- Text Size +

Part 1: The Duality of the Female Belly

Even though it was not usually recommended for pregnant women to come to The Forbidden Dish to eat people (until after giving birth, of course), Lance had always wanted to be eaten by a pregnant woman. It had everything to do with the duality of the female belly. It was both a place of renewal (via the uterus and pregnancy) and a place of destruction (via the stomach and digestion). As such, he wanted to be digested in a pregnant belly, adding his nutrients to the baby as well as the mother.

One day, Lance found out on social media that his college classmate Giselle was pregnant! He sent her a message, inviting her to The Forbidden Dish to eat him.

“You do know I’m pregnant and this isn’t exactly recommended, right?” Giselle replied.

“Yes, I know, but that’s exactly why I want to be eaten by you, now of all times! I’ve always wanted to be digested to feed both mother and baby. Since Antiquity, a girl’s stomach has been called the Womb of Death, in contrast to the Womb of Birth, the latter being the actual womb.”

“Oh, I see,” was Giselle’s next response. “How about this? I’ll eat you, but only if you come to my sex reveal party next Saturday.”

“Thank you! I’ll be there.”

Lance attended Giselle’s sex reveal party the following Saturday. The baby was a girl! He would be digested to feed two females, mother and daughter. During the remainder of the party, Lance was introduced to Giselle’s husband Jesse, as well as many other friends of hers in attendance.

The Friday after that, Lance, Giselle, and Jesse came into The Forbidden Dish. Jesse was not there to be eaten, but only to watch. Who could blame him? It is not every day, that an expectant father can watch his pregnant wife eat one of her male former classmates!

Rachel at the door gave a brief look of disapproval, as did Olivia at the bar, but nothing came of it. A paying customer is a paying customer, whatever the medical speculation is about a pregnant woman eating a shrunken man.

After Lance was shrunk down, Giselle exposed her only moderately “showing” pregnant belly. She balanced him on top of her baby bump while dozens of cell phone cameras filmed the rare sight for social media videos.

“Thank you in advance, Giselle. I want to kiss your unborn daughter before you eat me.”

He kissed her belly, much to the delight of “Aww” and “How cute” commenters on the various social media live video feeds.

“Kiss the mother, too!” An unknown voice somewhere in the crowd of other Forbidden Dish customers called out.

Obliging, Lance and Giselle shared a gentle kiss on the lips as she brought him up from her exposed pregnant belly to her mouth. Immediately after they kissed, she swallowed him whole with a sip of water. A few second later, Lance reached Giselle’s Womb of Death, knowing that her unborn daughter was just below him in her Womb of Birth.

The crowds, both in person and on live video, went wild as Giselle burped and began to digest Lance.

Just over 6 months later, Giselle gave birth to her daughter Jenna.

Part 2: Jenna Grows Up

Jenna grew to become a typical little girl. She sometimes told her childhood friends, especially the boys but occasionally girls too, that they “looked tasty” and that she had dreams some nights about eating them. Most wrote these comments off as jokes, although a few boys would ask to see her belly. She would oblige, lifting her shirt to show the boys the belly where she had dreamed of digesting them.

This continued, sporadically, at every age as she and her classmates and friends grew older.

When Jenna turned 15 and picked up her first summer waitressing job, her parents Giselle and Jesse had that much more time on their hands after coming home from work. This was especially true since they lived within walking distance of the sandwich shop where Jenna worked, and neither of them had to drive her. They both worked in public relations for the same medical Cannabis company, but Giselle had been promoted faster.

One weekend in mid-July, the couple finally gave into temptation, and Giselle ate Jesse at The Forbidden Dish! When Jenna came home from work, it led to this conversation.

“Hey Mom,” said Jenna, “Where’s Dad?”

“In my belly,” said Mom/Giselle matter-of-factly, lifting her shirt and gently patting her belly to illustrate the point.

“You…You ate him? You ate Dad!”

“I’ve always wanted to eat someone!” Jenna confessed. “Too bad I’m underage, and I can only joke about it.”

“Well, there is probably still a little bit of Lance inside you, even today. You know, on the molecular level.” Giselle blushed, realizing that she had never told Jenna about Lance.

“Who was Lance, Mom? Are you saying that you ate someone when you were pregnant with me?”

“Yes, I am, because I did. I ate someone when I was pregnant with you.”

“Huh,” said Jenna, “Maybe that’s why I need someone in my belly!”

As Jenna began her Senior Year, it was announced that The Forbidden Dish was set to open a new location in Tijuana, Mexico. It quickly occurred to Jenna that she and her mother lived in California where the original Forbidden Dish was, and that Tijuana was very close to the border.

One late September weekend, Jenna made a point of finishing her homework on Friday, and then she woke up early Saturday morning to talk to her mother about the new franchise in Tijuana.

“Hey Mom,” said Jenna on Saturday morning, “Did you know that the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18, as opposed to 21 here?”

“Yes, I knew that. You, young lady, are not turning 18 until November. I’ll gladly take you for a beer in Mexico when you’re legal there.”

“Oh, I know, but I mean when I’m 18. The Forbidden Dish is just a bar, and it only goes by the age in each respective country, right?”

This led to a brief silence.

“Of course, Jenna. I should have realized you were talking about going to Mexico to eat someone. When does the new Forbidden Dish open again?”

