- Text Size +

A slam, and darkness filled my vision.  My ribs were racked with pain, I could barely breathe.  The “games” had been so much worse today, I thought Natalie was just planning on killing me.  My arm was broken, and several ribs were too.  The pain was so horrible, it almost felt natural to my body.  And, as all know, when one is closing in on that final breath, one dreams.

           

It shouldn’t have happened like this.  But then again, there likely wasn’t any way to see it coming either.  In such a situation, most people would lament the life lost, but if this is one’s fate, wouldn’t this be that life?  It is a question that has tortured me since the very moment I accepted Natalie’s invitation to come to her house.  Natalie Sandusky, the prettiest and probably one of the most popular girls in my class.  Even if I get good grades, I just don’t compare.  She’s tall, elegant, and beautiful… I’m just the plain nerdy girl in the back who nobody ever takes notice of.  That, I fear, is the reason I was chosen for this little experiment of hers.

           

As it seems, she wanted to try her new mystical powers on somebody, had to be me.  My luck is sorta like that.  You know, every time you try to do something, it either fails or explodes.  Boyfriends, cars, bags of skittles, it all ends up the same way.  The only thing I ever seemed to be good at was being a geek.  I actually liked Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars novels and the Lord of the Rings movies.  Most other girls frown on that, but I never really cared.  She invited me to her house, something about her wanting to try and help me out with guy problems or something.  I don’t really remember.  I didn’t want to go at first, but my mom said it would be rude to ignore someone’s invitation.  Shouldn’t have told her about it in the first place.  I have no problems with guys, in fact, I was about to start dating a really nice guy named Blake.  He was a little weird, and old people seemed to stare at him when he was around them, but he was really nice to me.

           

Like an idiot though, I went to Natalie’s.  She was really nice for a few minutes, swinging that annoyingly long gold hair around like it was some trophy she had earned by winning the Olympics for being the coolest person alive or something.  My shoulder-length brown fall-out zone had never seen a comb since kindergarten.  She said something about giving me some pointers, like how she didn’t think I deserved the back seat in something.  I wasn’t really listening, or I would have probably felt a spidey-sense tingle from the tone of her voice.  Well, I know the tone now… unfortunately.  She pulled out a book and said it was like a reference.  Something about potential came down, but my mind was half off thinking about a new Magic deck I really wanted to build.  Then she started reading from the book.  I honestly doubt she even knew what the words on that book meant.  How could she even read it, I always thought magical tomes came in funky languages.  Of course, evil books always translate themselves for their twisted users.  The common geek knows this.

           

It does sort of seem like I’m going on, broken ribs not withstanding.  I guess… I guess being so close to the end for the first time… so lonely every minute… I guess I just finally lost my mind completely.  It doesn’t help that I’m three inches tall inside of a birdcage.  Natalie’s little pet, that’s what she wants at least.  She’s sadistic and has one hell of a god complex.  I’ve read into these sorts of things, a little.  My older brother and his perverted friends are always talking about their dominatrix fantasies in his room, which is right next to mine, and they yell, and fail to remember I exist.  Very annoying when you’re trying to play Final Fantasy, but what am I supposed to do about it?

           

I guess I could just go into what exactly she does, not pleasant memories, but relevant ones at least.  My arm has gone numb, I wonder if that’s a bad thing?  Well anyway, she’s had me caged like this for two weeks.  Every day, after school, I’m the first thing she grabs.  She shrinks me with crazy voodoo or magic or something, and then she does things to me.  I’m pretty sure I’m in shock, because for most of the first week my moments alone were mostly spent in the fetal position whimpering, but now I just don’t care anymore.  I wonder if it’s because I’m dying.  I’m not afraid to say it, in fact, I’ve wanted to die so badly this is almost a dream come true.

           

The humiliation, the torture, the hatred… why does she hate me so much?  What do I have that she wanted?  Was she jealous?  Nobody is so cruel as to erase another person’s life without reason… or is she really just that evil?  Now that I think about it, yeah, she is.  I remember the second day I was this small.  She had come home, all prissy and excited, brimming with sadistic happiness on what was about to happen to her new toy.  She set the cage down and pulled me out by my hair.  I know I screamed, nothing hurts like being lifted up by your hair.  That’s when she dropped me from her chest level.  I understand the physics well enough to know that this was going to hurt, really bad.  I could just see me lying on the ground with my lungs sharing the same space as my ankles.  Instead of hitting unforgiving carpet about half a mile down, I landed on something soft and warm, which just so happened to be her hand.  “YOU BIG BABY, DID YOU HAVE TO SCREAM SO MUCH?”

