- Text Size +

This story was requested by, sloppy_amy on Daddy's Dollhouse. If anyone else has a request, just let me know.


In a parallel world, instead of two nuclear bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the US's war with Japan, two fighter crafts armed with experimental shrink rays were used to reduce all organic life in those cities to minuscule size. With a weapon that didn't do even remotely as much collateral damage as a nuke, the US used their new weapon in every following war. Winning the Vietnam war with the shrink rays in this timeline, prevented the formation of North Koria entirely and reduced vast amounts of the Middle East altogether. But they didn't limit this tech to military use, as it was seen as more "human" to shrink people rather than execute them. And while tiny people were still technically considered citizens, crimes against them are not investigated or punished in any meaningful way. And despite the entire point of shrinking rather than executing criminals being that they could be grown back if later found innocent, this rarely happens. The world is now a playground for giants and a cruel hell for their little playthings, and it shows no singes of changing.


...............................................................................................................................


Derek was an unhealthy person, never being less than three hundred and fifty pounds at any given time in his life made that hard to ignore. But apathy took over his life long ago. He just ate what tasted good and as much of it as he wanted. And he was going to his favored Asian puffet to do just that, but he wasn't just going for the food. The Dragons Purl had a primarily tiny serving staff, not small enough to be put in his pocket and taken home, sadly. They were three or two feet tall, big enough to get drinks to their tables, but too small to fight back when the customers decided to have fun with them. The front desk was staffed by a seven-inch Asian woman, dressed like a porcelain doll in a glass cage, probably so customers don't grab her up and leave with a new toy.


"Welcome back, sire. Would you like your usual table?"


"Yes, that would be lovely, thank you." Derek said with a smile. He rather liked the tiny woman at the desk, he never learned her name, but he would have loved to take her home with him as a pet. A two-foot-tall waitress nervously showed him to his table. Derek had a reputation for harassing the waitstaff. Not that management cared. The fact that the little women were there to be fondled and molested was the main selling point and got the most customers. The restaurant was built to acomidait tinies as well however, they had money to after all. So there were tiny stairs and ladders all over the place for tinies of every size and shape to get around, but it was shoddy craft at best. There were no handrails keeping little people from falling to their deaths, and with no segregated seating, the little waitstaff spent plenty of time cleaning little red stains off of the floor. The poor little waitress shook a little as he sat down at his table.


"D-Do you know what you want to d-drink?" She quivered before the living hill of flesh before her, knowing well that he could grab her up and play with her body at any moment. The fear amused Derek. She must have been new. Most of the other waitresses were resigned to their fates. It would be fun tormenting her.


"An entire pitcher of lime soda, no ice, thank you." He said as he looked her over like he would eat her alive, maybe if she was smaller. She scurried off as fast as she could, making Derek chuckle as he got up to get himself some food.


...............................................................................................................................


Mio was always a bit nervous about going out in public. Being only three inches tall made things very difficult. But she was with her team, which made things more manageable, emotionally anyway. Mio was a part of her college women's basketball team. To be honest, the little Japones-American woman didn't much care for the sport, but it offered her an incredible amount of protection from being just grabbed up by some horny giant. Not there seemed to be any other kind of giant. All giants appeared to think she was made for their pleasure.


"When do you think a waitress will come back?" Mio asked her team captain. Tsumugi was a "normal" sized woman, five foot five, and very bossy when it came to her small team, often treating them more like pets than teammates.


"How am I supposed to know? Runt hasn't come back in a while. Odds are some horny cracker grabbed her up. Why do you ask?"


"Well... I wanted her to carry me back to the buffet table, as she did with the others. C-Can you-"


"No, I'm eating. You want food. Go get it like a big girl."


"But I'm not a-"


"You know what I fucking meant, bug!" Mio flinched and cowered. It would not have been the first time her captain abused her. She then walked down the stairs that were built into the table. If not for the impossible trek across the open floor, she would have thought it considerate. She ran as fast as she could, looking around franticly, and spotting the worst possible thing she could have seen. A massive fat man, and he was walking toward her.


