- Text Size +

The Taming of the Crew Part 1

Shrinking, Vio, ws, snuff, FF/mmm…

The usual disclaimers apply. Do not read this if you are under the age of twenty-one. The following story depicts sexual acts which could be of a violent nature. If you have no interest in reading such stories, or if it is illegal to do so where you currently find yourself reading this, Please Leave!

 

 

 

 

Julia and Carla had stowed away on the ship, thinking they would get to America. They crawled onto the yacht when she was berthed in Cuba after hearing the American accents of the sailors. They had presumed she was bound for Florida. They hid under the lifeboat and remained silent as the ship left its berth and headed North. Little did they know that these men were bound on a voyage to the Bermudas with a long ocean survey stop in between. They snuggled in their hideaway and waited silently, knowing that the trip to Florida would be completed by the following morning. They had smuggled enough food along with them to keep them for the night.

By nightfall of the following day the girls were hungry. The ship was drifting lightly on the currents as the captain and his seven crewmembers made ready for the oceanographic depth surveys they had come to do. Captain John Pike was a seasoned sailor who had fifteen years of seafaring experience. He was a hard man with little patience and insisted on everyone conforming exactly to his orders. His crew was made up of young men under the age of 22, each with some experience in sailing but more in research and cartography.

The girls waited until around midnight and then sneaked out of their hiding place to see if they could raid the food supply. As they left their hiding place the night watchman saw them and shouted in alarm, "stowaways on board!" Within a minute the captain and the rest of the crew were on deck.

"What should we do with them captain?" inquired one of the crew.
The captain surveyed the two shapely young girls. Here at sea the last thing he needed was two stowaways who would diminish his supplies and heighten the sexual frustration of the sailors. He wondered what his predecessors would have done.

"James! Rob! Lock them in my cabin and we'll take care of it later" he said.
"Aye-aye, sir." Two burly young men grabbed the girls and dragged them down the hatchway.
They pushed the girls into the cabin and locked the door from the outside.

As they arrived on deck, the captain was busy taking a referendum. The two men sat down on deck with their friends and listened to the captain.
"Okay men, we have two stowaways. If we keep them on this ship, we will run out of supplies within four days and we still have five days before our next port of call. If we take them back to Cuba, we lose out on two days' work. I suggest we put weights on their feet and throw them overboard." There was a general cry of consternation at this suggestion.
"Let me," he held up his hand, "continue."
"For the time and effort that this will save us, I will pay all of you a ten percent bonus. All I will expect is that none of you relate what has happened here when we reach shore." The crew talked amongst themselves, nodding and gesturing. One of them stood up. "We're with you captain. We all need the money and we want to get the work done on time. It isn't our fault that they stowed away." Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Fine," said the captain. "Now, who wants to fuck them first?"
The men began smiling and the two who had escorted the girls down to the lock-up stood up first. "We'd love to captain," said James.

The two men walked back down to the cabin and opened the door, grinning. Carla and Julia stood up with worried looks on their beautiful young faces. James grabbed Carla and forced her down onto the floor. Julia looked up in shock as Rob did the same to her. The young girls were no match for the sea-hardened young men and both girls were stripped naked on their backs in seconds. They screamed and struggled as the men forced their legs open and began fucking them.They called desperately for help as the sanctioned rape continued.

Not even two minutes had passed when there was an urgent call from above: 'All hands on deck!" The two young men hastily pulled up their trousers, leaving the rape victims lying half-concious in the cabin with semen oozing from between their legs. James and Rob left the whimpering girls and scrambled up on deck. The sight that greeted them was incredible. When they had gone below the sun had been shining in a typical summer sky. Now everything was dark and a huge vortex of cloud had gathered directly above the ship. They ran out onto deck and started to help the others to batten down all the hatches and furl the sails. The ominous looking cloud gathered thickly above and the boat was rocked from side to side by eight-foot waves.

