- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little idea that popped into my idea and I figured might be fun to write out. Hope its enjoyed.

The vast ship was seen well before it came close to the Earth, giving time for people to both panic and make attempts to hail it. Attempts that were completely ignored by the pilot of the vessel, as if she would deign to respond to primitive chirping on her ship’s communication frequencies. So the vast ship only silently came closer and closer to the Earth as the days went by for the people on the planet, humanity looking to the stars with both hope and fear and soon enough one was proven correct. 


A column of light struck down upon the planet near New York City, smashing just beyond some of the suburbs. It was a searing and bright light that dominated the attention of all upon the whole of the hemisphere as the light stretched up into space. A very large figure, easily a mile tall, took shape inside of the light. A shadow of the being that had come to pay a visit to this bumpkin and sad little planet. 


The light flickered out and a pair of white flawless boots towered over the suburbs not too far away. Looking further up one could see a bright white and blue uniform hugging a body flawless beyond any human. A shock of blue hair was pulled back in a long braid, bangs framing a pale face that was the picture of beauty. Long triangular ears poked out at either side of her head as blue eyes surveyed the ground beneath her. 


It looked like little more than a carpet really. A vast rolling carpet with buildings far too small to really recognize as the dwellings of civilized folks. If she squinted she could see the tiny, very tiny, speck forms of humans scrambling through the streets away from her towering, monolithic presence. Her shadow swallowed up much of the nearest suburb and looking across the way she could see the city of New York proper, though it looked rather pitiful to her eyes. 


“Well, I know you backward, primitive things can’t understand me but I’m Ariela! Fourteenth in line for the Galastrian Imperial Throne and new owner of your pitiful little mudball. I’m just here to ensure you know what the proper order is here. It goes like this…” She boomed out, the sound of her voice bringing many to their knees and wobbling at windows on the streets below. 


She lifted a leg, the fabric of her uniform pulling up tighter around her as she did and hoisted her flawless white boot over the edge of the suburbs. A deeper shadow fell over the houses and buildings there, vehicles crashing into one another to escape. People tripped over themselves to run, trampling those that were too slow. Some were even cowering inside their pathetic little homes as though that would save them from what was to come. 


There was a roar in the sky as the flawless sole of her boot descended down, smashing down upon the suburbs. Those crushed beneath her first step were absolutely obliterated, crushed and unable to be distinguished from the dirt. Then came the shockwave, smashing out and toppling buildings, flinging cars around, tossing people like ragdolls. For Ariela however it was like watching dust scatter from her simply stepping down. There was barely any force behind it as well. 


“The order goes, you, the dirt, the worms inside the dirt, any other member of my race, and then me. I’m sure you’ll figure it out despite the language barrier.” The alien woman said with a booming chuckle. 


Gods this was a thrill unlike any other. Her sisters didn’t know what they were missing out on. And then said send a survey team to make sure the planet was safe first, pah! The planet had nothing that could possibly hurt someone like her. Their weapons were detected and assessed to be as primitive as sticks and stones compared to her. What was a survey team going to tell her? Besides, it ruined the first initial shock the worthless primitives got of seeing one of their glorious species trample all over their lands. 


Speaking of which, Ariela was making a leisurely stroll through the suburbs now. People got the message, this alien didn’t come in peace at all. Her eyes had looked right down at them and the smirk on her beautiful lips had been positively demonic. Anyone with common sense was running as fast and hard as they could while the local military forces scrambled whatever they could in an attempt to slow her down or stop her. 


The blue haired alien carved a path toward the city, every step crushing block upon block of homes. Buildings were little more than bits of gravel and pebbles and people were below even that. The rush of power knowing she was extinguishing so many of them was undeniable. It was as erotic as it came really. She idly turned her head to the side and pursed her lips, spitting down upon the ground nearby carelessly. 


A glob of saliva fell from the heavens and smashed down upon buildings and vehicles, spilling through the streets and flooding the local spot where it struck. People screamed as they were swept up into the torrent of the alien’s spit, some screaming and flailing while others simply drowned like pitiful little specks in the mere puddle of her spit. It was a worthless and sad death really, and it brought shivers down Ariela’s spine. These primitives were just so, utterly, completely helpless. 


