- Text Size +

 

Shrinking, Vio, snuff, FF/m

The usual disclaimers apply. Do not read this if you are under the age of twenty-one. The following story depicts sexual acts which could be of a violent nature. If you have no interest in reading such stories, or if it is illegal to do so where you currently find yourself reading this, Please Leave!

 

 

 

Fatma and Heialla sat by the poolside bar sipping on Orange juice. It was a perfect Tunisian summer day and the midday sun was high overhead. The 18 year old girls were waiting for the ideal victim to come to the pool area so that they could try out  the potion Heialla had given them. This was the time of day when the tourists were most likely to come to the pool bar for a quiet drink. The girls were waiting for a stray American to come to the bar and it didn’t take long.

Terry had been on the beach the whole day and was extremely thirsty. His thirst combined with the sight of two stunning, shapely Arab girls drew him to the poolside bar. He ordered a Coke from the barman and sat down on a stool next to the babes. Fatma walked around the other side of him and began making small talk with him about the weather in near-perfect English.

While Terry’s attention was distracted, Heialla grabbed the drink that the barman had set down in front of Terry and quickly squeezed four drops of the potion into it as directed by Heialla.

The girls continued flirting with Terry while he signed the drink to his room and began drinking. As he gulped greedily at his drink, Fatma asked the barman if he would go and get her a sandwich from the restaurant. He left the bar to go and fetch the food just as Terry started feeling giddy. Thinking that the heat was getting to him, Terry drained his coke to try and cool down. He looked at the girls and noticed them staring intently at him, then his head began spinning and he felt a strange falling sensation. When he opened his eyes again, he was lying flat on a hard wooden surface and  there was a blue cloth wall in front of him. He stared at the wall in confusion, trying to work out where he was and how he had got there. He followed the blue material upwards and saw what looked like a vast expanse of brown, well-oiled skin above it.

Suddenly there was the sound of booming laughter from above. He looked up and with a shock, saw Heialla’s huge face grinning down at him.

"It worked!" she giggled. "Look at him."

Fatma’s huge hand reached down and grabbed the six inch tall figure. With a lurch of excitement she stuffed him into her beach bag and closed the top, sealing him in darkness. The barman returned just then with Fatma’s sandwich.

"Where is the American?" he asked.

Fatma grinned. "He went to the beach," she said. "He was upset when I told him that we don’t like hot dogs!"

The two girls picked up their things and headed for the hotel buildings with their captive while the barman stared after the dusky calves and shapely buttocks with longing.

Terry jiggled around in  the bag, disoriented and scared. It wasn’t long before the girls got to their room where Heialla immediately went to the bar fridge and opened a bottle of champagne. She popped the cork and the two girls sat on the king sized bed and toasted one another at the success of their new capture.

After a few glasses they were becoming giddy and Fatma decided it was time to get out their new toy. She reached into the bag and pulled the struggling doll-sized captive out carefully,  trying not to injure him prematurely. As she held him in her hand she felt the lurch inside her again, as if she were about to dive into shallow water from a high place. This time however, there was a matching tug in her groin as she thought of the absolute power they wielded over the six inch man. She placed Terry on the bed between them and poured more champagne. Heialla stroked him idly as she sipped at her champagne. Fatma just stared at him hungrily, downing her whole glass immediately.

Heialla giggled drunkenly at Fatma.

"You’re desperate to start, aren’t you?" she said to Fatma. Fatma nodded eagerly.

"Well just take it easy, there had better be some left over for me."

Fatma encircled Terry’s chest with her thumb and forefinger and pulled down his trousers with her other hand. He kicked and screamed and begged Heialla to help him.

"You want me to help you?" she smiled. "OK then."

She took him from Fatma and ripped his shirt off his body, making him scream even more, cowering naked in her tight grip. She held his arms behind his back and pinned his legs together. Fatma went and fetched the sewing kit from the bathroom and, pulling out a length of cotton thread, bound his arms securely behind his back while he struggled helplessly in Heialla’s firm grip.

