- Text Size +

So by some stroke of luck you have recently discovered a tiny living in your house or somewhere you frequent. This is a great opportunity to claim a tiny of your very own! On their own, that tiny won’t last very long in the wild and so it’s your responsibility to keep them safe! If you’re reading this book, you’ve most likely already made the important first step towards catching this tiny, declaring it as yours. You are now probably wondering how you might be able to save said tiny from the dangers of the outside world? Fear not, this guide has everything you need to know on how to lure out and build a relationship with your brand new tiny companion.


Step 1 - Conditioning and Taming

The very first thing any tiny hunter worth their salt should always remember is that all tinies want to be owned by a human, even if they claim otherwise. During multiple steps in this process, it is very likely that the tiny you are hoping to catch will try to run, hide, plead or, in rare cases, even try to fight you. This is completely normal and will prove inevitable in the long run so long as you remain persistent. You are the apex predator here, make sure they know that. 


Tinies are intelligent creatures, they are resourceful and will use everything they can to ensure they stay far away from you if possible. This process can often be the slowest, since tinies are stubborn little guys, but stick with it, and you’ll have them cuddling into your palm in no time!


Leave pro-tiny media around the house

Most tinies won’t dare to show their face around a human, even if both know of each other's existence. A lot  of the time, the size difference alone is enough to scare a tiny into fainting. You need to establish to them that you're not a threat. A simple way of doing this can be to leave human-tiny romance films on the TV. Even if you’re not dedicated to watching them (however, it is highly encouraged you do so as many of these films may give you some ideas of what you can do with your tiny in the future), leaving them on in the background as you go about your day, or even whenever you leave the house can be very effective. These are typically playing on your local tiny television network which comes bundled with most cable packages.


Even if the tiny doesn't wish to watch the television from their hiding spot, the sound will travel and in most cases, the tiny will not have a means to turn the television off. This will hopefully instill a harmless idea of humans into the tiny’s head and may even hopefully have them begin to develop feelings for humans. In certain cases, this may even be enough to lure a tiny out altogether. Tinies are inherently affectionate creatures, and so seeing displays of affection, fictional or otherwise, will trigger their innate desire to be handled. If this is the case for you please refer to step 3.


NOTE: It is important to avoid channels that might set off the tiny’s paranoia. It is advised to steer clear of watching any tiny hunting shows or anything related to insects, as this may reinforce the tiny of their position as a prey to other creatures.


Be aware of their Presence

A very important thing to do to establish early dominance over your future tiny is to display a level of awareness towards them. Simply having small talk with them when doing things around the house, even if they don’t respond can go a long way towards establishing this. Tinies don’t often like being confronted by strangers, but they also almost never are confrontational themselves. Establishing a comfortable, casual environment before even properly meeting the tiny will go a long way towards making them feel safe in your hands.


Something to also try is to mention things you suspect them of doing. If you hear movement from their hiding position, greet them with a “good morning” or “good afternoon.” This will showcase your superior senses to them. If you notice something is missing, comment on it out loud. Try to avoid using accusatory tones or phrases, instead, turn it around to tease the tiny. For example, if you notice a piece of your sandwich is missing, instead of asking “Did you eat my sandwich?,” say “You could have asked me to make you something.” Tinies love to be teased!


Leave gifts for the tiny

Leaving gifts around their hiding spot is a small gesture which goes a long way towards building trust. Tinies typically prefer gifts of food, something simple like small bits of cheese or breadcrumbs will do. It is common for tinies to favor sweats, more specifically cookies, however, any other baked goods should also have the same effect. It is encouraged that you also eat part of the snacks you may leave for the tiny in front of their hiding spot in order to build a bond. Ensure that you clearly offer your food to them as a gesture of goodwill. Many tinies associate food with their very lives and so letting them know that they don’t need to sneak around for it will make them feel safe in your home.


If you have more spending cash available, consider buying them things like doll furniture or clothes. Even if they aren’t the perfect size for your tiny, they will surely appreciate anything which helps them to live a more civilized lifestyle. Getting them a figure (preferably one which resembles you) is also a good option, as the tiny will slowly build a bond with it which will hopefully help them trust you enough for steps 2 and 3.


