- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a simple lil story to throw up to test out uploading

Sitting on the sofa, Luke was rubbing his fingers on his pants. His day Mena was sitting on the sofa watching the movie she put on. Wearing a black dress that works its way all down to her legs, the side open to show her nylon covered thighs to feet curled up on the sofa under her. Luke tries to keep his eyes away from peering at them too long, but with legs being one of his favorite parts, it’s not easy. The brunette doesn’t seem to notice, unless she’s really in control of her emotions.

This date seemed a mix, compared to last night’s at least. Just through a hookup app usually the deal is to head to a motel and hook up for the night. Last night he had matched up with a stronger woman named Kair. An athletic woman, strong enough to immediately lift him up from the doorway and right to the bed. He had marked himself as a cut right to the action kind of guy, and she seemed all the ready for that. Diving right into locking lips and climbing on top of him, even before either disrobed. Her strength was a bit shocking at first, but the way she rode him put him at such a perfect spot of somewhat pained force, and pleasure all around. Her ride was so wild he didn’t have much opportunity to even try and hold himself in, but not even saying a word about it she just crawled up above, lining her large thighs on either side of his head as she dropped down, using his face to finish herself.

Although that night was one of his better hookups, he doesn’t think his waist could handle another round with someone strong like Kair. In the waiting to be back at full strength just in case there’s another strong woman, he went for marking his matches to be date first. Being invited to her house for a date though, he figured she was just preparing somewhere comfortable for her, but it’s like he’s sitting next to someone’s family member waiting his real date down here.

He’s still glad he set it to a calm date, but looking at this gorgeous woman, he can’t help but wish that they would go right at it. If it wasn’t so awkward for him now, waiting, and waiting. Then maybe he could make some move, but he’s the one who asked for a quieter time. He nearly glances back at those legs again, to see that Mena had swapped her position around, and was stretching her legs out. Without asking she had just let her legs out on his lap, her feet resting right into position in front of him. Unsure what to say, Luke just looks over to the lying down woman who’s not even giving him a look or word like she’s doing anything odd. If this was just one of his other hookups then he might’ve expected her to do some foot play, but maybe to her that’s part of taking it on a slow date.

He can’t think much about it, so he puts his hands to her feet. Just resting the palms on the nylons, they don’t respond. He slides his thumbs up the side of her soles seeing how she reacts, and again, she shows no sign of a reaction. Without much to do in this situation still he just mindlessly scratches his fingers along her soles. The somewhat smooth texture of the leggings over the smoothness of her foot, it feels really nice on his fingers. He also noticed, when he was rubbing up, his finger nails grazing the sole, her toes clenched in. He finally was able to create a reaction from her. Only in the toes, not in her face. He realized she was just setting him up to work for it. If he wants to lay in bed with her, then it’s up to him to start working. He lifts her right foot, holding it up with both hands, leaving the left in his lap. Working his thumbs both on the foot’s bridge, making those toes hidden in the dark material clench and stretch out, wiggling to his movements. Pulling the foot higher with his right hand, his left goes over and around the heel, over her Achilles and slides the hand up to the back of her calf. 

Hoping his actions are working to warm her up, he feels a surprise from that other foot not receiving the same attention. Mena turned her foot around to shove the bridge of her foot down into his crotch and pushes down. Down right into him, taking his attention away from the show he was working on with her foot and leg, now being given one himself. His hand slides back down to the sole, nearly squeezing as her other foot goes to work. Mena places the foot to his head, and he holds the sides of it, keeping it to his face. With his face covered, she looks down at the man she’s toying around with just her feet, smiling to herself. 

Taken over by the pleasure he receives, Luke just lets the foot go to town. Not attempting to climb up to her to embrace, not attempting to say anything to kill the moment. If just rubbing her foot brought her from mute to blurring his eyes in happiness, he’s going to keep it going. He sticks his thumbs under the tips of her toes, the biggest and smallest, spinning his thumbs in place, gracing under and between, held back only by the nylon. He just focuses in on his thumb rotations, from toe to heel and back up. Up and down, up and down, spinning his thumbs while squeezing the foot. The pleasure stealing all of his ability to focus on even holding the foot, increasing in weight. Just wanting it to push him over and let her stand over him and use both feet to push and pull his crotch all around.

