- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh the poor tinies, they will lose their life to their torturer's thrusting sexes and the lustful donations of their perverted audience!

This chapter is going to be short. The real Action begins from next one THOUGH here we see the thoughts of having tinies turn on the girls. Main focus of this chapter is to introduce the three main characters, and how they accrued the tinies.


It all started when the trio first met. Zara, Michelle and Niya were allotted the same room as the hostel rooms were running short. They knew from the moment they saw each other that they were gonna vibe. And they bonded over time.


Zara often did cam shows to afford her love for luxury. Though Michelle and Niya did like the idea of it, they didn’t follow it until…

Well.. Until the greed swept them over. Niya was going through an article where she read about Giantess Kathy, a UK based women earning thousands of dollars on a weekly basis by torturing shrunken tinies. There were people making donations just to watch these shrunken men being used to pleasure her. And Kathy, at least on the video that Niya saw, was cumming bucket loads. Niya couldn’t hide how turned on she felt at the idea. A shrunken man, with all his dreams lost, struggling for his life, under her whims and fancies to pleasure her. The power she has, to cease him out of existence, and she could do it in anyway she pleased. Maybe shove him deep in her pussy, he’ll struggle for his life and in the process, loose it to small motions within her red holes.


“OMG, my panty is already wet” she thought to herself.


Just the thought of a man dying to pleasure her turned her on BUT, there came more. With all the pleasure came the money, If she did it on live, recorded videos of it, there will be perverts paying her, dollars after dollars, to see the action.


“This is the best thing ever”, She thought.


That night the girls had a chat. Without any wonder, all the three were equally excited. The plan is on, they’re gonna set up the “TRI-Studio”, and enjoy the pleasure! (physical and from the money flow)


Zara’s experience came in handy to set up the environment, Now the only thing left, well the tinies.


Niya and Michelle installed the Tor browser and went dark web. That’s were the tines were sold on, Nobody knew where they came from and the government didn’t implement any laws nor did it give any official statements about the tinies, so as to avoid panic. Most people believed that it was just VFX and that was the success of governments in spreading the propaganda.

Where in reality, It was this organization “WICKED” where they shrunk normal innocent people and sold it on dark web for profits. Some damn selfish scientists abusing the advancements of technology.


Whatever it was, Nobody cared for the tinies, just seen as toys to pleasure the perverted.


After successful payment via crypto to WICKED’s wallet, Niya’s email beeped the order conformation.


Three days later, 15 shrunken men shipped in. Poor people from across the world shrunken and stripped out of humanity.


Holding the packet in one hand, Niya slowly kissed Zara in her lips.


“We’re gonna be super rich baby” she said as she slid her hand into Zara’s panties. And they fell on to the couch, Gently loving each other.


Poor shrunken men inside sealed box, unaware that they will suffer and die a slow painful death for the pleasure of these girls. Their crumpled bodies will make their torturer rich. But, they shall know it pretty soon.


// End of the introduction chapter.

// Write to me at zeebragirl@protonmail.com if you liked it.

// I am actually having a very tight financial situation, So I will love to write commissions for you

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 115%; background: transparent }a:link { color: #000080; so-language: zxx; text-decoration: underline }
Chapter End Notes:

Since I have to work multiple jobs for an earning, It might take 2 to 3 days for the next chapter. Please support me so that I can take up writing seriously.

I'm available at zeebragirl@protonmail.com