- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nicole is gorwing in power and decides to visit her boss- a little shorter. Includes insertion, ass and shrinking
 

 

Gary took in a deep breath. He needed to breathe, just to breathe and nothing else. His coat was still soaked with Nicole's sweat, his hands glistening from her slick legs.

This was the part of the process that he hated the most, the after shock, the shock of knowing that what he was doing could never be reversed, that he had chosen a path that he could never walk away from. It was the path to changing the world, not only was he delving deep into his own inner demons and passions but it was a path that would change the world, him, everyone and everything...and most of all it would change Nicole...

Taking one last deep breath, Gary turned to look at Nicole who laid slumbering on her couch, her legs still sprawled over the edges of it, her chest rising and falling slowly as she dreamed the night away. Every few moments she would twist her body as she smiled and moaned, imagining things that stirred Gary's blood, making his heart raise.

“You will be magnificent,” he whispered, “...My...my Goddess.”

 

 

 

CHAPTER TWO you always did like my ass Mr. Whites

 

 

 

“You never told me before why you have this bat here Mr. Whites.”

Whites looked up from his desk to see Nicole standing next to his baseball bat case. It was one of his priced trophies.

He chuckled a little, “Oh well its just an old thing of mine, it's not really a priced thing, just an old piece of junk of mine. The wife though doesn't like my pack rat ways so I keep it here.”

Running her finger down the length of the old wooden bat, Nicole smiled. “Where's it from?”

“Just childhood, ya know, back when dinosaurs roamed around and I needed to hunt something up every night.” He tried to laugh at his own joke but it was hard to. For some odd reason she seemed different today. She was wearing her usual black skirt and white blouse and her hair was tied back in a tight bun with that little wisp that hung in front of her eyes. But it seemed as if she were...well radiating or something, giving off a strange aura.

Leaning back in his chair Mr. White's crossed his legs a little, trying his best to keep the erection he had under his pants tucked away.

Sighing slightly, Nicole picked the bat from the case and held it closer to her eyes. Mr. Whites was surprised but wasn't able to say anything as she walked over to his desk.

He gulped as beads of sweat began forming on top of his brow.

Sitting down on the edge of the table, Nicole began to run the bat's length down between her legs, pressing it gently across her cunt. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes. “I told your secretary that we were going to have a meeting.”

Opening her eyes, she looked down at the astonished Mr. Whites. His hands were clutching at his desk, a pencil snapped between one of them.

Laying the bat across the desk, Nicole began to crawl over the desk to him, her luscious breasts nearly hanging out of her blouse. Her heart began to race but she stayed calm as she leaned over to Mr. Whites, her legs and hands still on the desk. Gently she began to smell his neck, running her nose up and down the length of his jaw. She could smell every emotion that was leaking out of him, from his fear, his arousal, to the faint after shave that still clung to him.

She gave a low purr and kissed his ear. Pulling back, she sat there and looked at her boss, her eyes gleaming like a lioness. Slowly her hand reached out.

“Nicole I-”

“Shh” She queued, placing a finger over his lips and shaking her head. “That's only the start.”

Whites opened his mouth to stop her but suddenly she reared back and swung...with his bat.

 

Then all was black.

 

Nicole looked down at her boss who was now sprawled over the floor. He wasn't dead, but he sure as hell was going to be out of it for a while. Part of his head was bleeding, but it was only minor but the scent of his blood turned her on.

Throwing the bat aside, she began unbuttoning her blouse. Glancing at the back door, she flicked her wrist and it became locked, the bolt slamming forward.

“We're going to need a little privacy dear.” She smirked and pulled her skirt off, leaving her with only her black satin panties, her high heels and a bare chest that sported two hardening nipples.

Squatting over her boss, Nicole sat down on his chest, her pussy just inches from his chin. Running her fingers down the lengths of her inner thighs she began to concentrate on Whites. During the last few days she was becoming more powerful, the pills that were being slipped inside of her were more then just growth pills, they were much much more...

Then, slowly, barely visible by the naked eye, Mr. Whites began to shrink. As soon as Nicole saw his tie begin to loosen she felt a surge of power that rushed through her heart. Closing her eyes in self awe she concentrated harder, pressing her hands against her bosses cheeks. He began to shrink faster.

I want this, I want this...

