- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter warning, contains very violent and sexual themes. VERY nsfw, violation and pure giantess brand cruelty. 

Anna grabbed the cage with the girls in them and brought it up to her face. “Look at them, so fearful of us. It’s so perfect.” She giggles in sadistic excitement


Elsa chuckles “Let’s bring them to the room. We can make use of them there.” She puts her arm around Rapunzel’s waist and guides her happily. She couldn’t tell what it was about this woman that she liked so much but whatever it was, she couldn’t wait to find out more. 


Anna couldn’t help but bang lightly on the wall of the cage. Each bang sent the women inside tumbling and falling over each other, and Anna couldn’t help being so excited by it. How powerful even her smallest taps were to them. She got to the room the two sisters shared and placed the cage down on the bed and sat down. “I gotta say, maybe it’s unfair that they are the only ones naked don’t you think?”


Rapunzel smirks at her as she sits down “Well, we do need to be pleased. And I’m very interested in seeing you two without those clothes”


“Right back at you” Elsa chuckles “Allow me” she held onto the amulet and focusing on the three of them, not adjusting their height at all but making their clothes too big to fit them to they slip off”


Rapunzel smiles in amazement “I never thought to use the amulet that way.”


“Well, it looks like we’re teaching each other new things. And while I’m at it…” Elsa flicks her wrist and the cage on the bed disappears. 


The small women immediately ran in different directions but Anna was clearly ready for it. She grabs a bowl from underneath the bed and scoops most of them up and puts them in the bowl. 


Only Aurora, Belle, and Mulan remain as they are so close to making it to the edge of the bed, but suddenly blonde hair is wrapped around all three of them as they are pulled back and brought back to Rapunzel. She dangles the three over her face with an evil smirk. “I say we start with these three” 


“I’m down”


Rapunzel lays down and puts the three tinies on her belly, letting them go. Belle and Mulan begin to make a run for it but the giant faces of Anna and Elsa get in the way. “I don’t think you two understand. You belong to us now, and you’re never escaping. You can’t even make it back to your homes. You’re spending the rest of your lives as our slaves”


Mulan works up the courage to speak up “You bitches! I’m gonna kill you!” 


“You won’t get away with this forever!” Belle responds afterwards 


“Yea, I say we shut these two up.” Rapunzel smirks at her friends as she picks up Belle and Mulan and puts each of them on each of her nipples. “Hey girls, do you mind, I think I’d love for these girls to learn their lesson?”


Elsa immediately figured out what she meant and wasted no time. She went over to the nipple Mulan was on and started sucking on it, Mulan getting sucking in with it. Rapunzel could barely make out the sound of her scream before getting trapped in the snow queen’s maw. But she could definitely feel it from the vibrations erupting from Elsa’s mouth as she sucked. And Elsa made no attempt to hold back her tongue going around and exploring her victims body. 


Rapunzel smirked at Anna once Elsa started going to work, and Anna smirked back. A second later, she brought her head down to Rapunzel’s other nipple with Belle holding on for dear life. Anna gives the tiny woman a predatory smirk, as she gives her a giant lick from the bottom of her feet to her back, giving a playful growl to her. Rapunzel definitely heard Belle’s scream from that. 


Belle pulled her legs up to try and stop it from happening again, but Anna just took the chance to instantly start sucking on her nipple like her sister is still doing. And Belle screams loudly as the same fate awaits her. 


Rapunzel sighs in pleasure. Both sisters at her breasts felt amazing, she felt like the true goddess she always wanted to be. And the fact that she enjoyed their company really helped. But then her attention turned to the girl cowering on her belly. Aurora was shaking, on her knees, and crying. It was pathetic, this girl didn’t deserve the happy ending she got, and now Rapunzel was going to take it from her. She plucked the tiny girl from her belly and brought her up to her face to examine her. 


Aurora looked up to her, shaking and frightened. “P-please… Please don’t hurt me.”


Rapunzel ignored her pleas, not giving it any mind. She was a god and this girl was nothing to her. Nothing but a fucktoy. She spread the girl’s legs and immediately brought her giant lips in to have her way with her clit. 


She screamed and cried “Ah, no please… please stop this…” but the screams only made Rapunzel more aroused as she reached her hand down between her own legs and started pleasuring herself. “Please… please… I didn’t do anything to you… please…” The tiny girl didn’t know how wrong she was. 