"Let’s play!" said Fatma. She pulled down her damp bikini briefs and laid them on the bed. While she took off her top, Heialla pushed Terry’s face down into the sopping briefs and held him there so that he could smell the hot musk of Fatma’s excitement. Terry struggled and screamed in outrage as Heialla used him to smooth the syrupy fluids across the inner surface of Fatma’s blue bikini.

Fatma lay back on the bed and opened her thighs to Heialla, gently fluffing up the pubic mound above her swollen wet pussy lips. Heialla pulled Terry’s slick head away from the panties and held him inches away from the flowering lips so that he could see what was coming his way. The smell of feminine excitement was overpowering and the rose-coloured slick inner lips were visibly protruding over the outer ones, dripping thick fluid which slid slowly down the gaping crevice to pool against the soft pink anal flesh below.

Terry tried as hard as he could to fight the inevitable, but Heialla turned him onto his back and gripped his hips with her right hand, closing her thumb over his knees so that his legs were pinned together facing the pulsating wet vulva. Heialla’s hand shook with excitement and fear as she pulled open Fatma’s most sensitive part and nudged Terry’s feet against the swollen clitoris. Fatma closed her eyes and held her breath as the captive’s legs slid against her entrance. The feeling was almost indescribable, a combination of unique erotic sensation and taking the final step off a precipice. There was no turning back now and she abandoned herself to the knowledge that between themselves, the two girls were going to take Terry’s life for their own pleasure absolutely unnecessarily.

"More!" she gasped, letting out her breath and gently bucking her trembling hips.

Heialla pushed the struggling screaming form again and his body slid into Fatma’s slippery snatch up to his chest, her displaced fluids bubbling around him, her tight pussy clamping his arms to him and squeezing the breath from his lungs. With a low moan she reached down between her open thighs and, placing one finger on each shoulder, stuffed him inside herself until the quivering sensitive lips swallowed his shoulders and encircled his neck, lodging his weeping face just below her clitoris. He could dimly make out the mound of her clit through the blur of tears and juices in his eyes.

Heialla leaned forward between Fatma’s spread thighs and licked the tears from his trapped face, bathing the engorged clitoris with each stroke of her tongue. Terry’s kicking and struggling, together with Heialla’s tongue, was driving Fatma wild and she felt as if her entire cunt had become liquid heat. She knew that she could not hold out much longer against the building orgasm inside her and she had specific ideas on how that was going to happen.

"Pull him out Heialla! Pull him out!" she gasped. "You know what I want!"

Terry could hardly believe his ears and sighed with relief as Heialla slid him from the lethal sheath that held him.

His relief was short-lived. Heialla turned him round so that he was facing the pussy head first. He wailed a long scream of terror, which was cut short as his head was shoved into the hot pink wetness that craved him. Within seconds he was deep inside the brink of Fatma’s approaching orgasm. Heialla’s thumb and forefinger grabbed his feet and shoved him all the way in. Fatma’s mouth formed a soundless "O" and she stared sightlessly at the ceiling as the pumping rage overtook her. Her whole body tensed, focusing on the wriggling fish inside her, then the storm broke upon her every fibre. Her back arched suddenly and her inner muscles pumped so fluidly that Terry’s whole body was propelled sharply inwards as if by some invisible force and squeezed in a vice of muscle and nerve endings. The depths that surrounded him filled suddenly with the hot cream of her sex, inundating his mouth and nose and drowning him in slow pumping spasms. Heialla stared at the lips that quivered where Terry’s feet had been a split second before. Two huge convulsions shook Fatma’s  entire body and then cum spurted across Heialla’s shocked face from between the pink cunt lips in thick sprays of hot girl fluid. Heialla stared with incomprehension and then, realising that the sprays were the result of Fatma’s depths being completely flooded in cum and that the captive was drowning in it, she came hard in her swimsuit without touching herself.