- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A sci-fi / Mystery story with its main focus on a giantess and her new little dolls. And there's another giantess as a side story, and both stories meet at some point. This chapter is mostly the setup and character indtroduction and shrinking rules are explained here. And if you're into mystery or sci-fi elements of this stroy I definitely recommend reading it. The shrinking ray rules are explored in this chapter, and I try to keep mystery elements as subtle as possible. Even though this story is stand-alone. If you're into mystery there are minor hints to connection between this one and my two other stories on this platform. Without further ado let's begin.


Lynda watched the six of them as they were waking up. Five four inch girls she once went to school with lied on the floor before her feet. Miss Allen (Sarah), her young and astoundingly beautiful algebra teacher was in her tiny ankle boots, and black stockings with her elegant black and white dress. She used to fancy having in her palm all the semester she had her class when she was a student. Miss Allen was always full of energy and enthusiastic about mathematics. She was so kind, caring and motherly towards her students, but Lynda always found that aspect of her behavior ridiculous given she had the least age difference with them than all the other teachers; She just had to have her.

Ms. Woods was lying there as well. Her strict, dull teacher that looked to her like a doll she didn’t want to play with to her now. She wouldn’t want her in this situation normally. She didn’t like her at all but even didn’t hated her enough to want to punish her. The reason she was here was to motivate Sarah to cooperate. If she had brought Sarah and her three former classmates. Sarah would feel it was her responsibility as the teacher and would try to resist her demands to make an example for the girls. But seeing another teacher she viewed as older and more experienced bowing to her every will made her feel the right thing is to go along with it. And the girls would follow them as they found them sort of figures of authorities in this humiliating journey. Most human are of sheep after all. Ms. Woods low self esteem and self hate, and Sarah’s natural charisma would drag everyone along. Ms. Helen Woods who had short blonde hair, was wearing a matching green bra, green underwear and green socks, she had left on her. She had to earn her tiny black top, and jeans.

In front of her right feet lied Amy. Amy was the most poetic and most sensitive girl she knew in her life. She was soft and sensitive like a flower, gentle and agreeable. She was the only one Lynda would trust to go to if she ever shrunk. She fancied this tale a million times in her head. But they never got close. Their personalities didn’t match probably. And before she knew the girl was admitted to a top-tier college. She never shrunk so she could never get her attention when she shrunk so they never hit it off. But now she had to pay. She had to try and try and try to befriend her and would fail. She lied there innocently with her long brunette hair on the floor, in her purple top, black pants and white shoes.

The next one was Paris Hilton, In her fancy sweater, black pants and her little gorgeous thigh high boots. She was always the golden girl. Her father was wealthiest man in the town probably. She was tall, pretty, good looking, careless and oblivious to all the admiration she received from everybody. She was the best ballet dancer in their school. It was like she was always flying above everybody else never looking down. She got together with hottest boy in the school and after they graduated from high school, they got engaged and they married after that. Paris left the house two days after the wedding when her husband was at work and never came back. Lynda had asked her to lend Lynda her wedding dress for her upcomming wedding (!) . So she brought it to Lynda’s place and when she was sitting in a sofa in a room it happened. She was here because she seemed so out of reach, like a star. Of course getting her was the most difficult one she had to do. The police was very alarmed after this one and her father had put a large prize on any information on her whereabouts. She had put her wedding dress in a drawer after it shrank with Paris. She was her best doll. She came with two sets of clothes too.

And there was Laura who was still asleep. Her strict big sister who had always intimidated her was now thrown next to one of Lynda’s used socks . she was still wearing what she had on when visited Lynda’s place after after work. Laura was wearing pink socks and her tiny shoes were put near her tiny feet. Lynda had took them off because she was curious how her feet smelled after a long day of work, but couldn’t put them on again. Her roommate had warned her about targeting close relatives. But she just couldn’t help it. What was the point of possessing a shrinking ray if you couldn’t make that brat show you some respect after all.