Within a blink of clarity from the pleasure, he finally notices, how big the foot is. Or how big it’s become. The weight, although starting gradual, now picks up its pace as his hands shrink down on the sides. Locking his focus on it, as Mena’s foot that’s doing all the work is still pushing down on his shrinking legs. Taking up more of his lap. By the time he finally releases the foot, the other one has fully taken over his legs. His feet disappearing underneath it, his whole lower half covered by the foot. The toes on his right, the heel on his left, the left foot stops rubbing. Luke looks at Mena, unable to see past her large ruffled dress to see her face. He is able to see that nylon’d leg he was spoiling as its direction led high above him, with the sole of the right foot flattened in the air as it quickly comes down, pushing him with a heavy weight under into the cushion.

Shrunken down below the heavy feet, Luke’s mind is finally able to set itself back, away from the pleasure, now only thinking about the heavy weight of the soft material those what once were cute feet and gorgeous legs. He has no ability to move his arms under the foot on his face, nor his legs under the foot down below. He starts panicking, a mix of the claustrophobic feeling trapped underneath, as well as the obvious situation he finds himself in. Under his date’s feet, shrunken down when she was grinding his crotch, sadly still enjoying itself, and that his screaming and squirming below isn’t making any notable reaction outside.

Mena feels the slight attempts of struggle under her, not even coming close to moving one of her feet. The inability to do anything was always lovely when she shrunk people down, and trapped under her feet, it’s just beyond terrific to her. Waiting all night to see him make a move, waiting all night to see him say something that she’d be annoyed by and just shrink him down and crush him like nothing. She’s just happy, he was patient like she wanted, and now she’s ready to continue rewarding the patience.

Losing his breath under the sealed off space, only with the heat of the sole leaving Luke a vacuumed space. He can’t do anything but panic more as Mena starts up her foot playing. The same treatment her feet were rewarding his crotch, pushing her sole in and dragging it back and forth, originally on just between his legs, now on something even smaller that she’s using both feet for. Luke rolls around not even screaming, just losing all sense of position and sight, while his body is rolled and pushed down over and over. Legs pushed down, top half starts to lift higher, and top half rolled and pushed down while the lower half rises off of the pressure. Like a cat kneading, she just enjoys watching her little mouse at her paws roll and dip in and around.

She finally pulls her feet to the side, her knees connected while she smirks her mouth looking down at the mini man. Can’t even lift his body, Luke tries to roll over to have his mouth out in the open. Sucking in air, he’s too lost in shock to do much else. Mena shakes the cushion he’s on as she scoots herself over. The feet rolling him like dough sail past Luke as they take her right above him. For the first time in her house tonight, Mena speaks to Luke.

“You know, I wasn’t expecting you to be so patient.” She says down to him with him unable to respond if he wanted to, not able to yell in fear or anger at what’s been happening. “I kept catching you glancing at my legs. Funny I could practically feel the lust of them lasered on, yet you were a little gentleman. Sort of, you did go a little wild on my feet there.” Luke finally has his vision settle, his body is a little sore, but nothing major like he’d expect. “Oh don’t worry about your body, it’ll only break as much as I want it to. Part of my spell on you.” He shivers as she says spell, she pulled her hands up to smile to herself looking down at him, nearly licking her fingers like she’s eyeing a snack. “I have to admit I go a little wild when it comes to my feet, and since I pushed you a little myself to play with my feet, I suppose I should reward you. I doubt you’d have gone so wild if it wasn’t for me, so come here.” Mena reaches her hand down. On instinct, Luke tried to run, but his out of ability body nearly immediately collides back into the cushion. If not for the massive, thin fingers to come down and wrap around the little man.

She pulls him to her waist, sliding her delicate fingers around his arms, enjoying the tiny limbs of the keeper she was able to take this time. In her efforts to reward him, he could see where she was taking him, up her legs. She pulls the opening of her dress’s skirt, and slides her finger into the nylons, right at the opening she pulls it open. Bringing the tiny Luke to the opening and pushing him in. Laying down on the wide area of Mena’s thigh as she pulls her hand back out to leave him alone on her warm leg. Letting the leggings fit back into place, they hold him tight to warmth. Mena leans back in her seat returning her attention back to her show. Leaving Luke ‘alone’ on this large thigh. 

