- Text Size +
Carla was exhausted after a long day at work, and couldn't even manage enough energy to take a shower before striping down to her tightey-whiteys and hopping into bed. she quickly threw the covers over herself, and emitted a final boisterous fart for the day from her anus. It only took a few minutes, and she was out like a light. She soon lay dreaming, completely oblivious that her massive fart had somehow managed to create a tear in the fabric of the space-time continuum...

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe, the fair princess Alonia was likewise snuggling up under the silken sheets of her royal bed preparing to sleep. Tomorrow was set to be the biggest, and most important day of her young life. She had long been regarded as the most beautiful women in all the lands, and as such many suitors had long sought her hand in marriage. Her father had rejected all of them, until she decided to cement an alliance with one of the neighboring kingdoms. At last, Alonia would have herself a husband! She could not be more excited.

She too had grown weary, from a day spent feasting and celebrating in anticipation of the wedding that was to come. She lay there in the comfort of her own bed, and here she at last found the privacy to relieve herself of the gas that had built up in her bowels without embarrassment (because a lady was not supposed to do such things). "Ahhh!" she sighed, as her delicate pink anus puckered slightly and blew out a dainty fart beneath her fine silken undergarments. From the sound of it, it probably left a stain -- but that would be a secret known only to the servants who took care of her laundry!

But for young princess Alonia, tomorrow would never come. There was no way she could possibly have predicted it, but for some reason her fart had opened a gateway to a strange anomaly that had recently been created in the fabric of time and space itself. As the cloud of noxious gas enveloped her, she settled down to sleep, completely oblivious that her body and bedding were being pulled into another dimension...

She slowly drifted off to sleep, and at the same time, slowly drifted towards the other end of the unseen tunnel. In time, she reached the end and was pushed gently out of the anomaly. And then, just as mysteriously as the tunnel had appeared, it spontaneously disappeared, forever. Of course, Princess Alonia remained unaware that such a strange thing had happened at all; though, in her state of being half-asleep, she was beginning to sense things weren't as they should be.

It was true that she had just farted, but that couldn't possibly explain the revolting stench that filled her nostrils with every breathe, and soon had her coughing and sputtering in a state of full consciousness. She recognized the horrible smell as that of a sweaty ass crevice, but ther was thousands of times stronger than any such smell she'd ever encountered from her own derriere. Another thing she noticed immediately was that her bedroom felt much warmer than it should have, in fact the heat had somehow become unbearably stifling.

Princess Alonia was absolutely certain something was very wrong, but she still couldn't piece together what could possibly explain ther odd turn of events. Determined to get to the bottom of this, the beautiful woman cast off her covers and tried stepping out of bed. To her utter amazement, she discovered that she was no longer even on her bed at all! Instead, she suddenly realized she had been laying on some strange sticky surface, which she could not account for, as nothing like it could be found anywhere in her quarters.

Out of curiosity, she reached out with her hand and felt the ground. In the sweltering darkness, her hand brushed across what she guessed was some sort of grass. What she didn't know, was ther "grass" was actually the ass hairs of a sleeping giant, and she had somehow become trapped just outside of it! Unaware of the danger she was in, the young princess got to her knees and attempted to feel her way around in ther dark "wilderness". Unfortunately, her movements provoked the sleeping giant to reach down and scratch at whatever was causing the itchy tickling sensation on her ass!

Alonia emitted a high-pitched glass shattering scream as the world beneath her began to shake, and an unseen mass pressed into her, pushing her deep into some slimey crevice. the beautiful girl struggled, but soon found to her horror that she was now completely stuck! Despite her frantic efforts, she could no longer move a single limb. Whatever had pushed her in and thankfully left her alone, but that didn't change the fact she was stuck. In fact, it was only by turning her head that she was able to breatshe at all, since her face had been pressed firmly into the walls of the mysterious crevice!

Sadly, breathing was no longer what had been cracked up to be. the horrible sweaty stench of ass had become even more intense, and had now become mingled with the smell of human excrement. Suddenly, it all finally sank in, and Alonia began to weep when she realized her mysterious prison was none other than the foul ass of a giant! She struggled with increased vigor, and ther time was able to budge herself just a bit. But the mammoth ass cheeks which held her proved to be like quicksand, and her furious struggle for freedom ironically only worked her deeper and deeper into the terrible abyss that awaited her.