Finally, about halfway toward the city she noticed some planes roaring through the skies. It was like noticing gnats buzzing around. Black little specks that fired off little sparks of light that moved toward her face. She pursed her lips and blew. The missiles spiraled through the air and exploded uselessly before reaching her. The planes themselves were sent spinning away before landing upon the ground. Some of the pilots had ejected. Which rendered them floating before her face. 


“Ugh. Evidently gnats are universal.” She rolled her eyes and swept her hand in the air before her with an expression of exaggerated disgust. 


The vast wall of her pale flawless palm came in fast and hard for the unfortunate pilots. There was no escaping it as it smashed into them and completely obliterated them. There was not even a hope of survival as they smashed against the open palm. Ariela chuckled under her breath as she continued on her way. The whole little attack hadn’t even caused her to break stride. Her legs were peppered with little flashes of light as ground vehicles fired on her, tanks and the like. She didn’t even dignify those with anything other than the sole of her boot filling their sky before coming down and crushing them all like ants. 


Her path to the city left a trail of devastation and destruction in her wake. Every booming step shook the world nearby, indeed a number of the buildings in the city had wobbled in warning the closer she got. The alien princess delighted in the signs of desperation, a struggle leveled against her that wouldn’t ever have a prayer of success. In fact she decided to really just grind in how lowly they were before her. 


At a whim, her suit condensed itself into a little bracelet on her wrist. There was a flash of light and then her form, flawless, full and the ideal of many was on full display. She wore her flesh without shame or a care in the world. For indeed, who cared about the eyes of primitives glancing at her from below. They didn’t even come close to the definition of a person after all. Even as the rounds of tank fire below peppered her bare skin, they found it made no difference. They just had no chance of hurting her. 


“Bare or clothed it makes no difference how you resist, you see? That is the difference between us, so vast I am sure compared to you all I am no different than a god.” The blue haired woman remarked in her elegant language. 


Of course they wouldn't have understood her but it hardly mattered. She strode her way into the city proper, her foot kicking over a few taller buildings. She could see the island of Manhattan and smirked. That would make for a good bed once she was good and worn out from the rest of her little excursion. She licked her lips as she felt the buildings grinding and crumbling beneath her bare soles. She couldn’t feel the countless screaming humans dying beneath her step, but ah well, that was acceptable. She could imagine how many worthless splotches of red now marred her perfect skin at least. 


The alien continued her little walk along the city, blocks swallowed under her step as tall buildings were pushed over by her walking strides. At a mile tall there wasn’t anything around that came close to being as big as she was. These creatures couldn’t possibly have created anything that was near her majesty. They would eventually, when she had them slaving away making statues of her. Life sized statues from their most valuable minerals. Gods that would be the best thing. 


She was idly palming between her thighs at her sex, getting more and more fevered and worked up as she mused over just how fucked this planet was. It was probably why she didn’t pay much mind to a little tingle that was spreading through her whole body. Dismissed as mere arousal really. However as the seconds went on she noticed it was a bit different than arousal. It was an odd feeling, one that gave her a sense of vertigo. 


A hand slapped to her forehead as her next step came in a bit more unsteady. “Ugh… what in the…” She groaned. 


Was this some trick of this species? As if making her lightheaded was going to make her stop her conquest of this mudball. “I don’t know what you little shits think you are up to but it's not going to work.” She growled as she kicked out, sending a couple of skyscrapers falling over and smashing to the streets below. 


It didn’t clear up however and as she made her way through the city at a bit more of an uneven pace she noted something alarming. The buildings that had once maybe at most come to her shins were now near her knees. Her eyes widened as she had the realization that whatever this… thing was it was shrinking her. It was making her *smaller*. That wasn’t possible! That didn’t just happen! No way they had a weapon like that. 


“Computer, what the fuck is going on?” She growled as she tried to keep her balance with great effort. 


“Respectfully, your grace, it appears that the atmosphere has an adverse affect on your species.” The machine responded helpfully in her ear. 


“The atmosphere?” The very air she was moving around in evidently was causing this. It was causing it rather fast it seemed as the tallest buildings now reached her waist and…


“Ow!” She yelped, smacking at her rear. 


One of the tanks had fired on her rear. She *felt* the sting from the blow. The shrinking was only continuing to affect her more and more it seemed. Shit. How could she have possibly known that the planet could shrink her species! There was absolutely no way she could have foreseen that or prepared for that! Damn someone for not having this planet surveyed before she made her appearance here! 


