- Text Size +

 

The usual disclaimers apply. Do not read this if you are under the age of twenty-one. The following story depicts sexual acts which could be of a violent nature. If you have no interest in reading such stories, or if it is illegal to do so where you currently find yourself reading this, Please Leave!

 

 

 

Terry had been cheating on his wife for a while now. He figured, 'hey - what she doesn't know can't hurt her'. He spent long nights in the company of other women and made feeble excuses that he thought washed just fine with Jennifer. How could he possibly have begun to realise just how wrong he was?

---

Jennifer busied herself setting up the computer in the bedroom, making sure it was focused on the bed. She logged on to the internet and pinged Terry's computer. Terry was working late at the office when he got pinged by "French Slut". He clicked curiously on the net meeting logo to see what was going on. He had no one on his buddy list by the name of French Slut. The scene that opened on his screen was his own bedroom and he still didn't quite understand, then he saw Jennifer's naked form climb onto the bed. He grinned to himself and settled in for a strip show break. Jennifer kneeled on the bed and faced away from the camera at 45 degrees so that Terry had a half-profile view of her pussy and ass with her fingers brushing softly against her slick mons. He shook slightly with lust as he stared at her catlike form on the web cam, his cock hardening slightly. "Bad girl," he whispered to himself.

He sat bolt upright in shock as another form came into view, a man with his erect cock sticking out in front of him. Terry gripped his seat arms so hard his fingers turned white. Jennifer arched her back to open her legs slightly and the man knelt behind her and began stroking her pussy with his cock.

Terry began typing desperately, trying to get the machine to ping on the other side, to let her know he was messaging her. A message came up in Terry's window . He let out a muffled groan of despair. She wasn't playing by the rules. It wasn't fair. He wanted to tear his gaze away from the screen, but sat mesmerized instead, staring helplessly as the man mounted Jennifer from behind, the camera losing focus for a second. Terry watched as he began fucking her and she tossed her head back and stared straight at the camera with a cruel smile on her face.

She reached back and pulled his thigh, forcing his cock deeper into her and her lips opened in undisguised lust as she thought of the pure pain that she was causing Terry. She began bucking backwards, getting her lover hotter. Terry's cock was rigid as he stared helplessly at her bucking form. Suddenly she stopped and moved off the bed and headed towards the camera smiling apologetically. Terry heaved a sigh of relief as he saw her approach the cam, then his screen went blank as she switched off. Terry picked up his phone and dialed the home number frantically. He was rewarded with a busy signal, the phone was of the hook.

He rushed furiously out of the office and started his car, gunning it towards home as fast as he could.

---

Jennifer knew that he would be quicker than usual today, so she had to hurry. She pushed her lover back on the bed and bound his hands and feet to the bed with silken scarves, then blindfolded him. She straddled his big erection and slid onto him, pleasuring herself on him until she began coming in a series of multiple orgasms which triggered his own orgasm. He came hard in her, all his muscles tensing against the bonds. Jennifer slid up off the hard cock, pinching her lips shut to keep the semen inside. She went to the bathroom and grabbed the buttplug she had bought for Terry and slid it up to cork herself for the time being then she went to get the vial of liquid she had been saving for an occasion just like this one. She moved out of the room as her lover began complaining. She moved back to the bed and shushed him, explaining that she hadn't finished yet. He relaxed and lay back on the bed, his dick still hard and glistening with her wetness. She knew Terry would be home in three minutes, so she walked quickly to open the kitchen door and placed herself behind it where she couldn't be seen from outside.

---

Terry screeched to a halt outside the house and walked purposefully into the house, prepared to beat the living crap out of Jennifer and her new boy toy. He was totally unprepared for the baseball bat that landed squarely on the back of his head, knocking him down flat on his face on the kitchen floor. His last conscious observation was someone rolling him over gently and a small glass bottle being raised to his lips, Jennifer's face smiling down at him, then everything went black

---

Terry woke in pain and dizzy choking slightly from something gripping his neck. He felt completely disoriented and had the strange sensation of hanging upside down with his entire body caught in a vice and his arms pinned immobile by his sides. He struggled a little and heard Jennifer's voice from a distance, "my baby's woken up". He stared around in bewilderment and then managed to focus on a large protrusion in front of his face. He stared at it as it came closer and then realising, began screaming in terror, then his neck was squeezed with immense pressure, cutting off his shriek and there was silence

---

Jennifer capped the vial and watched in fascination as the potion began to take effect. Terry was shrinking before her very eyes on the kitchen floor. He was no more than five inches long when the process stopped. Jennifer picked him up carefully in her right hand. She didn't want to injure him - yet.

