- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sneak Peak >> “I have a live human, knee deep in my hole”, Niya said. “Soon it will swallow him, the walls will crush him, he’ll fight for survival, his fight for his life giving me pleasure, and somewhere while I climax, I’ll have a dead man in my pussy. His entire life for my pleasure.. Aghhhhhhh”


The three girls unboxed the tinies. The brown wrap peeled, revealing the glass jar. Inside it 15 shrunken men. Niya giggled, “I just can’t wait anymore”, she cooed.


But they knew very well that she won’t be having fun with them right away. They’ve spend 5000 USD acquiring, and they’ll be using these tinies in front of the cam, to get back the money already spent.


They’ve been advertising on online forums and quiet already had gained a momentum. But they wanted more. They wanted a take off like never seen. Zara knew what exactly it will take for that kickstart.


> Photo shoots. <


Zara took a tiny out of the box, It was time to put some photos online and get that extra audience for their first show. She knew very well what the audience will be looking for.


She handed the tiny to Michelle, who had the biggest butt of the trio. She was wearing a jean shorts and a tank top. At 6’1, she was also the tallest of the trio. Thick and tall, the perfect amazon. Her skin was bright and soft. She could woo any guy with the snap of a finger. And Zara knew for sure, that Michelle should be on the cover of her studio.


“Michelle pretend to crush him under your big booty, baby”, Zara said as she focused the D-SLR camera.


Michelle placed the tiny on the bar stool, and slowly lowered her jean clad ass, the tiny screamed, Niya who was watching this is near proximity could hear his cries, “Ma’am, please don’t hurt me, I’m begging you… Oh god save me”.


Michelle hovered her ass just centimeters above his 6 Inch body. The sight and his cries were turning Niya on. “Oh god, I am a sadist”, She thought to herself.


Zara clicked the photos. While Zara and Michelle looked at the stunning picture they just took, Niya picked the tiny in her hand.


“Looks like god heard your prayers, little prick”, She said.


“Ma’am, please let me go”. He begged.


“Tell me your name first”


“Ma’am, I am Adam. I am begging you, please let me go”


“We will, Adam”, She said, “ We’ll let your soul go free, once you’ve done your service”.


He knew what it meant. He didn’t speak again. He knew these girls will be using him until his soul leaves his body. He’ll be dead somewhere in their pleasure.


“Niya, time for you”, Zara said.




“My pussy is dripping for my Adam”, She said, licking Adam.


“You gave him a name already”, Michelle giggled.


Zara smiled as she pulled her pajama down, followed by her panty. She leaned onto the couch, spreading her legs. She took Adam in her left hand, slowly placed him on her pussy lips. She parted the lips with the right hand and Adam’s legs went into the gaping hole till his knees.


“I have a live human, knee deep in my hole”, Niya said. “Soon it will swallow him, the walls will crush him, he’ll fight for survival, his fight for his life giving me pleasure, and somewhere while I climax, I’ll have a dead man in my pussy. His entire life for my pleasure.. Aghhhhhhh”


Adam was being pushed slowly into her as she spoke. His entire lower body was in her hole. He could feel his legs being hugged tight by her muscles and as his hip slid in, He could feel the pressure crushing his hips. He started to cry again.


“Keep it there”, Zara said behind the camera.


“You’re, ruining my fun” Niya shouted.


The girls giggled.


“These photos look perfect”, Zara said.


“Now take him out, The show is tomorrow, wait till then” said Michelle.


“Fine”, Niya said as she took him out. “I’m already addicted”, she added.


They then uploaded the photos to their blog and the forums.


And boy O boy, TRI studio had 4,232 new followers by the night.


Before going to bed, Niya took Adam out of the box, “I’m gonna be playing with you tomorrow, Do you think you’ll make it?”. She had an evil grin. The fear on his face was turning her on. She didn’t have anymore confusions, She was openly a sadist.


Tomorrow is gonna be a big day! They better get some good sleep.

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 115%; background: transparent }a:link { color: #000080; so-language: zxx; text-decoration: underline }

Chapter End Notes:

I will really love to hear from you >> zeebragirl@protonmail.com