- Text Size +

 

Waking up was always tough for me. I could never get comfortable in the glass aquarium I was kept in. Even though she laid out some bedding (the kind used for hamsters or mice), I was not big enough to make use of it. I’d always fall through and end up on the glass bottom. The nice part was that she at least had a heater below the tank. It kept me warm at night. She’s told me multiple times that toys don’t need clothes or blankets, so I should be grateful she cares enough to keep me alive.

Well, at least she cares enough when she’s not using me. I don’t know how many times she’s almost crushed, eaten, sat on, or done something else to me that would be fatal, but somehow manage to live. I guess being an inch tall does have it’s perks.

I can see her out of my glass prison. She’s on her bed sleeping right now. I’m always happy when I wake up first because it means I have a few moments of peace before she decides to torture me for the day. It’s always something different with her too. Every time I think I’ve see it all, she finds a new way to play with me. Some of the worst times involve her morning run. Whenever I see her putting on her workout clothes, I pray that she forgets about me and leaves without putting me in her shoe, or even worse, her shorts. My prayers are never answered, but I guess if they were, I wouldn’t even be in this situation. Or the prayers go to her since she has made it very clear that she is my goddess.

From outside my “home,” a slow rumble interrupts my thoughts.

“shit she’s getting up” I think to myself and watch helplessly as she starts to stretch and yawn. From a distance I can see her mouth. The most terrifying part of her body to me. I don’t know if she does this intentionally, knowing that even the sight of it makes me nervous, but her mouth wide open like that never fails to make me shake. The ground quakes as she walks over to the dresser that my tank is set on.

“Hello little one” she says, carelessly breathing her hot morning breath onto me. “Are you ready for my morning workout? It’s really hot today so we’ll get a nice sweat going!” She said excitedly. Her massive hand lowered into the tank and wrapped around me. Each finger 4 times larger than me at least. I used to try to run away, but now I just accept my fate. Where could I even go? Hiding just prolongs the inevitable and makes her get annoyed.

“Good toy. Now where should I put you?” she pretended to wait for my answer. I knew whatever I said she would just ignore. She always does whatever she wants. With a swift motion she moves her hand down to her shorts. “fuck” I think to myself. If she’s right about how hot it’s going to be, this is going to be the worst place possible. She continues moving her hand around to her back and stops over her ass. To me, it was the size of a large building. Even if I was normal sized, I would call it large. I see her stretch her shorts out a little to make a small opening. She starts to open her hand that has me in it and lets me tumble into her shorts. As I fall into darkness, the shorts snap onto me, locking me in place. At least I’m not going to be trapped in her ass crack this time. Whenever that happens I feel like I’m going to drown in her sweat.

I feel the rhythmic shaking as she walks outside. I already can feel her starting to sweat as she picks up the pace. I hope and pray that the shaking settles, but it never does. The brief moments she stops to walk or get a drink of water are the only relief I get from this torture. It’s humiliating to think that I used to be normal sized. Now no one else knows I’m even in this situation. I’ve tried to yell for help before but I know it will never come. All I can hope to do is try and endure whatever she dishes out to me each day. Today is clearly off to a bad start to me and it’s only the morning….

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story so thank you for reading! I'll try to update consistently. Feel free to leave reviews with suggestions of what you think might happen or constructive criticism! Thank you!

I'll try to have longer chapters next time too! I just wanted to try and set up the dynamic as well as leave a open ending for what's to come