Leave your scent around the house

It can sometimes be a good idea to leave recently worn articles of clothing around the Tinies hiding spot. Turn down the thermostat and dress warmer, this will cause the tiny to go out and scavenge for warmth. Tinies will gladly take anything they can find that will fit inside their hiding spot to stay nice and warm. Leaving around a shirt, hat, scarf or anything warm which has your scent on it should suffice. The tiny will bring it back to their hiding spot. As the tiny cuddles with your clothes, they will begin associating their warmth with your smell. For maximum effectiveness, try to avoid changing soaps or wearing strong perfumes to avoid overwhelming their senses. Tinies have small but sensitive noses, and will most often prefer someone’s natural smell to products.


Step 2 - Capturing

Hopefully, after following at least a few of the suggestions from step 1, the tiny will present themselves to you after some time.


Something vitally important towards the success of this step is ensuring not to freak out when the tiny finally does expose themselves to you. If you make any sudden movements or speak ominously or too ambitiously, the tiny may see you as a bloodthirsty predator, which will almost certainly require you to start from scratch. Prepare ahead of time and you’ll be okay.


Coaxing

It may be at this point where the tiny begins verbal communication with you. Just like with any shy person, take turns asking them questions and telling them about yourself. If they have questions, let them ask away. You ultimately want them to start trusting you here so try your best to engage with them at their pace, not yours. If conversations go well, they will eventually warm up to you. Tinies generally become flushed when complimented, and so calling them cute or showing interest in what they talk about can be an effective tool to speed up the process (not like you won’t do this to begin with). Just be careful not to go overboard since too many compliments may make the tiny uncomfortable.


Offering to Hold them 

The perfect way to establish your relationship as their owner is to hold the tiny. The problem is, most tinies refuse to be held by strangers and forcing this upon them can cause them to become stressed out and, in worse cases, hurt themselves in order to escape. Asking the tiny to hold them and letting them step in your hands as opposed to grabbing them yourself will establish that you have their best interests in mind. 


As for actually holding your tiny, avoid using an iron grip. Often, it’s much better to cup your tiny with two hands to both make them feel safe, as well as to condition them into allowing you to embrace them.


Don’t be discouraged if your tiny takes a long time to come around to doing this. Many tinies will avoid physical contact with you until they know they can fully trust you. Just play along according to what your tiny is comfortable with.


Leaving Traps

It is not advised to leave traps for tinies. Both because they are largely ineffective, but also because they paint you in a less than optimal light. Most tinies will see obvious traps coming such as glue or tape traps and will simply avoid them. In rare cases, tinies may even successfully dismantle a trap left out. It is also strongly advised against using mouse traps as these can severely injure a tiny, and can destroy any trust you built for them. At most, simply using a cup or tupperware to trap the tiny manually is both effective and humane.


Be warned, many tinies will experience extreme bouts of stress when cornered so continue to reassure them that you mean no harm. Establishing that they belong to you and that you will take care of them is important during this step, as once the tiny has effectively come into your grasp, they must begin to accept you as their caretaker.


Calling in a professional

While this step is often avoided for reasons listed further below, some tinies will inevitably be stubborn and refuse to cave to your acts of kindness. In cases like these it may be a good idea to call in a professional. This often winds up being a costly solution and will often end up in the tiny becoming more fearful of you. Regardless, this tiny is yours and sometimes that entails some tough love!


IMPORTANT: Make sure to check with the professional tiny hunter to see if their methods are ethical. Also, always make sure to establish your desire to make the tiny your own to avoid any unnecessary conflict during the process.


Step 3 - Building Trust

Now that the tiny is within your grasp (willingly or otherwise), you must now build your relationship with your new companion. By following these suggestions, you’ll soon be cuddling regularly with your little guy before you know it. You’ve made it so far already!


Something important to note at this step is that this is a very common time of stress for the tiny. Now that the tiny is under your power though, they will inevitably calm down. Once again patience is key!


Giving them a place to stay

Chances are, the tiny is already staying somewhere close by, possibly in or around your house, this is no good! Living in the walls or floorboards just isn’t safe and may cause an accident with the house's integrity itself. 


