- Text Size +

6 hours later

 

The videophone rang. It was Jamie. Matt didn’t want to answer, but now that the jurisdiction had been transferred he figured he ought to at least hear her out. “Counselor you can’t have been surprised. The ruling was the correct one. You had to see that coming.” Said Jamie flashing that winning smile. She was wearing the same blouse from earlier though it was unbuttoned a bit putting a long cleavage line on display.

 

The tricks the videophone could play on you were amazing. By simply looking at Jamie’s picture on the screen anyone could mistake her for just any Lilliputian hottie next door, but Matt knew better. He had seen her in the flesh. He knew that the long crease between her breasts that he was now transfixed by would be an enormous canyon for him measured in thousands of feet.

 

“You realize manslaughter is gone now.” She said confidently. “My position now is endangerment on all counts and they can be served concurrently…” “You’re out of your mind.” Matt interrupted. “Maybe. But you have to come to Brobdignagan and convince a jury of Brandy’s peers that she should get serious time for killing your peers.” Jamie said flatly.

 

That was the rub. He would have to convince Brobdingnagans that murdering Lilliputian's mattered. To them he wasn’t much more than lent. Jamie knew this and he knew this, but he had to try. It was the only chance at justice for all the grieving families.

 

“Look, I’m not a monster. Come to my place we’ll have some drinks and do a deal. Brandy will serve time. You’ll be famous; the first Lilliputian to put a Brobdignagan behind bars. And you never know I have been known to be amenable to persuasion.” Added Jamie.

 

“I’m forwarding the directions now.” She said. “Sure. Just realize I can’t sell out these victims and their families.” Matt responded. “You know nobility looks good on you counselor. Not to mention you’re easy on the eyes. See you at 8.” Said Jamie.

 

What the Lilliputians lacked in size they made up for in numbers. Of the 33 million people that lived in Deatsville (a small population by Lilliputian standards) most worked for companies that were employed in services to the Brobdingnagans. Therefore, small tubes for transport led to almost every house in Brobdignagan. This network had been installed and built by the Lilliputians themselves with the consent of the Brobdingnagans of course.

 

Matt reached his destination and clicked the alert button. He got out of his transport and entered Jamie’s house through the transport network and was now on her kitchen counter where the on and off ramp to the transport network had been installed. The button he had just pushed alerted her of his presence.

 

He cut his engine off and the transport he was hovering in produced hidden wheels from panels under the carriage onto which it dropped. The Lilliputians were very advanced technologically, which was one of the reasons they were not wiped out by the Brobdingnagans or the Gullivererans (smaller giants of whom the Lilliputians had first made contact 500 years ago).

 

Jamie poked her head around the corner. “Just got out of the shower go ahead to the living room. You can park on the coffee table next to the recliner I’ll be out in a minute.” She explained. Matt put on his communicator. “Sounds good.” Responded Matt. He heard is own voice amplified over speakers that were installed in the corners of every room in the house.

 

Matt got back in his transport and flipped it into manual mode and the craft instantly lifted off of the ground as the wheels ducked back into their compartments. From the side wings extended outwards from different compartments and a steering wheel folded out towards him from the dash. He took the controls and away he flew through the kitchen to the hall and swinging right to the living room ultimately settling on the coffee table where Jamie had suggested he parked.

 

He switched off his vehicle and got out. There was a remote control much bigger than a football field. There was also an almost empty glass of bourbon the size of skyscraper. Matt noticed red lipstick stains on the top. “Oh…I feel so much better.” he heard Jamie say as he turned and saw her walking to the recliner.

 

She was wearing a pink bathrobe, which hung low revealing deep canyon like cleavage that only a well-endowed brobdignagan could possess. She sauntered over to the recliner and sat next to the table that Matt was standing on. He felt a jolt as her gigantic body came to rest abruptly in the chair beside him.

 

“So counselor. It looks like I have all the cards.” Said Jamie smiling and leaning over to face Matt. Matt gulped looking up passed the glass of bourbon to the contorting swells of pink bathrobe holding back, what would be to him, tons and tons of tit flesh. The neck was open and a plunging line split the middle. She smiled at him her face beaming like a spot light. He was wondering why he had come, but then remembered he was fighting for the best deal he could get.

 

“It seems you are.” He replied. “So, care to throw me a bone or two? You know this Brandy girl is guilty. She deserves the chair. You know this.” He said looking up. She picked the glass up and took a swig. “Maybe so, but I have a duty to defend her to the best of my ability. And besides she was clearly provoked. The man that caused all of this was married and over twice her age. She was certainly ill equipped emotionally to handle him even if he was…” she paused. “Well you know what I mean.” She countered.

 

He did know what she meant and frankly it was absurd. It was true she was chatting with a married man online. They sent each other pictures and were into cyber-sex. Maybe this scumbag deserved what he got, but that did not excuse the collateral damage. “You know this is bigger than that!” replied Matt. “There were well over a thousand other innocent victims. These people deserve justice.” Matt explained. “And the video evidence is overwhelming. What she did was downright sadistic.” Matt exclaimed.

 

Jamie could feel his passion. Though he was only a spec of a man his presence was commanding. It was starting to turn her on. And he did have a point. This girl had killed hundreds of others, but only after this little creep had set her off. It could have happened to her in her youth. And really the Lilliputians are so small a flash of anger by Brandy or any Brobdignagan and many would perish. She began to wonder if the benefits of the new order were worth the costs.

 

“Look its not that I am unsympathetic to the loss of life but the facts are this: It will be up to you to convince a jury of Brobdingnagans that Brandy is guilty of murder. Since most people on that jury probably have eaten many Lilliputians (not long ago they were considered a delicacy like caviar) in their lifetime it will be a difficult sell.” There she said it. Those were the facts. Matt gulped. She did have a point. He wondered how many of his brothers and sisters found themselves in Jamie’s stomach in her youth.

 

“Then why did you invite me here, counselor?” posed Matt. “Well for one you are very charismatic and passionate and I admire that, but mainly well lets just say that my government and your government both would like to see a quick and painless settlement in this case that is agreeable to all involved.” She then turned up her glass and finished her bourbon.

 

Matt mulled this over. So, he did have some cards. He wondered if she had divulged this info because of the booze or because she liked him. Either possibility could be used to his advantage.

 

“So, counselor…Matt. Can I call you Matt? Is there a Mrs.? Or are you the stereotypical playboy?” pried Jamie. Matt noticed her face was flush and he decided he would play along. “Well I am dating someone, but we only just started.” He lied. In fact, he had been with his fiancé for three years, but if Jamie was sweet on him she would not care to hear that and he needed every advantage he could get if justice was to be done. “Say, you got something for me to drink?” posed Matt.

 

“I thought you would never ask.” Jamie opened the drawer beneath the table he was parked on and pulled out a tiny rectangle. This was no ordinary box it was an instant entertainment kit. It was made so that Brobdingnagans could entertain Lilliputians.

 

She sat it next to Matt. Walking up to the container he pulled a lever and the device transformed before his eyes into a self-serve bar complete with stools, booze, glasses, and the bar platform.

 

The device even began projecting a large hologram of him sitting at the bar up above him. This was so the Brobdingnagans would not have to constantly hover and squint over their guests. “Fix yourself anything you like while I get a refill.” Offered Jamie as got up and went to the kitchen for her booze.