Elsa notices Rapunzel’s attempt to please herself, and quickly decides she wants to help her fellow goddess relax. She reaches over to the bowl while still violating Mulan and she pulls out the first tiny she can grab. This happens to be Moana who is kicking and fighting at her hand as hard as she can. Which was perfect. 


Rapunzel feels Elsa’s hand put gently on top of hers and she stops pleasuring her, realizing what Elsa wants to do. She removes her hand and Elsa inserts the kicking and screaming Moana inside of her. Rapunzel gasps immediately from the pleasure, causing Aurora to slip a bit into her mouth more, barely catching onto Rapunzel’s nose for support and crying for dear life. 


Rapunzel wasted no time in sucking the girl’s lower half into her mouth and sucking. The giantess’s moans of pleasure vibrated her whole body as tears shed “Please… please let me go.” But there's no savior for her today, no damsel was getting rescued. 


Anna smirked and pulled off Rapunzel's nipple, letting Belle out “Sorry Raps, but I want pleasure of my own now.”


Rapunzel giggles “Don’t let me stop you” she said with Aurora still halfway in her mouth


“I’m taking her too” she said as she plucked Belle off of Rapunzel’s nipple. “I’m having too much fun with her” 


“Feel free. But you gotta replace her.” Rapunzel said through moans. 


“Easy.” Anna quickly plucks out Jasmine and fondles her breasts a bit as she struggles in her grasp. “Perfect” She smirks as she puts her on Rapunzel’s nipple and she holds on. 


Anna then grabs the bowl and lays down, pouring Snow White and Cinderella onto her stomach, and those two aren’t dumb enough to try and run. They’re too frightened to. Snow White completely in tears. “Please let us go…” 


Anna rolls her eyes and grabs her, gives her a look over and puts the girl directly into her pussy. Anna moans softly as she begins to pull her in and out. Bella looks up at the giant redhead and squirms. “You’re a monster!”


Anna just smirks at her “Why thank you. I’m quite proud of it.” Anna’s thumbs then go to her victims' nice perky breasts and fondle them. 


“Urg… stop…!”


Anna’s attention then goes to Cinderella as she pushes the tiny girl harshly onto her hands and knees on Anna’s belly. “Now you gotta worship my belly. Make sure you kiss those abs nice and good.” And of course, little Cinderella does as she is told, fearful for her life.


Elsa stops sucking for a second to giggle at Anna “Showoff”


“Not my fault you don’t work out as frequently as I do.” 


Rapunzel meanwhile moans loudly as she climaxes, causing Aurora to go deeper into her mouth and panic in tears. Elsa smirks and pulls out Moana from her pussy prison and she’s passed out. But not for long as Elsa licks her and she wakes up and screams in fear. 


Rapunzel makes sure Aurora doesn’t get swallowed as she holds her in her cheeks, grabbing Mulan and Jasmine in one hand, she flips over Elsa so she’s now on the bottom. And Rapunzel can see the quick blush appearing on Elsa’s cheeks, causing her to smirk. “Anna not the only one with abs” She puts Mulan on Elsa’s nipple, and then grabs Moana from her hand and puts her on the other. “Allow me to return the favor” She says, cheeks still full of Aurora. 


Elsa smirks a bit “Be my guest” 


Without much delay, Rapunzel very quickly shoves Jasmine, who is also struggling, into Elsa’s clit. And Elsa is quick to moan. But as Elsa’s mouth opens Rapunzel plants a big kiss on her lips, smashing her breasts into Elsa’s, smushing Mulan and Moana in between them. 


Aurora feels a sudden release of Rapunzel’s hold but falls head first into Elsa’s maw. She notices and cries out “Nononono please” Causing Rapunzel to smirk at Elsa. Their little make-out session causes little Aurora to bounce between both their mouths. 


Elsa even caught aurora in her teeth and looked up at Rapunzel and smirked. Rapunzel quickly pulled away to admire the tiny girl half out of Elsa’s mouth. She sobbed and looked up to Rapunzel in tears and pleas. “What did we ever do to you?”


Rapunzel gets her face real close causing the girls tears and cries of fear to proceed. “You’ll never be able to comprehend. But everything.” She said as she bit down on the girls breasts and sucked hard. Her screams only persisted. 


Some of the other princesses who could hear her cruelty do pay attention. Mulan and Moana get a frontline view of it from their breasts, and Belle would be paying more attention if she wasn’t busy trying to pull Anna’s giant lips away from her womanhood. 


