- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The girls have a slight taste of this unlimited power...
As the European geography was changed by the 3 goddesses, new mountains and valleys were formed under their butter-covered, continent sized knife.
The half a millimeter layer of butter left on it was about 1500ft thick to the poor European people. Each one of them took a country to enjoy for now.
Ť With all these countries to share between us, we’ll have fun for about 10 days, if we use one per day. Well, ladies, enjoy and don’t waste anything. Choose whichever you want, except France, I’ll keep for my personal pleasure as CB is there, well… what’s left of him ! ť, Rihanna said. With that, the 3 girls laughed so loud, it didn’t even registered to the European inhabitants, as the sound wave it provoked was too big to reach their ears.
Beyoncé took Spain between her fingers, careful not to crush Portugal and France under her massive fingers and dropped it on a butter-covered toast and took her 1st bite in it.

As every people in Madrid, Javier got out of his house when he felt the earthquake the goddess created when picking up his country. The massive structure of her fingers could be seen for miles as she left the country in the sky that was the goddesses’ yacht ceiling. Due to her sheer size, no one was able to see past her 3 miles thick nails which were covered with a 4000 ft thick layer of red nail polish. Every man watched these big brown mountains, when a very violent earthquake shoke the whole country before the two fingers that held the country disappeared before it was replaced with a 10 miles wide moon-like eye that examined them for a few seconds before it was replaced by a pair of lips 2 miles thick. A pink monster the size of 3 countries came out from it and ran between the two gigantic lips before they opened, revealing the black hole of her mouth.
The lips parted and a Small earthquake was felt by everyone as Beyoncé put the doomed country on her tongue. Their sky was a pink ceiling 200 miles high in the air. No one was able to understand what happened nor where they were. A few ones understood they were in a mouth by recognizing th shape of the mountain-sized teeth and uvula very far in the back. The night fell as she closed her mouth. Then, everything was tossed around as the R&B singer began to chew on her prey. Due to their minute size, there were many survivors who weren’t killed during the chewing procčs, but they were now swimming in an océan of saliva mixed with rock islands that were all what was left of their country, as well as bread islands. Everything shook again as the tongue was moving again. Ť We’re about to be swallowed ! ť was all that many could scream as they say the approaching uvula while they were pressed to the paste of bread mixed with rocks.


Hmmmmm ! Beyoncé said as she felt the millions of souls sliding down her throat.
-What did it taste like ?, Katy asked
-Just like eating bread & butter for breakfast, but with an extra sexual turn-on ! I feel so horny now. With that, she unzipped her jeans and her hand reached for her pussy, and then her clit.

Victoria and Gael were thrown on Beyoncé’s index finger during the earthquake that happened when she put the country on her tongue. As her index finger enterd her pussy, they hugged each other in a futile attempt to protect their loved one from what was about to happen to them. With the movement, they fell on Beyoncé’s vaginal floor, where there were massive transparent sructures about 2000 feet long. As they began to feel like sperm cells Inside a pussy, they realised they were eve smaller than that, as these massive structures were her boyfriend’s sperm cells. They felt reaaaaly Small, and while they tried to figure out their size, they were interrupted by the rumbling caused by her index finger pushed deep Inside her. They hugged again as the planet-sized finger passed above them several times.
Chapter End Notes:
This is only the beginning of the fun for our 3 pop stars. Stay tuned for next chapter!