous over the toy but I was completely mortified and to make matters worse Kirsten was right as I didn’t even have the room to finish a happy meal

“See your big sister does know best. Why don’t you go to play area with the other kids while the big girls talk okay?”

 

            They all looked at me in a way which I knew I had no real choice. I walked over to the play area with the other kids and tried to look impressed with everything when my life had sunk even further down the shitter and every glimpse I caught of Kirsten had her enjoying every moment of it.

 

            The rest of the day was fairly uneventful and that night I went to bed early and slept like a log.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=973