Jenna went back to double-check The Forbidden Dish Website. “It opens November 1, but I turn 18 on the 15th. So, late November, Mom?”

“Yes! You’re a promising young woman now, with good grades. If you want a drink in Mexico, I’ll gladly be your designated driver coming back to the USA. In addition to a shrunken human meal!”

Jenna licked her lips, thinking of her boyfriend Michael, who was already 18 by this time. “Hey, seeing as you ate Dad, I think I’m gonna eat my boyfriend, too! Assuming I can talk him into it.”

Part 3: Jenna Asks Michael to Mexico

Having been dating since their Sophomore Year, Jenna and Michael always sat together at lunch. This time was different.

Jenna pressed her throat swallowing the last remnant of a hash brown. “Did you know that the drinking age in Mexico is 18?”

“Yes,” said Michael, “But my family can’t even afford the application fee for a Passport. So, it’s a moot point for me, unfortunately.”

“My mom and I will pay your application fee for you. Consider that all settled.” Jenna assured him.

“Well,” mused Michael, finishing the last of his fries, “I guess we’ve been together long enough for that to make sense. Are you sure there isn’t a catch?”

She rolled up her shirt just enough to expose most of her belly. “The catch is my belly!” Thinking that just meant watching her eat, and how that would be even more fun when legally drunk, Michael enthusiastically agreed.

Over the following month, Michael’s Passport application processed successfully. He now had a Passport, and a date in Mexico.

Part 4: South of the Border

South of the Border, down Mexico way! That’s where Ed Sheeran fell in love, according to the lyrics.

Like most daughters, Jenna physically resembled her mother. Even though her hair was jet black, she would still stand out as a Gringa due to her almost cream or “cosmic latte” colored skin. In any event, she was now on her way to Mexico with her mother and boyfriend. For this occasion, she was wearing one of these ultra-crop-tops that show her belly almost as much as a relatively modest sports-bra bikini would. Her boyfriend Michael, fittingly, was staring at her exposed midriff for the entire car ride down to Tijuana.

The Passport check went smoothly at the border. Seemingly before one could say “Jack Robinson,” they arrived at The Forbidden Dish Tijuana.

The over 18 ID check went just as smoothly as the border crossing had gone.

Several local Mexican boys had always wanted to be eaten by a pretty Gringa, and before she even had a chance to shrink Michael, she had already shrunken seven of said local boys. She ate all seven of them and burped, with Michael intently watching.

“Oh, that was fun!” He said. “Watching you eat regular food is already sexy, Jenna, but watching you eat those local men just now…” Michael could not very well hide the tent being pitched, but he kept conversation on other topics.

“To be totally honest, Michael, I kind of…” He nodded her along to finish her sentence. “…I kind of want to eat you. That’s kind of what I meant at school that day when I said my belly was the catch.”

“Oh, well…” His life flashed before his eyes, and other than dating Jenna for 2 years, there was nothing else at all remarkable. “Anything for you. Didn’t I even say I’d die for you when we first started dating?”

Indeed, he had said that. He did not realize how readily it would come true, but he had indeed said it when the relationship began.

After Michael shrank, she took him to one of the private rooms. Her own boyfriend turned out not to be the very first person she ate, as was her original idea. He would, however, be the first to be laid before being eaten. Jenna had sex with her already shrunken boyfriend, while in the private room. After she took him back out of her panties, she rinsed him off in the sink and brought him back out onto the main restaurant floor.

Like mother, like daughter. Jenna ate Michael very much the same way her mother had eaten Lance. The only differences were that Jenna was not pregnant, and (being 18) she was in another country with the lower age limit.

With cameras flashing and live videos rolling, and with live video comment sections going wild in both English and Spanish, Jenna placed Michael into the back of her mouth. She took the first swig of her fresh beer and swallowed Michael down with it. Impressively, she managed to drink down her entire half-liter beer, sealing her boyfriend in her belly underneath it.

Between Michael’s final breath and the carbonation of the beer, Jenna let out a record breaking belch after eating him. Crowds went wild, both in person and online!

Her mother drove her home, as promised, but not before both mother and daughter ate up another three men each. (Giselle could still eat people without drinking. She did that when she was pregnant, after all.)

Back in school, everyone knew about Jenna’s adventure in Mexico. They also knew that she had eaten Michael, so there was no need to ask where he went. It would be part of the talk of the school, for the rest of her Senior Year. Shortly before Graduation, her friend Andrew approached her. She had been friends with him since Pre-K.

“So, Jenna, you finally ate someone for real!”

“Yes, sir.”

“I’d like to go to Mexico for a legal beer, too. Please don’t eat me, though. I only want to watch you eat others, not be eaten myself.”

“It’s a deal!”

Childhood friends Jenna and Andrew sealed said deal with an intimate but Platonic hug. Jenna and the other Seniors graduated, with only one empty seat at the ceremony. Even Michael received a posthumous diploma, still technically graduating.

The optics of Michael’s consumption were not good for The Forbidden Dish. In response, The Forbidden Dish made a new rule that for franchises in countries with lower age limits than the USA, proof of High School Diploma was required in addition to proof of age. This was no problem for Jenna on her subsequent Mexico vacations, having now graduated.

Chapter End Notes:
After reading this story, please read its sequel, The Forbidden Dish: Years Anticipated. Link: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12968.