- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The introduction to Anna and Elsa after a big of them having the amulet. And them meeting Rapunzel 

Two years later, 


Anna noticed the good looking guy from across the way. He hid in an alleyway. A lot of them did that. They knew what the Queen and the Princess could do. Why no one messes with Anna and Elsa of Arendelle. 


“I’ll be right back” Anna says as she backs off from her sister and heads down the alley. 


The civilian hid behind the trash until he knew his spot had been seen. Anna looked down at the cowering man and bit her lip. “Well, aren’t you a cute one?”


The boy shook, tears streaming down his face a bit. “Please… don’t hurt me, Princess.”


“Get up,” she ordered. And the boy quickly did so. He was young and cute, and he was shorter than her. Always a plus when you like to play how she does. She didn’t need to use the amulet. “Why are you hiding?”


“I-I know I shouldn’t cross you. I didn’t want to risk it.”


Anna giggled “Smart boy. And adorable as well.” She got close and pushed him against the wall. “So you ARE going to behave for me, right?” 


“Y-yes Princess”


“Are you going to fight what I want to do?” She asks with a predatory smirk


“N-no Princess.”


“Then you have nothing to worry about.” She puts a hand up his shirt and starts kissing his neck. He just stays frozen in fear, so red that he matched the hue of Anna’s hair, and boy did she notice. “That’s it. You belong to me, don’t you?”


“Yes Princess” 


“Then how about you start satisfying me?” She smirked as pushed him to the ground. She lifted her skirt, telling him wordlessly to crawl in. Which he does. Once he’s in she takes off everything in there with ease, as if she does this all the time, it’s not long before the boy it’s leaning up pleasuring her. 


Anna leans back against the wall enjoying the fruits of this boys labor. Her pleasure. This was such a difference to how they all saw her but a few years ago. 


An obsession with not being alone lead to some situations with her magical sister nearly freezing the town. But then the amulet came into their lives. The love the sisters shared thawed the frozen city, and now it was the two sisters verses the world. The amulet helped with the invasion from the Southern Isles, lead by Anna’s ex boyfriend. The amulet granted the sisters great powers, so their armies stood no chance against the now gigantic sisters who were happily crushing armies. 


Anna’s opinions about her people were complicated. On one hand she longed for their admiration, but on the other, they shunned Elsa for her wonderful powers. Well, if they wanted their new rulers to be tyrants, that’s what they were gonna get. The sisters tried to be fair but they made it known that what they desired was top priority whenever they desired it. Those who didn’t were shrunken and taken. Often they didn’t last the night. The ones they allowed to survive came back so terrified they’d never disobey the sisters again. 


This boy’s worship was great. He was adorable and good at pleasuring her. As soon as she finishes she moves her skirt back to the other side and grabs the boy by his throat. Not enough to start choking him, just to show off who is in charge. 


“Very good boy. Now swallow it.” She noticed his tears of fear as he nodded and swallowed the cum in his mouth. “Good boy” her smile turns genuine as she gives him a kiss on the lips. And without any need of a command, he kisses back. Even as an evil princess, she was still irresistible to many men. And she always rewards good behavior. She pulls back and brushes his hair. “I’ll make sure you get a reward for your good behavior.”


“T-thank you Princess.” She could see the conflicted look on his face that was quite common for the innocent ones. Not sure if he should indulge his masochism or not.


She kisses his cheek and fixes herself back up. “Do you want more kisses?”


He shyly nods 


“Next time I call upon you, I’ll make sure you get plenty.” She smirks “What's your name again?” 


“Asher”


“That’s a lovely name. I’ll definitely call you again. In fact, I think I’m going to keep you.” She smirks, “I’ll send my guards to bring you to the castle tonight.”


“Y-yes Princess.”



It was later that day when Anna showed up a bit late for Elsa’s meeting. She arrived as it ended and her sister was in her throne, bored out of her own mind. “Sorry about that?”


“Was he at least cute?” Elsa chuckled. She knew exactly what her sister was doing. 


“And obedient.” Anna smiled cheekily


“Well luckily for you we’re done with business for the day so we can get going and maybe I can enjoy myself as well. No more visitors.” She said, but as if the universe heard her, there was suddenly someone entering the room. She looked and noticed the strange woman with long blonde hair entering her chambers. 


