- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The tales of Disney always end so happily but what happens when they end horribly instead? What if Flynn Rider was never able to cut Rapunzel’s hair before his glorious sacrifice?

 

(warning: Talk of Abuse, neglect, emotional manipulation, and some very sexual themes)

Rapunzel couldn’t stop crying, her whole life has been a lie. The woman she thought was her mother had been lying to her her whole life, and she’s only now realizing the cruel level of abuse and manipulation she had experienced. But the man who showed this to her, her new life, her new dream, laid dead in her arms. Victim of the same cruel sociopath. 


Rapunzel’s abuser watched and scoffed “It’s better this way, he was a lowly street rat. He would have been fine though, had you not tried disobeying me.” A few days ago, Rapunzel maybe would have fallen for this. But now she just lay there, chained to the wall, glaring at Gothel. Gothel could tell she was losing her control over the girl, over her precious Sundrop. But she still needed to keep her, she has come so far to be stopped by this. She had learned from demons and an incredible inventor, she knew everything about the Sundrop. And she was close to having that power be hers. But she couldn’t stay in this tower any more. “You can have a few hours with the body as I come up with where we’re going next. Don’t even think about trying to heal him. You can’t even speak with that on.”


As Gothel left, Rapunzel just stood there with the dead body of the man she fell in love with, who was more than willing to sacrifice everything for her. She was alone, scared, helpless. She had been all her life, but now she realizes it. But she vowed she’d make it out of this. 


~


A year had passed and Rapunzel was still with Gothel. They had traveled their way to the city of Vardaros, about a week's travel from the walls of Corona. And Rapunzel spent months locked away in an apartment, only getting glimpses of the crime and poverty of the city. It was just like before, but this time Pascal couldn’t find her, so she was truly alone. Her appearance had changed as well, she had scars and bruises, and her long hair was no longer kept well. It was incredibly uncomfortable. She also wore a lot less clothes, not being allowed to by Gothel, who wanted to be cheap after her dress got ruined on the trip. 


It’s not until later when Gothel returned with her food for the day did Rapunzel notice the amulet that Gothel had. “Congratulations Rapunzel, we can finally let you out of those dreadful chains.”


Rapunzel gave the death glare she had been giving for a year now while she ate. She wanted to know what Gothel meant but wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of asking. Plus, she was such an egomaniac that she’d probably tell her anyway.


And she was. “This amulet here I got from a nifty little shop that sold it to me. It changes the height of whatever I choose. And all I have to do now is shrink you down and carry you wherever.”


“Until you have no more use for me, that is.” Rapunzel caught onto the fact that Gothel was debating on killing her if she could. If she could ensure that doing so would give her access to the Sundrop. 


“Oh darling, why do you have to be like that to Mummy.”


“You’re not my mother.” She spits at her from the floor


“Aw. Such a pity. Even after I went through all the trouble of securing this amulet FOR YOU. The man did NOT want to give it up.” She chuckles “That's how I know it works darling. I had to use it, and let me tell you, he tasted delicious.”


“You ate him?” Rapunzel thought about that, how twisted and wicked that sounded, but she then imagined the feeling of power she must have felt and she grew envious. Rapunzel had fantasized all year about her revenge, how she would torture and maim her capture, show her what she has felt over the years of abuse. She was never that violent before, but this is what she had become because of her experience. 


“We’re running low on funds, especially because you eat like a pig, Rapunzel.” She said, Rapunzel knew it was bullshit, she was barely fed nowadays. “Now sit still and be pretty while I use this”


Rapunzel squirms against the chains, desperately not wanting this to happen. She watches as the amulet glows and Gothel aims the light towards her. But instead she notices that the chains grow… the grow and suddenly the slip off of Rapunzel’s hands. 


She’s not sure how or why this happened and why it didn’t work, but Rapunzel wastes no time in taking this opportunity. She rushes at Gothel at top speed and collides into her. Rapunzel is a very strong girl, and her tackle sends Gothel back and to the ground and the amulet a few feet from her spot on the ground. Both of them notice it and they both rush for it. Gothel manages to grab it first and aims it at her. Rapunzel retracts, pulling back several feet.