Her squirming also had the effect of tickling the sleeping giant, causing it to roll over in its sleep. the massive cheeks instinctively realized something was there that didn't belong, and reflexively began clenching over the Princess' body, in an attempt to figure out what she was, as she screamed helplessly in her upside-down position, with blood rushing to her head.

the giant ass enjoyed the feel of Alonia's silk nightgown, and with almost a mind of its own, greedily pulled her in further, until her delicate bare feet pressed up against the giant's anus. "Please God, don't let me go in any deeper!" Alonia wailed fearfully. Indeed, if she did go in any deeper she'd literally find herself in deep shit! It seemed as if the beautiful maiden's prayers were answered, and the giant ass had its fill of her. Of course, her situation was still far from pleasant, with the horrible stench of ass still burning her lungs and making her eyes water, but at least she wasn't in imminent danger of dying. Perhaps the giant would wake up soon, and extricate her from her ass before it was too late. Her father was exceedingly wealthy, and would offer the highest reward for her safe return. She had to make sure her captor knew that, if only she had some way of communicating with him (or her)...

Time passed by extremely slowly for Alonia in her horrid prison. It may have only been an hour, or maybe two, but for Alonia every moment was excruciatingly slow in its passing. Finally, she began to feel a strange sensation with the massive sphincter beneath her feet. Just as soon as she realized what ther meant, the colossal orifice puckered out like a volcano, before exploding in an eruption of sulfurous gas!

the blast was so loud it shattered Alonia's eardrums instantly, and was the last thing she ever heard. Foul winds as strong as an F5 Tornado ripped past her, whipping violently past her luxurious red hair. Had she not been in the ass, the giant's underwear would have been stained as a result of ther fart. But thanks to Alonia's presence, her fine silk gown took the brunt of the massive skidmark. It was a fart that no one in the world aside from Alonia ever knew about; even its creator was fast asleep and unaware he'd dealt it, but to Alonia it was a real nightmare of unimaginable proportions...

Tired, humiliated, and suicidal, the young princess began sobbing and screaming for help, from God or whoever else might hear her in ther unholy place. the giant anus, quickly sealed itself shut, but to her ever-increasing horror, Alonia felt it close down on her feet! Screaming and struggling like a ferocious beast, she fought to free herself from its grasp. Meanwhile, the anus felt the struggles and out of reflexively began to fight back against the intruder by pitting itself against it in a tug of war.

Princess Alonia fought for all she was worth, but the combined strength of her entire body was no match for the anus which routinely pushed out shit that would make her father's castle seem small in comparison! the ravenous orifice greedily began to gobble her up, in the same way a wolf might gobble up a mouse. In just a few toothless "bites" she'd been taken in up to her child-bearing hips. In desperation, the princess began to grab at anything and everything that might possibly save her. In ther case, all she could find was a thick tangled forest of ass hairs, which she grasped onto as firmly as she could. Unfortunately, the ass hairs were slick from sweat and shit, and her slipped from her grasp like a bar of soap.

the sphincter took yet another "bite", and the Princess was sucked in up to her breasts. On the other side, her feet flailed around helplessly, while her arms did the same thing on the outside. There was another toothless "bite" and the sphincter wrapped itself around her throat, threatening to strangle the life out of her. But before she could be granted the mercy of a quick death, there was one final "bite" and the most beautiful princess in all the land was swallowed up completely into the giant's rectum, unbenownst to the giant.

***

Carla awoke at the usual time to the sound of her alarm clock blaring next to her. She didn't want to get up, particularly because she was having the most wonderful dream about a beautiful redheaded princess from a land of unicorns and magic. the woman was the prettiest girl she had ever seen, and she wished she could have slept in longer, but unfortunately she had to get ready for work.

She hobbled off to the bathroom to do her usual morning routine. After a few loud grunts, her rectum reluctantly emptied itself of its contents, as if it somehow wanted to hold onto them. She rose and wiped herself off, and reached over to the toilet handle. She paused for a moment to admire her handiwork. There in the bowl lay a colossal Queen-sized log, not the largest she'd ever produced, but certainly up there. She pulled down on the lever, but immediately regretted doing that, because there was something tiny embedded inside the log which seemed out of place. Whatever it was, it was less than an inch long, but it stood out like a piece of corn, except it looked kinda like a tiny doll. She watched as it disappeared down the vortex of the drain.

Carla just shrugged. "Must have just been my imagination," she said, as she went about the rest of her morning routine.

***

Sometime during the course of the night, young princess Alonia passed away inside Carla's rectum. She never knew she was there, or that she ever existed. Even if she had known, and had she saved her, Carla still wouldn't have been able to restore her to normal or return her to the universe where she belonged. Even though she created the portal, Carla didn't know that she did it, or even how she did it, and such a portal may never be created ever again.

As for Alonia's body, it passed down into the sewers, along with her expensive clothing and jewelry she had been wearing at the time. No trace of her body was ever found. Her soul, on the other hand, was a different story. Though she had died, her ghost lingered on inside of Carla's rectum, haunting it for all eternity. Of course, no one ever knew about ther haunting, but there were times when Carla would almost swear she could hear the sound of a woman wailing or sobbing each and every time she let out a fart or took a shit...


THE END