- Text Size +
Story Notes:

*Getting back into writing again, so here is a quick one.

Emily brushed branches and shrubs aside as she pushed further into the forest. The smell of nature filled the air and the scent of pine trees overtook her senses. She loved hiking. Rays of sunlight shimmered down from the treetops and illuminated the ground before her. Birdsong echoed in the distance. Trees outlined the hiking trail in front of her, guiding her deeper into the woods. Emily didn’t often get to go on hikes alone, but she relished the trips when she did. 

She planned on backpacking in this forest for about a week, so her pack was heavy with the weight of her gear. Every step she took, some items in the bag lightly jingled and clacked against each other. She had bear mace on her side in case of an encounter, a first aid kit, a knife, her phone, and a dedicated GPS for navigation and SOS signaling. 

Emily’s stomach began to rumble. The food she had this morning did not agree with her. She walked off of the trail and toward a nearby clearing. It was never her favorite part of camping, but nature calls, and what else can you do? Tall grass whipped past her legs as she traipsed through the greenery. She made a mental note to do a thorough tick-check when she made camp later. After walking a bit away from the trail, Emily finally spied the perfect spot to do her business. A mostly grass-and-shrub-free area under a large tree. The branches were so large and full that not much sunlight made it to the ground under the tree. 

She unclipped herself, leaned her pack against the tree, and took the small, foldable shovel out of the side pocket. Stabbing the ground with the metal shovel, Emily pushed until only the handle remained above ground. She heard the object sever small roots on its descent. The dirt easily gave way and settled onto the shovel as she pulled it back up to displace the pile. After another scoop, she was ready. She set the shovel aside and stood up to unfasten her pants, but a rustling in the bushes nearby immediately put her on the defensive. Emily grabbed the bear spray and stood back up, waiting silently. After a few seconds of holding her breath with nothing happening, the hiker crept forward to where she heard the sound with mace at the ready. She stepped forward and walked past several large bushes to find a glimmering, floating puddle of water. 

She thought her eyes were playing tricks on her, so she blinked, looked away and back again, and pinched herself, but the scene before her was unchanged. The vertical puddle was only about an inch off of the ground and was relatively circular, maybe two feet across. She didn’t lower the mace can, but let her guard down a bit. 

She inched toward it, but a root she hadn’t noticed caught her foot. Emily flailed and tripped forward, right into the puddle. In an instant, she felt the wetness of the puddle touch her body and the air begin to cool her on the way down. She hit the ground with a splat. Emily hadn’t noticed any water on the ground before. The wet, muddy ground coated her front as she fell, and she rolled further into the mud. 

The girl quickly got her bearings and wiped the mud away from her eyes, nose, and mouth. Only then did she realize something much worse had happened. “What the f--” she stopped short, taking in the situation. “Where the fuck am I?” she stammered. The vertical puddle was gone, and so was everything else. Emily didn’t recognize anything from before. She could tell she was in a forest, based on the colors and sounds. The birdsong from before was still there, but it sounded so much farther away. A quick rustling to her side caused her to flinch. A squirrel who had also fallen in the mud was desperately trying to get out, but there was mud everywhere. The hiker turned to look and mud completely surrounded her. Lifting a foot out of the sticky mess was a chore. Something green near her caught her eye.

After taking several seconds to process what this green mass next to her was, she suddenly realized it was a leaf. A leaf, laying in the mud near her, was slightly larger than her body. With awe and terror building up in her mind, Emily looked up to see the largest, tallest trees she, or anyone, had ever seen. They looked like they stretched miles into the sky. “This must be a dream. This isn’t possible.” With every word, more fear creeped into her voice. The views were great, but the small girl quickly understood the magnitude of the situation. A low rumble echoed in the distance. 

She snapped her head to where the sound came from. Her feet felt the rumble. It was faint, but it was there. Not long after, another rumble. Panic starting to set in, Emily turned away from the sound and started to run. Pulling her feet out of the mud was difficult, but it wasn’t so bad considering really any alternative at this point. A third rumble caused her to stumble a little, but she quickly regained her balance. “Think, think!” she yelled as she moved as quickly as possible. “Oh God, oh my God,” Emily whimpered, looking at leaves and mushrooms bigger than her entire body. The ground was slightly raised in the distance and she badly wanted to be rid of the mud. Another rumble-- no, boom shook the ground. She fell but got up as quickly as she could. The surface underneath her was no longer sticky and she hauled ass as much as she could toward the clearing in front of her and toward the closest tree not surrounded by mud. The grass she was running through was like a cornfield, whipping her arms and legs as she sped past.

The booms were getting much more frequent and she could feel more of them in her body. Based on how big the grass and leaves were, Emily estimated her height to be a couple inches. She sped past several ants in the grass that looked to be the size of small dogs, but paid them no mind. A loud crash caused her to fall, catching herself with her hands. Getting up to run again, she turned around for a quick look. What she saw stopped her in her tracks. A huge woman, the size of a skyscraper, was walking directly toward her. Her incredibly long legs swung like pendulums, her feet crashing into the ground at an alarming speed. Emily screamed. 

