- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first attempt at writing my own story after being a long time lurker, would definitely like to hear some feedback, thanks for the read!



You wake up just like any other day and start idly scrolling through Instagram. You just finished your spring term finals and have a couple weeks until you start your internship, so you're honestly just taking it pretty easy. As you're scrolling through your feed you spot a video of a super cute e-girl and decide to watch. She has long pink hair, wearing just a simple tank top, sports bra, some comfy short shorts, and knee high socks. In the video she starts to talk about how she wants to hold a small contest where one of her followers gets to hang out with her for the day. You really don't have anything better to do and decide to just yolo participate: it's free and she apparently lives in the same city you do so what's the worst that could happen?


A few days later, after having completely forgotten about the contest you notice you received a dm... it was her. You were a little surprised to see that she messaged you, but quickly remembered about the little contest from a few days ago. Apparently you were chosen as the winner for some reason and, as it turns out, she was just looking for some cute guys in her area and you matched the bill. You talk a little together trying to find a day that worked best for the two of you. The two of you decide that tomorrow would work best and would meet up around lunchtime at a local burger joint. With that all settled you decide to clean yourself up a little, classes had been pretty stressful so you hadn't gotten around to getting a haircut or anything lately. As you step outside you start to think about how hot it's been lately, even though it's early summer it's been pretty uncharacteristically hot. You decide not to think much of it and go out to run some errands and get ready for tomorrow.


The day has finally come as you roll out of bed and start to get ready, you decide to just wear what you normally do, a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose cotton shirt and a pair of sneakers... you figure there's no point in trying to dress up or anything since it's more likely to just be a fun day out and that's that. So with that all squared away you start to head out, you shoot her a text to let you know you're on your way and she responds letting you know she'll be there soon and she's excited to meet you. It's another hot day today you think to yourself as you step out the door and start walking to the subway station. After a short ride you get off and see the burger place just across the street from where you got off, you also see her standing out front. She looks stunning. She has on a pair of large, clear framed, circular glasses, a thin white shirt, short jean shorts, knee-high socks and a sexy pair of black leather army boots. Having a little bit of a foot fetish yourself you take notice that the socks looked like the ones from the original contest video, but you brush it off thinking she either did laundry recently or just had another pair. You meet up with her and hit it off pretty well, you have both have a few beers and an amazing meal. Turns out, the two of you have a lot in common and it honestly feels a bit like a first date. After you finish eating you decide to head to a mini-golf course nearby and just mess around being typical college-aged delinquents. After a while the two of you decide to escape the heat when she suggests an ice cream shop near her place. The two of you walk there instead of taking the subway and had a nice conversation. You were honestly pretty surprised this day was going as well as it was, you assumed it would just kinda be an awkward meet-and-greet and that was it but so far the two of you have had a great time together. After finally getting your ice cream she invites you over to her place to help escape the heat, maybe some games or something. Who could say no to that?


You enter her apartment and the two of you start to take off your shoes, she heads to the bathroom as she tells you to make yourself comfy. After she heads off you couldn't resist the urge to smell her boots after being out all day. You look around real quick and listen to make sure she's not going to be coming out any time soon as you get down on your hands and knees and stick your nose in as far as it can go. As you're getting yourself in position you can't help but notice the heat and humidity coming from the boots. With that you take a deep inhale and melt inside. They smelled divine. A ripe mixture of old leather, sweat, feet, and a hint of strawberry. You're instantly rock hard and take a few more sniffs before you hear a flush of the toilet. You quickly stand up and try to bring your boner down but decide you want to grab a photo of her insole before she came out and you miss your chance. Thinking you had time while she washed her hands you quickly stick your phone down into her shoe to snap a few pictures, but unfortunately for you she decided to skip washing them and came out earlier than you expected. You jump and anxiously look up at her, your hand still in her boot and your boner still solid. She just looks at you, then to her boot, then back at you and says, "I fucking knew there was something, there's always something, you can't just meet people on the internet and expect them to be a normal fucking human who respects boundaries." You have no idea how to respond as you just kinda stand there awkwardly, you know you fucked up, why did you have to be so horny? She grunts and walks off to her room commanding you to stay there and quickly returns with this odd looking remote. Before you know it everything goes black.