"Shit!" Mio screamed as she ran toward the buffet table, but he walked in the same direction. She panted hard as he quickly caught up to her. He didn't even see the woman his shadow engulfed. "No, no, no! She screamed as she made the mistake of looking back and seeing the massive foot coming right at her. "PLEASE, OH GOD, PLEASE NOT LIKE THI-" She was cut off as the massive foot came down. Her death was much quicker than it could have been in the grand scheme of things. A clean, painless, merciful end, all things considered.


...............................................................................................................................


"You know what I hate?" Ichika said as she crossed her arms to her teammates, all of whom couldn't care less about what she had to say. "Asian restaurants that have no cultural identity. I mean, look at this, Chines and Korean food side by side, and marketed as Japonies food of all things! The owner of this place clearly had no idea what they were doing! Dosn't this bother anyone else!?"


"Oh, will you just shut up! Like we didn't get enough of your bitching on the drive here, no, you have to moan the entire time we're here too!" Yui screamed as she just ate her food. The two of them and three other girls on their team were waiting for the waitress that carried them to the buffet table to take them back to the rest of their team. But she seemed to have just disappeared, stranding them at the buffet table, and tensions were rising.


"Oh, excuse me for caring about this blatant misrepresentation! You know, if we don't make a big deal about it, then the white male establishment will just-" Ichika stopped mid-sentence when they felt the ground shake under them, then she fell backward into the bin of fried rice. But, then, the shadow of the enormous fat bastard that shook the ground with every step covered her, granted, the big people always shook the ground, but he did it extra. She knew just how bad this could go, her older sister died crushed to death in a condom at a frat party. So she did the only thing she could think to do and buried herself in the greasy rice. It burned a little, but better to be uncomfortable than dead. On the other hand, Yui had nowhere to hide and was spotted by the giant right away.


"Um... Hi? The tiny Asian said meekly. Hoping beyond reason that the enormous fat man would just ignore and her team, but luck was not on her side.


"Oh, hello. Well, aren't you just the cutest little things~."


"Um, thank yo- WOW!!!" Yui screamed as she was grabbed up and put on his plate, soon followed by her friends. "H-HAY!!! We are not on the menu, you big bu-" Yui was cut off by being flicked on the ass, forced to the center of the plate with the others as food was piled up around them. Ichika was not spared, as she was scooped up and placed on the plate unknowingly with her team. He then returned to his table, getting out the fork and spoon he was given.


"Now, you girls start stripping. I want a show with my meal." He said as he stabbed broccoli next to Yui to make his point. "Slowly, I want to enjoy this~."


"Y-Yes si-sire..." Yui whimpered as things were going from bad to worse, and she started slowly stripping with the rest of her team. The cruel giant then scooped up a spoon full of fried rice, not even seeing Ichika as he stuffed her into his mouth. But he did notice the moment he chomped down into her leg, the greasy tiny Asian woman in his mouth screamed, the kind of scream that would have made a moral man spit her out. But Derrik only paused long enough to smile before continuing to eat the poor tiny in his mouth alive, chomping down on her one limb at a time, making her suffer for as long as he could before swallowing the mush that was once a person with thoughts and dreams. If muffled a bit, the tiny women on the plate could hear the torture that poor Ichika was put through. They trembled as they watched what was left of their annoying teammate get washed down with a pitcher of soda. And they screamed themselves when his spoon came towards them.


"Oh, God, please no!" One of her teammates, she didn't really remember any of their names, screamed as she was scooped up. She begged and cried as she was stuffed into the blubbery titan's maw, then was silenced with a crunch. Yui was petrified with terror as she saw one by one, the other Asian women were plucked up between mouthfuls of fried food and devoured along with it. One was dipped in soy sauce before she was crunched, another in general sous sauce, and the third is wasabi. Then it was down to Yui and one other girl on an empty plate, cowering and weeping with fear, knowing that death would come no matter what.


"Now, witch one to eat, and witch to keep?" The fat bastard chuckled.