“Well whatever, we’ll fix it later! Lock onto my- ugh…” She slurred out the last bits as the vertigo got especially bad and she fell to her knees. 


She could actually make out what the humans looked like at this point. Their shapes were running through the streets, fleeing from her. She felt some come apart as her hand smacked upon the ground, squashed against bare skin and cracking asphalt. The formerly mile tall woman was getting smaller by the minute and it was affecting her balance and sense of… well everything! 


“Ow! Stop, stop! I’m gonna leave alright!” She screamed as another shot peppered along her back, the woman flushed at the indignity of it all. 


She tried to stand up again but then she stumbled and fell flat onto the ground. Her form was about equal to the tallest building around now. Then it was below that. More and more Ariela was finding herself dwindling down and soon enough she was filling a mere street with her size. Humans were no longer dust but bugs crawling and scrambling about on the ground. More shots struck her and they went from stings to things that actually hurt and were probably going to bruise later. 


“Gah! Useless fucking computer, get me out of here!” She barked. 


“Error, having difficulty locating. Rapid reduction is making a lock difficult. Please make your request again once reduction has halted.” The computer said in its cheerfully helpful voice. 


“Stopped!? When is it supposed to- hey fuck that listen to me you stupid piece of machinery!” The blue haired woman screamed. 


She bounded through the streets as she reached a scale where vehicles were soda cans to her. She was running through the very confusing paths of the street, trampling vehicles and people as she ran. The street behind her looks like a bombing run had just been done on it. She was hiding behind buildings and hoping the military forces wouldn’t shoot through their own structures to get her. It seemed she was at least right about that. When was this stupid thing going to stop!?


The screams of the humans below were now rather audible and while that was nice and all, she was rather hoping not to hear it like this! She ducked behind another skyscraper as she reached a very meager fifty feet tall. A fraction of what she had just been. She was still enormous but vastly less so. People screamed and were battered aside as she ran through the streets. She tripped and fell on one of their cars, wincing as she actually hurt her foot doing it. 


“Fuck this place! Gah! Who designs places like this?” She protested to no one at all. 


She scrambled up and was looking for somewhere to duck into. She was continuing her rapid reduction, so much so that she could actually squeeze into a wide alleyway. It was better than tripping through the streets! Ariela squeezed in and started trying to make it to the other side of the alley. She wanted off this planet and yesterday! This was a terrible idea! Why didn’t anyone try to talk her out of it? 


As she was stumbling her way through the alleyway she fell over again and grunted. Everything was spinning around her. She groaned as she gripped her head. Ariela was definitely not feeling too good right now and she was finding herself getting more and more out of balance. When she finally managed to stagger to her feet again she found herself… no bigger than a human would be. Her eyes widened as she looked around the now much larger alleyway. And it was getting bigger still since she was still shrinking. 


There was shouting from outside the alleyway. Fuck, if they found her like this… a cold wash of fear settled over the former mile tall woman. She looked around in fear, wide eyed and looking for somewhere to duck into. The naked alien saw a door nearby and rushed to it, already little more than four feet tall and rapidly reaching below even that. She managed to pull open the door and hurried inside, letting it close behind her. She leaned against it, letting out a breath. 


The alien now found herself in a very short hallway with low carpet. Above her head there was a sign of some kind. It glowed with a red light and said EXIT. What an odd character language. It looked so very disgustingly primitive. Well whatever. Perhaps that was the name they had for their hiding places. 


“Now get me out of here… ohhh… ahhh.” She fell to her knees again, vertigo once more seizing her. 


She groaned and held her stomach, the world once more twisting around her. However, this time, she was finding that it was getting better. The strange feeling was getting less pronounced and she was actually able to feel like her head was clearing up. It was a minor miracle really but she’d take it after the shitshow outside. Eventually, the feeling faded entirely and Ariela was able to feel somewhat normal again. 


Until she opened her eyes and looked around. 


Ice filled her veins and fear clutched her heart. The small hallway she had ducked into had become… vast. Massive. So completely and utterly huge that it defied reason. Ariela had never *seen* anything this large, much less been in a place like it. Her scale had stabilized at long last, at around an eighth of an inch tall. She was no bigger than an ant would be to a human. The blue haired woman stared in disbelief at her surroundings and swallowed thickly. 


