- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey guys,

This is my first story and possibly ONLY story. Im being selfish and putting in stuff that I’ve always wanted to read. If I feel the urge to write more than I will. But for now this is it. I have a really big shoe fetish. Specifically for sneakers, sperrys, uggs, platform sandals, and clarks wallabees. I would love to see someone write something in accordance to this. Or just do some kind of challenge with the shoes I mentioned. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Author's Chapter Notes:
am working on the next part. stay tuned in

Chad, Chase, Jordan, Ryan, and Clay were all in the same fraternity. They often liked to go over to a certain sorority house (one with a name that isn’t important) and spy on the girls. Every Friday night they could usually catch a quick peek of the girls playing with each other in a drunken state. They would usually see many of the usual greeks out at one of the two bars the small college town had. This particular group of girls were always out and about. The boys would always claim to “catch up with the girls later” but actually follow a distance behind them to their sorority house and watch through the windows as the drunken sorority girls would undress, pillow fight, and on the greatest rarest occasion make out and touch one another. The boys could always climb up onto the house by using a very convenient drain to get onto the roof. It was much like animal house except there were more guys watching. They could always get past this awkwardness knowing that some of them would just go home and masturbate while others would head to their girlfriends house to take care of any blue ball issues. It became quite a routine actually.

 

It was another usual Friday night. And the boys decided to go watch the usual “show” as they called it. They actually brought one of their other brothers this time. His name was Jake and he had had a little much to drink. His girlfriend was also in the sorority they were about to attend. The guys wanted to see his reaction when they watched his girlfriend messing around with other girls.

 

During the show, Jake’s girlfriend Lacey actually got pretty sexual. She began playing with another girls nipples and then slowly kissing her while using her tongue. There was much rejoicing and making fun to be had by all. The commotion brought attention though the group so they climbed down as quietly as they could. However, they heard someone coming so they looked for a place to hide. They had climbed down into the backyard which had a wooden gate around with no place to hide in it so they were forced to run inside the house since it was the only option and the guys didn’t exactly have their heads on straight from the previous drinking.

 

The boys entered into the house with all the lights turned out. The walls were covered many years of attractive young women that had gone on to do great things with there lives. This sorority specialized in making leaders out of women. The place was filled with trophies, photos, and over in the corner were some shoes? Chad noticed them. Just as he was getting close to the shoes the back door opened and in entered the sorority mom or mother. She was the woman that served as the advisor. The boys knew her from doing mixers and what not. Her name was Karen and she had actually been in the sorority a couple of decades ago. She was at the age where a woman is just putting on the mid life weight but still had that look she always had. She always walked around being comfortable. Often times she wore those long skirts with a nice top , jean jacket, and always had these platform sneakers on. They were steve madden or skechers or something like that. It was too hard to say without getting awkwardly close. These were shoes with the heel showing. They were at least three inches tall of pure rubber.

 

“Hello boys” Karen said

 

She seemed very pleased almost relaxed like going through a routine of sorts

 

“Uh hi Karen” the boys all said

 

“what were you doing looking in on those girls eh?” she said

 

The boys were speechless

 

“MY girls aren’t any show for you to see and then go play with your little penises to”

 

She stared around the room. Chase, who actually had a femdom fetish was getting turned on a little. She had made this comment about their penisses while oddly grinding her 3 inch shoe back and forth into the carpeted sorority floor.

 

“I can see me telling you this wont stop you. Very well…How about a little show then? It’s actually a show our sorority does every year.” She smiled as lips curled sexually around the word year.

 

She lifted her finger and pointed in their direction. It wasn’t really towards any specific boy but towards the group rather. None the less they all looked at the tip of her manicured finger. She began to circle around and around. She slowly started lowering it more and more and more.

 

The boys couldn’t look away. They couldn’t move they only look at her finger. The only thing that seemed to change were two things. They seemed to be having to look up more and more and their necks were slowly having to arch. She continued to smile.

 

As she slowly stopped swirling her finger the sounds of all reality and conscinous faded from each both and they all blacked out for a second.

 

The boys woke seconds later from the sleep and looked around the room. They realized everything had gotten enormous. They all found themselves on the carpet. Something smelled odd. It smelled like a women’s gardening glove, rubber bands, or……shoes! They looked over and found themselves looking at a wall. It was white wall. It was….karen’s shoe.

 

HELLO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! A voice boomed

 

The boys all screamed in agony just at the voice which almost destroyed their ear drums

 

They followed the wall up and found themselves looking at a goddess. Nothing could compare to her size. No words could do it justice. The shoes were the only thing they could really take in. They had ridges and went up to the toe. The shoe was so large they could see were it curved under into nothingness that eventually met the carpet where she stood.

 

LIKE THE VIEW!!!!!!!!!!! Karen said

She laughed and the boys fell to the floor holding their ears. The reality of it is that she was just chuckling to her self.

 

WHICH ONE OF YOU DO I LIKE Karen said

 

She went over to the closet. The floor groaned beneath her weight as she walked. The boys stood in horror as she walked over them. For a brief moment they could only see u her long kaki skirt towards her nice underwear which lead down to her collasal sneakers. She opened the closet and pulled out a vacuum.

 

She turned around and with a smile so casual said in the most evil way……it was actually a whisper…….RUN!!!!!

 

The boys scattered. That was there best chance. Of course they had no chance. She caught each one of them in a couple of steps and sucked them up into an odd little compartment. Some of them she purposefully put her shoe above to shake some dirt off she must of stepped on outside. Chad was running and suddenly found large chunks of debree fallng around him the size of a house. OHHH I HAVE TO DO A BETTER JOB CLEANING THIS HOUSE Karen chuckled to her self. Chad could watch as her shoe cast a massive shadow and shook violently. He even thought she might step on him. IS THAT A BUG I SEE? BETTER VACUUM HIM UP TOO. In chad went. Clay was the last man standing

 

HEY THERE!!!!!!CLAY RIGHT!!!????