           

I would have answered yes, because when forced to face one’s own mortality so closely, you scream… a lot.  I think that’s what she wanted, or I would already be dead… well, no, I wouldn’t, but I’ll get to that.  She began to poke me and prod me, just like she had done right after she had shrunk me the day before.  I have never enjoyed people staring at me, much less do a full physical with a finger bigger than my leg.  That’s when the trouble started.  She began… touching me.  Rubbing my vastly inferior breasts relentlessly.  I’ve never been one to really pay much mind to the sexual department as many of my peers have.  So, this was a whole new, utterly humiliating experience.  In one hand, I was beet red with embarrassment, and in the other almost in heaven at the feel of it.

           

She started to move down, slowly rubbing my tiny body in little circles.  I remember that part vividly.  She was at my lower stomach and still her finger was moving lower.  I remember protesting, trying to close my legs and crying for her to stop, like that would have stopped her.  Try stopping a train with your face, same luck thing going there.  Her finger pushed into a place not even I have really ever paid much mind to.  I mean, I can’t say I never… you know… played with myself, I’m seventeen, give me a break!  But, it always felt embarrassing; but this, this was too much for me.  Natalie was rubbing me right between my legs, hard and slow her finger went up and down.  I was crying hard by now, begging her to stop.  I remember she only made this cooing sound and kept going.

           

My body was wracked with a mixture of hot pleasure and burning humiliation as she forced me to climax.  But the thing is, while it tired me quickly, her fingertip had a little more in the stamina department.  Now something I forgot to point out was at this stage, I was still clothed.  She was doing this to me through my clothes, which were getting soaked in sweat and other bodily fluids.  Just about everything short of me peeing myself, this would have just made things worse.  Thank god I didn’t.  This little sexual torture session went on for what felt like days, but in reality was probably closer to two hours.  She finally took her finger from my hips and wiped it off on her jeans.  I was exhausted, sweating and breathing so hard you would have thought I had just came back from running across the country.

            

That’s when the real hell started.  She began taking my clothes off, all delicate like she was trying to preserve a real expensive doll or something.  She took off my top, my bra, and my favorite jeans and dropped them on the floor.  Now all I had were my panties, and I knew those were about to leave as well.  Sure enough, she peeled them off my skin and pulled them right off, leaving me exposed to her piercing eyes.  I curled up into a ball, something she would come to see me do very often.  “AW, DON’T BE SHY.”  She blew on me, and since I was coated in sweat the air made me shiver terribly.  I was suddenly so cold I thought I was going to freeze.  I watched her with one tear-stained eye as she used her other hand to roll me onto my back and spread me out again.  I shook my head furiously, too tired to speak.  She began to slowly rub my leg… I think she was admiring me.  The thought still chills me.

           

Slowly lifting my right leg up she leaned down and smiled at me.  Her face was so close it practically took up my whole vision.  She opened her mouth slightly and licked my foot.  The sensation sent another wave of shivers down my spine, and she made her annoying purring sound again.  “YOU LIKE THAT?”  I shook my head, but she just licked my foot again and made goosebumps rise all over my body.  I figure you could say this was her warm-up.  After a little while she started sucking on my leg, then my arms, then half my body.  She would pull me up to my waist into her mouth and just play with me like I was a tootsie-pop or something.  At that point, I was too exhausted to complain or fight back, so all I could do was let her have her way with me and hope she wouldn’t eat me.  This went on for who knows how long.  When she was finally done, she just dumped my limp, beaten form back in this cage and covered it with a sheet.  To be honest, I never wanted to leave this cage again, not with what awaited me outside.  Now, well, the pain in my chest is dulling away too.  She isn’t healing me, which always hurts like hell.  I hope she forgot to heal me this time, maybe she’ll let me finally die: no healing, no resurrection, no false hope, just the quiet end.  It’s all I want.