- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was done as a commission, but I hope you enjoy it as well!

It was another warm sunny summer day. You had woken up a bit earlier than normal, and had an urge to go for a walk around downtown. Pulling out some clean clothes, you got dressed and headed out the door; downtown was only 15 minutes away from your house. As you walked down the street, you noticed a distinct lack of cars on the road, but it was rather early so you put it out of your mind. You reached the edge of the downtown area and there still weren’t any cars driving on the road, nor people walking around, and it was a pretty heavily visited area by the locals and tourists alike. As you kept on walking you noticed cars were parked along the street as if people were shopping, but no one could be seen. Stores had signs that said open, but no one seemed to be inside. Then, you noticed some clothes just lying on the sidewalk, and some more, you looked around and saw even more piles of clothes scattered about.

You weren’t a religious man, but could this be the rapture? Maybe even aliens? Worry turned to panic and confusion, you ran into a nearby coffee shop in desperate hope to find anyone. The place was completely empty, save the same piles of clothes you’ve seen. Reaching down, you grab a pair of pants and rifle through them. You found a wallet, some keys, and a cellphone that had some unread text notifications. While you were looking through the piles of clothes, hoping to find a clue as to what may have happened, you heard a sound behind you. Quickly you turn your head, seeing the silhouette of a woman standing in the doorway; pointing something at you. “Who-“ is all you could get out before a sudden flash of bright white light engulfed you, and the world around you seemed to expand. You blacked out.











“Aaaah!”
“Let us go!”
“Where am I!?”
“Help me!”

Your eyes fluttered open as you were awoken by screams and shouts from hundreds of people, but it was pitch black where you were; wherever that was. More and more shouting filled the dark as others awoke, a loud cacophony of crying and screaming. You groggily got to your feet, bumping into many people around you, and held your hands out in front of you. You barely took a step before your hand bumped into a hard surface. “Must be a wall...” you thought to yourself. Suddenly the room you were in began to rumble and shake, your stomach dropped, it felt as though the room was going up like an elevator. The speed increased, practically forcing you to the floor from the g-forces, causing the crowd of people around you to yell louder as you were all moved about, but then, the movement stopped. Loud thuds could be heard all around you, as if something big had clamped onto the roof of the room. It must be some sort of machine, maybe this is a military experiment? Your thoughts were interrupted by the ceiling lifting up and away, revealing the blinding light from the sun above, and… wait… was that a giant lamp?

You didn’t have time to process what was happening before the room began to tilt, hordes of naked screaming people tumbled over each other, and out of the room. A wave of bodies slammed into you, pressing you tight against the black wall you stood next to. Hands pushed and pulled at your body as everyone tried to find anything to hold onto. Eventually it became too steep and you began to freefall with the crowd. Your body twists around as you fall and you look down, seeing what looked like the largest bowl of Cheerios cereal you had ever seen. You only had seconds to take it all in as you fell through the air, straight towards the white surface.

*SPLASH*

Pain wracked your body as you slammed into the cold milk. You quickly swim back up to the surface, seeing a few more people falling into the humongous bowl around you, which seemed to stretch for miles around. There were hundreds, maybe even thousands of people swimming in the milk and climbing the house sized cereal. The sides of the bowl towered over you like a monolith, all you could see was the ceiling high up above.

“H-Hey you!” A feminine voice from behind you spoke.

You see one of the huge Cheerios floating in front of you, with a woman plastered to the side of it by some sticky honey.

“Help me get out of this, I’m stuck!” She spoke with a bit more panic in her voice.

You were about to swim over when the woman stuck to the Cheerio let out a scream and pointed behind you. A loud voice boomed from above. “OH MY…” you turn around and see a monstrously huge woman peering down at the bowl with a toothy grin. Her long hair fell around her face and her bangs covered her eyes. She was wearing a black tank top which contained a pair of gigantic breasts that nearly covered the rest of her face from your view. She began to lean forward, her breasts landing with a heavy thud on the table, which sent ripples through the milk, lowering her face directly over the bowl. Now you could clearly see her smiling face, and her amber eyes that were hidden behind her bangs.