“You ungrateful girl, you are going to pay for this!” She said angrily. But her anger turns to worry when she notices that instead of shrinking, Rapunzel is getting bigger. 


Once her head hits the roof, Rapunzel grabs the amulet from the hands of her capture. And with a simple thought, Gothel started to shrink. And once she was a few inches tall, the tiny woman made her tactical retreat. Only to be stopped by Rapunzel’s barefoot. 


Gothel turns around “Rapunzel darling, how about you turn Mummy back? You know she only wants what’s best for you.”


Her words fell on deaf ears as Rapunzel looked down on her. She had all the power now. She could do whatever she wanted to her. A huge part of her wanted to inflict damage, abuse her, and get her revenge. And that’s what her plan was now. “No. You want what’s best for you. But that’s not happening now.”


“No… Rapunzel… please darling. Don’t. I raised you better.” Gothel begged. Only filling her victims ego a bit more. 


Rapunzel couldn’t believe it was actually happening. It happened so quickly and now it was here. All the things she wanted to do with her went through her head. But also a worry. She had this before a year ago with Flynn. She felt truly free before Gothel came and ruined it. This terrible woman had made her life hell. And she was terrified, terrified that this could easily turn around once again. And there was only one way to ensure it stayed that way.


“Bye mother.” With one stomp, Rapunzel brings her foot up and sends it crashing down onto Gothel. As much as she wanted to make her pay, she would never truly be safe until Gothel was fully dead. 


~


Rapunzel stayed in the apartment that night, and hadn’t stepped foot outside it at all. The whole time she just glared at the remains of what once was her abuser. Only affirming that she now truly was free. It was a lot to process. She didn’t feel ready until the following morning to come out. But as she did she made sure to bring the amulet. Vardaros was a dangerous place, from what Gothel said. A Lot of ruffians and criminals. She grabbed some of Gothel’s clothes, a little small because Rapunzel had forgotten to go back to her original size. But decides instead to make herself slightly taller than her old height. She couldn’t stand the idea of being small and helpless. And she adjusts the clothes to fit her fine. These clothes would help her blend into the city, as she also made sure to put her long hair into a braid, but a messy one at that. 


And with her wits about her, Rapunzel ventured out into the streets. It was grimy and unsettling, but Rapunzel was already familiar with it so she didn’t care. She was just happy to feel free for once. She looked around and started to wonder. What next? Where would she go and what would she do?


It didn’t take long for the city to decide for her. A random thug runs right past her, grabs the amulet around her neck, and goes to run off with it, hoping to pull it off of her. Rapunzel barely had any time to react, but the amulet did. As the thug grabbed it and pulled, it activated, shrinking the thug on sight. Rapunzel watched this all unfold in surprise as in but a moment, the man was tiny in the streets. 


She suddenly realized the amulet did this for her. It was hers now. “Huh. You really are looking out for me, huh?” She said to it


She worried she might be caught for a moment as she looked around, but no one paid her any mind, or if they did notice, they didn’t care. She quickly acts and grabs the man from the floor and rushes into the nearest alleyway. As she looks down at her little catch, he’s struggling in her grip. She could feel every bone in his body fight her hand, all to no use because she was too strong. And every attempt made her heart pound. This time she was the one causing the strife, she was the capturer this time. A year ago this wouldn’t excite her so much, but now it did.


She looked out at the streets, and quickly she noticed a bunch of crimes being committed. There was no real law in this city. In this city you kill or be killed. And she suddenly had an advantage that made her top predator. 


Top predator. That thought made her stomach growl. She had been underfed for a while now, and she imagined the image of Gothel swallowing that merchant like she said she did. And she realized just how hungry she was. She needed to, this was her only option. She tried to tell herself she was better than it, and that she wasn’t doing this because she enjoyed it. But that was a lie. But then again, Vardaros is filled with the worst of the worst. He wouldn’t be missed. 


She finally heard the words he’s been spouting “Let go of me you claud!” He struggles


Rapunzel chuckles “That amulet is important to me, and you tried to steal it. Now I have my way with you.”


“I’m sorry about that! I can give you whatever you want, money, food, whatever.”