There was a sudden flash and the entire crew fell to the deck dazed. James looked across at Rob and saw him moving further and further away - without actually moving. As they looked around, they saw the same thing happening to the others. The entire crew of eight had shrunk to a height of about seven inches each. James staggered across to his tiny captain. "Captain Pike, what happened?" he asked. Pike gave him a strange look and said, "have you ever heard of the Marie-Celeste?"
"You mean the ship whose crew disappeared in the Bermuda triangle?" asked James.
"The very same one," replied the captain.
"We are in exactly the same spot where the phenomenon of the Marie-Celeste took place. Now we know what happened to her crew!"

James stared at the captain open-mouthed: "You mean that we will never grow again?"
"That's the way it looks." James glanced around the now vast expanse of ship fearfully.
"Do you think it would have happened to everyone on board?"
A look of terrified realization crossed the captain's miniature features.
"We'd better find out fast!" he said softly.
The crew gathered together and the captain selected a crewman to make the journey down to his cabin to check if the girls had also been shrunk.

The sailor walked the one-mile expanse of deck to start negotiating the enormous steps down to the cabins. When he got there, he had to jump down the steps one at a time, each step about twice his height. As he reached the third step, he heard noises and looked up to see an enormous giantess cautiously edging out of the cabin below…

The girls had lain together comforting one another when the storm came. They strained their ears for sounds of new tormentors coming down the hatchway. After half an hour or more of silence, Carla decided to try and find out what was happening and possibly find an escape route. She peeped around the cabin door to see if anyone was near. There was no one in sight and the ship was eerily quiet, like something out of the twilight zone. It was then that she spotted the little man halfway down the steps. She walked forward to investigate and he let out a high pitched squeak and started running, trying to climb back up the steps with pathetic jumps that nearly made the top of the next step. She reached down and grabbed him with one hand and walked back to the cabin, carrying his struggling body like a small doll.
"Julia, look what I've found," she giggled.
Julia moved across to get a better look and let out a gasp of surprise.
"It's a little man!" she exclaimed.
"It's more than that," she smiled. "It's one of the crew."
She looked at the little man, bringing him level with her grinning face.
"ARE THEY ALL LIKE YOU NOW?"
The sailor wriggled helplessly in her grip. She tightened her hand mercilessly on his body.
"TELL ME, OR I'LL SQUASH YOU LIKE A GRAPE."
He gasped in the vice-like grip and nodded helplessly.
"Yes!" he squeaked.
She smiled at Julia and gave a sadistic smile, "it's payback time."
Julia nodded happily, the thought of revenge lighting up her dark Latin features. Carla looked at the sailor again and a plan crossed her mind.
"You are going to go back to the crew and tell them that we also shrank," she whispered.
"In return for this, we won't kill you like we are going to kill your friends. Get them all to come down here. We will wait in the galley next door while you pretend to search for us."
The sailor nodded in fear, realizing that this was the only possible way for him to survive the incredible situation.

He slowly climbed his way back up the stairs and reported to the captain as Carla had instructed him. Everyone, especially James and Rob, let out a deep sigh of relief upon hearing that the girls were also midgets.
"I saw one of them, but they are trying to hide and the cabin is huge now," he lied.
"We should all go down and hunt for them."
The captain winked, "there's no reason why we shouldn't finish what we started because we're smaller."
With this the entire crew set out for the cabin.

After a long journey they all arrived in the cabin and began the search for the girls. Carla smiled to Julia in the Galley and handed her a large clear plastic container with tall sides.
"Use this to keep them stored." She whispered.
Julia nodded her understanding and the two girls rounded the corner into the cabin. Eight little men were poking around under the bed and in the corners of the cabin, searching for the girls.

"HELLO BOYS," Carla boomed.
There was a moment of inactivity as they all stood frozen in fear, then they began scurrying around like rats, trying to find hiding places. Carla and Julia moved confidently around the room, picking up screaming men and dropping them one by one into the container. Eventually they had all eight in the container struggling and wriggling. Carla pulled out the little Judas to save him from the dawning realization of his crewmates and placed him on the table. She took a penknife from one of the drawers and poked four air holes into the lid for the container, then sealed it tightly, encapsulating the crew into their little prison.

