[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Lynda shrinks some of her former teachers and classmates, and her strict big sister to 4 inches and tries to make them accept their new world through her ways. But is she herself part of another giantess's bigger game?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Body Exploration, Sci-Fi, Breasts, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Gentle, Giantess, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Vore, Maternal, Lesbians, Instant Size Change, Crush, Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4324 Read: 6494
Published: October 03 2021 Updated: October 03 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Logan heel [Reviews - 0] (1627 words)

A sci-fi / Mystery story with its main focus on a giantess and her new little dolls. And there's another giantess as a side story, and both stories meet at some point. This chapter is mostly the setup and character indtroduction and shrinking rules are explained here. And if you're into mystery or sci-fi elements of this stroy I definitely recommend reading it. The shrinking ray rules are explored in this chapter, and I try to keep mystery elements as subtle as possible. Even though this story is stand-alone. If you're into mystery there are minor hints to connection between this one and my two other stories on this platform. Without further ado let's begin.

2. Chapter 2 by Logan heel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2697 words)

Friends. I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter. Here's the next.