Then, gradually his body shrunk downwards, his face shrinking away from her hands which she quickly turned over to her breasts, kneading her hard nipples as she became wet with lust and power.

Nicole couldn't believe this, this sense of erotic power. When she was first in the company she had to fight to progress and when she did, when she saw the names ahead of her quickly slip below her she was always some how turned on. The aspect of controlling them, and of actually controlling them, from their pay checks, to their jobs, to their lives...it was the ultimate fuel for her cunt. And now...now would she would control the last person ahead of her. Mr. Whites.

Opening her eyes, Nicole felt a sudden bump on the end of her pussy. Smiling, she looked down below, spreading her legs open further so she could see the little man who laid gently tucked between the ground and her wet pussy.

Ever so gently Nicole pressed her hips down, rubbing her pussy over White's length, making him slick wet with her pussy juices.

She had to laugh then. Turning her head up she began to laugh, a giggling chuckle that vibrated through her whole body, even making her press further down on Mr. Whites.

Her I am, the Giantess, the Goddess, and Whites lying down under MY cunt, MY pleasure.

Reaching down, Nicole slowly picked his motionless body up, raising it she ran it over the length of pussy, sliding him across her stomach, her neck, all the way to her lips.

I could eat him right now She mused as her tongue rolled out, licking his legs, I can make him apart of me, my first...Sacrifice...Nicole mused with the idea. Ancient cultures had sacrificed people to the gods of old... So then why not to me then? I will be a goddess, a Giantess. She grinned at the aspect, envisioning the future world, her future world.

They will sacrifice to me, to every part of me. To my stomach...She rubbed Whites over her sweating stomach, a vision of a giant pillar erected before her as she stood hundreds of feet up, a man placed atop of it, dwarfed by her massive lips that tweaked slightly in a smirk as her tongue lapped out, picking the screaming man away.

... To my cunt...Licking her lower lip she ran Whites over her panties, dipping him below, running him across her newly trimmed pubes, his feet barely entering in her vagina as she saw herself laying down in the streets of New York with buildings half crumbled but the streets filled with people. She lied there, her legs spread open, leaning against a fallen building as she watched the tiny people push a giant metal poll, tethered with screaming prisoners into her gapping pussy that was held by the hands of dozens of women. Biting on her finger she watched in amusement, a small moan escaping her as she felt the first body squirm inside her pussies dripping wet chasm.

Nicole held him there for a second, she took in a deep breath. Then an evil though passed her mind. She grinned evilly as she ran her boss over her legs, running him along her hip bone to her back.

I never thought of this before...but I think I'll like it...no...I know I'll like it...

Mr. Whites was now being pressed against her left ass cheek, he was being slowly dragged to the outer rim of Nicole's panties that stretched taunt with her massive, muscular ass that was leaning on in her squatting position.

“Mmmm” Nicole moaned as she pulled back her pantie's ass-line with her other hand. “Mr. Whites you've given me a whole new idea.”

Pulling the panties open, she slipped Mr. Whites between her ass cheeks and let him go.

Her panties gave a SNAP! When she let go. She could feel Mr. Whites resting between her tight sexy rump.

Putting her hands on the ground, and still squatting, she pushed her ass out, making her cheeks spread open.

They can even sacrifice to my ass, I work on it a lot so they should too. Nicole felt Whites as he fell further into her ass, it was so pleasuring that she had to close her eyes as she purred and moaned, swaying her hips around. She wanted to grind something so badly as she imagined herself thousands of feet tall, squatting over the city with her giant asshole hanging over as people screamed from below. In one way she saw herself releasing her bodily waste of them, shiting on her worshipers as she fingered herself, show casing to the world her power, her undeniable power by abashing them in the bodies of the very people she had consumed, letting their half digested skeletons rain down, washing the city in filth and then ordering them to clean it. After shiting them, she would stand up and look down at the city and smirk, ordering them to then clean it all up and by then it would be no problem for her to simply flick her wrist and make it all go away. No, should would rather watch the wade through her previous sacrificed meals.

But then she saw herself as she lowered her titanic ass even closer to the ground, shadowing the city until finally she sat on all of them, feeling thousands of little people squirming under her Goddess rump.

Nicole orgasmed then as Whites awoke. His frantic struggled pushing her over the edge. As she screamed out in pleasure a wave of power over took her and the room became lit in blueish light.