"ME!!!" Yui shot up. "Keep me, eat that bitch, but spare me! Please, I'll do anything you want, please!" The fatty rubbed his chin, before, without another word, he scooped her up in his spoon and plopped her into his mouth. It was hot, wet, and stunk of death and blood, it was sickening to breathe, but she couldn't help but breathe it in as she started to hyperventilate. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Please, don't! I'm not food, I'm a person!" The tiny whimpered as she was suckled gently, almost condescendingly considering how he so cruelly chomped all her other teammates. He then tilted his head back and swallowed her whole, Yui was nearly crushed into unconsciousness before she was plopped into his stomach. It was a stinking, dark place. It smelled like the inside of a dumpster, and she was waist-deep in the chewed remains of the giant's lunch and her teammates. It burned to breathe, and it burned to sit in the goop. She did her best to climb on top of the pile, freezing in horror as her hand landed on, from what she could tell, was the face of one of her teammates. Then Yui screamed. She screamed in horror and dread, this was not a stomach, it was her grave.


...............................................................................................................................


Derek could feel his last treat wiggling and struggling to survive inside of him, making him a little hard. Then looked down at the last little morsel on his plate, smiling down at the trembling Asian. She was the cutest one, that saved her life, but nothing else.


"So, what's your name, sweety?"


"M-My name i-is Ai... What, are y-you going to do with me?"


"Well, I think I'll keep you in my underwear. At least until I'm done here." Derek didn't wait to hear Ai's response before grabbing her up and shoving her into his tighty whities, feeling the little thing wiggle pleasantly as she was pressed between his crotch and his underwear. He then got up and got dessert, but then spotted six other tiny Asians at the dessert table. He then snatched them all up into a bowl and a few others filled with stuff like caramel and chocolate sauce. As he stripped his desserts, the waitress assigned to him trembled as she walked up.


"D-Do... You need a refile?" The two-foot-tall woman asked meekly as Derek chuckled at her. Then, without warning, he picked her up and forced her to sit on his lap, and poor little Ai would be pressed between her ass cheeks with his erection.


"I want you to finish stripping these little things, dip them, then feed them to me~."


"Y-Ye-EEEEEP!!!" The poor waitress half screamed as Derek grabbed both her breasts, fondling her as she was forced to serve him. "Yes, s-sire..." She then did as she was told. Her trembling hands stripped the wiggling tinies. Taking her time, trying to give the poor little women as much time to be alive as possible before she was forced to feed them to the monster rubbing his cock on her ass.


"Carmel first, then sprinkles, then in my mouth~." Hesitantly, the waitress picked one of the screaming tinies up, dipping her as instructed, then moving the poor tiny up into Derek's mouth. He sucked the camel from the waitress's fingers as he rolled the tiny around in his mouth, then crunching her. A tear rolled down the waitress's cheek as she looked at him in horror and dread. "Dip the next one in the chocolate~."


"O-Ok..." She whimpered as she did as she was told, crying more as his hands moved from groping her from outside her shirt to under it. Then, twisting her nipples as he swallowed the wiggling woman in his mouth, crunching then next, then swallowing the one after that. Finally, when the second to last tiny was in his mouth, he grabbed her head, forcing her to tilt back so he could lock his massive lips with her's. Again, she cried as she not only feeling the tiny in his mouth moving into hers but the last tiny being forced into her pussy. She tried to break away from him, but her struggles were pointless as the tiny in her mouth was then pushed down her throat. Derek giggled as he looked deep into her dead eyes. She looked like she had just shot someone, which made Derek even harder.


"That's it!" Derek growled as he picked up the little woman and ran to the men's room. From the sounds coming from one of the stalls, someone else had the same idea he had.


"No! Please, this is my first day!"


"All the better!" Derek said as he stripped the struggling little woman, dropping his pants, and not noticing that Ai would fall down with his underwear. The two-foot-tall woman screamed as the fat man forced himself into her vagina, being forced not only to take his cock, but feel the tiny woman he left inside of her get ground down like herbs in a mort and pestle. His fat folds giggled almost comedically as he violently used the poor little waitress. And as fast as he started, he finished, filling the little woman with his hot seed, then carelessly dropping her like the used toy she was. "You were way better than the last bitch I had here. You deserve this." He then stuffed a fifty into her bra, noticing Ai trying to sneak off as he did, picking her up wagging his finger at her. As punishment, he forced her to watch as he dug the mangled tiny out of the waitress's crotch and swallowing it. He stuffed his pet in his pants and made for the door, but as he walked out, he saw a normal-sized woman looking around frantically.


"Hey! Did you see some tines? I brought about twelve of them in."


"Sorry, I haven't, good luck looking for them." He got in his car, looking forward to playing with Ai when he got home.