For naturally difficult or untrusting tinies, putting them in a tiny terrarium can be a good starting move. Terrariums provide easy access to the tiny, by keeping them within their enclosed space. Their glass walls also make it very easy to observe your new friend at all times, making escape very difficult. 


For cooperative tinies, a dollhouse is ideal. Dollhouses provide tinies with a proper living space within your own home. They are one of the highest forms of comfort a tiny can receive (other than cuddles of course). There are even tiny-made dollhouses which come with basic electricity and plumbing included, how posh! Dollhouses also have the benefit of coming in many shapes and sizes, making it a versatile option for smaller households.


The only reason you should save buying a dollhouse for your tiny at first (aside from the higher cost) is because most offer multiple entrances and exits, providing your tiny with multiple options for escape. Make sure your tiny trusts you before trusting them with this!


Picking up and Carrying your tiny

If you didn’t get to hold your new tiny as discussed in step 2, now is the perfect time to try again. 


To tinies, being held is a sign of extreme trust. Even though tinies can fall great distances without sustained injury, the act of doing so is still terrifying. In addition, any tiny can understand that you completely overpower them. By being held by you, the tiny is quite literally putting their life in your hands. Understanding this is key to getting your hands on your small companion. It can really help to condition your tiny into seeing your hands as something comforting. Talking with your hands, ensuring not to use any sudden movements near your tiny, or even playfully poking or tickling your tiny will get them used to being touched by you. 


As is the case from before, it’s important to make your intentions clear to your tiny before acting. A simple “I’m going to hold you now” is perfect as it lets the tiny know your intentions while still displaying your dominance over them.


Feeding and washing your tiny

Taking care of the basic needs of your tiny will show them that they can rely on you to be taken care of. Simply feeding and washing them goes a long way towards building this trust. Most tinies will be more than happy if you give them a small portion of your food. Feeding them by hand might also be a good thing to try, as it encourages them to come into physical contact with you, rewarding them for doing so. It’s also pretty darn cute!


As for staying clean, placing your tiny in the sink and turning the tap on low will provide them with an effective way to shower. A thimble or bottle cap of hand soap is more than enough for them to wash. Additionally, tinies can also be bathed in a small bowl. Simply pump some hand soap into the bowl (one pump should suffice) and stir the water. Many tinies will be overjoyed to have a proper wash as water is not easily obtained when you’re only a few inches tall.


Many tinies do, however, become very flustered when the concept of washing is brought up, sometimes even refusing to undress. In these cases, simply reassure your tiny that it’s not embarrassing to reveal themselves to you (You two will become very intimate soon enough anyways). Stripping the tiny manually may be necessary, just be careful to do so carefully as to not rip their clothes or injure them.


Registering Your Tiny

Now that you have your tiny under your control, you must apply to become a tiny guardian. This just means that you are legally responsible for your tiny. While it is not illegal to take care of a tiny while not being their guardian, this gives you ownership rights over them. This will avoid having your tiny be taken right from your household by any possible intruders or guests. There have been horror stories of tinies being stolen right from their homes because their guardians had not registered them, so please do not make the same mistake! Simply go onto your government website for details on how to apply, it should not cost anything. Typically a picture of you with your tiny is all the proof needed.


You may also want to consider getting your tiny chipped, especially if you leave the house with them often. Tracking chips are completely harmless to your tiny, but they may discuss having some discomfort about being monitored at all times. You can ignore these pleas, since you are only doing what’s best for them. Implementing a tracker into your tiny can be done by tiny hunters or any medical professional and it is fairly inexpensive so it is highly recommended you do so if there is any fear of losing your little guy. Installing a tracking chip is known to cause a bit of pain to your tiny temporarily so it may be advised to not explain the procedure to them until after it is done.


Step 4 - Fun Activities

Now that all that hassle is out of the way. It’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a fortunate tiny! Below are some ideas of activities you and your new tiny can do together to make the most out of your new lives together.


Cuddling

As stated before, tinies are very affectionate creatures. Many will often face some degree of separation anxiety once bonded to you. A good way to alleviate this is through constant cuddles. 


Carrying your tiny around everywhere can sometimes be enough but it is common practice to place your tiny on top of or even into your cleavage. This provides a safe comfortable space for your tiny to sit as well as freeing up your hands to go about your day. 


