Alejandra's Rampage by DiCassano
Summary:

Alejandra's discovery causes an uproar in a quiet village


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Destruction, Giantess, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1883 Read: 7129 Published: December 03 2020 Updated: December 03 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 First experience by DiCassano

2. Chapter 2 Apocalypse by DiCassano

Chapter 1 First experience by DiCassano
Author's Notes:

The rampages beginning

Alejandra lived with her boyfriend Diego in a pretty nice house on the outskirts of the city, specifically in the countryside. They led a quiet life. Her house had a backyard that adjoined a forest where a while ago on a walk during the afternoon of a sunny day, she discovered a village that to her surprise was inhabited by small people who reached her ankles.

 

The citizens of the village felt tremors, no one understood what was happening, until they saw the giant, for the people of the village she was a titan because of her imposing figure, long brown hair, green eyes and freckles on her beautiful face. They never thought this was going to happen they had been living a quiet life for years there was no history of any giant attack on the village. They were definitely not prepared for anything.

 

"Citizens," he said with a voice so loud that all the inhabitants heard

“Unfortunately, I am not here to protect you, I am here to devour you. You are all my food, you will all visit my belly. I hope I can savor each and every one of you as they pass my lips. "

 

Alejandra mentioned those words without thinking, she was so amazed by their discovery. She had never before imagined that she would be devouring humans like her only they were tiny. She was a quiet girl but she felt powerful.

 

The people of the town were in shock, they were hundreds of people who were in the streets, hundreds of others were left in their homes, nobody could believe that their final destination would be to be eaten by a giant.

 

She reached out to the crowd and grabbed 20 people in a handful. Alejandra swallowed people alive in her mouth and looked down. Alejandra knelt down and placed her face right behind the people who were starting out of fear. Then she stuck out her tongue and devoured a hundred people.

 

 "They are very delicious," she said as the villagers screamed and tried to hide, some ran towards their houses and others towards the jungle. Then she ripped a roof off a building the little people who were running were cornered and trapped by Alejandra and then eat them all.

 

It did not take long for the village to be emptied there was a lot of destruction, fires and people who had been crushed by the passage of Alejandra. She had already eaten most of the people there and made a real feast this was something that she would never forget and keep secret. Noticing the landscape of destruction, she withdrew from the place as it was getting dark and decided to return home.

 

Some villagers who fled in time from the attack of the evil giantess went to another village that was relatively close (I say relatively since with Alejandra's steps she would arrive in hours). It took days for the survivors to arrive, some died of hunger on the way. They came to the village called 'Saint Santiago' warning the people of the village about the giantess. One of the survivors was Kendrick who made the terrifying testimony known to the people.

 

The old villagers of "Saint Santiago" knew that Kendrick was telling the truth. They had survived some attacks in the past. Unlike the other village, the inhabitants of 'Saint Santiago' were prepared, they had weapons an army and most of the houses had a shelter under them.

 

Months passed without news.

End Notes:

Alejandra left thinking about the destruction of the village. She was satisfied with her belly full of people. She wondered if she would find another village in the future.

Chapter 2 Apocalypse by DiCassano
Author's Notes:

Losing herself

Diego and Alejandra were at home celebrating their anniversary. They had a big party with their friends that lasted a whole day, the party was a success. There was a lot of food. And the most important thing for the couple. Alcohol and drugs. Everything would conclude with a great sex session.

Alejandra was a fucking goddess of sex. Diego had a big penis. They never had bad sex. Alejandra loved riding her man and having him lift her up and down with his cock at high speed. Diego loved putting his beloved wife in a doggy position, it was his favorite position, he loved running his tongue on her neck and ear while he fucked her hard. Then they changed to missionary. Diego fucked her nonstop. He kissed her and they made tongue games then Diego put his fingers in her mouth.

Alejandra began to moan very loudly and began to have many orgasms. The fingers in her mouth reminded her of that day that she devoured the entire village. She got too excited when she remembered people in her mouth.

Diego kept fucking her hard and harder and harder. She had a lot of energy and 2 loads for her wife. Load number 1 was for her tight pussy. Diego emptied his heavy hairy balls into Alejandra's womb many times. She was biting her lip and her thighs were covered with the juices from her fucking. Finally, he approached his wife's mouth and threw all his remaining load into Alejandra's mouth. She swallowed everything. She felt in heaven she was very drugged and aroused. She made a decision at that moment she got dressed and told Diego that she would go to the forest for a walk. She had an instinct, the so-called female instinct, and she knew that she would find another village if she followed the same path.