Tears in her eyes, she tore away from the spot she was standing in to get closer to the tree and out of the path of the giantess above her. Grass blades snapped at her arms and face drawing small bits of blood, but she pushed on. The shaking of the ground was almost unbearable, and Emily was too terrified to look back again. Just as she was almost to the tree, the tremors stopped. The terrified girl stopped to catch her breath and survey the scene. Her heart was nearly pounding out of her chest, and she sucked air into her lungs as much as she could. She turned in time to see an enormous camping pack, bulging with gear, swing overhead. It briefly covered her in shadow then landed next to the side of the tree with a loud thud. The giant woman was right above Emily but her attention was focused on the bag she had just set down. Then, the large eyes above snapped to Emily. 

The tiny girl cowered at the sight. Emily realized this might be her only chance to get someone to help her. Terrifying as this woman was, it might be even worse being stuck in the woods with nowhere to go and no chance of survival. “HEEEEEEEEEELP! HELP ME!” she screamed, flailing her arms. With the giant eyes fixed on the small girl, the woman above brought her hand from the bag, grasping a large item. It was so close that Emily couldn’t make out what it was. She was so focused on the large face above her that she didn’t notice the giantess stab the item into the ground. Her cries for help didn’t seem to be working, but she kept trying. 

Suddenly, the ground began to shift. Emily’s tired legs were barely holding her up and she struggled to keep her footing. It looked and felt as if the ground was rising out from under her. Before she knew it, she was several feet into the air. She made one last attempt to scream and flail her arms. The woman was looking right at her! How could she not see her? The small hiker quickly looked down at herself and realized she was still covered in mud. Her whole body was the same color as the ground beneath her. The ground lurched forward and Emily could feel herself being lifted. She couldn’t understand what was happening, but she made a split-second decision to drop back down to the unmoving ground before she got too high. She braced herself and took a leap of faith off the edge, not knowing that the ground was much further away now. 

Her body collided with the ground, accompanied by a loud snap. Pain shot through her body and she screamed, her leg completely broken. The broken pieces of her knee and femur stabbed out from the skin, pooling blood around the wounds. Her voice was beginning to crack as she reached for her leg to stop the pain, not knowing what to grab or where to grab it. Tears rolling down her cheeks, Emily looked up to see high walls around her on all sides. She must have fallen into a hole, but there wasn’t a hole there before. The unchanged face of the giantess still loomed above, looking down into the hole. The earth was shifting again, and the tiny girl watched in disbelief as the dirt in front of her was lifted away by a large, flat, metallic object. The hole was larger now. 

The giant hiker lifted herself from the ground with each touch of the ground sending vibrations through the dirt. From down below, Emily saw the face of the woman move much farther away as she stood up and turned her back. Her long legs extended far up into the sky and were on nearly opposite ends of the pit the small girl was lying in. 

“Well, nature calls,” the giantess said, undoing the button on her shorts. Emily instantly realized the horrible situation that she was in. She tried to get up to run, but the pain in her mangled leg caused her body to seize up, and she fell down again. Tears welled up in her eyes again, caused by the hopelessness of the situation. She gritted her teeth and started to crawl with all the strength she could muster. Yelps of agony escaped her each time her broken leg was moved. Emily felt the gust of wind from the falling shorts wash over her the back of her body. 

Shortly after, a green thong followed and fell on top of the loose shorts. Looking up in horror, the small girl watched as the entire sky was covered by a titanic, round ass. Darkness descended on the hole, the giantess squatting toward it. Emily panicked when the light began to disappear around the looming cheeks. The woman’s backside opened up to display the single most terrifying sight she had ever seen: a dark, quivering hole covered in sweat droplets and small hairs. Disgusting sounds echoed down into the hole as the sphincter opened and closed. Emily screamed for help and tried to crawl away from her fate, but she knew there was nothing she could do. The loud grunts above her sang the song of her demise. 

Emily heard a loud splashing in front of her, like a waterfall. A sea of yellow splashed in the front of the hole, slowly creeping backward. Hot wind suddenly blew over the tiny girl, engulfing her in a cloud of gas. It burned her eyes, nose, and throat, and she struggled to breathe. While she desperately fought for air, the asshole above stretched open with many sticky squelches. One final grunt from the giantess above forced an enormous log out of the woman’s colon. Emily’s eyes darted up to see the mass sliding right out of the ass and directly toward her. She screamed with everything she could find, the sound quickly cut off by the poop smashing into her small, fragile body. 

There was nothing left but the red smear that coated the tip of the dark turd. The giantess pinched her asshole closed as the large piece of poop toppled over. More grunts ensued as she desecrated the final resting place of the tiny girl. Feces dropped from her anus and splashed into the puddle below. She wiped herself clean, dropped the toilet paper in with the rest of her unwanted mess, and pulled her underwear and pants up. She used her foot to slide the loose dirt into the hole, sealing up the grave. The woman casually collected her things and walked back to the trail to continue her lovely hike, not knowing that the remains of a tiny girl were resting under her excrement. 


Chapter End Notes:



I'd love to write these stories full-time, but I have to figure out how to do that. Hopefully I'll have another story out soon.