“C-computer! You better get me out of here, now!” She screamed. 


“Detecting height stabilizing. Attempting to locate. Please standby. Thank you for your patience.” The computer replied. 


“No patience! Get me out now! I swear I’m gonna have you torn out of my ship!” Ariela screamed, stomping her foot upon the vast carpeted surface she found herself upon. 


Alas her protests weren’t going to make the computer work any faster than it already was. She crossed her arms and sighed as she waited for the process to complete, grinding her teeth. Hopefully as soon as she got off this worthless mudball and back on her ship it would reverse. When it did she was going to have someone just vent the atmosphere from the planet and let the little bastards down here suffocate. They would rue the day they thought they could make a fool of Ariela! 


After a few moments she noticed she was feeling something through the floor. The ground. It was starting to quiver a bit. It was barely notable at first. Then it got stronger. She could hear a distant booming noise. The blue haired woman looked down the hall which was where the noise originated from. It was getting stronger and stronger. Louder and louder and then finally she saw the source of it and her eyes went wide. 


A rather petite looking human woman with short dark hair and dressed in a rather ruffled looking outfit an office worker might wear turned the corner of the hall. In one hand she was holding a pair of black heels, and in the other was a purse. Stocking clad feet were beating upon the floor as she was walking rather briskly for the exit, her eyes wide with panic and concern. Fear. Fear over Ariela making a fuss outside. 


The alien woman’s twin hearts were beating in her chest as she watched the woman swallow a frightening amount of distance with her hurried little steps. Her mouth went completely dry and her stomach felt like it was falling through the soles of her feet into the floor below. That was a human. She had *just* trampled thousands of them without even thinking and now this one towered over her like she was some ant. 


“Hey! Wait, no, go the other way! Stop at once, human! I’m warning you!” Ariela screamed. 


The office worker did no such thing, simply continuing to make her way toward the tiny alien and the exit which was her true goal. She was absolutely not looking where she was stepping at this point. There was a lot on her mind and ants that were crawling on the floor like Ariela were not exactly high on that priority list. Ariela seemed to realize this after a few moments because she immediately started to bolt across the floor to get away. 


The shaking grew more intense. The shadow of the office worker was falling over her, the massive petite woman breathing heavily as she was very clearly winded from having climbed down God only knew how many floors to reach here. Her stocking clad feet were getting closer and closer, the booming of her steps something that was akin to what many had heard when Ariela had been trampling the ground beneath her. 


Ariela tripped over a carpet fiber rather pathetically as she was bolting to the side and winced as she twisted her ankle. The shaking was intense. Then she made the mistake of looking up. The alien watched, mesmerized and horrified as the stocking clad foot of the woman lifted up along the floor. Everything seemed to be moving so very slowly in the moment as it moved above the alien, filling the sky above her. She could see the strands of the dark netting wrapping around her foot, could see the bits of lint and dust that were clinging there. She could see every fine little detail of the underside of the woman’s stocking. 


Then she realized what was about to happen. “N-no! Nononononono, wait plea-!” She screamed out at the top of her lungs so loud that it hurt. 


The sole of the woman’s foot came down and smashed into Ariela. The weight was intense and harsh and smashed the blue haired alien between the carpet and the bottom of her feet, the stocking fibers rather abrasive. The impact and weight was enough to break bones and crush limbs, Ariela feeling pain well up all over her body as she was trampled by the office worker, screaming a muffled tiny scream as blue blood was filling her lungs. 


Then she felt gravity rapidly and violently shift as her broken body was lifted up with the woman’s foot, sticking to the bottom of it like the broken form of a bug. The woman still hadn’t noticed and so she took another step, Ariela screaming a wet and gurgling scream as the floor was fast approaching in her next step. She slammed into the floor again and more bones broke, more of her body was mangled. 


The vaunted Princess among mighty and vast aliens lasted a mere three steps before her life expired, crushing upon the sole of the woman’s foot just as she opened the door to the emergency exit to find her way outside of the building. The woman herself would never know that the terror of the planet and the alien that had caused her own panic was squashed like an ant beneath her step, crushed and killed in such a pathetic way that no one would know what happened to her once she was washed in the laundry with her stockings.