Rapunzel pushing Jasmine in and out of Elsa’s clit continued. Elsa moaned and felt her teeth clench onto Aurora’s stomach causing her to scream more. And when Elsa finally climaxed, she was drawing blood from the tiny.


Rapunzel pulled back, knocked out Jasmine out and smirked at Elsa. “I say we share a little snack” and Elsa smirked back. And the last thing Aurora saw was Rapunzel’s teeth coming at her as she screamed. 


The rest of them watched as Elsa and Rapunzel shared a passionate kiss. But they could also tell the moment where the teeth bit down and the screaming inside their mouths stopped. And as the two pulled back they each swallowed half of the now brutally murdered Aurora. 


They all stood in shock except the three giants. Anna was so aroused that she finished, having her own climax, and pulling Snow White out of her pussy. “Mmm and then there were six Huh?”


As Rapunzel pulls back to see how the two between their tits are doing, Moana and Mulan get a better few of the blood now flowing through Elsa’s and Rapunzel’s mouth and Mulan screams. “You psychotic monsters! You’re horrible!” 


Rapunzel had prepared for these insults so it didn’t take long for her to overlook them. But instead of trying to mentally prove the woman wrong like she thought she would, she started to think instead about the feeling she felt. The feeling she had that no doubt her two new friends felt. Yea, she was a monster, maybe there was no denying that anymore. But damn did she love that ecstasy. So she’ll take that title with pride. 


Rapunzel pins Mulan to Elsa’s chest with one hand, and then plays with the amulet around Elsa’s neck with the other. “It does look lovely on you”


“Thanks. I’m sure it also looks lovely on you.”


Rapunzel takes a deep breath “how about I take it, if you don’t mind. I know how to do the ritual, I should be the one holding onto it.”


Elsa nods and goes to get it off but then she gets a response from Anna instead “Absolutely not.”


“Huh?”


“No offense Raps, but we just met you. We can’t trust you.” Anna states. “You could take it and shrink us for all we know.”


Rapunzel was quickly defensive. “But I won’t!”


“You get it taken away from you and you track down the current holders? You’re clearly desperate for power. And we have it and you’re just going to have to deal with it for now.”


“It was mine! You’re lucky I didn’t already ask for it back!”


“How do you know you won’t shrink us the first chance you get!”


Rapunzel had to take a step back for this. There was a part of her that was thinking about it beforehand. But now, whatever bond she formed between these two was now something she wanted to explore. So she wasn’t going to. But she can’t say she blames them for thinking that so she just reluctantly says “Fine.”


Elsa looks at the two of them having an argument, the entire time she was putting the tinies back in the bowl. Jasmine and Snow White were just waking up, so they were the last to be grabbed, and they were still on the bed when Elsa decided to step in. She went over to her sister and touched her shoulder. “Anna, how about we discuss this elsewhere?”


As Anna and Elsa head out Rapunzel notices Snow White and Jasmine waking up. She quickly knew what she wanted now, a way to become relaxed. Rapunzel puts the two girls on the ground by her feet and they get up to see each of Rapunzel’s feet are above them. “Rub. Worship. Now.” She commands 


Despite being exhausted, the two have no other options as they begin to rub and massage her feet. Rapunzel relaxes and smirks sadistically. 



“What’s gotten into you?” Elsa asks her sister when they finally make it to privacy. 


“I’m sorry, it’s just. I think Rapunzel is cool and all but I don’t trust her.” 


“Why would she betray us? She’s one of us now.”


“Because she is one of us. Think about it, Elsa, we’re power hungry and will backstab anyone but each other. What do you think she’d do?” 


Elsa sighs, can’t help but realize that she makes a point. “So then, what do we do, hide it from her?” 


“I don’t think so” Anna sighs as well “I think we’re gonna have to get her before she can get us.”


“Shrink her like the others? But… but I really like Rapunzel.” Elsa says, feeling a little crushed. 


“I like Rapunzel too. We don’t need to kill her or anything. We just need to ensure she can’t shrink us. And maybe she can earn the trust needed to get back to her old size. We just have to ensure OUR safety.”


“You’re right.” Elsa is sad at the decision at first. But then she starts to think about it. Rapunzel is cute and feisty and fun. Having her as a little pet could be really perfect. She really wanted this now. “Alright, let’s do this.”