You slowly come back feeling like you just woke up with a headache but notice you're on hard ground. Your vision is acting like you just stood up too quickly so you can't really see anything right now but just assume that everything you did was just a crazy dream and you fell on the floor. But as your vision started coming back you notice a large black wall next to you. You slowly look up trying to figure out where you were and what was in front of you. When it suddenly hit you, this was her boot. You panic and look around, everything around you was massive, and then you hear it. Booming sounds like thunder each one accompanied by a miniature earthquake. Before you know it two fleshy walls squeeze you and rocket you up into the air. As you gather yourself from the sudden change in elevation you see her massive face looming in-front of you. She's glaring down at you, clearly pissed off. The two of you sit there silently for a few agonizing moments as reality sinks in on you... you are now the size of a bug at this goddess' mercy, and just after she caught you perving on her boots. Finally she starts to speak, her voice booming and powerful, but yet somehow comforting? "I should have known all my followers were just horny little pervs, and you're no different. I can't believe I actually started to like you for a bit there but I guess that was all just an act to get a chance to do something like that... God what should I do with you?" she stands there thinking for a bit and you see her eyes light up. "I have the perfect idea." She bends down to grab something, but you can't quite see what with her hand in the way. She brings you over to her couch and sits down, still holding you in her hand. She bends over again and you hear some sliding coming from below you. "Little shits like you don't deserve to be around someone like me, all you deserve is a timeout in horny jail." With that she drops you, and to your horror you're falling straight towards the dark, dank, gaping maw of her boot. You're both a little excited but extremely terrified, you remember feeling how hot and sweaty the boots were and at normal size they had a strong smell... what is it going to be like at this size?


You crash onto the leather insole of her boot fracturing a couple ribs. Soon the smell hits you like a freight train, you were right it did smell worse MUCH worse. You cough at the stench barely able to breath properly as your nostrils burned. You notice that her insole is still quite moist and the heat still hadn't dissipated... it has to be hotter in here than it was outside. Suddenly a shadow looms over you, you look up and see her gorgeous face looking down on you. "Since you seem to enjoy these so much, I think they'll make for a perfect jail cell at your size." She continues in a sarcastic tone "At your size you should be in heaven." With that you knew how miserable the experience was, how this was much much more than what you fantasized about and laughed. "Oh by the way I got you a present." as she holds up her socks above the boot. "You know, I've been a bit lazy lately and I just love these socks so I've just kinda been wearing them for the past few days so they may be a bit smelly... hope you don't mind!" As she starts to lower them in you watch as your light is blotted out by the retched socks. She slowly slides them in, not wanting to crush you... yet. As they come in you realize you have no idea when she intends to stop shoving them in and start to run through the dark towards the toe of her boots. The smell and heat only got worse as you went on, the humidity increased dramatically. Without much light to see anything you accidentally run into the wall of her shoe and fall back onto the damp insole and slide down a small hill. You must be in an indentation of one of her toes you think to yourself. As you're laying there you hear the sock stop it's journey into the boot and hear the goddess laugh above. As you're laying there dread fills your body as you realize you're sealed in her nasty boots... you wonder how long you'll be in there for, will you ever leave? is this even real? Suddenly your whole world shifts and you slide around the sole, she must have picked the boots up. As she walks with her boots in her hands she idly swings them, sending you all around her sweaty insole, slamming into the walls of her boot. It wasn't long before you bounced into her sock. It was surprisingly soft considering your size, but it was also wet to the touch. You gag a little at the thought of being sealed in by her literal sweat soaked socks, soon your ride of terror is over as she sets the boots down and walks away to go about the rest of her day. With you left alone in your dark prison you let out a scream, unfortunately for you though after being subjected to so much of her foot sweat it was unavoidable to not get any in your mouth. The taste was atrocious but everything you did to try to get rid of it just made it worse. This was it... you were stuck in the very boot you had smelled earlier with no way of knowing what was going to happen next. As time goes on you realize that she isn't coming back for you anytime soon and break down crying. Welcome to your new life.... next time think twice before you do something pervy, or you may find yourself in horny jail.