Julia looked at Carla and smiled, "what are we going to do with them?" she asked. "They were going to rape us and then kill us," replied Carla. "I think we should at the very least try to return the favour."
She picked up the container and stared inside. The crewmen all shrank away in fear, trying to avoid her gaze. She spoke to Julia without averting her stare.
"I think the captain should come first," she grinned.

She peeled off the lid and, reaching in with one hand grabbed the captain and pulled him out wriggling like a fish. He screamed to his crew to rescue him, but they all cowered back against the side of their prison. Carla grabbed a piece of string and cutting off some sections, secured the captain's arms tightly behind his back and tied his feet. She then attached a long piece of string to his ankles and hauled him upwards screaming and kicking. She held him like that and turned to Julia.
"Pass me that water jug over there, but empty it first."
Julia poured the water out of the tall jug and passed it to Carla. Carla placed the jug on the floor of the cabin and picked up a pencil. She measured off about two inches of string from the captain's feet and tied it firmly around the pencil while everyone stared with a mixture of curiosity and horror. She lowered the captain into the jug and rested the pencil across the rim so that he hung upside down with his head roughly a quarter of the way down the jug.

"Do you need to go, Julia?" she asked with a wicked smile playing across her features. "Yes, why?"
Carla nodded at the jug with a knowing smirk and understanding dawned on Julia's face. Julia squatted down over the jug and Carla pulled the container with the crew off the table and placed it next to the jug so that they could witness their captain's fate. Julia pulled open her labia and stared down into the jug, concentrating. The captain strained his neck to see what was happening above his feet. Carla lowered her face to floor level, intent on watching every bit of the unfolding drama.

Julia gave a sigh and a few drops of golden urine dribbled out of her pussy, striking the bottom of the jar. As the captain realised what was happening, he began to scream and beg helplessly, squirming on the end of his string like live bait. Julia's pussy contracted and the hot stream of urine cascaded down into the jar, splashing up against the back of the captain's head. As she pissed into the jar, the level in the jar rose rapidly towards the struggling doll-like figure. The pee filled the jar up to the level of the captain's head and the sides began to mist up. Julia looked across at Carla with a glum expression.
"I can't pee anymore," she said. "It's finished!"
The captain started screaming with manic laughter at this last second reprieve and the crew cheered, egging him on. Julia stood up and glared into the jug.

"That's not a problem, Julia," Carla smiled. She squatted down unceremoniously on the jar and let loose a burst of her own that struck the captain directly in the face, silencing his laughter with a short gurgling sound as he was knocked under. He bent at the waist, just managing to bring his nose and mouth above the meniscus of piss that surrounded him. He looked up at Carla's smiling face framed between her shapely giantess thighs and made babbling pleading noises.
"SAY GOODBYE!" Carla boomed down at him as she squirted another hot deluge down his body and into the jar. The urine level rose fast, covering his head and shoulders and continuing until he was immersed up to his hips.

She kneeled down next to Julia and stared as he thrashed around in the steaming piss, still mouthing pleadings at the girls through the glass walls of the jar. The crew stared at him in morbid fascination as he drowned in the jar, the two girls' urine entering deeply into his lungs. He floundered one last time on the end of his line and then jerked to a shuddering halt, twitching lifelessly and suspended in a lake of warm piss. Carla winked at Julia and turned around with a menacing look: "WHO'S NEXT?"

She reached down and grabbed James with one hand. He screamed and kicked and cried out for help, to no avail. Carla held him tightly in her fist, staring pitilessly at him. "YOU AND YOUR FRIEND RAPED US," she boomed down at him. "LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE A LITTLE ROLE REVERSAL. YOU'RE GOING TO DROWN IN ONE ANOTHER'S SEMEN."
James began crying as he struggled helplessly in her grip. She motioned Julia to kneel down on the floor and spread her legs. Julia kneeled and, spreading her legs, which were trembling in anticipation, she separated her pussy lips, exposing her tight, cum-filled pink pussy. She couldn't believe how turned on she had become at the thought of what they were about to do.

