- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you want to see more please leave a review!

"When are you getting here?" I texted her.
"On time." She replied, simply. She never had much been one for conversations.
This mission was going to be a difficult one. It was only going to work if everything happened perfectly, if each step was executed at just the right time. It had to go off like clockwork. I didn't like jobs like that. I was more a go with the flow guy. I could improvise and sweet talk my way out of most situations. Most. I looked down at the briefcase in my left hand. What was inside that... Well, if I was caught after that even my charm wouldn't get me out of the situation.
I heard the clicking of high heels down the hallway. I took a deep breath. It was either her or a witness, and I couldn't let word of us being here get out. Gathering energy, I peeked my head around the corner. Relief flooded over me. It was my partner in this, Chloe, but from the look on her face she didn't seem too happy we'd been put together.
"You dress up nice." I told her as she drew near. She was dressed in a tight fitting business suit that featured a skirt just short enough to get the imagination going over the top of dark tights. She wore a tight white shirt covered by a grey jacket that strained against her chest. The shirt, of course, buttoned down the right amount to distract you. That was how she operated. She knew she had a good body, but it wasn't important to her. The only use she had for it was giving her the edge in undercover ops. Hopefully any security guard might be a little thrown off by her appearance.
"I'd say the same for you." She said, pursing her bright red lips. "But you don't."
I smirked, wiping down the business causal outfit I wore. It was good enough not to arouse suspicion, but if everything went right not too many people would see me in it anyway. "You know you love me." I smiled.
"Fuck off." She smiled back.
"Hey, I'm only looking at you to make sure the get-up will work when we get in there. It's just business." I explained.
"It's just business? She asked.
"It's just business. " I explained.
"You know, some girls might fall for your whole act. Not me. I'm honestly quite shocked you've pulled off this many missions."
"You wound me." I said, gripping at my heart in an exaggerated movement. She scowled at me before moving on to more important things.
I took a step away from her. She pulled out a small mirror from her pocket, opening it up and tying her hair back into a very tight bun. She didn't seem to enjoy the getting dressed up part of this. Finally she gave her chest a shake, pushing them up and checking them in her mirror before undoing another button her shirt. I raised an eyebrow, excited. She gave me a look that meant something along the lines of not a word.
"We're currently underneath the floor, in a disused service tunnel beneath the building. We enter through a shaft on the ground floor and take the elevator. Once inside, we administer the serum to you and I sneak you right next to her door. You get in, scan the documents, and get out. I pick you up and we're home free. Manage to get all that in your head?" She asked condescendingly.
I nodded. "I might play more than I work, but make no mistake. I'm good at what I do. You don't have to worry about me."
We made our way down the hallway. She went first, because of course she did. That was just the person she was. At the end we came to a ladder. She grabbed a rung and started climbing without a word. I followed her.
I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "What is it now?" She said, the frown on her face audible.
"Nothing, just admiring the view." I said back. From underneath I saw her clasp her legs together a little.
We reached the top suddenly. She didn't tell me as she stopped climbing and my face that was staring up trying to see what was happening collided with her ass. She pushed back against me and I felt the taught fabric of her skirt rub against my face, the plump fat of her buttocks rub onto me. I went down a rung quickly, rubbing my head from the impact.
"Sorry," She apologised. "Did that hurt?"
"Im not complaining." I replied. Immediately the gentleness in her voice left as she became annoyed at me.
Now we were at the top the only thing separating us from the rest of the building was a small hatch in the floor. She pushed it up a slight amount, scanning the outside. She craned her head back at me and whispered the all clear.
We were in. Well, the easy part was done at least. Now we had to navigate to the elevator. We both patted our clothes back down. We had to seem sufficiently corporate and overly polished if we were to avoid being found.
I walked with confidence as Chloe guided me to the elevator. As long as you look like you belong, people will overlook smaller descrepancies.
We only made it halfway there when we were stopped by a man a head taller than me with security written across the chest of his shirt.
"How can we help you?" I asked, trying for a casual, I deserve to be here type smile.
"Routine ID check. Nothing sinister." He replied to me curtly.
I swapped a look with Chloe. She pulled a small card from her pocket and passed it to him.
"All in order there, Ma'am. Sir?" He extended his hand out to me.
I dug my hands into my pockets. Shit. Nothing. I must have forgot to get my fake ID. Okay, time to improvise.
"Oh, no, there's a mistake. See, I don't actually work here. I was just... Visiting my beautiful girlfriend here." I smiled at Chloe, my eyes begging for her to play along. "Wasn't that right, Sugar-Bear?"
She smiled back at me through gritted teeth. "Yes. Of course... Honey."
