- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The rampages beginning

Alejandra lived with her boyfriend Diego in a pretty nice house on the outskirts of the city, specifically in the countryside. They led a quiet life. Her house had a backyard that adjoined a forest where a while ago on a walk during the afternoon of a sunny day, she discovered a village that to her surprise was inhabited by small people who reached her ankles.

 

The citizens of the village felt tremors, no one understood what was happening, until they saw the giant, for the people of the village she was a titan because of her imposing figure, long brown hair, green eyes and freckles on her beautiful face. They never thought this was going to happen they had been living a quiet life for years there was no history of any giant attack on the village. They were definitely not prepared for anything.

 

"Citizens," he said with a voice so loud that all the inhabitants heard

“Unfortunately, I am not here to protect you, I am here to devour you. You are all my food, you will all visit my belly. I hope I can savor each and every one of you as they pass my lips. "

 

Alejandra mentioned those words without thinking, she was so amazed by their discovery. She had never before imagined that she would be devouring humans like her only they were tiny. She was a quiet girl but she felt powerful.

 

The people of the town were in shock, they were hundreds of people who were in the streets, hundreds of others were left in their homes, nobody could believe that their final destination would be to be eaten by a giant.

 

She reached out to the crowd and grabbed 20 people in a handful. Alejandra swallowed people alive in her mouth and looked down. Alejandra knelt down and placed her face right behind the people who were starting out of fear. Then she stuck out her tongue and devoured a hundred people.

 

 "They are very delicious," she said as the villagers screamed and tried to hide, some ran towards their houses and others towards the jungle. Then she ripped a roof off a building the little people who were running were cornered and trapped by Alejandra and then eat them all.

 

It did not take long for the village to be emptied there was a lot of destruction, fires and people who had been crushed by the passage of Alejandra. She had already eaten most of the people there and made a real feast this was something that she would never forget and keep secret. Noticing the landscape of destruction, she withdrew from the place as it was getting dark and decided to return home.

 

Some villagers who fled in time from the attack of the evil giantess went to another village that was relatively close (I say relatively since with Alejandra's steps she would arrive in hours). It took days for the survivors to arrive, some died of hunger on the way. They came to the village called 'Saint Santiago' warning the people of the village about the giantess. One of the survivors was Kendrick who made the terrifying testimony known to the people.

 

The old villagers of "Saint Santiago" knew that Kendrick was telling the truth. They had survived some attacks in the past. Unlike the other village, the inhabitants of 'Saint Santiago' were prepared, they had weapons an army and most of the houses had a shelter under them.

 

Months passed without news.

Chapter End Notes:

Alejandra left thinking about the destruction of the village. She was satisfied with her belly full of people. She wondered if she would find another village in the future.