[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: Waking up one day, Ritsuka comes to find some big changes to the Novum Chaldea that he went to sleep in.  And it seems like he's the only one to realize that something strange is a foot, even as the changes are still in the process of happening!

Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 11056 Read: 9306
Published: February 20 2022 Updated: November 16 2022
Story Notes:

A series commissioned by Sai.

1. 01 - Master Jacked by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (5748 words)

[2022/02/20]

The previous day ended just like any other, so how did this all happen?  But there is no time fore Ritsuka to ponder or investigate as he is easily dragged along with an excited, energetic Jack!


Tags:  Slow Size Change, Bathing, Bath Play, Cuddles




2. Feeding Frenzy by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (5308 words)

[2022/11/16]

Rescued from the freshly clean clutches of the bubbly Assassin Servant, Jack the Ripper, Ritsuka is brought straight to the cafeteria to get breakfast.  Even though he knew eating would be difficult given his current size, there are plenty of his other Servants willing to feed him themselves.

Thankfully I got this done before the second round of polls.  Even though it was a late start, Kazo sent me back into a familiar series and a familiar story.


Tags: Multiple Sizes, Breasts, Breastfeeding, Entrapment, Lactation