Her breath was the worst of the worst, she didn't want to brush her teeth in any way and neither did she want to take a bath to wash her pussy that was dripping with her man's semen. Her breath was a mixture of a lot of rum and beer as well as marijuana, tobacco, potato chips, and semen. So she headed into the forest.

Young Oscar was doing work in the agricultural fields outside 'Saint Santiago' when she felt the same tremors, but these were stronger compared to when the giantess attacked her village. Oscar was one of the few survivors and he ran off into the village in terror. Once he entered the village he blew a whistle, that was the emergency protocol. The old villagers were shocked, they never thought about what they were going to have to deal with with a giantess again.

Alejandra said: Bingo, I knew it, I'm the best

The tremors were stronger because she came running and did not want to waste time in any way.

Oscar was running with the rest of the crowd in the same direction, away from the giant. He looked back as he ran and saw Alejandra filling her mouth with people choosing not to chew them and only swallow when her mouth was full of people. She wanted them to feel her breath and the people inside her mouth couldn't bear her breath which was terrible and worst of all was that they were going to die being eaten by it.

As Oscar continued to look, he saw a weeping old woman getting into Alejandra's huge mouth. He then saw her grabbing 6 other women with her right hand and 8 men with her left hand and throwing them into her mouth. With people screaming in her salivated mouth. The giantess threw her head back and took a long drink. A visible lump was seen going down Alejandra's throat

Alejandra kept grabbing the people behind the crowd and kept putting them in her mouth to swallow them later. She gave a mocking laugh as she hit a few houses and stomped on a few more. It was a nightmare she would catch people running and devour them. When trampling a house she realized that there was a hatch that was not properly closed. She reached down and opened the hatch; Inside there were 15 people who were paralyzed. Alejandra put her gigantic face on them then smiled at them and they noticed her yellow teeth. She opened her mouth full of saliva and blew her breath at them then put her mouth in an 'O' shape and sucked them all

She taunted them with the remains of entire neighborhoods. She saw another hatch and repeated the same action above only this time she dropped her underwear and put her fingers in her wet pussy and began to masturbate. She squirted her fluids from her cunt onto the little people. There were 10 people this time and each one was soaked with the liquid from Alejandra's pussy. She repeated the action and brought her huge face close to the people. Alejandra made them feel her stinky breath and this time she stuck out her tongue and she took one last bite and devoured them all who would be the last to reach her belly full of people. She stood up and pulled up her underwear.

Then Alejandra's foot was struck against the ground, crushing those who tried to escape from the place.

“Here it comes again!” The shout rose from other parts of the village. He continued his walk of death and destruction. She laughed out loud now, her breasts continuing to bounce, her hands on her hips as she walked and looked down on her little domain.

She raised her left foot this time and suddenly, quickly and ruthlessly slammed everything against a section of the village. Instantly more houses creaked under the weight of the huge thing. Its wide heel extension was like a hammer striking an anvil and the ones below it were compressed into a liquefied mush. Some survived for an instant but were soon destroyed. She wiggled her toes and those that had not been instantly crushed beneath them having found shelter among them were crushed as well.

A man in her house saw 3 of her best friends die right in front of her under Alejandra's smallest finger. The entire bodies of two of them jumped and splattered the terrified viewer as the woman's full weight was fully applied. The third one executed by the little finger was beheaded.

The giantess took that next deliberate step and then another straight through the heart of the city. It had begun ... the deadly stomp that signaled the utter destruction of this village and nearly everyone in it!

More buildings crushed under her toes, her heels, and the balls of her feet. The fragile resistance of the army also from the small buildings below her felt good, as the small creaks and the tingle of destruction amused and pleased her. And there was nothing they could do to stop her attack, nothing at all. They were there for her enjoyment in any way she chose. And her choice was to simply smash them ... smash them all! She made this decision as her belly was full of people.

The destruction was total and her feet were covered in blood with the remains of people. She decided to sit back and witness the landscape of destruction again. This time it was better than the first attack. After a big party with her boyfriend, she was exhausted, also dizzy and her legs ached from sex and from destroying 'Saint Santiago'. She was falling asleep there and at that moment she decided to retire. She felt no remorse for the damage caused.

End Notes:

Alejandra would never be the same again, at that moment she just wanted to rest

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9916