- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Nicole is growing in power. deciding to visit her boss, she uses a newly found power. This chapter is shorter but includes, insertaion, ass, violence, and shrink/growth
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nicole meets Doctor Gary and is shown three small creatures and is told to do whatever she wants with them...

 

 

 

 

 

NICOLE AND MASS

 

 

CHAPTER ONE, a beginning

 

 

She could feel 'IT', the tingling massage beneath her skin, expand across all of her muscles, across every inch of her body. 'IT' reached down to her arms, making the tips of her fingers ignite like small flames. Shooting down her legs she felt the soles of her feet tickle and tighten only to expand as the bones of her toes flamed into passion. Arching her pack straight up she could feel her spine stretch out, making the bones pop and the muscles moan out in pleasure as she stretched across her sofa. The skirt she wore tightened, pulling back it stroked her skin as her flesh passed its hem, making her purr like a cat. The panties she wore beneath creaked and groaned as her hips expanded making it press against her wet cunt.

Spreading her legs she rode the pleasure that came as her black silk panties were pulled deeper against herself. Reaching down she stroked between her legs, petting her inner thighs. Dreamily she opened her eyes and looked up at Gary, her hands still lovingly stroking her thighs.

Gary, his arms and hands stiff like boards, just stood there swallowing his spit as he watched. He was a skinny man who wore slacks too big with a button up shirt with sleeves that ran to the edge of his palms. Atop his nose he wore thick rimmed glasses with a crop of curly black hair and a hooked nose. And for him this was the closest he had ever come with a woman before.

Looking down he watched as her blouse stretched further up her stomach, exposing her toned and sweat slick belly that danced as she arched her back up, pushing her breasts into the air, exposing her crotch that showed more and more as her skirt retreated further down her legs.

He gave a hard swallow as the sound of her nylons could heard ripping as her thighs expanded to a whole new level.

This was new for both of them. All the times before she had worn a bathrobe and had tried to conceal herself. But after what happened today at work...well...well she wasn't too happy.

“Gary I want it NOW.”

He stammered for a second.

Grabbing him by his collar Nicole pushed him against the wall and growled into his ear. “I want it NOW Gary...”

Letting go of him she turned and walked over to the couch and sat down. Her eyes watched him like a predator, starving and consuming, as he pulled the small tin can that held within it a single pill.

Watching him as he walked over, she leaned back against the couch and spread her legs open and laid her head back. The fall and rise of her chest slowed a little as her eyes closed.

“W-w-what?” Stuttered Gary, the tin can shaking in his hands.

Nicole smiled gently and brought her head up to look at him. “I want you to put it in this time.”

She had always done it herself though...

“But your clothes an-an-and-”

“It doesn't matter Gary...I want it now, I NEED it now...and I want 'you' to do it this time.”

Smiling, she spread her legs a little further. The idea of having some one else do it, some small person like him...below her, beneath her, do it sent a shiver of excitement through her that shot adrenaline to the rest of her body. Inside she could feel the progress from her last pill kick in, it wanted to push her but she knew better. Time. She needed time, and patience.

Kneeling down, Gary gazed up to see Nicole looking down at him, peering at him with a smile of power, of lusted hunger.

With shaky hands, he pulled back her black silk panties to the side, revealing a moist, slick pussy slit that ached for attention. Up above Nicole gave a purring that slowing turned into a moan as she laid her head back. Deep inside she was suppressing the 'IT' from expanding, but she kept it tied down.

Taking the pill from the can, Gary reached over to her cunt and began to push it up her. Inside her muscles tightened around his hand, wanting more as he pushed his fingers and the pill further up inside her.

Above, Nicole gasped, her hands clutching the couch as he let go of the pill and slowly pulled out. Within seconds it would be dissolved inside of her.

Laying down across the couch she began to Grow.

 

Her head was now over the top of one edge of the couch while one kneed laid sprawled over the edge and her other knee bent over the opposite end of the couch. The sheer size of her was new not only to her, or Gary but to all of mankind.

“Y-y-you must be over-”

“Ten feet,” Nicole purred out, her voice lost in relaxation as the growth spurt ended. “I'm over ten feet now, maybe even twelve feet...almost twelve...feet...”