For the next hour or so, Luke felt his body return to normal strength. Mena hasn’t even said anything nor gave him any sign she had him still in her mind. Now he was fully able to enjoy himself, those legs that were trapped in his mind all night, he’s now trapped against. Able to pull himself around on the pale leg, darkened by the legging, he just enjoys crawling all around. Her body heat locks in around him, not much of a sauna, but more like turning this cool night into a summer day. He’s left in this heavenly moment to enjoy, not even thinking of how or when to grow back, just enjoying the moment. 

Only a moment it remains as Mena moves her free leg over, to cross, right on top of Luke. Whether on purpose or accident, didn’t matter, Luke was trapped under the heaviest weight he’s felt yet. The feet were heavy, but this is much more. Mena’s shapely thigh forms itself over the other sealing off all of the air, all of the light, and increasing the heat enough to force Luke to pass out.

Regaining his conscience, he sees walls around him, glass walls. On the outside, a large, gigantic bedroom, massive king or queen bed, massive shelf under and around him, and other jars of trapped men. No noise from any of the others, either they’re too quiet or not making noise. The noise he does hear, is the louder voice of Mena, along with another person she’s talking to.

“You were right he really was a keeper.” Mena walks into the room and up to his jar. His view became that of her head and down her body to see her cleavage starting to appear before going to her black dress. “Aw, and he’s awake too.” Hearing louder steps, of someone of higher weight, he sees who he wasn’t expecting to, Kair walks in, and right to his jar. Showing her wider shoulders, her short blonde hair just as he remembers it, now on the giant of a giant.

“I told you, let me do whatever I wanted to him, without a fuss.” She taps Luke’s jar, causing him to drop down to his back. “Of course with how quick he came, I doubt he had much objection to it. Really worked his tongue well too.” Mena chuckles to herself, her thin fingers before her face again.

“No kidding, if I didn’t start shrinking him I bet he would have started licking my heels.” Mena comments right in front Luke “Now he’ll do it whenever I want.” She takes her attention away from him and looks at Kair. “So how’s my date tomorrow looking?” Kair doesn’t say anything and Luke sees her hand go below his vision and hears a loud slap down below. Presumably her smacking at her own trimmed stomach. “Aw, why?”

“Ugh, he threw a fit for everything I did.” She sits on the edge of the bed, ranting. “Picked him up, whined, pinned him down, whined, sat on his face…I think he whined I was a bit past buzzed and his face was muffled in my ass so who knows? I just didn’t wanna hear him anymore so I shrunk, dunk and drunk the whiner. Bet he’s whining really hard in there.” Kair wiggles her body, giving Luke a sign she can still feel her bad date. Kair jumps back up and walks her way over to the shelf back in front of Luke’s jar. “And that’s why you stay out of here,” she says pointing at her stomach” and instead go in here.” She says lifting her chest to his jar, and pulls the top down revealing her large breasts. Luke’s attention is immediately taken seeing the orbs peeking out.

“Ah ah ah, if you want to give him a view, he’s a leg man.” Mena comments and Kair looks at her and let’s go of the collar, snapping it back, making her chest shake a bit.

“Oh, is that so?” she grabs Luke’s jar with one hand and brings it down to a lower shelf, causing him to bounce around the glass walls. “Then maybe you’ll like sleeping here.” She stands back up, and Luke is given a new view, looking up to down, sees the middle of Kair’s shorts, all the way down to her ankles. Both women come close to the shelf and wiggle their legs around. He can only see what’s happening by what the legs do. Sees them face each other, knees bend in and rub around, only can imagine what’s happening up above. Kair’s hand even comes down and starts feeling Mena from the outside of her dress.

“I’m thinking it’s a Marvin day.” Mena says to Kair. With a sound of moving glass, Luke can tell they grabbed a jar with another man as they both ran to bed with it. Seeing them strip down, seeing them embrace, and seeing everything they start doing with the tiny from above. Luke can only sit and watch, and start his excitement awaiting his turn, alone happily in his jar, his new home.