She carried her small prey to the bathroom and opened a tube of KY with her left hand. She smeared the ointment carefully over Terry's body, covering all of him except his head. She pinched his legs together between her thumb and forefinger and, squatting down, she slid his legs up her asshole until his thighs disappeared inside her. She stayed there for a few seconds, letting her body grow accustomed to the intrusion, then she clamped his arms to his sides and pushed him in up to his chest. She hooked two fingers of one hand over his shoulders to pull him in and pushed gently on his head until her sphincter slid over his shoulders. The ring of her ass closed tightly on his neck with a plop, anchoring his head securely with his chin hooked over the thin pink flesh where her swollen pussy began.

She closed here eyes, concentrating on the unreal sensation of Terry's body trapped inside her, when he began wriggling. She grinned in undisguised pleasure, "my baby's awake". She lowered a finger to stroke his head. He began making high-pitched screams, so she clenched her ass tightly around his neck to cut them short.

"Honey, every time you make a sound I'll do this. It's painful for you and fun for me. We don't want you disturbing anyone now, do we? If you carry on squealing, I'll put you up there head first. If you're quiet, I might not, we'll see"

She walked slowly to the bedroom, Terry's face staring past her pussy plug at the bound form on the bed. She bent over and sucked gently on her lover's penis until it swelled and throbbed in her mouth, then she straddled him and pulled the plug from her pussy, wiping it off on Terry's face...

---

Terry stared in horror as his head descended towards the throbbing cock head. When it was inches from his face, Jennifer paused and pulled the huge plug from her cunt, wiping the thick strings of semen onto his face. As he spluttered and coughed, she held her lips open in front of him, yawning at least six times wider than his head. Slowly she pushed down and as she slid onto the massive cock Terry's face slid against the slick organ, the fluids from their previous fuck rippling and clinging to his face on the way down. Terry stared at the shaven balls below; wet, pink, hairy globes slick with his wife's cum. As Jennifer took the erection into her, it squeezed Terry's chest tight in her asshole, restricting his breathing to shallow gasps, then as she took the last of her lover's length inside her, Terry's face was pushed into the soft skin of the testicles below, smothering him.

Jennifer began moving up and down in a steady rhythm and Terry gasped for air each time. Nothing could be worse than this, he thought as his face was buried to suffocate against the testicles again. He screamed as he was pulled up and the asshole tightened around his neck again silencing him.

He felt Jennifer's body lift off the penis, and then her ass muscles squeezed and she pushed him out into her palm and then the open pussy lips were above him. Before he could make a sound, she rubbed him against her opening, flooding his face with semen. He felt her hand grip him hard and then his head was forced up her asshole and he sped up there lubricated by semen and KY jelly. He screamed and struggled until his open mouth hit shit as she pushed his feet inside where he continued to struggle to no avail, choking on her...

---

Jennifer rammed Terry headfirst up her ass, thrilling to the silent vibrations of his screaming and his wriggling in her asshole. She plunged back onto the cock, feeling it massage against Terry in her ass and smear his head in her shit. She rode the cock for about a minute until the guy was on the verge of coming and Terry's struggles had all but stopped.

She lifted up and squeezed Terry's unconscious form into the palm of her hand. She reached for the vial and poured a drop onto Terry, quickly shrinking him to about an inch. As Terry began coming around, she placed him on his back on the dripping head. Bending him backwards over the swollen gland, she circled the shaft with her thumb and forefinger, trapping his arms and legs behind him against the erect penis. Kneeling above him, she gazed in mad lust at Terry's weak form staring up at her from the cock head. She watched the terror on his face in a trance, his pathetic captive form causing a violent heat to surge between her legs as she lowered her open, wet vulva close to him. Her lips slid around him and then completely swallowed him whole as she traveled slowly down the length of her lover's penis, trapping her husband deep inside their hot wet fuck.

She moved up and down, moving her inner muscles on the cock, coaxing it to orgasm. She knew she would have to be quick or Terry would suffocate and she would not be able to claim her final victory. She felt the beginning tremors of the cock and she reached behind her, stroking the swollen balls, feeling for the contractions. As they came, she gripped the sac, making sure she would get all the sperm. She slid down as far as she could, wedging Terry's wriggling form between her cervix and the cock. She began coming violently, flooding Terry's struggling form with her cum. The testicles swelled in her hand and huge jets of spunk rolled Terry over and over inside her, covering him completely. Jennifer gasped "Oh, Oh" and her pussy walls contracted furiously against Terry, squeezing the breath out of him and opening to let his lungs fill with the fluid and semen of their fuck before squeezing again. She lost control completely and bucked down hard in a series of vicious orgasms, crushing Terry to death even as he drowned inside them. She grabbed her lover's torso in the final spasms and pulled herself down hard onto the little body, popping it inside her, knowing that there could never have been a worse death.