Now all that remained on her was a few rags of her former office attire that laid strewn across her chest and legs. The rest of body was covered in beads and little streams of sweat that trickled down her voluptuous rounded breasts and down the the deep valley of her thighs. Between her legs was a little puddle of juice that had seeped out of her cunt.

Lazily she began to stroke her clit. Without opening her eyes she spoke out, “Gary...pet me.”

He gulped.

“Pet my legs Gary.”

Gently he began to stroke her legs as she stroked her clit, making the puddle between her legs expand.

“Soon.” She whispered, “soon...”

 

 

ONE WEEK PRIOR

 

 

“Nicole?”

“Yes Sir?”

Her boss swiveled his chair to the left and right, his pen tip stuck between his teeth as his eyes looked down in concentration. “I want you to take charge of Dr. Gary White's project.” He looked up at her. “You think you would be able to?”

Nicole, with her legs crossed over each other, tipped her head to the side and smiled. “Of course Sir.”

She hadn't met the Doctor before and she didn't know what type of project he was working on. But with today's economy the company was being stretched thin on ideas and on budget. Her job was to make things more efficient. Cut what needed to be cut, observe the wrong, point it out, hunt the weak. And she was good at it, damn good.

Nicole herself was almost damn well good at anything she pout her mind to, which was filled with a source of starving ambition that frightened most of her peers and drove most men away and fellow women aside. Standing at a height of five foot eleven she was normal in stature but her body held much desire for men and envy from women. Her breasts were firm, not overly bouncy like flimsy water balloons. They were instead firm, topped with brown nipples that stood out in the cold and were covered with nerves that danced at every touch they received. Down below her hips we pronounced, making her toned ass stand out with her ample thighs that drew so much attention when she wore a skirt as they usually stretched it out. And crowned on her shoulders was her well sculptured face that angled perfectly with her red auburn hair that when not tied up in a tight bun laid all the way down to her shoulders. Her eyes though shot out like green emeralds, they were what pushed most people away. They were like a cat's...but more defined some how...brighter, hungrier, deeper, starving.

Mr. Wire's, her boss, stood from his chair and walked to the office window to look outside at the city that was sprawled around them. From his vantage point almost everything could be seen.

Gazing out the window with him Nicole could feel a sense of accomplishment. She had risen from the streets down below and was now towering above almost everyone. The feeling of it always made her heart skip a beat.

“Talk to the Doctor White Nicole, find out if we can speed up his project...what ever it is that he's working on...I have to admit I didn't read the papers on it.”

That was first indicator for her. The work he was doing was probably useless then, nothing to spark interest.

Standing up Nicole picked up her purse and walked out. “No problem Mr. Wires.”

He nodded his head as she left and looked back out at the city...

 

Two hours later Nicole was walking down the hallway of the labs with Dr. Whites, or better know as simply 'Gary'. The scrawny man with his huge glasses seemed to stiffen like a board when he first saw her, his eyes practically shotting out of their sockets.

Even now he was still stumbling over himself as they walked down the hallway. He was surprising her however, he had yet to be offended by her dominate nature, or her eyes...instead he was practically bowing to everything she said and asked, giving explanations with bullshit.

“So Dr. White-”

“C-c-call me Gary,” he corrected with a shaky smile.

She nodded curtly, “Gary,” and then continued. “So the project that the company is investing in are ways to change organic and inorganic matter. Such as chips for electric current flow for smaller products and organic matter to better utilize and change the genes of crops for a larger result, and more tough of organism to survive harsher environments. Is that correct?”

He nodded. “Yes. The way we see it the future is what will dictate the survivors of today's recent economic plunge and by centering on certain basic needs of society, with chips and such, with the combination of human need with the food that we will not only survive but thrive. And by judging the future we are sure that food is going to be harder to produce.”

“You mean with Global warming correct?” Nicole asked, but more so stated.

“Y-yes with such things as that. We are preparing for them, using them to be our salvation so to say.”

The idea of it was intriguing and fundamentally correct, but how were going to do it exactly.

Turning into another hallway Nicole suddenly turned around looked at the Doctor.

“Dr. W...Gary, how what exactly then are you trying to change?”

His eyes darted to the side for a second. “Well...” his hands began to tap, “well this is where the sci-fi comes into play.”

'Great...' she thought as she rolled her eyes.

“We want to change the size of these materials.”

Her eyebrow arched. “The size?”

Gary swallowed hard. “Yes the size of the material.”

