- Text Size +

Hello my name is Ralph. I had a pretty good life in till my girlfriend shrunk me. My life turned to hell then but now it has gotten a lot better. I was always used as a dildo for her. In and out of her pussy. She loved it. The back-story, well it was a Friday after noon. Came home at 3:00 from school. My girlfriend Jenny was there, laying on the couch in a skimpy lace bra and underwear. I asked her what she was doing there. She said that she was horny all day and needed to fuck. She poured herself and I some wine. We both drank it down fast. I started to feel woozy. I ended up blacking out.

When I woke up I was laying on her bed. Bare naked and so was she. One difference she was huge.

Like a giant. What did you do to me I screamed. I shrunk you. Why, what did I do wrong. Well I wanted to have the feeling of a man actually inside of me. What about my cock, huh? Na, I want the whole body. That sounds hot and all but I want to live. Don’t worry, I will keep you safe. She then picked me up and crammed me waste first into her pussy. AWWW yes yes. She was loving the feeling of me inside of her. She grabbed my legs and started to pump me in and out. She then stopped with my body half way in. She then pushed the rest of me in. Why, because she wanted to have a orgasm on me. I was pushed out onto her bed. Covered in cum. I loved that she said. Ok, now can I be blown back up. Hmmmm nah. What! You are to damn pleasure full. I love the feel of a moving dildo in my body. Well how am I going to live I said. Well I can go buy some small food and I have a left over hamster cage. What happened to the hamster, did you use him as a dildo to. “giggle” no silly. That would be to painful. Well weeks passed. She kept me crammed in her pussy during school. She would be so pleasured by it, should would excuse her self to the bathroom just to orgasm or finger her self. Well it was Friday night. She had nothing to do. So she started to use me as a dildo again and again. For several hours. It was about 12:00 we she announced she was calling it a night. She pushed me into her pussy and drifted off to sleep. The last thing I said before drifting off was “ I wish I was in control”.

 

The next morning I woke up. I noticed the light of the ceiling to be a normal size. What the fuck is going on I thought. Why aren’t there pink squishy pussy walls and why is it my size. I groaned, what a nightmare but it didn’t come out normal. It sounded like my girlfriend. I raised my hands. They were small hands with red nail polish on them. I felt my hair. Long silky blonde. I looked down. I saw big tits on my body and a smooth stomach with a belly ring. I inched my hands towards my cock. Nothing but a smooth flat surface. I immediately sprung up and ran to the mirror. When I looked I screamed a high girly scream of horror. I was in my girlfriends body. I turned around and saw her or should I say my tight ass. Boy my nipples were getting hard at this. I then felt a pleasurable feeling deep in my pussy. I started to moan. I sat down and spread my legs. I put my 2 fingers around my pussy lips and opened them. I put my finger in there and pulled out my body. Give me back my body Jenny screamed in my body. No I said, you don’t deserve. You abused me and now its my turn. It was sort of annoying trying to first use a human. I wasn’t used to having a pussy but I figured it out anyway. Man I see why Jenny did this. This feels excellent. I already had 3 orgasms. As Jenny did I went through classes with her on my new pussy. It felt great. I even did what Jenny did. Made excuses to go to the bathroom. I may have done things bad in classes Jenny was good at but no one expected a boy in a girls body.

Well now you know my story. Now I am off to play with my new toy.