In an effort to seem more genuine, I put my arm around her shoulder. She was tense at first, but melted into me before a moment. I could feel her annoyance.
He stared us down for an uncomfortable amount of time. "That's all well and good, but we're not allowing visitors in currently. Frankly I don't know how you got past the front door."
I stepped forward quickly. "The guard at the door. They were, uh, asleep. I didn't want to mention it because I thought they might lose their job, but, there you go."
"I'm afraid you still can't stay in the building sir." He said firmly. "If you'd like to follow me..."
"Actually! I couldn't just use your restroom before I go, could I?" I asked him.
He looked at me for a moment. Two moments. This wasn't going to work. He was onto me. If he caught me out, he'd know Chloe was lying as well. The entire mission would be ruined. Eventually he sighed.
"Fine. But, the nearest restroom is on the next floor up. You will have to use the elevator, I'm afraid." He explained.
"Thanks." I replied.
We stepped away and Chloe immediately elbowed me subtly as she pressed against me. I glanced at her. She glanced back at me. We had to keep the facade up until we got to the elevator.
"Trust me, I don't want to do this anymore than you do. It's business." I whispered into her ear as we passed by a row of cubicles.
Finally we reached the elevator and I relaxed my arm off of her. We stepped in as the doors closed behind us.
"Youre not going to say anything about what just happened?" I asked her as soon as I knew we were out of earshot.
Before she answered me she tapped at a watch on her wrist and pointed it to the security camera in the corner. I heard a fizzing noise and the camera pointed downwards.
"No. Trust me, I'll get plenty pay back soon. Open up the case." She instructed.
This was the bit I'd been dreading. This was what made the mission so difficult. I gulped and flicked the handle. The case split in half, opening up not to reveal any money or documents but a single syringe suspended in cushioned foam.
"Hurry up. We'll reach our floor soon." She hissed at me.
I gulped and picked the syringe up, weighing it in my hands. I held it against my arms and slid the needle into my vein. It injected automatically into my bloodstream.
The first thing I noticed was Chloe smiling down at me. That seemed wrong. I was taller than her. She seemed to stretch upwards as the world was painted a hazy purple colour. I closed my eyes, falling backwards against the wall. I slunk down to the floor and closed my eyes. I shook a little, my body feeling like it was being contorted in every single direction at once before being moulded inwards.
Then it stopped as soon as it started. I heard a loud rumble in front of me. I opened my eyes to see Chloe before me, stretching impossibly high up. Everything about her was ginormous. Her arms alone were bigger than my world, large enough to fell a hundred sky scrapers in one movement.
"Still enjoying the view?" Her voice boomed as she put a hand against her hips, posing. I shook my head but there was no way she could make that out.
She stepped closer to me, a tall high heel being placed in front of my tiny body. It took up my entire field of view. I noticed things about it I'd never have seen before. It was open toed and I could see her tight covered toes peeking over the edge, each big enough to swallow me a hundred times over. The didgets were so much bigger than me and so close to me I could barely comprehend it. I could even make out tiny, imperceptible smudges in the shiny plastic of the shoe she wore.
In a movement that was impossibly fast for a being as large as the giant in front of me, Chloe reached down and pulled the high heel that sat before me offf of her foot, resting the foot on the floor she placed the shoe down and then picked me up.
I barely had time to take in the feeling of soaring through the air with how quickly she moved me. Her manicured nails pinched at my arms as she plucked me upwards and just as quickly dropped me into the pit of the high heel.
This was okay, I told myself. This was all part of the plan. Chloe wouldn't hurt me. She needs me safe for this mission. Anyway, this is meant to be happening. She puts me in the shoe, takes me close to the office where I jump out and slide underneath the door.
None of it reassured me as I saw he face hundreds of miles away smile down at me. She was enjoying this and that terrified me. I looked around myself, instinctively wanting to run. All there was were walls surrounding me and the end of the shoe down at the back. No light seemed to reach there, it was just a hole for her foot to be placed in. That's all this place was. This massive landscape that filled my vision was all just a hole for her to place her feet in without a second thought.
Her voice boomed down towards me. I looked up and saw her smirk. "Don't worry." She said as her foot, so big it could blot out the sun, raised above md and the shoe. "Remember. It's just business."
She stomped down, the flesh of her foot conforming to the confines of the high heel, the pressure pushing down as me as the flesh moulded around me, pushing me down and keeping me in place. I felt her push down on me as she adjusted her shoe, getting it on properly. The whole time I could feel myself get smushed further and further against the floor of the heel. Don't worry, I told myself. We've tested this. You shouldn't even break anything, this serum strengthened your bones. Think of the mission.
This was going to be a long one.

Chapter End Notes:

If you want to see more please leave a review!