Wearing baggy clothes like sweaters or hoodies around the house is also a great idea when cuddling with your tiny. Lying down and letting them explore your body is a fun activity for them to blow off some energy. Just don’t be too surprised if your tiny falls asleep on your stomach or chest. This just means they trust that you will protect them.


Chances are even mentioning this is irrelevant though, as you most likely already cuddle with your little guy regularly.


Headpats

No sane tiny will resist the urge to have their head scratched. Tinies in general really enjoy being rubbed. It’s really quite adorable to see one absolutely melt at your touch. It’s advised to avoid doing this to your tiny from behind before they are comfortable enough to approach you.


Just be warned, this might, on occasion, arouse your tiny. Learn more about their likes and dislikes before trying to get too intimate with them.


Watching Movies

A great way to spend time with your tiny is to have them sit with you while you watch a movie on the television. As a treat, make some popcorn. Because popped kernels are light, tinies can surprisingly eat quite a few of them! Just make sure you don’t accidentally snack on your little guy while he enjoys the treat.


Window Shopping

One thing you’ll probably want to do is go shopping for clothes with your little guy. This may prove difficult though, as many tinies become extremely anxious at the thought of facing human society. A smart workaround for this is to go window shopping online to see what type of things they like. Many retailers of miniature furniture and clothes understand that getting a tiny to leave the house can be difficult and will often have their products displayed on their web page to view before purchasing.


Cooking

Even though your tiny will be properly nourished on just a few crumbs per day, it can be a good idea to try cooking with your tiny. Cooking/baking even something simple with your little companion can prove to be a great bonding experience. It’s also great exercise for the tiny, just make sure not to ask too much of them, since tinies have an awful habit of overexerting themselves when asked. 


Just be sure to properly wash your tiny afterwards when they inevitably get messy. Whether that means a quick wash in the sink, or something more creative is up to you.


Roleplaying

Just like us, tinies enjoy a good narrative every once in a while. It can be a fun change of pace to roleplay with your tiny. Whether that means dressing them up in outfits and having them go on adventures around the house, or simply playing characters we’ll leave that up to you.


NOTE: Try spicing up your roleplays with more risque twists every once in a while. This has proven to be very effective at arousing tinies.


Bathing

Sometimes, it might be fun to let your tiny bathe with you. Doing so can even prove to be a valuable bonding experience as exposing yourself to your tiny will show them the degree at which you are comfortable with them (of course there are always other ways to achieve this same effect). Just make sure your tiny can swim, or get them something to help them stay afloat before attempting this. It may be very hard for a tiny to run out of oxygen, it is never impossible. This should be a relaxing experience


Step 5 - Naughty Activities

You might feel certain… urges towards your new tiny. Be assured this is perfectly normal. Many owners will often form romantic or sexual relationships with their tinies at some point. Despite what some might say, this is both legal and ethical so long as your tiny companion is also for it. Try spicing your sexual relationship by up prefacing these acts as “rewards” or “punishments” for their behaviour. Making a game of this can prove to be the makings of a long and healthy relationship with your tiny.


Sex

Let’s get this out of the way, having an entire living being squirming around inside your nethers blows pretty much every other form of sex out of the water. Just make sure not to push your tiny too far into you, since it can be pretty challenging to get them out once they’re stuck in there, not that we think they’ll mind that too much. 


Try to rub your tiny onto your clit directly for maximum satisfaction from both parties. You can also try instructing your tiny to do things you normally can’t to you, just make sure to “reward” him accordingly for being a good boy.


Squishing your tiny

There are no shortage of ways to squish your little guy, all of which are valid and very much appreciated by your tiny.


The most common way is to step on your tiny. Whether barefoot, with socks or other footwear on is completely up to you and your tiny but they’ll be crying your name regardless. Stepping on your tiny is a sign of pure dominance over them. For maximum pleasure, gently grind or gyrate your foot as they struggle against you. Make them beg or call you something with a flattering title like “goddess.” Get creative with it! 