“Queen Elsa.” Rapunzel called out “We have allot to discuss.” Her eyeline quickly went to the amulet that was currently around Elsa’s neck.


“Can it wait till the morning?” The queen said getting up, almost ready to leave.


“I’m sure you’ll want to hear. It’s about that amulet.” This caused Elsa to quickly sit back down.


“Continue.” She crossed her legs. Anna even sat as well, in her own throne that was also set for her. 


“My name is Rapunzel and I am the one who held the necklace before you two. And I’ve recently learned important information that I think could be useful for all three of us.”


“Oh?” 


Rapunzel went all the way up to her. “For you, you’ve had that necklace for two years, for me it’s been two days. Because I lost it in a place called the Realm of Divergence. A place that causes timelines to diverge and bend. We are all important players in the stories they tell, but I got a peek through the curtain two days ago.”


Anna spoke up “Are you saying we are characters from stories?”


“They called us ‘Disney Princesses’. And we were SUPPOSED to be heroes and we were SUPPOSED to have our happily ever after. But neither of our timelines are the correct ones. We’re variants.”


“I would argue my life is pretty good now. Thanks to the amulet at least.” Elsa mentions. 


“The amulet dropping into this timeline is actually what separates your timeline from the original. I accidentally created your timeline.” She admits “But it seems, a lot like me, you used the amulet to create a new life for yourselves.”


“They call you a Princess?” Anna states “From where?”


“I was SUPPOSED to be the Princess of Corona.”


This seems to be familiar to them. “Okay then. Your timeline split, you got the amulet, and you lost it. What does that have to do with us?”


“I can offer all three of us the powers of the amulet, and even more.” She states “And I think you'd rather like the process.”


~


Back to the present,


Rapunzel crushed the bloody corpse of Tiana into the floor. It felt so good. She couldn’t help but get lost in the pleasure of it all as she usually did. But she remembered she was a guest in this castle and she turned towards Anna and Elsa. Both of whom were enjoying the show. She chuckles. “As you can tell, I have done this a good amount.”


Elsa smirks “Well then, I’m glad we have a friend we can relate to then.”


Rapunzel smiles “Glad I’m not being too forward.” She had to admit, having friends now was very nice. She hadn’t made friends since Eugene and those pub thugs. And it felt nice that they shared similar interests to her. 


Rapunzel’s attention then turned to their captives. She had memorized their names already, mostly because she had picked which ones she wanted to shrink the most. Her eyes look to Cinderella who was looking on, trying to act tough but she’s in tears. Then to Snow White and Aurora who were cowering in the corner, holding each other in comfort. These three were definitely enjoyable to shrink. They did almost nothing for their happy endings, heck, all they did was act pretty and be rescued. 


She then saw Moana who was standing over the two of them, trying to protect the more innocent ones. She liked her a bit more than the others, and also Merida who was currently in the front of the cage glaring angrily at the three giants. These two had some feistiness behind them that she could get behind. She might end up keeping them. 


Jasmine was standing alone, trying to hold herself together. It was clear she was trying to act more tough and brave than she actually was, but it was failing her because she was holding back tears. And lastly there was Belle who was at the side of the cage, examining the room. No doubt trying to find an escape route. Rapunzel knew she wouldn’t find any. 


And of course, all these ladies were naked because they just liked them better that way. 


“This is all so perfect” Rapunzel smiles “I appreciate the help.”


Elsa comes up next to her and smirks “Hey, that’s what friends are for, right?” She brushes a bit of Rapunzel’s arm and she chuckles at the insinuation. 


“You wanna… me and you… you know?”


“I don’t get many chances to enjoy this power trip with someone who isn’t my little sister. I wanna try.” Elsa kisses her cheek, the warmth emanating off Rapunzel’s body clashes with Elsa’s cold in such a complimentary way. She was reminded of her sister, but this warmth made Elsa want to explore more. 


Rapunzel was not one to be subtle, she met Elsa’s hints and caresses with a quick turn and a kiss on the lips. She had kissed plenty of men and women since Flynn, but this was the first that she felt a similar spark with. 


Anna smirked at the two. “This is adorable.” She wasn’t as much into girls as her sister could be. Most of the victims of the sisters had been male, having felt the most betrayed by them. But Elsa had definitely insisted on some females as well. 


Rapunzel pulls away “This is better than I ever hoped it’d be” she smiles lovingly as she turns her gaze back to the girls “So, what do we do with them?”