- Text Size +

This story will start off with me giving a description of the characters.

 

Me, 6'1, 200 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, that funny guy that everyone sorta likes lol but can also be a real jerk

 

Kerry: 5'5, long black hair, brown eyes, she has an extreme temper and we once talked about the small fantasy that I have (the stuff she said she would do you guys might find out here!)

 

It was a hot summer day, the temperature reaching a high of 99, with a heat index making it feel like 105! I find myself waking up from what felt like the worse dream in the world... when I awoke I looked around, to my left and to my right and all I could see was a giant wooden surface. Like a giant wooden floor, the landscape seemed massive as I started to take a couple steps and surveyed the area. There was a pair of blue used flip flops by the door, one standing upright and one laying on its side as if whoever owned them just walked through the door and lazily kicked them off. I then heard something in the distance...

 

*BOOOOOOM*

 

It was a sound so loud it made me wanna cover my ears forever, the sound of a bomb going off if I had to describe it. 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!*

 

I looked up and was almost scared sh*tless! I couldn't believe my eyes I didn't wanna believe my eyes! Walking towards me was my giant barefoot ex girlfriend kerry! She was wearing a white tank top showing off her amazing body and boobs, a pair of Nike girl shorts and on her feet was nothing at all! Just the way she liked it! Her long black hair was in a messy bun and she was walking right towards me!

 

"Time for me to grab the mail." Kerry spoke just her voice alone sending shockwaves to my ears. 

 

"I have to get out of her way!" I said to myself has she approached me, her barefeet creating gigantic shockwaves as she stomped forward! Kerry was a sweetheart of a girl but also had an evil side to her. When we would talk about my fantasy of being shrunk with her she would always tell me how I would have to rub her barefeet for hours or how I would be trimming her toenails with my teeth for back talking her. One time she told me that because of how much sh*t I talk she would literally throw me in the toilet and... you get the rest. Kerry can be an extremely spiteful woman and if she would find me right now I'm sure I would be well aware of all of that if not more.

 

Kerry stopped right before where I was placing both of her giant barefeet right besides me, if she only knew that her one time lover was literally the size of a grain of rice right below her, if she only where to look down and see me at this size the smile that would creep upon her face... the horrible things she would do to me! Kerry then raised her barefoot up and I looked up sacred to death as what was about to come next!

 

"Kerry no!!!"

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know how you guys feel about this story so far! Till chapter 2!!!!