 

Over the next few hours Gary showed her the ins and outs of his project inside of small room that was tucked away inside of the building. For such an ambitious project it was very small, the over all building was dedicated to multiple projects but this one alone was by the far the smallest. It was then when she realized this she also realized that her job was...well dumbed down compared to her more recent ones...which was odd...very odd. This was beneath her, yet it was intriguing her as well but the thoughts at the back of her head were mulling over why 'she' was here and not some one else...it probably wasn't a good thing...

Gary was still rambling over something about the change in inorganic material when Nicole asked him, “and with Organic tissue?”

He spun around from his chalk board and looked at her. “Well we, I mean 'I', have been able to change a few things. Mostly experimental though.”

This perked her up. “Really?”

The man became anxious again, like a kid who knew he was about to become caught...and yet wanted to. It disturbed her but pulled her deeper in. The man being so submissive to her was catchy, most med refused her and made for a challenge...but him...he seemed to shrink before her in excitement.

“Can you show me Docotor?”

He nodded but then sat down.

“Mrs.-”

“Nicole, just Nicole.”

“Yes, umm, Nicole...have you ever wondered about the concept between man and mass?”

The question pushed her...

Man and Mass...?

“No I haven't Gary.”

He folded his hands together but then began to tick their tips against each other in anxiety. “Well its the physiological idea that is based around the human emotions tied around a humans interaction with a smaller object, living and dead but more so around the living.”

Nicole crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair that was opposite to the Doctor. “No I haven't but continue.”

With a crooked smile Gary did but with his eyes averted to the table. “Well let's say for example the interaction between a child and a bug. Why does the child crush it, why do they do this almost instantly. But that's just the surface of the ocean with Man and Mass. Bigger questions like emotion, power, exhilaration, even pleasure can rotate around a human being when they are larger then something. They are able to control it, let it live, let it die, to even become the world that that smaller thing lives on.”

“Like a God Complex?” Nicole asked, her attention completely focused.

Gary nodded and chuckled. “It's a little bit like that but...well deeper. It has more pleasure within it, more power, physical power and absolute control. But it only exists in some people, and it varies for everyone, and for some its very different then to others.”

Interesting...pleasure?

“How is it different though Doctor...some of us feel 'pleasure' with this?”

“Yes...”

“With having power, size, over something else?”

“Well...yes.”

Nicole leaned across the table, her breasts exposing themselves down the long V of her blouse. The Doctor looked at them and she noticed it with a smile. “And why are you telling me this?”

There was a moment of silence. The Doctor was building up his courage for he knew it was now or never.

“Because I think you're one of the ones that would find pleasure in it...”

Am I getting wet?

Nicole secretly sneaked her hand between her legs and found that her panties were damp.

“Gary...show me what you have so far.”

 

They were inside a room now that was all white with white lighting above. In the middle of the room was a simple glass table and two white chairs. Sitting down, Nicole watched as the Doctor pressed something on the wall.

Smoothly a shelf appeared from the white metal like wall, it pushed out silently.

Like a cat Nicole observed the Doctor as he pulled from it three small glass cylinders. Placing them before her he stepped back to watch her reaction.

Inside of the cylinders were three small figures all of where were there tiny cats, all of them the size of her thumb's nail.

She looked at the Doctor.

Is this a test?

 

“Do something different to each one of them.” He said after clearing his throat.

Nicole looked back down. Inside her, deep inside, she felt the urge, the IT...but it was so different yet connected to her...it was connected to her ambition, her pleasure...her hunger.

“Anything?” She asked, questioning her limitations for the first time in a long time.

“...Anything...”

She knew they were secure. Nothing was here to stop her...and Gary...she trusted him. The way he acted made it so clear that he was not what he appeared yet was someone that would not turn her in like the others. There was no ambition that he held over her.

But this has to be wrong...what I'm thinking, this is all insane but...it's real

Looking down at the mini cats below her only confirmed that what the Doctor was working was working, limitless...real.

They're animals though...cat's, but not human so...

Gary's next words sent a spark through her brain and the IT. “Think of them as humans.”

She looked back down at them differently and the urge, the IT, took control of her, the true idea of Man and Mass...or better of Nicole and Man took true foundation.

Gently, timidly, Nicole unscrewed the first cylinder and pulled the small feline out of it. Looking at her, at the titanic Giantess before it, the cat began to shake in fear. It was obviously a normal size before or else it would have grown use to this by now.