Carla pinched James' arms at his sides and held him wriggling below the wide-open vulva. He screamed loudly as Carla pushed him towards the pussy, then there was a high-pitched bubbling sound as his head slid between the delicate lips. Carla pushed a bit harder and James was in up to his hips, with the pussy lips stretched tight around his arms. He thrashed desperately inside Julia, causing her to quiver with ecstasy. He slipped out an inch or so as her slippery vulva contracted on him. Carla stopped him and shoved him by his his feet right into Julia and there was a soft, sucking wet sound as his head and shoulders penetrated her deepest parts and freed Rob's semen from deep within her.

He held his breath as the slippery cum engulfed his body and invaded his nostrils and mouth. It began dripping out of Julia in huge gobs. She reached down between her legs and, holding his feet in place, fingered her clitoris, squeezing her pussy gently on the weakening man inside her. He felt his prison beginning to contract in increasing cycles and realized that if he didn't escape soon, he would die there. He was dying to take a breath and knew that even if he didn't, her pussy walls would crush him. He jerked and spasmed in desperate contortions, trying to escape the deadlock. There was a sudden contraction and Julia's throbbing pussy locked onto him, squeezing the last breath out of his lungs. She relaxed for a split second and his reflex reaction was to breathe in a bucketful of Rob's semen. He kicked and screamed as he drowned in her, then her muscles grasped him like iron bands and, as her orgasm kicked in, crushed him spasmodically over and over. As Julia came down from her orgasm, his feet stopped twitching at her entrance.

Carla reached down and grabbed Rob and slid him in between her full lips, lubricating him with her saliva. She pulled him out with a "plop" and handed him to Julia.
"HE LIKES TAKING VIRGINS. I'LL GIVE HIM THE ONLY VIRGINITY I HAVE LEFT! SHOVE HIM UP MY ASS," she said.
She bent over and Julia lowered the slippery little man between the firm buttocks. She gripped him in her fist and prodded the tight ring of puckered flesh with his head. Carla was so tight that his head wouldn't go in. He stared aghast as Carla's wet finger prised her ass open and slid in slowly.
"THERE - TRY THAT," she boomed. Julia pushed Rob's screaming face into the waiting asshole, and his whole head disappeared with a sound akin to "aaarmfgh..ghmmmf." She pushed again as Carla concentrated on relaxing her muscles. With one slurp, Rob was in up to his knees, trapped in Carla's tight young bottom. Carla massaged and squeezed him slowly with her sphincter muscle, revelling in the combined sensations of physical pleasure and pure revenge. She didn't want him to die yet, she had special plans for this one. She gave him one last squeeze and, grabbing his feet, slid him gently from her quivering anus. He came out dazed, coughing and sputtering, almost comatose.

Carla wiped him dry and laid him on the arm of a nearby chair. She pulled a roll of tape from a nearby dresser and stuck him firmly to the chair arm, face up on his back. She turned around and straddled the chair arm so that her gaping vulva was less than an inch above his face. As he came to, he began screaming at the sight of the huge, hairy pussy hovering above him. Carla reached down and squeezed two fingers hard against his chest, expelling the air from his lungs. He tried to breathe in again, but the pressure on his lungs prevented it. Carla pushed two fingers of her free hand into her pussy, releasing the semen inside. She waited until it was dripping at her entrance and then, spreading her lips, settled her entire sloppy vulva onto her breathlessly silent victims face.

"WATCH THIS GUYS," she boomed at the remaining victims. "IT'S LIKE HAVING A MINIATURE VACUUM CLEANER!" She took her fingers off Rob's chest and he instantly gasped for air…to suck the entire wad from her pussy. As she felt the semen leave her insides, Carla pushed down onto the chair arm and began fucking Rob's captive face while he drowned beneath her. Her orgasm came quickly and she shuddered and bucked against Rob, breaking his nose and jaw as he expired beneath her in great pain. Screaming silently into the pool above him...

TO BE CONTINUED…