“I’M SURE YOU’RE WONDERING WHY YOU’RE ALL HERE…” her loud voice echoed around the bowl, the air around you was replaced by her bad morning breath as she spoke. “…WELL, SIMPLY PUT…” her foul breath whipped your hair about like a strong wind. “…I’M HUNGRY.” Panic once again filled the bowl as people screamed and clambered over each other attempting to get out. “BUT, I WANTED TO SEE HOW MY CEREAL WOULD TASTE IF I ADDED YOU GUYS!” the giant woman said with exuberance in her voice. With that, the moon sized face lifted back up into the air.

A thunderous gurgle filled the air. “OH, EXCUSE ME.” The giant woman held her left hand against her stomach, under her massive breasts; making them jiggle up and down. “THAT’S MY BELLY TELLING ME IT’S TIME TO DIG IN!” A clang of metal could be heard, and her right hand appeared above the bowl with a gigantic silver spoon between her even larger manicured fingers.

“Please, help me, hurry!” the woman stuck to the honeyed Cheerio begged for your help. You began to swim in the frigid milk towards her.

An enormous shadow passed over you, and the skyscraper sized spoon slipped into the milk in front of you, scooping up the stuck woman along with hundreds of other frantically screaming people. The displacement of such a vast amount of liquid pushed you around, and you struggled to keep above the waves. The massive spoon carried them high into the air and in front of the giant woman’s face. A slimy tongue snaked out and licked her pink lips quickly, leaving a glistening trail of saliva, before she opened her mouth wide.

“AAAAHHH” the giant woman loudly exhaled all over the spoon, thrusting it forward. “MMMMMPH”

She removed the utensil from her wet maw with an exaggerated slurp, revealing an empty spoon. *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* she began to chew with her mouth partially closed. The gigantic woman munched a few more times and then stopped, tilting her head back slightly; sending the food and people down with an audible gulp. *GLUCK* Her face slowly tilts back, looking back down at the bowl. “OH, THAT WAS DELICIOUS!” She moved the spoon away from her face and back to bowl, heading straight towards you.

Cries once again filled the bowl, and everyone in the vicinity scrambled to get away; you swam for your life. Your arms and legs started to burn, yet you barely made any progress at all. You were absolutely miniscule. *SPLOOSH* The roar of liquid and the crack of cereal colliding behind you urged you on, but it was futile. The spoon slipped under you like a leviathan of the sea and lifted you up in a vast pool of milk, honey, and cereal. You were near the tip of the spoon, and you could see a few people climbing up the side and attempting to jump off. Hundreds more were behind you shouting and screaming, crawling all over the colossal cereal like bugs, some were still trapped in honey.

The spoon rose higher. You caught a glimpse of her immense chest and the deep canyon of cleavage, at your size you would be lost in there for weeks. Finally it stopped in front of her vast face. The gargantuan plush lips slowly parted and her wet tongue stuck out. “AAAAAAHHHHH-HURP” Her halitosis laden exhale turned into a noxious smelling burp, the screams turned to coughing and choking as the nano people struggled to breathe fresh air. “OOPS!” The giant woman giggled. “HOW RUDE OF ME.” Her voice was extremely loud this close, and you struggled to cover your ears while you tried to stay afloat. “THE LAST SPOONFUL TASTED GREAT, AND I THINK THIS NEXT ONE WILL BE ESPECIALLY DELICIOUS!” the huge woman grinned, opening her mouth once again.