The fear it reeked out though would only make things worse as the Giantess felt herself become even wetter. The man beside her was void from her thinking. It was now only her, the Giantess, and the small cat she held.

Slowly her fingers began to pinch down on the creature. It reminded her of Gary's analogy of the child and the bug. Fascinated, she watched as the small animal squirmed between her finger tips as her colossus fingers crushed it until it final stopped moving. But she didn't stop until it the sounds of its bones could be felt snapping and crunching and then when the thing was merely a thing of fur and blood between her finger tips did she stop.

She wiped the dead thing over the edge of the glass cylinder and then took a deep breath.

It was then that the Doctor spoke up. He seemed rehearsed with his next words.

“When did you last Eat Nicole?”

Her tongue licked her lips as she looked at the next cat, the next small human before her. Now her mind was seeing them as people.

Beneath me...

Reaching down she picked it up and brought the small thing to her face.

Is it really? It's a...a Lion.

Sure enough as she looked at it closer she found that it was a lion, a creature to which would in a normal situation make a meal out of her. The idea of the reversed power sent a shiver up her spine as she brought it closer to her lips.

Rolling her tongue out she licked the animal. It tried to claw her but instead tickled her tongue and made the Giantess giggle.

Fiddling with the power, Nicole began to suck on the animal, pressing half of it between her lips before pulling it into her mouth to suck on before biting down and swallowing.

Rubbing her stomach she pushed her ass deeper into her chair, wanting to pet her own pussy.

Before she could look at the last feline the Doctor spoke up.

“Nicole...”

She looked over to him.

“I...I want to give you something else.” Pulling from his lab coat he took out a small tin can. “It's...it's for you.”

Standing up, Nicole walked over to him and stood just inches from him. Her eyes were aflame in power now, glimmering like true emeralds that held within them burning suns.

“You were working on Growth as well correct Doctor?” She said as she pressed her body against his, her lips almost touching his ears. The urge to grind her cunt on his leg was overwhelming. She wanted something inside it NOW.

Sweat was beading down his neck now. “Y-y-yes an-and mu-much m-more.”

She smiled and nipped his ear lobe as she took the small canister. This was certainly turning out to be a wonderful business trip...even if her boss didn't know it.

 

 

Walking out of the labs Nicole found the air to be better then before. Almost everything was different now. Her ambitions had changed, 'She' had changed. She was now strutting down the sidewalk of the city, and although she was being bumped almost every second by the the congestion of people she didn't even notice it. The sound of a hundred horns honking didn't aggravate her, the cluster of thousands of voices didn't make her feel small at all or like a speck in the city.

Before she had the ambition to sit atop inside one of the largest sky scrapers in the city. To look out her desk and watch the multitudes below her walk the streets like an ant hill. But now things were different. Now...now 'She' wanted to be as tall as the skyscrapers.

Grabbing a cab from the corner she gave him the directions to her apartment. Today she would be going home early.

As she sat down in she felt a small tingle between her legs that made her smile. Nonchalantly she brought a hand down to between her legs, pressing down the length of her pussy with her middle finger. As she pressed down she felt a tiny struggle beneath her finger that almost made her shudder.

 

Slipping the tin can between her tits, Nicole looked down at the table.

Gary was at the doorway. He turned to look at her.

“I think I'm going to keep this one.” Nicole stated.

The doctor was about to protest but then was stopped dead as he watched Nicole pull back on the top of her skirt's hem. From his vantage point he could tell that she was holding back her panties as well.

Slowing Nicole reached down inside the cylinder and pulled the small cat out. Looking at it for a second before her eyes, she looked down at her exposed pussy and slowly lowered it down, down, down to her soaking wet pleasure that was aching hungrily. Just as her hand was at her waistline she let go of the creature and watched as she fell down to her pussy. Satisfied she let go of her skirt with a snap and walked out.

“Don't worry Doctor,” she said as she walked away, “She has a whole new jungle to play in that hasn't been cut down in a long time.”