 

Clay just stood in awe at the goddess actually speaking down at the speck of the man he was.

 

…….yes. He said

 

WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!! Karen yelled

 

YESSSS!!!!!!!! He screamed at the top of his lungs….while holding his bleeding ears

 

I THINK YOU SQEEKED YES, IM NOT SURE, BUT IT DOESN’T REALLY MATTER NOW DOES IT? IM IN A CRUSHING MOOD SO LETS PLAY A GAME. Karen said.

 

IM GOING TO COUNT TO TEN AND YOU GO HIDE IF I FIND YOU I WILL CRUSH YOU OKAY? IF NOT THEN YOU ARE FREE TO GO. OF COURSE I DON’T KNOW HOW FAR YOU WILL MAKE MY DEAR BUG…BUT WE’LL CROSS BRIDGE WHEN WE GET THERE. Karen said

 

Clay could barely hear from her first yelling and didn’t respond

 

Karen tapped him with her humungous shoe DID YOU GET THAT!!!!!!!!

She yelled

 

Yes! YES! YES! Clay yelled

 

OKAY……1, 2, 3…..

 

Clay took off but by the time she got to ten he had only made it about three steps for her across the carpet. The booms from her shoe signified he had lost. He saw the familiar shadow and began to cry.

 

OH THERE THERE. She said. WE CAN KEEP PLAYING. She kicked him. It broke his leg. The wall of rubber was like concrete to his small body. I WILL COUNT AGAIN. This time he didn’t even make it a step. NOW NOW BUG YOU ARENT EVEN TRYING. The sad part was that he was REALLY trying. ANOTHER KICK FOR MORE INCENTIVE…..

 

Crunch went his other leg. The lines from her sneakers were making terrible marks across his body.

 

Karen got to ten this time and clay had not moved.

 

DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO STEP ON YOU???

 

Clay screamed no.

 

THEN BEG ME NOT TO……BOW DOWN TO ME, PRAY TO ME, KISS MY SHOES

 

Clay begin to bow and pray for mercy

 

CLIMB UP AND LICK MY SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!YOU BUG!!!!!!!!

 

Clay climbed up the wall. It was at least 2 and a half stories. The rubber was intoxicating. He had a boner. He began to lick. The rubber tasted so good. He could feel her giantess eyes on him all the while holding his friends in the little hand held vacuum. She paid them no attention and barely paid him any. She finally said I DON’T THINK YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB, I THINK IM GOING TO CRUSH YOU.

 

NO! NO! PLEASE!!!! KAREN!!!!

 

THAT’S GODDESS KAREN!!!she interrupted

 

PLEASE!!!!!

 

THEN LICK AND CHEW AND SMELL AND WORSHIP LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! DO THIS LIKE ITS ALL YOU HAVE! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SPEC OF DIRT TO ME SO PLAY THE PART AND DO ALL THIS ON MY SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

This final part destroyed his ear drums. He only heard ringing. He began to smell and sniff and lick her rubber toe all the while hanging on to the front of it fearing to fall of because he would die.

 

The sad part was that she was just standing in the living room smiling down at her shoe.

 

Clay felt the shoe move and looked up. Karen had obviously figured out that he couldn’t hear anymore so she shook her shoe to get his attention.

 

Talking was no good so she just made a sad pouty face like one makes to an infant or small less intelligent thing. Then she made a wave bye motion with her hand. She picked him up off her shoe. He threw up as she lifted him up. Between his legs and the motion of her picked him up to her eye level he almost passed out too.

 

She kissed him goodbye

 

As she was about to drop him to step on the now broken bug. She thought for a moment. The prisoners in the vacuum still alive were crying and watching the massacre. She took off her shoe and threw clay inside.

 

SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR FRIEND her face smiled to the prison as she slid her nice foot back in the shoe. She made sure to keep the her foot in the air as she slid it in and never placed the shoe on the floor to slide it in. With this it was like her foot was in the shoe raised to take her next step.

 

With this she slammed her three inch sneaker down. The boys all screamed as she began laughing and grinding the shoe. Back and forth and back and forth. She stopped the three inch giant a second time and third.

 

OKAY THAT’S ENOUGH FOR NOW she said

 

She made a point to take harder steps on her right foot (the shoe clay WAS in) as she carried the vacuum over to the shoes in the corner.

 

TOMORROW WE WILL BEGIN THAT SHOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

 

The look on the boys faces must have said something because Karen relied back, while looking into the vacuum, WHAT? YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE SHOW? THAT WAS JUST FUN FOR ME. THE SHOW HASN’T EVEN STARTED

 

She laughed and dropped each boy into a different shoe. Chad was put into a pair of tall stinky ugg boots. He didn’t know who they belonged to. Ryan went into a pair of sperrys. Jake went into a pair of nice clark wallabees. Chase was actually taped to a platform American eagle flip flop. Last, Jordan, which Karen had been eyeing the whole time was actually taped under karens left sneaker shoe. There was some kind of storage spot where he was put. He was safe but could only see what the bottom of her three inch sneaker saw and obviously smell all the rubber that encased his body.

 

GOOD NIGHT BUGS TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SHOW she said while stomping up the stairs (poor Jake)

 

OH AND A FUN TIME FOR OUR NEW GIRLS…….she laughed the rest of the way. Leaving all the boys left I the darkness and the stink of who knows feet.

    

To Be Continued……