[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The story of Zara, Michelle and Niya using tinies on their camshow to make handsome earnings.

Oh the poor tinies, they will lose their life to their torturer's thrusting sexes and the lustful donations of their perverted audience!

We'll be explicitly exploring different fetishes through this story.

(Corrected the grammatical errors)


Rated: X
Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1435 Read: 4189
Published: February 03 2022 Updated: February 03 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Tinies in for the Ride by zeebra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (660 words)

Oh the poor tinies, they will lose their life to their torturer's thrusting sexes and the lustful donations of their perverted audience!

2. The warm up by zeebra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (775 words)

Sneak Peak >> “I have a live human, knee deep in my hole”, Niya said. “Soon it will swallow him, the walls will crush him, he’ll fight for survival, his fight for his life giving me pleasure, and somewhere while I climax, I’ll have a dead man in my pussy. His entire life for my pleasure.. Aghhhhhhh”