When her roommate’s shrinking ray was finished she knew what she had to do. Her roommate, Mary (If that was her real name) before leaving forever to pursue her peculiar goals with her invention, handed her, her own copy of the shrinking ray in her departure day and told her she could shrink any 6 people she wished to have with it.

But she had to be discrete about it so it wouldn’t raise any suspicions. Before Mary was done explaining Lynda tried to shrink her as her first little pet. A tiny Mary would be the best thing that could have ever happened to her. But she was disappointed when the machine didn’t work. Mary looked at her with a amused and a little shocked look.

Mary : “I wasn’t surprised by that. And I was going to say it activates a week from now… ”

Lynda was so embarrassed: “Sorry. I didn’t mean to… harm you. I would treat you well.”

Mary said with a joking voice: “I’m sure you wouldn’t. Not that you hate me. You just would want me to have kind of relationship with your feet that I really don’t see myself enjoying it...”

Lynda was a little pissed when said: “You don’t know if you’d like it, if you never try it...Just saying.”


Mary: “Alright. Can I go on with the rules? And how this thing works?”


Lynda: “Go on. I guess I have to know how to fix it when you’re not around!”


Mary: “That won’t be necessary. You see this is a gun shaped device with a trigger on it. I see you already figured how to pull the trigger. As you can see the back of it is connected by a elastic tube to that mechanical device. Most of its buttons and switches have to be where they already are. Don’t mess with the configuration or you could have a substance leak on your hand. Use this degree to select how many inches you want the target to be and the device automatically figures the exact percentage of matter reduction.”


Lynda: “There’s no such thing as matter reduction in physics. right? What happens to the cells they use as they shrink?”


Mary: “Keen as always. The rest of cells go inside this large capsule. I call this substance. If you lose it or part of it. You could never make the person as tall as they originally were. And if you have more you could make the person grow even larger than their original size.”


Lynda: “And how can I get more substance?”


Mary: “Each kind of object requires it’s own type of substance. You can’t use the same capsule to shrink a human and a table. Their substances get mixed and everything is ruined. But it’s okay to mix the same kind of substance for example two plain wooden tables. You can get more substance by shrinking more tables.”


Lynda: “So if you use it on a human they have to plain? Naked? Because they don’t share fabric with their clothes or shoes.”


Mary: “You can shrink a person with clothes but you can’t mix content of their capsule with another human’s. Even using another naked at shrinking time human’s substance for another person who was shrunk when naked can be tricky and extremely dangerous. It requires modifying stored coordinates in machine’s memory storage which takes a lot of expertise. If you don’t know exactly what you’re doing you could end up damaging internal organs, or worse...”


Lynda: “So why only six? You would be goddess of the world the next year probably. Couldn’t you give me this small city?”


Mary: “That’s because I only left you 6 capsules. That’s all the spare ones I had. And this is for the better. Even this number of people disappearing, all of them having connections to you is not a joke. Cops could easily get to you if you’re not careful. But don’t worry if you realized they’re on to you. Dispose of the shrunken bodies. And pull that lever. And this whole machine will shrink to nothingness. It’s particles floating in the air too small to be seen. And then there would be no evidence of your wrongdoings. But remember only pull it when necessary because It’s irreversible… And don’t make headlines please.”


Then they talked about many other thing and how they would miss each other. Lynda hugged her one last time before she left. She had a small luggage with herself and was in her shiny red heels. The rest of her equipment must have been moved before by some truck probably and she left just like that and Lynda never heard of her ever again.


She redecorated Mary’s lab (the basement) so the big machine is hidden from sight and dragged the sofa to center of the room. She was ready to begin.


Chapter End Notes:

I'm glad you read this chapter. Did you enjoy it? I'd love to hear about your opinions on it, how it could improve or any general suggestions, or comments. Thanks.

I'd try to be more on schedule with this one. :)