“Oh, don’t worry, you’ll be plenty useful to me.” She said as she took off his shirt with ease. He struggled but there wasn’t much he could do about it. 


Her heart pounded more, she needed privacy. This was too appealing. She went deeper into the alleyway, where no one could see her. Her knees were feeling weak so she sat down behind a trash can for privacy. She then looks back to her next meal. He was still struggling, but as she looked down at him she could see the struggle leave his eyes. 


He knew his place now. Rapunzel licked his chest. It didn’t taste as good as she hoped. It was dirty. But the expression from the man was well worth it. Especially as he began to panic.


“L-lady please… whatever you want, please don’t hurt me… I only grabbed it because I needed the money. I need to eat, you know.” 


Rapunzel chuckles at that “I need to eat too. And you don’t taste that good, but you’ll be awfully fulfilling.” She takes off his pants and boots until he’s all naked. She had never seen anyone else naked before, and she had to admit that she really enjoyed it. Especially with him completely at her mercy. 


“No… please… don’t… you’re crazy… please…”


His squirms and struggles only excite her more. She felt an interesting feeling between her legs as she enjoyed it. She has had this feeling before, a little of it when she imagined all the things she wanted to do to Gothel. But now it was even stronger. She reached the hand not holding him down into her skirt in between her legs. She knew about this feeling, she read about it in stories, and knew how to use it to her advantage as she began to pleasure herself. 


The other hand brings the squirming man to her mouth and she wraps her whole head in her mouth. His hands reach up to fight her lips sucking on him. But it was no use, as much as he pushed away, her lips were too strong for him. He must have only been able to see darkness, and she felt herself moan, so the walls around him were probably vibrating. It was so exciting. 


She sucked him in a bit more, his whole torso going into her mouth. She fought against her more but his struggles only excited her more. Only his legs stuck out now and they were kicking. But Rapunzel’s other hand was now free. It quickly went to her breast as she started to massage it. They had never felt so hard, and all this rubbing and massaging made her feel oh so much more passionately about the whole experience. 


She of course brought him closer into her mouth, now he was completely in there, her mouth closed. He fought against her cheeks in a panic, but Rapunzel barely noticed. It only brought her more power and ecstasy. She started playing with him with her tongue, none of it tasted good but boy did it feel good. 


She felt herself finish while he was still in her mouth fighting. She calmed down for a moment before she felt him still fighting. He didn’t taste good so she for a second wondered why he was still in there, but as she heard her stomach growl she remembered her new place as an apex predator. And with no hesitation, she swallowed, and he went down. 


She felt every push and struggle as he went down her throat. But as he passes and gets into her stomach, she realizes. This ecstasy was far better than the one she got from just pleasuring herself. She was no longer the victim. She was powerful. 


The emotions swelled up in her, everything had changed so fast. She even remembered herself a year prior and how that Rapunzel would have never done something like that. But that wasn’t her, even if she still felt a little bad for that girl. Trying to tell her that the people she did it to deserved it. And then she started to think about all the other rotten people in this city, and she got excited. Those concerns started to get flushed away in the madness of it all.


She hadn’t even noticed that she was crying, but the three tall intimidating men who entered the alley did. They stand over her, towering, thinking they’ve just found a lucky break. 


“Pretty girl like yourself, cowering in an alleyway is not the smartest idea” one of them chuckles


Rapunzel looks up at them, and gives them a response they were not expecting, a smirk. And without much of a hesitation she shrinks all three of them, this time making sure their clothes don’t shrink with them. “Oh is it now?” The men attempt to run but she reaches and scoops them out of their clothes without much of an effort. “It’s a good thing you’re here too, because I’m not satisfied.” 


One goes quickly into her mouth, the second she stuffs into her skirt between her legs, and the last goes on top of her breast. She begins rubbing one between her legs, and the other one she rubs on her nipple. All while the last one fights in her mouth for survival. The struggling of all three gives her so much pleasure, knowing their lives were abruptly halted and now at her mercy. 


Those thoughts of the old Rapunzel still ringed in her head. But she was barely there anymore. This was the new Rapunzel, she would never be the victim again. And she felt no remorse for those who didn’t deserve it.