 

As the cab drove her home Nicole kept her hand between her legs, gently stroking the two pussies that were between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The world had always been strangely easy for Nicole, that mixed with her ambition was what drove her. From her days in school she never truly needed to study yet she felt a passion to go further and then in her years of college she dabbled more so with society then she did in her studies. It was her 'Experimental Stage' in life, clich'e yet very true as she soon found her body to be a whole new tool. It was no longer just her but a symbol of her. What before had been eye candy for most turned into an image, the image of sex, of lean wolf like hunger to which was never quenched and instead became the very edge that was driven into her competitors once she became apart of 'The Company'. And right now it was the very thing that was distracting her boss, Mr. Wire's from fully concentrating on Nicole's report.

Her back was turned to him as she looked out his office's window at the city below. For some odd reason she seemed a little different then yesterday. Was is that she appeared more lively? More...emotional?

“I think that Gary is onto some very progressive route,” Nicole sighed with her hands on her hips.

Mr. Wires nodded, his eyes averting to her rounded ass that curved out so perfectly in her black skirt. It was funny though, she wore those damn skirts every day, not even caring if they peeled the eyes off of every man that walked into the room and sneered the lip of every woman who saw her. She just didn't give a damn.

“Well then perhaps he'll need an increase in funding or more personal to-”

“No,” she cut him off with. She smiled and shook her head, “Mr. Wires, Doctor White told me that he personally would like to be left alone with his work. Others are a distraction from him and additional funding he says will only add unneeded attention to him and would thus speed things up to which in effect with dampen the project's overall quality.”

That part of her, the number based and impartial part of Nicole, made the excitement in Wire's pants shoot down. It was almost as if she were some sort of robot when she talked about business.

Reaching back, Nicole ran her fingers through her hair which today, unlike all the others, she had left to fall across her shoulders. It made her look ruffled, bed worn. It made Wire's wonder if some one has finally punched in the right combination to get into her pants.

Nicole could see this in her bosses eyes, she could read him, anyone in fact, like a picture book. And her boss Mr. Wires was one of the easiest. Right now she knew he was only sitting down to keep the hard-on he had hidden from her.

She toyed with herself in her mind then, imagining yesterday and the surrealism of it all. She was still astonished that she had woken up in the same world, that she had done what she had done and had felt no guilt over it.

 

The Alarm clock shattered her dreams. With a groan Nicole pulled herself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Sitting down on the toilet she pulled her underwear down and began to urinate. It was as she was pulling her panties back up that she realized something was in them, and moving. It was the Lioness.

Astonished that it wasn't a dream, Nicole gazed down at the animal that was trying to claw its way out of her underwear.

Giggling she began to push the little lioness around in her underwear. “I was playing with you all night, how on earth did you survive? You're still wet too!” the memory of the night came rushing into her, the little thing has been trapped inside her personal jungle since she has left the lab, it had even made a few trips inside the jungles 'cave'. Nicole smiled at the memory. “In fact we're both pretty wet now.” The sensation of the Lioness crawling though her pubes had ignited Nicole, it was better then any sex she had ever had before, and when she was 'Inside' of her she felt as if she had consumed lioness, more so then the one she had eaten as a snack. Remembering the little meal she had made out of the other one, she put her hand across her stomach and gently stroked it. Of course the little thing no longer looked like it did before, now it was forming into something entirely different and was sliding down her intestines and yet it was now apart of her forever, broken down into her body, being molded and formed to her being.

Grinning, Nicole pulled her underwear back up, she let out a moan as she felt the little lioness claw around in her pubes again, unintentionally stroking her moist pussy.

 

Turning from the window she walked over to her bosses desk and sat down on its edge, crossing her legs over each other she looked down at Wires. For a moment she imagined her boss being dropped down into her panties. She wanted to walk around with him, to feel him struggle against her clit and to feel his hands scarping at the edge of her underwear's waistband as she walked down the hallway, sat in her office and stroked herself, or even talked to his wife at the lobby. The irony of talking to his bondie bimbo bitch while he laid tuck inside the folds of her cunt, pressed down by her tight black panties made her wet...but then she imagined both of them, Wires and his wife crammed down her underwear and she became even wetter. Imagining that snug bitch with her face crammed in her pussy, forced to pleasure 'her' would be like a super nova.

Nicole snapped back into reality and gave a smile. “His project is so intriguing Mr. Wires that I would like to personally supervise it.”

Mr. Wires gulped. He wanted to be in her pants but not nearly as badly as she wanted 'Him' to be in them.

“Sure,” he crocked, his voice slipping.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW COMMENT and add onto the story :)