- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is complete, however i will be posting it in installments. You can expect new postings approximately every 4 to 7 days.

Metamorphosis of Fatherhood

By

Asukafan2001

 

           

            Hi, I am Martin Matson. I have been a lawyer for much of my life. I am one of the better lawyers in the state of California. I work for the top firm in the country Kelso and Kelso.  I am still young at being only 29.  I have a step daughters who is seventeen and a younger sister who I take care of who is fifteen.  

 

            Monday Day One – Power Struggles

 

            I rolled over to see my wife still lying asleep. My wife, Katie is a lot older then me. She is 36 years old but I love her just the same. She has long brown hair, green cat like eyes. She has rather smallish breasts which kind of bothers me cause I really like my women with big breasts but I do know you can’t have it all so I have learned to deal with her lower to mid B cupped breasts. She was about 5’8” maybe 5’9”.

 

            I got out of bed knowing that I had to get work. I always thought marrying the owner’s daughter would have some perks but I still had to be at work on time and in fact I had to work that much harder because I did marry the boss’s daughter. I also have to put with all the remarks and talk behind my back that I just married her for my career and well I can’t exactly argue with them but my wife Katie and Mr. Kelso are none the wiser so everything is going pretty much as planned. Mr. Kelso is a very old man. I give him about two years at the most and when he dies who do you think he is leaving his company too? Well it would be most certainly his favorite son in law which is me of course.

 

            I threw on my suit and ran out the door just as the clock chimed 6am. I got in my Porsche which was given to me by the firm and headed into the office. As I flicked on the radio I nearly crashed the car as I heard the DJ report that Richard Kelso had died in a plane accident early this morning. A smirk crossed face which I quickly hid as I pulled into my spot. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket as I headed towards the building.

 

“You do quick work. I thought you said that it would take a lot longer than this. I will transfer the money to your off shore account tonight and remember. We never met, we never talked, and our contract, I will give you partial payment tonight and then I want you to shred the contract and send it to me. When I receive the contract shredded I will transfer the rest.”

 

            I shoved the phone back into my pocket and walked into the main doors of the office. As I walked in Jared, the security guard patted me on the back and told me that he was sorry. I flashed him a fake smile and walked into the elevator. I took a deep breath and pressed the button for floor 129.  The ride up the elevator was quick and as I walked out into the main hall all the board members were telling me how sorry they were about my loss. I motioned them towards the board room. As we entered we all took our assigned seats and I looked at the head chair. I stood there staring at it. I spun it around and as I did so I few tears ran down my face.

 

“I’m sorry Dad. It was suppose to be me on the trip. I will take good care of your daughter and your business.”

 

I took my seat which was just to the right of his and addressed the board. I asked them the usual questions like what is the state of the firm and who is going to take the top spot.  I knew what the answers were going to be but I knew I had to ask.

 

“Well Martin, The company is still quite well off and our stock is high. There are only two people who Mr. Kelso left the company too. You of course and Gina Davenport.

 

“What! Gina? Why?”

 

“Everyone out!” As everyone filed out of the room I grabbed my phone.

 

“Hi, it’s me. No there wasn’t a problem with the transfer but there is a problem. I am not the only one who will be at the head. Gina Davenport also has 50 percent leadership like me. Yeah, Kelso did a 50/50 for the CEO chair. Well think of something.”

 

            I was just about to get up when I saw Gina walk in. She was young like me. She and I were the company’s future prospects so to speak. We were expected to be the future top dogs of Kelso and Kelso. Mr. Kelso liked her a great deal but I never realized enough for her to be a threat to me.

 

            Gina was a Latina girl. We were in the same graduating class. I beat her out for top honors and we both landed here at Kelso and Kelso. Gina was probably my biggest rival here. We were always competing in just about everything we did. She was a young Latina woman with a lot of attitude. She had long black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, a wonderful ass, ghetto booty I guess you could call it. She dressed more to be sexy then professional.

 

            As she walked in her long black hair was falling out of her ponytail. She sat down next to me handed me a cup of tea.

 

“It’s an old family recipe. It will make you feel better.”

 

“How is a stupid glass of tea going to help me?”

 

“It will make the problems about your father in law seem a lot less important.”

”How it going to do that?”

 

“It has many small effects”. Now, I have to go. My client will be here soon.”

 

            As she walked out of the room I shook my head thinking about how stupid this is. Some old family tea recipe is going to make things be all better. I grabbed the glass of tea and drank it all in one big gulp. It tasted like weeds and barley mixed together with a hint of grass. I felt all warm inside as I walked out of the board room.

 

“Margie, I’m going home. Transfer 12,000 from my personal account to the Devon offshore account please”

 

“Of course right away sir. I hope you feel better.”

 

“Me too”

 

            I walked in the door to my house and was greeted by my sobbing wife. I walked her over to the family room and let her unwind a little. As she cried I could only think about what was going to happen to the company. I needed sole power and authority. It was rightfully mine and mine it shall be.

 

“Honey, why don’t you go to the summer home for a while and think things through and just be by yourself? I am sure it will help.”


”You’re probably right dear. Will you be okay with Kirsten?”

 

“Oh of course, take as much time as you need. I will pick Amanda up next week at the airport and everything will be fine.”