Strings of saliva adorned her pink mouth, from the bumpy surface of her slimy tongue to the roof of her mouth. A gust of wind from her nostrils blasted the spoon just as it passed through her lips and entered the wet cavern. The inside of her mouth was muggy and warm, and not to mention astronomically huge. You could hear the rush of air in the nasal passage above your head, it was resounding and constant. White teeth the size of large hills adorned the inside of her mouth. The back of her throat was blocked off by her tongue, but you knew that wouldn’t last forever. You were virtually microscopic on the spoon of some mysterious gigantic woman who had already sent untold hundreds down her gullet, and you were next.

The lips behind you began to close around the handle of the spoon, light began to fade inside her mouth, and the temperature went up few degrees. “MMMMMPHH” the chamber around you vibrated violently as she let out a deafening hum. Darkness overtook you and your world went topsy-turvy. A torrent of milk pushed you around, flashes of light entered her mouth as she chewed with her mouth slightly open. *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* The sound of her teeth easily tearing through the cereal terrified you. Small gulps could be heard as the milk around you began to disappear. You could see someone nearby in the dim light amidst the chaos, being carried away with a river of milk towards her throat. You clung to the surface of the writhing tongue, it bucked up and down with the movement of her lower jaw. Saliva was building up all around you as she swallowed the mouthful of cereal bit by bit with powerful gulps. A ball of masticated Cheerios slammed down on top of you before you slipped down her dark throat with the liquid; your body stuck to the gooey ball of food. More food collected around you, and you could still hear the occasional shout from the others amongst the clamorous noise. The tongue pushed the pile of mashed up cereal and people into the hard palate above.

You could feel movement, the mouth you were in began to tilt up; just as she did before. Your ears popped, and then she swallowed. *GLUCK* the wet sound seemed to follow you down her gullet as peristalsis took over. Gurgles and squelches were all you could hear, along with the few surviving tiny people who still found strength to scream, as well as the sonorous beating of her heart. *THUMP THUMP* *THUMP THUMP* The trip down her esophagus didn’t take long, slowing down once it reached the sphincter to the stomach. You tried to push yourself up, but your arms and hands just sunk into the incredibly soft mass of chewed food and saliva. It was pitch black and what little air you could breathe was rank.

*GGRRRRRRRRRR* Her stomach growled again.

A sense of weightlessness took over as the food you were adhered to squeezed through the sphincter, falling a moment before landing with a wet smack in a pool of liquid and wrinkled flesh.

*THUD* Her hand touched the outside of her belly. “MMMMM, I FELT THAT ONE.” The muffled voice of the giant woman reverberated around you.

A blood curdling scream broke through the noise, but it was quickly silenced by something you couldn’t see. The sound of her heartbeat seemed to be all around you, the rumble of her caustic stomach churning the food and you in the pitch black. You finally managed to stand up, only to be knocked on your butt as another lump of food smashed into the one you were on. The sound of her eating far up above signaled even more food about to come down and you tried to find somewhere safe to hide, even if you knew was pointless, you still tried to survive.

The inside of the belly was total mayhem, thousands of people found themselves in the rancid yet still sweet smelling ocean of milk and mushed cereal. Every few moments another bolas of food would enter the dark organ, sentencing more mite sized victims to death. Some of the tiny people were slurped off the spoon into a waterslide down her throat, into the pit below.

You had found a relatively safe spot on the island of gloop, you had managed to survive a long time inside the deadly stomach. You were going over the last few hours in your head. What had happened? Why was she doing this? How? Why didn’t you just stay in bed this morning… Your thoughts were interrupted by a deluge of milk. Forceful, deep gulps were heard from above, followed by a shower of freezing milk coming down on top of you. Your platform was obliterated and the stomach was mostly filled with liquid now. You tried your best to tread the fluid, but your strength was beginning to fade.

“WOW, THAT WAS AMAZING.” The giant woman spoke, seeming to not care at all about the thousands of people she just ate. A tsunami of milk and food swept across the stomach as she stood up. “I’LL HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN SOON…” Her muffled voice boomed once more before you slipped below the waves.

*Gurgle*