Another common way is sitting on top of your tiny. A fun way to go about this is to pretend you’re unaware of their location before sitting down. Alternatively, taunting them long and hard by swaying your hips or brushing them gently with your thighs beforehand can do wonders to further arouse your tiny. As with stepping on them, grinding against them is an easy way to get them to climax on the spot. Just make sure they aren’t stuck to you when you stand back up.


The last way we recommend you squish your tiny is between your breasts. Whether that means pushing them into your tiny while up against a wall or putting your tiny in between them and playing around with them. This is the most pleasurable type of squishing for yourself as you can position your tiny in front of your nipple and press them into it, feeling them squirm against your sensitive spots.


There are other creative ways we’re sure you’ll experiment on your tiny with, such as laying down on top of them, or pinning them against the ground with your lips, just be sure to do whatever you both enjoy.


Entrapment

A tiny will never complain about being by your side once they’ve bonded to you. Carrying them around in your private areas is a great way to take this to the extreme. In fact, trapping a tiny within your clothes can prove very addictive for both yourself as well as your tiny if done too often. 

Some common places to put your tiny for safe keeping are:

  • In your sock or shoe (trust us, they'll love it)
  • Inside your bra

Or if you're extra brave

  • inside your panties

Just be warned that your tiny might try to get “revenge” on you while doing this so understand this risk when attempting this in public. Randomly moaning at the workplace won’t look very good to your boss.


Carrying your tiny around in your pocket or bag will also work but this solution isn’t as fun or arousing so we only recommend it if your tiny will need to be present in public that same outing.


Blowjobs

According to tinies, there’s nothing quite like a blowjob from a giantess. Dangling them over your lips or commenting on their flavor has proven to be an easy way to excite your tiny beforehand. Depending on the size of your tiny, you might even want to try having them completely inside your mouth, playing with them using your tongue. Try threatening them with a “punishment” if they orgasm in your mouth to see how long they can hold on for. Hell maybe even threaten to swallow them whole along with their release if you’re feeling extra lewd. You might want to wait until your tiny is extremely comfortable with you before trying this though to avoid giving the wrong impression.


Eating your Tiny

Fun Fact: Tiny bodies heal themselves much faster than they digest. 

Yes yes we know how this sounds, but really swallowing your tiny whole is completely safe for them! Stomach acids, as it turns out, are really quite terrible at breaking down whole objects. This seems to pair well a tiny’s naturally quick regeneration and resistance to injury. The biggest problem with this is, well, convincing your tiny to do this in the first place! Most tinies will shudder at the thought of being devoured, even if it’s by a loved one. Try to convince them by telling them how safe it is. Come up with a plan to communicate while they are inside of you, as well as a plan to get them out safely.


According to examples collected for this guide, many tinies claim that spending time within a stomach feels like sitting inside a “bubbly hot spring.” There really isn’t anything as close to proving how devoted your tiny is to you then by giving their entire being to your body, to be completely surrounded by you. This is a gesture of true love.


NOTE: Just make sure when doing this to not leave your tiny inside you for too long. Even if they can’t digest easily, staying inside a hot and steamy enclosed area like that for too long simply isn’t safe. You wouldn’t sit inside a sauna for eight hours would you?


About Tiny Hunters

Tiny hunting is a profession many have taken up since even before the existence of tinies was common knowledge. Many, however, take issue with the ethics involved in tiny hunting for multiple reasons.


Tiny hunting is a job

While there are tiny hunters truly interested in relocating tinies to the best home for them, being a tiny hunter is still a job first and foremost, and the little guys can be a pretty valuable catch. On average, tinies sell for upwards of $100, 000, and because of the fuzzy laws around tiny rights, this profession is perfectly legal. Despite this, many believe this to be akin to slavery and so it is very common for those trying to catch a tiny to refuse to get into contact with a tiny hunter, even if it may be necessary.


Potential Issues

Some tiny hunters not only specialize in tiny capture, but tiny removal. This is an important distinction to make when reaching out to one for help. Be sure that their methods are exclusively used to capture the tiny, not to injure it.


Because of how lucrative it can be to sell a tiny, some tiny hunters may also try to claim the tiny for themselves from right under your nose. While forcible removal of tinies from your property is illegal, it is important to carefully read the fine print when communicating a deal with any tiny hunter. Ensure they are following your terms, not the other way around.